The Hazelpage

The internet is a storm of URLs, wi-fi and strings of dangerous code, whirling and thundering. Out in the wilderness you can only survive so long unaided, but in here, behind the mellow yellow windows, a safe and comforting place awaits. This place is a respite from the internet; the fire crackles invitingly and alluring rainbow-coloured drinks are poured into glasses. Exciting chatter fills the rooms from tables bustling with friends, eating from trays of warm, rustic carum bread and hearty stews. Gentle music comes from the band in the background.

5b4ae0_893aa3312e1749eb836914d6b8994398

Come in, chat away, have a great time! The old location may have been overrun by the Codekind, but this new building has three-meter thick walls, three floors and turret bedrooms to rest in at the top! We’ve returned, free from the battles of the secret pages! A safe micro-community of equality and no judgement. Hang up your HTML-reflective suit at the door and settle in with a drink and a meal.

Notice Board:

- The opening hours of the tavern have been extended! Thanks to new staff hirings, we are happy to serve guests 24 hours a day! We hope you'll warmly welcome our new barstaff: Pearl the Purple Microkitten and Lucy the Alarmingly Long Lemur!
- Be sure to check out our new vegan options, including a Tofu and Seaweed Fish and Chips; a Beetroot and Bean Burger with Pineapple and Chilli Salsa; and Nachos Topped with Chili, Zesty Guacamole and Five-Tomato Salsa!
- We are now a proud supplier of beverages from the Lua Luau Lemonade Company! As such, we will now be serving the highly popular flavours of C++ Cherryade, Java Julmust and CSS Cola! All from an introductory price of 12px (Pixels) each!
- And for people looking out for something to do in the tavern, we have several new board games on offer in the gaming cupboard! Be sure to have a go at Pixel Perfect, the game where players try to write their messages in rhyme! We assure you it's a heck of a good time!

4,210 Replies to “The Hazelpage”

1. June 27, 2020 at 6:55 pm

“MUA HA HA!” screeches Ttera, leaping onto a table with her Skathe-Hrün (Shadow Staff) in her hand (paw? Hand? Claw? ) “I WILL NOW TAKE OVER THE WORLD!”
    “But not until I finish Trollhunters. I need to see what happens.”

Click my name!

2. 🏳️‍🌈 Moons 🏳️‍🌈
    June 27, 2020 at 7:26 pm

i still don’t understand this page it slightly scares me

Clo4SW

3. Lapisdapple
    June 27, 2020 at 7:37 pm

Lappy shyly peeks in, having followed the trail a wild Embix had left in the Recent Purrs. She looks from side to side, and slinks into a corner booth, happy to observe all the happenings of the tavern.

👑Queen of NTA Name Checking👑

• Rainbow Turtle That Waves Pride Flag 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈(Turtlepaw/ dapple 🐢🐢🐢)
      June 27, 2020 at 7:50 pm

“Hi!” Turtle mews, walking up to Lappy. “Mind if I join you?” they ask.
      MothPool forever

• Lapisdapple
        June 29, 2020 at 4:14 pm

Lappy jumps nervously, eyes widening. “Oh!” she squeaks out, before clearing her throat and lowing her voice to attempt to sound tougher(it doesn’t work). “Sure.”

👑Queen of NTA Name Checking👑

• June 30, 2020 at 12:20 pm

Redblaze pads across. “Hello there”

June 30, 2020 at 7:21 pm

Aquila yeets herself across the room and lands of her feet, wobbling in an attempt to stay upright, she adds her hello to Redblaze’s before clutching a table to stop herself from falling.

• Lapisdapple
              July 1, 2020 at 3:07 pm

Lappy laughs, cackling like a hyena(I hate my laugh). “You should watch your step… I’m Lappy.”

👑Queen of NTA Name Checking👑

July 1, 2020 at 6:47 pm

Aquila joins in with an evil laugh that makes her sound evil. 😛 “I’m clumsy!” she grins. She uses her mind reading powers that her mentor taught her and adds, “And you’re my long lost cousin.”

• July 2, 2020 at 10:21 am

Redblaze blinks. “I’m much clumsier than you! Remember when I burnt myself on the oven while wearing oven gloves?”

• Lapisdapple
                  July 2, 2020 at 12:04 pm

Lappy gasps and jumps to her feet. “Oh my sugar cookies, really? Then let’s try to do the family dance…” Lappy starts doing some awful dance moves because she cannot dance.

👑Queen of NTA Name Checking👑

July 2, 2020 at 3:45 pm

Aquila tries to join in but trips on a chair leg and falls flat on the floor. She picks herself up laughing, “See, told you I was clumsy! I’ve always been awful at dancing- I’m so ungraceful!”

• July 3, 2020 at 12:19 pm

Redblaze looks at them both. “I’m just not flexible at all. I had foot problems because my hips aren’t flexible enough”

July 3, 2020 at 2:53 pm

“Oh gosh!” gasps Aquila, “I’ve got to go to the opticians today, so I guess I’ll see if my eyes are good enough😛 my eyes just seem to get worse and worse every time they get checked by the opticians XD”

• July 4, 2020 at 1:27 pm

You don’t wear glasses Aquila!

July 4, 2020 at 7:29 pm

No I don’t, but I am shortsighted in my left eye! Thank goodness for my right eye being fine or I would have to wear glasses!

• July 5, 2020 at 10:56 am

Redblaze gives her a confused look. “ONE eye? I’m shortsighted in both and also have astigmatism and a squint (though they did an operation to fix that)”

July 5, 2020 at 7:07 pm

“Yeah! I’m shortsighted in my left eye but my right eye is normal! Oh whoa!!! My dad also has a squint!” mews Aquila.

4. June 27, 2020 at 7:52 pm

(I honestly have no idea what this is-)

Cake alone will save our blog.

• 🏳️‍🌈 Moons 🏳️‍🌈
      June 27, 2020 at 7:57 pm

same bro same

Clo4SW

5. June 27, 2020 at 8:27 pm

(am I doing this right XD)
    Hollykit walked into the Hazelpage. She hoped no one wondered why a kit was here. She just came, because, hecc, why not

Cake alone will save our blog.

6. ||||||||
    June 30, 2020 at 12:03 am

ahh hai, I just came :] I’m blackies friend/enemy

7. June 30, 2020 at 2:11 am

“Kitchen raid, anyone?” Bright stands up and licks her chest, tilting her head as if imagining devouring the donuts already.

BLM

• June 30, 2020 at 3:00 am

Hollykit ran up to her. Her eyes shone in excitement. “y e s”

Cake alone will save our blog.

• June 30, 2020 at 7:55 am

“yES lETS gET sOMe cOoKIES” screams blackie/crow. he runs toward the kitchen

open a window you're too hot

• July 3, 2020 at 12:24 pm

“Custard creams?” Redblaze offers
        (wait they’re biscuits)

• June 30, 2020 at 11:56 am

“aS LoNG AS tHeRE aRE aPplE PiES InvOlvED.”

Click my name!

• June 30, 2020 at 12:21 pm

“And cinnamon buns?” Redblaze’s ears prick up hopefully.

• Lapisdapple
          June 30, 2020 at 5:20 pm

Lappy hesitantly stands up. “A-and brownies? I’ve never done anything bad before, so I suppose this would be the first time!” She chuckles nervously. “Let’s do it!”
          Lappy gasps, looking around. “Where did the Speedy Mod go?!”

👑Queen of NTA Name Checking👑

June 30, 2020 at 7:23 pm

“Really?” gasps Aquila, “I’ve done plenty of bad things! I am quite the disruptive student when I want to be. Me and Redblaze like tricking teachers with caramel wafer wrappers and oh gosh my music teacher’s reaction was simply the best!!!“

• July 1, 2020 at 1:07 pm

Redblaze laughs. “yes now goodbye because I have to do my geography lesson”

July 1, 2020 at 6:49 pm

“We should trick your geography teacher when we go back to school…” Aquila mews thoughtfully.

July 1, 2020 at 8:21 pm

Aquila gasps horrified at her own words, “oh gosh I just remembered who your geography teacher is; she’s my thinking skills teacher. If we tricked her we’d end up in detention for sure- she screamed and yelled at me just for laughing in her class!”

• July 2, 2020 at 10:22 am

Redblaze nods solemnly. “She would literally MURDER you”
                  (I think she has a particular dislike of you especially Aquila XD)

July 2, 2020 at 6:14 pm

(Yes she does but I think she hates my class in general 😛 there are some people in my class she hates even more that me!)

• July 3, 2020 at 12:24 pm

Redblaze thinks for a moment. “One of my friends says she tells her class that they’re her least favourite” she thinks again. “She’s all bark and no bite really she said she’d give me a detention once but she never did”

July 3, 2020 at 2:55 pm

Aquila chuckles slightly, “I think most classes are her least favourite; she hates us all. Honestly idk why she’s a teacher, she doesn’t even like children!”

• Lapisdapple
              July 1, 2020 at 3:06 pm

Lappy laughs. “That does sound funny… but I’ve always been very obediant.” She rubs the back of her neck nervously, a small smile on her face.

👑Queen of NTA Name Checking👑

July 1, 2020 at 6:51 pm

“Well, obedience is a good trait!” smiles Aquila, “And one I never had. I never had patience either!” She flashes her eyes gold and her cat Honey appears in her arms who she hugs tightly, “This is Honey, she’s my cat!” she grins.

• July 2, 2020 at 10:24 am

Redblaze thinks for a moment. “Obedience is good as long as you don’t follow every order without question.” she smiles.
                  “The only thing I usually get in trouble for is forgetting books, homework or getting distracted in the lesson”

• Lapisdapple
                  July 2, 2020 at 12:11 pm

Lappy shrieks happily and jumps forward, starting to pet Honey. “I love cats so much! But I don’t get to have a cat…” She sighs sadly, then perks up as she keeps petting Honey.

👑Queen of NTA Name Checking👑

July 2, 2020 at 3:47 pm

“Well she can be a family cat!” says Aquila, placing Honey in Lappy’s arms, “Careful though, she is a little heavy – she likes her cat biscuits too much!”

• July 3, 2020 at 12:21 pm

Redblaze picks up one of her cats, Merlin. “Try lifting him he literally is like a rock- he’s small but weighs loads”

July 3, 2020 at 2:56 pm

“And he’s named after one of the best TV series in the world!!!” grins Aquila, stroking Merlin, “Although, Agravaine is a better character than Merlin…”

• July 4, 2020 at 1:29 pm

Redblaze blinks. “I wouldn’t know. I’ve only watched a couple of episodes.”

July 4, 2020 at 7:31 pm

“WATCH MORE MERLIN REDBLAZE!!!” Aquila screeches, “IT’S SO GOOD AND IDK WHY YOU WEREN’T HOOKED!!!!”

• ❄️🐍 Viper That Strikes On Frosty Night (Viperfrostpaw) 🐍❄️
                      July 4, 2020 at 7:31 pm

REDBLAZE. WATCH MERLIN.

bow to bob, our ruler and king

• July 5, 2020 at 10:57 am

(XD)
                      “My sister is obsessed and I kinda sat there while she watched it, does that count?”

July 5, 2020 at 7:09 pm

“Maybe.” considers Aquila, “Did you like Arthur though? Oh and Mordred? Did you enjoy it?”

• June 30, 2020 at 6:39 pm

“CINNAMON BUNS!”

Click my name!

• July 3, 2020 at 8:22 am

“Brightkit! You are quite the troublemaker here, aren’t you?” Captain purred as she padded up to the younger cat.

That man is playing Galaga!

8. June 30, 2020 at 11:55 am

Ttera does some tap dancing on a table for some reason.

Click my name!

• June 30, 2020 at 5:59 pm

Captain watches Ttera, completely puzzled by her tap-dancing. She cocks her head to the side.

That man is playing Galaga!

• Ravenpaw/shard has changed her name to Sunpaw/cloud (Sunpaw)
      July 1, 2020 at 2:47 pm

Sunpaw begins tapping her paw to the beat because she is cursed blessed with the gift of music.

Nightshade Furbottom O'Chanter

July 1, 2020 at 6:52 pm

Aquila’s head starts nodding in time as she, like Sunpaw, is quite musical.

• July 2, 2020 at 10:25 am

Redblaze magically conjures a piano and starts tap-dancing on that, creating music with her paws.

• July 3, 2020 at 8:24 am

Captain shrugs as she grabs a trumpet and starts playing to the music, hind paws tapping as she plays the jazzy tune.

That man is playing Galaga!

July 3, 2020 at 3:07 pm

Aquila materialises her flugelhorn and joins Captain with a harmony.

• Lapisdapple
          July 2, 2020 at 12:09 pm

Lappy humming quietly and patting her legs with her paws in time, because, like Sunpaw and Aquila, she is quite musical.

👑Queen of NTA Name Checking👑

• Ravenpaw/shard has changed her name to Sunpaw/cloud (Sunpaw)
          July 2, 2020 at 3:00 pm

Sunpaw turns her head, her mismatched eyes shining. “You’re a musician?!?!” Sunpaw squeaks, “What do you do? I play the viola.” She then sits awkwardly, feeling like she said too much, too fast.

Nightshade Furbottom O'Chanter

July 2, 2020 at 3:49 pm

“Yeah!” yells Aquila, “I learn 3 instruments: violin, cornet and flugelhorn! I can also play the recorder, but nearly everyone can play the recorder. Your viola is in the same family as my violin and do you play in an orchestra? I play my violin in one!”

Look with your heart

• Suncloud who was Ravenshard (Sunpaw)
              July 5, 2020 at 2:20 am

“Sure!” Sunpaw squeaks, her viola poofing into her hand out of thin air.

Nightshade Furbottom O'Chanter

• July 3, 2020 at 12:21 pm

Redblaze smiles. “I can do piano!”

• July 4, 2020 at 4:50 am

blackie takes out tap shoes and throws them at ttera

open a window you're too hot

• July 4, 2020 at 7:36 pm

Hollykit stares at the group with wide eyes. “uh-“

Cake alone will save our blog.

July 4, 2020 at 7:43 pm

“Hi Hollykit. Welcome to the Hazelpage. This is completely normal and not at all confusing. I am a completely normal person who is definitely not crazy. I don’t know why anyone would even think that.” meows Aquila

• July 5, 2020 at 10:58 am

Redblaze ducks the tap shoes and gives a manic grin. “Yeah we’re all perfectly sane here”

July 5, 2020 at 7:10 pm

“Course we are!” Aquila gains a phantom of the opera cloak and mask and proceeds to imitate the phantom’s insane laughter.

9. July 1, 2020 at 7:56 pm

Ttera waves the Skathe-Hrün and a portal to Venus opens up. “Bye bye.” She hops in.

Click my name!

• July 3, 2020 at 12:22 pm

Redblaze frowns. “Mars is much better at this time of year”

July 3, 2020 at 2:59 pm

“What about raxocoriofallopotorius (however you spell it 😛)?” smiles Aquila, “Don’t the slitheens (I can’t spell that either) live there?”

• July 4, 2020 at 1:31 pm

Redblaze grins at the Doctor Who reference. “Raxacoricofallapatorius” she mews. “And no, the Raxacoricofallpatorians live there. The Slitheen are just a family like, Smith for example.”

(You have no idea how long it took me to type that)

July 4, 2020 at 7:33 pm

“Oh so the slitheens aren’t the green monster alien things?” frowns Aquila, “I thought they were! So the Raxacoricofallpatorians (I just copied and pasted that!) are the green monster aliens?”

• July 5, 2020 at 10:59 am

“Well, the green monsters are Raxacoricofallapatorians from the FAMILY Slitheen. So they’re Slitheen that are Raxacoricofallapatorians”
              (not confusing at all I know)

July 5, 2020 at 7:11 pm

“W-w-w-what?!” asks Aquila, extremely confused.

• July 4, 2020 at 7:34 pm

Ttera leaps back out of the portal. “Redblaze is right, its amazing.”

Click my name!

• July 5, 2020 at 11:00 am

“Yup, Mars is great it’s…… red”

Whovian Alert

10. Suncloud who was Ravenshard (Sunpaw)
    July 5, 2020 at 2:23 am

Sunpaw begins to attempt to play A Window To The Past from Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. It is not great, for she is sight reading.

Nightshade Furbottom O'Chanter