440 Replies to “Role Playing Discussion Page”

1. Icepaw(stream)
    June 18, 2019 at 12:43 am

How do you find the pages that you use to claim RP pages, or however you describe them, and what are they called?

• June 18, 2019 at 2:55 am

People usually just click on random images to find secret pages (that’s what they’re called), but others (including me) have found a way to find over 50+ unclaimed ones 😛 (In my case, so far I think over 80? Idek at this point, I had to start a google doc because the google note didn’t have enough space 😛 )

I posted my method of finding them somewhere on here but I’ll have to search the blog for it and I don’t have the patience for finding the method atm for it so I’ll post on here later

If you want some I can give you some secret pages, though

uSE thY lIMBs tO uNMotIOn

• Sunfall the first
        June 27, 2019 at 4:44 pm

Can you give me one?

I heart warriors

• Embermoon/paw (Emby)
      June 18, 2019 at 4:16 am

They are called Secret Pages, and you find them when sometimes if you click on an image it will take you to one, or you could ask around. I’m sure some people have some that they could give you .

blehhh

2. June 18, 2019 at 3:09 am

Advertising three roleplays in one post because I’m lazy 😛

PhantomClan – Warriors Roleplay

lgbtq-pride-pixilart.png

Info: PhantomClan is a Clan of cats that lives separated from other Clans, and is friendly to loners, kittypets, and even rogues (depending on who the rogues are). However, what makes this Clan different is that most of them, if not all, have powers. Powers can range from fairy dust manipulation (such a cute power imo) to being able to manipulate water. This is the newest roleplay and it’s very open!

Miitopia RP – Miitopia Roleplay (I’m so creative such wow)

big_family_by_snowylynxx-dazm8m0

Info: This is a roleplay based on one of my favorite video games, Miitopia! If you don’t know what it is, Miitopia is a roleplaying video game that centers around Miis, which are customizable avatars that can be based on real life people, yourself, fictional characters, etc. In the case of Miitopia, they have their own personalities and jobs all the while fighting monsters and attempting to save the world of Miitopia! This is basically a roleplay version of Miitopia and we’re very open to new members! It’s recommended that you have the knowledge of what the seven Mii personalities are along with the knowledge of the classes, but I’m willing to explain if it doesn’t make sense! (I’m literally just trying to help my poor, dying fandom 😛 )

Rite of Passage – Wings of Fire Roleplay

GE DIGITAL CAMERA

Info: This is a roleplay based on Wings of Fire and partially Maple’s roleplay, The Tests 2.0. Basically me thinking “I wonder what The Tests would be like but with dragons?” and that was how the idea was born. It’s kind of dead atm because I’m lacking in inspiration, but newcomers would be nice. If anyone’s interested, I’d like it if someone could help me host the roleplay like with accepting characters and all that jazz, as it’s kind of in a slump. (Plus I’ve been more active on my Miitopia roleplay than anything since I’m 100% driven to keep that active because it’s Miitopia 😛 )

And those are some of the roleplays I’ve made so far that are open to joining! 😀 Please remember to read the rules and information part, though, since that makes accepting characters a lot easier for poor Hazy 😛

uSE thY lIMBs tO uNMotIOn

• Embermoon/paw (Emby)
      June 18, 2019 at 4:26 pm

I could help you with accepting characters and hosting and stuff!

blehhh

• June 18, 2019 at 6:27 pm

I could help 🙂

SPIDERS RUN FOR YOUR LIFE

• June 22, 2019 at 2:41 pm

Hey can you please accept my character on Rite of Passage? 🙂

Gradually watermelon

• Sunfall the first
      June 27, 2019 at 10:52 am

Can you accept me on Phantomclan?

I heart warriors

3. June 18, 2019 at 12:29 pm

A roleplay I have called broken clans:

firestar princess cloudtail

YEHESSS! I GOT 2 FREE TACO’S!

4. Embermoon/paw (Emby)
    June 18, 2019 at 4:37 pm

I’m here to advertise my Role play, the Warrior Games. It is a crossover from Warriors and the Hunger Games. You do not have to know the Hunger Games to participate. I’ve also updated it if you are part of it already. Here is the link:

crowfeather_by_meow286-dak5j2o

blehhh

• Bluefire/Blu is a Divergent (Erudite, Amity, Candor) Gryffindor
      June 18, 2019 at 10:00 pm

I created a few characters, I don’t know if the comment has been modded yet though.

5. Moonkit028
    June 19, 2019 at 9:11 pm

Hello! This is my first roleplay that I have EVER hosted so it will probably be super bad.. but here we go! I’m not sure if the link will work…

cute bat

6. Sunpaw
    June 19, 2019 at 11:11 pm

I need a secret pave guys…I promise I’ll actually commit to this roleplay.

7. Sunpaw
    June 21, 2019 at 2:28 am

Come join my roleplay, the Café! It’s a great place to have fun and meet new people and just talk. You can play mini-games and win prizes as well.

cropped-7_281023.jpg

8. Bluefire/Blu is a Divergent (Erudite, Amity, Candor) Gryffindor
    June 25, 2019 at 2:12 am

HELP IT’S DYING

Trailing Stars Chapter 5

IF YOU’RE PART OF THIS PLEASE GET BACK ON IT PLEASE

9. Mapledrift
    June 25, 2019 at 7:25 am

Ahhh I’m unsure whether to drop Sophia’s Vengeance or not

If I told someone loads of plot points to try and keep going until my motivation came back, would any members be willing to run it ?

• June 25, 2019 at 7:46 am

I would be willing, since I do have some Tests motivation atm though I will be pretty inactive on everything on the 29th since I’ll be going to Great America (amusement park)

Not sure if this helped though 😛

uSE thY lIMBs tO uNMotIOn

• A Very Gay Rose 🌈 ♥
      June 25, 2019 at 4:47 pm

ME

I WOULD I WOULD I WOULD

ALSO HAZY TOO

WE CAN CO-RUN IT OR SOMETHING

Please i can’t let this die Maple 😛

• Cinnamonpaw
      June 25, 2019 at 11:56 pm

I could help with accepting characters and things like that, as it’s summer break and I can finally be active

10. Mapledrift
    June 26, 2019 at 7:22 am

ANNOUNCEMENT 2

So, for a little while, I have decided that if both of you are ok with this, Hazy and Rose you two can co run the Test 2 for a little while whilst I get my inspiration back
    I do have a massive plot plan for the next test, which is awkward as I’m handing it over, but I’ve explained on this page

But seriously, if you aren’t Rose or Hazy, do NOT look at this page
    It will spoil everything for you and will make everything else quite boring to roleplay along to, that’s why my inspiration sometimes dies, it is quite hard to enjoy the plot when you know exactly when and what will happen

Anyway, here is the page for you guys 🙂

tawnypelt_by_amyvstheworld-d5vfo4i