Polls

Poll catHey, BlogClan!

Here is a brand new page for you to create polls on.

I found a website (well, Josh found it actually) called http://www.strawpoll.me

Create polls there, copy and paste the url of your poll into a comment, and you have created your own personal poll!

Like this one (clicky clicky!)

Or just do it the old-fashioned way and post your poll in a comment. Whatever makes you happiest!

21.1K Comments

January 20, 2021 12:31 am

Here u go
Vote on my poll: https://www.strawpoll.me/42476679

💙 𝓘𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓲𝓹𝓮 ▪️ 𝓐𝓹𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓬𝓮💙
💙 𝓘𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓲𝓹𝓮 ▪️ 𝓐𝓹𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓬𝓮💙
January 20, 2021 3:35 pm

What are your favourite she-cats?

Turtle really likes Remus Lupin🧡🐺🧡🐺 (Turtlepaw🐢🐢🐢)
Turtle really likes Remus Lupin🧡🐺🧡🐺 (Turtlepaw🐢🐢🐢)
January 20, 2021 9:34 pm

What’re your thoughts on Squirrelflight?

I’ll Be Complete

2. Leafpool
1. CiNdErHeArT obvs
meow

Turtle🐢🐢🐢Has “King & Lionheart” Stuck In Ots Head😜
Turtle🐢🐢🐢Has “King & Lionheart” Stuck In Ots Head😜
January 21, 2021 2:26 pm

So I’m planning this fanfic, yes Turtle is making another fanfic even though xe is in the middle of four and I need help deciding on a title!
The two main characters are named Shadowburr and Icerain, so I kinda want the title to be something that makes sense with both of their names, so I came up with these ideas.
Shadows And Ice
• Ice And Shadows
• An Icy Burr
• Shadow Rain

What title do you like best?
I’ll Be Complete

🥳 New year's Sandy hopes for the best in 2021! 🎉 (Sandpaw/frost)
🥳 New year's Sandy hopes for the best in 2021! 🎉 (Sandpaw/frost)
January 23, 2021 7:29 am

Haha I remember when I was super active on this page 😛

Here’s a random poll: How long have you been on the blog? {… – Straw Poll

"Of course it will work, when has it not worked?" (Raven | Raventhornpaw)
"Of course it will work, when has it not worked?" (Raven | Raventhornpaw)
January 23, 2021 5:09 pm

behold, the most stupid and random question in existence.
if you can turn any species immortal, and put that entire population of species on a moon in the Solar System, which species and which moon would you choose? The species will not cause any damage to the moon and will just…be there. (to make you do research, you are forbidden from placing any species on our moon)

My pick is squirrels on Enceladus (don’t ask, I know it’s random).

Poppypaw/sky
Poppypaw (Poppysky)
January 24, 2021 3:34 am

If I were to theoretically write a book on Wattpad full of warrior cat stories and share them with BlogClan would you prefer if I posted the link to it or post the chapters as comments on here? Just a heads up,this theoretic book if far from being finished,so I won’t be able to show it to you guys for a while.

-Post the link to it on Wattpad
-Share it as comments on the blog

Moonbreeze#Tortoiseshell
Moonbreeze#Tortoiseshell
January 24, 2021 4:42 am

Hiiii! This is my first poll so it’s gonna just be like opinions so. . . comment for answers!
What is the best reason to leave a clan? A. I love someone outside of the clan B. It’s boring in there. C. My clan-mates hate me and i always feel uncomfortable. D. I’m an insane yet cute kitty.

Moonbreeze
Moonbreeze
January 24, 2021 6:08 am

Heyo! Yes, it hasn’t been too long since my last poll but i’m bored! So. . .
Which is he most ugly-cry cat death?
A. Firestar
B.Bluestar
C.Hollyleaf
D.Honeyfern
E. Ashfur (?????)
F.Sandstorm
G.Scourge (I really like Scourge :3)

Brillig