Polls

Poll catHey, BlogClan!

Here is a brand new page for you to create polls on.

I found a website (well, Josh found it actually) calledย http://www.strawpoll.me

Create polls there, copy and paste the url of your poll into a comment, and you have createdย your own personal poll!

Like this oneย (clicky clicky!)

Or just do it the old-fashioned way and post your poll in a comment. Whatever makes you happiest! ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

(You can find the old Polls Page here)

16,813 Replies to “Polls”

1. June 2, 2020 at 11:45 pm

What’s your favorite Disney Princess (movies only) song? I like SO MANY OF THEM. But… I think mine is I’ll Make a Man Out of You. But I also really, really like Be Prepared and Colors of the Wind (like, a little bit more than plenty of other super-duper great songs). ๐Ÿ˜›

Your very own nerd is present.

2. Streampaw
    June 3, 2020 at 12:03 am

My favorite Disney Princess song is I’ll make a man out of you.
    But I think the best Disney song is all the lion king songs because I love that movie and its songs

3. Rainingbreeze is now rainbow to celebrate pride month
    June 3, 2020 at 8:59 pm

oops I ment to put the link let me try again

Here is a poll for my name thanks!! Please vote!

Happy pride month!! Be proud of who you are!! Let your true colores shine!!

• Thornfeather
      June 5, 2020 at 12:25 pm

i love the name Ivyfrost

4. Wildspirit
    June 3, 2020 at 9:27 pm

Plz help me decide!

Plz vote!

5. Streampaw
    June 3, 2020 at 11:51 pm

What’s everyone’s favorite character in Warriors? (I know it’s a basic question and might be hard to answer but I am bored๐Ÿ˜›)

6. Wildpaw who used to be Wildspirit
    June 4, 2020 at 3:36 am

What is your favorite villain in the Warriors books? I’m genuinely curious.

• June 4, 2020 at 4:11 pm

Tigerclawstar or Scourge, how ’bout you?

Your very own nerd is present.

• Wildpaw who used to be Wildspirit
        June 4, 2020 at 5:18 pm

Mapleshade. (She be not the villain! The villain be Ravenwing and Frecklewish and Appledusk and Oakstar!)

• June 4, 2020 at 8:00 pm

( Ehh… I think Mapleshade be the villain even more than those four, but all right. ๐Ÿ˜› )

Your very own nerd is present.

• Wildpaw
            June 5, 2020 at 4:30 am

If it weren’t for Ravenwing telling Oakstar about her kits heritage, then Frecklewish turning on her and making Oakstar exile her, then Appledusk completely ruining her life by telling her it was her fault the kits died, and not standing up for her when she tried to join RiverClan, hence all of THAT causing Mapleshade to be evil. Ravenwing caused Mapleshade to be evil, leading to the whole battle against the Dark Forest, so yes. Ravenwing, Oakstar, Frecklewish, and Appledusk are the villains.

• Goldenfawn
              June 5, 2020 at 4:42 am

Yeah, but they didn’t personally murder anyone. ๐Ÿ˜› Mapleshade has to take responsibility for her actions.

๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ

• June 5, 2020 at 9:09 pm

Yep. What Goldenfawn said. Plenty of other characters suffered like Mapleshade did, and they didn’t turn into vengeful murderers.

Your very own nerd is present.

• June 6, 2020 at 3:00 pm

But the reason I hate Mapleshade is because she manipulated a kit into making a promise that seems innocent and obvious in a kit’s eyes, then continued to manipulate that cat, killing off everyone he’d ever loved, making him regret his promise, and making his life miserable. She made a cat suffer and she did it happily. And Crookedstar never turned evil, because he is so much stronger than her.

Your very own nerd is present.

• Wildpaw
                June 5, 2020 at 10:12 pm

So should every cat. Such as: Ashfur, Mudclaw, Blackstar(for killing Stonefur), Bluestar(for declaring war on StarClan), Yellowfang(Medicine Cat code and all that, same with Leafpool), and sadly, Hollyleaf. But every single one of these cats are living a glorious life in StarClan

• Goldenfawn
                  June 7, 2020 at 12:51 am

I agree that some of them should. But not all of them, as they have atoned for their actions. Mapleshade died still vengeful and happy with what she had done. She never had any remorse and that is why she went to the Dark Forest and deserved to stay there.

๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ

• falling feather
                    June 7, 2020 at 1:03 am

the unfortunate part about her is the time of her death.
                    she was just about to get over her reckless, I’m going to murder you phase and then she was killed.
                    all of the other cats Wildpaw listed (and even some that didn’t) got that time and went to StarClan.

look in the sky

• Streampaw
      June 4, 2020 at 4:14 pm

Mapleshade

• June 4, 2020 at 4:40 pm

me

a kind of magic

• ฮฑ ั•แด˜ัษชฮทษข แดา“ า“ฮฑฦ–ฦ–ั”ฮท ั•แด›ฮฑัั• ๐ŸŒ  Starspring
      June 4, 2020 at 9:13 pm

…Does Snowtuft count by technicality? If not, then maybe Darktail idk

Daffiolet is otp

• fallen is searching for her rainbow tic tacs~ Fallenkit/rose
      June 5, 2020 at 7:55 am

Darktail was a very fun villain to read about and definitely the evilest. Tigerclawstar was willing to kill cats to become the leader of ThunderClan but he never did, and he also was killed by Scourge which is extremely pathetic considering that he was a super-evil villain.

blobbiesssssssss

• Dapplepaw
      June 5, 2020 at 5:29 pm

Tigerstar 1
      (Tigerclaw)

• Butterflyflower
      June 7, 2020 at 8:28 pm

Darktail

7. June 4, 2020 at 4:02 am

Do my poll guys!

ษช แด€แด แด›สœแด‡ แดแดแด„แด‹ษชษดษขแดŠแด€ส

8. Rainingbreeze is now rainbow to celebrate pride month
    June 4, 2020 at 4:42 am

Hey guys!

I posted this on the tavern! There is a poll in my name please vote! My old name does not fit me anymore!

Happy pride month! Be proud of who you are! Let your true colors shine!

• June 4, 2020 at 3:19 pm

Iฤบl redew this the link in my name did not work!

Hi guys!

I posted this on the tavern like I said in my last comment! There is a poll in my name please vote! I feel my old name does not fit me anymore!

Happy pride month! Be proud of who you are! Let your true colors shine!

• June 4, 2020 at 4:41 pm

darkfrost is pretty cool

a kind of magic

9. June 5, 2020 at 1:55 am

I know I said I would try waiting a half month (and I still might do this, but maybe not), but I’m impatient, so I want to at least give you guys more information right now!

I want to change my purrsona. Probably.

Let me introduce you to my old one and my maybe-new-one:

STORMSONG – scarred pale gray she-cat with pale blue eyes, a white underbelly, and a white forepaw
    LENGTHENED DESCRIPTION – pale gray she-cat with pale blue eyes, a white underbelly going from her jaw to a spot near to her tail, a white (her left) left forepaw, a horizontal and pink scar along the bridge of her nose above her nose with a smaller little part of the scar coming off from the top on (her right) the right side, and many shred scars on the midsection of her tail

NEEDLETONGUE – pale cream tabby she-cat with ice-blue eyes
    LENGTHENED DESCRIPTION – I’m not sure yet, but the picture will tell you basically what you need to know. The scars are decorative and I haven’t made them 100% fact. Also, she can also be described as a diluted red cat (except that her pelt doesn’t resemble, like, any trace of the red… but this is what cream is, I have learned) or a sandy-colored cat (because her coloration is basically pale sandy-cream).
    NOTE: The eye color is the same as Stormsong’s, but, depending on the lighting, it can be described as pale blue, ice blue, gray-blue, sky blue, etc.

Stormsong:

View post on imgur.com

Needletongue:

View post on imgur.com

So, yeah. Whether or not I change my purrsona will be up to me, but I was just curious what you guys thought and if you like Needletongue or not. ๐Ÿ˜€ (I personally think that Needletongue is really pretty!)

Your very own nerd is present.

10. June 5, 2020 at 9:34 am

Whoโ€™s your favourite DC villain? I like Zod

Click my name!

• June 5, 2020 at 11:28 am

Joker (and Harley Quinn is good) ๐Ÿ˜›

Your very own nerd is present.

• Sageblossom
      June 5, 2020 at 12:29 pm

HARLEY QUINN

A Truce Between Us

• June 5, 2020 at 4:49 pm

man ray

a kind of magic

• Wildpaw
      June 5, 2020 at 10:16 pm

Harley Quinn! Is she even a villain anymore? I heard she left the Joker, and joined the Suicide Squad?

11. June 5, 2020 at 12:26 pm

Okay, here are polls on the name of my gorgeous cream tabby purrsona I want to maybe start using! Please take them. I need some feedback. ๐Ÿ˜› I’ve decided that while my mood fit it at the time, I really don’t always need to have a name racking in self-deprivation and, well, intimidation. ๐Ÿ˜‰ But I’ll definitely use the name for an OC, probably. Unless you guys really like the name, despite this!!! I mean, I still really like it, and am kind of sad to think that I might let it go to waste.

Your very own nerd is present.

• June 5, 2020 at 12:32 pm

Oof, I should’ve done multiple selection for the second one. I can send you another poll if I need to.

Your very own nerd is present.

• Streampaw
      June 5, 2020 at 3:22 pm

I like Needlefire and Needletalon but do what you like๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜€

• June 5, 2020 at 4:49 pm

๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ‘Œ

a kind of magic

12. Thornfeather
    June 5, 2020 at 12:40 pm

about Lionblaze!answer my poll please!

13. June 5, 2020 at 2:04 pm

Guys please do this poll

ษช แด€แด แด›สœแด‡ แดแดแด„แด‹ษชษดษขแดŠแด€ส

• Streampaw
      June 5, 2020 at 2:20 pm

I already did

• June 5, 2020 at 4:50 pm

k

a kind of magic

• June 5, 2020 at 8:36 pm

I think itโ€™s Ashfur but itโ€™d be cool if it was someone else!

โ€œI am no Jediโ€ -Ahsoka Tano