Please Introduce Yourself!

Hello and welcome! ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€Kate Cary1 copy

I hope you’ve already seen theย New Member’s Pageย and learned a little bit about BlogClan. I’m Kate Cary and I’m delighted to welcome you to a site I created to celebrate Warriors and our readers.

Please introduce yourselfย in a comment on this page. Tell us something about yourself or your fursona. We prefer to use warrior names here. I hope that’s ok with you.ย We’re looking forward to getting to know you.

(The Old Please Introduce Yourself Page is here)

7,848 Replies to “Please Introduce Yourself!”

1. Beechy is LOGGED OUT (and inactive :P)
    August 8, 2018 at 1:59 am

Hey y’all! It’s Beechy, and I’d like to help introduce my friend to BlogClan: Stormkit! Her future warrior name will be Stormtwister. Please make her feel welcome, thank you!

• August 8, 2018 at 7:02 pm

make sure to tell her i said “welcome to BlogClan and i hope you have great time here from Bluebell”

gone with the self of the day

• August 9, 2018 at 1:54 am

Awesome! ๐Ÿ˜€ Can’t wait to meet her! ๐Ÿ™‚

=^..^=

2. Crystalpaw
    August 8, 2018 at 5:54 pm

Hi, I’m Crystalpaw! I love warriors (I’ve read one book a day since I realized there was more then one series) and playing violin. I don’t know if I want to me a medicine cat or stay a warrior, but… Iโ€™ll let StarClan decide! Anyways, Iโ€™m a she-cat, and I’m a white tabby with really light gray stripes and blue eyes. I just became an apprentice (because I just joined Blogclan), and in six moons I’ll become a warrior.

• August 8, 2018 at 7:01 pm

hello Crystalpaw ๐Ÿ™‚ i’m Bluebellpaw or just call me Bluebell welcome to BlogClan hope you have a great time here ๐Ÿ˜€

gone with the self of the day

• August 8, 2018 at 7:29 pm

Hi Crystalpaw, welcome to BlogClan! I’m Spidey ๐Ÿ™‚

Ranks are based on age/grades here.

Elementary School (grades 1-5) ~ kit
      Middle School (grades 6-8) ~ apprentice
      High School (grades 9-12) ~warrior

it’s great to have you in BlogClan! ๐Ÿ˜€

~spooder

• Ivykit the Snivykit
        August 10, 2018 at 4:59 pm

I guess Iโ€™m a kit since Iโ€™m going into Primary 6??? Idk Iโ€™m not American ๐Ÿ˜›
        WELCOME CRYSTALPAW!!! I PLAY CELLO (and guitar) WICH IS LIKE VIOLIN BUT YOU PROBABLY ALREADY KNOW THAT ๐Ÿ˜› Iโ€™M IVYKITTTTTTT

• August 10, 2018 at 5:10 pm

oooo are you from Northern Ireland? (you don’t have to tell me if you don’t want to, but I am :P)

ษฉษชษฉสฦฟฤ…ลต

• Ivykit the Snivykit
            August 10, 2018 at 8:26 pm

No, but it seems cool! I really want to visit! ๐Ÿ˜€

• August 8, 2018 at 7:42 pm

Hey Crystal! Welcome to BC! I’m Rainpaw, but you can call me Rain. Maybe you’ve seen Rainshine around, you can call her Rainie since, well there’s a lot of Rain’s. ๐Ÿ˜‰ Hope to see you around!

๐Ÿ’ฆ๐ŸŒน No rain, no flowers. ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’ฆ

• August 8, 2018 at 10:16 pm

Welcome to Blogclan Crystalpaw!

• August 9, 2018 at 1:57 am

Hi Crystalpaw! Welcome to blogclan ๐Ÿ™‚ I really like your name ๐Ÿ™‚ I’m Owlfeather, but you can call me Owly! ๐Ÿ˜€

=^..^=

• August 9, 2018 at 7:34 pm

Welcome to BlogClan, Crystal! I’m Cheetah ๐Ÿ˜€ Spidey listed above the ranks that you could be based on what age you are, so listen to her ๐Ÿ˜› I’m sure you’ll love it here, and I’ll be happy to be your friend!

gimme dem cheetos

• Lilacpaw-frost
      August 9, 2018 at 9:50 pm

Welcome! I’m Lilacpaw.

Live. Laugh. Love. Blog.

• Clover๐Ÿ€
      August 10, 2018 at 1:01 am

Hi Crystalpaw! Iโ€™m Cloverpaw, welcome to the Blog!

• August 10, 2018 at 11:19 pm

Welcome to BlogClan Crystalpaw! ๐Ÿ˜€ I’m Craterpaw (lash) but you can call me Crater! And like Spidey said ranks are decided by school grade! Here they are and if you’re not American I added the Year 1 Year 2 stuff

Elementary School (Kindergarden and grades 1-5) ~ kit (Years 1-6)
      Middle School (grades 6-8) ~ apprentice (Years 7-10)
      High School (grades 9-12) ~ warrior (Years 11-13)

Welllllk I think that’s right! ๐Ÿ˜›

Clicky on my Namey if you โค๏ธNTA

• Rainshine ๐ŸŒธ Rainie
      August 12, 2018 at 1:13 pm

Hallo! I’m Rainie, Rainpaw(fall) who commented above likes to go by Rain, Rainpaw(whisper/the sane one) goes by Rainy or Rainey Saney, and well I hope you have fun here!

Wildflowers ~

3. August 9, 2018 at 7:18 pm

Hey everybody! I’m Yuuka, and I’m fairly new to this community. I’m an extreme warrior cat books addict, and I’ve re-read every single book twice. Joining Blogclan has given me an opportunity to enjoy myself in a different manner somewhat unrelated to binge-reading hehe
    I’ve sent in a form stating that my wish is to be a warrior, but I selected middle school. Is that going to be a problem?…๐Ÿคฆ
    Also, could one of you kind souls explain to me how to change my profile picture? I’ve tried and tried, yet all of my struggles have ended with minor success. Seeing as I’m an idiot, I’ll probably end up needing a full-blown step by step tutorial. Thank you in advance to anybody who decides to help me ;-;
    Yuuka is a small, sleek-furred, long-haired, smoky-black she-cat with a long scar snaking from her neck to her stomach and ice-blue eyes. She has a dark grey underbelly and muzzle.

• August 9, 2018 at 7:49 pm

Hi Yuuka, I’m Spidey! Sign in to Gravatar (or make an account) and upload your picture there ๐Ÿ™‚ Welcome to BlogClan <3

~spooder

• Lilacpaw-frost
      August 9, 2018 at 9:52 pm

Welcome to BlogClan! I’m Lilacpaw.

Live. Laugh. Love. Blog.

• Clover๐Ÿ€
      August 10, 2018 at 1:03 am

Hi Yuuka! Iโ€™m Cloverpaw, and I hope you love the Blog!

• August 10, 2018 at 1:22 am

hello Yuuka i’m Bluebellpaw or just call me Bluebell ๐Ÿ™‚ hope you have a great time here ๐Ÿ˜€

gone with the self of the day

• August 10, 2018 at 6:17 pm

Welcome Yuuka!! And just listen to Spidey the expert ๐Ÿ˜€

๐Ÿ’ฆ๐ŸŒน No rain, no flowers. ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’ฆ

• August 10, 2018 at 11:22 pm

Hi Yuuka! Welcome to BlogClan! ๐Ÿ˜€ Iโ€™m Craterpaw (lash) but you can call me Crater! Sorry but if you’re in Middle School you are going to be an apprentice. And what Spidey said ๐Ÿ˜› You might have to wait for it to change!

Clicky on my Namey if you โค๏ธNTA

• August 11, 2018 at 11:27 pm

Hi Yuuka! I’m Owly ๐Ÿ™‚ Welcome to blogclan ๐Ÿ˜€ <3
      I don't really remember how to change your profile picture (I haven't since I joined ๐Ÿ˜› ), sorry, but I know you have to create a Gravatar account ๐Ÿ™‚

=^..^=

4. Flashtail
    August 10, 2018 at 12:38 am

Repost!!

Hello new members! Welcome to Blogclan! My name is Flashtail, but you can call me Flash or Flashy or whatever you want. ๐Ÿ˜€

Hereโ€™s a few of the most important places on the blog:

Blogclan Tavern: This is a general chat area. You can talk about anything you want on here, really.
    The Hug Page: This is where you go when you really need a hug. You can vent your feelings, talk about stressful things in your real life and ask for advice from other Blogclanners.
    Allegiances Chat Page: This is where you go to ask questions about the allegiances, look for a mentor/apprentice, and campaign to be a senior warrior.
    Ask Jaysnow: Go here if you have a question about the Warriors series.
    Name That Apprentice: NTA is a game where you are given six apprentice names, and you have to come up with their warrior names. You get one point if you make up the best warrior name for that round. NTA is usually updated every Sunday by our wonderful mod, Iceflower.
    Polls: Go here to make polls! (An excellent poll question would be: Who is the better villain? Mapleshade or Tigerstar?)
    Live Chat: Live chat is where you can go to talk to Blogclanners in real time! However, a moderator has to be present for Blogchat to be open. We hold our Gatherings here!
    Warrior Games Page: Here, you can make up your own games, or participate in someone elseโ€™s!
    Fan Fiction: You can post your own fan fiction here!
    Fan Fiction Organization: Go here to organize a fan fiction collab!
    Warrior Names: Post your own warrior names/OC names here!
    Trailing Stars: Trailing Stars is an ongoing Blogclan project. We are writing a novel! You can submit you name to The Writerโ€™s Jar for a chance to write or edit one of the chapters.
    Calendar:You can add events like your birthday or your Clanniversary to the calendar! Iceflower will make a special post for you on your birthday/Clanniversary!

You can submit articles for review under Submit your article (articles must be at least 350 words!) and submit art under Send Us Your Art.

Blogclan also has a Discord server! Hereโ€™s an invite link: https://discord.gg/Trj9GBC

The Blogclan 2 Wikia is currently being revived. Thereโ€™s a huge roleplay there, and a 24/7 live chat and other great stuff! Check it out: https://blogclan-2.wikia.com/wiki/BlogClan_2_Wikia

Well, I think thatโ€™s the majority of the main pages! You can also check out our fandom discussion pages, where you can discuss topics other than Warriors. Also, make sure you check out the Blogclan spoiler policy and the spoiler pages for new and upcoming Warriors books!

You can also write italics, bold, red text and strikethrough!

For italics: (em)Your text here.(/em)
    For bold: (strong)Your text here.(/strong)
    For strikethrough: (strike)Your text here(/strike)
    For red text: (code)Your text here(/code)
    All you have to do is replace the parenthesis with angle brackets (these things: > ;greater than/less than signs)
    Just like this!!!!!!!!!!!

Besides that, I donโ€™t think thereโ€™s any other information to help you get started! Have a great day, and again, welcome to Blogclan! ๐Ÿ˜€

5. Pepperonipaw
    August 10, 2018 at 4:56 pm

Hiiiii!!!1!!!!11!! Iโ€™m Pepperonipaw!!!1!!!!11!!!!!! Iโ€™m new to BlogClan!!1!!!!1!!!11
    I donโ€™t know anyone here and I canโ€™t wait to make friends!!!111!!!!1!1!1

• Cloverpaw
      August 10, 2018 at 6:16 pm

Hi Pepperonipaw!1!!!1! Hope you love the Blog!

• August 10, 2018 at 6:18 pm

Okay, who is this? I’m kinda thinking Cheetah or Rose or something. Maybe Crater. ๐Ÿ˜› WELCOME TO BC PEPPERONIPAW! ๐Ÿ˜›

๐Ÿ’ฆ๐ŸŒน No rain, no flowers. ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’ฆ

• August 10, 2018 at 7:29 pm

ExCuSa mE

No, it seriously wasnโ€™t me ๐Ÿ˜›

โ€œNO REGRETSโ€ ~motto 4 BC+life

• August 10, 2018 at 9:22 pm

Oh okay ๐Ÿ˜› Cheeto it is, then ๐Ÿ˜›

๐Ÿ’ฆ๐ŸŒน No rain, no flowers. ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’ฆ

• Maplepaw (Mapledrift)
        August 10, 2018 at 7:55 pm

Well itโ€™s not me becuase I always forgot to remove my profile picture

• Ivykit the Snivykit
        August 10, 2018 at 8:29 pm

Pepperonipaw is a real BlogClanner, Rain. Donโ€™t be mean. ๐Ÿ˜›
        Hi Pepperonipaw!!! Nice to meet you, Iโ€™m Ivykit, but you can call me Ivy ๐Ÿ™‚

Am I covering well Cheeta? Rose? ๐Ÿ˜›

• August 10, 2018 at 9:22 pm

I really think it was Cheeto

๐Ÿ’ฆ๐ŸŒน No rain, no flowers. ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’ฆ

• August 11, 2018 at 12:09 pm

I wouldn’t do the same thing twice :p

gimme dem cheetos

• August 11, 2018 at 7:55 pm

oh okay I just found out it was Ivykit

๐Ÿ’ฆ๐ŸŒน No rain, no flowers. ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’ฆ

• August 11, 2018 at 12:19 am

GUYS IT’S NOT ME OR ROSE
          Pepperonipaw could be legit and you guys could be acting really mean ๐Ÿ˜›

gimme dem cheetos

• August 11, 2018 at 2:42 pm

WAS IT SPIDEY

Yeah, uh, hi Pepperonipaw!!!11!1!!

๐Ÿ’ฆ๐ŸŒน No rain, no flowers. ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’ฆ

• Ivykit the Snivykit
          August 11, 2018 at 9:54 am

Itโ€™s me . . .

• August 10, 2018 at 11:23 pm

It may be me. I do like pepperoni ๐Ÿ˜›

Clicky on my Namey if you โค๏ธNTA

• August 11, 2018 at 12:48 am

๐Ÿ˜›

~spooder

• August 10, 2018 at 7:21 pm

HIA Pepproenif[pwa! i’M so Hhpappppppapappppapaysystssy to meat yuo! lol get it meeeaaaattttt ur PEPPERONIEN

I wNwn be ur FRieD! :DDDDD

• August 11, 2018 at 7:56 pm

gotcha

I know Pepperonipaw is legit >:ccc
            Pepperonipaw is lifeee >:cccc

๐Ÿ’ฆ๐ŸŒน No rain, no flowers. ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’ฆ

• August 11, 2018 at 11:36 pm

omg!!!!!111!!!!11!!!!!1! Hi Peppppereoonfnoiiipaaasw!! Ivykit !! :p ::D ;:D ; D:D :;;D :;D D : D::D : D ::D : D: D:D; D: : D; :;;D
      I”L BE UR FREIND!!!!!!111!!1!!!11111111!!!!!! ::D D: D::D:: D
      I’m tempted to do one of these, but now no one will take it seriously ๐Ÿ˜›

=^..^=

6. August 10, 2018 at 11:37 pm

wOw a lot of people is doing this I started a thing yay me!

I know introduce myself to everyone (or try to!) but Iโ€™m going to do a huge thing introducing myself โ€™cause why not? ๐Ÿ˜‰ Aaaaaand this is a repost ๐Ÿ˜›

Current name: Craterpaw
    Warrior name: CraterLASH used to be Craterpelt
    Nickname: Crater or CRATAR used by Rosie and Fame
    Other fandoms: Harry Potter, Marvel, eh thatโ€™s really it ๐Ÿ˜›
    Age: 10
    Grade: 6
    Activness: 10
    Favorite pages: Warrior games page, fanfiction page, polls, NTA (name that apprentice!), and name generators.
    Instruments: viola (violin but lower notes), and percussion (as of next year)
    Favorite bands: Taylor Swift, Imagine Dragons, Twenty-One Pilots
    Pets: Cat named Luna, and F4 savvanah. Her warrior name is Lunarbreeze or Lunarstorm (havenโ€™t decided) but she is only in apprentice. Her fursona is lithe black spotted golden she-cat with amber eyes and a white chin
    Favorite cat: Gray Wing (of DoTC)
    Least favorite cat: probably Tigerclaw/star

Here are some things you might need help with:
    Bold, code, italics and strikethrough you do b or strong for bold, code for the code, em for italics, and strike for the strikethough. You put them like this (strike or other thing)words in that thing(/whatever thing your doing. YOU MUST REPLACE THE ()S WITH THE GREATER/LESS THAN SIGNS

Gathering. Youโ€™ve probably heard about. The Gathering is an event usually held Saturdays where various events are held, with BlogClanners competing on teams. Some of the events include fanfiction fanart contests, NTA, trivia, and games held by BlogClanners.

Secret Pages. Secret Pages are the photos in articles on the Blog, where you can comment and claim the pages for a secret clan. They can include a roleplay, games or anything really.

If you have any questions feel free to ask!

Clicky on my Namey if you โค๏ธNTA

• Ivykit the Snivykit
      August 11, 2018 at 10:08 am

Oof well Iโ€™ll do it too ๐Ÿ˜›
      Current name: Ivykit
      Warrior name: Ivyslash
      Other fandoms: THE HUNGER GAMES!!! ๐Ÿ˜› Harry Potter, Jurassic Park, uh, Alvin and the Chipmunks cuz why not ๐Ÿ˜› and loads of others
      Age: 10
      Grade: whatttttt? Idk how to work this XD ๐Ÿ˜›
      Active ness: well everyone can say Iโ€™m 10.9 / 10 XD Every day posting comments EVERYWHERE XD
      Favourite pages: fan fiction page, polls, fan fiction organisation, I heart (insert topic here) , AND THE ANIME DISCUSSION PAGE!!! ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜›
      Instruments: guitar, cello
      Favourite bands: Oof I love loads of singers but not really bands. And all of the bands I know you wonโ€™t ๐Ÿ˜› like litterally 97% of the Eurovision stuff, TRIONA ๐Ÿ˜› uh others ๐Ÿ˜› OOH New Portals, loads of people would love New Portals. Iโ€™ll send a link at the bottom ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜›
      Pets: two cats; Button, a grey tabby she-cat with green eyes and a kinda dappled pelt? Itโ€™s like, grey with white and some peachy colours; and Coco, a black tabby (you canโ€™t see her stripes tho ๐Ÿ˜› ) she-cat with pale green eyes. Coco is a hunter, and she gets lost sometimes, whereas Button . . . hunts leaves, catches balls, comes to you when you whistle at her, and gets lost in our neighborโ€™s house. ๐Ÿ˜› theyโ€™re so different, but theyโ€™re sisters ๐Ÿ˜› I havenโ€™ decided on their warrior names yet
      Favourite cat: IVYPOOL BECAUSE SHE IS SO MEEEEEE ๐Ÿ˜›
      Least favourite cat: Heathertail because she is SOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOO O OO O annoying ๐Ÿ˜›
      Oof that took ages. ๐Ÿ˜›
      New Portals

7. Maplepaw (Mapledrift)
    August 11, 2018 at 9:30 am

Guys imagine if Pepperonipaw is real and we are all acting really weird judging them

8. August 11, 2018 at 4:07 pm

hi!! im new to blogololoclan and am vewwy vewwy happee to be here :))

pls forvgive im not a troll i promise!!11! ;p

• August 11, 2018 at 8:01 pm

Velcome to Blogololoclan! I am vewwy vewwy happeeeee yu are hear ๐Ÿ˜›

Ok this time I really don’t know. Crater?!?!?!

๐Ÿ’ฆ๐ŸŒน No rain, no flowers. ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’ฆ

• August 12, 2018 at 12:30 am

AHH WHO IS THIS ๐Ÿ˜›

~spooder

• August 12, 2018 at 5:08 pm

Umm umm who?

Clicky on my Namey if you โค๏ธNTA

9. sm0l pupper
    August 11, 2018 at 5:35 pm

Bork bork bork bork bork bork BORK I ISH A PUPPER DEFINITELY NOT A BLOGCLANNER TRYING OUT MAKING A FAKE ACCOUNT bork bork
    bork bork bork.

Join the puppers and boooork

• Ivykit the Snivykit
      August 11, 2018 at 6:57 pm

Hmmmmmmmmmmm rose? Cheeto? I love it how you guys are immediately accused ๐Ÿ˜› Spidey? Potato? IDKKKKKKKKKKK ๐Ÿ˜›

• August 11, 2018 at 7:51 pm

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork

(Embix edit: comment shortened to prevent spam ๐Ÿ™‚ )

ษฉษชษฉสฦฟฤ…ลต

• August 11, 2018 at 7:59 pm

Well hello sm0l pupper! bork bork bork! bork bork bork bork bork!

okay, so, Spidey? Rose? Crater????? Potato???

๐Ÿ’ฆ๐ŸŒน No rain, no flowers. ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’ฆ

• August 12, 2018 at 12:30 am

oh dear, trolls are taking over this page ๐Ÿ˜›

~spooder

• Petalpaw will never log in again
      August 12, 2018 at 12:46 am

Itโ€™s me ๐Ÿ˜œ

10. Geese Are The Best. No Question About That
    August 11, 2018 at 10:11 pm

Hi I’m Geese Are The Best. No Question About That, aka GEESELOVERBECAUSEGEESEARETHEBESTkit.

I’m a huge warrior and goose lover and I’m happy to be here!

Clicky on my Namey if you โค๏ธNTA

• August 11, 2018 at 10:22 pm

Wollow? Spidey? Cheetah? WHO IS IT???

Revive my secret clan/my name!

• Ivykit the Snivykit
      August 11, 2018 at 11:06 pm

Crater, the picture gave it away ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜›

• August 11, 2018 at 11:17 pm

CRATAR

hmmmm should I even try this

โ€œNO REGRETSโ€ ~motto 4 BC+life

• Petalpaw will never log in again
      August 12, 2018 at 12:53 am

I HAVE SPOTTED YOU CRATER

• August 12, 2018 at 4:53 pm

NUUUUU *hides* I totally forgot my other posts changed to that Gravatar. I should’ve done this when I got some good service in Montana ๐Ÿ˜› Then it “couldn’t” be me ๐Ÿ˜›

Clicky on my Namey if you โค๏ธNTA