26,894 Replies to “The Hug Page”

1. Cedar is anxious
    June 2, 2019 at 3:09 pm

I dont want you guys to feel like the problem cause im the problem with my petty butt
    I just feel so unwanted and unneeded here. I vent my problems and to people care enough to comment (and like? What is the likes all about, do you enjoy my pain)
    I comment something else and like, noone cares. It might get a like or two and thats about it.
    On the chatbox i feel like i get jgnored, same with my allegiances posts and games.
    I feel like.. idk i should just go inactive.
    (I understand if thus gets trapped in spam or it doesn’t get moderated, im annoyed at myself too :b)

Haunted & holy, made in glory

• Cheetahspark
      June 2, 2019 at 3:12 pm

When you get likes on a Hug Page comment, it means that people have read and care about your problems but don’t really know what to say as a reply. Cedar, I promise you’re not being ignored on the Blog. We all love having you here and we would hate it if you left. Sometimes people just don’t think of things like that, you know? Most people on the Blog are mostly concerned with themselves – they don’t have the energy to “hate” anyone. But I’m really sorry you feel this way, Cedar 🙁 *huggles*

Spidey4SW

• June 2, 2019 at 5:05 pm

We love you Ceder don’t go inactive 🙁

• juni
      June 2, 2019 at 8:54 pm

all i can say is that i feel the same way too

• June 2, 2019 at 8:58 pm

We love you Cedar! <333 Please don't leave the Blog! I'm so sorry you feel this way <333 *hugs*

And when people like your Hug Page vent, that means they've read your problem and maybe don't know what advice to give. I personally like Hug Page comments after I've replied to them so the person who vented will know that a reply with advice and support is coming before it is modded. ;0

*something interesting*

• Glade
      June 2, 2019 at 11:14 pm

Don’t go inactive! I’m sure many of us feel (or felt) that way. I think part of it comes from the fact that this blog has so many people and so many pages that it’s hard to keep track of everyone here and reply to all the comments. If it’s any consolation, though, I know you from around the blog (even if you don’t know me 😛 ). I’ve seen your comments and appreciated them, I just don’t think I’ve replied to many because I generally only reply to comments at random. I would definitely feel your absence if you left. <3

• June 3, 2019 at 12:24 am

Awww, Cedar, I’m sorry 🙁 I know sometimes you can feel ignored, but I promise that we all love you. We would miss you if you left 🙁
      Of course, you feel free to take a break if you need one. I’ve done that many times. But we love having you here, Cedar! <3

Don't Lose Ur Head 🗡💚

• Birchfoot
      June 3, 2019 at 2:46 am

*huggles*

Hey, Cedar – I’m sorry you’re feeling ignored. I see you a lot on livechat, and I enjoy chatting with you! Though my chat is very very laggy so I tend to miss a lot of messages. That could be why I might not respond <3 if that's the case - I'm really sorry I'm missing your messages 🙁 but I promise I care and would love to chat with you!

And we do care, Cedar. We care about every member of the community and love having you here! I like chatting with you on live chat 🙂

And, like Cheetah said, sometimes people will like a hug page post to show that they've read it and are trying to send support, but are unsure of how to give advice. The likes show that people have read your comment and care, but don't necessarily know how to respond <3

I promise we care!!

• June 3, 2019 at 2:46 pm

I read literally every comment on the Hug Page. But I only reply if I think it’s something I have the tiniest chance of helping. And I hardly reply to anything on any other pages unless like, it’s got something I know how to reply to 😛 I don’t think I’ve replied to many of your stuff and that’s my reason why. It’s not that I don’t like you, it’s just that I literally don’t know how to reply without it being super lame.

And I’m also and old member… My second clanniversary is OMC IN A FEW WEEKS

Ummm anyways I doubt this comment made you feel better but I tried 😛

머리아프다

2. June 2, 2019 at 9:04 pm

sorry for obsessing over my kidney and ear things, I won’t bother y’all anymore with it :/

Cheet4SW

• June 2, 2019 at 10:46 pm

Hope you get well soon, Frosto! Hugs <333

*something interesting*

• Honeypaw
      June 2, 2019 at 11:06 pm

You can always talk to us us about it!

• June 3, 2019 at 12:25 am

It is totally fine to talk about it as much as you need, Frosto 🙂 We’re always here!

Don't Lose Ur Head 🗡💚

• Birchfoot
      June 3, 2019 at 2:47 am

You’re not bothering us at all <3 *huggles* I hope you feel better though

3. June 2, 2019 at 9:42 pm

I’m currently mad right now and sad . ugh an other of my dreams down the drain . I’m currently working on a fix ( aka talking to my mom about it) idk if it will work .

Thistleshark doo doo doo doo

4. Brambleheart
    June 3, 2019 at 1:41 am

*casually hugs everyone who reads this*

5. Gingerpaw/heart (Ginger)
    June 3, 2019 at 2:18 am

Any tips on getting a cat? I tried everything I know. I’ll list them here, doing research, earning money, making a presentation, writing essays, showing how much I love pets in my writing, and once I learned a sentence in chinisese to impress my mom ‘I really want a cat’ thank you Honey (I also taught her a sentence in Turkish) Silvs my dad and I really want a cat, it’s my mom who won’t go for it. I have been wanting a cat forever, since I was three. We go to the shelter and donate supplies and we are going this Saturday, and this time Honey and her dad is coming, too. This is my chance!

• Honeypaw
      June 3, 2019 at 2:26 am

1. KEEP ON WORKING ON OUR SLIDE!

• Honeypaw
      June 3, 2019 at 2:36 am

Seriously, my dad was like, “Does (insert store name) have any three month old kittens?” I replied, “No.” He said. “Oh.” So I think he wants a cat too! After all, he had 4-5 cats when he was little. MY mom won’t go for it either! My brother is like, “I don’t care.” So basically I’m in the same situation without a supportive sibling! So just keep asking!

• June 3, 2019 at 3:41 am

I’m sorry your mom won’t let you have a cat. Good luck getting one! I’m sure it’ll all be worth it when you finally bring a kitten home 😀

Don't Lose Ur Head 🗡💚

• June 3, 2019 at 2:47 pm

Team up with your dad 😛

머리아프다

6. Honeypaw
    June 3, 2019 at 2:38 am

My mom is sending me to basketball camp! This my not sound serious, but I am not sporty AT ALL! This isn’t my first time going, but every time I did, I didn’t like it! She said, “You can make friends!” and “Everyone exersices!” But I still don’t want to go! I was meant not to go, but then she decided to go on a business trip and my aunt and uncle are coming to help us here. So for their convience, I have to go! I don’t want to! I tried telling her, and she started talking about how I should go and making me feel bad for wasting her money!

• Embers on a Summer Dawn (Emberdawn)
      June 3, 2019 at 2:44 am

Aw, Honeypaw 🙁 I know it sucks to have to do something you don’t want to do. I used to be like that when I had to do things in the summer like getting a head-start on the next grade’s math curriculum (it’s boooooring). You might be forced to go, but at least when you finish ti, you’ll be one step closer to getting more freedom in what you want to do 🙂 She can’t force you to keep going to basketball camp forever, so just keep holding on until then <3 If you ever need to talk about it, BlogClan and I are always here to listen :)

Moderator, BlogClan's Deputy

• June 3, 2019 at 3:43 am

I’m sorry 🙁 I know stepping out of your comfort zone can be hard. I believe you can push through it, and it’ll be over pretty quickly! Maybe you’ll grow to enjoy it, over the course of the camp. <3

Don't Lose Ur Head 🗡💚

7. Pineblossom loves the rain ☔️
    June 3, 2019 at 2:57 am

To everyone who really needs some hugs, and even if you don’t:

Remember that you are stronger
    prettier
    smarter
    kinder
    more loved
    more accepted
    more supported
    more creative
    more popular
    more hard working
    a better person
    just more than you think you are.

Keep that in mind, and remember that if 1 person doesn’t accept you, 10 more probably do. You have more supporters than haters. Don’t give up!

young, scrappy and hungry

8. juni
    June 3, 2019 at 3:44 am

ok so

this will sound super petty but

i feel pretty ignored on here.

i’ll admit though- i have done some pretty bad stuff on here in the past that i regret. and i totally understand

• Winterwhisper, BlogTeam Edition
      June 3, 2019 at 5:19 am

Sorry you feel that way Juni. I know the feeling, I sometimes had it in the past. I don’t think you’re ever deliberately ignored, especially not by me! The blog is just so fast and there’s always fresh faces. Us older members have to adjust to the new settings and environments and people. Maybe we’re just stuck in the past. Idk.

But I hope you realize that we all care about you, and I doubt anybody deliberately ignores you. I don’t think your past stuff is brought into it. It shouldn’t be. <3

I hope the BITS interview will get you some exposure!! 😛

🙂

What is so impossible?

• June 3, 2019 at 5:26 am

Ugh I can honestly relate 🙁 Wint is right – even if I’ve been here like, half the time you have, so many people and friends have come and gone. It’s so easy to feel ignored while all the new members form friendships with each other than you used have, but now your friends are gone. Nobody should ignore you – you are an amazing person, Juni! I hope you’ll soon start feeling that people care about you, because they do <3

Don't Lose Ur Head 🗡💚

• Birchfoot
      June 3, 2019 at 1:00 pm

Juni!! *huggles*

I’m sorry you’re feeling ignored here <3 but I promise that no one is purposefully ignoring you. I know, personally, I'm really glad to be your friend and I really love chatting with you. I'm sorry you're feeling that you're being ignored - I think most of the time, the blog and especially live chat moves really really fast and it's hard to keep up with all the messages, but I promise that I love chatting with you <3 <3

• Fally
      June 3, 2019 at 1:31 pm

I’m sorry Juni. <3 Sometimes I feel ignored, too. I really doubt that anyone has ignored you on purpose – sometimes BlogClan is just so busy that it just kind of happens. And if I've ever made you feel ignored, I am so, so sorry. <3 And like Wint said – maybe your BITS interview will help! *hugs* <3 <3 <3

Running for SW!!

• June 3, 2019 at 4:56 pm

I’ve done things on here that I regret too. Hugs <3

*something interesting*

• Sweets
      June 3, 2019 at 5:22 pm

I understand that feeling. I kinda share it too. It really isn’t fun at all. Just know you’re not alone.

I'm bullet proof - Titanium

• Glade
      June 5, 2019 at 10:25 am

Honestly,, same here, although I kind of deserve it because I’ve been so inactive. 😛 If it helps, though, I’ve always viewed you as a pretty well-respected member of the blog. <3

9. Pastelpaw🌸Pasty
    June 3, 2019 at 4:42 am

I really don’t wanna go back home. I want to stay in Hawaii forever.

And that’s the tea.

• Winterwhisper, BlogTeam Edition
      June 3, 2019 at 5:20 am

Yeah, leaving after a vacation sucks. Every year when we leave Vancouver after a few weeks I’m so sad. I just love it there, and I think I love the whole idea of vacationing and not having any responsibilities.

What is so impossible?

• June 3, 2019 at 5:28 am

I get that. Leaving a vacation is always rough 🙁
      But remember how much you love your home. For me, I always miss my bed when I’m on a trip. It’s super comfy, and I always sleep well in it. What’s something you miss back at home? <3

Don't Lose Ur Head 🗡💚

• Fally
      June 3, 2019 at 1:32 pm

I’m sorry Pasty. <3 I would try to remember the things you love about your home – for example, maybe you love any pets you couldn't bring with you to Hawaii, or maybe you miss your bedroom, or maybe even some of the foods you ate back at home. *hugs* <3 <3 <3

Running for SW!!

• Sweets
      June 3, 2019 at 5:22 pm

I’m already home from my vacation😞

I'm bullet proof - Titanium

• Ginger
      June 3, 2019 at 9:32 pm

I can relate! When I came back from Disney world, like the strong person I am, I cried! I just kept telling myself in later years I might come back!

• Sweets
        June 7, 2019 at 1:23 am

I have never been to Disney.

I'm bullet proof - Titanium

10. Silvs
    June 3, 2019 at 1:12 pm

I have to leave my elementary school forever in Friday 😭😭😭😭😭
    I’m just really sad about it I don’t know why.

• Sweets
      June 3, 2019 at 5:24 pm

Will you are your friends again? That might be why. Or, how many years have you been going there?

I'm bullet proof - Titanium

• June 3, 2019 at 5:43 pm

Silvs, I’ve been through this myself, so I know how hard it is, but I have found that I have enjoyed middle school ? (sorry I’m from England I don’t use that system, but secondary school equivalent) much more than juniors !!!
      I made some awesome friends, and you learn really cool stuff
      It’s always going to be sad but try and look for the positives 🙂
      Hugs !!

Somewhere that’s Green

• Fally
      June 3, 2019 at 8:54 pm

I’m sorry Silvs. <3 Is it because you'll miss your friends, or your teachers? Or maybe you're a little nervous about the change in school or the transition from elementary to middle school? I would try to focus on the cool things about going to middle school – you'll get to learn even more, you'll be able to make new friends, and you'll probably have a lot of awesome new teachers! 🙂 *hugs* <3 <3 <3

Running for SW!!

• Shadowcloud (Clo)
      June 3, 2019 at 10:41 pm

I had to do that exact same transition, don’t worry I was really scared at first, cause I was going to a new school. I met awesome new friends and teachers<3 I'm about to go to a new school again, and maybe we could share some tips?😃 *hugs*

Ask me to draw your purrsona

• Silvs
        June 3, 2019 at 11:45 pm

That sounds like a good idea!

• June 4, 2019 at 1:09 am

I completely understand. I felt pretty upset when I left to go to middle school. I know the transition can be rough 🙁
      Try to think about what you look forward at middle school, and what you didn’t like about your elementary school – maybe you really didn’t like the PE teacher, or the playground was too small. And perhaps the middle school has a super big field! Remember to think on the bright side 😀 Plus, you can always visit your elementary school. <3

Don't Lose Ur Head 🗡💚

• Silvs
        June 4, 2019 at 2:32 am

In my middle school, there is no recess. We had our last recess today. (Which was quite sad) The P.E. Teachers are meaner than in middle school. (The one in my elementary was mean. When we were in kindergarten, touring the school, he screamed at us) I just had a lot of memories at my elementary school. Lots of great teachers too. 😢

11. June 3, 2019 at 1:52 pm

Im still super nervous about that round off to back hand Spring to a backflip. It still feels a little odd. I don’t have a problem with doing a round off straight to a flip, but something with the back hand spring just feels off.

Beautiful just the way you are

• Sweets
      June 3, 2019 at 5:25 pm

Wow. I can’t even do ha cartwheel! Cloudy, you will do amazing!

I'm bullet proof - Titanium

• Fally
      June 3, 2019 at 8:56 pm

I’m sorry you’re feeling so nervous Cloudy! <3 I would ask your coach/instructor to watch you do the trick, and ask them if you're doing it right. If you're not doing it quite right, they can tell what you need to fix so you can do it correctly. Or, if you can't ask your coach, could you ask someone who has already mastered the trick to watch you do it? Good luck Cloudy! *hugs* <3 <3 <3

Running for SW!!

• June 4, 2019 at 1:10 am

Awww, don’t feel nervous! Can you ask your coach to maybe let you spend more time on that move? You sound like an amazing gymnast! I quit gymnastic many years ago because I sucked 😛

Don't Lose Ur Head 🗡💚

• Pineblossom loves the rain ☔️
      June 4, 2019 at 12:48 pm

Cloudy! For roundoff backhandspring to flip, maybe try some onto a softer surface, like a pit or resi mat first, before moving directly to the floor? I also suggest just doing round off backhandspring rebounds on the floor to get familiar with it, then getting lots of spots from your coach on the floor. I did round off backhandspring entry first, and I still use that, which is really helpful for getting power. Good luck getting it! It’s very helpful in the future!

young, scrappy and hungry

12. Pastelpaw🌸Pasty
    June 3, 2019 at 8:25 pm

My ear hurts really bad 😢

And that’s the tea.

• Fally
      June 3, 2019 at 9:58 pm

I’m sorry Pasty, that really stinks. 🙁 If it still hurts tomorrow, I would see a doctor, just in case it’s an ear infection or something like that. I hope you feel better soon! *hugs* <3 <3 <3

Running for SW!!

• Pastelpaw🌸Pasty
        June 3, 2019 at 10:30 pm

Thank you Fally 💙 I’m feeling a lot better now and my ear has stopped hurting

And that’s the tea.

• June 4, 2019 at 1:11 am

Awww, I’m sorry! That sucks 🙁 I’m glad to hear it’s feeling better, though!

Don't Lose Ur Head 🗡💚

13. June 3, 2019 at 9:12 pm

Me and my older brother( note: he was in the navy, and highest in his class) were wrestling. He punched me so I punched him back. All of a sudden he had a really ticked off look on his face, and grabbed my hand and punched me really hard multiple times. My hand is already bruising, and I am trying everything not to cry cause he scared me so bad. He said sorry, but I still moved away from him. I am scared he will do it again😭

• Fally
      June 3, 2019 at 9:59 pm

That sounds really scary Lightning, I’m so sorry. <3 *hugs* <3 <3 <3

Running for SW!!

• Shadowcloud (Clo)
      June 3, 2019 at 10:43 pm

I’m so sorry Lightning, that sounds terrifying, have you told your mom or dad? *huggles times a thousand*

Ask me to draw your purrsona

• June 3, 2019 at 10:49 pm

I’m sorry, Lightning, that sounds scary. <3 I'm not saying this happens to everybody, but I've read about it before – some people after they come back from the military have a hard time adjusting to civilian life so when you punched him while wrestling it may have triggered him to be excessively violent to you. You should talk to a parent about it, and they might be able to help you and/or your brother. <3 Hugs <33333

*something interesting*

• June 4, 2019 at 1:12 am

Oh no! That sounds horrible 🙁 I’m sure he didn’t mean it, right? Do you want to talk to a parent about it? I hope you feel better soon!

Don't Lose Ur Head 🗡💚

• June 4, 2019 at 2:25 am

Yeah older brothers do that one time me and Loudmuzzle fought over whether Firestar or Tigerstar was a better leader. He wiped the floor with me.

Oh boy howdy...