Please Introduce Yourself!

Hello and welcome!

I hope you’ve already seen the New Member’s Page and learned a little bit about BlogClan. I’m Kate Cary and I’m delighted to welcome you to a site I created to celebrate Warriors and our readers.

Please introduce yourself in a comment on this page. Tell us something about yourself or your purrsona. We prefer to use warrior names here. I hope that’s okay with you.

We’re looking forward to getting to know you!

26.4K Comments
Doverolli (Dovepaw)
January 23, 2021 9:23 pm

TeeHee
Name – Dovepaw
Gender – Still deciding between Demi-girl and Non-binary
Pronouns – Xe/xer, Mew/mews, kit/kitz, POSSIBLY Adding She/her, but probably not, so until then the 1st 3 for me :>
Purrsona – Light gray cat with white paws, chest, underbelly, tailtip, and muzzle with a dark gray stripe across back and blue eyes
Favorite color – Violet
Favorite food – Tuna, Lasagna, Salad
Age – 13
Mentor – Bramblefire
Fanfics/Novels I’m currently writing and typing – Violet’s Adventure, Blazing Moon
Likes – Soda, Books, Warriors, Naruto, Science class, a few animes, Moons Waning (Bramb’s book campaign)
Dislikes – Most veggies, Snakes (Viper is an exception), Big Spiders, My own art
Hobbies – Playing Games, Chatting with friends, practicing getting better at things i’m bad at, reading, writing, ect
Birthday – September 13th
Bffs – Firepaw, Hopepaw
Favorite song Genre – Country, mostly newer country tho
Favorite music artist – Thomas Rhett
Home country – America
Home state – Virginia
Favorite show – Naruto 😛
Favorite character from favorite show – Tie between Sasuke, Gaara, and Temari
Other websites you can probably see me on 😛 – Silverpelt, Blogclan (Of course <3), Deviantart, Quotev, Scratch, I mean, I have a tumblr, but i never really use it…
Pretend fam – Too many, so im putting it in a spoiler~

My pretend fam <3
Whisperwish – Wifey
Zoy – Father
Iwa – Mother
Moonwing – Child
Sandybreeze – Uhhh they said they were questioning their gender, so add them in as my sibling
Akira – Sister
Blackstripe – She’s my, uhh sister in law? xD
Whim – Sister
Kasey – He said he wanted to be the demibro i think
Runningdeer – I might have forgotten, but related somehow xD
Starbush – Sister I think
Mapleriver – Sister
Sunwish – Either Grandchild or child
Bolto – Son
Leafdapple – Daughter
Moony – Daughter
Larkfeather – Isn’t related to the people of SP as far as I know, but my soul sis <3
This is a fake family tho lol

If you have any questions about me, feel free to ask. 🙂

Moonbreeze
Moonbreeze
January 24, 2021 5:56 am

Hi! I’m new here. My name is Moonbreeze and I’m a tortoiseshell she-cat with blue eyes and I’m in shadowclan. I used to be a kittypet but i’m a trustworthy warrior/queen. I’m writing a fanfic (not here but on my computer) It’s called Rising Shadows. Breif summary: Shadowclan takes over clans but two of my daughters have powers and they help to get the five clans back to peace! My favourite things are tacos, the color grey and cats. My favourite WC characters are Ivypool Mapleshade Jayfeather and Lionblaze. You can see i’ve made some polls and name generators already and I will make more. I hope you’ll enjoy them! 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂

Scorchie loves Jayfeather and had too much coffee (Mae/mim))
Scorchflower
January 24, 2021 1:46 pm

Name: Scorchpaw/flower or Whitestar/claw
Gender: GIRLS RULE
Description: Whiteclaw/star- beautiful light brown fur, dark brown ears, white chest fur, white muzzle, blue eyes, long and sorta fluffy tail, one white paw Scorchpaw/flower- gray-ish brown fur, amber eyes (dont know how that happened cuz dad got green eyes and mom has green eyes), and stubby tail (fox attack)
Favorite color: silver or ocean-blue
Age: 12
Mentor: no one volunteered to be my mentor (laughs)
Books in progress of writing: no warrior fanfic yet but im making a dragon book.
Friends: none so far
Likes: alot of stuff i wont name
Dislikes: being underestimated, being treated like a kit, anyone giving me a smug face, not being able to use my claws cuz im a very fidgety person.
Favorite movie: AHHHHH IDK! Hunger games, Mazerunner, Hobbit, or Home (boov speak in weird ways)

Warrior family: (sorry if some of these names are in books or belong to someone cuz idk)
Whitestar/claw fam-
Grandpaws: Ghostpatch, Ravenheart
Grandmas: Bluebush, Moonshadow
Dad: Nightgazer
Mom: Frostfang
Sisters: Goldear
Brothers: Nightwhisker
Mate: Cobrafang
Daughters: Rosepool
Aunts: Shadowpool (older one. sorry there r some cats with same names but if they do hv same name they prolly in diff forest), Fangstar, Silverstorm (older one)
Uncles: Crowclaw, Stonewalker, Shadowfaith
Cousins: Hollowstar, Mistear, Secretstory, Crowfury, Silvermoon, Ambereye, Patchfur, Shimmerstorm, Berryheart
Nieces: Crabsnow, Starwalker, Owleye, Goldenshadow, Foglight, Shadowpool (newer one), Dogkit
Nephews: Shadowfoot, Wolfkit
Grandchildren: Moonpaw, Bluepaw, Blossompaw, Hazelpaw

Batflight
Batflight
January 25, 2021 12:05 am

Hello!
My name is Batflight, and I just found this clan.
Will you allow me to join as a warrior of BlogClan?
If yes, here are a few things about me:
Names: Batkit, Batpaw, Batflight (new warrior)
Favorite Clan: RiverClan. I thinks it’s cool that they can swim so well and they eat mostly fish instead of land-prey.
Favorite ship: Featherxcrow
Favorite character: You guessed it! Feathertail. (I have more but that could be useful for a article)
Description of Batflight: Black she-cat with white toes on one paw. Thick fur, bushy tail, a torn left ear, scar on shoulder and snout. Eyes are bright blueish-gray. Kind, intelligent, leadership skills, team worker, caring, strong.
I also like the great outdoors, nature, and rainstorms.
I like math, science, writing, reading, and running.
. And I hope I can write lots of articles on BlogClan, for, as you know by now, I really love to write. Ok, I hope to meet lots of nice people here, let them be queen, elder, kit, apprentice, deputy, leader, or warrior. I will try to be the best BlogClan warrior I can be!
-Batflight

♡Churro♡
♡Churro♡
January 25, 2021 12:39 am

Hiya! I’m Churro, and I’m new around here

Everyone’s doing a little get to know me form, so here I go!

Name. Churro
Gender. Genderfluid
Pronouns. They/Them, She/Her, He/Him
Purrsona. (That’s a cute word :3) Tiny churro cat drizzled in dripping milk chocolate and sprinkled in white sugar– Amber-yellow eyes.
Favorite Color. ‘Queen’ pink
Favorite Food. (I can’t say churros because then I’d be a cannibal ^^’) Watermelon!
Home State. Florida
Favorite Warrior Cat. Probably Graypaw/stripe (I liked in better as an apprentice :P)
Favorite Song. ‘I’m Not Fine’ by Blixemi. I’m a huge fan of hers’!
Hobbies. Reading, writing, drawing (I’m a new digital artist!), Part time pet-sitter 😀

.Trivia.

• I’m actually just a cat with internet access 😛
  • My birthday is on Valentines Day ♡♡♡
  • I enjoy baking, and love decorating cakes!

That’s all I can think of! If you have any questions, please ask! I can’t wait to get to know the BlogClan community 😀

Mountainstorm
Mountainstorm
January 25, 2021 1:46 am

Hello!
My name is Mountainstorm, and I just found this clan.
Will you allow me to join as a warrior of BlogClan?
If yes, here are a few things about me:
Names: Mountainkit, Mountainpaw, Mountainstorm (new warrior)
Favorite ship: Featherxcrow
Description of Mountainstorm: Black she-cat with white toes on one paw. Thick fur, bushy tail, a torn left ear, scar on shoulder and snout. Eyes are bright blueish-gray. Kind, intelligent, leadership skills, team worker, caring, strong.
Nicknames: Bat (Friends call me that because my fur is as dark and black as a bats)
I also like the great outdoors, nature, and rainstorms.
I am very happy I found BlogClan, mainly because my favorite warriors writer is Kate. Other books I like are wings of fire, the menagerie, and national geographic. I have also read a REALLY good book on amazon kindle called Guardians of the Earth. Maybe you could check it out, I definitely recommend it.
I like math, science, writing, reading, and running.
And I hope I can write lots of articles on BlogClan, for, as you know by now, I love to write.
-Mountainstorm

✨ COOKIES ✨ (Silverfeather/Silvy)
January 25, 2021 2:42 pm

Hi 😃

Spirit
Spirit
January 25, 2021 10:12 pm

So…Uh hi 🙂 I’m Spiritsong, but I got by Spirit most of the time. I know very little about BlogClan, but I’m a HUGE warrior cat’s fan (duh). Shadowsight and Cinderheart are my favorite cannon cats and I love a good ship. I’m female (she/her), and…Yeah. Oh! I also have a Wattpad account. I think that’s it! (。・∀・)ノ゙

lilacpelt(vivi/kitz/fae/yuki/lilac/lizzie/liz)(on hiatus)
lilacpelt(vivi/kitz/fae/yuki/lilac/lizzie/liz)(on hiatus)
January 25, 2021 10:14 pm

Hi i’m lilac but im redoing my bio so yeah
Age- 15/183 moons
sexuality- lesbian,fictosexual, don’t feel sexual attraction or want kids(thought about adopting though when im older )so asexual too
gender- agender and non-binary bc well i don’t feel like a girl at all dresses-NO makeup?-NO hair up? no no no tomboy- yes i’d rather be flat like a board tbh i felt a weird uneasiness so i started to figure it out and took quizzes so yeah oof.. clothing- black,gray,anime shirts,black leggingsPink?- no way in the name of starclan -.-
mate-jaypelt/jayheart
pronouns-Lilac,kit/kitz,they/them( no he/him im not male never wanted to be either I’m more like neither irl/a mix really ( not a fan of my rl name/nickname anymore)
friends-everyone on here otherwise snow,luna,strikeheart
apprentice- looking for one
fav books- warriors,throne of glass
fav food-pizza,ramen,chicken
fears- being alone and never getting liked back by my dense mousebrained senpai
i can’t think of anything else but yeah that’s it
fav anime-naruto,charlotte,toradora
other fav shows- voltron legendary defender,she-ra( both by dreamworks), legacies,riverdale,henry danger,the thundermans,the vampire diaries

Lilac~

ARSONFLAME
ARSONFLAME
January 26, 2021 3:21 am

Hello my name is Arsonflame but u can call me Arson :p my purrsona: fire and flamethrowers. nothing else. I am pure flame

Favorites:
Snek
Bread
Flames
Flamethrowers
Arson

Dislikes:
Idkkkk

Pronouns: Any
Gender: Flame

I’m sooo glad to be here!

no read unless ur speciel
im definitely a real account and yeah hehehehhehehhehehe

YOU GOT THE WRONG CALL BUDDY, I'M NOT FROST (Frostcrystal, she/her)
YOU GOT THE WRONG CALL BUDDY, I'M NOT FROST (Frostcrystal, she/her)
January 26, 2021 4:43 am

Hola new young ones! My name is Frosty the Snowwoman and I am here to tell you, we’re happy to welcome you. And that I feel old the blog is a friendly place where we can chat! My favorite warrior cat is Brairlight, you can call me Frost or Crystal. But I am Frosty the Snowwoman. Please ignore my other name Frostcrystal Uh my favorite youtubers are Funneh and the Krew, my favorite songs are up on my name. See you around (don’t say alien don’t say alien), bloggers.

Grayfern
Grayfern
January 26, 2021 2:30 pm

Hi I’m Grayfern,
I am a female, and I am straight, but I am also an alli, and I like to stand up for peoples rights

Tansypool
Tansypool
January 26, 2021 2:55 pm

Hi!
Name Tansypool
Gender Female/She-cat
Pronouns: She/Her
Purrsona: Light gray cat with darker stripes, amber eyes
Age: 115
Fanfics/stories: When the Stars leave the Sky (start on the fanfic page)
Birthday: August 11th