727 Replies to “Role Playing Discussion Page”

1. July 9, 2019 at 8:52 pm

ALRIGHTY

I have an idea…a skit, very much like the worlds of Starkit and Densitywish. But the protagonist has sense.

Prophecykit does not like his name. He does not like anyone in his clan. He does not like the fact that he has been singled out as favourite by his dimwit mother despite the (no autocorrect, not Trevor) fact that he is the only cat in Perfectionclan who has a quick-witted brain and a sharp tongue and is very much not afraid to use them. The only thing he does like is the phrase ‘I’m surrounded by IDIOTS!’ (A phrase which is used often).

I am a busy child. I need people to submit OCs and write this with me. Or anyone can steal the idea and write it themselves.

Just…help. I thought this was a good idea.

Maybe not.

Submit if you dare.

Just put stuff down about a cat or something. Make them odd.

It’s 8:48pm. I get 3 hours of sunlight a week. My mother wants me to be in bed.

(If anyone wants any ideas then I want a cat called autocorrect. Don’t argue)

also hAZY PLEASE GRANT ME A SECRET PAGE PLEASE THANK YOU HAVE A NOICE DAY AND WEAR YOUR SEATBELT?!?!?!?!,!1!1?1!1?2!1

Bold of you to assume I'm Navy

• Cheetahspark
      July 10, 2019 at 5:09 am

that sounds so good someone make it immediately

• July 10, 2019 at 5:47 am

Oof here you are 😛

tigerstar_by_wings_of_north_dbp00te-fullview

💖 Serenade Ship Captain 💖

• Icepaw(stream)
      July 10, 2019 at 11:58 am

Autocorrect-
      Appearance: Pale pink with white spots, wings, and rainbow eyes
      Age: 29…0 moons old
      Gender: Female
      Rank: Leader, if not, deputy, if not warrior
      Personality: Unpredictable. Nothing else
      Hey you said make them odd, and that you wanted a cat named Autocorrect. 😛

How do you make good siggies

• Bluefire who might be changing her name...
      July 10, 2019 at 5:25 pm

Swiftminnow, a silver-grey tom with amber eyes and large ears. He’s a senior warrior with a mate named Milkleaves and two kits. It’s strong but clumsy.
      Milkleaves, a pale cream she-cat with leaf-green eyes and a bushy tail. She is a nursery queen with two kits. She’s incredibly dumb, but she means well.
      Mallowkit, a pale cream tom with amber eyes and a bushy tail. He’s the son of Milkleaves and is of average intelligence, but very reckless.
      Featherkit, a silver-grey she-cat with leaf-green eyes and large ears. She’s the daughter of Milkleaves and is very naive and optimistic.

2. July 10, 2019 at 2:08 am

Hey everyone! I’m starting a Hunger Games fanfic, only warriors characters will fight!

NOMINATIONS-
    You will be able to nominate them HERE:

birthday-hats

from now until July 25, unless I have less than 20 nominations 🙂 You can nominate up to 5 characters, and they can be the same character as someone else. If I get more than 24 different characters, then we will have to vote for our fav 24.

SPONSORING-
    Sponsoring will start when the games have officially started. You will be able to send who you want to win any item they need for a amopunt of points. Points can be earned by winning NTAs,GTWs, and other games HERE:

cat-bowtie-elections

Prices will increase when the story begins. You cannot buy items right now.

That’s all! If I missed anything, I will repost so don’t worry!

sksksilent thaw!

• Iceeeeeeeeeee (Icy)
      July 10, 2019 at 2:10 am

Oooo, cool!

ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴛᴜᴅᴏʀ ʀᴏꜱᴇ ʜᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴏʀɴꜱ 🌹

3. July 10, 2019 at 1:20 pm

Broken clans. You can submit forms, but it may be a few days before a reply

YEHESSS! I GOT 2 FREE TACO’S!

4. Twiggy028
    July 15, 2019 at 5:06 pm

I’m advertising my dead roleplay, someone else can claim it, for any clan u want

cute bat
    August 21, 2017 • 355 × 440 • The Secret Lives of Prey by Dawnlily and Winterwhisper

• Sunny
      July 16, 2019 at 7:15 pm

What’s it called? the link isn’t working.

I'm not throwing away my shot!

• Sunny
      July 16, 2019 at 7:22 pm

ignore my previous comment. Can I claim it and keep the storyline?

I'm not throwing away my shot!

• Twiggy028
        July 18, 2019 at 8:17 pm

Sure

5. Mapledrift
    July 16, 2019 at 1:01 pm

Hey um everyone I think that I might have to slowly let Tests 2 die unless anyone wants to pick it up. This is not yet a final choice but I’ve been considering shutting it down for a while
    I’d love to start a new and more unique Roleplay in a completely different world and give it some unique flair if anyone would be interested

• Rainshine 🌸 Rainie
      July 16, 2019 at 1:15 pm

I’ll always be interested in your role plays 😉

下雨天的阳光

• Pineblossom
      July 16, 2019 at 1:25 pm

Ooh I would really love to join another one of your roleplays! I’m currently only in Divided Society but I’ve been wanting to join the tests when it opened 😀 but I would definitely be interested in joining a totally new one too!

~ fall breeze autumn leaves ~

• Cheetahspark
      July 16, 2019 at 1:26 pm

I’ve already gone inactive and I apologize 🙁 I can’t promise I’ll join if you end up starting a new roleplay, but I will support you through whatever decision you make!

• Aqua
      July 16, 2019 at 3:10 pm

I’m a little more interested in a unique role-play, but I’ll join either one 😃

• Clo who has a mentor :)
      July 17, 2019 at 12:56 am

Um , I could take charge if that’s what you mean, I could go back to that page you left for Rose and Hazy 😀
      I’ll join the new roleplay too!

Ask me to draw your purrsona

• July 17, 2019 at 7:01 am

Clo if you want to take charge, honestly, just reply to this comment and I will give you a hand with everything because it can be confusing to run

Somewhere that’s Green

• Clo who has a mentor :)
          July 17, 2019 at 3:58 pm

Okay! I’ve wanted to try something big anyway 😀

Ask me to draw your purrsona

• Clo who has a mentor :)
            July 17, 2019 at 5:39 pm

Want me to start now? 😀

Ask me to draw your purrsona

• Mapledrift
              July 18, 2019 at 12:47 pm

Would you mind giving me a little while if that’s ok ? I need to kinda decide what fate I want it to have because the universe is quite personal to me I kinda need a little while to decide whether to hand it off or not 🙂

• Clo who has a mentor :)
                July 18, 2019 at 3:22 pm

Of course! 🙂 take as much time as you need, and i’ll happy with whatever you choose 😀

Ask me to draw your purrsona

• Starpaw/blossom (Star)
      July 17, 2019 at 3:46 am

Maple dear, we’re always ready to join whatever roleplay you think of ❤️
      If you want to shut down the Tests 2 roleplay, go ahead. We all support you no matter what decision you make.
      If you make a new roleplay, I’m sure it’ll be absolutely fantastic. You are so creative, and I’m sure you’ll come up with one of the best ideas ever ❤️

Your Favorite Blender

• July 17, 2019 at 5:15 am

If you ever wanna join one… *cough* join mine *cough*

tears rising to the rim

6. July 17, 2019 at 12:47 am

This is a GameClan, where you can play games!!

Crystie_and_Sandy

creeper aw man

7. July 17, 2019 at 5:17 am

HI Phil swift here with life in riverclan! This crazy adventure rp is here and wants new recruits (some more in the other clans too pls)

Trailing Stars: Chapter Seven

tears rising to the rim

8. July 17, 2019 at 7:05 am

I’m searching for roleplays to join right now

anything that’s quite different from the usual would be super cool

Somewhere that’s Green

9. Icepaw(stream)
    July 17, 2019 at 11:48 am

The Tale of Two, MistClan and ShellClan

rainstarluv.jpg

How do you make good siggies

• Sunny
      July 17, 2019 at 6:33 pm

Click on it, please. Me and Ice are on it almost every day except when there is no need to be one but I check it every day.

I'm not throwing away my shot!

10. July 18, 2019 at 1:01 am

Gimme a secret page someone

I'm Home blogclan

• Embers on a Summer Dawn (Emberdawn)
      July 18, 2019 at 2:54 am

If you ask politely, I’m sure someone will 🙂

Moderator, BlogClan's Deputy

11. Dappy
    July 18, 2019 at 3:37 am

Come and join my new roleplay Reclaiming Reval! It’s my first roleplay, let’s hope this doesn’t go up in flames. 😛

picture

12. Mapledrift
    July 18, 2019 at 8:11 pm

My sci fi cat roleplay Clandestine Stars is ready for you to join !!!!

ravenclawcat