Please Introduce Yourself!

Hello and welcome! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€Kate Cary1 copy

I hope you’ve already seen theΒ New Member’s PageΒ and learned a little bit about BlogClan. I’m Kate Cary and I’m delighted to welcome you to a site I created to celebrate Warriors and our readers.

Please introduce yourselfΒ in a comment on this page. Tell us something about yourself or your fursona. We prefer to use warrior names here. I hope that’s ok with you.Β We’re looking forward to getting to know you.

(The Old Please Introduce Yourself Page is here)

9,168 Replies to “Please Introduce Yourself!”

1. Lapispaw
    November 10, 2018 at 3:58 pm

Hello…! I’m new here and my name is Lapispaw. I’ll admit, I’m a little nervous… I’ve visited the website before, but never really done much… I’ve decided to make myself known. My name is Lapispaw because lapis lazuli is a blue gemstone, and I LOVE the color blue. I’m a fan of a bunch of different fandoms, oh I should mention, I’m a total nerd, my friends joke about that all the time.

I love Warriors, obviously, Percy Jackson, and a bunch of Rick Riordan’s other mythology series. I like Wings of Fire, Harry Potter, and so many others, it would be hard to name them all.

I’m also a black belt in karate, which is the love of my life. I’ve been reading Warriors for I think about 2 years!

So, yeah, that’s me… Hi, I guess! πŸ™‚

• November 10, 2018 at 6:59 pm

welcome to BlogClan Lapispaw πŸ˜€

i got you this box

• Lapispaw
        November 10, 2018 at 7:42 pm

Thanks! πŸ™‚

Have a holly, jolly Christmas!

• Fallenshadows Needs a Thanksgiving Name (Fallen)
      November 10, 2018 at 8:05 pm

Heyya Lapispaw! πŸ˜€ I love your name!! It’s really cool that you’re a black belt! What’s your favorite part about karate? I hope to see you around! πŸ˜€

• Lapispaw
        November 10, 2018 at 8:46 pm

Um, my favorite part is helping out with the classes that white belts take. I wnat to give them the same great experience I got!
        Also, It’s so cute when I have little kids run up and hug me! <3

Have a holly, jolly Christmas!

• November 18, 2018 at 1:46 am

If you have any mean instructors, you can always talk to me!

πŸ˜€ Dream Big! πŸ˜€

• November 11, 2018 at 12:36 am

Hi Lapispaw! I like your name. I’m Owlfeather but you can call me Owly πŸ˜‰
      Thats so cool your a blackbelt! I don’t do any martial arts, but I want to at some point.
      What book are you on in Warriors?

Rain, we miss you ❀️❀️

• Lapispaw
        November 11, 2018 at 3:01 pm

Thanks! To be honest, I’m on the third book of Power of Three… πŸ™ I’ve been reading a lot of other stuff recently, But I’m excited to get back into Warriors!

• November 11, 2018 at 2:27 am

Hi welcome!!! You are so much like me!(except for the karate part I suck at things like that, but I’m strong) I’m pretty new too. I’m still an apprentice.

*Raises paw for Marrow*πŸ’”

• Lapispaw
        November 11, 2018 at 3:02 pm

Hey! It’s awesome to meet someone like me on here! πŸ˜€ Can’t wait to see you around!

• Cheetahspark
      November 11, 2018 at 11:54 pm

Welcome to the Blog, Lapis! I’m Cheetah, and I love your name πŸ˜€ Yeahhh I did Taekwondo for about three years and only got to a green belt I think πŸ˜› Anyway, I can’t wait to get to know you more!

gimme dat eggnog

• Lapispaw
        November 12, 2018 at 2:54 am

I can’t wait to get to know you too! πŸ˜€

• Bluepaw
      November 12, 2018 at 11:46 pm

Hiya! I’m new here too, my name is Bluepaw. I do Tae-kawn-do! It’s nice to meet you, we could be friends!

πŸ˜€ Dream Big! πŸ˜€

• Lapispaw
        November 13, 2018 at 6:02 pm

I would love that!

Have a holly, jolly Christmas!

• November 17, 2018 at 2:52 am

Great!!!

πŸ˜€ Dream Big! πŸ˜€

• November 14, 2018 at 3:32 pm

Hello, welcome to the Blog. We’re all mad here πŸ™‚ My name is Rain, nice to meet you πŸ˜€

love lasts forever

• πŸ¦ƒPasty doesn’t eat turkeyπŸ¦ƒ
      November 14, 2018 at 4:43 pm

Welcome

Ivypool’s wife

• Lapispaw
        November 16, 2018 at 4:35 pm

Hello!

Have a holly, jolly Christmas!

• November 15, 2018 at 12:06 am

AAYYYY, what up, Lapispaw! I’m Forestpaw, but I usually go by Forestpool. I’m not as active as everyone else, so you might not see me as much as everyone else.

• Lapispaw
        November 16, 2018 at 4:35 pm

Still great to meet you!

Have a holly, jolly Christmas!

• ❀Yummy Thanksgiving Turkey Eater Crystie❀
      November 15, 2018 at 11:59 am

Hi Lapis! Welcome to BlogClan!πŸ˜ƒ
      I’m Crystalkit/shine or just call me CrystieπŸ˜› When I’m new, I’m nervous too. And it’s so awesome you’re a black belt!πŸ˜€

Foxy and Rain, we miss you❀

• Lapispaw
        November 16, 2018 at 4:34 pm

Glad to know I’m not the only one who’s nervous! Thanks!

Have a holly, jolly Christmas!

2. November 10, 2018 at 7:25 pm

When you realize they’re all form letters πŸ˜›

Rain, we miss you ❀️❀️

3. November 11, 2018 at 2:32 am

I convinced me friend(Moonpaw) to read Warriors! She’s dyslexic its harder for her, but she has her mom read it. Her brother likes it too!

*Raises paw for Marrow*πŸ’”

4. November 11, 2018 at 7:21 am

Hello! I’m Tinyheart who is currently struggling with this weird Gravatar stuff! You can call me Silverheart though, or ANY warrior name that has Silver- as prefix! (Don’t call me Silverstumpytail though) I prefer to be called Silverwind.

Butta anyways, I was only here because I discovered the deputy’s Quotev page and that’s when I first heard of BlogClan! FASCINATING! So I found it! I had another account before but the registration stuff confused me so much I decided to not bother with BlogClan again! But then one day (today) I was scrolling down Jayfrost’s Quotev page again because I just like Echoes of the War and is bored at the moment, and found his entry for dee 2016 September BlogClan Gathering! I have no idea what that is at the moment yet so I read the thing with questions, (it was as great as usual, go read it yourself) and LOVED it! But that’s not the issue! BlogClan becomes 100000 times fascinating than before! So BOOM I’m here with a brand new name!

I like Warriors and Wings of Fire! I love Pokemons the best though. I want to write some great fanfictions of my own someday and is still learning! I found my writing style similar to the Hunters and I’m glad about that! And I think I’m getting into Harry Potter too.

By the way, can any cat help me with the Gravatar stuff? I signed in and it says it’s given me an Email so I checked my inbox and tried again and I still don’t get the Email._.

My fursona is a BLACK tabby.^^

• November 12, 2018 at 12:21 am

Hi Silverwind! I like that name πŸ™‚ Welcome! I’m Owlfeather. I’m sorry about the Gravatar thing, I had trouble with it too, I’m sorry I can’t help you. πŸ™‚

Rain, we miss you ❀️❀️

• November 12, 2018 at 1:12 pm

welcome to blogclan πŸ˜€

i got you this box

• Fallenshadows Needs a Thanksgiving Name (Fallen)
      November 13, 2018 at 2:30 pm

Hi Silverwind (I love your name!)! πŸ™‚ Which Warriors character is your favorite? I love Wings of Fire too! Who’s your favorite character? πŸ˜€

• November 14, 2018 at 3:33 pm

Hello, we’re all mad here πŸ™‚ Welcome to Wonderland, my name is Rain πŸ˜€

love lasts forever

• November 17, 2018 at 4:47 am

Once again so true…………. Wonderland this is

*Raises paw for Marrow*πŸ’”

• November 15, 2018 at 12:10 am

AAAYYY, what up, Silverheart! I’m Forestpaw, but I usually go by Forestpool. I had some trouble with the Gravatar stuff to, and therefore, I shall NEVER change mine!!

• Cheetahspark
      November 17, 2018 at 1:53 pm

hey welcome to the blog I’m cheetah and too lazy to write a long reply πŸ˜›

gimme dat eggnog

5. Bluepaw
    November 12, 2018 at 11:40 pm

Hello Blogclan! My name is Bluepaw. I have just joined, and I wanted to introduce myself! I am a bit scared, I have been looking around the blog, and I wanted to join, so here we are!
    Anyway, I have been reading Warrior for two years now. I am currently on the Raging Storm! I have other books that I read such as, Wings of Fire! Keeper of the Lost Citites, and Rick Riordan. I love to read, and write, a lot!
    This isn’t very important, but I am a massive video game fan. I play Pokemon, Zelda (One of my favorites!) and, of course, Mario!
    I am a advanced swimmer, and gymnastic. I also do Tae-Kwan-Do, I’m a green belt. I do many arts and crafts. I love to do pottery, and making DIYs are really fun! I am a journalist. I take a lot of notes! I’m one of those girls who love, pusheen, and glitter, and maybe unicorns!
    I hope I get a warm welcome, thanks for reading, my super boring intro!
    Also, I have been having trouble with the Gravatar thing, I have made an account, and created images, but how do I link that image here?

πŸ˜€ Dream Big! πŸ˜€

• Fallenshadows Needs a Thanksgiving Name (Fallen)
      November 13, 2018 at 2:28 pm

Hi Bluepaw, welcome to the Blog! πŸ˜€ I hope we can be friends! πŸ˜€ Which Warriors book is your favorite? Which of those sports is your favorite? πŸ™‚

• November 17, 2018 at 2:56 am

My favorite, is The Last Hope! I would love to get to know you!!; My favorite sport? That’s a hard one, but I think Tae-Kwon-Do, probably because, where I go is a great community!

πŸ˜€ Dream Big! πŸ˜€

• Lapispaw
      November 13, 2018 at 6:03 pm

Hi! πŸ˜€ We’re a lot alike (fellow video game addict at your service)!

I hope I get to know you!

Have a holly, jolly Christmas!

• November 17, 2018 at 2:57 am

Hiya! I hope we become great buddies!

πŸ˜€ Dream Big! πŸ˜€

• November 14, 2018 at 3:33 pm

Hello, Bluepaw, welcome to Wonderland πŸ˜€ We’re all mad here πŸ™‚ I’m Rain, nice to meet you!

love lasts forever

• November 17, 2018 at 3:02 am

I think will be a great place for friends! Thanks for being so kind!

πŸ˜€ Dream Big! πŸ˜€

• November 17, 2018 at 4:49 am

How many times are you going to say that? But you’re still right

*Raises paw for Marrow*πŸ’”

• November 17, 2018 at 6:57 pm

I guess I am saying it too many times! I’m just excited!

πŸ˜€ Dream Big! πŸ˜€

• November 14, 2018 at 9:44 pm

hello hello welcome to BlogClan πŸ˜€

i got you this box

• Cheetahspark
      November 15, 2018 at 12:57 am

Heyyyyyyyya Bluepaw!!!! πŸ˜€ I’m Cheetah, and welcome to the Blog! You’ll meet a ton of people here who share your interests πŸ˜‰ Nice to meet you!

gimme dat eggnog

• November 17, 2018 at 2:58 am

Nice to meet you Cheetah! Thanks for the warm welcome, I hope to get to know you!

πŸ˜€ Dream Big! πŸ˜€

• November 15, 2018 at 5:03 am

Hi Bluepaw! I LOVE pokemon too – I’ve played not as many games as I wish. I have X, Moon, and Alpha Sapphire. I would be getting Let’s Go Eevee (eevee is my favorite pokemon, and Sylveon got me into it), but I don’t have a Switch or a spare 200+ dollars πŸ˜›
      Who’s your favorite Pokemon? And if you played Sun/Moon, do you ship MoonXGladion (I’m desperate for another LonaShipper…)? Nice to meet you!

Sprinting for Senior Warrior!

• November 17, 2018 at 3:01 am

I do ship MoonXGladion! My favorite pokemon is probably the eevveeloutions! I’m getting Lets go Eevvee!! Nice to meet you, thanks for the warm welcome!

πŸ˜€ Dream Big! πŸ˜€

• November 17, 2018 at 3:04 am

Hi Bluepaw! I’m Owlfeather but you can call me Owly πŸ™‚
      I do gymnastics too! What level are you on? I go to a gym class that doesn’t focus on levels too much, but I think I’m about a level 2-3 πŸ™‚
      Though I’m not a huge video game fan, but I like Zelda! have you played “Breath of the Wild”? I really like it.
      I hope you have a really great time here. Maybe we can be friends! πŸ™‚ <3

Rain, we miss you ❀️❀️

• November 17, 2018 at 7:01 pm

BOTW is actually one of my favorites, I just completed Vah Medoh as my third Divine Beast! My level of gymnastics is actually the same as yours! Hope I get to know you better!

πŸ˜€ Dream Big! πŸ˜€

6. CheetahFlight
    November 12, 2018 at 11:43 pm

Hi! I’m Cheetahflight, and I have joined BlogClan for like, 8 hrs ago? I love Warriors, and my fav character is Squirrelflight! I also had just started Wings of Fire, and on book 3. Please if you want to chat with me, that’s all okay, for an apreantice, ( I have made a mistake.)
    See you all, Warrior fans!

Flighty At Your Service! 😎

7. Flamekit
    November 16, 2018 at 3:26 am

Hi I’m Flamekit. The book I am on is Forest Of Secrets. My sister is on here her name is Brackenlight. She told me about you and I think this place sounds cool, please don’t give spoilers. Also my favorite character is Fireheart and worst Tigerclaw and also Darkstripe and Longtail because they are mean. I am exited to explore BlogClan and comment.

• November 16, 2018 at 9:11 pm

YOOOOO, Flamekit! I’m Forestpaw, but I usually go by Forestpool. With the book situation, I can kinda relate, because when I was first on here, I was on the 3rd book of the second series, I think. Now I’m on the 4th book of AVoS!

• November 16, 2018 at 9:25 pm

hello hello welcome to BlogClan Flamekit πŸ˜€ i am Bluebellpaw or just call me Bluebell or Bella πŸ™‚

i got you this box

• November 16, 2018 at 10:43 pm

Hey Flamekit! πŸ˜€ Brackenlight’s awesome πŸ˜‰ I’m glad you joined! πŸ˜€

Rain will be remembered <3

• November 17, 2018 at 12:22 am

Welcome! I’m Sandkit or Sandstone or Sandy. I joined in SeptemberπŸ˜ƒ! You can find me on the game page and sometimes the polls 😊

NTA is life ~Sandy

• November 17, 2018 at 2:29 am

Yay, you made it!!!! πŸ˜€ Yes, this is actually my brother. πŸ˜› Welcome to BlogClan, Flamix!!! πŸ˜€ (Yep that’s your new nickname πŸ˜›)

*insert something clever*

• Flamekit
        November 17, 2018 at 4:21 am

lol, hi sister.

• Shadowmoon
      November 17, 2018 at 6:07 am

Heeellooooooooooo, Flamekit WELCOME to BlogClan cuz we rock here! I am new here too, I joined like a week or two ago? I am Shadowpaw, but you can call me Shadowmoon because I go by that cuz it is cooler. 😜 Hope you have fun here!

8. CheetahFlight
    November 16, 2018 at 7:41 pm

Welcome Flamekit! I agree, everybody loves Firestar, and he was a great leader! I am also new so welcome!

Flighty At Your Service! 😎

9. CheetahFlight
    November 16, 2018 at 7:42 pm

Thank you all for welcoming me, sorry Cheetahspark, didn’t saw your comments, but can there be two cheetahs?

Flighty At Your Service! 😎

Embers on a Fall Dawn (Emberdawn)
      November 16, 2018 at 11:07 pm

yes, it’s absolutely okay to have two BlogClanners with the same prefix πŸ™‚

Writer, photographer, mod

• November 17, 2018 at 4:26 am

Yep! There are lots of Rains, but hey, I’m your favorite one still Rain πŸ˜‰

love lasts forever

• Cheetahspark
      November 17, 2018 at 1:57 pm

Ha, it’s fine πŸ˜› Like Rain said, there are a ton of blogclanners with similar names. If you want, we can call you Flighty or something to not get confused idk πŸ˜‰

gimme dat eggnog

• CheetahFlight
        November 17, 2018 at 7:36 pm

I can change, call me Flighty! ( I can call you Sparkie!)

Flighty At Your Service! 😎

10. CheetahFlight
    November 16, 2018 at 7:43 pm

Moon, I agree. Tsunami is better than Glory.

Flighty At Your Service! 😎

• Bracken Is Logged Out
      November 17, 2018 at 2:35 am

Try to hit the blue reply button next time. It keeps people from getting confused. πŸ™‚