Polls

Poll catHey, BlogClan!

Here is a brand new page for you to create polls on.

I found a website (well, Josh found it actually) calledย http://www.strawpoll.me

Create polls there, copy and paste the url of your poll into a comment, and you have createdย your own personal poll!

Like this oneย (clicky clicky!)

Or just do it the old-fashioned way and post your poll in a comment. Whatever makes you happiest! ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

(You can find the old Polls Page here)

10,547 Replies to “Polls”

1. Fally
    May 24, 2019 at 9:39 pm

Not sure if this is a poll, but:

How did you discover Warriors? ๐Ÿ™‚

Running for SW!!

• May 24, 2019 at 10:15 pm

through somebody bringing in books at school ๐Ÿ˜›

who you callin' pinhead?

• Mistystream
        May 25, 2019 at 1:53 am

Me 2

• Pastelpaw๐ŸŒธPasty
      May 24, 2019 at 11:16 pm

Through Animal Jam. I donโ€™t play it anymore

And thatโ€™s the tea.

• Silverpaw(sky)
      May 24, 2019 at 11:34 pm

I was in the school library and I asked my friend โ€œSo your recommend any books for me?โ€ She told me about warriors. At first I thought it was boring but, she begged me to keep reading ๐Ÿ˜›
      She also was the person to tell me about the blog.
      She is Honeypaw(cloud)

• Goldenpaw (Goldenfawn)
      May 25, 2019 at 2:12 am

My brother was reading them! ๐Ÿ˜€

~spicy oreos~

• May 25, 2019 at 2:14 am

Copy and pasted from my BlogClan wiki page cause I’m just lazy ๐Ÿ˜›

I was in 4th grade and it was library time for my class. My new friend named Pantherkit/paw asked me “WHERE ARE THE WARRIORS BOOKS” and I was just like…???? And then we found them and I got the second book because they didn’t have the first book of the original series and Pantherkit/paw got the third. We were both hooked on the series and eventually started our own Clan called MoonClan. She was the leader Pantherstar and I was her deputy Foxpelt. We eventually got four other people to join. Sadly I moved to another school that was evil and we couldn’t continue our Clan.

Later in 5th grade me and my new friend Icekit/paw made a Warriors story called “Warriors Story” and sent it to Pantherkit/paw so we could all write it together. Sadly Icekit/paw moved after 5th grade. Currently I’m rewriting the story as a gift to them.

Oof

• Willowstar
      May 25, 2019 at 2:15 pm

My fwens

• May 25, 2019 at 9:58 pm

Through the online community, including animations from people like Alli Kat and the SSS Warrior Cats project.

2. Fally
    May 25, 2019 at 5:02 pm

How did you discover BlogClan? ๐Ÿ™‚

Running for SW!!

• Goldenpaw (Goldenfawn)
      May 25, 2019 at 6:53 pm

I was looking through all the pages on the Warriors Wikia one night when I was bored and found the link. ๐Ÿ˜›

~spicy oreos~

• May 25, 2019 at 6:54 pm

through warriors wiki ๐Ÿ˜›

who you callin' pinhead?

• May 25, 2019 at 9:51 pm

I clicked on a picture of which website was BlogClan ๐Ÿ˜›

Yay

• May 25, 2019 at 9:59 pm

Though Warriors Wiki around the time Darkest Night came out, and then decided to stalk until September of 2018 ๐Ÿ˜›

Oof

• Cheetahspark
      May 25, 2019 at 10:05 pm

Like almost everyone else, through Warriors Wiki ๐Ÿ˜› What about you?

Spidey4SW

• Fally
        May 26, 2019 at 1:27 pm

I found a link in a Warriors Wiki citation ๐Ÿ˜›

Running for SW!!

• Pastelpaw๐ŸŒธPasty
      May 25, 2019 at 10:10 pm

I think through moonkitti. When I first herd of it o donโ€™t really care but then a while later I started stalking the blog

And thatโ€™s the tea.

• May 26, 2019 at 1:26 am

Warriors Wiki ๐Ÿ˜›

โค Gryffindor Pride ๐Ÿ’›

• Mapledrift
      May 26, 2019 at 6:38 am

A moonkitti video ! It talked about BlogClan and although I wasnโ€™t allowed on for a while eventually my parents gave in

• May 26, 2019 at 7:59 pm

I was working on Hamilton characters as warrior cats and decided to search that up to see if anyone else had done it before. I found a BlogClan article, got intrigued when I could comment, and YEET ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜€

Hey Victor!

• shivy
      May 26, 2019 at 8:13 pm

I think it was around the time of the warriors movie announcement and through all that fandom commotion I found blogclan? idk ๐Ÿ˜›

• Sweets
      May 26, 2019 at 8:16 pm

I wanted to ask a question and I came across Blog Clan!

Hi

• May 28, 2019 at 12:56 am

I was looking at profiles on the Warriors Wiki, and I found Jayie’s. She had a link to the old BlogClan wiki in her profile, which led me to BlogClan.

How did you find it, Fally? ๐Ÿ™‚

๐ŸŒŠ Queen of Canon Correcting๐ŸŒŠ

3. Plipplop (Snowpuff)
    May 25, 2019 at 7:17 pm

https://www.strawpoll.me/18052740 Which minor DotC cat would you want to star in a novella? Kate, if you are reading this, can one of these cats star in their own novella? Don’t worry, I can come up with a plan for the book’s plotline! ๐Ÿ˜€

Plippy The Theorist

• May 28, 2019 at 12:57 am

I’ve always really liked Shaded Moss! He was a really good leader and it’s a shame he died when he did. Also, I barely remember Dewy Leaf and Misty Water ๐Ÿ˜›

๐ŸŒŠ Queen of Canon Correcting๐ŸŒŠ

• May 28, 2019 at 1:41 pm

shaded moss

dont die graystripe

• Plipplop (Snowpuff)
        May 29, 2019 at 2:24 pm

Yeah, he is a good character. This may be an unpopular opinion, but his death hit harder than Bright Stream’s, and people acknowledge her more. Sure, her death was sad, but we spent more time with Shaded Moss. And don’t forget, his relationship with Clear Sky was touching. He was the one that got cats to forgive him, and he trained Shadowstar up to be a great hero!

Plippy The Theorist

Running for SW!!

• Cheetahspark
      May 26, 2019 at 1:32 pm

…Six years? Seven? I’m not sure ๐Ÿ˜›

Spidey4SW

• May 26, 2019 at 3:05 pm

I think I’ve known about it for 6 or 7 years.

• shivy
      May 26, 2019 at 8:10 pm

I got into it when I was like 9 so like 7 or 8 years?

• Sweets

like 5-10 months ๐Ÿ˜›

who you callin' pinhead?

• May 28, 2019 at 12:59 am

It’ll be three and a half years to the day on the first ๐Ÿ˜€

๐ŸŒŠ Queen of Canon Correcting๐ŸŒŠ

6. May 26, 2019 at 5:30 am

Bringing this back because why not and I made a new quiz that will probably be easier than the last one (the highest scores were 3/10)

Oof

Hi

• May 27, 2019 at 8:29 pm

I got 6, which is much better than expected ๐Ÿ˜›

procrastination is the key ๐Ÿ”‘

• May 28, 2019 at 1:01 am

ooh I remember these! They’re fun ๐Ÿ˜€

me on literally every question: hmm I think it’s this one
      me: *second guesses myself and chooses something else*
      me: *gets the question wrong because it was the original answer*

๐ŸŒŠ Queen of Canon Correcting๐ŸŒŠ

7. Birchfoot
    May 26, 2019 at 7:53 pm

Hey folks! I have a fun question for you all ๐Ÿ˜€

if you were to visit one country in every continent or region of the world, what would it be?

• May 26, 2019 at 7:57 pm

North America: I live in the USA, but I’d like to go to the city in the US where I was born, and Boston and Connecticut.
      South America: Peru; we learned about it in Spanish and it sounds super cool ๐Ÿ˜€
      Europe: I’ve only been to Paris before, but I’d love to go to Greece, Rome, and London.
      Asia: I’ve been to Taiwan and Kyoto, Japan, and I’m going to Hokkaido this summer, but I’d also love to go to Tokyo, Japan and the place in China where my grandpa’s from. ๐Ÿ™‚
      Africa: Egypt ๐Ÿ˜€
      Australia: Somewhere with koalas and kangaroos ๐Ÿ˜€
      Antarctica: Probably never gonna happen ๐Ÿ˜›

Hey Victor!

May 26, 2019 at 10:05 pm

I’d love to go to Boston! It seems super pretty

Peru seems awesome as well!! i want to see machu picchu

Rome, London, and Greece are super pretty too

Never been to China, Taiwan, or Japan, but they seem really cool!!

Egypt seems super awesome as well and also i love koalas so australia is always great

• Plipplop (Snowpuff)
          May 27, 2019 at 12:14 pm

Boston is sadly not a pretty as it seems… sure, there are some pretty locations, a lot of them, but there is also a lot of people on the streets, and a tons of drugs and pollution. I just wanted you to know that Boston is not as dreamy as some people think, unless you know the ideal places.

Plippy The Theorist

• Sweets
      May 26, 2019 at 8:15 pm

Hmmmm home

Hi

• Iceeeeeeeeeee (Icy)
      May 26, 2019 at 9:16 pm

North America: Maybe somewhere in Canada, for the Timbits obviously
      Europe: Romania, land of my people. Also maybe the Baltic states.
      Asia: Hmmmm. Tokyo?
      Africa: Maybe Johannesburg, because reasons. ๐Ÿ˜›
      Australia: Not sure.
      The Arctics: nope ๐Ÿ˜›
      South America: Noooo idea.

แด‡แด แด‡ส€ส แด›แดœแด…แดส€ ส€แด๊œฑแด‡ สœแด€๊œฑ แด›สœแดส€ษด๊œฑ ๐ŸŒน

May 26, 2019 at 10:01 pm

canada is really pretty would recommend

the Baltic states seem interesting – especially Lithuania

Tokyo and Johannesburg seem really cool too^^

• Emberblaze is an mentor!
          May 28, 2019 at 2:11 am

Yes come to canada

Well Done ~The Afters

May 28, 2019 at 2:15 am

yesss ๐Ÿ˜‰

• May 26, 2019 at 9:25 pm

here i go ๐Ÿ˜›
      north america: canada
      south america: uh no idea
      europe: maybe france, england or norway
      asia: china, taiwan, or japan
      africa: no idea
      australia: australia or new zealand

who you callin' pinhead?

May 26, 2019 at 10:03 pm

norway seems really beautiful!!

and I definitely want to visit New Zealand ๐Ÿ˜€

• May 27, 2019 at 8:51 pm

Go to Taiwan I’m Taiwanese-American ๐Ÿ˜€

Hey Victor!

• Shivy
      May 26, 2019 at 10:08 pm

North America: Uuuuhhh I really wanna go New York so the USA ๐Ÿ˜›
      South America: Costa Rica! A few weeks ago I did loads of random research on it and now I know all about the politics of Costa Rica ๐Ÿ˜›
      Europe: ooo Croatia or Slovenia
      Asia: Probably Japan I guess?
      Africa: Madagascar!
      Australia: New Zealand seems pretty ๐Ÿ™‚

May 26, 2019 at 10:12 pm

NYC seems amazing I’d love to see a broadway show!!

Costa Rica seems really cool! And so does Croatia ๐Ÿ˜€ I don’t know a ton about Slovenia though but I’m sure it’s also very cool

Japan seems awesome! I’d love to go to Tokyo

eee Madagascar seems really cool and New Zealand seems so pretty it’s unreal :0

May 26, 2019 at 10:10 pm

mine would be (probably)

North America – Mexico!! I’ve never been but it seems really cool
      Europe – Sweden, Switzerland, or the Netherlands
      Asia – South Korea or Hong Kong maybe? but then also Petra in Jordan seems amazing too ack
      Africa – Kenya seems super cool! or Morocco
      South America – Peru or Argentina probably
      Oceania – New Zealand ๐Ÿ˜€

• Kat
      May 26, 2019 at 10:27 pm

North America: Canada! Specifically Niagara Falls, Canada side. I went to the NY side and it was quite pretty, and I wanna go again.
      South America: Argentina, where my sister currently is
      Europe: Italy! Specifically Venice.
      Asia: Japan!
      Africa: South Africa, to go on a safari and see some lions. ๐Ÿ˜›
      Australia: uhhh Sydney
      Antarctica: The point that’s right across from Argentina! ๐Ÿ˜›

B) draws cats a lot

May 26, 2019 at 10:41 pm

Niagara falls is really pretty!!

also it’s so cool that your sister is in argentina ๐Ÿ˜€ i really want to go there!!

Japan and Australia and South Africa seem really cool too

• Kat
          May 26, 2019 at 11:53 pm

Yes I love Niagara falls so much!

Yeah she’s there on a Fulbright Scholarship. She’s there for 8 months, but she’s coming back for 2 weeks in June. ๐Ÿ™‚

B) draws cats a lot

• May 26, 2019 at 10:50 pm

Ooh I live in Sydney ๐Ÿ™‚

โค Gryffindor Pride ๐Ÿ’›

• Kat
          May 26, 2019 at 11:54 pm

Ooh cool!

B) draws cats a lot

• May 26, 2019 at 10:49 pm

North America: Canada! I reallyyyyyy want to play in the snow ๐Ÿ˜›
      South America: Maybeeee Rio de Janeiro? Because the movie Rio was really fun and I watched it like 15 times ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜›
      Europe: France maybe?
      Asia: I’ve been to South Korea (because I have family living there) China! It’s really pretty there ๐Ÿ˜€
      Africa: Idk actually.
      Australia: I live in Australia, but if somewhere in Australia, Brisbane ๐Ÿ™‚ (I’m going there in December!!)
      Antarctica: I want to go to Antarctica because of the snow ๐Ÿ˜›

โค Gryffindor Pride ๐Ÿ’›

May 27, 2019 at 2:38 am

Canada’s cool ๐Ÿ˜›

Australia and South Korea are both really high on my list too and France and China and Rio de Janeiro sound very cool too ๐Ÿ˜€

• Emberblaze is an mentor!
        May 28, 2019 at 2:13 am

If you go to the Pacific coast of Canada there is legit no snow here. Like ever. Maybe once or twice a year but rarely.

Well Done ~The Afters

May 28, 2019 at 2:15 am

ooof

though i’ve heard that part of Canada is really pretty^^

• Winterwhisper, BlogTeam Edition
      May 27, 2019 at 2:33 am

I absolutely adore this question.

North America -L.A., California
      South America – Brazil
      Africa – South Africa or Egypt
      Europe – so many places, but probably London
      Asia – India I guess
      Antarctica – um
      Oceania – New Zealand

Where do we begin?

May 27, 2019 at 2:39 am

ooh yes LA seems really cool :00 and London’s very pretty!!

• May 27, 2019 at 2:53 pm

North America: Canada or Mexico
      South America: Bouvet Island or French Guiana
      Europe: Either Norway or France
      Asia: India
      Africa: Zambia
      Oceania: New Zealand

May 28, 2019 at 1:07 pm

I had to look up Bouvet Island but it seems really cool?? :00

India definitely seems like a really interesting place to visit, too, with a lot of history

and i definitely want to see the midnight sun in Norway at some point!!!

• Rush
      May 27, 2019 at 3:23 pm

North America: I lived in Colorado but Iโ€™d like to go to North Carolina I guess U.S.
      South America: I donโ€™t know
      Europe: Rome I think and Greece
      Asia: Iโ€™ve been to Japan a couple of times, Iโ€™ve also been to South Korea and Hong Kong. Tokyo pretty nice and Okinawa too. Iโ€™ve been to Taiwan too. So probably China, where my grandparents are from
      Africa: South Africa?
      Australia: Sydney? Or New Zealand
      Antarctica: Never going to happen

In StarClan we trust

May 28, 2019 at 2:18 am

I’d like to see more of the US, too ๐Ÿ™‚

Italy and Greece are really pretty! Especially the ruins are very cool ๐Ÿ˜€

I’d totally love to visit Japan, Korea, Taiwan, and Hong Kong, too! And definitely South Africa at some time ๐Ÿ˜€

New Zealand and Australia look so pretty too though aaaa ๐Ÿ˜›

• Fally
      May 27, 2019 at 7:58 pm

North America: Canada
      South America: dunno ๐Ÿ˜›
      Europe: Ireland/Scottland
      Asia: Vietnam
      Africa: Egypt
      Australia: not sure ๐Ÿ˜›
      Antartica: ha ๐Ÿ˜›

Running for SW!!

May 28, 2019 at 2:12 am

where in Canada? tis a huge country after all!! Though personally I’d love to see the Maritimes, especially PEI

I went to Scotland once when I was a baby but I really want to go back

ooh actually I really want to go to Vietnam, too! It honestly seems like such an interesting country

• May 27, 2019 at 8:33 pm

North America: Kentucky. Either that, or Icy’s horse barn. ๐Ÿ˜› Or wait no – NJ, to meet Silv. ๐Ÿ˜€
      South America: rip idk
      Europe: Vienna, Austria
      Asia: Japan is amazing (been there), I have a ton of family in Taiwan (never been, but idk any of them anyways ๐Ÿ˜› ), but my parents lived in Singapore and said I’d love it so I’d choose that.
      Africa: wakanda idk, probably Egypt.
      Australia: Sydney, specifically in 2021 ๐Ÿ˜‰
      Antarctica: lol not ever happening ๐Ÿ˜›

procrastination is the key ๐Ÿ”‘

May 28, 2019 at 2:10 am

I haven’t been to a lot of states in the US, but I’d definitely love to see more ๐Ÿ˜€

and aaa Austria!!! Looks so pretty!!!! And I definitely want to go to Japan! Did you like it when you went? ๐Ÿ˜€

(what’s happening in Sydney in 2021? :000 )

• May 28, 2019 at 9:36 am

I don’t know what’s happening in 2021 even if I live there.

โค Gryffindor Pride ๐Ÿ’›

May 28, 2019 at 1:02 pm

:000

• Glade
      May 28, 2019 at 12:06 am

North America – Canada. I’d love to see all the mountains and lakes that everyone posts on Instagram so frequently. ๐Ÿ˜›
      South America – Brazil sounds like so much fun, especially Rio!
      Europe – Turkey. It’s a very cultural place and I like that.
      Asia – Japan because it’s kind of an all-in-one for tourists
      Africa – Cape Town. The coasts and the sunsets there are phenomenal.
      Australia – anywhere.. haha I don’t know very many places.
      Arctics – idk,, Alaska doesn’t really count but I’ll put it down here anyway because of the northern lights and wildlife.

May 28, 2019 at 2:07 am

if you want mountains you have to go out West…where I am it’s much flatter ๐Ÿ˜› but I’ve heard the Rockies and Banff are beautiful!!!

I totally agree with Turkey – I don’t know a ton about it but it seems really interesting and I’ve love to learn a lot more!! ๐Ÿ˜€

and I’ve heard Cape Town is really pretty too :0

• May 28, 2019 at 1:05 am

North America: Quebec
      South America: Rio
      Europe: unsure everywhere in Europe is really cool and I’ve already hit a bunch of key places
      Asia: Singapore or Tokyo
      Middle East: Tel Aviv
      Africa: Somewhere in Egypt or Dakar
      Australia: Sydney
      Antarctica: I’m good with anywhere ๐Ÿ˜›

๐ŸŒŠ Queen of Canon Correcting๐ŸŒŠ

May 28, 2019 at 2:06 am

I’ve only been to Quebec a couple of times and never to Montreal or Quebec City but I’ve heard they’re very pretty cities!!

Rio seems cool and there’s a lot of cool places in Europe ๐Ÿ˜›

Singapore!! seems like such an interesting place to visit!!!!!

oo also Dakar’s in Senegal, right? Because I remember learning about Senegal in French and it seems like a really interesting country too!! ๐Ÿ˜€

Those are really cool choices ๐Ÿ˜€

• Emberblaze is an mentor!
      May 28, 2019 at 2:18 am

North America: Probably New York or Washington DC
      South America: Chile, Argentina
      Europe: England. I’ve heard there’s a good Tank Museum there. Or Paris
      Asia: Japan
      Africa: Egypt
      Australia: Not sure
      Antarctica: Why not?
      Middle East: Maybe Israel. So much history there

Well Done ~The Afters

May 28, 2019 at 1:05 pm

DC is really cool! I went there in November and it was great – there’s a lot of history there and it’s overall a really cool city ๐Ÿ˜€ haven’t been to New York but i’d love to visit, too

I’ve been to England but I don’t think I went to a Tank Museum :00

8. Rose from her phone haha
    May 26, 2019 at 9:45 pm

Looking through the buddy meter I made:

Why are so many people named Yeet

Omigosh why do people think im a hufflepuff ๐Ÿ˜› and reading minds??

RAIIIIIIINIEEEEEEEEEEEE YOU GOT NINE OUT OF TEN :DDDDDDDDD

new Buddy Meter since Hazy brought them back: https://buddymeter.com/quiz.html?q=DlKZMrT

• May 26, 2019 at 11:43 pm

๐Ÿ˜›

who you callin' pinhead?

May 27, 2019 at 1:44 am

oof 5/10 D:

• Rose from her phone haha (tis hard to type)
        May 27, 2019 at 9:00 pm

5/10 oh noes

Running for SW!!

• Rose from her phone haha
        May 27, 2019 at 9:00 pm

Falllllllyyyyyy D: ๐Ÿ˜›

• May 27, 2019 at 8:36 pm

I’m ashamed I only got 6 ๐Ÿ˜› But I got the fluffy pikachu one right, so…

procrastination is the key ๐Ÿ”‘

• Rose from her phone haha
        May 27, 2019 at 8:59 pm

nearly everyone gets the fluffy pikachu one right ๐Ÿ˜› the most commonly wrong ones are the color question and the popular ship one (that I definitely didn’t put there to troll people)

๐Ÿ˜›

• May 28, 2019 at 1:09 am

I saw the ship question and was just like oh crap i don’t follow ships on the blog there’s no way i’m gonna get this right ๐Ÿ˜› spoiler alert: I didn’t ๐Ÿ˜›

๐ŸŒŠ Queen of Canon Correcting๐ŸŒŠ

• Rose from her phone haha
            May 28, 2019 at 1:19 am

ripppp Wavey :,)

Fun fact: you were like one of the many people who intimidated me immediantly because you gave off so many coolness vibes i was like oh rippity their too cool :’) ๐Ÿ˜›

• Rose from her phone haha
              May 28, 2019 at 1:22 am

speedy mod im pretty sure if you are the same person i think you are you are also on the “intimidated Rose but now they like them” list solely because somebody said “oof you just got ‘modname-ed'” ๐Ÿ˜›

• Embers on a Summer Dawn (Emberdawn)
                May 28, 2019 at 1:27 am

oof you just got embixed

Writer, photographer, mod

• Rose from her phone haha
                  May 28, 2019 at 1:30 am

Yes exactly

yeah now that i know ur a big softie im less afraid of u ๐Ÿ˜›

• Embers on a Summer Dawn (Emberdawn)
                  May 28, 2019 at 1:36 am

:0 this is slander against my name

Writer, photographer, mod

• May 28, 2019 at 1:07 am

you’re not a Hufflepuff? what house are you? you have m a j o r Hufflepuff vibes ๐Ÿ˜›

๐ŸŒŠ Queen of Canon Correcting๐ŸŒŠ

• Rose from her phone haha
        May 28, 2019 at 1:20 am

According to Pottermore, I’m a Gryffindor ๐Ÿ˜›

Pls explain the vibes ๐Ÿ˜›

May 28, 2019 at 2:08 am

agree^^

• Rose from her phone haha
          May 28, 2019 at 2:24 am

i don’t?? understand???

pls what r da vibes Birchy

May 28, 2019 at 1:03 pm

idk just like you’re super sweet and friendly?? idk you just give off major hufflepuff vibes ๐Ÿ˜›

• Emberblaze is an mentor!
      May 28, 2019 at 1:41 am

Somewhere thatโ€™s Green

• Silvs
        May 27, 2019 at 3:35 pm

Itโ€™s ok.

• Ginger
      May 27, 2019 at 2:53 pm

You quit reading that book series before you finished!
      You always complain that you want to go to another place!

• Silvs
        May 27, 2019 at 3:34 pm

Huh?
        And for everyoneโ€™s sake please be quit Ginger. I read all of the books except one. Ok?

• Rush
      May 27, 2019 at 3:28 pm

Donโ€™t mind me
      Iโ€™m just a random dude who got a four because he guessed all the answers

In StarClan we trust