743 Replies to “Role Playing Discussion Page”

1. KittyTheCat
    October 20, 2019 at 8:07 pm

Great Starclan!!! What is this??? It looks interesting……………………..I just found this page. Please help me out !! What is this!!!

WHAT AM I DOIN WITH MY LIVES?!

• Birchfoot
      October 20, 2019 at 8:44 pm

people post about their RPs, and you can join them if you’d like 🙂

• KittyTheCat
        October 21, 2019 at 1:21 am

oh, how do you join, and where are the RPs?

WHAT AM I DOIN WITH MY LIVES?!

• Birchfoot
          November 10, 2019 at 10:27 pm

the people running each RP generally post links to their sign up pages on this page, so keep checking!! 😀

2. Monkeyfur
    October 22, 2019 at 3:38 am

Hi I still need at least 8 more people to join so that we can start!

Here is a roleplay that nobody has ever thought about before…
    I call it THE FINAL BATTLE…(my second ever roleplay)
    There are at least five Heroes and five Villains…
    They must find the clues that are scattered around the blog to find the link to the website and the code that they must post onto the secret page…
    One team wins and the other looses…

So click this link to join this roleplay…

Capture_dd32f6f2-800d-4a9c-8c8f-8b1600582baa_grande.png

New Name!

• Monkeyfur
      November 3, 2019 at 4:49 am

HI! This roleplay only needs one more person to start! Please consider joining!

New Name!

3. October 22, 2019 at 7:02 am

Hello, everyone! This is Ivyne here to tell you that I’ve rebooted not one, but two roleplays because let’s not let roleplaying on BlogClan die out, now…

Rite of Passage – Wings of Fire

GE DIGITAL CAMERA

Yes, after having some inspiration to continue this, I decided to. It’s similar to Maple’s The Tests, but based in the WoF-verse and with different aspects (for example: there are no powers in this, but there are fanon tribal abilities in the list of powers you can choose from). I’m rebooting everything, which means that literally everything done before isn’t canonical anymore so…if you want, go ahead and yeet your characters on in because there really isn’t any risks, maybe some in the first trial, but overall it’ll be easy to get the hang of. (And if you had any characters in my Rain Reign roleplay, then you can go ahead and yeet them here too. I mean, I plan on doing that eventually.)

…also, anyone willing to help me out with running this roleplay would be appreciated, as I might lose the link when switching devices, or don’t have the time to do it, or I just forget about the roleplay.

Daybreak – Miitopia

big_family_by_snowylynxx-dazm8m0

…I’m more surprised I managed to find a good name for this one but anyways, this is my Miitopia roleplay but rebooted! Literally everything has been removed from the initial canon of the roleplay so we’re starting over! (More proof: I yeeted my old first character Hydrangea in favour of my new persona/Miisona Anthracite) It’ll be a great time to join, and this time I’m going to make more attempts to make sure that things are more together 😛 Such as, being limited to only two characters per BlogClanner. This is because it’s harder to keep track of so many characters and most of them go unused in this roleplay because not many people are active in the first place, meaning only a few characters are used at best. So this was to help stop that problem…anyways, you don’t need to know anything about Miitopia to join, as I mean, I’m willing to help you out if you have questions on what to do 😛

I hope you try to join at least one of them!

💖 Serenade Ship Captain 💖

4. October 22, 2019 at 10:19 pm

Cat-note

Hi, does anyone who’s read Harry Potter want to take over this?

Bold of you to assume I'm Navy

5. Echopool
    October 30, 2019 at 6:34 pm

How would roleplaying on here work?

Warrior cats and Undertale

• Potato 🌸(Blueflower)💙
      November 1, 2019 at 1:20 pm

Can you clarify a bit?
      This page is where people advertise their roleplays, and you follow the rules they post.
      Roleplaying is just commenting in character! 😀

• December 8, 2019 at 1:19 am

roleplaying style-
      The tabby she cat leaped over the cliff, glancing down. Where is she? She thought.

Assuming you aren’t a cat 😛 , this would be acting like a cat 🙂
      or basically acting in a play, but type style
      I can’t explain well oof

🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄

6. Pastelpaw🌸Pasty
    November 10, 2019 at 2:25 pm

Any role plays I could join?

And that’s the tea.

7. November 22, 2019 at 7:49 am

So I don’t like Pokémon, but what about a AU where queens would fight their kits in Pokémon battles for fun, and if you had an apprentice they were your Pokémon? And the apps trained in Pokémon fights? And at gatherings cats would fight and your type was based on your clan, half-clan kits being 2 types? Please someone make this!

Tall x Jake 4 ever!!

8. Monkeyfur
    November 22, 2019 at 1:47 pm

Monkeyfur-is-flying-to-space….jpg

New Pokemon ROLEPLAY! PLEASE PLAY!

New Name!

9. November 24, 2019 at 9:31 pm

BlogClan Roleplay

mottlebae.jpg

No need to sign up! Since we are all members of BlogClan , we can all join and do whatever we want.

Yeet

10. Moon who can’t wait for the day she can stuff her face with food (Moonpaw/leap)
    November 26, 2019 at 11:43 pm

Pokémon, Lost in the Forest RP!
    This is my first RP so plz join and stay active, I hope it goes well and doesn’t die!!
    Info page: https://blogclan.katecary.co.uk/3182828800_6afdbfe604_n-jpg/

RP page: https://blogclan.katecary.co.uk/silverleafnature-jpeg/

Character creating and changing:https://blogclan.katecary.co.uk/screenshot-2019-06-10-at-10-09-32-pm-png/

I think once I am done with this one I’ll do a Newsies RP if I’m still obsessed by then! What do you think?

Brrrrrr

11. Potato 🌸(Blueflower)💙
    November 30, 2019 at 7:32 pm

A roleplay! I’ve made a roleplay! About cats fighting or something I really don’t know
    INFO: https://blogclan.katecary.co.uk/bushfire-sandfrost-png/
    CAT CREATION: https://blogclan.katecary.co.uk/o7oawzkl-jpg/
    COASTCLAN ROLEPLAY PAGE: https://blogclan.katecary.co.uk/ex-jpg/
    THE OZOMA ROLEPLAY PAGE: https://blogclan.katecary.co.uk/953bb78848f9a3defdd51c2ba2547ff5-jpg/

12. Pearkit
    December 1, 2019 at 3:17 am

Here’s my roleplay:
    There are 8 cats. Four of them are members of Starclan, 4 of them are members of the Dark Forest. They do stuff.

Cloudpaw.png

13. NeonCandyKat
    December 2, 2019 at 1:08 am

Okay, can anyone tell me how to make my own rp page, and is there limits to what kind of rps are allowed on this site? Like, ik rp with inappropriate content is probably not allowed, but say an rp without strict rules (like magic and stuff is allowed) or crossover rps, would that be okay?

• Iceeeeeeeeeee (Icy)
      December 2, 2019 at 2:09 am

Hi hi! You can use secret pages for your roleplay. Ask/look around, there are plenty of pages to be had! What your roleplay is about is up to you. As long as it’s appropriate, it’s okay!

❄ BlogTeam Mod, Medicine Cat ❄