Name That Apprentice!

Hey there! I’m Flame That Shines Like Sun, and this is Name That Apprentice. Before we begin, I’ll give you an overview of what to do and the rules, so everything can go as smoothly as noodle soup.

pewxa9Firstly, Name That Apprentice is a game! I give you all six apprentice names, and you lovely people come up with warrior names for them. Every week or so, I choose six winning names from those entered. If one of your names win, you get a point, and then you’ll be on the leaderboard! So do your best!

THE RULES

1. If you see that you accidentally used a name that someone else has already used, feel free to post a message below to change it. If you see someone used the same name as you but did it after, you can tell them- but please be polite and kind while doing so.
  2. This is not the place to post names not related to NTA- such names belong on the Warrior Names page. If you post them here, they will probably be trashed or moved onto the correct page, just a warning. This is also not the place to post your own apprentice names.
  3. You can only enter once per round. I count one entry as the six warrior names of the apprentice names I give you.
  4. Every 30 rounds, the overall winner(s) will be announced and the leaderboard will be refreshed! The overall winners will be entered into the NTA Hall of Fame!
  5. Have fun and be supportive of everyone.
  6. Please try to post your entries in a reply to my comment so they all end up on the same page. It makes it a lot easier for me.

If you’re still confused, be sure to observe the comments below- I think they’re poretty good examples of what to do. Also, I currently announce the results of each round every few weeks, but this is subject to change.

And now, with that out of the way, we can begin the game! 😀 Good luck to all, and have a great time!

HALL OF FAME

Eagleclaw and Jetclaw (Game 1)

Emberpaw, Stonestripe and Geckoflower (Game 2)

Winterwhisper (Game 3)

Willowstep (Game 4)

Spottedpaw (Game 5)

(You can find the previous Name That Apprentice page here)

16.2K Comments
Rainshine 🌸 Rainie
Rainshine 🌸 Rainie
December 24, 2020 10:28 pm

WINNERS!
Barrensky by Pebblepaw!
Aridmist by Lupinetail!
Desolatedream by Shadowsong!
Desertsnake by Pondfrost!
Fallowstorm by Waffleheart!
Droughtlake by Lilykit!

LEADERBOARD
1. Appleflower, Frostfire
2. Moonpelt, Monkeyfur, Falconpaw, Raventhorn, Wolfspirit, Pineblossom, Pinestripe (4 points)
3. Cheetahspark, Mintkit/rose, Flamecloud, Moonspirit, Eaglepaw, Shatteredmask, Treepaw/light, Silvexi, Rainypaw (3 points)
4. Quietstream, Blueheart, Puddleshard, Pantherpaw/leaf, Mapledrift, Brambleheart, Brightspark, Moonbreeze, Turtlepaw/dapple, Redblaze, Muffinfern, Mallowpaw, Kestrelfeather, Rainsong, Dawnpaw, Cedarpaw (2 points)
5. Beaconpaw/light, Spiritshadows, Iceflower, Gooseshadow, Archkit, Shadowpaw/moon, Jaguarpaw/leap, Briarpaw, Dewfeather, Spottedpaw, Cloudpaw, Falling Feather, Rosepelt, Snowbreeze, Crookedmoon, Silverpaw/moon, Willowstep, Moonglow, Havenpaw, Ivykit, Lapisdapple, Shiverfur, Leafpaw/growl, Willowkit, Brightpawg, Stormtail, Cinderpaw/frost, Ravenpaw/thorn, Flamepaw/streak, Wolfheart, Hyperionpaw, Cloudlight, Maplekit, Riverforst, Gracepaw/splash, Slatepaw, Larkfeather, Tinypaw, Emberpaw/blossom, Stormflame, Minktail, Cinderpaw/whisker, Midnight, Flowerpaw/mistle, Shimmerpaw/sky, Cinderpaw/breeze, Icepaw/pelt, Ambercloud, Frostcrystal, Rosekit, Lunaheart, Windpaw/storm, Tigerleap, Silverfeather (1 point)

Round 27 – Winter!
Freezepaw
Icypaw
Snowflakepaw
Pinepaw
Frostypaw
Iciclepaw

Rainshine 🌸 Rainie
Rainshine 🌸 Rainie
December 24, 2020 10:32 pm

its 4pm on a thursday so it’s basically sunday, amiright? 😉
anyways sorry about the wait! I got burnout and then the blog started giving anxiety (maybe because of the perpetual hundreds of pending comments) and then also i made the contest post and was about to post it but then my computer restarted and then i lost all my progress and yadda yadda yadda you get the point ~
anyways i’m here now! i might do another round in a few days, although i definitely won’t be modding many comments (if any at all…) so i’m very sorry if you’re trying to tell me something and i simply do not see it i’m very sorry i’m not trying to ignore y’all it’s just a lil too much and yes
i talk very much and i don’t proofread at all but have a very very merry christmas if you celebrate, and to everyone else have a wonderful wonderful day!

Looking at the sunset in my dream (Dreamysunset, she/her)
Looking at the sunset in my dream (Dreamysunset, she/her)
December 28, 2020 3:24 am

Just a quick tip…

If you need to know if any of the names are taken, try this! ctrl + g. This should help you, after that box thingie comes out, you can just type in the name!

"Of course it will work, when has it not worked?" (Raven | Raventhornpaw)
"Of course it will work, when has it not worked?" (Raven | Raventhornpaw)
December 30, 2020 8:14 pm

will turn into BreadClan territory as well I mean they already took over the Rotation

💙 Coldheart 💙
💙 Coldheart 💙
December 30, 2020 9:36 pm

CheckerClan

comment image
Beautiful logo made by the fabulous Rainpaw!

Warriors(full-time workers)

Lapisdapple
Cinderpaw(frost)
Wolfspirit
Midnight
Cinderpaw(breeze)
Cinderpaw(whisker)

Tell me please if something needs to be changed or a cat needs to be added! Can you please tell me if you’re a full-time or part-time worker? Thank you. Flamestreak is taking a note of absence for a short while, and will be back soon!

𝕆𝕨𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕊𝕨𝕠𝕠𝕡𝕤 𝕟𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝕊𝕦𝕟 (𝕆𝕨𝕝)
𝕆𝕨𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕊𝕨𝕠𝕠𝕡𝕤 𝕟𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝕊𝕦𝕟 (𝕆𝕨𝕝)
December 31, 2020 2:22 am

Sokekitty
January 12, 2021 12:27 pm

Can i play

Rainshine 🌸 Rainie
Rainshine 🌸 Rainie
January 14, 2021 7:03 am

I AM SO VERY SORRY PLEASE ACCEPT MY APOLOGY I TOTALLY FORGOT THAT THIS EXISTED I WILL BE BACK THIS WEEKEND
AGAIN VERY SORRY I HAVE NO MEMORY AT ALL