Please Introduce Yourself!

Hello and welcome!

I hope you’ve already seen the New Member’s Page and learned a little bit about BlogClan. I’m Kate Cary and I’m delighted to welcome you to a site I created to celebrate Warriors and our readers.

Please introduce yourself in a comment on this page. Tell us something about yourself or your purrsona. We prefer to use warrior names here. I hope that’s okay with you.

We’re looking forward to getting to know you!

26.3K Comments
Tansypool
Tansypool
January 26, 2021 3:01 pm

Oof, I posted 115, I meant 15

Loonsong of nightclan
Loonsong of nightclan
January 26, 2021 3:01 pm

Hi i’m loonsong ut i have alot of other charecters like Glowingfang/star, lavapelt,inkstripe.

Shadepool
Shadepool
January 26, 2021 3:08 pm

me and my bff created these, cats she is glowingfang(i think, it might also be loonsong)
name: shadepool
gender: female
purrsona: compelty black she-cat with bright green eyes
pronouns: she/her
mother: ebonystar(named after a cat on my street who is 17 and still goes outside) small jet-black she-cat with yellow eyes
father: sky gray tom with blue eyes, former kittypet
mate: glowingfang black and white she-cat(😃) with yellow eyes
rank:warrior
likes: mushrooms (not to eat, I just like the way they look), cats (of course😁), flamingos, dragons, tigers
dislikes: dogs, lions, dovewing(no offense to those who like her,) rainflower(we all have to admit she’s a butthole) when its cold but there’s no snow😭

Shadepool
Shadepool
January 26, 2021 4:29 pm

hey loonsong there’s a sight were you can put art up and everyone will see it

Firepaw
Firepaw
January 26, 2021 4:29 pm

I hope that I can role play. I’m firepaw and I’m inspired by warrior cats my favorite character is firestar and I’m sad that he dies in the end.

Firepaw
Firepaw
January 26, 2021 4:34 pm

Today is my birthday and it is exciting to join a real clan other than thunder clan no offense to people who like thunder clan I have to admit I like it to

Hollypaw(fern)
Hollypaw(fern)
January 26, 2021 5:58 pm

Name: Hollypaw/fern
Nickname(s): Holly, Hol, Hols
Pronouns: she/her
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: Ummm… I’d like to say I’m nice lol
Zodiac: Sagittarius
Rank: Apprentice
Mentor: Captain (Falconstorm)
Country of Birth: UK
Purrsona: Ginger and white she-cat with darker ginger stripes, white paws and chocolate brown eyes
Fav Book Series: Warriors, Twilight
Fav Colors: Purple and sky blue
Fav Game: Minecraft
Fav Food: Anything chocolate apart from dark, cake, curry (basically all food)
Hobbies: Reading, talking, being-an-idioting
Fav Subject: Uhhh… breaktime?
Fears: creepy noises, fire
Likes: books, internet, socialness with the people I like
Dislikes: When people do this trick where you can’t see their pupils (it freaks me out) and any time of prejudice to anyone, bullying
Dogs or Cats: Cats are just a little bit better
Other Information: I’m already on BlogClan. I’m just doing it for fun!

feathermist
feathermist
January 26, 2021 6:06 pm

hi im a BIG leafpool fan and if you like leafpool read my artictiles!

Waterpaw (firework)
Waterpaw (firework)
January 26, 2021 7:11 pm

Mystery Bday is mine

❝ Duskblaze ଂ Dusko ❞ ✧ ೃ༄
❝ Duskblaze ଂ Dusko ❞ ✧ ೃ༄
January 27, 2021 12:53 am

Why hello! I’m here to introduce myself again, so you new members know who I am :p I’m gonna put this in a spoiler, seeing as it’s very long and I don’t wanna take up tooooooo much space. and bc I like the way the spoiler boxes look

BlogClan Name: Duskblaze
Nickname(s)?: Dusko, Dusk
Purrsona: A dark-grey she-cat with ginger paws and tail, and ginger flecks
Gender: Female
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her, They/Them, He/Him, Sorr/Sorrel
Pronouns I’m Not Sure About Yet: Cloud/Cloud, Jay/Jay, Soul/Soul, Dove/Dove (you can still use these, I’d actually rather you use them more often so I can decide if I’d like to use them permanently)
Sexuality: Omnisexual
Age: I don’t feel comfortable sharing this, but I’m in 6th grade.
BlogClan Rank: Apprentice
Mentor: Twilightrose
What country do you live in?: America
Hair color: A boring brown color
Eye color: Green/Blue
Favorite book: I have no idea… right now, it’s probably the Illumine Files
Favorite TV show: Nailed It!
Favorite movie: Hidden Figures
Favorite song: A lot, but right now my favorites are Cradles by Sub Urban, Castle by Halsey, and Princesses Don’t Cry by CARYS
Favorite music genre: No idea 😛
Favorite food: No idea
Favorite color: Pink, black, creamy brown colors, white, purple, yellow
Favorite season: Winter/Fall
What’s your personality like?: I have no idea 😛 if you get to know me, you’ll probably be able to tell :>
What are some of your hobbies?: Reading, BlogClanning, YouTube-ing, Roblox-ing, Listening to music, Writing, etc
Any fears/phobias?: Insects
Likes: BlogClan, books, animals, cats, my friends 😛
Dislikes: Death, Bramblepaw (he is only good as an apprentice so I refuse to use any other name for him), Spottedleaf x Thistleclaw, Mean people, School, My religion teacher
Do you have any siblings? How many?: Yes, I have one sister 😛
Do you play any sports? If so, which ones?: I play Volleyball
Do you play any instruments? If so, which ones?: Nope :>
Do you have any pets? If so, what kinds? What are their names?: I have one, her name is Violet, she’s a chihuahua mix, and we just got her yesterday 😀
What is one thing about you that other people might not know?: I can’t think of anything.
Chocolate or vanilla?: Chocolate, but only if it’s dark
Cake or ice cream?: Cheesecake
Cats or dogs?: cats, duh 😛
Books or movies?: books, do I really need to explain?
Inside or outside?: Depends on the weather and what I’m doing
How did you find Warriors?: So, I used to play Animal Jam, and people would roleplay as the characters from the books and my 3rd grade self thought it was interesting so I started to read it
How old were you when you found Warriors?: 3rd grade, I can’t remember how old I was
What was the first Warriors book you read?: Into The Wild…
Who are some of your friends on BlogClan?: I could probably consider some people my friends but idk if they consider me their friend :’P
How did you find BlogClan?: I was looking up the most hated warrior cats and read either an Ivysomething’s article or an Icesomething’s article
How long have you been on BlogClan?: I first commented on October 31st, 2020 soooo…
How long have you been reading Warriors?: since 3rd grade….
Are there any non-BlogClan platforms you use to talk to BlogClanners? If so, which ones?: Yep, I am on the BlogClan Discord and I talk to the ones who play Roblox on Roblox (my user is Blurred_Sky if you wanna friend me)
Would you recommend Warriors to a friend?: Yes duh 😛
Would you recommend BlogClan to a friend?: Ofc! I got my friend to join, she’s Ravenfeather, you might have seen her around
Anything else you want us to know about you?: Nah 😛

you definitely don’t have to read all of it, and I got the form from Coldie who go it from who knows :>

Goosepaw/flight (Who is awaiting for Christmas)
Goosepaw/flight (Who is awaiting for Christmas)
January 27, 2021 1:05 am

Hi.
Name: Gooseflight
Gender: Female
Fursona: White she-cat with ginger muzzle and blue eyes
Favorite warrior cats: Leafpool, Goosefeather, and Firestar =^w^=
Favorite books: All the warrior cat books I’ve read so far and Seekers.
Favorite color: Pink
Favorite food: Corn XD wait that’s my favorite vegetable.. Oh well. But my real one is probally pizza. (But I barely have it)
Favorite game: IDK
Favorite songs: Do or die By Thirty seconds to mars, Could Never be by Blixemi, and Stride by Stride by Blixemi.
Favorite MAP: Do or Die Firestar MAP
Favorite book in Warriors: Goosefeather’s curse
Favorite Holiday: Christmas
My pfp: Leafpool laying by the moonpool

Any questions?
I can wait to meet everyone.

🌧️🐍 𝕊𝕟𝕒𝕜𝕖; 𝕊𝕟𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕓𝕒𝕤𝕜𝕤 𝕦𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕦𝕟 || 𝕊𝕟𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕡𝕒𝕨 🐍🌧️
🌧️🐍 𝕊𝕟𝕒𝕜𝕖; 𝕊𝕟𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕓𝕒𝕤𝕜𝕤 𝕦𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕦𝕟 || 𝕊𝕟𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕡𝕒𝕨 🐍🌧️
January 28, 2021 1:52 pm

Im Rain`Puddle! Im fun-loving, but also have a huge temper. i love to roleplay, so you will typically ctach me there!

Crystalpaw
Crystalpaw
January 28, 2021 8:57 pm

hi, im just wanting to say hi, i am still a bit confused on how things work around here, other than that, hi!

• EchoClaw