Please Introduce Yourself!

Hello and welcome! 😀 😀Kate Cary1 copy

I hope you’ve already seen the New Member’s Page and learned a little bit about BlogClan. I’m Kate Cary and I’m delighted to welcome you to a site I created to celebrate Warriors and our readers.

Please introduce yourself in a comment on this page. Tell us something about yourself or your purrsona. We prefer to use warrior names here. I hope that’s ok with you. We’re looking forward to getting to know you.

(The Old Please Introduce Yourself Page is here)

18,372 Replies to “Please Introduce Yourself!”

1. Ivie | Ivypaw
    May 26, 2020 at 6:36 pm

Hi again! I’m going to keep trying not to go inactive, but since I don’t have the time to reply to everyone 🙁 I’ll post this again! 🙂

Name: Ivypaw
    Nickname: Ivie
    Date I Joined The Blog: Late April 2018 – Ahhhh no!! I forgot to celebrate my 2 year Clanniversary 🙁
    Sexuality: Straight but I think I might be Bi ?
    Country I Live In: Scotland
    Favourite Warriors Book: I can’t really remember much about them, but I do know I loved Fading Echoes!
    Favourite Warriors Series: A New Prophecy and Omen of the Stars
    Favourite Book: Les Misérables and War & Peace
    Favourite Play(s because I can’t choose one 😛 ): Romeo & Juliet, Hamlet, and Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead
    Favourite Film: Got to be Les Mis too! (Or the Newsies and Falsettos Proshots???)
    Favourite Musical: Oof sooooo many aha. Les Mis will always be number one, and Newsies is a really close second! Other favourites are Great Comet, Falsettos, SIX, Starry, The Guy Who Didn’t Like Musicals, Dear Evan Hansen, Two Maiden Ladies (It’s not out yet, but a 16 year old called Abigail Greenwood is writing it and it’s amazing!) Heathers, Beetlejuice, Book of Mormon and so many more! (I was supposed to be going to see BoM in May but it was postponed 🙁 I’m going to see Les Mis in June but I think it will be cancelled too)
    Favourite TV Series: SKAM Norway
    My Ships: I have waaaay too many that it clogs up this comment, so just have my main OTPs:
    Cannon OTPs: Marvin and Whizzer from Falsettos because gay couples are finally getting the right recognition, The Lesbians Next Door (Falsettos), Trina and Mendel (Falsettos) (oh hey look, they’re all Falsettos)
    Non-Canon: Enjoltaire (Les Mis) Danatole (Great Comet/War & Peace) Sprace and heck I can’t decide on either Jack and Crutchie or Jack and Davey (Newsies) Bencutio (Romeo & Juliet) Hamrario (Hamlet) and nooo there’s one more but I can’t remember! It’ll come to me later
    Favourite Countries: Denmark and Bulgaria

• Dovekit
      May 26, 2020 at 8:30 pm

Hello! Second comment!

• Ivie | Ivypaw
        May 30, 2020 at 6:19 pm

Hi!

• Crimsonclaw “Crimsonpaw”
      May 26, 2020 at 11:56 pm

Heya Ivie! Nice to meet you! I figured I would fill this out too so we could get to know each other a little better…
      Here we go:
      Name: Crimsonclaw “Crimsonpaw”
      Nickname: Crimson
      Date I Joined The Blog: About a year ago, but I became active on May 6th, 2020.
      Sexuality: Questioning/Bi-Curious (Me thinks I am probably Bisexual though!)
      Country I Live In: United States (California, basically.)
      Favorite Warriors Books: Currently “The Last Hope” and “Moth Flight’s Vision”.
      Favorite Warriors Arc: “The Prophecies Begin”
      Favorite Book: It’s a tie between “City of Lost Souls” and “City of Heavenly Fire” by Cassandra Clare.
      Favorite Play: I don’t know if I have one…
      Favorite Musical: “Cats” (Not the movie!)
      Favorite TV Series: “The Originals” on the CW and/or “Legacies” on the CW (Most likely “The Originals”!)
      My Favorite Ships: Oh boy, this should be good…and this is just off the top of my head!
      “Warriors” Non-Canon:
      1. Mothpool (MothwingXLeafpool)
      2. Hazelfall (HazeltailXBlossomfall)
      3. Jaystick (JayfeatherXStick)
      4. JayHalf (JayfeatherXHalf Moon)
      5. Ivyfall (IvypoolXBlossomfall)

“Warriors” Canon:
      Cinderblaze (CinderheartXLionblaze)
      Dustcloud (FerncloudXDustpelt)
      Oh, jeez, I can’t think of anything else yet for “Warriors” Canon ships!

“Shadowhunter Chronicles” Canon:
      Sizzy (SimonXIzzy)
      Malec (AlecXMagnus)
      Clace (JaceXClary)
      Wessa (WillXTessa)
      Jessa (JemXTessa)
      Gabrily (GabrielXCecily)
      Jemma (JulianXEmma)
      MarkXKieran (I forgot their ship name…)

“Shadowhunter Chronicles” Non-Canon:
      Clizzy (ClaryXIzzy)
      Jalec (JaceXAlec)
      MagnusXWill (I forgot their ship name..)
      Jimon (SimonXJace)
      Tophie (TessaXSophie)

“The Originals” Canon:
      Haylijah (HayleyXElijah)
      Klamille (KlausXCamille)

“Legacies” Non-Canon:
      Hosie (HopeXJosie)

Favorite Color (I’m adding this in because why not?): Lavender
      Favorite Animal (I’m also adding this in because why not?): Cats!

• May 27, 2020 at 8:39 pm

I ship HazelFall too! 🙂
        Spotty is a bean.

• Ivie | Ivypaw
        May 28, 2020 at 7:50 pm

Hi! Nice to meet you too 😀 Ughhh I totally get what you’re saying about Cats 🙁 I hate the look of the movie

• May 30, 2020 at 7:01 pm

You. Live. In. California? Lucky you, how is it over there?

That man is playing Galaga!

• Rainingbreeze
      May 27, 2020 at 2:48 am

Heya Ivie and Crimson! Nice to meet you Ivie! I figured I would fill this out too so we could get to know each other a little better (thank for the idea crimson)…
      Here we go:
      Name: Rainingbreeze
      Nickname: err Breeze I guess
      Date I Joined The Blog: I roamed the blog for about 2 years but I became active recently (I don’t remember exactly when and I’m too lazy to go searching through coments).
      Sexuality: Bisexual
      Country I Live In: United States (New york, basically.)
      Favorite Warriors Books: Currently “Veil of shadows”, “Crookedstar’s promise”, and “Mapleshade’s venegence”
      Favorite Warriors Arcs: Currently “Omen of the stars” and “The broken code”
      Favorite Book: Currently I’ve just been rereading warriors so I don’t remember any other great books I’ve read😛
      Favorite Play: err maybe Hamilton (I really want too see it and my mom took me too a few plays when I was too little but now I hate all the plays she took me too when I was like 5)
      Favorite Musical: I don’t know
      Favorite TV Series: no Idea (there’s toooooooo many)
      My Favorite Ships: I like a loooooot of ships…Also, this is on the top of my head so I might miss some.

“Warriors” Non-Canon:
      1. Mothpool (Mothwing X Leafpool)
      2. Hazelfall (Hazeltail X Blossomfall)
      3. Jaylight (Jayfeather X Briarlight)
      4. Heatherblaze (Heathertail X Lionblaze)
      5. Ivyfrost (Ivypool X Hawkfrost)
      6. Bristlespring (This will probobly be canon but whatever) (Bristlefrost X Rootspring)
      7. Shadowspring (Shadowsight X Rootspring)
      8. Cindercloud (Cinderpelt X Littlecloud)
      9. Spottedclaw (I know this isn’t a popular opinion but whatever) (Spottedleaf X Thistleclaw)
      10. Minnowwhisker (Minnowtail X Mousewhisker)
      11. Tigerfur (Tigerclaw/star X Leopardfur/star)
      There are probobly many more this is just all I can think of at the moment

“Warriors” Canon:
      1. Crowpool (Leafpool X Crowfeather)
      2. Dustcloud (Ferncloud X Dustpelt)
      3. Brookfur (Brook where small fish swim X Stormfur)
      4. Doveheart (Dovewing X Tigerheart)
      5. Cloudheart (Cloudtail X Brightheart)
      I can’t think of anything else yet for “Warriors” Canon ships! Crud XD
      Favorite Countries: The United States, I guess? I don’t really have a favorite country (because my parents don’t take me on many vacation😛)
      Favorite Color (I’m adding this in because why not? Thank you Crimson for giving me this idea): Green or Black
      Favorite Animal (I’m also adding this in because why not? Thank you crimson for giving me this idea): Cats or snakes

• Rainingbreeze
        May 27, 2020 at 7:12 pm

I also like these
        Hawkwing x Pebbleshine
        Crookedstar x Willowbreeze
        Violetshine x Puddleshine

• Ivie | Ivypaw
        May 28, 2020 at 7:52 pm

Hi, it’s nice to meet you also!! 😀 Hamilton actually is a musical, so I guess you could put that for both 😛

• Rainingbreeze who is super excited for her birthday!! (July 19th)
          June 1, 2020 at 4:24 pm

Hi!

“I am no Jedi” -Ahsoka Tano

• Ivie | Ivypaw
        May 28, 2020 at 7:53 pm

Hi!

• May 27, 2020 at 8:48 pm

Name: Turtlepaw (my warrior name is Turtledapple.)
      Nickname: Turtle
      Date I joined the blog: February 1st, 2020
      Sexuality: Lesbian. (I identified as bi until last month, then decided bi as a label didn’t fit me anymore.)
      Country I live in: the United States.
      Favorite Warriors books: All of them, but especially The Sun Trail and Tallstar’s Revenge.
      Favorite Warriors arc: DotC
      Favorite book: Ahhh my head will explode if I think about this
      Favorite play: idk
      Favorite musical: idk
      Favorite tv series: Currently Star Wars: Rebels because 1. Star Wars is awesome. 2. I like to fangirl over KananXHera.
      Favorite ships: I have a lot, but I’ll narrow it down…
      My Warriors OTP is GrayXTurtle. My Star Wars OTP is KananXHera. My Wings of Fire OTP is SundewXWillow. My Survivors OTP is LuckyXSweet.

Other ships I like include GrayXSilver, FireXSand, BrightXCloud, and honestly too many others to list.
      Favorite countries: I don’t know honestly.
      Favorite Warriors cat: (adding this in for fun) TURTLE TAIL ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
      Spotty is a bean.

• Crimsonclaw “Crimsonpaw”
        May 27, 2020 at 10:52 pm

Yes, yes, yes! Sunlow for life! BEST “WINGS OF FIRE” SHIP EVER!!!

• Ivie | Ivypaw
        May 28, 2020 at 7:54 pm

Hello! It’s hard to choose a favourite book aha

• Eagle that soars through the sky🌟Eaglepaw (Aquila)
      May 28, 2020 at 1:32 pm

Hi Ivie, I’m gonna fill this out because why not? 😛

Name: Eaglepaw/flight
      Nickname: Aquila
      Date I Joined The Blog: 3rd September 2019
      Sexuality: I honestly don’t know 😛
      Country I Live In: England
      Favourite Warriors Book: The Last Hope
      Favourite Warriors Series: The New Prophecy
      Favourite Book: Warriors, Divergent and the hunger games (I can’t choose 😛)
      Favourite Play: I don’t watch many plays but I quite liked the national theatre’s Frankenstein
      Favourite Film: Fantastic Beasts and where to find them!!
      Favourite Musical: PHANTOM OF THE OPERA!!!!!!!!!!! Eeeeeee (love never dies is also very good 😀)
      Favourite TV Series: Merlin!!!!!
      My Ships: I ship most things but Bramble x Squirrel (Warriors) is my favourite canon and Merlin x Morgana (Merlin) is my favourite non canon 😛
      Favourite Countries: Canada, Australia

Look with your heart

• Ivie | Ivypaw
        May 28, 2020 at 7:56 pm

Hi! Phantom yessss!! The UK and Ireland tour was cancelled nooo 🙁 and woah it’s rare to see a PotO fan like LND aha 😛

• Eagle that soars through the sky🌟Eaglepaw (Aquila)
          May 28, 2020 at 8:30 pm

I know!!! I was super lucky, I saw it for the second time on the west end in February 😀
          Yeah, honestly I don’t get the hate for LND, I find the music absolutely beautiful, it’s not as good as POTO but it’s still a great musical in my opinion!

Look with your heart

• Riverpaw/frost/Riv
      May 30, 2020 at 5:07 am

Hey Ivie! Bulgaria is my favorite country as well!

✨love yourself✨

• Ivie | Ivypaw
        May 31, 2020 at 12:57 pm

Ahhh yes Riv!!!! I love Bulgaria so much, and we’re currently trying to get Bulgarian citizenship 😀 (for once all this is over 🙁 )

2. May 27, 2020 at 2:47 pm

Hi Ivie! I guess I should fill this out too.

name: Cinderpaw
    nickname: none, please call me Cinderpaw not Cinder
    Day I joined the blog: May 2, 2020
    Sexuality: I am not really sure yet
    Country I live in: America
    Favorite Warriors book: Crookedstar’s Promise, Hawkwing’s Journey, and Veil of Shadows
    Favorite Warriors arcs: The Broken Code, Dawn of the Clans, and The Prophecies begin. (I really can’t choose. Honestly, they are all great except for The New Prophecy. These are kind of the best of the best)
    Favorite book: Well… that would be Crookedstar’s Promise, Hawkwing’s Journey or Veil of Shadows, but if we are going non-warriors, I have to go with The Hunger Games.
    Favorite Play: none
    Favorite Musical: none
    Favorite TV series: none
    Favorite ships: well, I only really ship within the boundaries of warriors, so here are those:

Ravenpaw x Barley
    Tallstar x Jake
    Cloudtail x Brightheart
    Ivypool x Blossomfall
    Dustpelt x Ferncloud
    Leafpool x Crowfeather
    Hawkwing x Pebbleshine (I love Hawkwing’s Journey)
    Crookedstar x Willowbreeze (I love Crookedstar’s promise)

No, I do not like Mothpool

Looking for a mentor

3. May 27, 2020 at 7:12 pm

Joined: Early May, 2020
    Name: Splashfeather
    Nickname: Splashy
    Favorite Warrior Books: The Last Hope, The Raging Storm, Crookedstar’s Promise, Ravenpaw’s Farewell, Mapleshade’s Vengeance (I guess), I dunno what else
    Favorite Series: Omen of the Stars, The Broken Code (I haven’t read it yet, but I’m guessing it’s gonna be my fav)
    Favorite Non-Warriors book/series: The Unicorn Quest (Series), Harry Potter (Series)
    Favorite Play: None
    Favorite Movie: The Kid who would be King, The Warriors movie (when it comes out, XD)
    Favorite Ships:
    LeafxCrow
    FeatherxCrow
    FernxIvy
    SandxFire
    BrackenxSorrel
    BerryxHoney
    LionxCinder
    HollyxFallen
    Favorite non-canon ships:
    JayxHalf
    RockxMidnight (does this exist?)
    JayxBriar
    SpottedxThistle
    CinderxLittle

Why did she die?

• May 27, 2020 at 11:39 pm

😀

a kind of magic

• Slatesong
      May 30, 2020 at 6:08 am

I think RockxMidnight might actually exist…

4. Splashfeather isn't logged in
    May 27, 2020 at 7:27 pm
  5. May 28, 2020 at 11:51 am

Since I haven’t been posting on this page for a while when I really should, here’s an introduction from me!

– Introduction –

Hello there! My name is Plumeflake, but you can call me Plume if you want! I am a Senior Warrior and I joined Blogclan in 2016 (I first commented in 2013, but I forgot about Blogclan until almost three years later), changing my name and Purrsona many times since then. 😛

I come from the United Kingdom and I have an interest in European culture, music, nature, art and animation. My hobbies include listening to music, cycling, making origami things, playing Nintendo games and collecting lucky cats. 😛

– My Favourite Things –
    My favourite Warriors arc is Dawn of the Clans, with my favourite characters from the series including Twigbranch, Squirrelflight, Featherwhisker and Falling Feather.

My favourite book outside of Warriors is Tailchaser’s Song by Tad Williams, a fantasy novella similar to Warriors that was first published during the 80’s.

My favourite video games are Animal Crossing, EarthBound and THE DOG Island.

Some of my favourite music artists, groups and music duos include Daft Punk, Kraftwerk, Talking Heads, They Might Be Giants, Björk and Kate Bush.

My favourite cartoon is Gravity Falls.

– My advice for new members –
    Don’t worry about not always being active on Blogclan, as real life always comes first! 🙂

Welcome to all new members and I hope that you will all have a great time here! 😀

Why won’t you play the game?

6. Jaykit🦋
    May 28, 2020 at 2:10 pm

Hello! My blogclan name is jaykit my sister ,Dewlight or paw, introduced me too this blog and Im excited to join you. Im a tortoiseshell she- cat with a white belly, paw tips, muzzle and left ear tip with lime green eyes. Im very energetic,friendly, cheerful and loyal. My favorite warrior cat is hollyleaf. 😀

• Rainingbreeze
      May 28, 2020 at 6:39 pm

hello

• May 28, 2020 at 7:53 pm

hi welcome 😃

a kind of magic

• May 28, 2020 at 8:26 pm

Hi Jaykit! I think Hollyleaf is pretty cool as well!
      Spotty is a bean.

• Eagle that soars through the sky🌟Eaglepaw (Aquila)
      May 28, 2020 at 8:35 pm

Hey Jaykit!
      I’m Eaglepaw but you can call me Aquila!

Look with your heart

• May 28, 2020 at 8:53 pm

Hi Jaykit!

Team Keefoster for the win!!!

• May 28, 2020 at 9:18 pm

Hello! I am Stormsong, or Storm, but call me whatever you want to. :3

Your very own nerd is present.

• Dovekit
      May 28, 2020 at 9:56 pm

Hi, Jaykit! I’m Dovekit but u can call me Dove. I used to be called Tumblekit. Good to have another kit around!

• 🍪Dewpaw / light🍪
      May 29, 2020 at 9:36 am

Welcome jaykit! I told u blogclan was great!🙂

• May 29, 2020 at 4:46 pm

Welcome to the Blog Jaykit! My name’s Stormy 🙂

“I am no Jedi” -Ahsoka Tano

7. May 28, 2020 at 5:10 pm

Ok im going to try this out

Name: Goldenpaw(berry)
    Nickname: Golden or Goldie.
    Date I joined the blog: April 13, 2020
    Sexuality: I identify as straight.
    Country I live in: the United States.
    Favorite Warriors books: Hmm….Probably Crookedstar’s Promise for a super edition, and the first book of the broken code arc.
    Favorite Warriors arc: The Broken Code!!!
    Favorite book: I have a lot soooo (Warriors, Hunger Games, Divergent, The Selection, and i recently got into the Darkest Minds, harry potter, and riordanverse)
    Favorite play: eh
    Favorite musical: Hamilton, SIX, Heathers, Mean Girls, Dear Evan Hansen.
    Favorite tv series: I watch Steven Universe a lot, but I also started watching She-ra a while ago.
    Favorite ships: MothwingxLeafpool is my OTP, and some others would probably be GrayXMillie, FeatherXCrow, HoneyXBerry, and lots more.

I'm a weirdo and I'm proud

• May 28, 2020 at 7:54 pm

hello 🙂 😀

a kind of magic

• May 28, 2020 at 8:29 pm

Hi! I love MothPool and HoneyXBerry too. I also find FeatherXCrow sorta cute. I’m afraid I have to disagree on GrayXMillie though- I much prefer GrayXSilver.
      Spotty is a bean.

• Dovekit
      May 28, 2020 at 9:57 pm

Hey. Just saying, we have Goldenfawn, who is know around here as Goldi.

• Mapledrift
        May 29, 2020 at 10:30 am

neither of their nicknames are the same as goldi’s though ? we’ve had very similar nicknames on the blog before

• ❄️🐍 Viper That Strikes On Frosty Night (Viperfrost) 🐍❄️
          May 29, 2020 at 10:38 am

I guess goldie and goldi sound the same, but considering how many Moons we have, I think it’ll be alright. 😛

bow to "earthling" overlords

• Mapledrift
            May 29, 2020 at 10:42 am

wasn’t there a darkie and a darky before as well ? and we have had a silv and a silvs
            gosh this nicknames overlap so much 😛

• ❄️🐍 Viper That Strikes On Frosty Night (Viperfrost) 🐍❄️
              May 29, 2020 at 11:04 am

I’ve gotten so confused 😛 Also I think the two Silvers had the same profile pic at one point which was wild

bow to "earthling" overlords

• Silverfrost
                May 29, 2020 at 8:01 pm

Oh, yes, I remember that 😛

A Diamond in the Rough

• May 30, 2020 at 7:04 pm

Oh yeah, I remember that!

(I’ve actually been here enough to remember something that happened a while back…)

That man is playing Galaga!

• May 29, 2020 at 3:36 pm

Yessss there was. 😛

There’s also Blue(me) and Blu(Bluefire, I think) and sometimes people call Bluebell, Blue.

I get so confused rip me. 😛

#ThankYouWoojin

• Riverpaw/frost/Riv
            May 30, 2020 at 4:42 pm

Nicknames are confusing

✨love yourself✨

• Goldenfawn
        June 2, 2020 at 5:40 pm

It’s all good! Goldi and Goldie are different. 🙂 Although, I was called Goldie for around a year so I might get confused. 😛

🏳️‍🌈

8. Bloomkit
    May 28, 2020 at 7:24 pm

Hello everyone, my name is Bloomkit, and I just got onto BlogClan. I have no idea what I’m doing, and any tips, especially regarding roleplay (I’ve always wanted to do roleplays here but have no idea where to start) would be greatly appreciated (I read the welcome page but I would love more direction). For now, I will aimlessly run around trying to figure out what to do.

THERE IS NO BLOOMPAW

• May 28, 2020 at 7:54 pm

welcome to blogclan! 😄

a kind of magic

• Bloomkit
        May 28, 2020 at 8:19 pm

Thank you! I’m excited to be here!

THERE IS NO BLOOMPAW

• May 28, 2020 at 8:31 pm

Hi Bloomkit! I’m Turtlepaw, you can call me Turtle. We have a role playing discussion page, so any questions you have about role playing can probably be answered there! 🙂
      Spotty is a bean.

• Bloomkit
        May 28, 2020 at 8:41 pm

Thank you! I knew about the discussion page, but I thought it was just for inviting people to join roleplays, so thank you for letting me know.

THERE IS NO BLOOMPAW

• Eagle that soars through the sky🌟Eaglepaw (Aquila)
      May 28, 2020 at 8:35 pm

Hey Bloomkit!
      I’m Eaglepaw but you can call me Aquila!

Look with your heart

• Bloomkit
        May 28, 2020 at 8:42 pm

Hello Aquila, nice to meet you!

THERE IS NO BLOOMPAW

• Eagle that soars through the sky🌟Eaglepaw (Aquila)
          May 28, 2020 at 9:00 pm

Nice to meet you too!! 🙂

Look with your heart

• May 28, 2020 at 8:39 pm

Hi, Bloomkit! I’m Crookedmoon. There are lots of roleplays around here. There’s a page that’s dedicated to them! Here’s the link. Welcome!

Role Playing Discussion Page

Yes, that was you I just ate

• May 28, 2020 at 8:54 pm

Hi Bloomkit! Call me Sunni

Team Keefoster for the win!!!

• Bloomkit
        May 28, 2020 at 9:06 pm

Ok, hi Sunni!

THERE IS NO BLOOMPAW

• May 28, 2020 at 9:14 pm

Heyo, Bloomkit! Welcome to BlogClan! My name is Stormsong, but you may nickname me “Storm” if you’d like, or… anything you want, really. 🙂

First of all, there’s a “Roleplay Discussion Page” under the “Need Company?” tab. Many people use their secret pages they have claimed to roleplay on. I actually am not exactly knowledgeable in finding empty secret pages, as I haven’t tried; I have claimed a lot of them by clicking on someone’s name who had a link to a secret page, and then clicking to the left and right (which is below the image) to find other commented-on secret pages. However, on the “BlogClan Tavern” (click on “Older Comments” which is in — at least on my laptop — the bottom left-hand corner when at the “Tavern”) — I don’t remember who asked — secret pages and how exactly to get an empty one was brought up and described in detail. 😛

Your very own nerd is present.

• Bloomkit
        May 28, 2020 at 9:54 pm

Thanks, I’ve looked around the roleplay discussion page and now I kind of know how it works, and for a while I’ve wondered how in the world secret pages work because I knew they existed (I stalked the site for a bit before I joined) but never knew what they actually did

THERE IS NO BLOOMPAW

• Purple Dusk🌸
      May 28, 2020 at 9:18 pm

Welcome Bloomkit!

Don’t worry.
      There are plenty of fun things to do here on Blogclan.
      Plus, you got time to learn and experience all sorts of things.

• Bloomkit
        May 28, 2020 at 10:25 pm

Ok! I’ve been looking around BlogClan and it can be seen very large, but I guess I do have time to learn everything over time (that’s a lot of times)

THERE IS NO BLOOMPAW

• Dovekit
      May 28, 2020 at 9:58 pm

Hi, Bloomkit! I’m Dovekit but u can call me Dove. I used to be called Dove. It’s good to have another kit around!

• Bloomkit
        May 28, 2020 at 10:48 pm

Hah! We shall grow in numbers and destroy the warriors with our tiny cuteness!
        P.S. hi Dove

THERE IS NO BLOOMPAW

• Dovekit will destroy u all with cuteness
          May 29, 2020 at 11:49 pm

Ha ha! Let’s plan. So, we act so cute all they’re organs stop working! JK, JK, I was being crazy. AGAIN.

• Silverfrost
      May 29, 2020 at 12:32 am

Hey Bloomkit! I’m Silverfrost, but you can call me Silver! We have a roleplaying discussion page, and Mapledrift posted a really cool guide on how to make a good roleplay. (You might have to dig for it though, it may have gotten buried.) If you have any questions, feel free to ask! 😀

A Diamond in the Rough

• May 29, 2020 at 5:06 am

Are u a Hamilton fan?
        If not, why does ur signature say a diamond in the rough?

My name is clickable.

• Silverfrost
          May 29, 2020 at 6:49 pm

You know, you’re the third person who’s asked me something about my siggie 😛 Actually, I’ve never seen Hamilton. I read it somewhere, and I just really liked the way it sounded and what it meant 🙂

A Diamond in the Rough

• May 29, 2020 at 4:48 pm

Welcome Bloomkit! Like others have said, head over to the roleplay discussion page if you want to join roleplays!

“I am no Jedi” -Ahsoka Tano

• June 1, 2020 at 4:28 pm

hi bloom! i’m pine 😀 love your mew profile picture!

✧ running for sw! ✧

9. Mapledrift
    May 29, 2020 at 10:40 am

Doing a little intro for all of the new members !

Heya ! I’m Mapledrift, but I mostly go by the nickname Maple around the blog, and I prefer to be called that. I’m either a girl or a demi girl, gender is confusing ahhh but I use xe/xem pronouns as my main pronouns. Do ask if you are unsure how to use those pronouns, although I am fine with she/her as well I would prefer to be referred to as xe. I’m 15 years old and from the UK, and on the Blog I am a senior warrior. I’ve been here for well over 2 years now

Some of my biggest interests are roleplaying, writing and drawing, and I often do all of these things. I’m writing a science fiction book called Panthera at the moment, and I’m part way through the first draft. If you ever want to hear me ramble about my book I am more than willing to 😛 .

My favourite shows at the moment are She-ra Princesses of power, Doctor Who, Merlin and Vampire Diaries. Yes I am aware how strange that combination of shows it. I read a lot so I could not tell you what my favourite book is, there are too many ! A few other interests of mine are Marvel, Star Wars and Harry Potter. I’m very very very gay so if you want to here me scream about Morgana from Merlin or Clara and Amy from Doctor who for hours on end, just say, because I will happily rant about how much I love them

In warriors my favourite character is Larkwing, she is very minor but I have a strange personal attachment to her, I love her so much. My favourite warriors book is probably either Shattered Sky, Rising Storm or Veil of Shadows !!! I also love Ivypool and Hollyleaf.

I think that’s all, feel free to chat to me about anything really, I’m happy to talk to anyone. If you want to talk to me in other places I’m pretty active on my art insta which is MapleLeafSunset and my discord. I won’t post my discord unless anyone wants it, you know privacy and all that

I hope you all have an awesome time on the blog and feel free to ask me anything

• May 29, 2020 at 12:47 pm

Hey Maple! 😀
      Spotty is a bean.

• Mapledrift
        May 29, 2020 at 4:50 pm

Heya Turtle ! How are you doing today ?

• May 29, 2020 at 2:54 pm

hei maple 🙂

a kind of magic

• Silverfrost
      May 29, 2020 at 6:50 pm

Ayy Maple 🙂

A Diamond in the Rough

• Eagle that soars through the sky🌟Eaglepaw (Aquila)
      May 30, 2020 at 10:40 am

Ahhhhh Merlin like BBC’s 2008 series Merlin?!?!
      I agree Morgana is so so pretty and she’s my favourite character and I get so so defensive of her when me and my school friend argue about if Morgana or Arthur is better (morgana definitely is) and some of her costumes are so beautiful they make me want to scream!!!! Morgana is amazing and I don’t care that she’s evil, she’s far superior to any other characters in Merlin for me! My top 5 Merlin characters are: Morgana, Merlin, Gwaine, Gaius and Morgause, who are yours??

Look with your heart

• Ivie | Ivypaw
      May 30, 2020 at 6:23 pm

Hey Maple! How are you? Adkfjsl I missed you while I was inactive (for like,,,,,,,,,5 months aha)

10. May 29, 2020 at 12:58 pm

A lot of people seem to be doing introducing themselves things lately, so I think I will too. 🙂

Hi, I’m Turtlepaw. My warrior name is Turtledapple, but I’m still an apprentice so don’t call me that yet. 😛 You can call me Turtle.
    I joined BlogClan on February 1st, 2020. I was a BlogClan stalker for months before actually joining, however.

I have written two articles here, Underrated Warrior Cats, my first article, and my second article, The Top Five Saddest Deaths In The Dawn of the Clans.

My third article, Why I Hate Star Flower, is going to be published in September.

I recently realized I’m non-binary, so please use they/them pronouns for me. She/her are still okayish, but I really do prefer they/them.

I ship a LOT of things, and I kinda might obsess a little or maybe a lot. over my OTPS. Some of my favorite Warriors ships are GrayXTurtle, GrayXSilver, FireXSand, BrightXCloud, and LeafXCrow.
    My favorite Warriors character is Turtle Tail. I chose my BlogClan name after her. 🙂 She’s just such amazing mother and mate and just so, so AWESOME.

I really, REALLY like Star Wars. I also might be a little bit of a KananXHera obsesser. (Spoiler alert: I am.)

So yeah, if anyone wants to obsess over KananXHera, I’m the one you want to go to. 😛
    I defend many commonly hated cats: Silverstream, Firestar, Needletail, Mapleshade…

So yeah, that’s about it. See ya!
    Spotty is a bean.

• May 29, 2020 at 6:07 pm

yo turtle!

a kind of magic

• Pinestripe
      May 29, 2020 at 8:15 pm

Hi, Turtle! 🙂

• Eagle that soars through the sky🌟Eaglepaw (Aquila)
      May 30, 2020 at 10:42 am

Hi Turtle!!! I hate Starflower too 😛 I find her super annoying and the fact that she was with thunder and then his father is disgusting and she doesn’t seem to care. 😛

Look with your heart

11. Moonpelt
    May 30, 2020 at 3:28 am

I’m gonna introduce myself, cause everyone else is doing it, so, here:
    My names Moonpelt, I’m actually an apprentice, but I would prefer you to call me Moonpelt, I’ve been on BlogClan for not that long, I really have no idea how exactly long… :). I don’t really have a least favorite character, cause all the warriors are written beautifully, but my all time favorite warrior cat is Rootspring! My name doesn’t mean really anything except that the suffix isn’t creative. I’m a mottled black and gray she cat with white flecks, one white paw and green-blue eyes.
    Some of my favorite ships are: Fire x Spotted, Fire x Sand, Leaf x Crow, Dove x Tiger, Turtle tail x Gray wing, Root x Bristle, and Crooked x Willow.
    I like Wings of Fire, but, Haven’t watched any of Star Wars except the first one, but I really want to.
    So, Hi, My names Moonpelt!

• May 30, 2020 at 4:39 am

hello hello 😄😃

a kind of magic

• Eagle that soars through the sky🌟Eaglepaw (Aquila)
      May 30, 2020 at 10:42 am

Hey Moonpelt! I’m Eaglepaw but you can call me Aquila!

Look with your heart

• May 30, 2020 at 4:39 pm

Hello! I like those ships too, as well as Star Wars and Wings of Fire! 😃
      Spotty is a bean.

12. May 30, 2020 at 3:54 am

I’m not really new but does anyone remember me from like 2 years ago? I went very inactive 😛
    Anyways, hi, I’m Riverpaw. I joined BlogClan a few years back and decided to become (sort of?) active again. I’m a girl, I like reading, art, running, and dance. Favorite Warriors arc? Omen of the Stars, probably. My current state of mind? Mildly stressed. Favorite food? No such thing. Favorite book? I have way too many and I read way too much.

✨love yourself✨

• falling feather
      May 30, 2020 at 4:25 am

hi!
      i don’t remember you but that’s because i just joined 😛
      we have all of the same interests except i am a “dance in front of your bedroom mirror kind of person” and quarantine has tainted my appreciation for books (though i do like any historical crime book and i will always settle down and read a good YA romance in a day 😛 )

look in the sky

• May 30, 2020 at 4:40 am

hello welcome back 💞

a kind of magic

• Eagle that soars through the sky🌟Eaglepaw (Aquila)
      May 30, 2020 at 10:44 am

Hey Riv! I’ve been here since September 2019 so you won’t know me but I’m Eaglepaw and you can call me Aquila!
      It’s nice to meet you! 😀

Look with your heart

• May 30, 2020 at 11:16 am

Hello there! I’m Plumeflake (formerly known as Mapleheart, Beckoning Paw, Misty Moors and many other names) and I remember you! Welcome back! 😀

Why won’t you play the game?

• May 30, 2020 at 4:41 pm

Hi Riverpaw! I’m Turtlepaw, and I’ve been here for almost four months. I really, REALLY like Star Wars, I’m non-binary, and my favorite Warriors character is Turtle Tail! Who’s yours? 🙂
      Spotty is a bean.

• Riverpaw/frost/Riv
        May 30, 2020 at 6:26 pm

Hey Turtlepaw! It’s nice to meet you! My favorite Warriors character is either Feathertail or Violetshine.

✨love yourself✨

• May 31, 2020 at 2:45 pm

Hello! My name is Stormy! Welcome back!

“I am no Jedi” -Ahsoka Tano

13. May 30, 2020 at 6:37 am

its becoming a trend oh no

Name: blackpaw/shadeee
    Nickname: crow or blackiee
    Date I joined the blog: something in july last year maybe 11th hmm
    Sexuality: eh gay so far but idr know ;-;
    Country I live in: did you ever read about the first place that allowed women to vote in history or something? well i live there oof, it’s the tiny island in between australia and antartica
    Favorite Warriors books: hmmmMmM uhhhhh crookedstar’s promise, mapleshade’s vengance was pretty good tbh, ooo the last hope, maybe long shadows
    Favorite Warriors arc: oots. it sounds good and is good and will be forever good.
    Favorite book: oooo warriors ofc, harry potter is okayyy, the martian was good in my opinion, ah white rabbit, red wolf is awesome but there’s an age limit of 15+ or something? oo and there was another book series i read a few years ago that i really liked, i think it was called the choronicles of ancient times or something :p
    Favorite play: hmm
    Favorite musical: idk
    Favorite tv series: youtube.
    Favorite ships:
    -not canon warriors-
    fireXgray (thank lane for getting me into this and the firegray map on youtube :p)
    spottedXthistle
    blueXcrooked
    eh lots of people like mothpool but i just think its meh
    jayXstick. dont fight this.
    jayXhalf moon is okay

-canon warriors-
    featherXcrowww yesss

also gloryXdeathbringer is awesome for ya’ll wof dudes

open a window you're too hot