Polls

Poll catHey, BlogClan!

Here is a brand new page for you to create polls on.

I found a website (well, Josh found it actually) called http://www.strawpoll.me

Create polls there, copy and paste the url of your poll into a comment, and you have created your own personal poll!

Like this one (clicky clicky!)

Or just do it the old-fashioned way and post your poll in a comment. Whatever makes you happiest! 😀 😀

(You can find the old Polls Page here)

17,468 Replies to “Polls”

1. ˜”*°•.˜”*°• Goldenberry •°*”˜.•°*”˜
    July 30, 2020 at 6:47 pm

If you could choose any oc or fictional character to hang out with for one day, which one would you choose?

I'm a weirdo and I'm proud

• July 30, 2020 at 7:37 pm

Out of my ocs:
      I’d want to meet so many of my ocs!! I guess I’d choose either Rain or Forest, because they’d be really, really great friends.
      But I’d also love to have a conversation with Fireblaze, since we have a lot of the same interests. We’d probably spend the whole day talking about how bad shots are

Out of other peoples’ ocs:
      I’d love to talk with Captain’s oc Yuri.

Out of fictional characters:
      Definitely Agent Olympia from Odd Squad!! She is my ultimate favorite fictional character. I’m sure we would be such good friends and have the best time together.

I want a numbat

• July 30, 2020 at 7:42 pm

Another one of my ocs I forgot to mention is Sorrel. She would be a really good friend to spend time with.

I want a numbat

• July 30, 2020 at 10:10 pm

I could totally imagine Yuri and you talking! That would be a pretty fantastic day, if I do say so myself…

That man is playing Galaga!

• August 1, 2020 at 5:10 am

gah-

out of my OCs:

I think most of my OCs would drive me up a wall 😛 Maybe my Scratch main Anala? But I made her to be like me… ok then, maybe Thorn? But I’m not sure…

Warriors character:

Rootspring!

Fictional character:

lots of anime peeps
        Ahsoka Tano
        Squirrelflight and/or Leafpool

卄乇ㄚ

• July 30, 2020 at 8:08 pm

I could NEVER pick just one. There are too many characters I love.
      I might pick Turtle Tail, but I don’t know, I might pick IG-11 or K-2SO… the truth is I HAVE NO IDEA!
      Seriously, though. How am I supposed to choose?
      Follow the Yellow Brick Road

• July 30, 2020 at 9:04 pm

And of my OCS, maybe Spotty, my character in the Tests? Xe is very sweet, and I think xe would be really fun to talk to.
        And then there’s my OC Flamestar. She’s pretty awesome. But she might want to murder me, because I killed off her mate Tigerstripe.
        I also really like my OC Honeywing. I’d probably also want to meet xyr mate Fuzzystar too.
        Follow the Yellow Brick Road

• July 30, 2020 at 9:25 pm

bluebellsponge

dining at the ritz

• July 30, 2020 at 10:00 pm

Out of my oc’s:

Probably Sunstar

It is an interesting choice since she is very rude, feisty, angry. But she is very inspirational since she went from cat outside windclan, many cats judging her in windclan to becoming a strong and powerful leader. Her personality kind of makes sense for her and she is quite accepting of cats outside the clans so I don’t think she would be THAT rude to me. Also, she is quite old so I would get experience

Honourable mention: pinewatcher

I just want to meet her to tell her to believe in herself, she is a very shy deputy and other warriors push her around. She is very socially awkward and I would like to show her how to be a strong leader before sunstar dies.

Canonical character:

Briarlight

She would be so inspirational to meet! ❤

Bri ❤🌞

• July 30, 2020 at 10:15 pm

Do I really have to say this? Tony Stark! Also, Dr. Dolittle.

Out of my own OCs, I’ll have to go with Yuri and Craig. Yuri has this amazing spirit and perseverance, but also a sense of humor. Craig is that Graystripe of my story, and I’d just love to hang out with him. He’s just such a goofball!! I love him!

I’d love to hang out with Pinestripe’s Fireblaze, too. Maybe Ttera’s Athena (I salute you, fallen soldier).

That man is playing Galaga!

• July 30, 2020 at 11:26 pm

There’s too many good book characters for me to choose from, but keefe, dex, linh, (KOTLC), and Simon (shadow hunters) would all be on this list somewhere.

Of my ocs, I honestly feel like a lot of them wouldn’t like me 😛 but, that said it would be fun to meet Sage or Ferris.

🔥 💛 🌛🌛

• Eagle that soars through the sky🌟Eaglepaw (Aquila)
      July 31, 2020 at 4:31 pm

The Master from Doctor Who because they could take me through time and space (they’re a timelord!)

But I have so many I’d like to meet!!!!
      Most of my favourite fictional characters are canonly dead though 😛

Bad Wolf!

• Eagle that soars through the sky🌟Eaglepaw (Aquila)
        July 31, 2020 at 4:39 pm

Also the master is a terrific villain and is just generally awesome!!!😀
        And I don’t like the doctor and I want to timetravel (yes, I watch Doctor Who and dislike the main character)

Bad Wolf!

• Hmm yes the floor is made out of floor (Lilaca | Lilykit/frost)
      July 31, 2020 at 4:38 pm

I don’t know
      all of my OCs are jerks except I guess Merc?
      But Merc has an evil side too sooooooooo
      …………………………………..
      kay I think Nep is the least jerk out of all of them

OUR netherite, NO FOOD

• August 1, 2020 at 8:06 pm

OCs: Totally Echo, Cliff, Tempest, Athena or Halfbird (I basically just listed all my OCs lol). I think Cliff and I would get on the best.
      Fictional: Karo from Foxcraft.

End of discussion I love her too

Click my name!

• August 1, 2020 at 8:18 pm

Mmm… Probably an OC far too embarrassing to mention.

totally not obsessed with Glee

• August 2, 2020 at 4:58 pm

I’d like to meet Missy from Doctor Who
      She’s crazy 😛

Whovians click my name!

• Eagle that soars through the sky🌟Eaglepaw (Aquila)
        August 2, 2020 at 5:03 pm

she’s the master right?!
        if she is then we wanted to meet the same person!! 😛

but I would also love to meet rose and donna because they’re my other two favourites!

Bad Wolf!

• August 3, 2020 at 3:53 pm

My OCs: Hmm…………………………Moonstream or maybe Harley or Skye 😛

Other People’s OCs: Yuri, Fireblaze, Forest, Sorrel, Taylor…….there are so many! But I have to say Yuri.

Warrior Cat: Ferncloud, obviously, because I love her, but I want to meet Icecloud too! We’d spend the whole day doing arts and crafts and playing pranks on each other 😛 Oh, and I’d like to meet Dovewing.

Other Fictional Characters: Pearl from Steven Universe!
      yes I love Pearl and Steven Universe yet I don’t like the discussion page

le Ferncloud lover/defender 🌿☁️

• Tries to draw Hollyleaf running into the tunnels. Looks horrible. Bangs head on table repeatedly. (Dawnkit)
      August 4, 2020 at 5:34 am

I guess I’ll pick one of my OCs, Herbheart. I’d probably be extremely shy around her, soooo…

It's too hard to pick a siggy

2. July 30, 2020 at 8:16 pm

Follow the Yellow Brick Road

• Hmm yes the floor is made out of floor (Lilaca | Lilykit/frost)
      July 31, 2020 at 4:40 pm

never watched mandalorian but baby yoda cus he’s a meme

OUR netherite, NO FOOD

• July 31, 2020 at 6:34 pm

Mando or Baby Yoda, but I put Mando 😀

“I am no Jedi” -Ahsoka Tano

• July 31, 2020 at 10:03 pm

Never watched it 🙂

Bri ❤🌞

• August 1, 2020 at 5:40 am

Either Mando or Baby Yoda…

That man is playing Galaga!

• Goldenfawn
      August 1, 2020 at 9:09 am

Baby Yoda 😛

🏳️‍🌈

3. July 30, 2020 at 11:03 pm

I’ve been curious about this for a while. Which ones of my chicken ocs sound like someone you would like to meet? If you’d like you can also describe what you think your relationships with them would be.
    Here’s this list of (some of) my characters and their descriptions:

-Fireblaze (My main protagonist. A feisty, passionate teenage hen who stands up for rights, loves freedom, and tries her best to help others.)

-Sandy (13 years old. Determined, insightful, and wise. Inspires and encourages her friends to keep trying.)

-Dusty (Sandy’s twin sister. More quiet than Sandy, very compassionate and understanding)

-Victoria (Imaginative, brave, selfless, stubborn, and bold young hen. Can be annoying because of her constant chatting but is very loyal to her friends.)

-Rain (gentle and selfless hen who loves her friends passionately)

-Forest (Lighthearted and good at cheering others up. Often teases her friends in a kind way. Always encouraging and funny)

-Melissa (Caring and understanding of others. She is an adult who isn’t strict.)

-Madison (Lighthearted and confident teenage hen who is not afraid to mess up, and encourages her friends.)

Cherryshine (Loyal, kind friend who is accepting and makes sure no one feels left out.)

Slash (Adult warrior hen. Tough and fierce on the outside but gentle and caring on the inside.)

Snace (Feisty, sweet, and loyal. Loves snakes. Thinks she’s a snake. Uses shoelaces as snakes.)

Ivy (friendly, kind, and can be very protective of her friends. Likes animals.)

Sorrel (10 years old. Very friendly, playful, and sweet, but can be feisty if someone is mean to her friends. Jokes a lot. Loves sleepovers and stuffed animals)

Elderberry (A doctor. Knows a lot about medicine and cares about her patients.)

Stephanie (Caring friend. Doesn’t like when other chickens think badly of themselves.)

Creek (Feisty hen who often feels as if others are treated better than her and can be envious, but is actually very loyal and brave. She likes fairness and is understanding when someone is upset)

Lexi (Playful, active hen who is very chatty and loves hugs)

Taylor (Sassy, confident teenage hen who is self-assured and not fazed by anything)

Heather (Often worries about her friends and fusses over them. Washes dishes to calm down.)

There’s a lot! 😛 I’m sorry!

I want a numbat

4. Sunfur
    July 31, 2020 at 1:28 am

Baby Yoda all the way

5. Hmm yes the floor is made out of floor (Lilaca | Lilykit/frost)
    July 31, 2020 at 4:54 pm

Should I make the hosts of the death courses The Main 8 (or 9) © or their future puppies?
    (btw, the main 8 are dogs in real life, but since viDeO gaMes they’re preforming the courses on a simulation)

OUR netherite, NO FOOD

• July 31, 2020 at 11:33 pm

idk sorry

dining at the ritz

• August 1, 2020 at 8:22 pm

their future puppies! new characters can be funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn if done well, and plus, then you can cover new topics that’d be out-of-character for your current cast to do 😛

totally not obsessed with Glee

• Hmm yes the floor is made out of floor (Lilaca | Lilykit/frost)
        August 2, 2020 at 2:00 am

yeah i’m doing the Moons of Relevance because MOONWING
        but The Main 8 will still appear.

OUR netherite, NO FOOD

6. ♥️Sɪɴɢɪɴ' ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴀɪɴ/ʀᴀɪɴsᴏɴɢ♥️ (ʀᴀɪɴʏ)
    August 1, 2020 at 6:14 pm

Which name do you guys like best for floofy white cat with silver spots and multi colored white flecked blue eyes?
    Skyfall
    Azure
    Lazuli
    Carbon

Mᴀʏ SᴛᴀʀCʟᴀɴ Lɪɢʜᴛ Yᴏᴜʀ Pᴀᴛʜ..

7. August 1, 2020 at 8:29 pm

Who is your ultimate favorite main-series-POV character? This is excluding ones who were temporarily POVs but not really official main POV characters, such as Stormfur and Flametail.

Options:
    – Alderheart
    – Twigbranch
    – Violetshine
    – Shadowsight
    – Bristlefrost
    – Rootspring

For me personally, I will be excluding DotC and TBC characters, as I haven’t read much of DotC, and I have read none of TBC, unfortunately.

~~~ Dovewing! ~~~

totally not obsessed with Glee

• ˜”*°•.˜”*°• Goldenberry •°*”˜.•°*”˜
      August 2, 2020 at 1:38 am

Leafpool 😛

I'm a weirdo and I'm proud

• August 2, 2020 at 1:39 am

Just like you, I will be excluding DotC and TBC because I haven’t read them.

I really can’t choose just one 😛 so I’ll go with Squirrelflight and Ivypool. I also LOVE both their sisters Leafpool and Dovewing!

I want a numbat

• August 2, 2020 at 2:42 am

My primary favs off of this list would have to be Dovewing, Twigbranch, Lionblaze, Leafpool, and Bramblestar 😛 And honorable mentions go to Jayfeather and Alderheart (and Violetshine)!

totally not obsessed with Glee

• August 2, 2020 at 2:20 am

bluebellsponge

dining at the ritz

• August 2, 2020 at 3:19 am

I’m not sure, but I liked Gray Wing, Clear Sky, and Jayfeather quite a bit.

🔥 💛 🌛🌛

• August 2, 2020 at 10:25 am

Ivypool because of all the villains and the DF but I hate how Mapleshade was written in OotS

Click my name!

• August 2, 2020 at 2:59 pm

Firestar.

That man is playing Galaga!

• Pearpaw

Bristlefrost!❤

Bri ❤🌞

• Riverpond
      August 4, 2020 at 4:38 am

GrAy WiNG FoR LifE

August 4, 2020 at 5:37 am

Alderheart/Jayfeather/Leafpool all the way.

It's too hard to pick a siggy

8. August 1, 2020 at 8:33 pm

This is kinda like Pinestripe’s question but I want to ask it too 😛 sry Pine
    What character in my story would you most like to meet?

Night – sarcastic, agile female, clever, strong, witty, sassy, one of my protagonists

Feather – cool, calm, has a crush on Ripple, sort of strange girl, one of my protagonists

Ripple – calm, chilled, kind-hearted boy, has a crush on Feather, is optimistic, one of my protagonists

Blaze – funny, cheerful boy with a gift for telling lies and getting out of sticky situations, sort of a protagonist

Acacia – pacifist, doesn’t fit in, tactical girl, is supposed to be evil but doesn’t want to be, a protagonist

Frost – quiet, introverted boy, EXTREMELY clever, kind of pessimistic, one of my protagonists

Shattered – light-hearted girl, doesn’t really think things through, easy to get along with, acts without thinking, one of my protagonists

Socks – horrible, unkind, sharp boy, stabbed the protagonists in the back, one of the antagonists

Whisker – kind, sharp, blunt girl, foreign, funny, a protagonist, Socks’ sister, gave him a hard time when she found out about his betrayal

Shadow – THE EVIL OVERLORD OF THIS ENTIRE THING 😛 she’s basically all the bad traits of these guys

Sleek – kinda like Night, a MAJOR dead protagonist

Fire – a cross between Ripple and Blaze, a major dead protagonist. He’s best friends with Sleek even though she refuses to admit it.

Click my name!

• August 2, 2020 at 1:00 am

Pretty much all of the good guys, plus Acacia 😛 The main one who stood out was Feather, since she’s sort of strange, and I have an appreciation for characters who are kind of out-of-step with everybody else; I’d definitely enjoy her company!

totally not obsessed with Glee

• August 2, 2020 at 1:40 am

Ripple sounds like the kind of guy I’d love to be friends with! I love him already! 🙂

I also like Shattered! She reminds me of my oc Victoria because of the “doesn’t think things through” and “easy to get along with” 😛

I want a numbat

• Hmm yes the floor is made out of floor (Lilaca | Lilykit/frost)
      August 2, 2020 at 2:02 am

I kinda want to do this except most of my characters are either jerks or serial killers and not the type you want to hang out with.

OUR netherite, NO FOOD

• Ttera won’t and can’t sign in
        August 2, 2020 at 8:33 am

Not gonna lie that was almost impossible to do as all the other characters are horrible too 😛

• August 3, 2020 at 5:29 am

I had the exact opposite problem- I have so many nice characters that it was almost impossible to decide which ones to fit in without making the list too long! 😛

I want a numbat

• August 2, 2020 at 2:19 am

they all seem good whoever you want to write about go ahead 🙂

dining at the ritz

• August 2, 2020 at 5:01 pm

Frost or Acacia

Whovians click my name!

• August 2, 2020 at 9:00 pm

Shattered!❤

Bri ❤🌞

• August 3, 2020 at 4:36 pm

Night, She sounds like one of my friends. :p

𝓒𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓴 𝓶𝔂 𝓷𝓪𝓶𝓮!

9. Moonpelt
    August 2, 2020 at 9:05 pm

Should I change my signature? And if so, what should I change it to be?

❄️If all is lost, all is found❄️

10. August 3, 2020 at 4:30 pm

Which profile pic should i use>
    This one: https://imgur.com/a/Ur9vs72#rjxeL72

Or my current one

𝓒𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓴 𝓶𝔂 𝓷𝓪𝓶𝓮!

• August 4, 2020 at 3:37 am

whatever you wanna do

dining at the ritz

August 4, 2020 at 5:39 am

The other one ’cause it looks kinda cute and scrunchy? No offence.

It's too hard to pick a siggy

11. August 3, 2020 at 4:39 pm

𝓒𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓴 𝓶𝔂 𝓷𝓪𝓶𝓮!

• August 3, 2020 at 8:37 pm

I have glasses for seeing things far away. (I can see close-up things without them)

(Unrelated, but I love your name! 😀 Jessy rocks!!!)

I want a numbat

• August 3, 2020 at 9:20 pm

I don’t have glasses!❤

Bri ❤🌞

• August 3, 2020 at 11:13 pm

i’m severely (and i mean really, really badly for my age) nearsighted, and i have contact lenses to wear outside of the house and during the day, and glasses for the night 🙂

💜 turn up my summer 💜

August 4, 2020 at 5:46 am

Sorry to hear that! ‘m assuming you have soft contact lenses? What do they feel like? I also am incredibly nearsighted for my age, now, if I didn’t wear my contact lenses, I’m assuming I would be at a 500-600. A normal person would probably be around 50-100 (nearsighted) Oh, and I wear those hard contact lenses at night, but have to adapted that I can literally go for a long time awake and seeing without much discomfort.

It's too hard to pick a siggy

• August 4, 2020 at 3:37 am

i got glasses

dining at the ritz

• August 4, 2020 at 5:17 am

I… have glasses.

That man is playing Galaga!

• 🌺 Stormtail ~ Storm 💙
      August 4, 2020 at 7:23 pm

I don’t have glasses or contacts or need them, although I don’t know the numbers for my vision. The distance can be slightly glossy (not quite bad enough to be described as fuzzy), but I have pretty good vision, and I’m fortunate.

totally not obsessed with Glee