The Hazelpage

The internet is a storm of URLs, wi-fi and strings of dangerous code, whirling and thundering. Out in the wilderness you can only survive so long unaided, but in here, behind the mellow yellow windows, a safe and comforting place awaits. This place is a respite from the internet; the fire crackles invitingly and alluring rainbow-coloured drinks are poured into glasses. Exciting chatter fills the rooms from tables bustling with friends, eating from trays of warm, rustic carum bread and hearty stews. Gentle music comes from the band in the background.

5b4ae0_893aa3312e1749eb836914d6b8994398

Come in, chat away, have a great time! The old location may have been overrun by the Codekind, but this new building has three-meter thick walls, three floors and turret bedrooms to rest in at the top! We’ve returned, free from the battles of the secret pages! A safe micro-community of equality and no judgement. Hang up your HTML-reflective suit at the door and settle in with a drink and a meal.

Notice Board:

- The opening hours of the tavern have been extended! Thanks to new staff hirings, we are happy to serve guests 24 hours a day! We hope you'll warmly welcome our new barstaff: Pearl the Purple Microkitten and Lucy the Alarmingly Long Lemur!
- Be sure to check out our new vegan options, including a Tofu and Seaweed Fish and Chips; a Beetroot and Bean Burger with Pineapple and Chilli Salsa; and Nachos Topped with Chili, Zesty Guacamole and Five-Tomato Salsa!
- We are now a proud supplier of beverages from the Lua Luau Lemonade Company! As such, we will now be serving the highly popular flavours of C++ Cherryade, Java Julmust and CSS Cola! All from an introductory price of 12px (Pixels) each!
- And for people looking out for something to do in the tavern, we have several new board games on offer in the gaming cupboard! Be sure to have a go at Pixel Perfect, the game where players try to write their messages in rhyme! We assure you it's a heck of a good time!

4,344 Replies to “The Hazelpage”

1. Ravenshard is on her last week of school (Ravenpaw)
    May 30, 2020 at 2:51 pm

“I hath finished all the Muddy Buddies,”Raven randomly states, cleaning the powdered sugar off her paws.

Nightshade Furbottom O'Chanter

• Willowkit thinks featherwhisker is underrated
      June 1, 2020 at 3:03 am

Willowkit looks up from sorting her markers and says, “I’ll go make some more then. And I’m NOT sharing!” She walks into the kitchen backwards to make sure no one follows her and trips over a gumball machine

• June 11, 2020 at 2:15 pm

Redblaze pricks her ears. “What’s a muddy buddy?”

That pfp is my cat Misty

2. May 30, 2020 at 7:55 pm

“Arrrrrr,” states Echomist’s randomly. “Arrrr.”

Click my name!

3. May 30, 2020 at 9:07 pm

Flower walks in casually, she is so calm everyone is worried.
    Flower looks around and realizes their concern.
    “oh don’t worry, I killed a bird on the way in.”
    everyone sighed in relief.
    Flower sits down at her usual table and starts talking “once my sister and I were cleaning the table after dinner, sister picks up a cloth and there is a knife under it, conveniently I was standing right there, I grabbed the knife and laid it flat on my palms, I followed my sister. I looked straight ahead with the creepiest smile ever, whenever she turned around I stopped walking. my sister tried to test me, went around a corner, walking backward then turning around and then around again, somehow I was there. then my sister screamed “SHE’S ACTING WEIRD” my brother take one look at my evil face and say “nope, she’s fine” and “she always acts like that” I love them so much, they know so well.”
    (true story)

• Ravenshard is on her last week of school (Ravenpaw)
      May 31, 2020 at 5:34 pm

“I genuinely worry about you sometimes, Flower,” Raven sighs.

Nightshade Furbottom O'Chanter

• May 31, 2020 at 7:56 pm

“fun. apperently one of my friends tried to scare another friend by sitting on some stairs with a knife” crow replies

open a window you're too hot

• June 1, 2020 at 4:33 am

shadoof looks at flower. “my dude. just. same.” she says, with a maniacal grin on her face identical to flower’s.

those fricken chickens

• peo
      June 4, 2020 at 5:19 pm

*accept me*

YOU WHAT?!? :C POOR BIRD NOOOOOOOOOOOO

by the way, you’re creepy.

4. May 31, 2020 at 9:38 am

“I’ve taken over RecentPurrsLand me mateys ARRRRR!”

Click my name!

5. May 31, 2020 at 6:45 pm

“Do do do doo banana boat, do do do doo banana boat!” Red yells whilst doing a single time step on top of a table. (Don’t mind me 😛 )

✨🏳️‍🌈❤🧡💛💚💙💜🏳️‍🌈✨

6. June 1, 2020 at 4:34 am

“yall move pages so fast im too old for this im 13 1/2 thats like ancient”

those fricken chickens

June 1, 2020 at 7:36 pm

“I’m like 13 and umm 8 months so I’m ancienter than you!😛” laughs Aquila

• Riverpaw/frost/Riv
      June 2, 2020 at 4:10 pm

“I’m just ancient,” Riv complains.

✨love yourself✨

June 2, 2020 at 7:06 pm

“Elders have wisdom and knowledge, though.” Aquila grins

• Riverpaw/frost/Riv
          June 3, 2020 at 1:38 am

“I am very wise,” Riv says. “So wise that even yoda wants to be me.”

✨love yourself✨

June 3, 2020 at 2:07 pm

“Yoda?” asks Aquila, “I’ve never watched Star Wars properly. Is Yoda the little green alien that speaks words in a funny order?”

• Riverpaw/frost/Riv
              June 3, 2020 at 2:20 pm

“Yes.” Riv says. “You should watch Star wars!”

✨love yourself✨

June 3, 2020 at 2:28 pm

“Maybe”, Aquila smiles, “When the library service in the UK reopens, I’ll go look and see if they have any Star Wars movies.”

• June 4, 2020 at 1:48 pm

“Yes!” Redblaze bounces forward. “You should totally watch Star Wars Eagleflight! They’re great!” She bounces excitedly.
                  “Don’t get put off by the first few though they’re not as good”

That pfp is my cat Misty

7. June 1, 2020 at 2:59 pm

“Guess what everyone!” Echo bursts in through the door, throwing off her pirate gear. “I’m no longer a pirate! I passed my exam to be a Royal Mjuzi so now I’m taking over from Rafiki!” She pulled out her stick. “Which means I’m qualified to do this!” She started hitting people on the head with it.

Click my name!

8. June 2, 2020 at 3:29 pm

Shatteredmask stopped waving her stick around. Suddenly she was in knight armour.
    “I’m going to complete my quest!” she yelled, holding her stick that was now a sword in the air. “The quest to slay the covid-19 dragon!” She sat back down. “Or I would, if I wasn’t stuck in quarantine.”

Click my name!

June 2, 2020 at 6:15 pm

“I shall join you Shatteredmask, knight of the round table.” Aquila declares solemnly, her own knight armour appearing on her, “Can I be like the great sorcerer Emrys, aiding King Arthur?” she asks, a Merlin costume suddenly on top of her fur.

(Sorry I felt like turning that into a Merlin quest 😛)

• June 4, 2020 at 1:50 pm

“Okay this is really important” Redblaze yelps. “Has anyone heard the knights of the round table song from Monty Python and the holy grail?” she sits down and looks at the others.

That pfp is my cat Misty

June 4, 2020 at 2:58 pm

“Uhhh no!” Aquila grins, “but I was just watching Merlin a few minutes ago and he named a dragon Aithusa which was quite cool!”

• June 5, 2020 at 1:56 pm

Redblaze stares at her intently “Watch Monty Python! It’s much better than Merlin!” she yelps.

That pfp is my cat Misty

June 5, 2020 at 2:34 pm

“You think?” asks Aquila coolly. Her eyes flash gold like the Merlin characters who have magic’s do and she smiles. “I have the power of the high priestess and I don’t think you want to find out the extent of that.” she warns.

(Basically Morgana’s level of power because she was a high priestess 😛)

• June 6, 2020 at 6:20 pm

Redblaze blinks, confused. “Well I have the power of…………me!” she puffs up her fur and growls. “Tremble before me mortals!” she yowls

That pfp is my cat Misty

June 6, 2020 at 8:27 pm

Aquila sighs, calmly leans against a table and murmurs an enchantment. Her eyes flash gold and Redblaze is thrown high into the air and lands of a pile of pillows that Aquila moved with her mind. “I may be mortal but I am powerful and I shall avenge the death of every fictional villain that I loved and who died an unfair death.” she meows serenely.

• June 9, 2020 at 2:25 pm

Redblaze yelps. Her eyes flash gold too but she turns into a wolf instead and growls at Aquila.
                    (Please tell me someone has watched that TV series)

That pfp is my cat Misty

June 11, 2020 at 4:47 pm

(Which TV series? Merlin? 😛)

Aquila glares and her eyes flash gold and she turns into a majestic eagle. She swoops around the top of the HazelPage.

Look with your heart

• Ravenshard is on her last week of school (Ravenpaw)
      June 2, 2020 at 7:29 pm

“May I also join? I have always wanted to be a warrior of some kind,” Raven says in her noblest voice.

Nightshade Furbottom O'Chanter

• June 3, 2020 at 1:16 am

Sir cumfrence made the round table
      He is a knight of the round table
      The round table he made
      I point out

My name is Inigo Montoya

• Redpaw
      June 3, 2020 at 2:44 am

“Can we be the knights of round table pizza?” Redpaw wonders. (Is that a thing in the U.K. ?)

• Riverpond
      June 3, 2020 at 3:04 am

“I will draw the maps of the land and promise not to forget to add the Ancient Dragon Locations where the dragons roam,” Says Riverpond, drawing a map and forgetting the Locations,

• June 3, 2020 at 4:52 pm

“screw quarantine sir shatteredmask, we’ll endeth corona timeth and setheth ourselves free-eth” shadoof draws her 128376453627819 something swords

those fricken chickens

9. June 3, 2020 at 1:19 am

I NEED to make phantom of the opera a warrior cats thing. HELP ME!
    (Shatteredmask (nice name(can i do this?)), writing contest)

Phantom of the opera but as warrior cats below

487161F7-F576-4BB6-BC44-68A5D39CA07C.png

My name is Inigo Montoya

June 3, 2020 at 2:12 pm

“Ahh I made POTO characters warrior names a few moths ago, let’s see if I can remember them 😛
      Erik: Nightsong (for music of the night)
      Raoul: Brave something (I don’t remember the name)
      Christine: song something (i think…)
      Anddd I don’t remember any others 😛 I really should have written them down 😛”

10. June 3, 2020 at 2:16 am

I found Phantom of the opera dvd at my library and i am almost crying with tears of joy

This is a big deal for me

I have seen the movie once, we don’t own it, no friends have it, it’s not on Netflix
    The music is amazing
    I am learning the pieces
    The movie, music, and characters cheers me up even though it’s real dark
    The only bad thing about it is Raoul’s hair
    And here it is
    In the
    Public
    Library

Now to convince my mom…

My name is Inigo Montoya

June 3, 2020 at 2:14 pm

“The 2004 movie or the recording of the 2011 25th anniversary performance?” asks Aquila, “I have the 25th anniversary recording on DVD and it’s my pride and joy and no one in my family is allowed to touch it and I keep it with my POTO programme safely in my room 😛”

• June 4, 2020 at 3:38 pm

“Oooooo, PotO”

Your very own nerd is present.

June 4, 2020 at 3:42 pm

Aquila’s eyes widen, “Ahhh who’s your favourite character, and Erik or Christine????”

(I may or may not judge you immensely on the answer to the second question 😛)

• June 5, 2020 at 12:38 pm

“Hmm,” she says, “well, I think Christine is probably better and that’s who I’ll choose, except that Erik is literally the one who makes almost the entire PotO what it is.” 😛

Your very own nerd is present.

June 5, 2020 at 2:36 pm

Aquila smiles, “Each has their own opinions!”

(I really can’t stand Christine 😛 and I’m a massive fan of Erik and Raoul 😛)

• June 5, 2020 at 5:12 pm

Raoul’s hair drives me crazy

My name is Inigo Montoya

June 6, 2020 at 10:03 am

“I’ve seen that it looks quite bad in the 2004 movie but in all the other versions it looks fine! 😛” mews Aquila

• June 5, 2020 at 11:58 pm

“I like Raoul; he’s prob the best of the three. I somehow missed that you said “and”, meaning you asked who my favorite character was of ALL of them, so… probably Christine’s blonde friend due to the ending, mostly (it’s been a while, okay? …I don’t remember her name) { 😛 }. I don’t really have a favorite character; again, Erik makes PotO what it is, sooo… It all depends.”

Your very own nerd is present.

• Birchfoot
                  June 6, 2020 at 1:34 am

meg giry?

June 6, 2020 at 10:05 am

“Yeah Raoul’s great!! He’s my second favourite character after Erik!” yowls Aquila, “Yeah Meg’s great!!! I really hate how she changes in Love Never Dies, it seems like she’s a different person…”

11. June 3, 2020 at 9:54 pm

Falconpaw walked into the tavern. “Hello,” she meowed as she dipped her head.

That man is playing Galaga!

• Ravenshard is on her last week of school (Ravenpaw)
      June 3, 2020 at 11:51 pm

“Hello there!” Raven says with her best Ewan McGregor impression.

Nightshade Furbottom O'Chanter

• June 4, 2020 at 3:37 pm

Storm gasps. “Ewan McGregor, yaas ( 😛 )”

Your very own nerd is present.

• Rainbow Turtle That Waves Pride Flag 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈(Turtlepaw/ dapple 🐢🐢🐢)
        June 4, 2020 at 8:05 pm

Turtle runs over. “Best. Obi-Wan. Quote. Ever!” they cheer.
        “It’s also my siggie,” they add.
        Hello there!

• June 5, 2020 at 9:55 pm

“I love Star Wars!” Falconpaw exclaimed. Her spruce bark-colored tail twitched, and her amber eyes sparkled in delight. Her voice was unusually low for a she-cat, and her meow sounded more like a teenage tomcat.

That man is playing Galaga!

• Rainbow Turtle That Waves Pride Flag 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈(Turtlepaw/ dapple 🐢🐢🐢)
          June 6, 2020 at 5:01 pm

“Star Wars is this best,” Turtlepaw agrees, their green eyes shining.
          “My favorite character is R2-D2.”
          Hello there!

• June 7, 2020 at 1:14 am

“I’ve always had a soft spot for Skywalker,” Falconpaw admitted. “Luke is relatable, at least to me. His death was actually pretty sad, but that part in The Rise of Skywalker made me happy, as it caught me by surprise.” She mewed, her heart beating with excitement as the memories of the return flooded her mind.

That man is playing Galaga!

• Rainbow Turtle That Waves Pride Flag 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈(Turtlepaw/ dapple 🐢🐢🐢)
              June 7, 2020 at 1:13 pm

“I like Luke as well, but I found him a little annoying at the beginning of A New Hope,” mewed Turtle.
              Hello there!

• June 7, 2020 at 7:51 pm

“He was, but at least that made him even more relatable! My brother, Toadpaw, thinks I’m very, very annoying with my dreams for the future.” Falconpaw mewed in amusement.

That man is playing Galaga!

• Pebblepaw/Peb/Peo/Pen
      June 4, 2020 at 5:22 pm

“hi!” peo greets.

• 🌺Willowkit/willowpaw/willowbloom/willowfrost
      June 5, 2020 at 4:57 am

“Hello!” Willowkit mews. “Do you want to have a water balloon fight?”

• June 5, 2020 at 10:03 pm

“Oh, do I?” Falconpaw meows mischievously. “I’d love to! But be careful, I’m good at aiming.” Her low-pitch mew rang with determination.

That man is playing Galaga!

• June 6, 2020 at 1:35 am

“I’ll join!” Brightspark meowed.

Spook Up

• 🌺willowkit/willowpaw/willowfrost/willowbloom
            June 7, 2020 at 1:27 am

Willowkit hand over some water balloons to brightspark

• June 7, 2020 at 2:28 am

“Alright! Wait… we need more players. And maybe some teams…” Falconpaw planned the game in her head like a coach planning a team’s next move, or a general planning his army’s attack. Her low voice hardly helped matters.

That man is playing Galaga!

• 🌺willowkit/willowpaw/willowfrost/willowbloom
          June 7, 2020 at 1:29 am

Willowkit responds, “Good. I’m good at dodging.”

12. June 4, 2020 at 1:33 am

“Howdy Earthlings!” Flame calls, walking in with a bag of goldfish crackers.

🔥 💛 🌛🌛

June 4, 2020 at 2:59 pm

“Helloooo non-earthling!” screeches Aquila, “I’m reading city of bones and Simon just got turned into a rat and I started laughing!”
      “I wish it had been clary who got turned into a rat, or jace, that would have been funny.” she added as an afterthought.

• June 5, 2020 at 1:58 pm

Redblaze glances at Aquila.
        “I remember I started reading City of Bones after my sister got obsessed with the tv series but I got bored within the first few chapters and started reading Warriors instead”

That pfp is my cat Misty

June 5, 2020 at 2:38 pm

“You should read more of it!!!!!!!!!” yells Aquila, “Izzy reminds me of Morgana!!! And Clary is VERY annoying but whatever! Simon gets turned into a rat and it’s very funny!”

• June 5, 2020 at 8:54 pm

“Agreeeeeeeed,” Flame says, nodding. “Clary is…….so…..annoying, I almost didn’t make it past the first book because of her. I also don’t like Jace, so sometimes the first series is a struggle. But, I still love or at least like most of the other characters, plus the plot, so I just tune out most of the clace moments. “

🔥 💛 🌛🌛

June 6, 2020 at 10:09 am

“Yes!!! I keep reading in the hope that she will get better because I don’t remember disliking her in Lady Midnight or Lord Of Shadows. I like Jace!! I think I like him because I feel sorry for him and often my favourite characters are the ones who don’t get what they want or have bad things happen to them. Jace deserved better than Clary in my opinion 😛” Aquila yowls

• June 6, 2020 at 8:31 pm

“I don’t hate Jace nearly as much as Clary, and I’m with you that she’s more likable when she’s not the main character. I think I would like Jace better if he weren’t Clary’s love interest. I usually find the main character and love interest annoying, but Clary is especially annoying and winy.” Flame paused, then added, “What’re your thoughts on Magnus Bane? He’s my favorite character, but I like Simon and Alec as well, and Izzy is pretty cool as well. Also, Luke reminds me a lot of Lupin from Harry Potter.”

🔥 💛 🌛🌛

June 6, 2020 at 8:59 pm

“I agree! I usually like the antagonists of books or the strong characters. I think I dislike Clary mainly because of the way she’s so blind to see how much she hurts people (both mentally and physically 😛) Magnus seemed quite funny but I haven’t seen much of him yet (I’m at the start of city of ashes). Oh my gosh yesss!!!! Luke is so lupin ahhhh!!!!!! Oh and at the end of City of Bones Alec and Izzy were just so randomly nice to Clary and I didn’t get why, it was like they were completely different people 😛”

• June 9, 2020 at 2:26 pm

Redblaze blinks slowly. “My sister subjected me to the TV series on Netflix. She binges stuff”

That pfp is my cat Misty

June 11, 2020 at 2:34 pm

“And she has good taste.” Aquila points out, “Shadowhunters, Merlin, Divergent, the hunger games – all amazing!”

• June 12, 2020 at 2:00 pm

“Okay, okay Hunger games is good”

That pfp is my cat Misty

• June 12, 2020 at 2:00 pm

“Yes, I agree that Hunger Games is good”

That pfp is my cat Misty

• Ravenshard is on her last week of school (Ravenpaw)
      June 4, 2020 at 3:13 pm

Raven looks up, nods at Flame and then goes back to scribbling down her story.

Nightshade Furbottom O'Chanter

• Pebblepaw/Peb/Peo/Pen
      June 4, 2020 at 5:22 pm

“Meowdy,” Peo greets.

13. June 7, 2020 at 5:47 pm

Ttera looked sadly at her Rafiki staff, then hit the table with it.

Click my name!