Polls

Poll catHey, BlogClan!

Here is a brand new page for you to create polls on.

I found a website (well, Josh found it actually) called http://www.strawpoll.me

Create polls there, copy and paste the url of your poll into a comment, and you have created your own personal poll!

Like this one (clicky clicky!)

Or just do it the old-fashioned way and post your poll in a comment. Whatever makes you happiest!

21K Comments
Anonymous
Anonymous
January 2, 2021 6:13 pm

https://www.strawpoll.me/42377792 what should i change my name to?

Turtle hates Bumblestripe|Turtlepaw/dapple🐢🐢🐢
Turtle hates Bumblestripe|Turtlepaw/dapple🐢🐢🐢
January 3, 2021 8:45 pm

What’s your favorite color of the rainbow?

PoppyfrostXBriarlight forever!

Poppypaw/sky
Poppypaw/sky
January 4, 2021 4:48 pm

Random poll because I want to try making links into words:
Click Here!

Starla | Starpaw/mist
Starla | Starpaw/mist
January 4, 2021 10:12 pm

REPOST

Which name sounds better?

✌♥ FR𝓞𝓼tᵖα𝐖 ~ 𝕗я𝓸Ⓢ丅fάη𝔾 || ˢŇỖⓦⓅά𝓦 ~ 𝔰ℕ𝕠ฬⓈ𝔽𝕃ⓘĞⓗт ♥✌
Clockpaw
January 5, 2021 9:27 pm
Stormtail (Storm)
Stormtail (Storm)
January 5, 2021 9:31 pm

Who are some of your favorite cats in Warriors? I know that’s a common question lol, but for me personally, I haven’t said mine (or, really, thought about it) in a while, and I just thought why not; I’m curious anyways 😛 (Note I haven’t read much of DotC, nor TBC, so those won’t be included.)

Some of my favorites include Crowfeather, Feathertail (recently became one of my favorites because of A Shadow in RiverClan), Dovewing, recent-Squirrelflight, Leafpool, Alderheart, Jayfeather, Lionblaze, and Ravenpaw 🙂 (Yeah, I took Twigbranch and Leafstar, among others, off of my list — I don’t dislike them, but I don’t like them much in more recent books for several reasons.) Favorite side characters include Purdy and Podlight (I just really like the name lol, I mean I don’t know if he counts though). I’m probably missing a bunch of cats XD, but oh well 😛 Yes, my list might be far smaller, because I’m being picky and particular; Warriors characters get ruined for me easily of late, as I’m noticing little things I dislike about a lot of them. This doesn’t mean I dislike Warriors for it, though XD — it just means I enjoy the few characters that much more!

Sorrelleaf
Sorrelleaf
January 7, 2021 2:38 am
Turtle LOVES SquirrelflightXJessy! 💖(Turtlepaw🐢🐢🐢)
Turtle LOVES SquirrelflightXJessy! 💖(Turtlepaw🐢🐢🐢)
January 7, 2021 2:29 pm
sav
sav
January 8, 2021 4:42 am

help!

my purrsona, ashspring, needs a new name!

shes a pale gray, cream & white she-cat with pale green eyes and fluffy fur. she’s very shy around strangers but when you get to know her, she’s wide open. shes loud, funny, and very annoying. she has little friends, and many associates, as well as enemies and rivals among her fellow RiverClan warriors. she prefers playing the water rather then hunting it, and she often sneaks out during patrol duty to mess around and be lazy. what do you suppose we rename her as? i want to make my purrsona an apprentice as well.

idk if this counts in this category so AH mods if it doesn’t don’t post the comment- ill just go ask in blogtavern idk

*`~^Food-obsessed Cinder-Burrito-Tea--CINDA--Cinderpaw/whisker!^~`*
*`~^Food-obsessed Cinder-Burrito-Tea--CINDA--Cinderpaw/whisker!^~`*
January 8, 2021 4:44 am

CINDAS POLL OF THE DAY

Which is your favorite page on Blogclan

Turtle loves “Could Never Be” by Blixemi|Turtle🐢🐢🐢
Turtle loves “Could Never Be” by Blixemi|Turtle🐢🐢🐢
January 9, 2021 8:54 pm

What’s your favorite animal?
I like cats the best! I’ve met many kind cats in my life, and they make wonderful pets- and friends!

Other animals I like include red pandas, dolphins, bunnies, squirrels, polar bears, and turtles.

Swallowing Shadows