Polls

Poll catHey, BlogClan!

Here is a brand new page for you to create polls on.

I found a website (well, Josh found it actually) called http://www.strawpoll.me

Create polls there, copy and paste the url of your poll into a comment, and you have created your own personal poll!

Like this one (clicky clicky!)

Or just do it the old-fashioned way and post your poll in a comment. Whatever makes you happiest! 😀 😀

(You can find the old Polls Page here)

6,878 Replies to “Polls”

1. Bunny1234
    June 10, 2018 at 5:09 pm

Here’s another one about overrated cat: http://www.strawpoll.me/15869577/r

In case you’re wondering, I voted Mapleshade. I can’t get over how agonisingly popular she is! Not to mention most people don’t like her because they think she’s a cool villain but because they think what she did was okay! She gets so much defence she’s hardly a villain anymore.

• June 10, 2018 at 8:06 pm

Honestly, none of these cats are really overrated. Maybe Jayfeather a little, but he’s still pretty awesome. I voted Breezepelt because I hate him, but I haven’t seen him being overrated.

I like Mapleshade because she kicks butt, she’s a female supervillain, she’s scary, and she has depth and an understandable backstory. I still don’t think what she did was okay or that her having kits and being sad excuses what she did, though. That’s why she’s so cool. She was a mother, and she wasn’t a bad mother, but she was still a bad person. She wasn’t your typical POWER MURDER STABBY STABBY BETRAYAL villain. Plus she’s the only girl super villain /

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

• Butterflyflower
        June 11, 2018 at 4:37 pm

I mostly agree with that actually. I chose Maplehshade and Jayfeather, but I already said things about Mapleshade down there, and I like Jayfeather, I just can’t always understand why he’s such a fan favorite XD I like Breezepelt as a character/villain, but I feel like the majority of Warriors fans hate him. I feel like I might be one of the only people who actually likes him as a character but doesn’t think what he did was okay. Idk though. 😛

• Moon is logged out
      June 10, 2018 at 8:32 pm

I like Mapleshade, not because what she did was okay, but because I think she has an interesting story.

• Butterflyflower
        June 11, 2018 at 4:33 pm

Same, and she’s an interesting villain, but I actually did choose her as one of the overrated characters because even though I like her, I don’t understand why she’s one of the most popular characters. 😛 I’m the same way with Scourge. I love him because he’s an amazing character/villain, but he wasn’t even in the story for that long and he has a lot of fangirls. 😛

• juni
      June 11, 2018 at 3:25 pm

chose breezepelt since i don’t really have an opinion on the other three/actually sort of don’t like him

• Jayquill
      June 12, 2018 at 2:36 pm

I think Bluestar because while I like her personality, some of the things she does are cruel and unjust. Even if she was depressed.

• Jayquill
        June 12, 2018 at 2:41 pm

Also going just off Bluestar’s Prophecy she was a little too biased against Thistleclaw. I know he liked to fight and that if he was leader Firepaw would never have come, but Tigerclaw would’ve been chosen deputy and wouldn’t have killed so many Thunderclan cats.

• June 15, 2018 at 9:23 pm

Not really. Her actions seem harsh, but they’re contrasts to how the rest of the Clan saw him, which was as a good guy. ThunderClan literally would have been destroyed if Thistleclaw had become leader, and Bluestar was the only one who realized this and did anything to stop it.

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

• Jayquill
      June 12, 2018 at 3:10 pm

Bluestar. I like her cool personality, but she makes horrible decisions when she gets depressed. It’s cruel to name people after their deformities. Even if she was depressed.

2. Emberpaw who is back from church camp
    June 10, 2018 at 10:03 pm

WHY IS JAYFEATHER ON THIS LIST HE IS THE BEST CAT EVER!!! OH YEAH BLOGCLAN I AM BACK FROM CHURCH CAMP!!!! FEAR ME!!!

• June 11, 2018 at 3:26 am

I know! Jayfeather’s AWESOME!!!!

• Bunny1234
      June 11, 2018 at 8:37 am

Why is he so popular thoughhhhhhhhhhh

• Drizzleflash
        June 12, 2018 at 5:50 am

His sarcasm is endearing 😛

3. Shadepaw
    June 10, 2018 at 10:10 pm

BlogClan is life =^6_^=

• Emberpaw who is back from church camp and had a great time
      June 11, 2018 at 10:39 pm

Kind of. I mean, he was great in the first series, but after that he just got pretty annoying. And in OotS when I found out that he was the fourth cat, I practically SCREAMED. I really wanted it to be Mothwing.

• Waterstar
      July 24, 2018 at 4:44 pm

YES! Like everyone loves him and he is all nice and has like NO flaws……

Crazy weird girl

4. Frostpaw (fire)
    June 11, 2018 at 6:19 pm
    • Emberpaw who is back from church camp and had a great time
      June 11, 2018 at 10:40 pm

Frosto!

• Moon is logged out
      June 12, 2018 at 7:48 am

A nickname tends to be more of something you earn over time. If you comment a lot, people will often start calling you something. At least, that is what happened to me. I like all the ones in your poll, though.

• Frostpaw (fire)
        June 12, 2018 at 3:30 pm

Thanks! I’m not sure what people call me. Anyone know?

• June 13, 2018 at 4:26 pm

i like Frofire

5. Eaglepaw (Eaglestorm)
    June 12, 2018 at 10:15 am
    • Ivykit / Cinnakit
      June 15, 2018 at 5:49 pm

Shrewpaw is one of my fave characters EVER, but I would hate a reincarnation of him 🙂

6. Jayquill
    June 12, 2018 at 3:30 pm

I apologize if my comments repeat. For some reason it wont work right.

7. Jayquill
    June 12, 2018 at 3:45 pm

Some reason my posts aren’t showing.

8. Ivykit / Cinnakit
    June 12, 2018 at 5:11 pm

Mwahahahaha!
    Now this is hard!
    Just to tell you, I voted Rue. I think she outcutes both the others (but not by too much. The others are cute too! But not as cute as Rue)
    (This is litterally like, one of my fave BlogClan pages)(one of the reasons in because I get to ask REALLY hard questions 😛 )

TESTS PEOPLE!
    MORE HARD QUESTIONS FOR YOU!
    Which ship is CUTER? Not what one you like best, but what one is cuter?
    FYI, I said Tawny x Thunder coz why not? 😛 😉 😝😜😂 XD

• Cinnakit / Ivykit
      June 12, 2018 at 5:19 pm

Omsc.
      I actually forgot to paste the second poll. I’m so dumb. Well here it is!

• Maple
        June 15, 2018 at 7:16 pm

Eclipse and Mieginck

No one can spell his name don’t name worry
        It’s M i e g i n c k
        Or for short Mie

9. Bunny1234
    June 12, 2018 at 7:45 pm

I don’t know I keep making polls, BUT HERE’S ANOTHER: http://www.strawpoll.me/15883637

• Waterstar
      July 24, 2018 at 4:47 pm

Crowfeather! His one love died and the other rejected him 🙁 He didn’t parent Breeze and love Night because he didn’t want to hurt them..

Crazy weird girl

10. Duskthorn
    June 12, 2018 at 11:36 pm

Man, I haven’t been on the polls page in forever 😛