Please Introduce Yourself!

Hello and welcome! 😀 😀Kate Cary1 copy

I hope you’ve already seen the New Member’s Page and learned a little bit about BlogClan. I’m Kate Cary and I’m delighted to welcome you to a site I created to celebrate Warriors and our readers.

Please introduce yourself in a comment on this page. Tell us something about yourself or your purrsona. We prefer to use warrior names here. I hope that’s ok with you. We’re looking forward to getting to know you.

(The Old Please Introduce Yourself Page is here)

12,821 Replies to “Please Introduce Yourself!”

1. July 16, 2019 at 12:37 am

Hello old and new members! Making this again because why not: 😛

NAME: Moonpaw/stripe.
    NICKNAMES: Moon, Moons, Moonie, Moonpie by Ceder, 😛 Broomy by Clo. 😛
    GENDER: She-cat.
    FURSONA: Jet-black she-cat with sleek silver stripes and dark blue eyes. (slightly different on the Allegiances)
    RANK: Apprentice.
    MENTOR: Goldenfawn/Goldi.
    CLANNIVERSARY: April 22nd, 2019 (Mods could you add this to the calender please?)
    FAVORITE WARRIORS ARC: A Vision of Shadows. (AVoS)
    FAVORITE WARRIORS CHARACTER: I like so many. 😛 Probably Violetshine or Ivypool. (favorite villain, Darktail or Scourge)
    FAVORITE WARRIORS BOOK: I don’t know so I’m just going to pick one: Shattered Sky! 😛
    FAVORITE COLOR(S): Does pastel count? 😛 Pink, purple, and blue.
    FAVORITE SEASON: All of them! Spring is warm but not too hot, summer’s no school (but waaaaay too hot! 😛 ) Fall is pretty, (beautiful leeeeeeaves 😛 ) and winter is HOLIDAYS!!! 😛
    FAVORITE MUSIC: I have no idea I like music in general. 😛
    FAVORITE VIDEO GAMES: Minecraft, Sonic the Hedgehog, Pokemon, The Legend of Zelda, Super Mario bros, Mega Man.
    FAVORITE SHOWS/MOVIES: Sonic X, MLP, (My Little Pony,) Pokemon, Zootopia, Watership Down, Glitter Force, Flowering Heart, Minecraft story mode???? A bunch of others I’ve probably forgotten. 😛
    FANDOMS: Warriors, (duh 😛 ) Sonic the Hedgehog, Pokemon, Watership Down, Minecraft, again a bunch of others I’m too lazy to list. 😛
    RANDOM FACTS:
    On the allegiances I’m listed as Moonpaw- black she-cat with silver stripes and dark blue eyes, if you can find me among the millions of other apprentices. 😛
    I get mistaken for Moonpaw/breeze sometimes. 😛
    I hate socks. 😛
    I’m a crazy Shadow fangirl. (this guy: https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/sonic/images/b/b5/TSR_Shadow.png/revision/latest?cb=20190115005647 😛 )
    I’m debating on if I should stay active or not.
    I have a wiki. (current mods are me, Thistle and Clo) It has four members so far if you want to be on the allegiances ask me and give me BlogClan name, fursona, and rank. (apprentice, warrior, etc)
    I sometimes take drawing requests.
    I never log out of Fandom. 😛
    I’m usually on the Tavern, the chat, NTA, the BlogClan 2 wiki, or my wiki.
    On chat my username’s “I love Sonic.”
    I’m working on a fanfic. (when I finish it’s another matter 😛 )
    I can’t think of anything else to type so bye and thanks for reading this long mess. 😛

2. Briarpaw
    July 16, 2019 at 5:39 pm

Hi, I’m Briarpaw! I have been a longtime stalker of BlogClan and I just started writing blogs. I was also keeping an eye on the BlogClan elections (congrats Emberdawn and Winterwhisper)! Here’s a bit about me!

Description: Brown tabby she-cat with a cream belly and amber eyes
    Favorite Arc: TBC (but I haven’t read DotC yet, and I hear it’s pretty good)
    Favorite Character: Bluestar
    Least Favorite Character: Hollyleaf (plz don’t judge me, Holly lovers. I forgive her in the end)
    Favorite Villian: Scourge, but Ashfur’s cool too
    Favorite Warriors Book: Bluestar’s Prophecy by a landslide
    Nicknames: Call me whatever you want!
    Favorite Color: Red

And that’s a bit about me. You will start to see me hanging out in a bunch of different places here on BlogClan!

• Embers on a Summer Dawn (Emberdawn)
      July 16, 2019 at 5:52 pm

Welcome to BlogClan, properly, Briarpaw 🙂

Moderator, BlogClan's Deputy

July 16, 2019 at 6:53 pm

• July 16, 2019 at 6:00 pm

velkommen 😸

wait for you to get back

• Mapledrift
      July 16, 2019 at 7:01 pm

Heyyy !!! Can I call you Ria ? I’m Maple ! I love your fursona it sounds really pretty, not many people use a cream belly as part of their fursona and I actually think it sounds really cool ! Oooo I’m a Hollyleaf fan but I totally understand why people wouldn’t like her ! Bluestar is so interesting as well, what other cats do you like ?
      I love minor characters a lot ! You can create unique backstories for each of them and it’s awesome
      What hobbies do you have ?
      If you have any questions you can just come to me, I’d say the tavern is a great place to start talking to people

July 16, 2019 at 10:44 pm

Hi Maple! Sure, I like Ria, it’s pretty! I also like Leafpool, Graystripe, Jayfeather, and Purdy! One of my cats, Cleo, has a cream belly, and no cats in Warriors that I know of have a cream belly. I like minor characters a lot, too! I want to see one end up as the next ThunderClan leader! (Harestar wasn’t very major before he became leader.) I like to binge-read Warriors (Is that a thing?), and I like drawing!

• July 17, 2019 at 7:09 am

I love Leafpool so much !! She’s one of the warriors I sometimes relate to a lot. I’d love to see all the clans get a minor character leader, honestly if we gt Rosestar of ThunderClan that would be cool, but wouldn’t it just be amazing if someone completely out of the blue got that role ! Like suddenly Hollytuft becomes leader or something !!!
          I love to draw as well !!! I can try drawing your fursona at some point for you if you like 😀

Somewhere that’s Green

July 18, 2019 at 12:18 am

Let’s go Rosestar and Hollystar! I was thinking the exact same thing! I also want a Whitestar, Bristlestar, or Birchstar.

Sure, you can draw my fursona!

• Mapledrift
              July 18, 2019 at 12:32 pm

Omsc I adore Whitewing !!! Whitestar would be incredible !!!!

July 18, 2019 at 9:05 pm

YUS…. LOVE Whitestar!!! A Brightstar would also be great but she’s an elder… I also want a Berrystar, Ivystar, and a Poppystar! I have always loved Poppyfrost. I don’t think we will get a Squirrelstar… as much as I love Squirrelflight, she’s kinda old. She’ll be an elder soon. I feel like Lionstar would have the best chance of happening, though…

• Mapledrift
                  July 19, 2019 at 7:09 am

Yeah, I think we might get Squirrelstar for a short time but then she may step down. Hopefully we can have some cat who isn’t part of the Firestar family tree leading the clan ! Ivypool would be so cool as leader though, she wouldn’t be the best leader but it would be cool

• Faithshadow dreads the summer holidays
                  July 19, 2019 at 9:18 am

wait. Brightheart’s an elder now??!#
                  How dare you say Lionstar, I vote Ivystar forever, or Twigstar wouls be AWESOME

• Mapledrift
                  July 19, 2019 at 5:46 pm

I think ivystar would be interesting ! Twigstar seems weird to me, I think so much about her is just trying to fit in and be normal, being a leader and standing out would really clash with her character arc.

July 19, 2019 at 7:34 pm

I want an Ivystar. I think Lionstar will have the best chance of happening ’cause of his loyalty and skill in battle. I want a minor character to step up as leader… Maybe a young cat for a change? Plumstone, Eaglewing, Stemleaf, and Shellfur are not related to Firestar as they are the kits of Blossomfall and Thornclaw. I LOVE Stemleaf, but first we need to get him an apprentice… Maybe Baykit or Myrtlekit. I also love Baykit! Not that I know why…

• July 19, 2019 at 8:54 pm

I agree so much ! Just a random minor character being leader would be incredible !!!! Plumstar, Eaglestar, Stemstar and Shellstar are just awesome names as well !

Somewhere that’s Green

• Faithshadow dreads the summer holidays
          July 19, 2019 at 9:16 am

can I call you Ria too? Its such a beautiful name!

July 19, 2019 at 7:35 pm

Yeah! 😀

• Faithshadow hopes that everyone will remember her when she returns
              July 22, 2019 at 10:15 am

THANKS, RIA!!!

• Icepaw(stream)
      July 16, 2019 at 8:47 pm

Hi Briarpaw! I’m Icepaw, and I’m glad that you went from stalking to joining! 😛 Welcome to BlogClan!

How do you make good siggies

• Blackkit/paw/shade ^._.^
      July 16, 2019 at 10:24 pm

Hi Briarpaw

Don’t eat my cookies! Grrr!

July 16, 2019 at 10:45 pm

Hi <3

• Faithshadow hopes that everyone will remember her when she returns
        July 22, 2019 at 10:15 am

Yes I dare to fight you Black

• July 16, 2019 at 11:07 pm

Hi Briarpaw, I’m Snowbreeze, Snowy for short! Your fursona sounds so pretty, I love the combination of brown and cream! And Bluestar’a Prophecy is a great book 😉 I hope you have a great time here! 😀

💙 Exuberance is beauty 💜

July 18, 2019 at 9:06 pm

Thanks 😛

• Faithshadow hopes that everyone will remember her when she returns
          July 22, 2019 at 10:16 am

i have bluestars prophecy;its awesome but she is in a depression for too long

• July 17, 2019 at 12:28 am

Hey Briarpaw! Welcome to BlogClan! 😀 I’m Sandpaw but please call me Sandy. 🙂

Running for SW in 20 days!

• Shadow
      July 17, 2019 at 12:43 am

Hi Briarpaw! Welcome to the Blog! I’m Shadowpaw, but most people call me Shadow 🙂
      BlogClan is amazing and I promise you’ll enjoy being here!!! 😀
      Also, about the elections, it’s Iceflower and Emberdawn who got elected 😛

July 17, 2019 at 2:29 pm

My bad 😛

• Cheetahspark
      July 17, 2019 at 2:50 am

Welcome to the Blog, Ria! <3 If you ever have any questions or just want to chat I'm always available :)

Spidey4SW

• Starpaw/blossom (Star)
      July 17, 2019 at 3:08 am

Imma just call you Briar (because you know, I’m ultra creative 😛 )
      Anywayyyyy… Welcome welcome!
      Nice to see you joined! We’re so happy to have you! If you ever have any questions, everyone will be more than willing to help!

By the way, Emberdawn (Embix) and Iceflower (Icy) won 😛
      But… Winterwhisper was an awesome candidate!

Forgotten Stars

• Faithshadow hopes that everyone will remember her when she returns
        July 22, 2019 at 10:18 am

WINTERWHISPER DIDN’T WIN!??????!! NOOOOOOOOOO[But congrats to Embix and Icy!!!!]

• July 17, 2019 at 7:56 pm

Hi! 😀 I’m Owlfeather or Owly. Welcome! <3
      I'm brown tabby she-cat too! 😛
      Yeah DotC is REALLY good, probably my favorite, but I really like TBC too
      I love Bluestar!
      I love Hollyleaf but I'll forgive you 😛
      I hate Ashfur, but yeah he's a really cool villain!
      Yeah I love Bluestars Prophecy <3
      I like the name Ria!
      I like red too, but yellows probably my favorite color 😉

Glad you joined the blog 🙂

triple deker eggo extravaganza

• Pineblossom
      July 17, 2019 at 10:18 pm

Welcome to BlogClan Briar! I’m Pineblossom, but you can call me Pine 🙂 I love your fursona (that’s your description, btw)! If you have any questions, you can ask me or pretty much anyone else on the blog 😀 Have fun now that you’re officially a member 😉

young, scrappy and hungry

• Silvs
      July 17, 2019 at 10:34 pm

Hi, Briarpaw! I’m on the last book of the 3rd series and I hate Hollyleaf too. She WAS a good cat. I also like Bluestar’s prophecy! I hope you enjoy your time on the blog!

July 19, 2019 at 7:36 pm

😀

• Monkeyfur
      July 18, 2019 at 12:18 am

Hi Braiarpaw! I’m Monkeyfur!

Jason

• Faithshadow hopes that everyone will remember her when she returns
        July 22, 2019 at 10:19 am

you mean you’re Mondayfur!
        [i will NEVER get over that joke… 😛 ]

• Dreamwhisper
      July 18, 2019 at 2:23 am

Welcome to BlogClan Briarpaw! I’m Dreamwhisper, my nickname is Dream. Btw, I love Bluestar too!

• Faithshadow dreads the summer holidays
      July 18, 2019 at 3:14 pm

ME!!!!!
      Name: Faithshadow
      Fursona: chimera tortoiseshell she-cat with one green and one amber eyes and overly long, silver tabby tail
      Favorite arc:DOTC[be prepared Briarpaw…its really tragic and there are too many premature births in it]
      Fave character: Spiresight or Jayfeather or Hawkwing, CANNOT DECIDE!!!!!
      Least fave character: Firestar[forgive me StarClan…]
      Fve Villain: TOTALLY SCOURGE
      Fave warriors book: IDK but possibly The Blazing Star or Tigerheart’s Shadow[doveXTiger AT LAST!!!!!!!!!]
      Nickname: Shad
      Favourite color: Slate gray, sparkly black, the color of flames which is not just one color so whatever, jade, and aquamarine [TOO.MANY.]
      About me:
      –I am just about the world’s biggest furry[my thanks to all the erin hunters for writing the books that started my craze 😀 ]
      –i read too much
      –i am a big fan of harry potter
      –ive never read percy jackson or wings of fire
      –i REALLY WANT SHATTERED SKY
      –I want Leafstar to die[Hawkstar forever!!]
      –im not going to be active until September the 4th after next Tuesday [ 🙁 🙁 🙁 🙁 🙁 🙁 🙁 🙁 ]

• Hollyfall
        July 23, 2019 at 4:52 pm

Yes! Finally someone who hates Firestar! Yay!

• Vixentail
      July 19, 2019 at 2:38 am

Hollyleaf is my favorite character lol. But I get it, some people don’t really have anything in common with her and / or just don’t like her for other reasons. I personally have a lot in common with her, so she’s my favorite.

Swiftstar

• July 19, 2019 at 5:23 am

Hi dere

You're NEVER too old to play

• Faithshadow dreads the summer holidays
        July 19, 2019 at 9:20 am

HI DERE

• Minnow
      July 22, 2019 at 6:28 am

Hiya, Briarpaw! I’m Minnow. I joined in June this year, and it seems we have a lot in common! 🙂

We’re both newbies 😛 and I stalked BlogClan for a bit too. I only just decided to make an account! I hope we can be friends! c:

i'm a clan recruiting station

• Frosty is inactive
      July 22, 2019 at 9:19 am

Hey Briarpaw, welcome to the Blog! How are you? (Bluestar’s Prophecy is one of my favorite books too 🙂 )

mining away

• July 22, 2019 at 3:40 pm

Hello briar! You can call me Cedar!

It's okay. Is it okay?

• Sunni who is bored (Sunnypaw)
      July 22, 2019 at 4:00 pm

Helllooooo Brrraaairrrpaaawwww. My name is Sunnypaw, but feel free to call me Sunni. Hope you have a great time here!

Rip 5th grade memories

3. Blackkit/paw/shade ^._.^
    July 16, 2019 at 10:22 pm

Hi everyone a bit more about my backstory,
    Allegiances
    Coalshadow, coal-black she-cat with green eyes, scars on back legs and sides, mother to Blackkit (me), coal-black tabby tom with sky-blue eyes and a shredded right ear and a v-cut in the other and a scarred muzzle, Darkkit, very gray tom with amber eyes with gashes along his side and back, Whitekit, coal-black she-kit with one white paw and sky-blue eyes and a scar over her eye and leg.
    Thorn, black tom with amber eyes, scars on face and back, father.
    Also other remains of Darktail’s Kin I didn’t list

The story

It was a cold night. The wind swept through the camp. I huddled closer to Whitekit. I had to get out of here. “Whitekit, Darkkit,” I whispered “What,” said Darkkit annoyingly. “We’re escaping.”. They both opened their eyes wide. “Escaping?” said Whitekit. “Yes,” I replied. “Follow me.” We crept out into the dark night. There was a claw scratch of the moon in the sky. Sneaking over to the edge of the camp, we heard the wind echoing over the grassy ground. There was a sudden flash of eyes. “What was that?” screeched Whitekit. “Shhh,” I muttered. We saw the green eyes and the shape of Coalshadow. “Mother?” we said astonished in unison. “Yes,” said Coalshadow. “Are you leaving?” “I guess so,” I said, ashamed. Her mew shocked me. “That’s a good choice. Just……be careful.” “We will Mother. Goodbye Mother.”. “Goodbye kits.”. I could see the look of sorrow on her face. “Whitekit, Darkkit, come on,” I said to them. “We’re coming,” said Darkkit. We saw the last glint of my mother’s eyes. Then she was gone. I never saw her again.

I woke to the sound of birdsong in the distance. Something was wrong. Then I remembered. We had left. I stood up from the pile of leaves that we made as a temporary nest. I could see Whitekit, but, where was Darkkit! “Whitekit! Where’s Darkkit!”. “He left to hunt,” Whitekit replied. I was relieved. A rustling sound came from a bush. We froze. A rabbit came leaping out. Instinctively, I grabbed it with my claws and killed it. “Thank you StarClan for this prey,” I muttered. Darkkit came running out. “You caught it!”. “It was luck really.” I said. I heard something. “Be quiet.” I said quickly. I pricked my ears. It was a mouse! I darted for it. I caught it in my claws. I gave it the killing bite and bought it back. “Here,” I nodded to Darkkit. “Eat this, I caught it for you.” “Thanks!” I shared the rabbit with Whitekit while Darkkit had the mouse. “Let’s keep going. We’ll have to if we want to find the Clans.” We walked on, into the bush.

It had been almost two moons since we escaped. We were eating when I heard Whitekit cough. “Whitekit! You coughed!” I smelled the sour smell on her fur. “You have to rest!” “No,” she wheezed. “It’s fine, don’t worry.” A few sunrises later she had come down with greencough. Darkkit also got a bellyache. “Darkkit, stay here with Whitekit, I’ll gather some juniper berries, I think it cures bellyache. I sped into the forest. I don’t remember exactly how juniper looked. I think it was red. Yes, red. I saw a bush with bright red berries on it. I gathered some with my claws. I put it in a leaf wrap and raced back. “Eat these, they’ll help you.” I fed him some. He started wheezing. Did I do something wrong? “No Darkkit no!” He started having spasms of his muscles tensing and releasing. Then it was all calm. “Darkkit? No! Why Darkkit! It was all my fault!” Something else was wrong too. I couldn’t hear Whitekit neither. “Whitekit! You can’t be dead too! StarClan are you trying to tell me something!” I sat vigil for them in the night. I buried them where they had died. I hope they’re in StarClan now.

I smelled a weird scent. I think it was pine sap. Is this ShadowClan? I followed the scent of cats to their camp. I begged Tigerstar to join. He let me have a trial of one moon. Then he would decide. I slept alone in the nursery. Flaxpaw would make fun of me a lot about me being a ‘rouge’. One day I had enough. He was going say something mean but I didn’t let him finish. I leapt on him like a whole pack of dogs. I scratched his eyes and neck. He managed a few scars over my muzzle. Two ShadowClan warriors had to pull us apart. Flaxpaw was blinded. He died a moon later from a fox. Good for him. I was banished. But I joined BlogClan. And here I am.

I hope it wasn’t too long. >w<

Don’t eat my cookies! Grrr!

• Embers on a Summer Dawn (Emberdawn)
      July 16, 2019 at 10:44 pm

How interesting! You should post more of it on the fanfic page, where everyone goes to share their work 😀

Moderator, BlogClan's Deputy

• July 16, 2019 at 10:45 pm

what emb said 🙂 interesting story though 😀

wait for you to get back

July 16, 2019 at 10:55 pm

Make Chapter 2!

• Blackkit/paw/shade ^._.^
        July 17, 2019 at 7:34 am

I have made it, it’s on the fanfic page

Don’t eat my cookies! Grrr!

• July 17, 2019 at 12:28 am

Hey Blackkit, this should go on the fanfiction page. I’m sure everyone will enjoy it! 😀

Running for SW in 20 days!

• Shadow
      July 17, 2019 at 12:44 am

What Embix and Sandy said. It’s a great fanfic though!

• July 17, 2019 at 7:59 pm

Cool! You’re a good writer 🙂 Welcome to blogclan!

triple deker eggo extravaganza

• Dream has Changed her Name to Dreamwhisper!
      July 18, 2019 at 2:34 am

Great! I love your story! You can really make a whole series of these on fanfic page!

I want it, I got it

4. Blackkit/paw/shade ^._.^
    July 17, 2019 at 6:25 am

Thank’s everyone for the support, I’ll post some on the fan fiction page soon. 😉 <3

Don’t eat my cookies! Grrr!

• July 17, 2019 at 3:22 pm

😄

wait for you to get back

• Faithshadow dreads the summer holidays
      July 18, 2019 at 3:17 pm

Omg best backstory i ever heard; im assuming the ‘juniper’ was deathberries?

• Blackkit/paw/shade ^._.^
        July 26, 2019 at 2:33 am

Yes that’s true, I did accidentally poison my brother

Don’t eat my cookies! Grrr!

5. Blackkit/paw/shade ^._.^
    July 17, 2019 at 7:35 am

Hi it’s me again, just made chapter 2 on fanfic page, posted this one there as well

Don’t eat my cookies! Grrr!

6. Electric
    July 17, 2019 at 8:12 am

Hi! I love reading warrior books!! I chose my warrior name as electricpaw as an apprentice then when I become an actual warrior my name will be electricflash

VAE

• Silvs
      July 17, 2019 at 2:52 pm

Hi!

• July 17, 2019 at 3:24 pm

hello hello welcome 😸

wait for you to get back

• July 17, 2019 at 8:00 pm

Cool name! I’m Owlfeather or Owly, welcome to blogclan! 🙂

triple deker eggo extravaganza

• Icepaw(stream)
      July 17, 2019 at 9:55 pm

Hi Electric! I’m Icepaw, and welcome to BlogClan! I saw you on the tavern, but Welcome to BlogClan! 🙂

How do you make good siggies

• July 17, 2019 at 10:19 pm

Hi, I’m Snowbreeze/Snowy, welcome to the Blog!! 😀

💙 Exuberance is beauty 💜

• Dream has Changed her Name to Dreamwhisper!
      July 18, 2019 at 2:39 am

Welcome to BlogClan!

I want it, I got it

• Cheetahspark
      July 18, 2019 at 2:00 pm

Welcome to the Blog, Electric! <3 Very nice to meet you :)

Spidey4SW

July 18, 2019 at 9:10 pm

Hey, I’m Briarpaw! I just joined a couple of Days ago and was a longtime BlogClan stalker… Ask anyone on BlogClan if you have any questions!

• July 19, 2019 at 5:24 am

Velcome 😜

You're NEVER too old to play

• Faithshadow dreads the summer holidays
      July 19, 2019 at 9:21 am

Cool!

• Faithshadow dreads the summer holidays
        July 19, 2019 at 9:22 am

thanks so much Pine! 😛

• Frosty is inactive
      July 22, 2019 at 9:21 am

Hey Electric! How’re you doing?

mining away

• Faithshadow hopes that everyone will remember her when she returns
      July 22, 2019 at 10:21 am

wow, what a spoiler alert

7. Pineblossom
    July 17, 2019 at 11:18 pm

Free Coding Lessons for New (and old) Members! (oh just wait it turns into much more than coding lessons at the end)

Ground rules:
    – Make sure there isn’t a space between the coding and your text unless it is the link code (you’ll see what I mean)
    – When you actually code, use greater than and less than signs (> and <) to "enclose" the coding. In this lesson, I'll use [ as so I can show you what to do.
    – For emoticons, make sure there is always a space before and after the code. In the lesson, I’ll be putting a space for the same reason above 🙂
    Alright, let’s begin!

Italics: [i]this will be italicized[/i] it looks like this
    Bold: [b]this will be bolded[b] it looks like this
    Strikethrough: [strike]this would be strikethroughed[/strike] it looks like this
    Code-y words: [code]this would look code-y[/code] it looks like this
    Link: [a href=”your link here”]you would then click here for the link[/a] Click here for a cute kitty
    Quote: [blockquote]your quote here[/blockquote]

blockquote looks like this

Fake link: [a]words blah blah[/a] it looks like this
    🙂 Emoji- : )
    😀 Emoji- : D
    😛 Emoji- : P
    🙁 Emoji- : (

Some other notes about BlogClan:
    – BlogClan is kept safe and fun by a group of moderators called Blogteam. They moderate (check) your comments so that no one uses inappropriate words and also so that sensitive topics that might upset other people are kept to a minimum and have a warning before the comment. These people are Goldenfawn (often called Goldi), Birchfoot (Birchy), Cheetahspark (Cheetah, Cheeto), Rainshine (Rainie), Winterwhisper (Wint, Winter, Win), Viperfrost (Viper), Kat, Jayfrost (Jayie), Rosefur (Rose), Flowerstream (Flo), Iceflower (Icy), Emberdawn (Embix, Ember, Emb), and of course, Kate herself (Cakestar) (why did I just put everyone’s nicknames as well 😛 ). They’ll definitely be able to answer your questions best of all! Currently, you can’t become a mod, but applications open up every once in a while if the team needs any help.

– The current deputy and medicine cat of BlogClan are Icy and Embix. Their jobs are to keep the blog going smoothly, sorting out disputes, and welcoming new members like you might be! Elections are held every two years, and one was held very recently, so you can not have one of those positions right now 🙂 Try running in 2021!

– On BlogClan, you can have mentors/apprentices just like in the books. Your ranking is based on your age/grade in school:
    Elementary School, 1st grade-5th grade, ages 6-12 – Kit
    Middle School, 6th grade-8th grade, ages 11/12-13/14 – Apprentice
    High School/College, 9th grade-the end of school, ages 13/14 to whenever you get out of school 😛 – Warrior
    Out of school – Elder
    You do not have to have a mentor or apprentice, they are just for fun (and minor bragging rights 😛 ). If you would like to look for one, head on over to the Allegiances Chat Page and ask to be on Cheetah’s list of available mentors and apprentices!

– Secret pages are what they sound like, “secret pages” (they aren’t openly linked) that you can access and find with secret methods (hint: try clicking on some pictures!). Once you find one that has not been claimed or used, you can claim it by posting a comment on it saying “Claimed!”. Make sure you check that no one else has claimed it before you. Once you claim it, you can pretty much use it for anything! Lots of people use them for roleplaying, fanfiction, and games.

– On many places such as the official Name That Apprentice! and the Tavern, you have to press the blue reply button right below the main comment so that it is clear that you are replying to that person’s comment. It also keeps the pages from getting cluttered, as a new page is made every ten comments (not counting replies).

-Live Chat is a really cool thing, it’s that (currently) pink and blue box that you may see on the sides of pages (on large screens) or at the bottom (for small screens). You can create an account by putting in your desired name that you want people to see in the name box, clicking “Profile” in the bottom right corner and making an account. Live Chat is also moderated by Blogteam for the same reasons.

Yep, that’s all I can think of right now for BlogClan! Of course, there’s much more, but it’s always more fun to find it on your own 😛 Have fun exploring! I hope this helped 😀 Anyone can add on to this in the replies, as well as test the codes! Oof this took a lot of work 😛

young, scrappy and hungry

• July 17, 2019 at 11:30 pm

hello pine 😛

wait for you to get back

• Pineblossom
        July 18, 2019 at 2:36 am

Hiiiiii bluebell 😛

young, scrappy and hungry

• Starpaw/blossom (Star)
      July 18, 2019 at 2:45 am

Ahhhh thank you Pine! This is going to clear up A LOT of confusion!

Forgotten Stars

• Dream has Changed her Name to Dreamwhisper!
      July 18, 2019 at 2:50 am

Thanks! I have no idea about how to code before!

I want it, I got it

• Cheetahspark
      July 18, 2019 at 2:07 pm

This is so helpful! 🙂

Spidey4SW

• Pineblossom
        July 18, 2019 at 11:52 pm

I hope it’s written clearly enough 😛

young, scrappy and hungry

• Faithshadow dreads the summer holidays
      July 19, 2019 at 9:22 am

thanks so much Pine!

• Pineblossom
      July 19, 2019 at 9:50 pm

Thank you everyone for the support! I’m glad that it helped y’all with coding or figuring out BlogClan 😀 I’ll try to repost it every time there’s a new page with updated info 🙂

young, scrappy and hungry

8. DappledleafStar
    July 19, 2019 at 1:57 am

Hi! My name is Dappledleaf. I’m so excited to finally be part of BlogClan!Here is some more information about me.

Birthday: First moon of newleaf(not in real life)
    Description: tortoiseshell she-cat with green eyes and white paws, ears and muzzle, silky, long fur, and a white tail tip
    Favorite Character: Crookedstar
    Least Favorite: Tigerstar
    Favorite Villain: Hawkfrost
    Least Favorite Villain: Brokenstar
    Favorite Book: Crookedstar’s Promise
    Nickname: None
    Favorite ARC: The Broken Code
    Favorite OC(that I have made): Dappledleaf, duh

9. Dappledleaf
    July 19, 2019 at 2:00 am

Birthday: First moon of newleaf(not in real life)
    Favorite Character: Crookedstar
    Least Favorite: Tigerstar
    Favorite Villain: Hawkfrost
    Least Favorite Villain: Brokenstar
    Favorite Book: Crookedstar’s Promise
    Nickname: None
    Favorite ARC: The Broken Code
    Favorite OC(that I have made): Dappledleaf, duh

I also love to write fan fictions and the one I am writing right now is called Riverstream’s Secret. I don’t know if I’m going to post it yet tho I can’t wait to further explore on this site and meet other warrior cat lovers!

• Icepaw(stream)
      July 19, 2019 at 2:40 am

Hi Dappledleaf! I’m Icepaw, and I’m glad you’ve made the choice to join BlogClan! Welcome, and I hope to see you around! 🙂

How do you make good siggies

• Pineblossom
      July 19, 2019 at 2:40 am

Welcome to Blogclan Dappledleaf! I’m Pineblossom, but you can just call me Pine 🙂 If you ever need help, you can ask me or pretty much anyone else on the blog 😀 Have fun exploring Blogclan!

young, scrappy and hungry

• What Shall We Do With An Unsigned Bluebell?
      July 19, 2019 at 3:19 am

welcome 😀

• Starpaw/blossom (Star)
      July 19, 2019 at 3:38 am

Why hello 🙂
      I’m Starpaw/blossom, and my nickname is Star! I’ve been around here for over a year, so you can ask me if you have any questions! You can actually ask anyone because everyone is so willing to help. BlogClan is amazing that way 😛

Feel free to post your Fanfic! There’s a page under the “Feeling Creative?” tab called “Fan Fiction”. You can post it there! It sounds really interesting! On the Fanfiction Page, we give advice and comment on each other’s stories 🙂

Forgotten Stars

• Dappledleaf
        July 19, 2019 at 9:47 pm

I posted the prologue on there you just have to find it now 😂

• July 19, 2019 at 5:25 am

Velcome, Velcome
      I’m lifepaw/light but u can call me lifey or li-li

You're NEVER too old to play

• Faithshadow dreads the summer holidays
      July 19, 2019 at 9:24 am

me forgot something on mine:
      fave OC: Faithshadow, I got bored of both Thriftleap and Silverscourge

• Mapledrift
      July 19, 2019 at 11:47 am

Heya Dappled !!!! I love Crookedstar as well ! He’s one of my favourite leaders alongside Onestar. I’m Mapledrift, but everyone calls me Maple. My fursona is a dark ginger she cat with white flecks and blue eyes !
      Welcome to BlogClan ! I think you’ll love your time here, I’d say a good place to start chatting to people is probably the tavern ! It’s so much fun and you can easily find friends who have similar interests !
      Do you have any hobbies ? I love to draw and write

• Dappledleaf
        July 19, 2019 at 1:17 pm

I love to write, read, build, explore, and create a different assortment of things ranging from small flying airplanes to helping out my dad with 3-D printing designs

• Mapledrift
          July 19, 2019 at 5:49 pm

That’s so cool ! 3D printing is awesome and I remember I used to love making model aeroplanes in my free time, I’ve kinda stopped now but I really should pick it back up !!
          What sort of things Do you like writing ?
          I love making original stories, I used to mainly write fan stories but recently I’ve found I prefer original stuff. At the moment I’m working on my story The Misfits !

• Dappledleaf
            July 19, 2019 at 9:49 pm

I mainly write warrior cat fan fictions about cats trying to live their lives while another cat tries to ruin it, normally something along those lines but I like to change it up too, and I HATE writing in a human perspective because I keep resorting back to my cat writing and start accidentally giving them cat characteristics 😂

• July 20, 2019 at 7:59 am

Yes I can relate to that 😛 I love writing stories about animals which is why even my original stories are still animal based, even if they aren’t cats 😛

Somewhere that’s Green

• Faithshadow hopes that everyone will remember her when she returns
              July 22, 2019 at 10:24 am

i do that too, i am the world’s biggest furry and every time i try to do humans it ends up with them magically turned into an animal[preferably a cat, obviously, but i did a wolf once]

• Monkeyfur
      July 19, 2019 at 12:24 pm

hi Dappleleaf!

• Dream who has a lot of homework(Dreamwhipser/Dreampaw/Dream)
      July 19, 2019 at 2:20 pm

Welcome to BlogClan, Dapple(can I call you that?)! I’m Dreamwhisper, Dream is my nickname.

I want it, I got it

• Dappledleaf
        July 19, 2019 at 9:49 pm

Sure!

• Faithshadow hopes that everyone will remember her when she returns
      July 22, 2019 at 10:23 am

how dare you, i love Brokenstar!!!
      how come everyone’s so crazy about Hawkfrost, anyway?

10. Vixentail
    July 19, 2019 at 3:07 am

Hey there, my name is Vixentail, but you can call me Vixen, Swift, or Holly ( all of them being my other OCs. ). I’ve been reading Warriors since about second or third grade(?) so, a loooong time. I love drawing, and I’m pretty good at realistic style art, but I can’t draw humans very well. Anyways, here’s some facts about me and my OC.

Name: Vixentail
    Age Range: 11 – 15
    Gender: Female
    Favorite Character: Hollyleaf
    Least Favorite Character: Ashfur ( don’t hate me please XD I don’t like him for multiple reasons. )
    Favorite Villan: eh it’s a tie between Mapleshade and Hawkfrost
    Least Favorite Villan: Tigerstar because he made my Hawky boi evil…
    Favorite Clan: RiverClan!!! Swimming is the best! Salmon is delicious! Eee!
    Favorite Ship: it’s in between Mothpool/Leafwing and Hollyheart/Cinderleaf
    Lil bio thing:
    Okie dokie, I’m Vixentail, a demisexual panromantic girl, and I love warrior cats. I’m kinda a loner, I don’t talk much, and I keep quiet most of the time… except for when I’m being weird. Then I’m loud, and annoying.

Swiftstar

• Starpaw/blossom (Star)
      July 19, 2019 at 3:38 am

I replied to your comment on the Tavern 🙂
      And I’m supposed to be sleeping so I don’t feel like writing it again 😛

But welcome!

Forgotten Stars

• Icepaw(stream)
      July 19, 2019 at 5:02 am

Hi Vixen! I’m Icepaw, and welcome to BlogClan! I hope to see you around, and yeah, I hate Ashfur too 😛

How do you make good siggies

• July 19, 2019 at 5:25 am

hello hello 🙂

wait for you to get back

• July 19, 2019 at 5:27 am

Hi there Vixen! I’m lifepaw, but u can call me Lifey or li-li.
      Fun fact: one of my former blogclan fursonas was Vixenpaw/heart and my nickname was Vix! Can we call u that?

You're NEVER too old to play

• Mapledrift
      July 19, 2019 at 11:42 am

Heya Vixen ! I’m Maple, I love Hollyleaf as well ! I’m a bisexual girl from the UK and I’ve been reading warrior cats since year 4 !!!! I’d say I’m in RiverClan as well, who’s your favourite leader ? I’m a big Onestar fan !

• Cheetahspark
      July 19, 2019 at 2:14 pm

Welcome to the blog, Vixen! 🙂

Spidey4SW

• Dream who has a lot of homework(Dreamwhipser/Dreampaw/Dream)
      July 19, 2019 at 2:26 pm

Welcome to BlogClan Vixen! I like swimming and eating salmons too! But I don’t really like RiverClan because I don’t like some of there leaders, but I have a friend who really like RiverClan.

I want it, I got it

July 19, 2019 at 7:39 pm

Hi, Vixen! Welcome to the clan! I hate Hollyleaf and love Ashfur, but I’m going to forgive you lol 😛

• Faithshadow hopes that everyone will remember her when she returns
      July 22, 2019 at 10:26 am

why is everyone so obsessed with HAWKFROST?????
      Oh look, i got a new thing about me:
      LEAST FAVOURITE VILLAIN: Hawkfrost!!!

• Minnow