Please Introduce Yourself!

Hello and welcome! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€Kate Cary1 copy

I hope you’ve already seen theΒ New Member’s PageΒ and learned a little bit about BlogClan. I’m Kate Cary and I’m delighted to welcome you to a site I created to celebrate Warriors and our readers.

Please introduce yourselfΒ in a comment on this page. Tell us something about yourself or your purrsona. We prefer to use warrior names here. I hope that’s ok with you.Β We’re looking forward to getting to know you.

(The Old Please Introduce Yourself Page is here)

14,112 Replies to “Please Introduce Yourself!”

1. What Shall We Do With An Unsigned Bluebell?
    October 4, 2019 at 3:24 am

hi πŸ˜€

2. Gingerpaw/drift
    October 5, 2019 at 2:15 pm

Hey, BlogClan. I am Gingerpaw/drift. I left because I was busy but when my schedule cleared up, I felt ashamed for not posting so I stopped myself from going on the blog.

• October 5, 2019 at 3:59 pm

don’t ever feel ashamed you weren’t able to post <3 life always comes first!

spread your wings and fly away

• Brightpaw (pool)
      October 19, 2019 at 11:17 pm

As Bluebell said, life comes first ❀️

3. Blackkit
    October 5, 2019 at 7:49 pm

I am waiting for my irl friend slowwwwly to join

4. πŸ‚ Pineblossom 🍁
    October 6, 2019 at 3:47 am

Hmmm maybe it’s time to repost this πŸ˜›

Hello new and old members alike! I’m Pineblossom, but you can just call me Pine πŸ™‚ I’ve been on the blog since March of 2019, and I’ve loved every second on here. I love drawing, calligraphy, and creating OCs, and you’ll often find me on the Tavern, the Art page, and the Names page! Here, I’ve compiled a collection of tips and coding lessons (now complete with pictures!) to help you navigate BlogClan!

Ground rules:
    – Make sure there isn’t a space between the coding and your text unless it is the link code (you’ll see what I mean)
    – For emoticons, make sure there is always a space before and after the code. In the lesson, I’ll be putting a space for the same reason above πŸ™‚
    – Type it exactly as I do otherwise it won’t work that sounded like a threat
    Alright, let’s begin!

ITALICS: <i>this will be italicized</i> it looks like this
    BOLD: <b>this will be bolded</b> it looks like this
    STRIKETHROUGH: <strike>this would be strikethroughed</strike> it looks like this
    CODE LIKE WORDS: <code>this would look code-y</code> it looks like this
    LINK: <a href=β€œyour link here”>you would then click here for the link</a>
    What it looks like: Click here for a cute kitty
    QUOTE: <blockquote>your quote here</blockquote>

blockquote looks like this

FAKE LINK: <a>words blah blah</a> it looks like this

View post on imgur.com

For emoticons, do not put a space between the two symbols πŸ™‚
    πŸ™‚ Emoji- : )
    πŸ˜€ Emoji- : D
    πŸ˜› Emoji- : P
    πŸ™ Emoji- : (
    πŸ˜‰ Emoji- ; )
    Some other notes about BlogClan:
    – BlogClan is kept safe and fun by a group of moderators called Blogteam. They moderate (check) your comments so that no one uses inappropriate words and also so that sensitive topics that might upset other people are kept to a minimum and have a warning before the comment. Our current mods are Goldenfawn (often called Goldi), Birchfoot (Birchy), Cheetahspark (Cheetah, Cheeto), Rainshine (Rainie), Winterwhisper (Wint, Winter, Win), Viperfrost (Viper), Kat, Jayfrost (Jayie), Iceflower (Icy), Emberdawn (Embix, Ember, Emb), and of course, Kate herself (Cakestar) (why did I just put everyone’s nicknames πŸ˜› ). They’ll definitely be able to answer your questions best of all! Currently, you can’t become a mod, but applications open up every once in a while if the team needs any help.

– The current deputy and medicine cat of BlogClan are Icy and Embix technically. Their jobs are to keep the blog going smoothly, sorting out disputes, and welcoming new members like you might be! Elections are held every two years, and one was held very recently, so you can not have one of those positions right now πŸ™‚ Try running in 2021!

– On BlogClan, you can have mentors/apprentices just like in the books. Your ranking is based on your age/grade in school:
    Elementary School, 1st grade-5th grade, ages 6-12 – Kit
    Middle School, 6th grade-8th grade, ages 11/12-13/14 – Apprentice
    High School/College, 9th grade-the end of school, ages 13/14 to whenever you get out of school πŸ˜› – Warrior
    Out of school – Elder
    You do not have to have a mentor or apprentice, they are just for fun (and minor bragging rights πŸ˜› ). If you would like to look for one, head on over to the Allegiances Chat Page and ask to be on Cheetah’s list of available mentors and apprentices! A good method to find someone is making a list of your interests and hobbies πŸ˜‰ Good luck if you are looking!

– Secret pages are what they sound like, β€œsecret pages” (they aren’t openly linked) that you can access and find with secret methods (hint: try clicking on some pictures!). Once you find one that has not been claimed or used, you can claim it by posting a comment on it saying β€œClaimed!”. Make sure you check that no one else has claimed it before you. Once you claim it, you can pretty much use it for anything! Lots of people use them for roleplaying, fanfiction, and games.
    Here’s a way better explanation from Viper:
    β€œSecret pages are pages attached to the URLs of images on BlogClan. You can ask someone to find one for you and then use it. They’re typically used for roleplays, but don’t limit your imagination to only that […] You can also claim very old pages that haven’t been used in a long time, such as pages that have been inactive for a year.”
    If you want a secret page, ask me! I can give up to 5 in a themed set, but please have a ready use for them!

– On many places such as the official Name That Apprentice! and the Tavern, you have to press the blue reply button right below the main comment so that it is clear that you are replying to that person’s comment. It also keeps the pages from getting cluttered, as a new page is made every ten comments (not counting replies).

— Live Chat is a really cool thing, it’s that (currently) pink and blue box that you may see on the sides of pages (on large screens) or at the bottom (for small screens). You can create an account by putting in your desired name that you want people to see in the name box, clicking β€œProfile” in the bottom right corner and making an account. Live Chat is also moderated by Blogteam for the same reasons.

— One very important thing to remember is that all pages have descriptions on the top of the page! If you are unsure what a page is for, read the description and if you have any more questions, you can ask πŸ™‚

— Finally, Kate Cary is a very busy person. I know that you all are big Warriors fans, and that you might have questions, but she doesn’t have time to answer them all. The mods will then fill in, or, if you have any questions about already published Warriors content, you can ask it on the Ask Jaysnow page πŸ™‚

Yep, that’s all I can think of right now for BlogClan! Of course, there’s much more, but it’s always more fun to find it on your own πŸ˜› Have fun exploring! I hope this helped πŸ˜€ Anyone can add on to this in the replies, as well as test the codes!

~ fall breeze autumn leaves ~

• October 6, 2019 at 4:17 am

πŸ™‚

spread your wings and fly away

• October 6, 2019 at 12:49 pm

πŸ˜€

White pumpkin pie. 'Tis real.

• Spidey πŸŽƒ
      October 6, 2019 at 9:46 pm

unrelated but your handwriting is so satisfying to look at

Fro4SW

• Blackie/Blackkit =^γ…œγ…‚γ…œ^=
        October 7, 2019 at 8:35 pm

That’s what I thought spidey where have you beeeen (or have I just been too dumb)

cOoKiEs aNd NuTbOltS fOR sALe

• πŸ‚ Pineblossom 🍁
        October 7, 2019 at 8:54 pm

Thanks I tailored it for hours just for you

~ fall breeze autumn leaves ~

• October 10, 2019 at 9:10 pm

Agreed πŸ˜›

White pumpkin pie. 'Tis real.

• Eagle that soars through the sky🌟Eaglepaw
      October 7, 2019 at 4:55 pm

Aha, this is extremely useful, thanks Pine!

Edit: aaaah it worked!!!

Daydreams & doodles.

• Spooky Fally
      October 8, 2019 at 1:29 pm

πŸ˜€

geese ftw

• October 13, 2019 at 10:49 pm

by the way, the cute kitty link doesn’t work πŸ™

Vouch 4 the Viper

• Emberblaze (Emb)
      October 14, 2019 at 9:23 pm

Wait, Embix’s other nickname is most definitely not Emb, thats mine lol.

Scars~I AM THEY

• October 14, 2019 at 11:03 pm

Actually, some people do call me Emb πŸ˜› Mostly in private and when there aren’t other people around and they’re feeling lazy, haha, but most of the time it is indeed Embix or Ember

Moderator, BlogClan's Deputy

• Emberblaze (Emb)
          October 16, 2019 at 2:11 am

rip my nickname has been stolen

Scars~I AM THEY

• Emberblossom/paw (Emby)
      October 17, 2019 at 11:57 pm

Yay, thanks!

5. Lightningpaw(Lightingshadow)
    October 7, 2019 at 9:06 pm

Hello, I is backs. I will repost for anyone who is unfamiliar with me. Hi I’m Lightningpaw, but call me Lightning. My favorite character is Leafpool. My favorite book is The darkest hour. I hope that we can be the best of friends. My major bff is the one and only Clo. She is the best btw

• October 7, 2019 at 9:47 pm

lighting πŸ™‚

spread your wings and fly away

• Spooky Fally
      October 8, 2019 at 1:29 pm

Hey Lightning! πŸ™‚

geese ftw

• October 8, 2019 at 2:02 pm

Hi Lightning

• Monkeyfur
      October 8, 2019 at 2:52 pm

Where did you go for all this time?

• Lightningpaw(Lightingshadow)
        October 9, 2019 at 12:21 am

Hey, I just had a bunch of crud going on in my life, and I was starting up my last year of middle school, so, I needed me timeπŸ™‚

• October 10, 2019 at 9:09 pm

LiGhTnInG!! πŸ˜€ AHHHH welcome back!!!!!!

White pumpkin pie. 'Tis real.

• October 13, 2019 at 12:01 am

Hey Lightning! Welcome back, we missed you! <3

Where are the avocados?

• Snowbreeze
      October 13, 2019 at 2:31 pm

Hi Lightning, glad to see you’re back πŸ™‚

• October 13, 2019 at 10:50 pm

hiya πŸ™‚

Vouch 4 the Viper

• Ivie | Ivypaw
      October 16, 2019 at 3:25 pm

Ahhhhhh welcome back!! We missed you Lightning ^ ^ (you probably don’t remember me aha πŸ˜› )

• October 17, 2019 at 6:57 am

• October 8, 2019 at 6:38 pm

hi I’m Thistleshark welcome to Blogclan

• Eagle that soars through the sky🌟Eaglepaw
      October 8, 2019 at 6:48 pm

Hi LystOz,
      Welcome to Blogclan!
      I’m Eaglepaw but you can call me Eagie!
      I hope you enjoy it here.

Daydreams & doodles.

• Spooky Fally
      October 8, 2019 at 7:02 pm

Hey there Lystr0z! Welcome to BlogClan. πŸ™‚ I’m Fallenshadows, but you can call me Fally, Fallen, or anything really. πŸ˜› Who’s your favorite warriors character? and which book is your favorite? πŸ™‚

geese ftw

• October 8, 2019 at 7:44 pm

hei πŸ˜ƒ

spread your wings and fly away

• October 8, 2019 at 8:28 pm

Hello LystrOz! Welcome to blogclan! I’m Flamecloud πŸ™‚

Hello fellow Earthling

• Icepaw is ready for Halloween, Inktober, and my birthday
      October 8, 2019 at 9:02 pm

Hi Lystr0z! I’m Icepaw, and welcome to BlogClan! Do you have any nicknames you go by?

How do you make good siggies

• Blackie/Blackkit =^γ…œγ…‚γ…œ^=
      October 10, 2019 at 7:39 pm

Hiiii πŸ™‚

cOoKiEs aNd NuTbOltS fOR sALe

• October 10, 2019 at 9:08 pm

Hi Lystr0z! Welcome to the Clan! I’m Peb πŸ˜€

White pumpkin pie. 'Tis real.

• October 13, 2019 at 12:02 am

Hi! πŸ™‚ Welcome to blogclan, I’m Owlfeather!

Where are the avocados?

• Snowbreeze
      October 13, 2019 at 2:31 pm

Hi, I’m Snowbreeze; welcome to the Blog!

• October 13, 2019 at 10:50 pm

hey, I’m Briarpaw, welcome, welcome

Vouch 4 the Viper

• Sweets, Pumpkin Spice Edition
      October 13, 2019 at 10:57 pm

Hi!! Welcome!!!!

Sweets4SW!!!!!!

• Petalpaw
      October 15, 2019 at 12:50 am

Hi I’m Petalpaw, but I prefer Petal. Nice to meet ya!

Happy Meow-loween!

• October 17, 2019 at 6:57 am

hiya, welcome to BlogClan!

The Silent Thaw Drama

• Brightpaw (pool)
      October 19, 2019 at 11:40 pm

Hey there, I’m Brightpaw, but you can call me Bright. Have fun on the Blog! πŸ˜€

7. Your Daydream(Dreamwhipser/Dreampaw/Dream)
    October 10, 2019 at 8:34 am

Hello everyone! It’s Dreamwhisper back from inactive! I’ll try to be active but sixth grade’s homework is just too much, so I won’t be as active as I am in the whole summer.How’s everyone?

School+Inactive Version

• πŸΊπŸŽƒ Werecheetah πŸŽƒπŸΊ
      October 10, 2019 at 2:11 pm

Ahhh Dream hi! πŸ˜€ It’s so great to see you <3

• October 10, 2019 at 7:44 pm

dream!!! ❀️❀️

spread your wings and fly away

• October 10, 2019 at 8:22 pm

Hi! Nice to meet you!

Hello fellow Earthling

• πŸ‚ Pineblossom 🍁
      October 10, 2019 at 8:58 pm

Dream hey! I missed you <3 How have you been?

~ fall breeze autumn leaves ~

• October 10, 2019 at 9:07 pm

Hiiiiiiii Dreamy!! πŸ˜€ Welcome back!!! I’m great, you? πŸ˜€

White pumpkin pie. 'Tis real.

• October 13, 2019 at 12:03 am

Dream!!! πŸ˜€ Welcome back we missed you! <3

Where are the avocados?

• Snowbreeze
      October 13, 2019 at 2:30 pm

Hello Dream, great to see you! πŸ˜€

• Spooky Fally
      October 13, 2019 at 6:12 pm

ahhh welcome back Dream dear! ❀️ Other than the homework, how is sixth grade going? Do you like it better than 5th? πŸ™‚

geese ftw

• October 13, 2019 at 10:51 pm

I was wondering where you were! Hello, hello!

(And 6th grade homework is very hard πŸ™ )

Vouch 4 the Viper

• October 17, 2019 at 6:57 am

Welcome back, Dream!

The Silent Thaw Drama

8. Oatstripe
    October 10, 2019 at 8:37 pm

Hello! My name is Oatstripe! I’m a regular person who enjoys reading, writing, and of course playing with my cats! I hope I have a chance to meet awesome people!

• October 10, 2019 at 8:49 pm

hi πŸ˜€

spread your wings and fly away

• October 10, 2019 at 9:06 pm

Hello, Oatstripe! I also love reading, writing, and playing with my cats! Welcome to the blog πŸ™‚

Hello fellow Earthling

• October 10, 2019 at 9:06 pm

Hi Oatstripe!! πŸ˜€ I’m Pebblepaw, but you can call me Peb πŸ˜€ Welcome to the Clan!!

White pumpkin pie. 'Tis real.

• Eagle that soars through the sky🌟Eaglepaw
      October 11, 2019 at 4:54 pm

Hey Oatstripe!
      I’m Eaglepaw but you can call me Eagie!

I enjoy reading a bit and playing with my cat, but I’m not a very good writer!

Daydreams & doodles.

• Icepaw is ready for Halloween, Inktober, and my birthday
      October 12, 2019 at 3:55 pm

Hi Oat! I’m Icepaw, and welcome to BlogClan! Don’t worry, there is no shortage of awesome people here πŸ˜‰

How do you make good siggies

• October 13, 2019 at 12:03 am

Hi Oatstripe! I’m Owlfeather, welcome πŸ˜€

Where are the avocados?

• Snowbreeze
      October 13, 2019 at 2:28 pm

Hiya Oatpaw, I’m Snowbreeze! Welcome! πŸ™‚ Writing, reading, and playing with cats are the best πŸ˜‰

• Spooky Fally
      October 13, 2019 at 6:08 pm

Hi Oatstripe! Welcome to BlogClan. πŸ™‚ I’m Fallenshadows, but you can me Fally or Fallen if you’d like. What are your cats names? πŸ™‚ What do you like to write about? And other than Warriors, what do you like to read? πŸ˜€

geese ftw

• October 13, 2019 at 10:52 pm

Hi! I’m Briarpaw! Check out Pineblossom’s (we call her Pine πŸ˜€ ) comment about what to do here! It’s really helpful!

Vouch 4 the Viper

• Emberblaze (Emb)
      October 14, 2019 at 9:23 pm

Hello there!

Scars~I AM THEY

• October 17, 2019 at 6:58 am

Hello! Welcome to the Clan. I’m Ivypaw, soon to be Ivyleaf, but you can call me Ivy or Ivyla :).

The Silent Thaw Drama

9. October 12, 2019 at 10:26 am

Hi, I’m Hailfall and I love violins, wolves, writing and reading! I’m very new here but I’ve been visiting this website for a year now.

πŸ‰ Warrior of ForestClan πŸ‰

• Eagle that soars through the sky🌟Eaglepaw
      October 12, 2019 at 11:07 am

Hi Hailfall!
      I’m Eaglepaw but you can call me Eagie!
      I play the violin, I’m at orchestra right now.

Daydreams & doodles.

• October 12, 2019 at 11:27 am

Hi Hailfall! πŸ˜€ I’m Pebblepaw, but you can call me Peb! Welcome to the Clan πŸ˜€ I love reading and writing too, and my sister plays violin!
      I hope to see you around BlogClan! By the way, I love your name and avatar picture πŸ˜€

White pumpkin pie. 'Tis real.

• πŸ‚ Pineblossom 🍁
      October 12, 2019 at 1:12 pm

Hi Hail! Welcome to BlogClan:D I’m Pine! Ooh your profile picture is so pretty πŸ™‚ I enjoy reading and writing too! What’s your favorite Warriors character?

~ fall breeze autumn leaves ~

• October 12, 2019 at 2:06 pm

Hi, Hailfall! I like to read too πŸ™‚ What’s your favorite book?

Hello fellow Earthling

• October 12, 2019 at 5:07 pm

My favourite series is the Chronicles of Ancient Darkness, but I don’t have a single favourite book!

πŸ‰ Warrior of ForestClan πŸ‰

• October 12, 2019 at 6:09 pm

Ooh, I haven’t read those, but the title certainly sounds good! I don’t have a single favorite either πŸ™‚ there are too many good books out there.

Hello fellow Earthling

• food that lands with a splat on a table
          October 13, 2019 at 10:49 pm

Wait what I love those!! I’ve listened to them all on Audible. They are so good!

mountains of whipped cream!

• October 17, 2019 at 6:59 am

Oooh I’ve read that! Same, there are so many good books out there, it’s impossible to just pick 1.

The Silent Thaw Drama

• October 12, 2019 at 3:24 pm

hei πŸ˜€

spread your wings and fly away

• Icepaw is ready for Halloween, Inktober, and my birthday
      October 12, 2019 at 3:54 pm

Hi Hail! I’m Icepaw, and welcome to BlogClan! It’s nice that you finally decided to join, I think you’re going to be glad you did πŸ˜‰

How do you make good siggies

• Snowbreeze
      October 13, 2019 at 2:24 pm

Hi Hailfall! I’m Snowbreeze, welcome to BlogClan! I also like writing, reading, and wolves, and I used to play the violin. πŸ™‚

• Spooky Fally
      October 13, 2019 at 6:06 pm

Hello Hailfall! Welcome to BlogClan. πŸ˜€ I’m Fallenshadows, but if you’d like you call me Fallen or Fally. What are your hobbies? Which Warriors character is your favorite? πŸ™‚

geese ftw

• October 13, 2019 at 10:53 pm

Hi, Hailfall! I’m Briarpaw, you may have seen me around πŸ™‚

I was a stalker for a year before joining πŸ™‚

Hi!

Vouch 4 the Viper

• Emberblaze (Emb)
      October 14, 2019 at 9:26 pm

Hey! I’m also a violinist too! Welcome! πŸ™‚

Scars~I AM THEY

• October 16, 2019 at 7:16 pm

Thanks! I haven’t played my violins properly yet πŸ™ I have a bad shoulder so I had to delay my lessons.

πŸ‰ Warrior of ForestClan πŸ‰

• Ravenpaw
      October 16, 2019 at 8:13 am

Hi I’m Ravenpaw! πŸ˜€

• Ivie | Ivypaw
      October 16, 2019 at 3:28 pm

Hi Hailfall! I’m Ivypaw but you can call me Ivie :> I love your name! I play the cello which is pretty similar to the violin but just a bit bigger πŸ˜›

• October 16, 2019 at 7:14 pm

Thanks!

πŸ‰ Warrior of ForestClan πŸ‰

• πŸ•Έ πŸŽƒ doe with cobwebs hanging off her ears πŸŽƒ πŸ•Έ
        October 18, 2019 at 5:51 pm

just a bit….. πŸ˜‚

a deer, a female deer

10. Happyflower
    October 12, 2019 at 1:13 pm

Hi everybody, I’m Happykit/paw/flower! I love music, cats, and reading the Warriors series!

• Eagle that soars through the sky🌟Eaglepaw
      October 12, 2019 at 4:02 pm

Hi Happyflower!
      Welcome to Blogclan!
      I’m Eaglepaw but you can call me Eagie!

Daydreams & doodles.

• October 12, 2019 at 4:13 pm

hello hello πŸ˜ƒ

spread your wings and fly away

• October 12, 2019 at 6:09 pm

Hello! Nice to meet you!

Hello fellow Earthling

• Icepaw is ready for Halloween, Inktober, and my birthday
      October 13, 2019 at 1:21 am

Hi Happy! I’m Icepaw, and welcome to BlogClan! Honestly, being a warriors fan only matters in the fact that the members of BlogClan are united in that way and can use the naming system πŸ˜›

How do you make good siggies

• Snowbreeze
      October 13, 2019 at 2:26 pm

Hi there, I’m Snowy/Snowbreeze; welcome to the Blog! I like those things too πŸ˜› πŸ™‚

• Spooky Fally
      October 13, 2019 at 6:02 pm

Hiya Happyflower! I love your name. πŸ™‚ Welcome to the Blog! I’m Fallenshadows, but you can call me Fallen, Fally, or anything really. πŸ˜› What kinds of music do you listen to? Which warriors book is your favorite? πŸ˜€

geese ftw

• October 13, 2019 at 10:53 pm

Hi! I’m Briarpaw! Welcome!!

Vouch 4 the Viper

• Ravenpaw
      October 16, 2019 at 8:14 am

Hi! I’m Ravenpaw! πŸ˜€

• October 16, 2019 at 3:00 pm

Hey Happyflower! I’m Peb! You’re name is awesome! πŸ˜€
      Me too! I have four cats and I just loove music and I’m doing a warrior cats reread πŸ˜€ Welcome to the Clan! I hope to see you around πŸ˜€

White pumpkin pie. 'Tis real.

• October 17, 2019 at 7:00 am

Hello Happyflower! Welcome to the Clan. I’m Ivypaw, soon to be Ivyleaf, but you can call me Ivy or Ivyla :).

The Silent Thaw Drama

11. food that lands with a splat on a table
    October 13, 2019 at 7:05 am

hi! I’m new here, though I’ve been looking at the blog for sometime. Um…. O-O I don’t know what to say……
    Well, my favorite book series are: harry potter, Nevermore, Divergent, the Percy Jackson series (especially the trials of Apollo), and the list goes on! I really LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE to bake and I am a proud Australian who is on the apprentice level for years.
    should I have said levels? I don’t know.

Also, it doesn’t say I have an account on word press so I can’t change my ‘avatar’. Could someone please be my light in the darkness? πŸ™‚

mountains of whipped cream!

• Eagle that soars through the sky🌟Eaglepaw
      October 13, 2019 at 1:57 pm

Hi!
      I’m Eaglepaw but you can call me Eagie.
      You can sign up for a WordPress account and use gravatar or upload an avatar in your profile settings.

Daydreams & doodles.

• October 13, 2019 at 3:08 pm

hi there πŸ˜›

spread your wings and fly away

• Icepaw is ready for Halloween, Inktober, and my birthday
      October 13, 2019 at 3:33 pm

Hi! I’m Icepaw, and welcome to BlogClan! I love baking too! πŸ˜€

How do you make good siggies

• Spooky Fally
      October 13, 2019 at 6:00 pm

Hey there! Welcome to BlogClan. πŸ˜€ I love baking too! What kinds of things do you like to bake? πŸ™‚ I’ve never commented on BlogClan without an account, so I’m not sure how to use an avatar without one. If you’re still having trouble, you could try asking on the tavern or on Ask Jaysnow. πŸ™‚

geese ftw

• food that lands with a splat on a table
        October 13, 2019 at 10:45 pm

I enjoy baking cakes, muffins, nachos and various other things. πŸ™‚

mountains of whipped cream!

• October 13, 2019 at 9:14 pm

Hi! I like your name πŸ™‚

Hello fellow Earthling

• food that lands with a splat on a table
        October 13, 2019 at 10:46 pm

thank you! πŸ˜€

mountains of whipped cream!

• October 13, 2019 at 10:54 pm

Hi! I’m Briarpaw! Welcome!

Vouch 4 the Viper

• food that lands with a splat on a table
        October 14, 2019 at 7:58 am

Hello!

mountains of whipped cream!

• October 15, 2019 at 2:53 pm

Hello there! I like your name! Can I call you Foodie as a nickname?

I’m Hootsnout, but you can call me Hoot. I like to cycle, listen to music and make origami things, and I used to cook and bake things in School. I am a British cat-person (I didn’t know whether to put cat or person here πŸ˜› ) who is in the Warrior role. One of my friends went to Australia and gave me two pencils from Darwin; I don’t want to use the pencils yet because I like them so much. πŸ˜›

Other than Warriors, I like to read books (I really want to try and read books other than fantasy stories about cats πŸ˜› ) and my favourite book has to be ‘Tailchaser’s Song’ by Tad Williams, which is (surprise!) a fantasy book about cats. Do you have a favourite book from each series that you like, or are you not able to decide because you love them all too much?

Welcome to Blogclan! πŸ˜€

You want garlic bread or no?

• Ravenpaw
      October 16, 2019 at 8:15 am

Divergent?! Yay!!! I love that series too! πŸ˜ƒ

• October 16, 2019 at 3:03 pm

Hey! πŸ˜€ I’m Pebblepaw, but you can call me Peb! Welcome to the Clan!! (Oohhh we have a Harry Potter and Percy Jackson Discussion Pages, just so you know!)
      I hope to see you around!

White pumpkin pie. 'Tis real.

• Brightpaw (pool)
      October 19, 2019 at 11:41 pm

Hey there! I’m Brightpaw or Bright. Welcome to the Blog!

12. Willow, saying hi for the 500th time
    October 14, 2019 at 11:26 am

Hello everyone, I don’t know when my claniversary is, but I know it’s somewhere in October lol.
    Hope everyones doing well, and has a good Halloween (if you enjoy/celebrate Halloween. Idk, live your life how you want unless it’s against the law I guess.)
    Everyone is Awsome

13. Petalpaw
    October 14, 2019 at 5:53 pm

Ok hi it’s Petal, and sorry about being gone for so incredibly long but I have tons of homework now :P. I finally finished the series and yay! Go Violetshine! My new fav warrior! Not sure what else to write now except how do you get that small phrase under your writing?!? (Highlighted in pink). If mine has it nevermind but if no HELP!!! Thank you!

Happy Meow-loween!

• October 14, 2019 at 7:07 pm

welcome back πŸ˜€

spread your wings and fly away

• October 14, 2019 at 7:45 pm

Hullo nice to meet you! πŸ™‚ Also, go to edit my profile, and write it where it says signature.

Hello fellow Earthling

• Petalpaw
        October 15, 2019 at 12:29 am

Thx sooooo much! πŸ˜„

Happy Meow-loween!

• Spooky Fally
      October 14, 2019 at 7:53 pm

Welcome back Petal! πŸ˜€ ❀️To get the signature at the bottom your comments, you have to create an account (unless you already have one). In your profile, scroll all the way down, and under “Extra Profile information” type what you want it to say in the “user’s signature” box. And don’t forget to click “update profile” underneath the box to save it! πŸ™‚

geese ftw

• Icepaw is ready for Halloween, Inktober, and my birthday
      October 14, 2019 at 10:36 pm

Hi Petal! Welcome back! πŸ˜€

How do you make good siggies

• October 15, 2019 at 1:24 am

welcome back!

Vouch 4 the Viper

• Eagle that soars through the sky🌟Eaglepaw
      October 15, 2019 at 2:28 pm

Hi Petal!
      I’m Eaglepaw, but you can call me Eagie!

Daydreams & doodles.

• October 16, 2019 at 3:04 pm

Hi Petal! I’m Peb! Welcome to the Clan! πŸ˜€

White pumpkin pie. 'Tis real.

• Brightpaw (pool)
      October 19, 2019 at 11:42 pm

Hey Petalpaw, glad you’re back πŸ™‚