Please Introduce Yourself!

Hello and welcome! 😀 😀Kate Cary1 copy

I hope you’ve already seen the New Member’s Page and learned a little bit about BlogClan. I’m Kate Cary and I’m delighted to welcome you to a site I created to celebrate Warriors and our readers.

Please introduce yourself in a comment on this page. Tell us something about yourself or your fursona. We prefer to use warrior names here. I hope that’s ok with you. We’re looking forward to getting to know you.

(The Old Please Introduce Yourself Page is here)

11,716 Replies to “Please Introduce Yourself!”

1. Mintstorm
    January 7, 2019 at 1:07 am

Hi Blogclan 🙂
    I’m Mintstorm and I began reading Warriors ten years ago . I’ve been reading different articles on this blog and I’d like to be able to contribute, to discuss the different topics and to discover other fans’ point of view on characters/books/plots. To be honest I’m also looking for a way to improve my English skills while doing something fun and interesting (and what’s more interesting than talking with other people who love Warriors ?). I’m still new with the way this blog works, but I can’t wait to explore and discover it !

• January 7, 2019 at 4:11 am

hello hello mintstorm 🙂 welcome to blogclan enjoy you’re time here 😀

who you callin' pinhead?

• Goldenpaw (Goldenfawn)
      January 7, 2019 at 1:04 pm

Welcome to BlogClan, Mintstorm! I’m Goldenpaw, but you can call me Goldi if you want. I hope you enjoy your time here! 🙂

~spicy oreos~

• Ivie
      January 7, 2019 at 8:35 pm

Hi! Nice name! I’m Ivykit, but you can call me Ivie 🙂

• Cheetahspark
      January 8, 2019 at 1:52 am

Welcome to the Blog, Mintie! 😁 I’m Cheetah. Feel free to talk to me if you have any questions or just want to chat 😉 Nice to meet you!

Spidey4SW

• 🌸A Pastel 2019🌸
      January 8, 2019 at 2:36 pm

Welcome! I’m Pastelpaw but you can call me Pastel or Pasty! I love your name!

And that’s the tea.

• January 8, 2019 at 3:18 pm

AYYY Mintstorm! I’m Forestpaw, but I usually go by Forestpool. Hope you enjoy your time here! 🙂

• Fallenshadows (Fallen)
      January 9, 2019 at 5:30 pm

Hi Mintstorm! I’m Fallenshadows, but you can call me Fallen. Welcome to BlogClan! 😀

Running for SW!!

• January 10, 2019 at 5:06 pm

heyyyy I’m spidey! welcome to blogclan, the official greatest site on the internet (don’t search that up)

Rainie4SW

• Lupinetail who is definitelyn't excited for school
      January 11, 2019 at 10:19 am

hi Mintstorm! welcome to BlogClan! i hope you enjoy it very much being here and get to discover many new things (i sure did when i first came here)! -waves-

its fun to stay in the
      Y
      M
      C
      A

• January 11, 2019 at 9:13 pm

Great! Welcome! I hope you enjoy BlogClan! I am pretty popular around here, just kidding, but anything you need I am here! Welcome, again!

Spotsy is coffee-ready!

• January 12, 2019 at 6:12 pm

Hi Mintstorm! I like your name. I’m Owlfeather. Welcome! 😀 ❤️

🌈Happy pride month!🌈

• January 15, 2019 at 12:47 am

Hi! I’m Sandkit/stone, or just call me Sandy!

❤ Gryffindor Pride 💛

• Cat Dreaming Under the White Clouds(Dreamcloud/Dream)
      January 17, 2019 at 12:52 am

Hi Mintstorm! I’m Dreamcloud, Dream for short. Welcome to BlogClan, enjoy your time here!

🌈 IT’S PRIDE MONTH! 🌈

2. January 9, 2019 at 8:15 am

Hey everyone !
    Come and join my Roleplay !
    It’s plot is going to start really soon, so now would be the perfect time to join ! It’s a great way to make friends and try out roleplaying.

Here’s the link to check it out !
    (I promise it’s not as confusing as it sounds I over explain things)

mapleshade_and_appledusk_by_senely-d843vlw

Somewhere that’s Green

3. January 10, 2019 at 9:31 am

NEW MEMBERS!
    These are the ranking systems of BlogClan!

Kit – primary or younger
    Apprentice – middle school
    Warrior – high school

I hope that helped!

❤ Gryffindor Pride 💛

4. willowbrook
    January 10, 2019 at 4:37 pm

Willowstar: hello blogclanners!
    Amy: shoo cat who looks a lot like willowstar. We’re trying to talk to blog clan. We want them to know about our q and a!
    Star: jeg var en øy …. før du kom med … med båten din i min sand, hånd i hånden min, hjertet i sangen min. Jeg var a – oh shhh- … skyt blogclanners!beklager alle ! Jeg sang på norsk!
    James: star, they can’t understand you. Atleast I don’t think they can. *turns to whomever is reading this* comment below if you understood what she was saying
    Star: yes, I sing to myself in Norwegian, and I speak Norwegian when I get embarrassed and/or offended. Can you blame me? My fathers origins where in Norse mythology! I basically live on top of Norway! Why wouldn’t I speak Norwegian? That would be like you and Amy not knowing Japanese! Or Laura and gennie not knowing English! They literally are from England. Also known as great Britten.
    Amy: とにかく、進みましょう
    James: Amy your spea-
    Amy: I realise i’m Speaking Japanese, I wanted to prove a point.
    James: your so childish sometimes.
    Amy: well technically i’ve Been stuck as a fifteen-year-old for almost three years in February. *curls up in a ball rocking gently* and it’ll be like that for all eternity.
    Star: can we get to the meat and bones of this, or is this going to become what it became on the blogclan tavern?
    James: one, it already has. Two, ‘turns to whomever is reading this* hello, amazing blogclanners. We are having a Q and A on the fanfic page! Yay!
    Star: all the information is on the fanfic organisation page.
    Amy: OWW! Who put a cage here?!
    Nine: one, language, two, I did.
    Amy: oh, sorry. Whom put a cage here?!
    Nine: *rolls eyes*
    Star: WHAT DID I SAY ON THE BLOGCLAN TAVERN! STOP SWEARING, AMY! YOUR GOING TO MAKE US LOOK SO BAD, THAT WE WILL HAVE TO BECOME DISCARDED AND FORGOTTEN!
    Amy: oh, so your allowed to swear?
    Star: I didn’t…..*thinks for a moment* you just had to it up, didn’t you star? Look, your still going!
    Amy: I think we should cut it out here. See ya at the Q and A, blogclanners. I promise I won’t swear at the Q and A. There’s more information on the fanfic organisation page.

(Embix edit: censored swears removed. Swears are not allowed on the blog, regardless of whether they are censored or not.)

WOOO PRIDE MONTH!

• January 11, 2019 at 3:14 am

um… ok then

procrastination is the key 🔑

• Ivie
      January 11, 2019 at 5:55 pm

Awww, Norway is awesome!!!

!
      (Oof My Japanese is bad 😛 )

• willowbrook
      January 12, 2019 at 2:18 am

Sorry embix.

This is why you don’t write things at 3 am, kids.

WOOO PRIDE MONTH!

• January 12, 2019 at 8:06 pm

I might learn Norwegian in the future, as I am interested in Nordic culture.

“I was an island…. before you came … with your boat in my sand, hand in my hand, the heart of my song. I was a- oh… sorry sorry! I sang in Norwegian!”

Google Translate is becoming surprisingly good at translating things lately.

Bluebellpaw (AKA Bluebell, a Blogclanner) is currently learning Norwegian, so I might ask her to teach me some Norwegian words and phrases. 🙂

• Wishpaw
        January 13, 2019 at 3:20 am

I know some stuff about Norse mythology.

• willowbrook
          January 14, 2019 at 1:08 am

Just remember, stjerne is meant to based more off of Tom hiddleston/marvels interpretation of Loki, and not the original Norse myths.
          She does know a lot about Norway, and she considers it her home country, but the Loki that is her father is meant to be the one from the M.C.U.
          Saying this, I do know some (what I consider to be) weird parts of Norwegian mythology.
          And stjerne is actually the Norwegian word for star.
          It’s pronounced star yay/ay/ghay. I don’t actually know, becouse I honestly just took it from google translate, and the voice they use for Norwegian pronounciations is hard to understand. If I had to pick one pronounciation, i’d Say it’s pronounced staryay.

WOOO PRIDE MONTH!

• Cheetahspark
          January 15, 2019 at 3:32 am

same but only because I have an obsession with Rick Riordan and his work

Spidey4SW

• Wishi Wishes For Someone(Wishpaw)
            February 7, 2019 at 12:39 am

Mostly that plus my parents are Pagan

Where do you find hope?

• willowbrook
        January 14, 2019 at 1:03 am

Yeh…it is actually just google translate, so it didn’t quite get the right words, but that’s ok.
        It’s meant to be lyrics for a song called “I was an island” by Allison Weiss.

WOOO PRIDE MONTH!

5. GingerstrikeDaCat
    January 12, 2019 at 5:24 am

Hello, I am Gingerstrike, I have been reading Warriors for….. um…. 5 years? I like fantasy and sci-fi books. I am firmly convinced that Warriors is a realistic fiction (because it totally is).

• Christmas Cakestar
      January 12, 2019 at 8:48 am

Welcome, Gingerstrike! I hope you have some fun here. Look around and make friends. BlogClan are lovely ❤️

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Snow-dusted Ivy
        January 13, 2019 at 9:04 pm

it’s BlogClanners Kate I’m disappointed in you…

but these days i’m disappointed in everybody so don’t mind me

just kidding Kate you rock 😀

• A Kate for All Seasons
          January 14, 2019 at 8:07 am

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Cheetahspark
          January 15, 2019 at 3:34 am

aCtUaLlY, if you want to get technical, it is grammatically correct to say “BlogClan are” (like in the books they say “WindClan are”, “ThunderClan are”, etc) because BlogClan itself is a group of people/cats so it’s technically plural 😛

Spidey4SW

• Spidey Loves Valentine's Chocolate ❤ 🍫
            January 16, 2019 at 10:55 pm

I love this comment

Rainie4SW

• Snow-dusted Ivy
            January 18, 2019 at 12:50 am

yes well it sounds better as BlogClanners cheetah haven’t you learned that 😛

• January 12, 2019 at 12:27 pm

Welcome, Gingerstrike! I’m Crystalpaw/shine, call me Crystie if you want! BlogClan is super fun! 😀

Hufflepuff pride 💜

• January 12, 2019 at 3:51 pm

hello hello welcome 🙂

who you callin' pinhead?

• Lupinetail who is definitelyn't excited for school
      January 12, 2019 at 10:59 pm

hello Gingerstrike, and welcome! hope you like being here in BlogClan!

(i also began reading like 5 years ago omg (however not 5 years consecutively (probably mispelled) due to my lack of avos books rip))

its fun to stay in the
      Y
      M
      C
      A

• Fallenshadows (Fallen)
      January 13, 2019 at 1:51 am

Hi, welcome to BlogClan Gingerstrike! 😀 I love your name! I’m looking forward to seeing you around BlogClan! 🙂

Running for SW!!

• Goldenpaw (Goldenfawn)
      January 14, 2019 at 8:19 pm

Welcome, Gingerstrike! You can call me Goldi. 🙂 I hope you enjoy your time here!

~spicy oreos~

• January 15, 2019 at 12:48 am

Hi! I’m Sandkit/stone, or just call me Sandy!

❤ Gryffindor Pride 💛

• Viperfrost
      January 16, 2019 at 12:59 am

Welcome to BlogClan, Gingerstrike! Warriors is one of the most realistic fictions I’ve ever read. 🙂

~Mourning Rootwing~

• Gingie (Gingerpaw/frost)
      January 17, 2019 at 12:55 am

Um ExCuSe Me but hello there, twin

6. January 12, 2019 at 4:26 pm

Hi, I’m Wishpaw! I joined Blogclan earlier this school year due to the fact that I got a school Lenovo. As such, I will not be able to do anything over the summer. ;c My favorite clan is Riverclan and my favorite characters are Hollyleaf, Bumblestripe, Riverstar, Mudfur, and Mothwing. My favorite book is Crookedstar’s Promise. When I’m a warrior, my warrior name will be Wishwhisper. My fursona Wishpaw is a long-furred cream she-cat with orange points and blue eyes. I have a Youtube channel and a Scratch account under the same name: TheSaltyValkyrie.

• January 12, 2019 at 6:36 pm

Hey Wishpaw ! Can I call you Wishi ?

Don’t worry about going inactive over the summer, lots of other BlogClanners do it a little !
      I’m Maplepaw or Mapledrift by the way, everyone calls me Maple so you can to !
      I’m a dark ginger she cat with white flecks and blue eyes ! I love your fursona ?
      I’m favourite clan is riverclan as well ! I also love Hollyleaf and Crookedstar’s promise !

Somewhere that’s Green

• Wishpaw
        January 12, 2019 at 11:47 pm

Sure you can call me Wishi I like that nickname! Can I call you Drifty?

• January 13, 2019 at 8:57 am

Yeah sure ! That was a nickname idea when I first joined 😛 most people went for Maple in the end so I guess it just stuck !
          But yeah you can call me Drifty !

Somewhere that’s Green

• Wishpaw(whisper)
            January 14, 2019 at 12:12 am

Thanks for commenting on my video, Drifty, by the way!

• willowbrook
              January 14, 2019 at 1:10 am

I know this has nothing to do with the conversation….

But how long can you make reply’s to reply’s?

WOOO PRIDE MONTH!

• January 14, 2019 at 6:15 pm

Uhh I don’t know ? But at some point you just have to reply the the last comment with the reply button on…… because they others don’t have it anymore

Somewhere that’s Green

• January 14, 2019 at 7:26 am

This is going to seen really like I’m a stalker but i Iike knowing people’s account on other websites 😛 I know so many deviant arts

Somewhere that’s Green

• January 12, 2019 at 7:17 pm

welcome to blogclan 😀

who you callin' pinhead?

• Lupinetail who is definitelyn't excited for school
      January 12, 2019 at 11:04 pm

hello and welcome (back?) to BlogClan, Wishpaw! there is a lot to see in blogclan, so i hope you will have much fun!

(i love hollyleaf and mothwing too theyre the bestttt (they were among my mental list favorites) -also demands your school district to let you keep your laptop for summer- )

its fun to stay in the
      Y
      M
      C
      A

• Wishpaw
        January 12, 2019 at 11:50 pm

Welcome ‘back’? Did I already introduce myself and forget sorry if I did I’m forgetful

• Lupinetail who is definitelyn't excited for school
          January 13, 2019 at 5:20 am

oops nope my bad i just completely misread / misinterpreted it

rip my ability to read

its fun to stay in the
          Y
          M
          C
          A

• Fallenshadows (Fallen)
      January 13, 2019 at 1:50 am

Hi Wishpaw! I’m glad that you’re back! 😀 I love Hollyleaf and Mothwing, too. And I really like your fursona! 🙂

Running for SW!!

• Wishpaw
        January 13, 2019 at 3:23 am

Are you sure you aren’t thinking of a different Wishpaw?

• Fallenshadows (Fallen)
          January 14, 2019 at 2:11 pm

I thought you joined a while ago and were coming back, I’m sorry 😛 I misread what you wrote 😛

Running for SW!!

• Wishpaw
      January 13, 2019 at 3:22 am

I mean amber eyes whoops

• Ivie
      January 14, 2019 at 6:45 pm

Hi! I’m Ivykit / Ivyslash. But you can call me Ivie 😀
      We all go inactive most of the time so don’t worry 😉:P
      But welcome to BlogClan!

• January 14, 2019 at 7:06 pm

Hi, welcome to BlogClan! I’m Wavesplash, but you can call me Wave or Wavey. My favorite Clan is RiverClan too! I also like Hollyleaf, River Ripple, and Mothwing too! Crookedstar’s Promise is a good book. Wishwhisper is a really pretty name!

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

• Goldenpaw (Goldenfawn)
      January 14, 2019 at 8:17 pm

Hello, Wishpaw! I’m Goldenpaw, but you can call me Goldi if you want. Crookedstar’s Promise is my favorite book as well! 🙂

~spicy oreos~

• January 15, 2019 at 12:49 am

Hi! I’m Sandkit/stone, or just call me Sandy!

❤ Gryffindor Pride 💛

• Pastelpaw🌸Pasty
      January 15, 2019 at 2:22 pm

I also like Mothwing

And that’s the tea.

• Cat Dreaming Under the White Clouds(Dreamcloud/Dream)
      January 17, 2019 at 1:15 am

Welcome! I’m Dreamcloud, you can call me Dream for short.

🌈 IT’S PRIDE MONTH! 🌈

• January 17, 2019 at 2:25 am

Hey Wishi! I like Bumblestripe too! I’m Crystalpaw/shine or just Crystie! I love your name and fursona! It’s beautiful! 😀

Hufflepuff pride 💜

7. January 14, 2019 at 2:13 pm

Hello, everybody! I’m BirchFlower, and I’m new to BlogClan, though I’ve been reading the book for a long time! I’m excited to see what’s all on this website!

• Ivie
      January 14, 2019 at 6:46 pm

Hi Birchflower! I’m Ivykit or Ivie! 😀 welcome to BlogClan! If you ever need any help, you can just ask me or anyone else on the blog; we’d be glad to help! 🙂

• Fallenshadows (Fallen)
      January 14, 2019 at 7:50 pm

Hiya Birchflower! 🙂 I like your name. Welcome to the Blog! 😀

Running for SW!!

• Goldenpaw (Goldenfawn)
      January 14, 2019 at 8:13 pm

Welcome to BlogClan, Birchflower! I’m Goldenpaw, but you can call me Goldi if you want. I like your name! 🙂

~spicy oreos~

• January 14, 2019 at 9:51 pm

hello hello welcome 😀

who you callin' pinhead?

• Wishpaw(whisper)
      January 14, 2019 at 11:18 pm

Hello! I am Wishpaw! What does your fursona look like? I’m a cream she-cat with orange points and amber eyes!

• January 15, 2019 at 12:50 am

Hi! I’m Sandkit/stone, or just call me Sandy!

❤ Gryffindor Pride 💛

• Lupinetail who is definitelyn't excited for school
      January 15, 2019 at 2:09 am

hello Birchflower and welcome to BlogClan! i’m sure you’ll love it here and have fun!

its fun to stay in the
      Y
      M
      C
      A

• Pastelpaw🌸Pasty
      January 15, 2019 at 2:21 pm

Hello welcome to Blogclan

And that’s the tea.

• Viperfrost
      January 16, 2019 at 1:02 am

Hello BirchFlower! I’m Viperfrost (but you can call me Viper!) and I can assure you that BlogClan gets more exciting every time you sign in! 🙂

~Mourning Rootwing~

• Pastelpaw🌸Pasty
      January 18, 2019 at 6:25 pm

Hello I love the name Birchflower

And that’s the tea.

8. willowbrook
    January 15, 2019 at 12:47 pm

Hello everyone!
    I am willowbrook!
    My avatar thing, and signature are based off sanders sides by Thomas sanders, thanks for noticing!
    Now i’m Going to change my fursonfursona allegiance thing.

WOOO PRIDE MONTH!

• January 15, 2019 at 9:24 pm

hi i’m not new, but i always like to say hi 😀

who you callin' pinhead?

• willowbrook
        January 17, 2019 at 1:48 am

Same.
        I’ve been here since August/October.

WOOO PRIDE MONTH!

9. January 15, 2019 at 2:04 pm

Hello, I am Spotsy. Any new cat, need anything? Or if your not new, I can help with ANNNANANYYYYTHING! HAHAHA

Spotsy is coffee-ready!

• January 15, 2019 at 9:23 pm

i’m not new, but i always like to say hi P

who you callin' pinhead?

• January 16, 2019 at 1:58 am

oof that p was supposed to be 😛

who you callin' pinhead?

10. January 18, 2019 at 1:04 am

hei der new members 😀 i’m going to introduce myself ’cause why not? so i am bluebellpaw or you can just call me bluebell or bella 🙂 hope y’all have a great time here

who you callin' pinhead?