The Hazelpage

The internet is a storm of URLs, wi-fi and strings of dangerous code, whirling and thundering. Out in the wilderness you can only survive so long unaided, but in here, behind the mellow yellow windows, a safe and comforting place awaits. This place is a respite from the internet; the fire crackles invitingly and alluring rainbow-coloured drinks are poured into glasses. Exciting chatter fills the rooms from tables bustling with friends, eating from trays of warm, rustic carum bread and hearty stews. Gentle music comes from the band in the background.

5b4ae0_893aa3312e1749eb836914d6b8994398

Come in, chat away, have a great time! The old location may have been overrun by the Codekind, but this new building has three-meter thick walls, three floors and turret bedrooms to rest in at the top! We’ve returned, free from the battles of the secret pages! A safe micro-community of equality and no judgement. Hang up your HTML-reflective suit at the door and settle in with a drink and a meal.

Notice Board:

- The opening hours of the tavern have been extended! Thanks to new staff hirings, we are happy to serve guests 24 hours a day! We hope you'll warmly welcome our new barstaff: Pearl the Purple Microkitten and Lucy the Alarmingly Long Lemur!
- Be sure to check out our new vegan options, including a Tofu and Seaweed Fish and Chips; a Beetroot and Bean Burger with Pineapple and Chilli Salsa; and Nachos Topped with Chili, Zesty Guacamole and Five-Tomato Salsa!
- We are now a proud supplier of beverages from the Lua Luau Lemonade Company! As such, we will now be serving the highly popular flavours of C++ Cherryade, Java Julmust and CSS Cola! All from an introductory price of 12px (Pixels) each!
- And for people looking out for something to do in the tavern, we have several new board games on offer in the gaming cupboard! Be sure to have a go at Pixel Perfect, the game where players try to write their messages in rhyme! We assure you it's a heck of a good time!

3,362 Replies to “The Hazelpage”

1. January 28, 2020 at 8:18 pm

blackie sleeps smack in the middle of the couch. he’s to lazy to get a room. he wakes up when he smells cookies, and rushes off to the kitchen

don't look at me like that

• 🎉ᚹⴹ𐌇𐌇ᒪⴹᚹᗅⰞ❄️ (Peb the Gryffindor)
      January 28, 2020 at 11:39 pm

Peo watches the reality of someone waking when they smelled cookies and decided Blackie really has a cookie obsession. She scoots off to get one.

2. January 28, 2020 at 8:56 pm

Plume walked over to the bar table and tried to get the attention of the bartender.

“Ey! Could I perform a lil’ song ‘ere at the stage? I’ll give ya money if I need to!”, The fluffy tabby asks whoever is there.

Cycling for Senior Warrior!

• 🎉ᚹⴹ𐌇𐌇ᒪⴹᚹᗅⰞ❄️ (Peb the Gryffindor)
      January 28, 2020 at 11:40 pm

“I’d like to hear a song!” Peo calls, crunching some delicious, melty chocolate chip cookie.

• ~*~Spiritshadows~*~
        January 31, 2020 at 5:07 pm

“WHERE DID YOU GET THE COOKIE?!” Spirit yells from a corner smelling cookies

REYLO!!!!!!!!!!!

• 🔥ᚹⴹ𐌇𐌇ᒪⴹᚹᗅⰞ 🥀 (Peb the Gryffindor)
          February 6, 2020 at 5:56 pm

“IN THE KITCHEN,” Peb yells back.

• Moona is bein lazy
      January 29, 2020 at 2:35 am

Moona looks up from her seat and claps, because In the world of Hazelpage cats can clap, sit in chairs, eat and drink like people, pretend to be earthlings communicate with just our minds, and sing beautifully.

• January 31, 2020 at 7:10 pm

“g0 a’ead m8”

great starclan what am i doing

3. February 2, 2020 at 11:46 am

“Alright! Here’s a lil’ song for y’all,” Plume calls out to the crowd from where she sits at the stage, strumming her guitalele (Ukulele-sized Guitar).

“Last night, I had a dream about you…”

Plume then goes on to perform an acoustic cover of “Digital Love” by Daft Punk.

(I don’t want to spam the entire lyrics for the song here)

Cycling for Senior Warrior!

• February 2, 2020 at 10:50 pm

Shadow claps.

great starclan what am i doing

• 🔥ᚹⴹ𐌇𐌇ᒪⴹᚹᗅⰞ 🥀 (Peb the Gryffindor)
      February 6, 2020 at 5:57 pm

Peo jumps up and applauds. “Bravo!” She throws a cupcake for Plume, as it’s the only thing she’s currently holding.

4. Dapplepaw
    February 6, 2020 at 3:10 pm

Dappy poofs into a corner and starts doing a high E flat to high F trill on their flute, Terry in the most obnoxious way possible.

• 🔥ᚹⴹ𐌇𐌇ᒪⴹᚹᗅⰞ 🥀 (Peb the Gryffindor)
      February 8, 2020 at 3:42 pm

“CAN I JOIN YOU?” Peo calls over.

• Dappy
        February 8, 2020 at 8:58 pm

“YES!” Dappy calls back, putting down Terry. And taking out Macarena, the ocarina.

• 🔥ᚹⴹ𐌇𐌇ᒪⴹᚹᗅⰞ 🥀 (Peb the Gryffindor)
          February 9, 2020 at 10:19 pm

Peo pulls her plastic blue flute from don’t-ask-where and starts playing the worst tune imaginable.

She dances something wonky to the sound of the new Duet Band, waggling her mega-tail.

KeeperoftheLostCites#AWESOME

• Eagle that soars through the sky🌟Eaglepaw (Aquila)
      February 10, 2020 at 5:49 pm

Aquila brings her violin which has no name out and in her other paw grasps her cornet which is also nameless

Proud Hufflepuff! 💛🦡

• ~*~Spiritshadows~*~
        February 12, 2020 at 1:38 am

Spiritshadows also brings out her violin

REYLO!!!!!!!!!!!

• Eagle that soars through the sky🌟Eaglepaw (Aquila)
          February 13, 2020 at 7:51 pm

‘Oooh violins!!!’ yowls Aquila

Proud Hufflepuff! 💛🦡

• February 12, 2020 at 4:55 am

shadow brings her recorder named recorder that she can’t play very well at all and screams into it

great starclan what am i doing

• Dappy
      February 12, 2020 at 11:13 pm

Dappy takes out a ukulele and screeches “ITS BAND TIME BOIZ!” They began to play an F chord to a C chord to a G7 chord to an A minor chord chord progression, waiting for everyone else to join in.

• February 13, 2020 at 5:47 am

shadow takes recorder, mentioned above, and inhales, putting her mouth on the wrong end
        “sssssssssssSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSCCCCCCCCCCCRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE”

great starclan what am i doing

• Eagle that soars through the sky🌟Eaglepaw (Aquila)
          February 13, 2020 at 7:53 pm

Aquila picks up her violin and starts sliding from 1st position to 5th position, making a horrible sound

Proud Hufflepuff! 💛🦡

• February 15, 2020 at 8:45 pm

Flamecloud also takes out her violin and begins to play 1812 overture with limited success.

The Earthiest Earthling

• Moonpaw(leap)
      February 16, 2020 at 3:05 am

Moona pops up out of nowhere and starts playing Mission Impossible on their double bass because it’s the only good song their learning that’s not pizzicato because my poor finger

• February 17, 2020 at 10:21 pm

Lilaca is very interested in the band. Actually, she is very interested in crashing the band and starts recklessly blowing into her kazoo that sounds like crazy kids screaming.

Problem?

5. 🔥ᚹⴹ𐌇𐌇ᒪⴹᚹᗅⰞ 🥀 (Peb the Gryffindor)
    February 12, 2020 at 2:16 pm

Peo somehow duplicates herself. She goes upstairs and comes down as a clown.

“WHOOP WHOOP!” she says, tossing candy and looking weird. “I hAvE nO iDeA wHaT i’M dOinG!!!!!!!”

• February 13, 2020 at 5:44 am

shadow takes that candy, spends a hot minute reading the ingredients, throws away 99% of it she can’t eat, and screams “wHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO” while yeeting the one candy (with the wrapper) into her mouth

great starclan what am i doing

• February 14, 2020 at 6:12 pm

‘whoooppppwhoooooppppp’ screeches blackie. he eats all the candy

don't look at me like that

• Seti (Sunsetpaw/stream) is too lazy to log in.
        February 16, 2020 at 3:40 pm

“Hey! I wanted candy!” yells Seti

6. February 14, 2020 at 6:13 pm

blackie finally returns from the kitchen, carrying a bundle of cookies. ‘eVeRyOnE lOoK cOoKiEs oOoOoOoOoOh’ he tosses a bunch to the nearest cat/person

don't look at me like that

• 🔥ᚹⴹ𐌇𐌇ᒪⴹᚹᗅⰞ 💞 (Heart-Shaped Pebbles On The Beach At Sunset 💞 )
      February 16, 2020 at 5:35 pm

Peo happens to be the nearest cat. She catches the cookies and soon becomes in something trance-like as she stares at the deliciousness in her paws.

• February 16, 2020 at 6:26 pm

blackie eats 10 cookies cause why not

don't look at me like that

• 🔥ᚹⴹ𐌇𐌇ᒪⴹᚹᗅⰞ 💞 (Heart-Shaped Pebbles On The Beach At Sunset 💞 )
          February 17, 2020 at 1:48 pm

Peb throws one of hers at Blackie for some random reason, maybe for him to eat. Then she flings the rest up in the air and somehow stretches her mouth so she catches them all hand-free.

• February 17, 2020 at 4:46 am

Shadow grumbles, “don’t need to rub it in” as she sulks on the floor. Celiac’s fun ain’t it

great starclan what am i doing

• 🔥ᚹⴹ𐌇𐌇ᒪⴹᚹᗅⰞ 💞 (Heart-Shaped Pebbles On The Beach At Sunset 💞 )
        February 17, 2020 at 1:51 pm

Peo Conjures up a pile of cookies the size of a mini skyscraper for shadow with a snap of her fingers. The tower is topped with a bow and sways without even being touched, but despite so Peb grins. “ThErE! Wallow in the glory!!”
        ….

“Or just eat them.”

• February 17, 2020 at 10:23 pm

Lilaca teleports just in time to see a tower of cookies and grabs a candy cannon to knock it down.

Problem?

• 🔥ᚹⴹ𐌇𐌇ᒪⴹᚹᗅⰞ 💞 (Heart-Shaped Pebbles On The Beach At Sunset 💞 )
            February 17, 2020 at 11:54 pm

Peo pulls out her cookie machine and bakes up another tower, grinning maniacally from the cookie rubble as it loomed even higher than the last. “muahuahuahuaaa!!!”

7. February 16, 2020 at 1:49 am

Seti gets out her violin and and start playing bad improv music

And a happy 2020

• Moonpaw(leap)
      February 16, 2020 at 3:11 am

Moona gets out her double bass again and joins Seti in her music while begging for hoping currency because I’m melody-broke.
      Like, the song where the bass gets the most time to shine of the songs I’m learning gives the bass 4 notes. Oof.
      if I ever compose a song, I’m going to give the bass and cello all the melodies and give the violas and violins the harmony parts where they play the same rhythm for the whole song.

• February 17, 2020 at 4:47 am

Shadow screams into Recorder.

great starclan what am i doing

• February 17, 2020 at 10:24 pm

Lilaca blows into her kazoo.

Problem?

8. 🔥ᚹⴹ𐌇𐌇ᒪⴹᚹᗅⰞ 💞 (Heart-Shaped Pebbles On The Beach At Sunset 💞 )
    February 18, 2020 at 10:04 pm

A-floopa doop doop !!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Dewfeather
    February 19, 2020 at 1:01 am

I blow a kazoo

I own a book company

• Dewfeather
      February 19, 2020 at 1:01 am

Then I give everyone money for damaged hearing

I own a book company

• Dewfeather
        February 19, 2020 at 1:04 am

And I produce a tv out of thin air and start watching psych

I own a book company

• Dewfeather
          February 19, 2020 at 1:06 am

Then I attempt to start singing the theme song

Key word is attempt

I own a book company

• 🔥ᚹⴹ𐌇𐌇ᒪⴹᚹᗅⰞ 💞 (Heart-Shaped Pebbles On The Beach At Sunset 💞 )
            February 19, 2020 at 9:24 pm

Peo blinks, watching all of this.

• Dewfeather
              February 22, 2020 at 4:28 pm

The only episodes I watch now are the ones with Yin and Yang. They have a guy named Mary, whose fathers name was Mary, whose fathers name is Mary, whose fathers name is Craig.

Sadly, I didn’t find the pineapple

I own a book company

• Dewfeather
                February 22, 2020 at 4:31 pm

Does anyone want to watch people solve confusing riddles in record time with me?

I own a book company

• Dewfeather
                  February 22, 2020 at 4:44 pm

“Feast your eyes on my new avatar!” I say
                  Then I conjure up Shawn Spencer and Gus and they make a reference to a movie or actor no one gets.

The Lassie yells at them for something and they reply “let’s spilt a pineapple” while I say “found it”

I own a book company

• Dewfeather
                    February 22, 2020 at 10:53 pm

I just realized I don’t make sense

I own a book company

• Dewfeather
                      February 22, 2020 at 11:32 pm

After that I conjure up my mom and start playing splendor. Then I give everybody a game

I own a book company

• February 22, 2020 at 5:44 pm

shadow claps. “beautiful”

great starclan what am i doing

• Dewfeather
              February 22, 2020 at 11:31 pm

Are you sure? I think I made everybody deaf.

I own a book company

• February 23, 2020 at 7:38 pm

no, you have in fact enhanced my hearing by 10000000000000% which equals halfway-decent for me, thanks you very much

great starclan what am i doing

• Eagle that soars through the sky🌟Eaglepaw (Aquila)
        February 23, 2020 at 4:09 pm

“I’ve already got bad hearing from years of playing in a noisy brass band” shrugged Aquila, Dewfeather’s kazoo hadn’t affected her at all 😛

Proud Hufflepuff! 💛🦡

10. February 25, 2020 at 4:09 am

“HELLO EARTHLINGS!” Flamecloud shouts, waltzing in after having forgotten that this page existed for quite a bit of time.

The Earthiest Earthling

• Eagle that soars through the sky🌟Eaglepaw (Aquila)
      February 25, 2020 at 7:52 pm

“HELLO NON UHH I MEAN DEFINITE EARTHLING”, yowled back Aquila

Proud Hufflepuff! 💛🦡

• 🔥ᚹⴹ𐌇𐌇ᒪⴹᚹᗅⰞ 🌱 (Peb finally knows what people mean by 'spring is in the air')🌱
      February 26, 2020 at 2:18 pm

“HEEELLLLOOOOO EARTHLING HOW DO YOU LIKE EARTH????”

11. Minktail (Minki) the Mardi Gras Mink
    February 26, 2020 at 4:12 am

Minktail, adorned in Mardi Gras beads and a Mardi Gras mask, carrying 18 King cakes in one paw and balancing 9 pots of shrimp gumbo on top of 9 more pots of chicken gumbo in the other, hands out beads and food to everyone. “Happy Mardi Gras, y’all!” She yells, slapping masquerade masks on everyone as she continues to pass out food.

• February 26, 2020 at 4:59 am

“King cakes!! Gumbo!” Pine immediately begins stuffing her face with shrimp gumbo.

✧ a rose is a rose is a rose ✧

12. CrystalStream
    February 26, 2020 at 5:37 am

Crystal is just in the corner watching Steven universe on her phone

I love our strange son. <3

• February 26, 2020 at 1:11 pm

Moona is in the other corner in bed trying to get themselves to get up but their tiiiiiirrrrreeeed

We’re the rats

• 🔥ᚹⴹ𐌇𐌇ᒪⴹᚹᗅⰞ 🌱 (Peb finally knows what people mean by 'spring is in the air')🌱
      February 26, 2020 at 2:18 pm

Peo slinks by, deciding not to disturb her.

13. February 26, 2020 at 1:55 pm

Ambixie takes out her Viola (with no name, might call it Oak) and plays 3 tunes ~
    Barn Dance
    Sunset
    Sailor’s Dance
    (Also she plays very beautifully)
    And then sings all the songs from The Greatest Showman perfectly, AND in the right order

Thy nightingale shalt return!