Role Playing Discussion Page

Share links to your role playing games here!

Please keep comments uncluttered here by RPing elsewhere. There are plenty of secret pages where you can play 🙂

This page was inspired by an original idea by Emberdawn. All hail, Embix. ❤️

1.9K Comments
Scorchie has won fortnite by default of missing cheeto
Scorchflower
January 23, 2021 11:04 pm

how does this whole thing work?

Kestry who’s just their
Kestry who’s just their
January 24, 2021 1:14 am
Night of Santa's coming | Nightpaw/runner
Night of Santa's coming | Nightpaw/runner
January 24, 2021 4:22 pm

Hello! I have decided to (Yet again) disregard the other role play I made and start fresh. So, I’m thinking about making a Greek mythology role play and I’m just wondering how many people would be interested in it. There won’t be too much of following the actual myths but more of just playing around with what could have happened back then. We would be using the names and such of the real Greek gods/goddesses and mortal heroes, but as I said just changing their story. So again I’m just seeing how many people might be interested in joining if I were to make an RP of this sort.

Poppypaw/sky
Poppypaw (Poppysky)
January 24, 2021 7:16 pm

The link to Minktail’s roleplay,An Age of Blood and Bone:

Come join (if you’d like)!

Night of Santa's coming | Nightpaw/runner
Night of Santa's coming | Nightpaw/runner
January 24, 2021 9:08 pm

Here lay the links to me new rp:

Character creation:

Behold, THE ROLE PLAY PAGE (*O*):

Le role play is about greek mythology character info on the character creation page

halfpaw who finally drew her profile pic and is the fluffiest chimera cat who used to be cinnamonpaw who likes indie pop (you can call me pumpkin/cinnamon/halfpaw/ or halfheart)
January 25, 2021 5:01 pm

*reposting cause there’s a new page*
hey everyone! please join my clan life rp! (It has a little twist in it, so please read the info page!)
Info page: (Please read first)

Character creation: (Also where you can ask questions about the RP :p)
And the RP!

Thanks, and have a good day! 🙂
also, I’ll be putting the allegiances soon, so if you want to put a character do it soon! 😛

:Dawny is an animal rights activist |Meadowpaw|
:Dawny is an animal rights activist |Meadowpaw|
January 27, 2021 7:30 am

*New new new page repost*
(No asking required!)
Hey, children of the corn! Please join my roleplay! I’m on at least once a day considering I don’t have a life outside of Blogclan!
Allegiances/New roleplayer character creation!
Roleplaying center!
Also, Poppypaw/sky, Willowpaw/bark, did you lose the links or something? Mossblaze and Willowpaw are needed (the roleplay’s getting kinda slow as of yet)

Moon that shines on frosty night (moonfrost/paw)
Moon that shines on frosty night (moonfrost/paw)
January 27, 2021 7:10 pm

would anyone join a wings of fire roleplay?

🌧️🐍 𝕊𝕟𝕒𝕜𝕖; 𝕊𝕟𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕓𝕒𝕤𝕜𝕤 𝕦𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕦𝕟 🐍🌧️
🌧️🐍 𝕊𝕟𝕒𝕜𝕖; 𝕊𝕟𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕓𝕒𝕤𝕜𝕤 𝕦𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕦𝕟 🐍🌧️
January 29, 2021 9:41 pm

Hey! Im not trying to be annoying,but does anyone have 7-9 (Preferrably empty, or very few comments) spare secret pages? Im starting a roleplay, and it would be a huge help! I have four clans,and two different outsidersclans (rouges basically). If no one has spares can I get tips on how to find them?

Scorchie has won fortnite by default of missing cheeto
Scorchie has won fortnite by default of missing cheeto
February 1, 2021 5:30 pm

SOOOOOOO i have a roleplay and its on this secret page (provided by Dawny) if u want to join u can just note im on SUGAR RUSH right now. Thanks for joining if u do! also the roleplay will start once at least SOMEONE’s OC is accepted.

Moon that shines on frosty night (moonpaw/frost))
Moon that shines on frosty night (moonpaw/frost))
February 1, 2021 7:10 pm

can i have a secret page please i am starting a wof roleplay

1 52 53 54 55 56 58