Polls

Poll catHey, BlogClan!

Here is a brand new page for you to create polls on.

I found a website (well, Josh found it actually) called http://www.strawpoll.me

Create polls there, copy and paste the url of your poll into a comment, and you have created your own personal poll!

Like this one (clicky clicky!)

Or just do it the old-fashioned way and post your poll in a comment. Whatever makes you happiest! 😀 😀

(You can find the old Polls Page here)

15,604 Replies to “Polls”

1. Moonshine
    March 24, 2020 at 3:20 pm

Proud Hufflepuff
    Go Puffs!!!

• March 25, 2020 at 3:44 am

hmm no clue

let them eat cake she said

• Stormsong (See Below Though)
      March 25, 2020 at 5:24 pm

2. March 24, 2020 at 5:39 pm

The Earthiest Earthling

• March 24, 2020 at 6:40 pm

hate it

let them eat cake she said

• March 24, 2020 at 7:56 pm

I hate it and I can hardly focus on the work given, I’m probably behind on everything solely because of this stupid E-learning. I’m looking forwards to when it’s finally over but I doubt that will happen since they extended it further.

I really don’t see why we can’t just take the extra days at the end of the school year?? Seriously, no one is actually going to do the E-learning I don’t get how my school district doesn’t understand this-

Daffiolet tho

• Mintz (Mintrose)
      March 24, 2020 at 8:08 pm

Well I do despise it but, I can take quizzes and read if nothing important’s happening, and that doesn’t happen at school. Still, like it’s the worst.

xx-the artist cat herself-xx

• March 24, 2020 at 8:36 pm

I’m in College and they’ve told me that I don’t need to do any more college work (unless I want to do some optional video editing of the animation that I’ve made) but my teachers are still available via email and there are a lot of remote/online-working resources on the college website, so they’re there if I need them.

I’ve got a place at the university I wanted to go to now, so I don’t really care.

Why won’t you play the game?

• Mistystream
      March 25, 2020 at 1:01 pm

we don’t have e-classes because there’s still school so can’t really comment

• 🔥ᚹⴹ𐌇𐌇ᒪⴹᚹᗅⰞ 🌱 (Peb The Feminist)🌱
      March 25, 2020 at 2:07 pm

Homeschooler 😛

SrizelFTW

• March 25, 2020 at 4:42 pm

it’s ever so much more tiring and you just get a handful of notes to work off of and you don’t understand anything

卄乇ㄚ

• Stormsong (See Below Though)
      March 25, 2020 at 5:24 pm

Worse. Not much of an explanation needed, I feel. XD

• Quietstream
      March 25, 2020 at 7:55 pm

Yeah its decent – my school only does 12 hrs a week for E-school

Call me Quiet.... or Batman

• Puddleshard
      March 26, 2020 at 6:04 pm

It’s ok.

Frasier has left the building.

• Silvs
      March 29, 2020 at 7:07 pm

Hate it! My teachers (other than my math teacher) just give us hundreds of worksheets and don’t even teach us! And I’m in health instead of gym and do orchestra, so extra homework for me…

• Moonmist’s new name is Echomist
      April 4, 2020 at 5:55 pm

Haaaaaattttteeeee iiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttt…

3. Question
    March 25, 2020 at 5:17 pm

My BlogClan name Stormsong comes from me thinking storms are exciting and, even though cats don’t listen to or make actual music most of the time (heehee), I love songs. And it sounds like “The song of the storm”. I also like the name Stone Song from Dawn of the Clans (I’m on the first book though, hahaha).

However, I always thought it was kind of boring, but it’s probably just because it’s the name I went with, and anything would get boring after a while. However, while some of my other choices describe me less precisely, I somewhat like them better.

My favorite name suffixes are “___tail” and “___heart” and kind of “___scar” right now. Some of my name prefixes I was thinking of using were “Storm___”, “Stormy___”, “Lily___” (because the name of me in other worlds when I write myself into my fanfictions and stories, though NOT my actual name, is Lily, and I find it really pretty and it’s a nature word so it works in Warriors), “Scar___”, “Pounce___”, “Thorn___”, “Flower___”, and “Rain___”. And probably some I’ve forgotten at the moment.

I kind of imagine my cat as pale gray with white as kind of a secondary color, with light blue eyes, a small scar above her nose on the bridge, and maybe a large scar across her tail. I just think characters with scars are super cool for some reason! XD! And her being a she-cat doesn’t matter; I don’t mind the name sounding masculine, she’s still a she-cat either way.

I have a lesser-used OC named Thornscar, but if I used this name then I wouldn’t have that name be the name of that OC anymore, obviously. I love the name Flowertail as well, but my favorite of my OCs is called that, and I doubt I’ll change HER name to use for myself in the Warriors universe. Windflight sounds loyal to both my WindClan self and to me being an air sign in Astrology. I probably won’t change any of those three, but that’s just a thought. (There’s always Songheart though I sincerely doubt I’ll go with that because it doesn’t sound “Warriors” enough to me.)

Names I thought of going with:
    -Stormsong (of course)
    -Scartail (this sounds tough and cool and unique and is the highest runner-up against Stormsong; maybe Scarnose due to my description but probably not)
    -Pouncetail (literally sounds like “pouncing on a tail”, but I love the sound of the name, and it describes my energetic side well)
    -Stormheart (this sounds both like having a tough heart but also perhaps a confused and lost and angry heart, so I’m not sure I want to go with this)
    -Rainsong (a different variant of Stormsong)
    -Thorntail (sounds like a variant of “Needletail”, and her name is cool)
    And many others, like the ones I put above that are already established OCs so I probably won’t change their names to use their names as my own.

What are you guys’ preferences? I like to choose based on what I want, not what others want, so this is more just to see to settle my curiosity than everything else. As much as I love Scartail (and Flowertail, but she’s already my OC and it sounds almost too dainty for my personality), I also want to use Stormsong and Pouncetail, and I think Scartail will be a more controversial name amongst you guys if I were to go with it.

-Stormsong (for nowwwwz XD)

• March 25, 2020 at 7:50 pm

i like stormsong!

let them eat cake she said

• Hmmmm XD
        March 26, 2020 at 12:28 am

Thanks. 😛 And, thinking about it more, I think it’s actually between Stormsong and Pounceear. I know it looks weird to have two Es beside each other, but it sounds interesting. I think Pouncetail sounds a little too much like a playful kit pouncing on a tail XD not that there’s anything innately wrong with that!
        And “___ear” still kind of shows I like sound in general.
        So, Stormsong or Pounceear? Or something like Scartail or Rainsong?
        WHYYY DO I WANT FOUR NAMES LOL I NEED TO PICK ONE

• Quietstream
          March 26, 2020 at 3:35 am

Maybe a mix, like Stormear or Pounce song?

Call me Quiet.... or Batman

• 🔥ᚹⴹ𐌇𐌇ᒪⴹᚹᗅⰞ 🌱 (Peb The Feminist)🌱
      March 25, 2020 at 9:47 pm

I like all and any 😀

SrizelFTW

• Stormsong. :3 Right?
      March 27, 2020 at 1:04 am

This is going to sound really dumb of me now, but I’m actually thinking I should keep my name. Like I said, I probably only think it’s boring because of how I’ve used it.

It is a little awkward to keep the same name after making a somewhat big deal out of it and having my name box on every comment have to do with me thinking about changing it, but…

I’ve decided (at least for now) that I should be proud of it, and it’s the best one I’ve come up with that isn’t already an OC’s name, and it fits me the best, I feel.

Maybe I’ll turn the other names (like Pounceear, Scartail, and Rainsong) into names for OCs so at least they can be a part of me without being MY (as purely myself) Warrior name, necessarily.

It was a good idea to mix the names, though! Thank you for the suggestion.

Okay, I still love Pounceear. Sooo… I will be Stormsong but be pending to change it to Pounceear depending on my final decision at some point in the future, but I will no longer constantly talk about it.

• 🔥ᚹⴹ𐌇𐌇ᒪⴹᚹᗅⰞ 🌱 (Peb The Feminist)🌱
        March 29, 2020 at 5:11 pm

I really like Stormsong, so definitely good choice. 😀

SrizelFTW

4. 🔥ᚹⴹ𐌇𐌇ᒪⴹᚹᗅⰞ 🌱 (Peb The Feminist)🌱
    March 25, 2020 at 9:46 pm

calling all Keeper of the Lost Cities fans 😀

SrizelFTW

• gonna yeet that sound yeah yeah yeah yeah
      March 26, 2020 at 1:35 am

uhhhhh never read it 😛

• Quietstream
      March 26, 2020 at 3:36 am

One question, can you get it at chapters?

Call me Quiet.... or Batman

SrizelFTW

• March 26, 2020 at 3:13 pm

Keefe Keefe Keefe Keefe Keefe Keefe

The Earthiest Earthling

• Nightpaw(feather)
      March 26, 2020 at 9:45 pm

Oof, that’s hard… I’m on the fence between shipping Sophie with Keefe or with Fitz… 😅

• 🔥ᚹⴹ𐌇𐌇ᒪⴹᚹᗅⰞ 🌱 (Peb The Feminist)🌱
        March 27, 2020 at 5:18 pm

Keeeffeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Fitz is meannnnnnnn

SrizelFTW

• Watch as Sunpaw (Sunni) tries (and fails) to not touch his face
      March 31, 2020 at 10:41 pm

Team KeeFoster all the way. I HATE Fitz

5. March 31, 2020 at 1:57 pm

EVERYONE LISTEN UP.

Jar Jar Binks is not as bad as people make him out to be.

Call me crazy, but he’s actually one of my favorite Star Wars characters.

Jar Jar Binks is actually awesome.
    DO YOU AGREE?

A. Yes
    B. No
    C. I don’t watch Star Wars 😛

6. Watch as Sunpaw (Sunni) tries (and fails) to not touch his face
    March 31, 2020 at 10:47 pm

Hey guys! This is sort of a poll:

Do you consider me:

A. A friend

B. An online acquaintance

or C. An enemy?

Pick A only if you really do. If you picked B, I hope to get to know you soon. If C, I’m sorry if I did something wrong, please forgive me. Just so you know, I’m going to add all A answers to my wiki page that I’m designing.
    Thanks!

7. Shadowstorm
    April 2, 2020 at 4:10 pm

I hope you like it.
    Have a nice day!
    🙂😄

8. -Spirit Is Chasing The Easter Rabbit-
    April 4, 2020 at 5:28 am

I am having a debate with myself about my warrior name.
    I read the article of Do Suffixes Mean Anything? and now I am questioning my name
    Do you prefer:

A) Spiritheart, my original

or

B) Spiritfall which is the only suffix that relates to my life and I like other than -heart

I can’t decide. . .

I shall throw snowballs at you

9. April 4, 2020 at 1:01 pm

What one is the worst couple?

DaisyxSpider
    StormxSky
    DovexTiger
    DustxFern

Click my name!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Shadeleaf
    April 4, 2020 at 2:39 pm

No shadow you won't light up ✝

• April 4, 2020 at 8:55 pm

me of course ha ha ha

let them eat cake she said

• April 5, 2020 at 12:04 am

Firestar because of his long time fight with Tigerstar or Hollyleaf because it is so unfair that she was the only one of her littermates that was powerless.

• April 5, 2020 at 2:52 am

I actually really like the idea of Mothwing, as she doesn’t believe in StarClan so it would be a twist. Just anybody but Firestar come on.

Clo4SW

• Turtlepaw/ dapple 🐢🐢🐢
      April 5, 2020 at 1:15 pm

IVYPOOL IVYPOOL IVYPOOL!!!!!!!!

Ivypool soooooooooooooo should have been the fourth cat. She risked her pelt in the Place of No Stars EVERY SINGLE NIGHT to spy. She’s brave and loyal and AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ivypool should have been the fourth cat. Wow, I really feel strongly about this. Maybe I should write an article about it one day.

• Pinestripe
        April 5, 2020 at 11:49 pm

I agree! I really wanted her to be the fourth cat and I think she deserves it. I love Ivypool.

• Moonmist’s new name is Echomist
      April 5, 2020 at 2:12 pm

Ivypool

11. April 4, 2020 at 9:43 pm

I plan reviving Rite of Passage and Daybreak anyways, but I wanted to see if there was any interest in the two-

For reference, Rite of Passage was the WoF roleplay I made that was similar to Maple’s Tests, and Daybreak is the Miitopia one that had a double death (Rite of Passage had a quadruple death, in total)

Daffiolet tho

12. April 5, 2020 at 4:11 am

here is my poll about if you support firestar x sandstorm or spottedleaf times firestar?
    I prefer spottedleaf and firestar .w.

• Turtlepaw/ dapple 🐢🐢🐢
      April 5, 2020 at 1:17 pm

In general I prefer FireXSand, but I absolutely love SpottedXFire too, and will probably write an article defending it one day.

• Moonmist’s new name is Echomist