Polls

Poll catHey, BlogClan!

Here is a brand new page for you to create polls on.

I found a website (well, Josh found it actually) calledย http://www.strawpoll.me

Create polls there, copy and paste the url of your poll into a comment, and you have createdย your own personal poll!

Like this oneย (clicky clicky!)

Or just do it the old-fashioned way and post your poll in a comment. Whatever makes you happiest! ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

(You can find the old Polls Page here)

12,330 Replies to “Polls”

1. Fawny with the Freckles (Fawnspots)
    September 13, 2019 at 8:52 pm

Why did everyone choose their current name?
    I picked Fawnspots for a few reasons. I chose my prefix Fawn because I have orange hair and fawns kind of have an orangey-brown color. I chose the suffix spots because I have lots of freckles, especially on my arms (also because fawns appear to have freckles on their backs) . I also chose Fawnspots because the name just kind of fits who I am. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Running for Senior Warrior! <3

• September 14, 2019 at 12:06 am

i chose bluebell just because i like the word bluebell ๐Ÿ˜› i didn’t even know what bluebells were for a bit ๐Ÿ˜›

• Icepaw(stream)
      September 14, 2019 at 4:05 am

I chose Ice because I was playing a warriors roleplay and I thought it sounded pretty and it went with my mostly white purrsona. I also joined BlogClan after I wrote a lot of Twisted Paths, and the Icestream in the story was given the -stream suffix for her swift hunting. ๐Ÿ™‚

I'm feeling spooky

• September 14, 2019 at 8:34 am

When I was coming up with what would become my current purrsona, I wrote a list of different prefixes and suffixes that I liked, and both the Hoot- prefix and -snout suffix just so happened to be there.
      I came up with the name because I thought that the name with the two parts sounded funny and catchy, and I later chose that name for my purrsona because owls are my favourite birds and it’s quite a quirky and unique name.

I'm interested in things.

• September 14, 2019 at 2:58 pm

Blueheart just because Bluestar and I liked the suffix heart. ๐Ÿ˜› Nothing more to it ๐Ÿ˜›

Tie Harder, Double Knot

• September 14, 2019 at 4:11 pm

Swan because of Finland and I wanted to be a patriotic kid back then ๐Ÿ˜› I was supposed to become Swanfrost buuut that was too close to Jayfrost in my opinion (it’s not though ??? ๐Ÿ˜› ) so I went with feather because I’ve just found it an extremely pretty english word ๐Ÿ˜› I thiiink I explained this better in my BITS interview back then ๐Ÿ˜›

my,,, head,,, hurts ~

• September 14, 2019 at 11:19 pm

I read that as “My BTS interview” and I was really confused for a second.

Tie Harder, Double Knot

my,,, head,,, hurts ~

• Ravenpaw
          September 16, 2019 at 4:13 pm

Me too! ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Briarpaw
      September 14, 2019 at 5:45 pm

I chose Briarpaw because I have brown hair like a Briar. As for the suffix, I’m still deciding, though I might make it Briarshine because it sounds nice.

Cheet4SW!

• October 5, 2019 at 11:15 pm

Ooh that is pretty

Greetings Fellow Earthlings

September 15, 2019 at 1:58 pm

Well I chose my prefix (Fallen) because I am rather clumsy but also because I had never seen it used before on the Blog; so I figured I wouldn’t be confused with other people all the time. I chose suffix -shadows because when I picked my name I was really shy irl so I felt it suited me. ๐Ÿ™‚

• September 15, 2019 at 5:35 pm

Ivystone because I have two beloved characters, one named Ivy and the other named Stone (his actual name is Agustin but he goes by his last name) so there we go ๐Ÿ˜› It may look like their ship name but it’s not because I know for a fact that their ship name is Ivone, not Ivystone ๐Ÿ˜›

relish = pickle smoothie

• Sweets, the Volley Queen
      September 17, 2019 at 12:56 am

Uhhhhhhhhhhh for seriously no reason

Shh I'm on a low hater diet

• September 17, 2019 at 9:00 pm

*Stands there and thinks*

……

I actually don’t know.๐Ÿ˜ถ

EDIT:

Wait, after some thinking back, I thinkkkkk it had to do with Pebbleshine and how much her personality resembled mine… Therefore I chose the prefix ‘pebble’. And then ‘rose’, it has something to do with me in real life ๐Ÿ˜€
      So that’s how I got my name! ๐Ÿ˜›

This was a good question ๐Ÿ˜€ Kept me from forgetting the reasoning behind my name like I was clearly so close to doing ๐Ÿ˜›

White pumpkin pie???

• Snowbreeze
      September 18, 2019 at 12:59 am

I chose Snowbreeze on a whim, but it ended up being correct for me right from the get-go, no doubt about it! ^^ I won’t get all into it, but I chose ‘Snow’ because I think it suits me, and snow has always been something I loved, the pretty sparkly stuff (Makes everything look magical, and how it is unlike any other season!) and ‘breeze’ because I felt like that suited me too – I like to run, as well as feeling the wind caress me – it’s almost empowering, like it’s inviting me to fly along with it. ๐Ÿ˜› The name also feels kind of gentle? In a way? Or it just feels like me? I’m not sure but perhaps all of the above?? ๐Ÿ˜› Either way, it’s my name and I love it!

Hah is this dramatic nO of course not! Heh . . . ๐Ÿ˜›
      (Unrelated, but I have freckles too ๐Ÿ˜› )

• Rainshine ๐ŸŒธ Rainie
        September 18, 2019 at 1:02 am

oh pretty pretty pretty

Fro4SW!

• Fawny with the Freckles (Fawnspots)
        September 18, 2019 at 1:09 am

#frecklesquad ๐Ÿ˜›

Running for Senior Warrior! <3

• Bluefire the Feathered Serpent
      September 18, 2019 at 4:38 am

If you’d asked me in the moment: Bluestar is my favorite character, and uhhhh well there’s already a Blueheart on here sooo… Firestar’s cool I guess why not.
      If you asked me now: Well, Bluestar is such an amazing character, she’s so well written and I like emotionally scarred characters for some reason. Her relationship with Oakheart is cute, and I really liked her arc as a character, giving up her kits to save her clan from Thistleclaw and all that. As for -fire, I’m very passionate about the things I enjoy doing, and fire as a force of nature is both a cause of destruction and a harbinger of new life, which is some amazing symbolism if ya ask me. And I loves symbolism!!!

• September 19, 2019 at 7:28 pm

rip I stole your dream name ๐Ÿ˜›

Tie Harder, Double Knot

• Goldenfawn
      September 18, 2019 at 5:21 am

I chose the Golden prefix originally because I was often told I had goldish-blonde streaks in my hair. My original name was Goldenstreak, so. ๐Ÿ˜› I changed my name for some reason that I forget, but we basically played NTA on chat and people came up with a bunch of suffixes. Fawn stuck, I guess. ๐Ÿ˜›

spooky scary skeletons...

• juni
        September 19, 2019 at 2:37 am

goldenfur

• Goldenfawn
          September 19, 2019 at 4:47 am

Nope

spooky scary skeletons...

• September 20, 2019 at 8:07 pm

Muffin is downright silly and fern worked well with it.

Bold of you to assume I'm Navy

• September 22, 2019 at 7:19 pm

I chose Raven because Iโ€™m a Ravenclaw and then mist because I was feeling mysterious and mist kinda? fit? ๐Ÿ˜›

Viperfrost for Senior Warrior!

• Moonlight- Moon that lights the Night
      September 23, 2019 at 3:23 am

Moonlight because the prefix “Moon” is not used very often in Warriors (although now I see it is used often on this blog) and the suffix “light” because I like it; also, I guess Moonlight is a full word like Sandstorm, whom I like. I chose my persona based off Luna the cat because that’s what Moonlight made me think of for some reason.

still waiting for TES: VI

• Icepaw(stream)
      September 14, 2019 at 4:06 am

Mostly safari and chrome

I'm feeling spooky

• September 14, 2019 at 8:25 am

I use Firefox.

I'm interested in things.

• That's right it's shivy
      September 14, 2019 at 4:31 pm

chrome ๐Ÿ˜› or firefox if I’m on my laptop

September 15, 2019 at 1:56 pm

Google chrome. ๐Ÿ˜›

• September 15, 2019 at 5:33 pm

Usually chrome because it’s so so much better than internet explorer (they should rename it internet crasher imo) but I prefer firefox

relish = pickle smoothie

• September 17, 2019 at 9:06 pm

Safari and Google ๐Ÿ˜€

White pumpkin pie???

• Snowbreeze
      September 18, 2019 at 1:00 am

Google Chrome or DuckDuckGo!

• Goldenfawn
      September 18, 2019 at 5:22 am

Chrome ๐Ÿ™‚

spooky scary skeletons...

• September 22, 2019 at 7:20 pm

Chrome, Safari, Tabs for a Cause, or Ecosia

Viperfrost for Senior Warrior!

• Moonlight- Moon that lights the Night
      September 23, 2019 at 3:31 am

Firefox is better overall but I use Chrome because it feels more convenient

still waiting for TES: VI

3. September 14, 2019 at 8:27 am

What search engine do you use? I use DuckDuckGo.

(I’m expecting all of the answers to be Google.)

I'm interested in things.

• Rainshine ๐ŸŒธ Rainie
      September 14, 2019 at 1:10 pm

unfortunately, bing (on my mac), because no matter how hard i try to make it google, it always jumps to big ๐Ÿ˜›

Fro4SW!

• Sunpaw
        September 15, 2019 at 2:21 pm

that happened to me but with yahoo instead of bing. i don’t remember how i fixed it

I'm not throwing away my shot!

• Rainshine ๐ŸŒธ Rainie
          September 15, 2019 at 2:57 pm

I can’t figure out why it’s bing either?? Nothing on my Apple computer has anything Microsoft and I’m using Chrome too ๐Ÿ™

Fro4SW!

• Sunpaw
            September 15, 2019 at 4:21 pm

I used this website, though I don’t know if it will work with yours

I'm not throwing away my shot!

• Rainshine ๐ŸŒธ Rainie
              September 16, 2019 at 1:09 am

ooh thanks

Fro4SW!

• Pineblossom
            September 23, 2019 at 3:17 am

I almost said give your laptop to me and I’ll fix it until I realized,,,you probably live at least a hundred miles from me :’)

~ fall breeze autumn leaves ~

• Rainshine ๐ŸŒธ Rainie
              September 24, 2019 at 1:03 am

ahahaha yes I’ll just send it to you through the mail ๐Ÿ˜›

Fro4SW!

• September 14, 2019 at 2:09 pm

google ๐Ÿ˜›

• Cheetahspark
      September 14, 2019 at 2:46 pm

safari because I’m too lazy to change my default browser to chrome even though it would probably work better ๐Ÿ˜›

Spidey4SW

• shivy
      September 14, 2019 at 4:29 pm

google

• Briarpaw
      September 14, 2019 at 5:46 pm

google chrome

Cheet4SW!

September 15, 2019 at 1:55 pm

Google chrome. ๐Ÿ™‚

• September 15, 2019 at 5:32 pm

Ecosia because honestly I find it more trustworthy than Google, but Yahoo is also alright when I’m on my chromebook. Idk I just don’t like Google taking my data when I search stuff. I just use google for documents, my email, an school projects involving google slides. That’s about it

relish = pickle smoothie

• September 22, 2019 at 7:23 pm

I use Google on my laptop for my school account because school requires it, I use Safari on my laptop in my personal account, I use Safari on my iPad and iPhone, and I have Tab for a Cause on Google and Ecosia on Safari on my laptop.

Viperfrost for Senior Warrior!

4. September 14, 2019 at 8:41 am

How did you design your purrsona’s appearance?

Hootsnout was originally going to be a brown-and-cream She-cat, but I changed her appearance to grey-and-white because when I put โ€œHoot catโ€ into the search engine (I forgot why I did this; maybe I wanted to find drawings of owl-cats or Meowls to use as my avatar) I found a picture of this yellow-eyed grey-and-white cat on a website for a pet adoption centre in the image search and I fell in love with him. (the catโ€™s name was Hoot, hence why the picture appeared in the search) I also thought that a grey-and-white She-cat with yellow eyes would suit the name a lot better than having a brown cat.

I'm interested in things.

• September 14, 2019 at 2:10 pm

i don’t know i just liked the color blue ๐Ÿ˜›

• Cheetahspark
      September 14, 2019 at 2:48 pm

Bengals are one of my favorite breeds of cats (my grandma used to have one! he was kind of mean though ๐Ÿ˜› ), and cheetahs have spots and so do bengals (though cheetah spots and bengal spots are different, but it doesn’t really matter). Also I loveeee green-eyed cats and Cheetahspark is small and so am I so yeah ๐Ÿ˜›

Spidey4SW

• September 14, 2019 at 4:13 pm

I just…. filled out my first fursona request form and just thought of something on the spot and after that I just kinda went with it ๐Ÿ˜›

my,,, head,,, hurts ~

• Briarpaw
      September 14, 2019 at 5:47 pm

I kinda look like my purrsona, that’s why I have what I have.

Cheet4SW!

• Icepaw(stream)
            September 16, 2019 at 12:38 am

Well on BlogClan, absolutely ๐Ÿ˜›

I'm feeling spooky

• Icepaw(stream)
      September 14, 2019 at 10:30 pm

I forget why, but it was originally in a warriors rp

I'm feeling spooky

• Sunpaw
        September 15, 2019 at 2:22 pm

same

I'm not throwing away my shot!

• September 14, 2019 at 11:20 pm

Err… Looks like Bluestar ๐Ÿ˜›

Tie Harder, Double Knot

• Mistystream
      September 15, 2019 at 2:59 am

I really liked feathertail so I went with her fursona and I liked echomist’s white-tipped fur concept and it matches my prefix so boom my fursona exists

• September 15, 2019 at 5:28 pm

With my current one I just made it because I really like smoke-and-white tabbies and kitties with gold/hazel eyes. Another possible fursona that I really liked was Brightshore, a white cat with golden lynx-point markings and teal eyes. Currently she’s just an OC though and I imagine her to be a triple a battery (aromantic, asexual, and agender)

Hazelholly was made out of spite for people saying tortoiseshell toms can’t exist because they do, they’re just very rare. (Chocolate torbie tom with hazel eyes) Hazelholly is now a just a previous fursona and now an OC who is a trans guy and pansexual because I simply don’t connect with him anymore.

Marrowfrost was because I had an OC named Marrowfrost who had the exact same case as Hazelholly, I just didn’t connect with her anymore. She was a dark gray molly with white socks and copper eyes, and was an asexual biromantic genderfluid gal.

relish = pickle smoothie

• Snowbreeze
      September 18, 2019 at 1:09 am

Huh . . . I’ve always liked the idea of stunning eyes after hearing that description in one of the books, and blue with a tint of green is close enough to my actual eye color . . . I don’t remember all the details, but I didn’t want my fursona to be 100% white as what first comes to mind when hearing ‘Snow’ (But I did want some!), and I honestly can’t quite remember why I chose dark gray . . . I guess that’s just what popped into my head! ๐Ÿ˜› I also made the white colors slightly cream because I love cream as a color ๐Ÿ™‚ The anatomy, scar, darker tips of paws, and freckles were put there because I have them (I also have a more visible, long scar on my back, not sure if I should add it . . . )! So, yeah! ๐Ÿ˜›

• September 18, 2019 at 4:03 am

My purrsona was originally very unrealistic looking, bright orange with blue eyes and a weird pattern of black stripes I can’t explain without a picture. I was always going to be ginger because of my prefix, but I also took inspiration from my cat Sunny, who looks like a lighter and less fluffy version of my purrsona. Other than that I picked yellow eyes because I think that color + the fur color would look good together.

Procrastinator Extraordinaire

• Fawny with the Freckles (Fawnspots)
      September 18, 2019 at 4:16 am

Idk I just made it look like me ๐Ÿ˜›
      Orange hair=orange fur
      Freckles=freckles/spots
      I actually irl have blue eyes, but green eyes seem more realistic for a an orange cat, so my purrsona has green eyes

Running for Senior Warrior! <3

• Bluefire the Feathered Serpent
      September 18, 2019 at 4:41 am

Well obviously I wanted a blue-grey cat, modeled after Queen Bluestar herself, but I wanted some unique markings. The black right forepaw is cause I wanted her markings to be black, and I played golf for a while with the right-hand glove thing. The black tail tip is cause I just really like tail markings. I also put a black floof on her head when I drew her cause why not. I always make her appear large, but super fluffy, cause whenever I write her into stories she’s always more of a medicine cat than a warrior, and come on. FLOOF. And then I don’t know why I gave her storm-grey eyes originally, it just fit at the time so I went with it.

• Goldenfawn
      September 18, 2019 at 5:30 am

My original purrsona was a brown cat with golden streaks and green eyes. The fur color and pattern was because of my hair and I chose green eyes because I just like green eyes. ๐Ÿ˜› Now, my purrsona is a small fluffy ginger-and-white cat with light green eyes and a stub for a tail. It’s small because I’m pretty tiny in real life. I chose ginger and white because fawns are a light-tan color with white splotches. The light green eyes are again because I just like green eyes. The fluffy part and stub for a tail are because I love American Bobtails. ๐Ÿ˜›

spooky scary skeletons...

September 18, 2019 at 3:54 pm

I just adore Savannah cats tbh ๐Ÿ˜›

• September 20, 2019 at 1:03 am

Stardust-silver because I looovvvvveeee outer space and silver because I’m named ‘Pebblepaw”, so there you have the gray and the type of gray too….. and fiery eyes because I fire symbolizes so much annnddd I sorta have a fiery personality irl and I just love fire ๐Ÿ˜› The hair over one eye I decided on because I think it’s cool and sassy, and a rose in hair, because, you know, Pebblerose. I chose the specific Ketchup-And-Mustard rose because I love that kind of rose! (AND it’s the colors of fire I just realized that yeet)
      Purple nose and ear fluff because I think it’s really unique and cool, and because I like purple as one (yes, one) of my fav colors…
      A Gryffindor scarf because Ima Gryffindor, and my fursona build based on my real-life build. ๐Ÿ˜› And long/medium hair because I love long-haired cats ๐Ÿ˜€
      And a shredded ear because I’m tough ๐Ÿ˜‰

White pumpkin pie???

• Iceeeeeeeeeee (Icy)
      September 20, 2019 at 1:31 am

I’ve just always adored black cats. ๐Ÿ™‚

แด‡แด แด‡ส€ส แด›แดœแด…แดส€ ส€แด๊œฑแด‡ สœแด€๊œฑ แด›สœแดส€ษด๊œฑ ๐ŸŒน

• Pineblossom
      September 20, 2019 at 2:59 am

Pineblossom was mostly based off of me and my roots. Thereโ€™s a wood behind my house, and when I was younger, I loved playing there. My state and that wood was mostly filled with pine trees. Plus I also love the scent of them ๐Ÿ˜› The -blossom part was meant to be a reflection of my personality: kind and beautiful, but also enduring and visible. Yeah that symbolism didnโ€™t really work out, but that was what I envisioned ๐Ÿ˜› Itโ€™s also an oxymoron, since pine trees donโ€™t have flowers ๐Ÿ˜›

~ fall breeze autumn leaves ~

• Pineblossom
        September 23, 2019 at 3:18 am

oops that’s my name origin ๐Ÿ˜›

I just like pine martens and green eyes ๐Ÿ˜› the white tail tip was to add flair ๐Ÿ˜›

~ fall breeze autumn leaves ~

• September 22, 2019 at 7:25 pm

At first Ravenmist was a black she-cat with dark brown eyes, because I have black hair and dark brown eyes irl, but then my friend suggested I do blue eyes because of the โ€œmistโ€ :0

Viperfrost for Senior Warrior!

• Moonlight- Moon that lights the Night
      September 23, 2019 at 3:40 am

I said this in Fawnspots’ post but I chose my appearance based off Luna (black cat with crescent shape on forehead and orange eyes) from Sailor Moon because “Moonlight” made me think of her for some reason. Also, I like black cats.

still waiting for TES: VI

• juni
      September 24, 2019 at 8:17 pm

most of it was a result of me being edgy in 7th grade lol

also it only has heterochromia bc i wanted to have both blue and green in my fursona

5. September 14, 2019 at 9:04 am

If you had to pick (or make) a new purrsona for yourself, what would they be?

For me, either Coppercloud (copper-coloured tabby with white markings and yellow eyes), Berry Branch (brown-and-cream tabby with white paws and orange eyes) or Magnus (long-haired brown tabby with white markings and yellow eyes)

I'm interested in things.

• Rainshine ๐ŸŒธ Rainie
      September 14, 2019 at 1:07 pm

Mouseberry, small, solid grey she-cat with white spots on her chest and amber eyes

Fro4SW!

• September 14, 2019 at 2:10 pm

uuuhhh no idea tbh ๐Ÿ˜›

• Cheetahspark
      September 14, 2019 at 2:49 pm

I could never not be Cheetahspark ๐Ÿ˜‰

Spidey4SW

• shivy
      September 14, 2019 at 4:29 pm

um who knows
      Annoyingface is a good contender though ๐Ÿค”

• Briarpaw
      September 14, 2019 at 5:48 pm

Pineheart, maybe? A light brown tabby she-cat with green eyes and a stubby tail.

Cheet4SW!

• Icepaw(stream)
      September 14, 2019 at 10:31 pm

Creeksplash, a black and white she-cat with blue eyes

I'm feeling spooky

• September 14, 2019 at 11:22 pm

Thornheart… Ummmm I don’t remember like black she-cat with brown eyes or something ๐Ÿ˜› Idk was my first oc and considered changing for a while but then it was just like “But I am Blue… I can’t just change my name” Like I’d have been so confused if no one called me Blue anymore ๐Ÿ˜›

Tie Harder, Double Knot

September 15, 2019 at 1:55 pm

Well I used to be Nightfall, a calico she-cat with black paws and idk maybe blue eyes. I’ve thought about changing my name to Cinderfall, Cindershadows, or Fallenbriar but idk if that will ever happen. ๐Ÿ˜›

• September 15, 2019 at 5:29 pm

I was tempted to go with this fursona I had made a while ago before choosing Ivystone:
      Brightshore, a white cat with golden lynx-point markings and teal eyes.

Of course, I ended up not choosing that one because my bias for smoke-and-white tabbies won me over ๐Ÿ˜›

relish = pickle smoothie

• September 18, 2019 at 4:05 am

Rookfire- Tall, sleek tortoiseshell she-cat with blue eyes.

Procrastinator Extraordinaire

• Goldenfawn
      September 18, 2019 at 5:30 am

Hmm, I can’t imagine not being Goldenfawn. ๐Ÿ˜›

spooky scary skeletons...

• September 20, 2019 at 1:06 am

I would never change mine ๐Ÿ˜› Besides, if I do try to make up a super good one, I’ll WANT to change it ๐Ÿ˜›

that goes WAY against what I just said rip

White pumpkin pie???

• Pineblossom
      September 20, 2019 at 2:41 am

By now I donโ€™t think of Pineblossom as an oc anymore. Pineblossom has become me. I honestly donโ€™t think Iโ€™ll ever change it ๐Ÿ™‚

~ fall breeze autumn leaves ~

• September 22, 2019 at 7:33 pm

I wouldnโ€™t want to change mine, but if I did, my pelt would be calico, and my name would have Dawn, Sun, Morning, Shine, Light, or Ray in it (my Chinese name)

Viperfrost for Senior Warrior!

• Moonlight- Moon that lights the Night
      September 23, 2019 at 3:45 am

dunno

still waiting for TES: VI

• juni
      September 24, 2019 at 8:13 pm

thicketcrow, a tuxedo cat w turquoise eyes

6. willowstep12
    September 16, 2019 at 8:17 pm
    • willowstep12
      September 16, 2019 at 8:39 pm

yay speedy admins thanks

• Mapledrift
      September 16, 2019 at 8:51 pm

I love art ! I have a DA account (Iโ€™ve linked it to my name ๐Ÿ˜€ )

• September 16, 2019 at 9:44 pm

I do but I don’t draw very often. ๐Ÿ™‚

• September 19, 2019 at 2:50 pm

Of course!!!! ๐Ÿ˜€

White pumpkin pie???

• Moonlight- Moon that lights the Night
      September 23, 2019 at 3:49 am

I feel like most of the people who come to this blog would be the kind that like to draw

still waiting for TES: VI

• Birchfoot
        September 23, 2019 at 12:36 pm

there’s a lot of us artists around! I’d recommend taking a look at the art page to see some lovely works by a bunch of BlogClanners ๐Ÿ™‚

(i love to draw, too, but since I don’t draw cats I don’t really post them to the blog ๐Ÿ˜› )

• juni
      September 24, 2019 at 8:13 pm

no bc i suck

7. willowstep12
    September 16, 2019 at 8:19 pm
  8. willowstep12
    September 17, 2019 at 6:10 pm

if you have not yet read loststars, please dont open link, i dont want to give spoiler

• September 17, 2019 at 7:45 pm

never read it sorry ๐Ÿ˜›

September 18, 2019 at 3:55 pm

I read Lost Stars but idk what to say ๐Ÿ˜›

• September 19, 2019 at 2:52 pm

Nah ๐Ÿ˜›

White pumpkin pie???

• Creekdapple
      September 24, 2019 at 10:42 pm

I saw a new hypothesis that it might be Skystar.

9. September 18, 2019 at 4:06 am

What are you currently reading?

I’m reading 1984, Siddhartha, and Path of Stars.

Procrastinator Extraordinaire

• Iceeeeeeeeeee (Icy)
      September 18, 2019 at 4:49 am

The Upside of Unrequited. ๐Ÿ™‚

แด‡แด แด‡ส€ส แด›แดœแด…แดส€ ส€แด๊œฑแด‡ สœแด€๊œฑ แด›สœแดส€ษด๊œฑ ๐ŸŒน

• Goldenfawn
      September 18, 2019 at 5:18 am

Survival in the Killing Fields.

spooky scary skeletons...

• September 18, 2019 at 11:47 am

uhh spongebob comics ๐Ÿ˜›

• September 18, 2019 at 3:08 pm

The Jimmy Fincher Saga or something like that ๐Ÿ˜› James Dashner ๐Ÿ˜‰ (Author of Maze Runner ๐Ÿ˜› )

Tie Harder, Double Knot

September 18, 2019 at 3:57 pm

Ooh I read 1984, it was so good and very unlike anything else I read; you’ll have to let me know if you like it. ๐Ÿ™‚

I’m currently reading Witch’s Reign and The Eye of the World. ๐Ÿ™‚

• Snowbreeze
      September 18, 2019 at 5:12 pm

The Prince and The Pauper!

• September 18, 2019 at 5:43 pm

I am reading Going Wild by Lisa McMann– It’s fantasy and it is SOOOOOO good I recommend it ๐Ÿ˜€ It’s far more interesting than most books starring humans that I’ve read ๐Ÿ˜€ Usually I prefer books like Warriors ๐Ÿ˜› But this is so good!

White pumpkin pie???

10. Blossomkit/ Blossomsong
    September 19, 2019 at 5:04 am

What sweet is your favorite out of these?

๐Ÿ‘ป๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ’€๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ’€๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ‘ป

• September 19, 2019 at 11:39 am

cake maybe ๐Ÿ˜›

• September 19, 2019 at 2:53 pm

CHEESECAKE :O

White pumpkin pie???

September 19, 2019 at 9:51 pm

Cake ๐Ÿ™‚

• Moonlight- Moon that lights the Night
      September 23, 2019 at 3:52 am

ice cream but it’s not listed here

still waiting for TES: VI

11. September 19, 2019 at 2:54 pm

Which page is your fav? https://www.strawpoll.me/18663496

White pumpkin pie???

• September 19, 2019 at 7:45 pm

all

September 19, 2019 at 9:51 pm

Oh gosh idk if I have a favorite. ๐Ÿ˜› I do visit the say hi page, the tavern, the huge page, and the allegiance chat page the most though. ๐Ÿ™‚

• Mistystream
      September 20, 2019 at 12:50 am

Pkmn discussion ๐Ÿ˜€

• Snowbreeze
      September 20, 2019 at 2:13 pm

All of ’em! But if I had to choose . . . Art Page, Hug Page, Tavern, Polls, NTA, Discussion Pages, Ask Jaysnow, Name Generator . . . .

• Icepaw(stream)
      September 20, 2019 at 11:06 pm

Several ๐Ÿ˜›

I'm feeling spooky

• October 5, 2019 at 11:16 pm

I like the games page

Greetings Fellow Earthlings

12. September 19, 2019 at 10:58 pm

just curious do you guys consider blogclan a social media platform? ๐Ÿ˜›

• September 20, 2019 at 10:03 am

Not really ๐Ÿ˜›

my,,, head,,, hurts ~

• Snowbreeze
      September 20, 2019 at 2:12 pm

Haven’t ever really thought about it . . . I’m not sure ๐Ÿ˜› Not terribly, I think? ๐Ÿ˜›

• September 20, 2019 at 3:04 pm

No. Social Media is… I don’t even know how to describe it. BlogClan is not social media ๐Ÿ˜›

Tie Harder, Double Knot

• Moons is being a rebel right now
      September 20, 2019 at 5:26 pm

Short answer: No ๐Ÿ˜›

• willowstep12
      September 20, 2019 at 6:07 pm

id say somewhat… we don’t have absolute freedom here but we can chat and stuff

• September 20, 2019 at 7:33 pm

To be fair, Facebook isn’t absolute freedom either. They have moderators that filter through flagged posts and determine whether or not it’s okay to allow onto the site ^^

Moderator, BlogClan's Deputy

• Icepaw(stream)
      September 20, 2019 at 11:07 pm

I consider it more of a blog ๐Ÿ˜›

I'm feeling spooky

• September 21, 2019 at 1:41 pm

Sorta? This is the only thing even like social media that I’ve ever had, so, yes, sorta! ๐Ÿ˜›

White pumpkin pie???

September 21, 2019 at 10:22 pm

Well technically it is I guess but I never really look at it that way for some reason ๐Ÿ˜›

• September 22, 2019 at 3:11 am

BlogClan is named BlogClan, therefore making it a blog, not social media ๐Ÿ˜›

relish = pickle smoothie

• Creekdapple
      September 24, 2019 at 10:44 pm

I consider it to be social media, since we can communicate with each other on it and post articles.

• Fawny with the Freckles (Fawnspots)
      September 24, 2019 at 10:51 pm

Not really

Running for Senior Warrior! <3

13. September 22, 2019 at 6:15 am

Help me decide what dead roleplay I should revive
    Whisplow Blight – Basically just a crossover between Dragon Quest and Warriors that I gave up on but might revive solely on the wiki I made for it and adjust the plotline. Co-helpers are probably needed ๐Ÿ˜›
    Rite of Passage – WoF version of Maple’s The Tests but with several different twists planned, will need active roleplayers who are willing to interact with others who aren’t me for it to survive though
    Miitopia Roleplay – A rehash of my Miitopia roleplay because it died…and Rose kind of went inactive so I kind of just gave up on replying back, as well as the fact that I lost inspiration to want to work with Yeong, Fuzz, Wint, and Aeroki to begin with…rip, and I never even used Hydrangea that much to begin with lol. It’ll just restart with the plot and characters and honestly isn’t that hard to get in the swing of things even if you don’t know or play Miitopia… (you really should, then I won’t be one of the few if any Miitopia nerds on BlogClan rip)

relish = pickle smoothie