The Hug Page

The Hug Page is here. Because, whoever we are, we still need hugs. This is still the best place to come if you’re feeling sad and need a hug from BlogClan…

Fading Echoes

(Sh! This is a new Hug Page. You can find the old one here)

17,240 Replies to “The Hug Page”

1. Leaf Lost in Blizzard
    June 11, 2018 at 3:48 pm

Two days ago, I asked my friend Brightwater on a date, and she actually said YES and ugh, I’m so nervous. T-T
    This is my first date and I think it’s her first date too, and I really don’t want to mess it up. Also, I don’t want my parents to find out, but I can’t drive…
    I have no idea what to do 🙁

• June 11, 2018 at 9:37 pm

Maybe go for a walk? And just tell your parents you guys are just hanging out (Like as friends)

• Snowbreeze
      June 12, 2018 at 2:05 am

First off, congrats! Secondly, I’m not sure what to do with the parent thing, but you could get some coffee/tea and the like with her or something. One study shows that when holding a warm drink, the person has a better sense of calm and safety, or something like that. I don’t know, it could be worth a shot! 😛 But all and all. I’m sure it’ll be okay, and good luck!

• Potato who is making her name long because that’s what people are doing because of the glitch
      June 13, 2018 at 12:59 am

I think you should try to do something that doesn’t require a car. A park is a good idea because it’s
      nice, WELL LIT, AND A PUBLIC SPACE!
      (Sorry I’m just very passionate about meeting in public areas 😛)
      It doesn’t matter where you are, because if you And this girl click really well, it’s fine!
      Good luck on your date!

• Foxtail (Foxie)
        June 13, 2018 at 5:08 pm

Leaf!!! My wonderful deputy, where HAVE you been? 😛

#harrypotter #mrsweasley

And I can’t believe I just realized that your gravatar was my drawing for you 😛😉

~• Keep clever •~

Icy Blue Easter Egg (Icy)
          June 13, 2018 at 7:11 pm

You could have died! You could have been seen!

Ambition and strong coffee.

• Rosepaw(song)
            June 14, 2018 at 2:13 am

Me (five hours earlier): wut

Me(now): OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

😛

• Leaf Lost in Blizzard
          June 14, 2018 at 1:13 am

Foxie! HI! 😀
          Sorry I’ve been gone for so long, I’ve been dealing with life and stuff 😛

• Foxtail (Foxie)
            June 14, 2018 at 2:03 am

Ah that’s okay =) Real life comes first ya know 😉 I just missed you, that’s all 🙂

~• Keep clever •~

• Spottedpaw/Stream
              June 20, 2018 at 3:56 am

I love your profile pic 🙂 Foxes are amazing

• Spottedspirit is Probably Being Annoying
      June 14, 2018 at 1:03 am

Don’t be nervous. 🙂 And, if you guys have been friends for a while, then your parents think you’re studying or something.

2. Brightberry
    June 12, 2018 at 1:14 am

The Spottedleaf hate on youtube is getting to be too much…
    Someone posted a video MAKING FUN OF PEOPLE who didn’t like that she was cut from Fire Alone and called them “silly little internet children.” The video was titled “Spottedleaf Tries to Be Important.”
    I know they’re just opinions, but it stinks that most of the Spottedleaf vids I find are very anti-Spottedleaf in their sentiments and no one complains. Please help, guys. I feel like I’m the only one who’s bothered by all the hate she gets and who’s still torn up over The Last Hope. I feel so stupid for letting this bother me but I don’t know what else to do.

• Nightsong
      June 12, 2018 at 4:43 pm

WHAAAAAAAAT? How can people not love Spottedleaf?! Personally I really liked her, and when she died in The Last Hope I actually cried. I rarely cry for movies and books. But I cried when she died and I cried when Firestar died.
      It’s ok, I guess you can just ignore it. Everyone has their own opinions, so naturally some characters will be liked by some people and disliked by others. These things happen. I think the best things to do would be to ignore it. or you can post a reply comment telling them to tone down the “hate” a bit. You can tell them that it’s beginning to get disrespectful. Maybe they’ll listen. If they don’t, then don’t let yourself stress about it too much. These things usually starts when one or a couple people start it, and then more and more people who have similar opinions join in the rant, making the whole thing more and more heated. Maybe their dislike or whatever wasn’t so strong at first, but when a lot of people are ranting and complaining together, the whole atmosphere can get more intense. You know what I mean?
      Don’t worry, I’m sure there are many of people out here who love Spottedleaf. 🙂
      I hope this helps! 🙂

• Snowpaw (Snowswirl)
      June 12, 2018 at 10:35 pm

I personally really like Spottedleaf, if I remember correctly she was my first favorite character, I was very sad when she died, I was like ahhhhhh noooooooooo whyyyyyyyyy (yes those extra letters were all needed) you are not alone in liking Spottedleaf and uh thats all I have to say here without being redundant

• Butterflyflower
      June 13, 2018 at 9:18 pm

I personally don’t have much of an opinion on Spottedleaf herself, but I do see a lot of other things I like getting a lot of hate as well, and sometimes it does drive me crazy! Some examples are Dovewing, Tigerheart, Tigerheart’s Shadow, sometimes Owl City, and some of Owl City’s new albums and songs.
      I understand everyone has their own opinions and everything, but they don’t need to say really bad things that can actually be rude and disrespectful to the people who write the books (because some of the hate on Tigerheart’s Shadow is directed at the editors/authors just because they don’t like the book or one thing that happened in it) and make the music (I guess I haven’t seen quite as much hate for Adam Young himself as I see just for some of his songs, so at least that’s okay, but I wish people would realize that there are much worse songs out there than any song Owl City could make. 😛 )
      Anyway, if you can, you might be able to tell them to at least be respectful of other peoples’ opinions, or you can ignore it. It’s your choice. 🙂

• Spottedheart
      June 14, 2018 at 2:33 am

It is more likely for people to make videos about hate rather than love! I hope that there are a lot of Spottedleaf lovers, because personally, she is one of my favourites! Anyways, everyone has their own opinion! Unfortunately we can’t take that away from them as much as we LOVE the young medicine cat!

• Cheetah
        June 15, 2018 at 4:48 pm

Spottedheart where have you been?!?!??! I’ve missed you!

• Rosepaw(song) the weirdo :)
          June 15, 2018 at 6:00 pm

same 😛

3. Flashtail
    June 12, 2018 at 4:02 am

One of my rats has to be put down tomorrow. She has mycoplasma (a bacterial infection) that’s causing her severe respiratory distress and muscle weakness and she has a tumor on her back. I’m so upset. She’s two and a half, so she is elderly, but I was hoping that she would at least be with me the rest of the year. Her sister (like literal sister. They are littermates 😁 ) is fine. She had a tumor removed about a month ago, but she’s back to her old self. She doesn’t seem to be affected by the infection. I’m just a little bit distressed at the moment. I’m holding her in my lap right now and petting her and hugging her and telling her how much I love her but she can barely move and it’s hurting me so much. 😢😭

• Frostpaw (fire)
      June 12, 2018 at 4:32 pm

I’m so sorry, Flashtail. I would give you emoji’s but I’m on a computer. I’m sorry that I can’t help you or give you advice. Just know that your rat lived a long and happy life, and you couldn’t of given her more love.
      *Gives Flashtail 1,00,000,000,000,000 huggles*

• Snowbreeze
      June 12, 2018 at 4:33 pm

I’m so sorry. <3

• Nightsong
      June 12, 2018 at 4:45 pm

I’m sorry for your loss. But soon her suffering will end, and you won’t have to see her in pain anymore. I’m sure she had a happy life with you. *hugs*

• Emberpaw who is back from church camp and had a great time
      June 12, 2018 at 5:24 pm

I’m so sorry! “May she find good hunting, swift running, and shelter where she sleeps.” *hugs*

• thunderpaw is graduating in three weeks
      June 12, 2018 at 9:04 pm

aww im so sorry, ive lost pets too.cherish the time you have left :'(

• Bluefire/Fireix/Blu/Fire
      June 13, 2018 at 12:57 am

It’s always sad when pets die =( Even if said pet is old.
      I have never had this happen to me personally but my grandparents have had multiple dogs in their house that have died.

• Maplepaw (Mapledrift)
      June 13, 2018 at 7:33 pm

I completely feel you, I used to have rats as well
      And well let’s just say I USED to have rats
      The hurt passes, and it’s best that your rat is put down if they are in pain

Also what’s her name ?

Huggles

• Flashtail
        June 15, 2018 at 2:19 am

Her name was Cinnamon 😀.

• Maple
          June 16, 2018 at 6:02 am

Awwww that’s so cute

My rats were called
          Hazel who always had breathing problems but she was a sable burmese dumbo Rex (if you know what that means)
          Honey
          Willow
          And Holly

As you can see their names all began with H apart from Willow. I wanted to call her Heather but my mum didn’t like that name

• Flashtail
            June 16, 2018 at 5:34 pm

Cinnamon was an agouti dumbo Rex! Her sister, Twix, is an agouti broken hooded dumbo Rex.

• Maple
              June 16, 2018 at 7:06 pm

Awww so cute !
              I always wanted a hooded rat but the breeder I went to didn’t breed them

• Flashtail
                June 16, 2018 at 7:50 pm

I actually got their mother from the pet store. I didn’t know that she was pregnant when I got her. I kept the two dumbos in the litter and gave away the other eight, five of which where hooded. The closest rat breeder to me is six hours away, so I can’t exactly go to the breeder. It’s unfortunate, really, because I really don’t trust getting rats from the pet store.

• Spottedspirit is Kinda Sad Now
      June 14, 2018 at 1:27 am

I’m SOOOOOO sorry, Flashtail. I’ve lost a pet cat, (he was only six moons old!), and I cried myself to sleep. I’m sorry for your loss and may she find swift hunting in Starclan. 🙁
      *gives 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 huggles*

• June 16, 2018 at 5:34 pm

Awww! I’m so sorry Flash 😥 *Huggles X 10,000,000,000*

=^..^=

4. Maplepaw (Mapledrift)
    June 12, 2018 at 7:05 am

Dusky, I would just like to say, it has made me feel so much better that I am not the only one going through the problems that I am having at the moment

I thought that I was alone in some of the my thoughts but it’s kind of been reassuring that there is someone I can talk to here, who’s going through a similar thing

• Duskthorn
      June 12, 2018 at 11:31 pm

I’m glad to hear that. 😀 <3 <3<3

5. Ivy
    June 13, 2018 at 12:38 am

I didn’t get a birthday post 🙁

Icy Blue Easter Egg (Icy)
      June 13, 2018 at 12:52 am

I’m so sorry, Ivy! ❤ My Wi-Fi has been going out recently, and I’ve been having trouble with WordPress as well. These things have happened in the past, they’re unfortunately unforeseeable. 🙁 I promise you it wasn’t intentional. 🙂 I hope you had an awesome birthday, though, and I promise I’ll still be here when your birthday rolls around next year! I’m not going anywhere. 😉 (And there’s always your Clanniversary! 😀 )

Ambition and strong coffee.

• Ivy
        June 13, 2018 at 1:06 am

You’re good, Icy! I did have a great birthday. My dad let me go out with my friends and we watched The Greatest Showman and oh my god it was amazing. I’ve been having WiFi troubles too, and since of the technical difficulties, I think everyone is having trouble with WordPress right now. And yes, there is always my Clanniversary! (Did my events get modded though? I put them on like 3 days before my birthday so it was partly my fault too. :)) Thanks, though! <3 (The birthday thing is really cute :P)

Currently mentoring Otterpaw

• June 13, 2018 at 2:30 am

OH NOOO WHAT HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAUTIFUL

• Maple
      June 13, 2018 at 6:35 am

Don’t worry, it’s happened before
      The calendar went down this year so me and Lion didn’t get our post

• Frostpaw (fire)
      June 13, 2018 at 3:14 pm

Happy birthday, Ivy!

• June 14, 2018 at 3:08 am

I get you 🙂 I never brought this up, because at the time the calendar was down, but I never got a clanniversary post. I hope you had a great birthday!

Probably Procrastinating

• June 16, 2018 at 5:36 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY IVY!!!!!! 💙😊💙 Have a wonderful day! 💜

=^..^=

6. Bluefire/Fireix/Blu/Fire
    June 13, 2018 at 12:59 am

Since I have an amazing life compared to most people…
    FREE HUGS TO ALL
    EVERYONE GETS HUGS
    HAVE A HUG
    YOU MATTER AND IF SOMEONE SAYS OTHERWISE DON’T LISTEN TO THEM
    YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL
    NO ONE SHOULD STOP YOU FROM BEING YOU
    YOU HAVE FRIENDS HERE
    WE CARE ABOUT YOU
    YOU ARE LOVED

• Frostpaw (fire)
      June 13, 2018 at 3:15 pm

Yes, hugs for everyone!
      BlogClan loves you, whatever you are going through! 🙂

• June 16, 2018 at 5:37 pm

I feel the same Blue 🙂
      EVERYONE GETS HUGGLES!!!!! 💜💙❤️

=^..^=

7. Spottedspirit is Probably Being Annoying
    June 14, 2018 at 12:57 am

Okay. I have a big problem. I’m in a family of lunatics. Not literally, but they drive me to the brink of insanity everyday. My sisters are constantly talking my ears off and they are, unfortunately, my only company. I’m homeschooled and haven’t hung out with somebody my age (or anyone else for that matter) for 4 years. 🙁 That’s not the worse part! I love Warriors but my sisters, eh, not so much. My little sisters like it but they hate it when I try to tell them about it. Why? I got NO CLUE! Plus, I like girls better then boys. Boys are just sorta brutal but girls are so, gentle? I dunno. I just feel lesbian but my parent and grandparents would freak if I told them. They don’t have anything against it but, they probably won’t be thrilled if I told them. So I made up my mind not to till I move far, far away and tell them over text/email/phonecall.
    If you read this, you deserve a Porsche 911. 🙂 Thank you for hearing me out! 🙂

• Rosepaw(song)
      June 14, 2018 at 2:10 am

I feel you. I’m also homeschooled, and though I do go to a co op during select days, I still haven’t interacted that much with other people my own age. My little brother and sister (seven and five respectively) are too young to read Warriors, and whenever I talk about it they don’t understand it. Like when I showed them a dabbing Yellowfang picture. 😛 I don’t have any advice on the lesbian part, but I’m sure it’ll work out, one way or another.

(Wow that was cringy and unhelpful)

*hugs x 1000*

🙂

• June 14, 2018 at 3:53 am

Try to convince your parents to let you sign up for an activity outside the house or something, so you get a chance to socialize with other people. You need to tell them how freaking important it is to socialize with people beyond your household. Trust me, you need to.

• June 15, 2018 at 2:46 am

I’m sorry 🙁
      I hate when people ramble (well, I mean, not on BlogClan, just about boring stuff). It’s annoying, especially if you’re too shy to ask them to stop, or you ask them but they don’t care. I’m sorry about the lesbian thing, too. I don’t have any advice, sadly 🙁
      I hope things get better.
      *Huggles*

• Fallenshadows
      June 16, 2018 at 1:06 pm

*hugs* I get the pain. I’m home-schooled too, and my brother talks all day, every day. Try asking your parents if they can sign you up for an activity outside of the house (like dance, or swim lessons, etc). Even if it is just an hour a week it’s still time away from your family and you’ll be able to socialize with others. <3 <3 <3

• June 16, 2018 at 5:44 pm

Maybe you should do some camps or activities with kids your age like Blue said, It would be good for you! 🙂 *Hugges*

=^..^=

8. June 15, 2018 at 12:20 am

So, I have been having A LOT of troubles lately! Here’s what they are:

Goldenshard (my mom) is getting too strict with the Internet and YouTube. My younger brothers Lionkit and Ashkit are playing Fortnite a lot (which I don’t mind), and as many of you know, it has guns in it, and you have kill the other players. Also, there is a chat voice thing, which my mom doesn’t enjoy. She thinks that Lionkit and Ashkit are making friends with strangers, and that they aren’t connected to what the real world is like. For example, she thinks my brothers don’t know that guns can really kill you, and that they are dangerous. But, Lionkit and Ashkit ALREADY KNOW about this stuff! I’m just worried that Goldenshard might ban their favorite game from them.

And lately, thanks to my friend Stormpaw (shard), we have been watching A LOT of Vines. I absolutely love them, but Goldenshard thinks they’re inappropriate, but we always SPECIFICALLY SEARCH UP “CLEAN VINES”!!! AND THEY ARE CLEAN!!! She simply just doesn’t really like it when we watch YouTube.

And, Goldenshard and my dad Stronglight like to joke around with me a lot, and it’s SUPER annoying! For instance, during school (and sometimes during the summer), they will say I have school the next day on a weekday, when there is no school at all. For instance, school is canceled during Memorial day (of course???), and on that Sunday, Goldenshard will say, “Oh no! You’ve got school tomorrow!” You might think that’s funny, but for me, it’s my Kryptonite. I even ASK them to stop, and they won’t listen!!! UGH!!!!!!

Any advice? If you don’t have any, I just need HUGZ.

• June 15, 2018 at 2:41 am

I’m sorry 🙁
      *Gives hugs*

• Sky
      June 15, 2018 at 4:27 am

Well. My mom has been like that since birth – NO video games because they eat your brain cells, YOUTUBE TO A MINIMUM unless you’re watching Khan Academy.

TBH, I actually excel in school because of it because I devote the time that other kids are using playing games to working.

I’m not trying to tell you to not do these things and I’m not trying to criticize those who do. I watch YouTube sometimes. I chose not to play any video games, but I could very well have disobeyed my mom.

The point is is that she may just be concerned, because lots of kids get hurt because of video games and online things. Yes, she may be taking it too far in your eyes but try to see her perspective. Seeing where she comes from will really help you communicate with her without both of you getting angry in the end.

• Fallenshadows
      June 16, 2018 at 1:00 pm

*hugs* Maybe you could try talking to your mom about the issue? Perhaps if you know why she’s saying all of these things and doing all of this, and vise versa, you could come up with a compromise that satisfies you both?

On the Vines, perhaps if you ask her to sit with you for a little while a couple times while you watch them, she would see/understand that you are specifically looking up clean vines? Or show her the Vines that you watched with Stormpaw/shard?

I would try not responding to them when they do that. Since they’re only teasing you, they probably won’t get mad at you for ignoring them?

I hope you work things out with your parents! <3 <3 <3 (And I'm really sorry if my advice is terrible)

9. Brightberry
    June 15, 2018 at 10:35 pm

There’s this huge jerk in the A:TLA fandom who keeps harrassing my favorite people in it. I’m really getting sick of him, but I don’t have an account on the site he’s active on, and he pretty much insults anyone who disagrees with him even a little bit, calling them idiots and saying that they can’t read, so I’m not sure I’d want to. I’m just sick and tired of seeing him pick on these people. He even went out of his way to insult the author of my favorite Sokka/Azula shipfic. What should I do? Everytime I go on their pages, his comments show up.

• Fallenshadows
      June 16, 2018 at 12:52 pm

*hugs* He sounds awful. 🙁 I hope he stops, and soon. Is it possible for you to report even without the account? Or leave a comment about his behavior without logging in? <3 <3 <3

• June 16, 2018 at 5:47 pm

🙁 I’m sorry, don’t really have advice, but someone should report him soon. *Huggles*

=^..^=

10. Duskthorn
    June 16, 2018 at 4:24 am

Yet another stupid rant by Duskthorn

Like helpppp…
    So basically I’m gay (PRIDE MONTH YEET) but I haven’t come out yet. And my parents (esp my dad) have been like “oMG dO yoU LiKE anY BoYs” a lot recently and I am about ready to explode…
    I almost came out the other day because of this conversation

*a couple of friends walking on street while dad and I are in car*
    Dad: ooo are girl 1 and boy 1 dating? (Sorry I’m too lazy to name them)
    Me: no. Girl 1 is dating another boy
    Dad: cool who else is dating?
    Me: *lists off some people*
    Dad: and I assume more ppl have crushes and stuff
    Me: yeah
    Dad: do your friends ask you if u like anyone?
    Me: yeah but I say no (I’m lying to them lol I have a crush)
    Dad: do you like any boys?
    Me: nah I’m not rly interested in boys
    Dad: I doubt it (ughhhhh seriously get the hint bro)
    Dad: would you tell me if you liked a boy?
    Me: idk probably but that would never happen because I’m not rly interested in boys (like broooooo pls ask if I like girls because that would make my life easier lol)
    Dad: lol yeah right (ughhhhhh)
    Dad: well what kinds of guys do you find attractive, like “oh I want to date a tall boy” etc…
    Me: uhhh I don’t look at boys like that (OBVIOUS HINTS HERE)
    Dad: well you will or you probably do rn (no I won’t and don’t)
    Later…
    Dad: is your boyfriend coming to the *something I was going to*?
    Me: uhhh I’m not answering that
    Dad: that means he is lol
    Me: I don’t have or want a boyfriend
    Dad: lol whatever

And more incidents like this have happened (with my mom too)
    And last year I told my mom I liked girls and who I liked… well she is pretending that never happened or maybe she forgot lol
    Basically she’s saying stuff like omg (dude) is coming to the (insert party here). yOu cAN fLiRT wiTh hIm!1!!!1!!11!
    And I’m like no I’m not interested.
    And she’s like oh lol u know I’m joking…
    But I feel really uncomfortable at the thought of dating boys. It’s just not who I am. And with all of this stuff going on, I feel more uncomfortable about coming out. So asdfghjkl help

• Maple
      June 16, 2018 at 9:50 am

Huggles !
      I can relate a little, as I think I’m bi so currently have a crush on a and haven’t told anyone
      I’d keep dropping hints, but like MAJOR HINTS
      Like when your dad next asks you if you have a crush say something like
      “No ! I’d rather date anyone else other then the boys !”
      So it sounds like you don’t like the boys, but also you’ve basically just come out
      Also, try talking to your parents about there views on LGBT, that’s what I’ve been doing
      When your parents like say something like they think it’s fine, then I’d say you can probably come out and they will accept it

The reason I haven’t come out is becuase my mum is like well I’m not really sure on my view, it’s ok I guess, nice that they have found love but it can’t be what nature wanted to happen

So yeah
      Huggles you can get through this

• Fallenshadows
      June 16, 2018 at 12:49 pm

*hugs* Like Maple said, I think it would be a good idea to talk to your parents on their views on LGBT.

You’ll get through this, Dusk! <3 <3 <3

• Willowpaw/step (Wistep is Totally Being Nostalgic)
      June 16, 2018 at 4:54 pm

I feel you, Dusky <3 *huggles*

• June 16, 2018 at 5:54 pm

*Huggles* As maple said, try dropping bigger hints, or if your up for it, just tell them! 💙 *More Huggles*

=^..^=