The Hug Page

The Hug Page is here. Because, whoever we are, we still need hugs. This is still the best place to come if you’re feeling sad and need a hug from BlogClan…

Fading Echoes

(Sh! This is a new Hug Page. You can find the old one here)

If you feel unsafe in your situation, please call one of the following hotlines or talk to an adult that you trust:

Sexual assault US: 1-800-656-4673
National runaway hotlines US: 1-800-786-2929 (call), Text 66008 (text)
Child abuse hotline US: 1-800-422-4453 (call), Text 1-800-422-4453 (text)
National alliance on mental illness US: 1-800-950-6264
BullyingCanada: (877) 352-4497 (call or text), Support@BullyingCanada.ca (email)
Trevor project (LGBTQ+): 1-866-488-7386 (call), Text START to 678678 (text)
Trans lifeline US: 1-877-565-8860
Trans lifeline Canada: 1-877-330-6366
Kids Help Phone: 1-800-668-6868 (call), Text CONNECT to 686868 (text), click for live chat
Crisis Text Line US: Text HOME to 741741
Crisis Text Line Canada: Text HOME to 686868
Crisis Text Line UK: Text SHOUT to 85258 Childline UK: 0800 1111
Anxiety UK Infoline (Telephone): 03444 775 774
Anxiety UK Infoline (Text): 07537 416 905
Childline UK: 0800 1111
Samaritans UK Helpline: 116 123
Samaritans UK Charity Email: jo@samaritans.org
No Panic UK (Charity that offers support for panic attacks and OCD): 0844 967 4848
Beat UK (For eating disorders): 0808 801 0677 (adults) or 0808 801 0711 (for under-18s)
LGBT Foundation UK Helpline: 0345 3 30 30 30
Switchboard LGBT+ UK Helpline: 0300 330 0630

International suicide hotlines
United Kingdom: 08457909090
USA: 18002738255
Youth suicide prevention Australia: 08 93 88 2500
Canada: 5147234000 (Montreal); 18662773553 (outside Montreal)
PAPYRUS (Young Suicide Prevention Society) HOPELINE UK: 0800 068 4141 (Phone)

If you know other hotlines that provide support that are not on this list, feel free to contact a BlogTeam member to add it to this list.

A note from BlogTeam: When offering comfort or advice to BlogClanners, please be advised to steer clear of religious-based consolation.  While you may have the best intentions, the best advice is one that the reader can most readily relate to.  Remember, not everyone believes or should rightfully believe in the same tradition that you do.

Notify of
Flashtail
Flashtail
November 9, 2016 1:34 pm

AHHH TODAY IS MY SCHOOL’S PLAY AND IM THE LIGHT OPERATOR AND REHEARSALS HAVE BEEN VERY JUNKY BECAUSE LIGHTFACTORY IS A TERRIBLE PROGRAM AND I WISH THE THEATER MANAGER WOULD GO BACK TO JUST USING THE LIGHT BOARD!!!

Geckoflower
Geckoflower
November 9, 2016 5:21 pm
Reply to  Flashtail

Don’t stress Flash, I’m sure you can do it!! Stay confident 😀

November 9, 2016 5:24 pm
Reply to  Flashtail

*huggles* Aw, I’m sorry. Just do your best, I’m sure you’ll do great. 🙂 Maybe you can talk to your theater manager about the light board?

November 10, 2016 4:41 pm
Reply to  Flashtail

Don’t worry Flash! You’ll do amazing! Break a leg(like in the theater way,not the literal way)! *huggles* <3

November 11, 2016 7:36 pm
Reply to  Flashtail

I’m sure you’ll work it out.

Willowbreeze
Willowbreeze
November 9, 2016 1:49 pm

Donald Trump is the official new leader of our country. What the heck are we gonna do.

Redice
Redice
November 9, 2016 3:42 pm
Reply to  Willowbreeze

At least it’s not Hillary. 😛

Redice
Redice
November 9, 2016 3:44 pm
Reply to  Redice

But then again, if I had to pick between Trump and a smart president candidate, I’d pick the non-Donald Trump guy.

Bluepaw (Bluemist)
Bluepaw (Bluemist)
November 9, 2016 9:26 pm
Reply to  Redice

Agreed (on both)

Willowpaw / Willow That Grows Among Corn
Willowpaw / Willow That Grows Among Corn
November 10, 2016 12:08 am
Reply to  Redice

Agreed.

Willowbreeze
Willowbreeze
November 12, 2016 1:18 am
Reply to  Redice

I hate Hillary so I guess it isnt THAT bad.
#GaryJohnson

LOl I totally agree Hillary is **pbth** 🙂

Dark Colors Engulfing Leaves Who are No Longer Green
Dark Colors Engulfing Leaves Who are No Longer Green
November 9, 2016 4:25 pm
Reply to  Willowbreeze

Idk 😩😩

Lupine Cat Munching Down Turkey (Lupinepaw)
Lupine Cat Munching Down Turkey (Lupinepaw)
November 9, 2016 4:34 pm
Reply to  Willowbreeze

^^

Snowpaw
Snowpaw
November 9, 2016 7:31 pm
Reply to  Willowbreeze

I didn’t think this could happen!!!

Raccoonpaw
Raccoonpaw
November 9, 2016 10:25 pm
Reply to  Willowbreeze

break all of his laws, and hope he gets impeached from office. jk plz don’t break the laws. *I need hugs too* I just hope that the country realizes he is not a good choice for president and will not reelect him. I share your concerns.

Willowbreeze
Willowbreeze
November 12, 2016 1:25 am
Reply to  Willowbreeze

Also isn’t it AMAZING 70 year old Donald Trump has A TEN YEAR OLD SON

Shadowpaw
Shadowpaw
November 12, 2016 1:48 am
Reply to  Willowbreeze

Okay, I prefer Hillary over Trump, BUT she’s really not my top choice. People at school say Michelle Obama should run for presedent, and i kinda agree. (No offense, anyone else if you do go for Trump)
But Willow I understand. Im half Mexican so Im sorta scared at what hes going to do…my dad is still Mexican and he told me to give Donald Trump a chance.

Wing That Flies Over Turkey (Wingpaw [Wingclaw])
Wing That Flies Over Turkey (Wingpaw [Wingclaw])
November 15, 2016 2:16 pm
Reply to  Willowbreeze

Welp! If he tries to hurt my brother, I’ll hurt him.
(My bro has cerebral palsy and one of my RL friends told me what he thought about disabled people.)

Dark Colors Engulfing Leaves, Who Are No Longer Green
Dark Colors Engulfing Leaves, Who Are No Longer Green
November 9, 2016 2:01 pm

No. My world. Over. My cousins might have to move to Canada because of their race. The mass extinction coming closer. Climate change, global warming, the biggest problems today, and America one of the biggest contributors. Now we have a president who doesn’t even believe in them. It’s all going to happen in these four years. The worst years of my life. The world is doomed. He now has nuclear weapons. The book I was righting about the worst case scenario with mass extinction is coming true, thanks to him. I wanted that to be fiction. 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Willowpaw / Willow That Grows Among Corn
Willowpaw / Willow That Grows Among Corn
November 9, 2016 2:27 pm

*hugs* I know, I know. I am scared for our planet too. 🙁

Golden Leaves of Aspen Tree (Aspenkit)
Golden Leaves of Aspen Tree (Aspenkit)
November 9, 2016 4:35 pm

Same here. 🙁 *wugs Darky*

Autumpaw
Autumpaw
November 10, 2016 3:01 am

We are all going to die

Raccoonpaw
Raccoonpaw
November 10, 2016 10:30 pm
Reply to  Autumpaw

Last time I checked, this needs to be encouraging. Think good thoughts, and hope for the best. *Hugs*

Whispering Rain
Whispering Rain
November 9, 2016 5:16 pm

Same with my cousins and in laws in America. I’m seriously stressed because although I don’t live there, America is a superpower. Anything that’s off there can turn into a global disaster (not my words)
Just now I think about The Election Of 1800, Anne Frank and Petr Ginz. No idea why the first.

Mrrrow.

November 9, 2016 5:22 pm

*huggles* It’ll be okay. You’re going to be fine, don’t lose hope.

Sundance
Sundance
November 9, 2016 5:42 pm

I stayed up last night watching the election results. It’s devastating. Trump is a bigot, racist, misogynistic, xenophobic, etc. He is the face of white supremacy and hatred towards minorities. I’m so scared for our country. I saw his victory speech last night, and heard how Clinton called him and privately conceded, and it made me nauseated. And so very afraid. (Hillary may not be perfect by any means, but she’s a strong and empowering individual who shares my ideals and has been working towards this victory — carrying the weight of democracy on her shoulders, our only hope against tyranny– for a long time. It feels like reading a book where the hero is slain and the villain prevails.) The Senate and House are both Republican too, which minimizes the chance of checks and balances and increases the probability of him abusing his power. The fact that more Americans would vote for him than against shows that prejudices and discriminatory opinions are still largely prevalent today. If there was another world war I’m worried we’d be on the wrong side. However, with that being said, we have to remain hopeful. While preparing for the bad days ahead, we also need to plan for the good days that can only be brought about through change. The next few years are going to be a struggle, but we’ll all be holding hands and facing it together. We are united through our love. 🙂

🎷Wavesplash 🎷
🎷Wavesplash 🎷
November 9, 2016 6:28 pm

*huggles* I’m scared too. But Darky, those terrible ideas probably won’t pass Congress. Be optimistic!

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

Raccoonpaw
Raccoonpaw
November 9, 2016 10:31 pm

I am very worried too…But don’t worry, we are all here to support each other, and (I don’t do encourage speeches often) we will still be here (hopefully) to put things right after Trump gets trumped.

P.S. Trumps last name used to be Drumpf. Something to laugh at 😉

Birchfoot
Birchfoot
November 9, 2016 10:41 pm

I’m so sorry. I was watching your elections yesterday, and Trump is terrifying. *hugs*

Dew on Frosty Thanksgiving Turkey (Dewpaw)
Dew on Frosty Thanksgiving Turkey (Dewpaw)
November 9, 2016 11:32 pm

Don’t worry. These next four years will definitely not be as bad as you think. Our new president will not be allowed to misuse his power. He has to follow the same laws and follow the same Constitution as everyone else. As for global warming, I don’t know too much about it, but I don’t believe in it, either. Hopefully we can make some good changes over the next four years. We aren’t entirely doomed. 🙂

November 10, 2016 4:43 pm

Don’t worry about it Darky. If you think about it, he can’t really do all the things he says he’ll do because those have to pass through Congress first. *huggles* <3

Laurelpaw
Laurelpaw
November 10, 2016 5:59 am

I really hope that doesn’t happen, Dark. 🙁 *huggles*

Willowbreeze
Willowbreeze
November 11, 2016 12:34 am

Don’t worry. Donald Trump really can’t do anything, because the president does not have absolute power. He has no more power than congress and the supreme court.

Ashy (Ashcloud)
Ashy (Ashcloud)
November 11, 2016 4:21 am

I know, Im scared too but just remember that we (Blogclan) and many others can fight the fear and hate if we unite together 🙂

November 11, 2016 7:40 pm

It’s going to be all right Darky. I live in America so I’m stressed too, but we’re going to make it through this.

Slatepaw
Slatepaw
November 18, 2016 4:51 am

Um, it’s really not THAT bad 😛

November 9, 2016 5:44 pm

So, I know I dump my problems onto you guys way too often, but I need some advice.

I was upset after PE and he wanted to know what was wrong. I wasn’t speaking because I was still upset. He got ticked and started saying stuff like, “Oh, you hate me!” “You’re mad at me, huh?” and “Fine then, just ignore me, jeez everyone hates me!” I got ticked that he started acting like that so I yelled at him and stormed off. It’s been almost a week now and I’m still not talking to him. At first I was going to, but then he started telling people I hate him. I got really angry at this because I’m one of those people who irl pretends I don’t care what people say or think about me, but I really do. I thought it would make people think I’m a bad person.

I’m not too mad at him now, but I’m too proud to break the silence and talk to him. I’m just trying to see how long I can keep this up I guess. He keeps talking to me, even though I ignore him, which I know is wrong, but I’m still a little mad I guess. I’m not even sure I want to be his friend anymore. It’s not that he’s a bad person, but our opinions and personalities are really different and I feel like I always have to change myself around him.

And this brings me to another thing. I have several different personalities. Around certain people, I change the way I act, pretend I have different opinions, talk about different stuff, and even change the tone of my voice. I’ve never done that before, but I feel like if I don’t, the different atmosphere’s will start choking me. At this point, I’m not even sure which personality is me.

I’m always so scared that people aren’t going to like me. Some of my friends are good people. Some of my friends are bad people. Some of my friends are people who are if-y. Like the guy I’m fighting with. He’s a nice person, but his morals aren’t always in the right place. He does a lot of stuff or says a lot of stuff that I always feel obligated to do or say. I don’t like that feeling. It’s not like he’s always pressuring me to do stuff all the time or does it to hurt me, he just wants to do something with me and he only does it sometimes. He acts like it’s not even wrong, when some of it is kind of gross and really bad. And I always feel if he does it I have to, or he’ll be unhappy. It’s weird, but I can never say no to someone who asks something of me, at least when it’s one of my friends. I don’t want to make anyone unhappy. I just can’t. I’m always trying to hard to make people like me and make sure people aren’t upset.

Maybe that’s why, in a way, I don’t want to make-up with him. For once, I’m not trying hard to make someone happy at the cost of my own happiness. But his upset face and hurt voice makes me feel guilty. I just don’t know what to do.

I’m sorry to put all this on you guys. I just don’t know how to deal with any of this right now.

Sapphirepaw (Sapphireheart)
Sapphirepaw (Sapphireheart)
November 10, 2016 3:30 am

I haven’t been here very long and I’m not officially in the clan but what your going through is a tough situation. In fact I’m in a fix myself where I don’t know which is the right choice. This is my opinion and you may choose to listen to someone else but I suggest that you talk to your friend and resolve the issue together. Hugs 🤗

Sapphirepaw (Sapphireheart)
Sapphirepaw (Sapphireheart)
November 10, 2016 3:52 am

Also it might help to ask your parents about your friend. Let me know if this helps. Hugs 🤗

November 10, 2016 4:49 pm

Aw, that really sucks Silver 🙁 Maybe you could try to make your friend feel better and acknowledge that you were wrong(Unless you don’t want to) Just go with whatt you think will help solve the problem. I dealt with the problem of always worrying about what other people thought too. Although you may think everyone’s judging you, everyone’s worrying about what you think of them. (That was a bit confusing 😛 ) Anyways, you are perfect just the way you are. I hope things get better! *hugs* <3

November 11, 2016 12:20 am

I tried to apologize, but I was so angry at him for the way he was reacting towards me. We’re really no longer friends, and while I always feel a bit of regret that we’re on such bad terms, I’m slightly relieved that I’m no longer in that relationship. Don’t worry, that part wasn’t confusing! Thanks.

November 10, 2016 7:19 pm

Thanks. 🙂 I did try to resolve it, but it didn’t actually work out, like I told Dapplepaw. I guess we just never really were friends. And I’m scared to talk to my parents…. but thanks anyway!

Dappled Feathers on Turkey (Dapplepaw)
Dappled Feathers on Turkey (Dapplepaw)
November 10, 2016 6:13 pm

That really stinks, Silver. I’m sorry 🙁

I do the same thing you do – changing the way I act around certain people, saying certain things around them. Last year it became a huge problem for me. I had no good friends because they always expected me to do certain things, and when I crumpled into pieces of stress and depression, they couldn’t understand why because it was so ‘unlike me’.

My advice is this: find friends you’re comfortable with. People you’re not trying to impress all the time, or do to please. We’re both people-pleasers, so I definitely see where you’re coming from. Find somebody who’s also going to be honest with you. But not honest in a rude way, like honest in a they-love-you-and-want-you-to-do-well way. For some people, it’s their parents. For me, it’s a close friend.

It’s not as easy as everybody thinks, just being yourself. It’s hard and a long process and you’re going to lose some friends. But you have to realize that those friends are not the people that are going to help you in the end. Don’t think for a second, “if I had just stayed the way I was around them, we’d still be friends and they’d still like me”. You are telling yourself lies. Because what it comes down to is that was who they were all along, and now that you’ve shown them your true colors (usually this is meant in a ‘u r a rebel’ way but ur colors are bright and happy and silvery and shiny and stuff not rebellious), they’re going to start showing theirs (dark flighty-friend colors).

Now for jeffery mc brush (the guy you keep talking about, sorry i have now named him jeffery mc brush). He sounds like overall, a good person. I had a friend, let’s call him diesel guy. He was a good person like jeffery, but he did a lot of rly stupid morally-wrong things (in my point of view). He would talk about horrible, inappropriate things, and was never really a good example. Ever. (Just to give an idea, he would draw Saw death traps on his driveway with chalk. This was when we were eight. Then we all went running to my mom and showed her our death traps. Long story short, diesel guy got grounded for a week.)

If you feel something Jeffery mc brush is doing is wrong, say so. You can come right out and say it, or just say that you’re not comfortable doing that. Say no as many times as he asks. Let him know that you won’t be pushed into doing something. And if he cares (from what you’ve said, I think he does) he’ll stop pressuring.

And if he doesn’t listen, end things with him. Just tell him straight-out that you don’t appreciate him pressuring you into buying a brush (just an example) and so you’re not gonna do it. Or if you don’t wanna do that, just spend time apart from him. Make excuses. You’ve run out of peanut butter. Your cat had some fur fall out. It sounds mean, but that’s the way to go (for me) if you don’t wanna just end things. It avoids less gossip and he won’t be as offended.

So there’s my advice.

Yay. woo. woooooo

also if i said something wrong or something that doesn’t make sense pls disregard it bc i am an egg and i say weird things and im supposed to be doing school rn so

yay

November 10, 2016 7:17 pm

Thank you. It’s really is hard to be myself, I guess. I tried, I really did, but I kept switching back to what my closest friend (she’s the only one who knows about all my personalities and who I use them on) calls, “The bubbly, shy, sweet, ad very fake one you use around people you aren’t close to” I tried talking to him, but I couldn’t go to me. I just kept using that one. The things he did were hurtful. He openly mocked my religion (not mean, but the kind of passing remark a kid who’s never watched the election would say about their political view.) and he often pressured me to do stuff that went against my religion but went with his. I was scared to do that, so I never did. But sometimes he would, um, write gross stuff and would pressure me to read it. Or read ones he liked. I really did think that despite that, he cared about me. But he didn’t. Today, he called me a certain word we may not use on Blogclan, called me an attention-seeker, called me a fake (which was true), told me I was manipulative and only used people, was self-centered, and thought the world revolved around me. It hurt me. My friend said if I said sorry, he would and we could be friends again. I tried apologizing, but he just scowled at me, so I told him I don’t want to be friends anymore. Did I do the right thing?

Dappled Feathers on Turkey (Dapplepaw)
Dappled Feathers on Turkey (Dapplepaw)
November 12, 2016 10:17 pm

You did do the right thing. Staying friends with him would have hurt you in the long run. I’m sorry, because these things aren’t easy, but you’re going to do a lot better and be a lot happier now that you have him out of your life 🙂 I’ll be praying for you.

Echopool
Echopool
October 30, 2019 6:25 pm

Again, I had a friend like that who only liked me for myself but they are gone. I have friends in school but they dont talk to me much and i feel like I need to please them because they are so funny and im just not.

Warrior cats and Undertale

MayaHollyleaf
MayaHollyleaf
November 10, 2016 1:10 am

Trump. I don’t think I need to explain more…

Dark Colors Engulfing Leaves Who are No Longer Green
Dark Colors Engulfing Leaves Who are No Longer Green
November 10, 2016 4:22 am
Reply to  MayaHollyleaf

IKR…… 😭😭😭😭

November 11, 2016 7:42 pm
Reply to  MayaHollyleaf

Yep.

Breeze that Hovers over Hot Pumpkin Pie
Breeze that Hovers over Hot Pumpkin Pie
November 10, 2016 2:22 am

Hello! Recently my friends have been leaving me out and I don’t know what to do. During lunch, I won’t even talk and no one notices. If I do say anything, then everyone just talks over and I feel ignored. Also they have inside jokes and my friends talk about meeting up for sleepovers and hanging out without inviting me when I’m right there. Sorry for ranting 🙁

Asterpaw Who is Too Lazy to Get a Thanksgiving Name
Asterpaw Who is Too Lazy to Get a Thanksgiving Name
November 10, 2016 3:30 am

Oh no! I’ve been through this exact same thing, and I know what it feels like. Don’t be sorry for ranting, we’re all here for you.
I know it’s SUPER awkward, but letting them know what you’re feeling can make a pretty big difference. Just interrupt them and ask them what they’re playing at, or if you’re trying to be more subtle, casually bring it up. If your friends ignore you, then they’re most likely not your genuine friends.
Have your friends been ignoring you completely, like you don’t exist, or do they just not share their jokes with you? If they’re pretending you’ve never been friends with them, maybe try slowly easing into another group of friends and easing out of your current one. If they downright ask you why you’re not being with them, you can tell them what you’ve been feeling.
Asking a trusted person, such as your parents or siblings, could really help too. They may give tips on how to behave in a situation like this. When this situation happened to me, I talked to my mom and she had a meeting with my “friend”‘s mom, which basically cleared up the fact that we weren’t friends anymore. It’s a lot easier now not talking to her because she knows that ever since she started ignoring me I don’t want much to do with her. This could happen with you, too. If they understand what exactly you’re going through, your situation might become better to deal with.
I hope things get better soon, Breezey, and that this advice helps! *hugs* <3

Laurelpaw
Laurelpaw
November 10, 2016 6:02 am

I am so so so sorry that this is happening to you. 🙁 They definitely do not sound like good friends anymore. It seems to me that they are deliberately saying these things in front of you to make you feel badly. You deserve so much better than that, and I hope that either they shape up or you can find someone new to hang out with. Try telling them how you feel, and if they don’t bother to listen, then that is their loss. I know it makes you sad (it’s happened to me too), but moving might be the best thing that you can do for yourself right now. *huggles*

November 10, 2016 3:53 pm

I’m sorry. *huggles* I know how that feels. Why don’t you try talking to one of your friends about it, perhaps the one you’re closest with?

November 10, 2016 4:39 pm

Thanks guys, your advice really helps 🙂 <3

Geckoflower
Geckoflower
November 11, 2016 2:19 am

Trust me, I know how you feel! My advice would be to branch out, and try to find at least one really amazing friend. I know it can be hard at times, but I’m sure the perfect friend is waiting out there somewhere. *HUGS*

November 11, 2016 7:45 pm

I’m so sorry! If they’re doing that then you need to talk to them and ask why they’re ignoring you, and if they don’t have a good reason then obviously they’re not good friends and you shouldn’t hang out with them. I hope this helps.

MayaHollyleaf
MayaHollyleaf
November 10, 2016 2:57 am

I need to rant, because I am disgusted and heart broken, terrified, and feel depressed about all of this. 😞

I hate the outcome if this election! Someone from my extended family may have run away or killed themself because of this, innocent people will be deported, my best friend will not live here, some people I know will be deported, some of the people I love and am related to have betrayed me by voting for such a vulgar slug! Women’s rights will be stolen, white males will be the only people with power. Civil wars could take the country under. This could cause wars, maybe even WWIII. My baby sister could be deported! I feel betrayed and disgusted. I’ve cried already twice! Crimes will increase greatly. People from my families religion will be murdered! If I go to temple, who says I don’t see something terrible? Who says something terrible doesn’t happen to me? I have cried for every person I don’t know who I am sure doesn’t have a snowball’s chance. I wish this never happened! My own family has turned their backs on me and so many people of the country.
The government is like a boulder held by a string above my head right now, and as soon as that piece if filth Donald Trump sets foot on it, I feel like it’ll come smashing down and killing everyone who isn’t for that scum.
I’m scared for my family, myself, and the country in general! I wish this was all a horrible nightmare! I wanted Clinton and I got Trump, the abomination that should never have existed! I know it sounds harsh, and I’m sorry but this is too much right now…
It isn’t just this but every bad thing from my past feels like it’s about to break the dam I’ve built and just break me to tiny pieces. I just wish that this never happened. I keep saying it, I know, but it’s just what I feel like I need to say right now. This feels like to end of the world…
I am so sorry to everyone experiencing this, and really it isn’t fair to anyone. I want every Trump supporter to know how terrible everything will be, and I hope they regret it!
I never want to see Karl again. But I have to. He is visiting in two weeks… I can’t do anything. I know he’ll talk to me. He said he wants to talk about the election, AND I WILL. I’LL TELL HIM HOW WRONG HE WAS! AND I DON’T CARE IF I AM GROUNDED, HE DESERVES IT! I hate him and I never want to see him again he betrayed us and I hope he regrets it. I can’t forgive his flaws any longer, he’s been a lying cheapskate who’s stolen from us and done verbal abuse. I hate him more than I have ever hated any single person.
This is the worst day of my life I think…
My head is pounding so I think I’m done… :””'(

Dark Colors Engulfing Leaves, Who Are No Longer Green
Dark Colors Engulfing Leaves, Who Are No Longer Green
November 10, 2016 3:58 pm
Reply to  MayaHollyleaf

Awww *Huggles* yeah, my cousins might have to leave America. I’m sorry and I know you feel betrayed for those who voted for him. I’m sorry.

MayaHollyleaf
MayaHollyleaf
November 10, 2016 5:56 pm

Thanks. Sorry about that really long rant, I was panicking. 😓

Dark Colors Engulfing Leaves, Who Are No Longer Green
Dark Colors Engulfing Leaves, Who Are No Longer Green
November 11, 2016 1:24 am
Reply to  MayaHollyleaf

No need to apologize!

Lakeshimmer
Lakeshimmer
November 10, 2016 4:38 pm
Reply to  MayaHollyleaf

I’m not saying that Trump is a good person, or that he will be a good president. But remember that anything he tries to do has to go through the House and Senate, and even though they are both majority republican, they aren’t going to let him strip anyone of their rights. He has very extreme views, but I doubt that anyone in the Legislative Branch has such extreme views. Believe me, Donald Trump does not have nearly as much power as he seems to think he has. Heck, he’ll get impeached the moment he tries to discriminate anyone. America has had crappy presidents before, and we’ll just have to deal with another one. As for the wars, that most likely won’t happen since only congress can declare war, so Donald Trump can’t really cause any conflict unless he provokes it. Even though he’s an idiot, I doubt he’d be dumb enough to do that.
On a final note, please don’t hate Trump supporters. Even though I don’t agree with their views, that doesn’t make them bad people. My Grandpa supported him because he thought Hilary was corrupt. (And he watched the news a lot and I don’t think whatever station he was watching was completely legitimate, so his judgement was probably a bit skewed.) Nobody else in my family supported Trump, but that doesn’t make my Grandpa a bad person, as he thought that he was doing the right thing. And my Grandpa is not racist and doesn’t want anyone to lose their rights. Although I’m not saying that there aren’t bad people who support him, that doesn’t mean that there weren’t good people supporting him.

I have no idea who Karl is, but if he really is a person who’s stolen from you and committed verbal abuse, you should tell someone.
(I’m very sorry if this came out harsh. I’m very stressed at the moment as well, so I might not be thinking 100% clearly despite my efforts to stay calm)

Birchfoot
Birchfoot
November 10, 2016 10:45 pm
Reply to  MayaHollyleaf

I’m am incredibly sorry this is happening to you. Trump is an awful, awful person, and doesn’t deserve to be president. I hope everything is OK for you and your family *hugs*

Sundance
Sundance
November 11, 2016 3:28 am
Reply to  MayaHollyleaf

I know. My heart is broken right now. For the last two mornings I’ve woken up — remembered the horror of election day — and been in utter disbelief again. I’ve also heard so many stories since yesterday. People’s hijab being ripped off. Racial slurs thrown around. Swastikas painted on walls. Sexual harassment. Appalling actions. I’m moderating a twitter account that documents it all (I couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw a video from York Tech, a school I’m familiar with and friends attend, where students paraded through the hallway with white supremacy signs.) This is a tragic time, and history won’t look kindly on it. (I’ve wondered if this will be the end of democracy and the rise of a fascist government too. I’m crossing my fingers and hoping to high heaven there isn’t a war.) If you don’t mind me asking, what happened to your family member? If they’re in any kind of serious emotional distress, please link them to a suicidal hotline/online chat room. There are many great websites online where they — or anyone here — can talk to someone and receive support. *hugs* You can always email me too: sunfortwo2@yahoo.com. I’ll be your friend!!! 🙂 Stay strong! The only way we can lose is if we stop fighting. Now’s the time to stand up for equality and not allow any intolerance, however subtle.

Ashy (Ashcloud)
Ashy (Ashcloud)
November 11, 2016 4:23 am
Reply to  MayaHollyleaf

I know I cant believe that this happened *hugs* I hope you and your family will be ok <3

Moonpaw (Moonwatcher)
Moonpaw (Moonwatcher)
November 10, 2016 6:20 am

I am so horrified and in shock. This feels like a nightmare. (I’m talking, of course, about the election.) As kits, we are comforted by our parents, told that it will be over by the time we become an apprentice. And we believe them. As warriors, we tell ourselves that it will be over by the time the kits are apprenticed, and that we have lived under terrible leaders before. But as an apprentice, we are in the middle. We are expected to comfort ourselves and tell ourselves that it will be all right, even though we have no reason to believe so. We think that we are so old. Going on patrols, training to fight… we brag to the kits and wonder what our warrior names will be. But we still have a bit of that kit at heart. The kit that wishes to be comforted, though we’d never admit it. And our parents are still here to comfort us, although we don’t show that we need it, now. But we will all survive to be warriors. We may go our separate ways… full-time queen, medicine cat apprentice, patrols every morning, hunting for most of the fresh-kill on the pile, even deputy and leader one day. Some of us may make it to elder. But we all have this in common. We were all frightened, lonely, temporarily insane apprentices.
Also, there is a madman as President come January.

Sundance
Sundance
November 10, 2016 11:36 pm

*hugs* 🙁

Goldenpaw (Goldenfawn)
Goldenpaw (Goldenfawn)
November 10, 2016 2:34 pm

Okay, I’m just really mad about this so I’m just going to let this out. *deep breath*
So, there is this super amazing girl at my school who is SO nice and she goes for Trump. I don’t CARE about anyone’s political views, I don’t ask about anyone’s political views, so I wouldn’t ask her about hers or be mean to her at all if she went for Trump, because I don’t CARE.
Now that Trump won the election, everyone is being so mean to her. People that I thought were so nice are bullying her because she goes for Trump. They’re speaking up when she walks by going, “YEAH I’M UNFOLLOWING HER ON INSTAGRAM AND I DON’T LIKE HER” and are purposely avoiding her.
Peoppppppppple, she can’t even VOTE so how did she affect the election? She didn’t automatically make Trump win by saying she went for him. The worst part is, if Trump hadn’t won, they would still be nice to her. It isn’t her fault that someone wins that you don’t like.
Sorry for ranting.

November 10, 2016 3:58 pm

Gah, they’re so mean! Her opinion is her opinion. They don’t have to agree with her opinion, but they shouldn’t harass her for it either. I think maybe you should talk to an adult about this, especially if it’s effecting something like her self-esteem or if it’s hurting her. Try letting her know you’re her friend, you don’t care about political views, and just be there for her. I’m sorry she has to go through this. *hugs*

November 10, 2016 4:53 pm

That’s terrible. 🙁 There’s not really much you can do, except wait for it all to blow over. Like Silver said, just let her know that you have her back. *huggles* <3

Sundance
Sundance
November 10, 2016 11:33 pm

People in elementary and middle school who support Trump are (most likely) following their parents’ example. Not that they can’t have an independent thought, just that it’s easier for them to be imprinted on and repeat whatever they hear. Therefore, I am saddened about your friend’s predicament. It’s not right for her to be bullied. I’d contact the principle and teachers immediately to make it stop. While I understand why her classmates might be upset with her opinion, and they have a right not to respect it or drop all communication with her, they should not be mean. That is wrong and exactly what the opposition is promoting: hate and intolerance towards others. 🙁

Lakeshimmer
Lakeshimmer
November 10, 2016 4:17 pm

Guys I’m literally dead. I had a group project and the person I was working with hasn’t filled out information that I can’t fill out myself, and the presentation is due today. We haven’t been able to rehearse the project, and the entire script is in Spanish. Best of all? This project is worth 100 points. I doubt I’ll do well on it. RIP my Spanish grade. I’m hoping that maybe we won’t have time for all the presentations but my class is super small so that probably won’t happen.

November 10, 2016 4:55 pm
Reply to  Lakeshimmer

Aww, I’m sorry. 🙁 I know how you feel and it’s not fun. Maybe you could tell the teacher what has been going on and tell her your partner hasn’t done anything. Good luck! *hugs* <3

Lakeshimmer
Lakeshimmer
November 10, 2016 11:12 pm

As of now I’ve already presented. It went better then I expected but I don’t think I’ll get a very good grade. I’m lucky that my school is divided into semesters so I still have until January to make up the grade. I’ll see if I can do something to get extra credit later.

Geckoflower
Geckoflower
November 11, 2016 2:07 am
Reply to  Lakeshimmer

Aww I’m so sorry Lake! Maybe you should explain to the teacher what happened? I hope your grade is better than you expected <3

November 11, 2016 12:24 am
Reply to  Lakeshimmer

Aaaaaaw, I’m sorry. *huggles* I know I’m late and stuff for saying this, but best of luck! 🙂 I hope everything went well. Hopefully you’re able to make up your grade like you told Breezey!

November 11, 2016 7:49 pm
Reply to  Lakeshimmer

I’m sorry! You should confront your partner before the presentation and go over it and stuff. If he or she doesn’t want to you force him or her cause your partner might not care, but you do.

Briarpaw (Briarsky)
Briarpaw (Briarsky)
November 11, 2016 6:19 pm

This isn’t really a problem anyone can solve but I’m really ill 🙁 my throats feels like it has a basketball in it

Willowpaw / Willow That Grows Among Corn
Willowpaw / Willow That Grows Among Corn
November 11, 2016 10:00 pm

Aww, I’m sorry. I hate sore throats. I hope you feel MUCH better soon! 🙂

Geckoflower
Geckoflower
November 11, 2016 10:58 pm

I’m sorry Briar! I don’t really have any advice, but I hope you feel better soon!!

Snowpaw
Snowpaw
November 12, 2016 12:07 am
Reply to  Geckoflower

Feel better soon!

Willow Leaf That Shines In Moonlight(Willowkit/moon)
Willow Leaf That Shines In Moonlight(Willowkit/moon)
November 12, 2016 12:50 am

I’m sorry Briarpaw!I hope you feel better soon*huggles*

Birchfoot
Birchfoot
November 12, 2016 12:53 am

I’m sorry, Briar. I hope you feel better soon 🙂

Frost on Uncooked Turkey (Frostpaw [Frostfeather])
Frost on Uncooked Turkey (Frostpaw [Frostfeather])
November 12, 2016 1:33 am

Aww, sore throats stink! I hope you feel better soon! *huggles*

Shadowpaw
Shadowpaw
November 12, 2016 1:45 am

Ohh, you poor thing! Huggles! This may sound gross, but put warm water in a cup and put some salt then gargle with it. It tastes nasty, but it helps with sore throats. Or maybe those lozenge Halls thingies?? Anyhow, hope you feel better!

Bluepaw (Bluemist)
Bluepaw (Bluemist)
November 12, 2016 8:23 pm

Hope you get well soon! Try drinking lots of water (warm is best) if you can! **HUGS**

🎷Wavesplash 🎷
🎷Wavesplash 🎷
November 13, 2016 11:28 pm

Aww, get better soon! *huggles*

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

November 14, 2016 3:17 am

I’m so sorry! Have you tried cough drops?

It Dawns on Me That I Don't Have a Thanksgiving Name (Dawnheart)
It Dawns on Me That I Don't Have a Thanksgiving Name (Dawnheart)
November 12, 2016 4:07 pm

I went to basketball practice last night, and when I got back I couldn’t find my kitten anywhere. He’s probably outside, and I’m really worried about him. 🙁

Willowpaw / Willow That Grows Among Corn
Willowpaw / Willow That Grows Among Corn
November 12, 2016 11:21 pm

Oh no! I really hope you find him! Best of luck. 🙁 *huggles*

Sorrelpaw
Sorrelpaw
November 12, 2016 11:37 pm

Aww. I hope you find him!

Fawn that nibbles Thanksgiving Corn (Fawnpaw)
Fawn that nibbles Thanksgiving Corn (Fawnpaw)
November 13, 2016 1:53 am

*Hugs* I’m sorry! I hope you find him soon! (A little advice, put some tuna or any thing else your cat likes that has a strong smell, he will most likely smell it and come back)

Foxpaw (STEPPY)
Foxpaw (STEPPY)
November 13, 2016 8:55 pm

Noooo!!!!!! KItty!! I really hope you find him 🙁 Good luck!

🎷Wavesplash 🎷
🎷Wavesplash 🎷
November 13, 2016 11:32 pm

Oh no! I hope you find him and that he’s okay! Does he have a collar or a tag or anything? *huggles*

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

November 14, 2016 1:11 am

Oh no! I’m so sorry. *huggles* I hope you find him soon. Try walking around for a little bit each day calling for him with treats and stuff.

Dark Colors Engulfing Leaves, Who Are No Longer Green
Dark Colors Engulfing Leaves, Who Are No Longer Green
November 14, 2016 2:19 am

Aww. I’m sure he’s fine! *Huggles*

November 14, 2016 3:19 am

Oh no I hope you find him!

Laurelpaw
Laurelpaw
November 14, 2016 5:02 am

Awww! Good luck finding him! *huggles*

Brightstorm (Bright Candle On Thanksgiving Table)
Brightstorm (Bright Candle On Thanksgiving Table)
November 12, 2016 11:21 pm

Hi guys. I’m feeling just really sad tonight. I keep thinking about this person who I had a bad relationship and it’s good that I’m not around them anymore, but she was really special to me and just can’t forget about her and it really just hurts. I can never use the name Owlmoon because I made that her warrior fursona and I got her reading the books. She drew a beautiful picture of Brightstorm and Owlmoon together and I just wish I could have saved all the good parts of the relationsip and not had all the bad stuff that ruined it :'(

Sorry for the depressed rant. You guys are all wonderful and I love this website, long live BlogClan!

Geckoflower
Geckoflower
November 13, 2016 6:55 am

Awww I’m so sorry! Losing a friend is terrible 😢 I know that some relationships can’t be fixed, but perhaps it’s not too late for this one! Try and get together and talk things out without getting mad at each other. Just state how you feel. I hope you can fix this, good luck 💜💙💜

Brightstorm (Bright Candle On Thanksgiving Table)
Brightstorm (Bright Candle On Thanksgiving Table)
November 13, 2016 5:52 pm
Reply to  Geckoflower

Thanks Gecko 💟

Unfortunately I can’t really see her anymore…things were really bad and I wasn’t telling people and it all kinda just spilled out when she just cut me off out of no where because I was getting tired of not telling people what was happening.

It’s just a mess 😞

Snowbreeze
Snowbreeze
November 13, 2016 2:26 pm

Oh my, I’m so sorry! I went through a similar experience and I know what you’ve been through. I know it hurts, but you will get through it and remember that you are loved. Also, you could try reconnecting with your friend and talk things out. I hope this helps. *Hugs*

Brightstorm (Bright Candle On Thanksgiving Table)
Brightstorm (Bright Candle On Thanksgiving Table)
November 13, 2016 5:54 pm
Reply to  Snowbreeze

Thanks so much Snowbreeze 💟

I might try to talk to her again one day, but I think it would honestly be unhealthy for both of us right now to see each other. It sucks but it’s the truth 😞 There were things that were awful that I don’t miss, but I can’t let go of what was good so it’s like all the bad memories make me think that I could have done more to save the good things, but idk.

Foxpaw (STEPPY)
Foxpaw (STEPPY)
November 13, 2016 8:55 pm

Awwww! I hope you two are friends again!

🎷Wavesplash 🎷
🎷Wavesplash 🎷
November 13, 2016 11:35 pm

Aww, I’m really sorry. I know how that feels. Just be happy with your other friends. I know it’s not easy, but it gets better over time. *huggles*

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

November 14, 2016 1:16 am

I’m sorry. *huggles* I get how it feels, I’m going through the same thing right now actually. Just remember that while it may have been partly good, if it hurt you, it’s better that the relationship has ended. That’s how I’m viewing it anyway. Then again, I might be wrong. If this relationship really means something to you, wait a little bit for you both to calm down. Try talking to Owlmoon and see how it goes. Of course, I get it if you don’t want the relationship to be fixed. Anyways, I hope everything gets better!

November 14, 2016 3:21 am

I’m SOOO sorry! That’s so sad.

Laurelpaw
Laurelpaw
November 14, 2016 10:32 pm

Awwww…. You don’t need to apologize. I’m really sorry that happened. 🙁

1 2 3 456

• Where-am-I by Shiningpaw(pool)
  • Snowbranch