Please Introduce Yourself!

Hello and welcome! 😀 😀Kate Cary1 copy

I hope you’ve already seen the New Member’s Page and learned a little bit about BlogClan. I’m Kate Cary and I’m delighted to welcome you to a site I created to celebrate Warriors and our readers.

Please introduce yourself in a comment on this page. Tell us something about yourself or your purrsona. We prefer to use warrior names here. I hope that’s ok with you. We’re looking forward to getting to know you.

(The Old Please Introduce Yourself Page is here)

18,927 Replies to “Please Introduce Yourself!”

1. Wavewind
    July 24, 2020 at 8:44 pm

Hello! My furrsona is Wavewind, and I’m a new member of BlogClan! I’m thirteen, I started reading the books about three years ago, and I’ve read all the arcs except 5 and 7

• July 24, 2020 at 11:15 pm

hello welcome 🙂

• LeafPaw
        July 27, 2020 at 1:25 am

hello

• July 25, 2020 at 12:11 am

Helllo wavewind, welcome to the blog! Are you an apprentice? Because at 13 I’m pretty sure you would be an apprentice which is pretty cool because so am i!❤ Also, how did you chose your name, it’s cool!

• Wavewind
        July 25, 2020 at 1:26 am

No, I’m a grade ahead so actually I’m a warrior, since the rank is based on grade, I hope that doesn’t sound rude. Thank you! I came up with the prefix because of Wave’s love for water, and I came up with the suffix because it sounded nice with wave, and because it fits her personality. I hope that makes sense!

• July 25, 2020 at 4:58 am

Yeah im 13 and a warrior too 🙂

• July 25, 2020 at 9:09 am

Ooh ok, what country do you live in then! 🙂

• Silentstep
          July 25, 2020 at 6:27 pm

I was supposed to start school a year later than i did because I was too young for public schools to accept me when people only a few months older were going to school and my parents didn’t want to delay my education so i had to go to an expensive private school because it was the only nearby school that would accept me which is why an extra five thousand dollars was spent on my education for the first few years but I eventually went to a public school in 2nd grade but it felt too easy(and boring) after private school but I still continued public school because it was cheaper
          And i kept having to tell people I was only 10 years old in 6th grade

• July 25, 2020 at 1:43 am

Welcome, Wavewind!

That man is playing Galaga!

• July 25, 2020 at 3:19 am

Hi Wavewind! I’m Ebonyrain, but I got by Ebay. Welcome to the blog 🙂

Do you have any pets? I have 5 cats 😛

• Wavewind
        July 25, 2020 at 4:25 am

Hello! Yes, I have three cats

July 25, 2020 at 3:37 pm

Hey Wavewind!
      I’m Eaglepaw but you can call me Aquila! I’m 13 too! 😀

• July 25, 2020 at 7:24 pm

Hello there, Wavewind! I’m Turtlepaw, my nickname is Turtle. You’re only a little older than me, I’m 12.
      So which Warriors MAPS do you like? I really like “Work This Body,” “Ready As I’ll Ever Be,” and “The Five Giants,” but my absolute favorite is “Latter Days.”
      Star Wars is awesome

• Wavewind
        July 25, 2020 at 10:59 pm

I don’t watch MAPS too often, but when I do I usually like ones with Squirrelflight, Leafpool, or Mothwing, not really anything specific

• July 26, 2020 at 12:52 am

Welcome Wavewind! I’m Sunpaw but you can call me Sunni!

Team Keefoster for the win!!!

• The amazing Briarkit!!!
      July 26, 2020 at 8:45 pm

Hi, Wavewind! I’m Briarkit but u can call me Briar. I used to be called Dovekit, and before that Tumblekit. I’m 9. I started reading Warriors in November of 2019. Also, if you’re thirteen, you’re and apprentice. But u can keep that name, and u don’t have to put your name on the Alligances. I’ve read every arc except for TBC because I’m reading TBC I haven’t read any super editions, I have one Magma book,(which I’ve read) and I haven’t read any Novellas.

• July 27, 2020 at 3:22 am

Welcome!

“I am no Jedi” -Ahsoka Tano

• July 28, 2020 at 6:14 pm

Hello Wavewind! Cool name

Whovians click my name!

• July 28, 2020 at 10:40 pm

Welcome to blogclan, Wavewind!! Hope you like it here!! BTW, I looove your name!! Oh, and I forgot to introduce myself…… I’m Leafpool517, but you can call me leafy.

• Sweetstorm
      July 29, 2020 at 12:02 am

Hi Wavewind! My name’s Sweetstorm!

• Nightfur
      July 29, 2020 at 5:22 pm

Hello, Nightfur here. Just an old Shadowclan warrior dropping by

• July 29, 2020 at 11:08 pm

Welcome! Wavewind is such a nice name! I’m 13 too!

卄乇ㄚ

• July 31, 2020 at 1:33 pm

Hi!

Click my name!

• Heatherpaw
      July 31, 2020 at 7:14 pm

Welcome Wavewind! I’m Heatherpaw! You could just call me Heather or anything you like 🙂 As you see, I’m still an apprentice (I’m 11, soon 12). What’s your favorite color? Favorite warriors character? Favorite warriors book? Sorry, I like to ask questions 😀

Mᴀʏ SᴛᴀʀCʟᴀɴ Lɪɢʜᴛ Yᴏᴜʀ Pᴀᴛʜ✨

• Goldenfawn
      August 1, 2020 at 9:17 am

Welcome to BlogClan, Wavewind! I’m Goldi. 🙂 If you have any questions, feel free to ask! What’s your favorite book (Warriors or otherwise)? 😀

🏳️‍🌈

• Fernkit • Fern that Bends in the Breeze
      August 2, 2020 at 9:10 am

Welcome to BlogClan! 😉

I said no.

2. Mistyfur
    July 25, 2020 at 10:55 am

Uuh hello everyone! My name is Mistyfur, but I respond to Misty too! I‘m still figuring out how to use BlogClan, and my pronouns are she/her, but I don’t mind if you call me he/him or they/them! I discovered BlogClan way back at the end of 2017, and every single day of 2018 I was lurking in the background, checking out all the new posts. I got distracted in early 2019, and then stopped watching BlogClan for the entirety of 2019. But I’m back now! Here’s some facts about me:
    – I’m a HUGE fan of Set it Off (the band) I know almost everything about them
    – I’m your typical Australian (I text like an Australian too, so forgive me if my way of texting and slang perplexes you XD. If you are unsure of what I mean when I use my slang, then feel free to ask me and I’ll explain it further!)
    – I’ve got severe protanopia, which is a type of colourblindness (red, orange, yellow, green and brown all look the same. Dark red and black look the same. Blue and purple look the same. Pink and grey looks the same. So I see the world is mostly shades of blue, yellow and grey)
    – loves to overuse the exclamation marks and emojis
    – my favourite characters are Ivypool and Fernsong and all their kits
    – can handle most adult themed content
    – is left handed
    – I have 3 dogs and 2 cats
    Feel free to ask me any questions! I don’t mind at all!

July 25, 2020 at 3:39 pm

Hi Mistyfur!!!
      I’m Eaglepaw but you can call me Aquila!
      My dad is colour blind too, but his isn’t as bad as yours. I like exclamation marks and I probably over use them too! 😛

• Mistyfur
        July 26, 2020 at 3:49 am

Ooh that’s rlly cool Aquila! Very nice to meet you! 😄

July 26, 2020 at 8:32 pm

You too!! 😀

• July 25, 2020 at 5:06 pm

hello 🙂

• Mistyfur
        July 26, 2020 at 3:50 am

Hello!

• Moonpelt
      July 25, 2020 at 5:08 pm

Hiya, Mistyfur!!! My’names Moonpelt/paw, but you can call me Moonsi or just Moonpelt. I discovered BlogClan like this:
      I was at recess at school, and I wanted to do a name generator to find a name for me, so I looked up “Name Generators, Warriors” and the BlogClan name generators page popped up. I clicked on it, and… I found BlogClan!

❄️If all is lost, all is found❄️

• Mistyfur
        July 26, 2020 at 4:07 am

Some might even call that DESTINY!! Lol that’s awesome!

• July 25, 2020 at 5:23 pm

Hi Mistyfur! I’m Ebonyrain but everyone calls me Ebay. I have 4 cats and I’m also left handed! 😛

• Mistyfur
        July 26, 2020 at 4:09 am

Awww 4 cats! How cute! 🐱 I’d ask what breed and gender and fur colour and names n stuff but I don’t wanna clutter up the introduction channel! 😆

• July 26, 2020 at 3:09 pm

no its alright! I got all my cats from the shelter so they’re mixed, but i think one of them is strongly leaning on Russian blue and the other is siamese despite not have the pointed fur color. 1 is a tortie, 1 is a grey tabby, 1 is a ginger tabby with a white belly, and the other is a tuxedo 🙂

• July 25, 2020 at 6:17 pm

Hello, Misty! I’m Falconpaw, but you can call me Captain. I have one dog, a bloodhound-beagle mix named Hollywood, and my brother has a betta fish named Sonic. I’d like a cat, black and white that I’d name Stark, but I don’t. Anyway, I’m… a normal 13 year old, I guess… right-handed… unhealthily addicted to Iron Man I have a boring life, I guess that’s all! 😛

That man is playing Galaga!

• Mistyfur
        July 26, 2020 at 4:11 am

Hewwo Captain! I think you have a very interesting life! I’m also 13 and I do love Iron Man! Also your pets sound so cute! I rlly wanna cuddle them! Tell them I said hi!

• Wavewind
      July 25, 2020 at 11:04 pm

Hi Mistyfur! I’m Wavewind, but you can call me Wave and my favorite characters are Squirrelflight and Twigbranch

• Mistyfur
        July 26, 2020 at 4:13 am

Heddo Wave! I love both Squirrelflight and Twigbranch too! 🤩

• July 26, 2020 at 12:56 am

Nice to meet you Mistyfur! I’m sort of a lefty too! (I can do most things with my left hand, and some other things with my right. I’m not sure if that makes me ambidextrous or not 😛 )

Team Keefoster for the win!!!

• Mistyfur
        July 26, 2020 at 4:05 am

Ooh wow that is very cool! Very nice to meet you! ☺️

• July 26, 2020 at 1:32 am

Hello Mistyfur!I’m Streamsplash and I love Ivypool too!

• July 26, 2020 at 4:27 am

Hi Mistyfur! When I started I was just like you, actually! I found it but then didn’t notice the website name but refound it six months to a year later and joined about a year after that! I’m Briarpaw, but you can call me Ria!

卄乇ㄚ

• July 26, 2020 at 2:32 pm

Hey mistyfur! I’m left handed too! Welcome to the blog, who is your favourite character?❤

• July 26, 2020 at 8:48 pm

Hi, Mistfur! I’m Briarkit but u can call me Briar. I used to be called Dovekit, and before that Tumblekit. I’m not colorblind, but one of my friends is. It’s not to bad, though. I have on fish. His name is Finn. What are your dogs and cats names? I’m also spanish, so I can speak and write spanish. Feel free to ask me to write in spanish, I will gladly do so! 😛

• July 28, 2020 at 6:16 pm

Espanol? Aprendo Espanol!

Whovians click my name!

• Sweetstorm
        July 29, 2020 at 12:05 am

Hola Briarkit ¡también yo hablo español! Gusto en conocerte :3

• July 27, 2020 at 3:24 am

Welcome! My name is Stormberry but feel free to call me Stormy

“I am no Jedi” -Ahsoka Tano

• July 28, 2020 at 6:16 pm

Hello Misty!
      My dad is colour blind too but not as bad as that I don’t think!. wow Aquila’s is too
      You can never use exclamation marks too much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whovians click my name!

• July 28, 2020 at 10:44 pm

Hi Mistyfur!! I’m Leafpool517, but you can call me Leafy.

• Heatherpaw
      July 31, 2020 at 7:22 pm

Hello Mistyfur 😀 I’m Heatherpaw! You can call me Heather, or anything you like 🙂 (I like to use emojis 😛). Nice to meet you, anyway 😉

Mᴀʏ SᴛᴀʀCʟᴀɴ Lɪɢʜᴛ Yᴏᴜʀ Pᴀᴛʜ✨

3. Sweetstorm
    July 25, 2020 at 4:04 pm

Hi everyone. My name is Sweetstorm, my purrsona is a light gray she cat with white splotches and pretty green eyes! She is kind and gentle, but her flaw is that she is overprotective! Which means she won’t admit she’s wrong, even if she backs up the wrong horse.
    About me irl, I love animation and warrior maps. I also love warriors fanfic if they have good grammar and capitalization! I am going into 10th grade, and I heard somewhere it depends on your grade which rank you are? (kit, warrior, apprentice…etc) Could someone clear that up, I’m kind of confused!

• July 25, 2020 at 5:06 pm

hello welcome 🙂

• Sweetstorm
        July 25, 2020 at 7:00 pm

Hi there!

• Moonpelt
      July 25, 2020 at 5:13 pm

Hiya, Sweetstorm (GREAT name!!!). My’names Moonpelt/paw or Moonsi, and I’m a Mottled (Tabby) black and dark gray she-cat with white flecks, one white paw and green-blue eyes. I’m Blunt, honest, a fast learner, an sympathetic cat, very patient, can be sharp, impatient, and quick witted if pushed too far, but is quick to calm down, and won’t hold a grudge.
      Hope to see you around!!!!

❄️If all is lost, all is found❄️

• Sweetstorm
        July 25, 2020 at 7:00 pm

Hello, Moonsi! Nice to meet you!

• July 25, 2020 at 5:27 pm

Hi my name is Ebonyrain but you can call me Ebay. I’ll try to clear the rank thing up for you. Since you seem to be American I’ll use the grade system, but other countries like the UK go by age.

Elementary schoolers (K-5th) are kits.
      Middle schoolers (6-8th) are apprentices.
      Highschoolers (9-12th) and college students (however long youre there) are warriors.
      Out of school adults are elders.

Since you’re going into 10th you should be a warrior 🙂

Oh also I forgot to say, welcome to the blog Sweetstorm!

July 25, 2020 at 8:16 pm

Hi Sweetstorm!!!
      I’m Eaglepaw but you can call me Aquila!
      I like grammar, despite my own being terrible 😛

Bad Wolf!

• The amazing Briarkit!!!
        July 26, 2020 at 8:52 pm

😛

• Wavewind
      July 25, 2020 at 11:12 pm

Hi Sweetstorm! I’m Wavewind or Wave! What are your favorite characters? Mine are Squirrelflight and Twigbranch

• Sweetstorm
        July 26, 2020 at 7:39 pm

My favorite characters? Ohh that’s hard! I’d say Bluestar, Foxleap, and Sorreltail!

• ♥️Sɪɴɢɪɴ' ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴀɪɴ/ʀᴀɪɴsᴏɴɢ♥️ (ʀᴀɪɴʏ)
      July 25, 2020 at 11:30 pm

Welcome to Blogclan Sweetstorm! I’m Rainpaw or Rainy. Hope to see you around!

Mᴀʏ SᴛᴀʀCʟᴀɴ Lɪɢʜᴛ Yᴏᴜʀ Pᴀᴛʜ..

• July 26, 2020 at 12:59 am

I hope you like it here Sweetstorm!

Team Keefoster for the win!!!

• July 26, 2020 at 1:22 am

Welcome, Sweetstorm! (What a pretty name!) I’m Falconpaw, but feel free to call me Captain. It’s great to meet you!

That man is playing Galaga!

• July 26, 2020 at 2:33 pm

Welcome sweetstorm, what a nice name! If you’re in high school you are a warrior, middle school apprentice, elementary school kit, out of school elder.

• Sweetstorm
      July 26, 2020 at 7:41 pm

Aw thanks guys and hello to all of you!

• The amazing Briarkit!!!
      July 26, 2020 at 8:51 pm

Hi, Sweetstorm! I’m Briarkit but u can call me Briar. I used to be called Dovekit, and before that Tumblekit. I’m a brown she-kit with sky blue eyes. I’m going into fourth grade. Here’s an easy way to see how our ranks work:
      Elamentary school=kit(Like me)
      Middle school=apprentice
      High school=Warrior
      Colledge=Senior Warrior
      Out of school=Elder

• July 27, 2020 at 3:24 am

Welcome to the Blog!

“I am no Jedi” -Ahsoka Tano

• July 28, 2020 at 6:19 pm

Hello Sweetstorm! I’m not sure what grades in America mean since I’m from the UK but from what I’ve gathered
      6-12= kit
      12-14= apprentice
      14+= Warrior

Whovians click my name!

• Heatherpaw
      July 31, 2020 at 7:26 pm

Nice to meet you, Sweetstorm 😀 I love your name, by the way. So, I’m Heatherpaw, you can call me Heather or everything you want. Hope to see you around!

Mᴀʏ SᴛᴀʀCʟᴀɴ Lɪɢʜᴛ Yᴏᴜʀ Pᴀᴛʜ✨

4. July 26, 2020 at 6:58 pm

Hi new and old members alike! (You where I got that 😉 ) My name is Snowpaw, and here’s a little bit of info about me!

Name: Snowpaw
    Warrior Name: Snowlily
    Nickname: Lil
    Purrsona: fluffy white tabby she-cat with bold blue eyes
    My ships:

• Sweetstorm
      July 26, 2020 at 7:42 pm

I also love Blue x Oak!

July 26, 2020 at 8:32 pm

Hey lil!!!

Bad Wolf!

• The amazing Briarkit!!!
      July 26, 2020 at 8:54 pm

Hi, Snowpaw! I’m Briarkit but u can call me Briar. I used to be called Dovekit, and before that Tumblekit.

• July 26, 2020 at 9:52 pm

Nice! I also love hawk x pebble!

• July 26, 2020 at 11:35 pm

Hey, Lil! 🙂

That man is playing Galaga!

• Wavewind
      July 26, 2020 at 11:59 pm

Hello Snowpaw! I’m Wavewind or Wave

5. July 26, 2020 at 7:28 pm

Hi ya I’m lulu and I love warriors and am ready for all the spoilers my warrior name is lilypool and my fave cat is leafpool she is so cool

• July 26, 2020 at 7:58 pm

hello welcome 🙂

July 26, 2020 at 8:34 pm

Hey Lulu!!!
      I’m Eaglepaw but you can call me Aquila!
      I like Leafpool too! I once got her on the ‘which warrior cat are you most like’ quiz on the official website although I took it several times and I also got Squirrelflight and Lionblaze so the accuracy is questionable… 😛

• July 29, 2020 at 10:48 am

I think you’re like Squirrelflight

Whovians click my name!

July 31, 2020 at 4:21 pm

(Ahh yay, I love squirrelflight!!! 😀)

Bad Wolf!

• The amazing Briarkit!!!
      July 26, 2020 at 8:55 pm

Hi, Lilypool! I’m Briarkit but u can call me Briar. I used to be called Dovekit, and before that Tumblekit. My fav cat is Briarlight, my second fav cat is Leafpool, my third fav cat is Squirrelflight, and my fourth fav cat is Tawnypelt.

• ♥️Sɪɴɢɪɴ' ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴀɪɴ/ʀᴀɪɴsᴏɴɢ♥️ (ʀᴀɪɴʏ)
      July 26, 2020 at 8:58 pm

Heyyyyyy. Welcome to blogclan lulu! I’m Rainpaw or Rainy. Hope to see ya around!

Mᴀʏ SᴛᴀʀCʟᴀɴ Lɪɢʜᴛ Yᴏᴜʀ Pᴀᴛʜ..

• July 26, 2020 at 9:53 pm

Welcome lulu! Lilypool is a pretty name, how did you think of it?❤

• July 26, 2020 at 11:34 pm

Welcome to BlogClan, Lulu! I’m Captain, but my warrior name is Falconpaw. It’s a pleasure to meet you! 🙂

That man is playing Galaga!

• Wavewind
      July 27, 2020 at 12:01 am

Welcome Lulu! I’m Wavewind or Wave. My favorite cat is Squirrelflight, but Leafpool is in my top 5

• Moonpelt
      July 27, 2020 at 2:02 am

Hi Lulu!!! I love Leafpool too, she is really cool!!! Although my fav cat is Rootspring! Anyway, hope to see you ’round!!!
      (I put WAY too many ‘!’s in this XD)

❄️If all is lost, all is found❄️

• July 27, 2020 at 2:49 am

Welcome Lulu! Leafpool is one of my favorite cats :3

卄乇ㄚ

• July 27, 2020 at 3:25 am

Welcome to BlogClan! My name is Stormy and I think Leafpool is awesome too!

“I am no Jedi” -Ahsoka Tano

• July 28, 2020 at 10:52 pm

One of my favorite cats is Leafpool too!!

• Heatherpaw
      July 31, 2020 at 7:30 pm

Hi Lilypool! My prefix used also to be ‘Lily’ 😉 Nice to see that you like Leafpool also (perhaps that’s why your suffix is ‘pool’?)! Anyway, now I’m Heatherpaw, or Heather, call me anything you want! Hope to see you around!

Mᴀʏ SᴛᴀʀCʟᴀɴ Lɪɢʜᴛ Yᴏᴜʀ Pᴀᴛʜ✨

6. DrizzlyOcean
    July 26, 2020 at 11:15 pm

Hi, this is DrizzlyOcean, I guess you can call me Drizzly? Not a warrior name but whatever. I have no idea how BlogClan works and may or may not be active here
    I’m more active on Wattpad and have a fanfic ongoing there sooooo :>
    Idk what I’m doing with my life and hope I make some friends here…?

• July 26, 2020 at 11:32 pm

Of course, Drizz. It’s nice to meet you, and I know how you felt when I first joined BlogClan. I promise you’ll get the hang of it soon!

also I never know what I do with my life…

That man is playing Galaga!

• DrizzlyOcean
        July 27, 2020 at 11:47 pm

• Wavewind
      July 27, 2020 at 12:02 am

Welcome Drizzly! I’m Wavewind or Wave, I’m also a new member, but I think I figured it out, don’t worry

• DrizzlyOcean
        July 27, 2020 at 11:48 pm

Okay 😀 thx

• July 27, 2020 at 12:25 am

hello welcome 🙂

• DrizzlyOcean
        July 27, 2020 at 11:48 pm

Hi & thank you!

• July 27, 2020 at 2:49 am

hi! I’m Briarpaw! I hope you figure out how it works, Pineblossom makes a very helpful tutorial for that! 😀

卄乇ㄚ

• DrizzlyOcean
        July 27, 2020 at 11:49 pm

Hi Briarpaw <3 thanks

• July 27, 2020 at 3:26 am

Welcome Drizzly! I like your warrior name 😀

“I am no Jedi” -Ahsoka Tano

• DrizzlyOcean
        July 27, 2020 at 11:49 pm

thanks! and ahaha it’s not really a warrior name xd

• July 27, 2020 at 10:08 am

Hey! I think drizz is a cute nickname can I call you that? Welcome to the blog! Here we debate warrior cats, hang out, post fanfiction, do name generators, share warrior names, play warrior cats inspired games such as name that apprentice, vote in polls and much more! Hope you have fun here!❤

• DrizzlyOcean
        July 27, 2020 at 11:50 pm

Hi 😀 I guess you can but like Drizzly is already a nick name lol xd

• July 28, 2020 at 9:25 pm

Ok 😛, hope to see you around!❤

July 27, 2020 at 6:49 pm

Hi Drizzly!!
      I’m Eaglepaw but you can call me Aquila! 😀
      Welcome to BlogClan!!!!

• DrizzlyOcean
        July 27, 2020 at 11:51 pm

Hi Aquila ^^ thank you!

• The amazing Briarkit!!!
      July 28, 2020 at 12:03 am

Hi, Drizzly! I’m Briarkit but u can call me Briar. I used to be called Dovekit, and before that Tumblekit. Can I be your friend?

• Heatherpaw
      July 31, 2020 at 7:37 pm

Hi Drizzly! I’m Heatherpaw, or Heather. I like to spell correctly (well, I’m not English, I’m Norwegian/Chinese, so actually, I have no idea if I’m spelling correct 😛). I like your name, even when it isn’t a warrior name. It’s kind of like an ancient name (I like ancient names 😉).

Mᴀʏ SᴛᴀʀCʟᴀɴ Lɪɢʜᴛ Yᴏᴜʀ Pᴀᴛʜ✨

7. Stormkit
    July 27, 2020 at 1:38 am

Hello My name is Stormkit I am new to the nursery.

• ❄️🐍 Viper That Is NOT On Craiglist >:C (Viperfrostpaw) 🐍❄️
      July 27, 2020 at 1:58 am

hiii stormkit! thanks for coming to blogclan :3 I hope you have a great time here!

bow to "earthling" overlords

• Wavewind
      July 27, 2020 at 2:05 am

Welcome Stormkit! I’m Wavewind or Wave

• July 27, 2020 at 2:05 am

Hello! I’m Streamsplash! You will have a lot of fun on Blogclan!

• July 27, 2020 at 2:07 am

Nice to meet you, Stormkit!

That man is playing Galaga!

• July 27, 2020 at 2:17 am

Hi stormkit! My name is ebonyrain but you can call me ebay 🙂 welcome to the blog! Do you have any pets? I have 4 cats 🙂

• Fernkit • Fern that Bends in the Breeze
        August 3, 2020 at 1:25 am

Stormkit can answer, as he is with me:
        I used to have a cat, but she died. Her name was Dribbles.
        I have a horse called Spirit and I may get an axolotl later, if I get into a certain high school.

I said no.

• July 27, 2020 at 2:46 am

welcome, Stormkit! I’m Briarpaw, but you can call me Ria.

卄乇ㄚ

• July 27, 2020 at 3:26 am

Welcome fellow Storm!

“I am no Jedi” -Ahsoka Tano

• July 27, 2020 at 4:13 am

hi

• Fernkit • Fern that Bends in the Breeze
      July 27, 2020 at 6:22 am

Welcome to BlogClan! 😀

I said no.

• July 27, 2020 at 10:09 am

Hello stormkit, nice to have you on the blog! Who is your favourite character?❤

Bri ❤🌞

• The amazing Briarkit!!!
        July 28, 2020 at 12:06 am

I’m not Stormkit, but I’m just saying that my fav charecter is Briarlight.

• July 28, 2020 at 9:26 pm

Are you named after birarlight? Just wondering lol

• Fernkit • Fern that Bends in the Breeze
        August 3, 2020 at 1:21 am

He’s here with me, so I can answer for him:
        (Stormkit says) I like lots of characters, but my favourite is Jayfeather.

I said no.

• Sweetstorm
      July 27, 2020 at 3:44 pm

Welcome to the Clan Stormkit! I’m Sweetstorm! Nice to meet you!

July 27, 2020 at 6:49 pm

Hi Stormkit!
      I’m Eaglepaw but you can call me Aquila and welcome!!! 😀

• July 28, 2020 at 12:05 am

Hi, Stormkit! I’m Briarkit but u can call me Briar. I used to be called Dovekit, and before that Tumblekit. I’m a five moon old kit(I’m going into fourth grade, my fifth year of elemantary school), so I’ve been in the nursery since April. Good to have another kit around!

• Lavenderfox/kit
      July 29, 2020 at 8:39 pm

Hello! I am Lavenderkit (I’m not logged in right now though lol). I hope you love Blogclan!! <333

• Heatherpaw
      July 31, 2020 at 7:38 pm

Hi! I’m Heatherpaw. Nice to meet you 😀

Mᴀʏ SᴛᴀʀCʟᴀɴ Lɪɢʜᴛ Yᴏᴜʀ Pᴀᴛʜ✨

• falling feather
      August 1, 2020 at 9:20 pm

idk why but when i read “I am new to the nursery” i instantly thought who’s your parent 😛

look in the sky

8. Emberfeather
    July 31, 2020 at 3:58 am

Hello! My name is Emberfeather, but my main OC is Goldstripe (which was already being used as a username by someone else).
    My purrsona (Emberfeather): light brown she-cat with green eyes. Friendly and sociable, but sometimes stubborn and/or indecisive
    My purrsona (Goldstripe, main OC): golden tabby she-cat with dark green eyes. Excellent hunter, also very sociable, but sometimes defiant and a little bit too talkative

Also, I am going into 10th grade, so I guess I would be a warrior then 🙂

I probably won’t be on here very often, but I think I’ll enjoy my time here when I am online 😀

• July 31, 2020 at 4:10 am

You can call me Captain. It’s a pleasure to meet you!

That man is playing Galaga!

• July 31, 2020 at 12:11 pm

Hi Emberfeather! I’m Snowpaw, but you can call me Lil! It’s nice to meet you! :))

*insert disco music*

July 31, 2020 at 1:32 pm

Hey Emberfeather!
      I’m Eaglepaw but you can call me Aquila! 😀
      I’m pretty sure you can still use Goldstripe as your BlogClan name even if it was already taken on the usernames. If there was a Goldstripe, I don’t think they’re active right now.

• July 31, 2020 at 2:57 pm

Hey Emberfeather(I love your name)! My name is Ebonyrain but everyone calls me ebay 😛 I hope you stick around!

• Wavewind
      July 31, 2020 at 3:39 pm

Welcome! I’m Wavewind, but you can also call me Wave. I don’t see Goldstripe on the alligences, so I think you can use Goldstripe

• Heatherpaw
      July 31, 2020 at 7:40 pm

Hellooo Emberfeather. I’m Heatherpaw. Hope you have a great time here!

Mᴀʏ SᴛᴀʀCʟᴀɴ Lɪɢʜᴛ Yᴏᴜʀ Pᴀᴛʜ✨

• July 31, 2020 at 10:14 pm

Hello emberfeather! Welcome to the blog, who is your favourite character?❤

• Goldstripe
        August 2, 2020 at 11:19 pm

As of Veil of Shadows, I would have to say probably Rootspring:)

• Goldenfawn
      August 1, 2020 at 9:14 am

Hiya, Emberfeather! 😀 I’m Goldi. Yup, you’d be a warrior. If you have any questions, feel free to ask and I hope to see you around! 🙂

🏳️‍🌈

9. BristleFrost_Waifu
    July 31, 2020 at 1:57 pm

Heyo! I just joined blogclan a few minutes ago. I love warriors and The Broken Code was the first series that i had to wait for. I love warrior cats and its the only book series that really gets me hyped. Some of my favorite cats are FlipClaw, BristleFrost, GreyStripe, and SpotFur. I have a main oc named NorthernCall but the most recent one I use is MidnightSun. Hope we can be friends

BristleFrost_Waifu

July 31, 2020 at 4:24 pm

Hi Midnightsun!!!
      Welcome to BlogClan!
      I’m Eaglepaw but you can call me Aquila!
      Northencall and Midnightsun are really pretty names!!! I can imagine an oil painting for Midnightsun, a bit like Van Gogh’s Starry Night and I see a wolf howling to a dark sky for northerncall! (Sorry I have this thing where I imagine warrior cat names in my mind 😛)

• BristleFrost_Waifu
        July 31, 2020 at 8:53 pm

thanks, EaglePaw and Aqui;a ate also really cool names! Thanks again for the warm welcome

BristleFrost_Waifu

August 1, 2020 at 6:15 pm

Thanks!!
          Eaglepaw is my apprentice name, my warrior one is Eagleflight! 😀
          Aquila is Eagle in Latin and I like languages!
          No problem! 🙂

• July 31, 2020 at 4:38 pm

hello welcome

• BristleFrost_Waifu
        August 1, 2020 at 9:55 am

HI, thanks for the welcome !

BristleFrost_Waifu

• July 31, 2020 at 6:06 pm

Hi! Im Larkfeather, but you can call be Lark or Larkie. And same, Warriors is the ONLY series thats gets me excited. I’ll fly through the books in less than a day if my mom doesnt stop me. XD My favorite cats are Leafpool (rip), Bristlefrost, Alderheart, and Rootspring. Also, i have like, hundreds of OC for warriors cats, all spread out in various different notebooks😂. I hope we can be friends!!

˜Lark/Larkie - WATCH BNHA!

• BristleFrost_Waifu
        August 1, 2020 at 10:00 am

Hi Lark! thanks for the welcome, I still cant believe how much we have in common. I too have an oc making addiction, they’re all just so fun to make,

BristleFrost_Waifu

• July 31, 2020 at 6:09 pm

Nice! I’m Shatteredmask, but everyone calls me Ttera. Welcome to the Blog!
      Midnightsun and Northerncall are really nice names! I love Greystripe too 😀

Click my name!

• Wavewind
      July 31, 2020 at 6:13 pm

Welcome! You can call me Wavewind or Wave, I haven’t read all of The Broken Code yet, but I started Lost Stars, what’s your favorite book? Mine is either Shattered Sky or River of Fire

• BristleFrost_Waifu
        August 1, 2020 at 10:04 am

Hi Wave, my favorite book would either have to be Suns Trail or Into the wild

BristleFrost_Waifu

• Briarkit's fish, Finn, died
      July 31, 2020 at 6:17 pm

Hi, Bristlfrost_Waifu. I’m Briarkit but u can call me Briar. I used to be called Dovekit, and before that Tumblekit. I’ll be your friend.

• BristleFrost_Waifu
        August 1, 2020 at 10:04 am

Hi BriarKit! Cool oc names, friend

BristleFrost_Waifu

• Briarkit's got a new fish! His name is Blue!
          August 1, 2020 at 2:19 pm

Thanks!

• Heatherpaw
      July 31, 2020 at 7:42 pm

Hi! I’m Heatherpaw! I’m happy you joined BlogClan, and yes, I gladly say yes to be your friend 🙂

Mᴀʏ SᴛᴀʀCʟᴀɴ Lɪɢʜᴛ Yᴏᴜʀ Pᴀᴛʜ✨

• BristleFrost_Waifu
        August 1, 2020 at 9:48 am

Aww thank you!

BristleFrost_Waifu

• July 31, 2020 at 10:15 pm

Hello! What warrior name do you go by? ( we tend to use warrior names around here ) welcome to the blog! I love the broken code too!❤

• BristleFrost_Waifu
        August 1, 2020 at 9:49 am

I normally go by northerncall as thats the oc most people know me by. Whats your favorite character in broken code

BristleFrost_Waifu

• August 1, 2020 at 1:23 pm

Rootspring or bristlefrost (I don’t ship them though)

• August 1, 2020 at 5:38 am

Greetings! I’m Captain, nice to meet you!

That man is playing Galaga!

• BristleFrost_Waifu
        August 1, 2020 at 10:05 am

Nice to meet you aswell

BristleFrost_Waifu

• Goldenfawn
      August 1, 2020 at 9:13 am

Welcome, Midnightsun! 🙂 I’m Goldi. If you have any questions, feel free to ask! I hope to see you around! 😀

🏳️‍🌈

• BristleFrost_Waifu
        August 1, 2020 at 10:06 am

Thanks, I will! Ill try my best to stay active on here, luckily that wont be a challenge. This place is so welcoming and fun

BristleFrost_Waifu

• Goldenfawn
          August 3, 2020 at 12:06 am

🙂

🏳️‍🌈

• August 1, 2020 at 1:03 pm

Hello there! I’m Turtlepaw, my blog nickname is Turtle! I really like Flipclaw, Bristlefrost, Graystripe, and Spotfur as well! Graystripe is actually in my top three favorite Warriors characters.
      He’s just beaten by Gray Wing, and then Turtle Tail, my all time favorite.
      Some of my favorite Warriors ships are Gray WingXTurtle Tail, GraystripeXSilverstream, and TallstarXJake!
      Follow the Yellow Brick Road

• August 1, 2020 at 3:25 pm

Hi welcome to the blog! I also love Graystripe 😛 My name is Ebonyrain, but you can call me Ebay. I hope to see you around!

• August 1, 2020 at 5:01 pm

Hi, Brisltefrost_Waifu!! It’s nice to meet you! I joined blogclan three months ago…wow…just realized that. 😛 Same, I got into Warriors two years ago, I think. My favorite cats are Crookedstar, Gray Wing, and a bunch of other cats. 😉 I hope we can be friends too!

Yes, that was you I just ate

10. Sunfur doesn't want to sing in today
    July 31, 2020 at 5:40 pm

Hi BristleFrost_Waifu welcome to blogclan

• Briarkit's fish, Finn, died
      July 31, 2020 at 6:18 pm

Remember to click the blue reply button, Sunfur.

• July 31, 2020 at 7:06 pm

Hi Birchfire!!!
      Welcome to BlogClan!
      I’m Eaglepaw but you can call me Aquila! 😀

• August 1, 2020 at 6:17 pm

hi 🙂

dining at the ritz

• The amazing Briarkit!!!
      August 2, 2020 at 12:30 am

Hi, Birchkit\fire! I’m Briarkit but u can call me Briar. I used to be called Dovekit, and before that Tumblekit. Good to have another kit around!

• August 2, 2020 at 3:43 am

Pleased to meet you, Birchkit! My name is Captain. That’s a very interesting name you got there, it’s so pretty!

That man is playing Galaga!

• August 2, 2020 at 8:13 pm

Hello birchkit! Welcome, who is your favourite character?❤

12. LunarSnow
    August 1, 2020 at 4:56 pm

I usually change between which OC I like best to use for me, but right now, it’s Redriver. My three favorite cats are 1. Breezepelt 2. Purdy 3. Crookedstar.
    I am a hardcore shipper so I can go on rants about that sometimes, but my favorites are Tallstar X Jake, Jayfeather X Briarlight, and Ravenpaw X Barley. I have way too many OCs, considering I have my own five clans, plus cats in their history, and Badgerscar… Hi! <3

• August 1, 2020 at 11:54 pm

Hi Lunarsnow! Seems like you’re really creative with all the OCs you’ve made! My name is Ebonyrain, but you can call me Ebay 😛

Do you have any pets? I have 4 cats!

• The amazing Briarkit!!!
        August 2, 2020 at 12:39 am

I’m not Lunarsnow, but I’m just saying I had a fish named Finn, but he died, and now I have a new fish named Blue.

• The amazing Briarkit!!!
      August 2, 2020 at 12:37 am

Hi, Lunarsnow! I’m Briarkit but u can call me Briar. I used to be called Dovekit, and before that Tumblekit. My four fav cats are in this order:
      Briarlight
      Leafpool
      Squirrelflight
      Tawnypelt
      My fav ships are MousexMinnow(I’m doing a Fan Fiction on this one!), GrayxSilver, DovexTiger… pretty much every HalfClan ships that are TPB-TBC(except for TwigxFin, if u count that as HalfClan, which I do, and RootxBristle. Bristlefrost deserves someone much better than Rootspring). I have seven Clans of my own. They are StrongClan(ThunderClan), StreamClan(my fav and RiverClan and also RiverClan is my fav Clan), MoorClan(WindClan), PineClan(ShadowClan), CloudClan(SkyClan), NightClan(StarClan), and HalfClan(a Clan I made up for HalfClan cats, from these Clans and the Clans from the books). I’m working on they’re history.

• Moonpelt
        August 2, 2020 at 3:22 am

Rootspring, In my opinion, is da best, but it’s alright if you don’t agree!

❄️If all is lost, all is found❄️

• The amazing Briarkit!!!
          August 3, 2020 at 12:30 am

Oops, sorry if offended u and all those Rootspring fans out there. I just don’t really like Rootspring, that’s all. It’s strange, ’cause Violetshine is my fifth fav charecter and HIS MOM.

• August 2, 2020 at 2:17 am

hello 💞

• August 2, 2020 at 2:25 am

oh my goodness, I’m glad that Recent Purrs took me here — just look below lol

OH, MY GOODNESS! SOMEONE WHO LIKES BREEZEPELT! HE’S DEFINITELY NOT IN MY TOP TEN FAVORITE CATS, BUT, LIKE, FJIOSHOIGHOIHOGIH HE IS SO OVER-HATED XD YAAAAAS, BOI

…my favorite cat is Crowfeather, and I have a bit of an obsession with Crowfeather’s Trial, because it was my kind of story (as in, a type of story I like reading, if that makes sense… not necessarily trope-wise, but kinda) 😛

totally not obsessed with Glee

• August 2, 2020 at 8:16 pm

Yes! Ahh why do we like have the same opinions!❤

• ˜”*°•.˜”*°• Goldenberry •°*”˜.•°*”˜
      August 2, 2020 at 2:30 am

!Welcome Lunarsnow!

I’m Goldenberry, but feel free to call me Golden or Goldie! Welcome to the blog 😀

I'm a weirdo and I'm proud

• August 2, 2020 at 3:45 am

Hello, Lunarsnow! Pleasure to meet you. My name is Falconpaw, but you can call me Captain!

That man is playing Galaga!

August 2, 2020 at 8:00 pm

Hi Lunarsnow and welcome!!!
      I’m Eaglepaw but you can call me Aquila!

• August 2, 2020 at 8:15 pm

Hello lunarsnow! Lunarsnow is such a pretty name and I would love to hear about ocs!❤

• Moonpelt
      August 2, 2020 at 8:54 pm

Hi! My’names Moonpelt/paw or Moonsi!

❄️If all is lost, all is found❄️

13. Stormkit
    August 3, 2020 at 1:30 am

Nice to meet you Moon pelt, hope you have a good time on this Blog,
    (I just joined as well)
    P.S. What’s your tribe name.

• August 3, 2020 at 2:20 am

remember to click on the reply button 🙂