Please Introduce Yourself!

Hello and welcome!

I hope you’ve already seen the New Member’s Page and learned a little bit about BlogClan. I’m Kate Cary and I’m delighted to welcome you to a site I created to celebrate Warriors and our readers.

Please introduce yourself in a comment on this page. Tell us something about yourself or your purrsona. We prefer to use warrior names here. I hope that’s okay with you.

We’re looking forward to getting to know you!

26.3K Comments
emberblossom/paw (emby)
emberblossom/paw (emby)
January 21, 2021 10:54 am

oh and im a taurus and an istp 🙂

YOU GOT THE WRONG CALL BUDDY, I'M NOT FROST (Frostcrystal, she/her)
YOU GOT THE WRONG CALL BUDDY, I'M NOT FROST (Frostcrystal, she/her)
January 21, 2021 5:07 pm

hey newbies! Lol I’m kidding, hey blogclanners! My name is Frostcrystal, a lot of Frost. But you can call me Crystal! Heres some information about me!

Nicknames: Frost, Crystal, Fwost (it’s new :P)
How did i come to the blog?: Well I was looking for Leaf x Crow pictures and I found this wonderful blog
My friends here: I have a lot of friends! Everyone on this blog is friendly so it’s amazing to communicate with them! I am close with the mods (even tho Idk them), I also am great friends with my shipping buddy, Briarblaze
Articles?: I only made one article, my favorite and least favorite characters 😛
Fanfictions: I made a lot and got bored with some 🙂 Like Warriors High (which I’m writing once again) and Blogclan Winter Party.
My pronoun: She/her (who knows maybe I’ll change it one day)

Well I hope to see you on the blog!

Bluebellsponge
Bluebellsponge
January 21, 2021 5:15 pm

here’s stuff about me
name: bluebellsponge
nicknames: bella, bell, bluebell
gender: non binary
pronouns: they/them, she/her, he/him (any of them are fine, but i like if you switched them around occasionally)
where i live: ohio
rank: warrior
age: 15
zodiac sign: libra
chinese zodiac: wood rooster
when i joined blogclan: jan 23rd, 2017
what i like: spongebob, cats, hunter x hunter, music (stuff like queen is cool), art, and there’s more
i’m mainly of polish, chinese, and slovenian descent
i like art, i do acrylic paintings, trying with watercolors, and i own a drawing tablet to do digital which my art app is krita

Shimmer-Who-Has-A-Canon (Who is also Shimmerpaw/mist)
Shimmer-Who-Has-A-Canon (Who is also Shimmerpaw/mist)
January 21, 2021 5:17 pm

Hey! I’m not new, but I decided to do this again because why not? (By the way, I took this from Emberblossom/paw and changed up a few things. Feel free to use this!) If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Name : Shimmerpaw/mist
Nickname(s): Shimmer
Pronouns: she/her
Sexuality; I think straight.
Rank: Apprentice
Mentor: Don’t have one.
Country of Birth: USA
Purrsona: Tall, light gray she-cat with small white speckles and a white chest with shocking green eyes.
Fav book series- Heroes of Olympus and Wings of Fire.
Fav color – Yellow or a light blue.
Fav game – I don’t really have one.
Personality- Stubborn, kinda witty, kind, and a bit of a bookworm.
Fav food- Pizza.
Hobbies- Reading, sketching, learning the flute, etc.
Fav subject- Art, English, and/or history.
Fears- Falling from heights, playhouses, and hammocks.
Likes- Any and all types of animals (Except mosquitoes), mythology, learning ”useless” knowledge, reading, and listening to music.
Dislikes- Mean people, forgetting ideas, being forced to do things, etc.
Dogs or Cats- I love both, but cats just a smidge more.
Other Information- The place I want to go the most is Greece, my favorite genre of book is fantasy, I want to be a zoologist when I’m older, my favorite movies are ‘Wolfwalkers’ and ‘Cop Dog’, I have two dogs, and I really like to use exclamation marks for some reason! 😛

Speckled leaves hiding under snow (Specklepaw/leaf)
Speckled leaves hiding under snow (Specklepaw/leaf
January 21, 2021 7:10 pm

Hi im speckleleaf and I’m not new but hi.

About me :)
BlogClan Name: Speckleleaf

Nickname(s)?: leafy or somethin i dont know :p

Age: my age (im an apprentice)

Gender: Female

Preferred Pronouns: she/her

BlogClan Rank: Apprentice

Mentor/Apprentice?: i consider my self an ally to the apprentice army >:)

Favorite book: matilda

Favorite TV shows: series of unfortunate events, agents of shield, firefly.

Favorite movie: anything marvel and the firefly sequel.

Favorite song: compass

Favorite color: red

What’s your personality like?: I try to be nice

What are some of your hobbies?: reading, drawing, does journaling count?

Any fears/phobias?: heights

Likes: cats, thanksgiving, and coding.

Dislikes: heights, waking up, math.

Do you play any sports? If so, which ones?: dance?

What’s your personality type?: ISFP-T

What’s your Hogwarts house?: hufflepuff through and through <3

What is one thing about you that other people might not know?: I read the harry potter books when i was 6 or 7.

Chocolate or vanilla?: chocolate

Cake or ice cream?: cake

Cats or dogs?: cats

Books or movies?: idk i love both

Inside or outside?: ^ same for above

How did you find Warriors?: someone on the blog (before i was on the blog)

How old were you when you found Warriors?: 8? 9?

What was the first Warriors book you read?: bluestars prophecy and i was sooooo confused.

Who are some of your friends on BlogClan?: everyone but i know one or two irl

How long have you been on BlogClan?: 2-3 months?

How long have you been reading Warriors?: 3-4 years? maybe 2

Are there any non-BlogClan platforms you use to talk to BlogClanners? If so, which ones?: the wiki but i barely ever check it

Would you recommend Warriors to a friend?: i actually have to a few

Would you recommend BlogClan to a friend?: depends

🦦 ♥ 𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚕 𝚒𝚜 𝚁𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚂𝚆! ♥🦦
🦦 ♥ 𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚕 𝚒𝚜 𝚁𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚂𝚆! ♥🦦
January 21, 2021 8:02 pm

Howdy, everyone! It’s been a while, so I figured I’d do this again 😛

Name: Minktail
Nickname(s): Mink, Minki, Mom (yes, I am your mom now, I love you and please take care of yourself <3)
Pronouns: she/her, they/them, and fey/fen/feyr :3
Sexuality: Pansexual
Personality: I’m a Mediator- INFP-A / INFP-T :3
Zodiac: Taurus, with Leo ascendant and Virgo moon
Rank: Warrior
Apprentice: Slatepaw/frost :3
Country of Birth: USA
Purrsona: Sleek pale brown she-cat with darker freckles, white paws, a flash of white on her chest, and a small white blaze above her nose with hazel-green eyes.
Fav Book Series: Warriors! ( 😛 ) and Foxcraft.
Fav Colors: Purple, yellow, and green!
Fav Game: Minecraft!!
Fav Food: Anything chocolate or coffee!!! Ooh, or French bread. That’s my favorite comfort food.
Hobbies: Drawing, writing, singing, and photography ^w^
Fav Subject: English, Art, Choir, and Science. Math, too, but not as much 😛
Fears: Being alone, complete silence,
Likes: Animals, art, writing, cozy things, and music!
Dislikes: Wasps, seeing other people do double-jointed things/contortionism (it really freaks me out and makes me kinda nauseous), being alone, not being heard out/being interrupted or talked over
Dogs or Cats: Both! And ferrets.
Other Information: I have a pet mink named Nico, three ferrets named Tsuki, Jack, and Rosie, and a dog named Lucca!

Yellowkit
Yellowkit
January 22, 2021 4:24 am

Hello, I’m Yellowsight. I’m a brown tabby with yellow eyes.

Briarnose
Briarnose
January 22, 2021 6:41 am

Wait one question is it okay my cat thing for allegiances is different from my username, nickname, and pic?

Straystorm (stray)
Straystorm (stray)
January 22, 2021 3:19 pm

hullo i exist now

Leafsky
Leafsky
January 22, 2021 4:29 pm

I am not new and hi newcomers 😀

Moonbreeze#Tortoiseshell
Moonbreeze#Tortoiseshell
January 23, 2021 4:32 am

Hi. I’m Moonbreeze. Y’all can call me moon.

🥳 New year's Sandy hopes for the best in 2021! 🎉 (Sandpaw/frost)
🥳 New year's Sandy hopes for the best in 2021! 🎉 (Sandpaw/frost)
January 23, 2021 7:52 am

Hopefully I don’t post another comment accidently again 😛

Name: Sandpaw (frost)
Nickname(s): Sandy, Sady :c Snady 😛 (jk)
Pronouns: She/Her! They/Them and anything else is okay, as long as it’s not He/Him 🙂
Sexuality: Straight or Asexual
Personality: ESFP-T, Entertainer!
Zodiac: Taurus!!!
Rank: Apprentice 😛
Mentor: Appleflower/Appy!!!!! 😀
Country of Birth: Australia!
Purrsona: fluffy bright orange she-cat with forest green eyes! It’s my pfp
Fav Book Series: Warriors! Sorry I don’t read anything else 😛
Fav Colors: Purple and yellow, plus all pastel/muted colours!
Fav Game: MINECRAFT AND AMONG US!!! 😀 (Does Roblox count?)
Fav Food: Some food from my parents’ country. I also really like meat pies! And I also like chicken and steak! My fave fruit are raspberries, and fav veg is potatoes! 😀 I also like waffles, ice-cream (cookies and cream or vanilla), Pepperoni and Bacon Pizza, Brownies, the list goes on forever 😛
Hobbies: Drawing, BlogClan anddd drawing, BlogClan
Fav Subject: I actually don’t know. All of them are boring and fun sometimes 😛
Fears: I don’t like holes :/ (Trypophobia) and being alone :C
Likes: Honestly I’m really lazy to fill this out :]
Dislikes:
Dogs or Cats: …..the hardest question of all. I’d say dogs over 1%
Other Information: My back hurts while writing this 😛