Polls

Poll catHey, BlogClan!

Here is a brand new page for you to create polls on.

I found a website (well, Josh found it actually) called http://www.strawpoll.me

Create polls there, copy and paste the url of your poll into a comment, and you have created your own personal poll!

Like this one (clicky clicky!)

Or just do it the old-fashioned way and post your poll in a comment. Whatever makes you happiest! 😀 😀

(You can find the old Polls Page here)

10,674 Replies to “Polls”

1. Winterwhisper, 2019 Edition
    March 20, 2019 at 2:37 am

I made one too, try it:

https://buddymeter.com/quiz.html?q=A4LJhjQ 🙂

Ice you better get 10/10

What is so impossible?

• Icy 2.0 (2019 Edition)
      March 20, 2019 at 4:16 am

I ONLY GOT 7 I’M SORRY

But I didn’t know the questions about Sunny 😛

ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴛᴜᴅᴏʀ ʀᴏꜱᴇ ʜᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴏʀɴꜱ 🌹

• Winterwhisper, 2019 Edition
        March 20, 2019 at 6:11 am

Why notttt

Nobody knew them I was so shocked, I thought they were so obvious

Also my brothers um??? Three where did that come from

What is so impossible?

• Icy 2.0 (2019 Edition)
          March 20, 2019 at 6:18 am

I dunno, you have so many brothers. 😛 Are there 2? 5? I dunno.

You were already friends with Sunny when I started talking to you two a lot, so I had no idea 😛

ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴛᴜᴅᴏʀ ʀᴏꜱᴇ ʜᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴏʀɴꜱ 🌹

• March 20, 2019 at 5:24 pm

I didn’t think Sunny counted because she left

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

• Winterwhisper, 2019 Edition
            March 21, 2019 at 5:55 am

Oh yeah that makes sense

What is so impossible?

• March 20, 2019 at 12:16 pm

my mentor i have failed you D:

who you callin' pinhead?

I procrastinate too much

• Winterwhisper, 2019 Edition
        March 21, 2019 at 5:56 am

I’ll take it

What is so impossible?

2. March 20, 2019 at 7:41 am

I’m doing a buddy metere because why not !

Somewhere that’s Green

• Fallenshadows (Fallen)
      March 20, 2019 at 2:09 pm

4/10 but I remember the right answer for 1/2 of them right after I clicked it 😛

Running for SW!!

• that's right it's shivy
      March 20, 2019 at 5:08 pm

yeet 7/10

• March 20, 2019 at 7:06 pm

Oof I forgot that when I say what my favourite colour is I’m usually lazy and say something different to what it actually is rip

Somewhere that’s Green

• March 20, 2019 at 8:12 pm

i tried 😛

who you callin' pinhead?

• March 20, 2019 at 11:32 pm

4/10 😛

I procrastinate too much

• Cheetahspark
      March 20, 2019 at 11:51 pm

I’m very disappointed in myself 😛 (and you for not having read soc >:c )

Spidey4SW

oh well at least I’ll know I did better than spid 😛 😉

Fro4SW!

• Rainshine 🌸 Rainie
      March 21, 2019 at 11:35 pm

oH mY gOoDnEsS
      look how bad I failed
      i Literally guessed the right answer first for Every Single One Of Them Except for One but then second-doubted and got them all wrong rip

Fro4SW!

3. Moonpaw- moon that lights up night
    March 20, 2019 at 4:30 pm
  4. March 20, 2019 at 10:15 pm

It’s that time of the year where Hazy wants to make a PMV and actually finish one because that last one was a complete WIP (it’s a Warriors OC PMV to the song Battle Scars by Paradise Fears) and needs help deciding which one to do first: https://www.strawpoll.me/17647416

Explaining of the options:
    Snowtuft and Mousewhisker: You Are a Worthless Child (By Kikuo-p)
    This PMV is basically where Snowtuft is from SkyClan and where the two have a sort of father-son (key word: sort of) bond because Mousewhisker doesn’t have fatherly guidance in his life and no, Spiderleg doesn’t really count because I don’t feel like they were all that close, especially after Rosekit/petal and Toadkit/step were born and all the drama afterwards. But this just sort of in the works, since I’m planning it out. The idea itself was inspired by the song, so…yeah.

Hollyleaf: Amygdala’s Rag Doll (By GHOST)
    This is basically about Hollyleaf and all that jazz. The song I’m using is Amygdala’s Rag Doll (I don’t recommend watching it if you have trypophobia, though). (MIGHT BECOME MAP IF NOT CHOSEN)

Evil!Medicine cat!Hollyleaf: Copycat (By CircusP)
    This one I’ve had for awhile now, but I feel like the song fits enough to match up well with this concept or even canon Hollyleaf. (MIGHT BECOME MAP IF NOT CHOSEN)

Squirrelflight and Ashfur: WILDFIRE!! (By Circrush)
    I’m tempted to host a MAP for this, but I might not seeing as the last time I tried hosting a MAP, nobody joined. So I might just make a PMV instead. (MIGHT BECOME A MAP IF NOT CHOSEN)

Squirrelflight: March of the Capricious Princess (Composed by Koichi Sugiyama)
    It’s also very tempting to make a PMV specifically for Squirrelflight’s Hope, but I’m not sure if I want to work on it now or not. (Either way, it’s not coming out until SH comes out, so…meh.) (WILL BECOME A MAP IF NOT CHOSEN AS A PMV, BUT WILL BE HOSTED LATER)

uSE thY lIMBs tO uNMotIOn

• March 21, 2019 at 1:04 am

do whatever you want to do 🙂

who you callin' pinhead?

• March 21, 2019 at 3:22 am

Snowtuft and Mousewhisker!!!! I love the idea!!!! (Especially since your article convinced me not to ship MousexMinnow! I used to ship it but now I don’t!)

And why, Hazy, why did you have to say “trypophobia”? Why didn’t you just say “fear of holes”? I searched it up, and I am afraid of holes, and obviously Google had to give me an image! Now I’m gonna have nightmares!!!!

I need sirius help

• March 21, 2019 at 6:25 pm

Don’t blame me blame Google for deciding it was a good idea to put those disgusting and accursed images right on the first page, now that was not my fault and on Google’s part it’s dumb

I wouldn’t say it’s too extreme, but gosh do I hate holes and they give me chills

In the Hollyleaf PMV I wouldn’t put any of those…evil things in there because just no

uSE thY lIMBs tO uNMotIOn

• Rainshine 🌸 Rainie
      March 21, 2019 at 11:44 pm

Snowtuft and Mousewhisker!!

Fro4SW!

5. Embers on a Winter Dawn (Emberdawn)
    March 20, 2019 at 11:47 pm

Haha, here we go 🙂 It’s quite hard trying to come up with questions, much less ones people would actually know the answer to!

Writer, photographer, mod

• Birchy
      March 21, 2019 at 1:03 am

6/10 😛

• Embers on a Winter Dawn (Emberdawn)
        March 21, 2019 at 10:30 pm

:0 birchy!!!!1111!!11!!!11!!111 i thought i trained you well :(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Writer, photographer, mod

• March 21, 2019 at 1:03 am

sorry, but i got 3 🙁

who you callin' pinhead?

• March 21, 2019 at 2:20 am

Well I did very poorly 😛

procrastination is the key 🔑

• March 21, 2019 at 3:28 am

Oof I thought you were a speedy mod 😛

I’m Taiwanese. 🙂 For a moment I thought I wasn’t lonely, then… But that’s cool. Do you speak/read/write/understand Chinese?

I need sirius help

• Embers on a Winter Dawn (Emberdawn)
        March 21, 2019 at 10:29 pm

Haha, I can understand things orally… half the time and infer the rest 😛 I can’t speak, read, or write, but I’m hoping that in uin, I can take a couple elective courses to get back into it! I used to go to mandarin classes and… I retained nothing 😛

Writer, photographer, mod

• March 21, 2019 at 10:52 pm

Rip Chinese is my first language and I had to learn English in two days in preschool. I can speak and understand, and I’m learning to read and write. 🙂

I need sirius help

• Embers on a Winter Dawn (Emberdawn)
            March 21, 2019 at 11:12 pm

My parents are immigrants, but they wanted me to focus on French (because Canada 😛 ), so learning Mandarin was only a side-focus, which was admittedly shortlived 😛 I understand more Shanghai dialect than I do Mandarin, though, since my parents are both from Shanghai 🙂

Writer, photographer, mod

• Rainshine 🌸 Rainie
              March 21, 2019 at 11:53 pm

oh I thought it was the same? like how like texas english and british english is different but they’re still the same language??

Fro4SW!

• Embers on a Winter Dawn (Emberdawn)
                March 22, 2019 at 12:47 am

They are… mostly the same 😛 Some things are pronounced differently, and there’s a lot more slang/proverb/uh phrases in Shanghai dialect that’s native to the region that others might not understand. They do have distinctly different accents ^^ My mom had gone to a different city for a while, and when she came back to Shanghai, all her friends commented on how it seemed that she had lost her Shanghai accent 😛

The real difference is the Shanghai local language (there’s no official name for it, as far as I can tell, aside from “the local language”) vs Mandarin; they’re wildly different 😛 Shanghai dialect is basically Mandarin, but with some influences from the local language I think. It’s starting to die out, though; I don’t think either of my parents know it fluently, and my mom said only my maternal grandparents are super fluent because my maternal grandmother is a Shanghai native, while the others have roots in other parts of China.

Writer, photographer, mod

• March 22, 2019 at 1:38 am

My parents are immigrants too! (Yay, I’m not lonely!!!) French is cool, I’m doing it next year in school. (And wow, your parents wanted you to focus on it! Mine didn’t even teach me English! I learned it in 2 days in preschool! And almost everyone in my preschool was racist!)

I need sirius help

• Embers on a Winter Dawn (Emberdawn)
                  March 22, 2019 at 2:25 am

Aww that sucks 🙁

I had…. 12 years to learn French 😛 I was put in French Immersion, the most “in-depth/intensive” type of French education in Canada where roughly a third of our classes are taken in French (hence immersion (immersive)). If all goes well, I’ll be continuing French in university 🙂 It’s a very useful language to know in Canada, since it’s one of our national languages.

Writer, photographer, mod

• Winterwhisper, 2019 Edition
      March 21, 2019 at 6:00 am

6/10 I’m content with that

I chose Emberpaw idk why

I got your instruments wrong too and the first question I think

What is so impossible?

• Embers on a Winter Dawn (Emberdawn)
        March 21, 2019 at 10:42 pm

Haha, I didn’t actually talk to the other Emberpaw (since I was Emberpaw at the time) much 😛

Writer, photographer, mod

• Fallenshadows (Fallen)
      March 21, 2019 at 1:35 pm

5/10 😛

Running for SW!!

• Shadey's running for SW
      March 21, 2019 at 10:32 pm

10/10
      Okay, to be fair, I used the BC calendar on the birthday question.

I’m sorry. 😛

This sentence is false.

• Embers on a Winter Dawn (Emberdawn)
        March 21, 2019 at 10:38 pm

Cheater 😛

Writer, photographer, mod

• March 22, 2019 at 11:38 pm

3/10 EMBIX U SAID U WERE CANDIAN BORN CHINESE! NOT CHINA BORN CANADIAN!!1!!1!1!1 AND YOU ARE A SPEEDY MODERATOR!1!1!!!!!11! 😛

I procrastinate too much

• Embers on a Winter Dawn (Emberdawn)
        March 22, 2019 at 11:41 pm

Ethnicity is “the fact or state of belonging to a social group that has a common national or cultural tradition,” (Google), so 😉 my ethnicity is Chinese, but my nationality is Canadian.

Writer, photographer, mod

6. March 21, 2019 at 1:06 am

guys can you suggest some warrior names for me since i haven’t thought of any yet 😛

who you callin' pinhead?

7. Spidey ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    March 21, 2019 at 1:43 am

I’m hopping in to the trend folks

Rainie4SW

• March 21, 2019 at 12:11 pm

i got 4 😛

who you callin' pinhead?

• March 21, 2019 at 6:49 pm

Some of them I did deliberately get wrong as you obviously don’t know me so why should I know you 😛
      Jk, jk jk jk jk
      Still idek how you only got 1 on my quiz 😛

Somewhere that’s Green

• Spidey ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
        March 22, 2019 at 3:11 am

rippp that’s fair 😉

Rainie4SW

• Rainshine 🌸 Rainie
      March 21, 2019 at 11:58 pm

7!! We have basically the same clanniversary 😛

Fro4SW!

• Spidey ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
        March 22, 2019 at 3:12 am

I think you did better than I would’ve done myself if I hadn’t made the questions 😛

Rainie4SW

• March 21, 2019 at 12:11 pm

i do have a mentor 😀

who you callin' pinhead?

8. March 21, 2019 at 8:25 am

Hellooo i have some pmv ideas because I’m obbsessed with little shop of horrors songs right now

Meek Shall Inherit – Mousewhisker and the Dark Forest
    A sort of AU thing where Mousewhisker has killed a rouge in cold blood, and now regrets it, but the Dark Forest are trying to make him join them. And basically it’s like Ivypool, Blossomfall and someone else sing the chorus bits, and then big dark forest cats sing the verses. It sort of does implement Minnowtail x Mousewhisker a little, which isn’t my favourite ship but it fits the song as Audery is Minnowtail

Skid Row – BloodClan cats
    Ok, ok, ok I’m a sucker for both these first songs, but Skid Row honestly fits BloodClan soooooo well. Basically them singing about how their life is awful, and Boulder or Barley is the main cat singing it (Seymour) Audery is Barley’s sister !

Sominex (Suppertime 2) -Reedshine, Mapleshade and Appledusk
    Reedshine is Audery, Appledusk is Seymour and Mapleshade is Audery II, basically just the final confrontation thing in Mapleshade’s book !!!!

And a non little shop of horrors one

Six Weeks (Of monsters and Men) Apprentices.
    I’ve already started this one but kind of fallen out of love. Basically it’s apprentices who have suffered

Which do you think sounds best ?

Somewhere that’s Green

9. March 21, 2019 at 5:58 pm

Because why not

Peepee

• March 21, 2019 at 10:34 pm

you’re either sharkboy or lavagirl huh? hmmm this is hard 😛

who you callin' pinhead?