The Hug Page

The Hug Page is here. Because, whoever we are, we still need hugs. This is still the best place to come if you’re feeling sad and need a hug from BlogClan…

Fading Echoes

(Sh! This is a new Hug Page. You can find the old one here)

19,376 Replies to “The Hug Page”

1. Wolf Howling at Star on Top of Tree (Wolfie)
    December 3, 2018 at 8:19 pm

This isn’t a problem I just need advice. There is a girl who every time my crush (lets call him Lionpaw) is mentioned, and we ask who he might like she says of course Lionpaw likes her (they talked like twice with each other all their life). My problem with this is that I can’t decide if she is joking or not. Because if she isn’t joking then I don’t get why Lionpaw always flirts with me, if he ‘likes’ her. This isn’t really a problem I just want to know someone else’s opinion.

Can't wait for Christmas

• December 5, 2018 at 6:12 am

What.She should not say that! I mean does she have proof?! Ask her! And if she says no then take her opinion as a grain of salt.

*Raises paw for Marrow*💔

2. December 3, 2018 at 10:11 pm

Well, you should never stop loving or liking someone for any reason. Look, though, you can’t be made to stop liking or loving someone. They may say you can’t, but in your heart you know. Let him know the dealie O, but tell him your true feelings. It’s okay take my ADVICE!!! It may or may not work out.

Hello, I am Spottedpaw.

• Frosted Gingerbread
      December 4, 2018 at 2:06 am

*points to blue reply button*

• Shadow Cast by Winter Moon (Shadowpaw/Shadowmoon)
      December 4, 2018 at 3:05 am

*Angles ears toward blue reply button with an apologetic shrug* But you were lucky that you were the first cat to respond I guess. (I mean person, not cat oops)
      *Looks at pink writing* Oooh that’s cool you’re apprentice and mentor 😛

• December 4, 2018 at 3:25 pm

Shadowmoon. I always press the reply button but it never works! And what do you mean an apprentice and a mentor? Like here, I pressed the reply button and it may or may not work!

Hello, I am Spottedpaw.

• Shadow Under Winter Moon (Shadowpaw/Shadowmoon)
          December 6, 2018 at 1:23 am

Oh, sorry, I didn’t know that. 🤐
          And what I mean apprentice and mentor, I just looked at the pink text and saw on yours “Wolfpaw best apprentice!” and on Wolfpaw’s I saw “Spottedfern the best mentor!” and I was like oh cool.
          Anyway, sorry!

3. December 4, 2018 at 4:05 am

I don’t know if I should put this on the Tavern, but whateva 😛

So there’s this girl my age, let’s call her Goldpaw, that I’ve had a grudge on for about 2 years now. Let me explain. She almost always gets what she wants, everyone treats her like the queen, and gets to be in charge of anything you could possibly think of: her siblings, littler kids, the loud, noisy kids on the bus, you name it. She teases one of my good friends Silverpaw (he used to be one here) because he has long, curly hair, which has been happening since 3rd grade. I know she doesn’t actually mean it, but when I watch, it always looks threatening. And if she forgets to do something really important (or something not important AT ALL), she freaks out. She is also a HUGE nerd. I mean, I guess I’m kinda a nerd too, but Goldpaw is probably the biggest nerd I’ve ever met. She spends most of her time on the bus doing homework, even though it’s not due for a while. She’s never watched ONE YouTube video for fun as far as I can tell, and doesn’t pay any attention to all the trendy things that are going on right now (slime, baking shows, etc.). She doesn’t really do any screens, except her laptop for homework. And I think she has never gotten something below a B. EVER. (Someday I want to tell her about this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGq4thkAk5E)

Her mom is the PTA (Parent Teacher Association) leader of the middle school I go to AND the elementary school I used to go to, because Goldpaw has two younger siblings that go there. She also, like Goldpaw, is in charge of literally EVERY single event that happens at my middle school and the elementary school I went to. My mom is a PTA member of the elementary school I went to (because my younger brothers go there), and I’m pretty sure she’s also a member at the middle school I went to. And so a few weeks ago, at the elementary school I went to, there was a family literacy night. Before it, the whole school read a book, and on family literacy night, there are different activities based off the book. After that, we were giving out tubs of cookie dough that some students bought for a fundraiser. Of course, Goldpaw’s mom was there, and so was mine. Some teachers were cleaning up, and the littler kids there were getting bored. So they ran around the gym playing tag. It started to become a ruckus, and Goldpaw tagged along with them, and was in charge. She started bossing around the little kids, and telling them the “rules”. Later that night, when we were going back home, I overheard my mom talking to my dad about Goldpaw’s mom telling my mom about the rowdy little kids because they were starting to overwhelm my mom. Goldpaw’s mom had said something like, “Well, better than being in the hallways.” And, according to my mom, she started to talk about it like she didn’t even care about what was happening.

So basically, I just want this to get all over with, and not let it haunt me for the rest of my life.

• December 5, 2018 at 6:08 am

Ummmmmmm……. People are just like that, trying to run the show. And ummmm…..well not everything in that video was true. I generally get A’s in allot of things and yes when I get a bad grade I’m disappointed because I know I can do better. Goldpaw doesn’t sound so gold! What did you call her mom, Angelwing?😛

*Raises paw for Marrow*💔

4. rainbow-colored kinkmas tree
    December 4, 2018 at 3:30 pm

yeet i wanna die

poor gUY's head is spinning

• Birchfoot
      December 4, 2018 at 11:24 pm

If you’re seriously thinking about this, please find someone to talk to about how you’re feeling (teacher, parent, therapist, etc), and some other outlet for your emotions that makes you feel better <3

• December 5, 2018 at 5:49 am

Well guess what, don’t die!!!! Life get rough sometimes but keep calm and carry on!

*Raises paw for Marrow*💔

5. Rosepaw signed out again
    December 4, 2018 at 5:25 pm

I’m probably gonna regret this later (because I’m always overthinking things haha) but I was going to make a post here about something someone else made a post about. And lemme just say, reading the replies made me feel 100000% better about myself. It reminded me about how loving and kind people can be here, and right now I’m just smiling to myself.

Thanks guys, for always being there for others and for me (even though I comment never oof 😛 )

❤️

• 🎄Cheetah Hiding in Sparkly Christmas Tree🎄
      December 5, 2018 at 12:39 am

Aw Rose <3 We love you and we love to make you smile!

(Also it’s repost month! Didn’t want you to forget 😉 )

gimme dat eggnog

6. Fawny the Reindeer Fawn (Fawnspots)
    December 4, 2018 at 9:11 pm

Okay, so I have been inactive for quite a while, and BlogClan has changed so much since then I feel depressed. Everyone I knew is gone, some of my dearest friends probably left, and I never even got say goodbye. I know a few are still active, but they rarely post…. I just wish I could go back to when I first joined in 2016, I miss those people, I miss the good times I had. I miss it so, so much.

Even now, I hardly know anyone here. Only a few people that I remember remain. And it just doesn’t feel the same. Don’t get my wrong, I still dearly love BlogClan but I miss those days….

Christmas Reindeer Flying Down

• December 5, 2018 at 3:24 am

That’s exactly how I feel, but for me it was only 2017 😛
      I agree. I’ve gone into periods of time where I just leave the blog, because I can’t be here without feeling sad. I totally understand. *huggles*

Sprinting for Senior Warrior!

• December 5, 2018 at 5:47 am

I’m sorry, I’ve been on here for a month or two now, sooooo I can barely say a word of comfort to you.

*Raises paw for Marrow*💔

• 🎄Cheetah Hiding in Sparkly Christmas Tree🎄
      December 6, 2018 at 1:43 am

I’m so sorry ☹️ I’ve heard many people share similar feelings, and all I can say is that I hope you find a way to enjoy what BlogClan is now, even if it’s so different. *huggles*

gimme dat eggnog

7. rainbow-colored kinkmas tree
    December 4, 2018 at 10:44 pm

so remember that one person i was dating? yeah, we’re done now. and now i have to through the 7 stages of grief or whatever without anyone knowing, since I’d die if my family knew.

poor gUY's head is spinning

• December 6, 2018 at 5:33 am

I’m sorry!!! I don’t know what to say because I’m not allowed to date until I’m 18(im12)

*Raises paw for Marrow*💔

• December 7, 2018 at 5:12 pm

I am 12 too!!! Are you in 6th?

Hello, I am Spottedpaw.

• Fallenshadows Needs a Thanksgiving Name (Fallen)
      December 6, 2018 at 1:55 pm

*hugstightly* <3 <3 <3

8. Snow-dusted Ivy
    December 5, 2018 at 2:29 am

I feel so guilty…. I want to be more active but for some reason bc doesn’t work on my phone so I can’t really come here any more because in the afternoons I’m doing hw and i’m a bit too busy… i’m sorry guys, i’m really trying to be active and I feel like i’m kind of deserting the blog and that I don’t really deserve to be running for sw right now and have so many vouches… I don’t know but it just makes me feel really bad…

• Shadow Under Winter Moon (Shadowpaw/Shadowmoon)
      December 6, 2018 at 1:34 am

It’s ok! I feel guilty about not being active too and I always get jealous when I see people being so active and having like a million posts and art submitted. But BlogClan ain’t gonna ask for more than you can do, because we all have our own lives.
      Here, have a 🍪
      🙂

• December 6, 2018 at 5:31 am

Life comes first!!! Don’t feel bad!

*Raises paw for Marrow*💔

• Fallenshadows Needs a Thanksgiving Name (Fallen)
      December 6, 2018 at 1:51 pm

It’s okay, Ivy, don’t feel bad! Real life comes first. 🙂 Everyone goes through a period where they need to be inactive. We know you aren’t deserting us. <3 And you absolutely deserve to run for SW; you're an awesome, wonderful person and you've done a lot for BlogClan! 😀 <3

9. Featherstorm is eagerly awaiting her Christmas presents
    December 6, 2018 at 2:07 am

I just… okay here I go:

*inhales
    okay so there’s this guy I like, let’s call him Graypaw. So I have another close friend, Strawberrypaw, and she says that Graypaw likes me. She kind of has a sixth sense about this stuff, and she’s usually right. So I think I like Graypaw, and I think he likes me. He’s only two moons (years) older than me, and every time we see each other he always teases me in a gentle kind of way. I always try to look my best when I know I’m gonna see him, and I worry about whether he likes how I look (which I NEVER do with ANYONE). When we meet he usually just finds excuses to brush my hand or touch my foot with his. None of my friends like him very much, but I do. Strawberrypaw told me he likes me, but since then she hasn’t said anything about it, and when I asked her she just shrugged and muttered something. HELP, please! I don’t know if he likes me, and I need someone else’s opinion.

Featherstorm is on a quest

• Emberblaze
      December 8, 2018 at 2:56 am

Alright. So first, you might not want to trust your friend on this stuff as you don’t know how reliable they are or if they are just lying to you. Also, don’t worry about how you look. Many people will like you on how what’s on the inside, not the outside. Also, please don’t go telling everyone that you think he likes you. I’ve seen this happen and it’s not very fun for anyone. I hopes this helps and good luck!
      PS: many people think they know when someone likes you but from my experience, it is extremely rare that someone is actually right.

Lionblaze=Happiness

10. December 6, 2018 at 3:21 pm

How do I become an apprentice on BlogClan? Like get an actual mentor?

Hello, I am Spottedpaw.

• Wolf Howling at Star on Top of Tree (Wolfie)
      December 6, 2018 at 7:57 pm

You can get one if you are on the allegiance. You’ll need to find a mentor on the Allegiances Chat Page, and when you both agree you’ll both need to send in a form, but you’ll need to choose I have a mentor/apprentice, and in the place for your mentors name, write in your mentors name. I don’t know how understandable this was, but I hope I could help. 😀

Can't wait for Christmas