The Hug Page

The Hug Page is here. Because, whoever we are, we still need hugs. This is still the best place to come if you’re feeling sad and need a hug from BlogClan…

Fading Echoes

(Sh! This is a new Hug Page. You can find the old one here)

21,996 Replies to “The Hug Page”

1. Avatar
    February 8, 2019 at 5:46 pm

Ok so remember my coming out post? I didn’t exactly explain it all…

So my mom sent me an email about who-cares-what, and wanted to check to see if I got it (or snoop, idk). And she found both (a) a Queer Theology newsletter thing, and (b) lots of FANDOM messages.

After a long talk with BOTH my parents, they said (after the stuff about me being attracted to girls) (which might mean they think I’m a lesbian) (Rip) to unsubscribe from the newsletter, but the FANDOM messages were okay, just concerning since I don’t get out much anymore. They advised me to search around for classes I could join, things I can do so that I’m not just spending all my time on the Internet (which is what I’m doing so fair point).

But they also re-instilled a feeling of uncomfortable whenever I talk to you all, because, y’know, I don’t know who you are or anything. I’ve become suspicious of you all subconsciously, especially this one BlogClanner. So, yeah.

I think I might take a break on here. Not forever, but just so I can get everything straight with myself. There probably won’t be a new PGOJ chapter until later, and I won’t roleplay, so sorry guys.

– Rose

*SHIPPING INTESIFIES*

February 9, 2019 at 8:58 am

Awwww no… Rose… I’m so sorry! I totally understand that you need to take a break. I did that, and it seemed to help me a lot 🙂 I hope everything turns out for you and we’ll miss you!

step into my candy store 🍭

Ivie
      February 9, 2019 at 12:01 pm

Aww, we’ll miss you loads Rose 🙁 I hope we can see you again soon 🙂

Maplepaw (Mapledrift)
      February 9, 2019 at 7:00 pm

Awwwwww no rose !
      I’ll be really sad to see you go, and I honestly really really hope that everything’s sorts itself out soon
      Also, I hope that I’m not the Blogclannee who makes you feel uncomfortable……….
      I’ve reallg enjoyed talking to you over this time so yeah !

Cheetahspark
      February 9, 2019 at 7:17 pm

I’m glad that you came out <3 And I totally understand the thing about not completely trusting us, and it's perfectly reasonable! This is the internet, after all, and there's no way to know for sure. It's why we all have to make sure not to give away anything too personal. Take as much time off as you need 🙂 (but not too much! I still need my apprentice 😛 ) *huggles*

New Birthday Tsar!

February 9, 2019 at 8:52 pm

I have a feeling that I’m the Blogclanner you are suspicious of.

If so, I’m sorry. Don’t trust me with making promises, as I’m very forgetful and lazy.

Forgotten Star (Starpaw/blossom)
      February 10, 2019 at 12:38 am

Aw… I’m so sorry Rose! Please come back soon! I understand you need a break. Take your time. I hope everything works in the end! <3
      (I hope I’m not the suspicious BlogClanner)

I’M BACK!
      (I think)

Spidey Loves Valentine's Chocolate ❤ 🍫
      February 10, 2019 at 5:02 am

aww Rose, I’ll miss you 🙁 bye for now! hope you can come back soon ❤

we are the champions 🎵

Wishi Wishes For Someone(Wishpaw)
      February 10, 2019 at 10:11 pm

Take all the time you need, Rose.

Come no closer, little ghost.

February 11, 2019 at 12:43 am

I’ll miss you Rose! I completely understand why you’d leave. I hope we all aren’t making you feel uncomfortable. I hope I’ll see you again at some point!

February 11, 2019 at 4:36 am

Awwwww noooo Rossssseeeee 🙁
      We’ll miss you dearly <3
      I hope the break helps!

Great StarClan, I'm so weird

February 11, 2019 at 7:10 pm

oof I thought I replied to this already?? I remember typing it out. weird.

anyways, it’s completely valid to feel that way. the internet is a weird place where anyone can be anything, and sometimes people use that privilege wrongly. so far, in my three years here, blogclan has been a super safe place, but nowhere is completely safe. I respect your fear and your decision to take a break. We’ll miss you!

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

Fallenshadows (Fallen)
      February 11, 2019 at 7:29 pm

I’ll really miss you Rose! <3 I completely get the feeling of being suspicious though, and it's reasonable! There really isn't a way to know for sure who you're talking, since it's the internet, unfortunately. Take as much time as you need and I hope to see you again soon! *hugs* <3 <3 <3

Also, I really hope I'm not the BlogClanner making you uncomfortable. If I am, I in no way intended to do that, and I'm really sorry.

Running for SW!!

2. Avatar
    February 9, 2019 at 1:35 am

Just saying, double dance followed by math is NOT at ALL relaxing when you are dizzy, have a sore throat, and have a stomachache. My throat is so sore and I hate it!!! Then I asked my friend Purplepaw to help me with baby freezes. My mom is yelling at me, I have to hurry. Purplepaw told the teacher I was having trouble, and she didn’t care, so this girl I’m jealous of, Swirlpaw, offered to help me, but when I just couldn’t no matter how much I tried, she sighed at me and I wanted to die. I canNOT do a baby freeze and I might get no credit in dance. I also might get a bad science grade because I failed both assessments we had this trimester. My mom is yelling at me and when I’m sick I lose my appetite and she hates me for it. oh no she’s yelling at me bye

❤️ Raven'shadow ❤️

Wishi Wishes For Someone(Wishpaw)
      February 10, 2019 at 10:17 pm

What the heck is a baby freeze and why is your grade predicated on one move dear god (almost said cod whoops) but yeah I was in a similar situation I take dance too and it’s the first class I have ever taken meanwhile there’s this one girl we’ll just call her Mallowpaw and she’s been taking dance since she could walk one time we were practicing turns as a class and she did four in a row and later it was my turn and I literally did half of one before falling on my butt so yeah my advice is don’t expect yourself to do it perfectly within a fairly recent radius of hearing about it for the first time because I was introduced to long division in third grade and I still suck at it

Come no closer, little ghost.

3. Avatar
    February 9, 2019 at 4:02 am

So. I ranted about this a while back. But, long story short, my cousin and I live next door, and we were incredibly close, but now she is just a snobby jerk who honestly seems like she’s outgrown me. (we’re the exact same age btw) She doesn’t take me seriously, no one takes me seriously. I am just really mad at her right now. She’s only interested in whatever she wants to do, she calls literally everything I’m interested in or bring up in a conversation, ‘stupid’ . Then she goes, “it’s just an OPINION sheesh” But other people are allowed to have opinions too! She is rude to literally everyone, and she has her oh so perfect friends, and her oh so perfect school, and she’s oh so popular. And she thinks I’m a childish idiot, and she cares NOTHING about anything I do. Everyone’s like ‘oh, she’s going through a stage” Well, guess what people? I ‘m the exact same age as her, so I’m going through the exact same “stage” as she is! Anytime I get in trouble, everyone says I’m being rude and it’s so random and I’m acting horrible. But anytime she gets in trouble, it’s always “oh, she’s going through a stage, she’s a moody teenager, give her some space” Everyone thinks she’s so mature, and that I’m just a stupid idiot who can’t do anything. (and by everyone, I mean our family) I’ve tried to tell my parents how I feel, but they don’t listen. I just want people to take things I say seriously, and I want to feel like I have a life too, and that things that I do matter, and that my life is just as important as hers is. Sorry for ranting, if you read all of this, you’re amazing. This probably sounds really self centered, and I’m really sorry. I just really needed to vent all of this somewhere. You’re all amazing. 🙂

You can never laugh too much

February 9, 2019 at 6:58 pm

Holler if you need roasts. Roasts always help.

Stuff smells like caterpillars

Wishi Wishes For Someone(Wishpaw)
      February 10, 2019 at 10:21 pm

See, that’s actually a good sign. It means you are less likely to do these things in your parent’s eyes. I and my brother have a similar thing, but with grades. My parents expect me to perform better than him, and thus punish me harsher for bad grades. As for your cousin, some people are just irredeemable jerkwads. I’m afraid that also happens.

Come no closer, little ghost.

4. Avatar
    Frosto's Scared of Getting a Candy Gram (Frostpaw | Frostfire)
    February 9, 2019 at 11:09 pm

yesterday I posted a poem I wrote on one of my group chats (not one I’ve put on here). they all thought it was really good, but now I’m scared they think differently of me since they read it. I was in a depressed mood when I wrote it, and I really let loose all my feelings. now I feel like they’ll think of me as this broken person who’s not mentally stable. I know this is stupid, but I feel like things between me and them will never go back to the way they were…

currently procrastinating

February 10, 2019 at 12:01 am

I’m sure they don’t think that! You can always just tell them you weren’t in the best mood when you wrote it!
      P.S. What’s a candy gram and why are you scared of getting one?

Stuff smells like caterpillars

Frosto's Scared of Getting a Candy Gram (Frostpaw | Frostfire)
        February 10, 2019 at 4:14 pm

thanks ❤️
        a candy gram is some candy in a package, and all the kids at our school get each other them (the school sells them). then , on Valentine’s Day, everyone gets their candy grams. the reason I’m scared of getting one is that it’s basically like if someone got you chocolate or a card.
        I didn’t do a good job explaining 😛

currently procrastinating

Anonymous
          February 11, 2019 at 5:41 am

Why would be scared of getting a card or chocolate? I would be delighted if I got a card or chocolate for Valentines. #singlepringle 😅

Frosto's Scared of Getting a Candy Gram (Frostpaw | Frostfire)
            February 11, 2019 at 11:22 pm

I’m aromantic (aro pride) 😛

currently procrastinating

Anonymous
              February 12, 2019 at 6:25 am

Oh. I get it now. I’m still getting used to all of the different identities. I’m from a very conversative corner of the world. 🙃

February 10, 2019 at 12:02 am

Poetry is a great way to express your feelings! Fun fact about me: I can only write good poems when I’m sad, and my attempted “happy” poems suck. You are not a broken person who’s not mentally stable. You are a wonderful friend who has feelings like everyone else. Remember, the most beautiful smiles are the ones that have struggled through tears. ❤️

❤️ Raven'shadow ❤️

Anonymous
      February 10, 2019 at 12:36 am

Heya! I don’t write a whole lot of poems, but the one that I did write, I wrote when I was feeling really really upset about something. I don’t remember what I was going through at the time, but, I found it the other day and now I’m turning it into a song. It was one of my favorite things I wrote because it was so raw and truthful. I don’t know how you are with religion, but I am a Christian, not always a good one, but I am a Christian, and I have to say that my favorite book in the Bible is Psalms because the Psalmists aren’t afraid to write out their true thoughts and emotions. In my opinion, it’s a really good way to process. I also find that I write some of my better stories when I’m feeling particularly upset. Further, don’t be afraid to be vulnerable with your friends, because, I’ve found that if I hide my feelings and pretend they’re not there, it just gets worse. And I’m saying that because this actually happened this week.

February 11, 2019 at 7:14 pm

I totally know how you feel. Whenever you feel your thoughts go down that road, remind yourself that they all explicitly told you it was good and liked it.

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

5. Avatar
    CloudymoonTheCat
    February 10, 2019 at 8:52 am

I joined the warriors wiki server and the wiki itself. Now I got banned from both because I’m under the age of 13. It meant so much for me. I had friends, I enjoyed the community, I really liked drawing designs of characters. Why did I have to lose all that just because of my age? Why can’t I draw design of characters anymore? I really miss it. I’m just crying now. Why? What have I done? Just because of my age? I have to wait 2 years now. Why??????

Layout flips are fun😛😋

February 10, 2019 at 6:36 pm

I’m sorry that happened to you. I’ve been in that situation too, as I, too, was underage when I joined Wikia. I know the frustrations of having to wait years before rejoining a community I really like. But they do it to keep children off of the site for their own online safety and Warriors Wiki is just following that policy. In reality, they aren’t doing anything wrong. But it does feel unfair and I’m really sorry you have to go through that. It’s better if you keep your age a secret for the next two years or choose to stop using Wikia.

By the way, BlogClan’s Wikia site is open to all ages, so please don’t be afraid to use it.

Again, sorry about what happened. *Huggles* <3

σ hσlч вlσgclαn stαírcαsє 2016

Maplepaw (Mapledrift)
      February 10, 2019 at 7:23 pm

I’m really sorry, and I hope I don’t sound harsh, but there’s are reasons

If you are under thirteen, and you have been banned, it is because being on that website could be dangerous for you or you are more at risk being on that website then not. To be honest, it’s not bad that you have been banned, one day you’ll see you friends again, but if you are 11 you are definitely not old enough to be using many websites as although they may seem great at first, you do need to reach a certain age of maturity before being ready for them. I’m not saying you aren’t mature and would make stupid mistakes, but age ratings are there for your own safety.
      You can still draw the designs ! If you like them then that’s great, and when you can go back, you can show everyone ! And I’m sure your friends will remember you. I still remember people from my old school and I left years ago !
      But yeah, just remember there is a good reason age ratings are in place, and hopefully you’ll feel better soon

Huggles !

CloudymoonTheCat
      February 10, 2019 at 9:52 pm

*Inhales….*
      Ok, I do know that internet is dangerous. I know to be careful of dangerous sites. But warriors wiki isn’t one of them, and nor is discord. I got banned “Because I broke the law by being there”. I accidently revealed my age by telling people that my brother is 14. And a while later, I said that I’m three years younger than him. So they did 1 + 1 and banned me.

Layout flips are fun😛😋

February 11, 2019 at 12:03 am

I understand. I believe you when you say you’re careful. But there is a law that Wikia or Fandom takes really seriously and they can’t be held responsible for collecting personal info from children as they ask for personal info when you sign up. They’re just being careful, it has nothing to do in judging your maturity by age, or whatsoever.

σ hσlч вlσgclαn stαírcαsє 2016

Maplepaw (Mapledrift)
        February 11, 2019 at 7:25 am

I do understand completely, but sadly, discord is quite dangerous.
        It’s very easy to reveal personal info and if you join the wrong servers by accident that isn’t good situation, and a similar thing for wikia
        I completely understand that you are a very mature person and wouldn’t never do anything stupid online, and if you did you’d try very hard to fix it, but wikia and discord have there rules and laws, and they need to uphold them. They don’t know how mature you are, so they feel the need to protect you, and although it can be annoying, you have to think that all though this is annoying for you, somewhere out there there’s a stupid person your age who was stopped from making a massive mistake they will regret because they got kicked

But yeah, I understand how frustrating it can be if you are one of the mature ones, Huggles !

6. Avatar
    February 10, 2019 at 7:09 pm

About a year ago, my grandpa died. My grandma moved out of their house and she’s living near family. Ever since, there have been arrangements to put the house up for rent. Now I feel the same pain I did when I woke up to learn that my grandpa had left us. So many memories were made in that house. It was the first place I had ever called home. I grew up there before I moved to America. I said my first words there. It may have been old and outdated, but it was still home. I love the big rooftop where there was a big pomegranate tree growing. If you went up at night, there was nothing but you and the stars. I miss the time my sister and I went up there for a secret photoshoot because the scenery was just so beautiful. I miss the stray cats who would make our home theirs and raise their family with us, even if they were terrified of us. I miss the adorable, precious kittens they’d bring to us and especially the part where they eventually warmed up to us. I miss them because they sparked my love for cats.

I guess I just assumed that some things would never change. Now I realize that I should have known better.

σ hσlч вlσgclαn stαírcαsє 2016

Starblossom
      February 11, 2019 at 2:44 am

Awwwww… It’s okay. We never usually expect change. It just comes all of a sudden, and then sometimes we’re forced to go along with it. A lot has changed, and I’m starting to fall behind. But life won’t wait for me to catch up. I’m sure you will be equally happy where you’re going to move to next. When I had to move, I was very sad. It was the biggest thing that had changed in my life at that time. I cried a lot. But I was focusing too much on the past. Moving where I am now turned out to be one of the best things that ever happened to me. I’m sure it’ll all work out in the end. *huggles* <3

7. Avatar
    February 11, 2019 at 12:10 am

As some of you may know, I have a crush, let’s call him Wolfsplash. So, I asked him to the dance and he said no, so of course I was really upset. Afterwards he explained to me that he was going to try to be DJ so he could play meme music. That made me fell better, but what if he wasn’t able to be the DJ? Is him wanting to be DJ the only reason he couldn’t come with me? Will he come with me if he can’t be DJ? He still doesn’t know I have a crush on him, all I said to ask him to the dance was “Wolfsplash, will you come to the dance with me as friends?” He hasn’t seen the email yet. I know, I know. This seems like a tiny, stupid problem compared to everyone else’s on the hug page. It’s just, well, he’s not my first crush, but he’s my biggest one. I want to be with him, through thick and thin, through sickness and in health. I don’t think I like him, I think I’m in love with him. But I don’t know. Are these my feelings? Am I reading the signs wrong? Is my mind just telling me I like him? I don’t know. I’m a person who likes the truth. I don’t like questions that much. Especially not these questions…

Stuff smells like caterpillars

Anonymous
      February 11, 2019 at 5:39 am

I understand your feelings whole-heartedly. I had a huge crush on this guy whom I’ll call Brightstorm, last semester and I had started to fantasize about us getting married, the whole nine yards. It was bad. But then, he later told me that he liked this girl I’ll call Willowtail. Anyway, so, me being dumb and clueless when it comes to romance, I impulsively told Brightstorm that I liked him. However, as I later sorted out my extremely jumbled feelings, I realized that I was really just in love with the idea of me and Brightstorm, I wasn’t actually in love with Brightstorm himself. He does have a great personality, but I really don’t think we’d click. I don’t know if that helps, but I can at least empathize…

8. Avatar
    💜🖤💜Lunar candy hearts💜🖤💜
    February 11, 2019 at 5:13 am

I was coming home from California a few days ago and since my dad is Taiwanese the flight woman segregated him, making him board late. Word for word what she said was “UNSCAN THAT FAMILY!!! THEY DON’T MEET THE “POLICY”!!!” What even is the policy?

*insert something sarcastic*

9. Avatar
    Anonymous
    February 11, 2019 at 5:28 am

Hey ya’ll. I’m new here, so I hate to already be posting on this page, but I just kinda need to rant. So, school, ugh. I hate change and there have been lots of pretty big changes that have happened this semester and I’ve really been freaking out. I’m not one who likes emotions, but, lately, mine have been going haywire, to the point that I feel like I’m walking on thin ice. I’m already on meds for anxiety/OCD and I had gotten a lot better, but over the past couple of weeks, I’ve really, really backslid. Some of it I think is period related, but, I don’t think all of it is… I don’t really know what to do. Sorry for already posting a depressing comment, but I just needed to get this out there. 😅

Maplepaw (Mapledrift)
      February 11, 2019 at 7:28 am

It’s fine to be going here so early, I went to this page literally the day I joined !

Maybe try picking up some other activity to distract your mind ? I have anxiety, and walking in the fresh air or doing art really helps me. Also when you try to go to sleep if you struggle because of being anxious, maybe you could try listening to some music ? I did that for a little while and it sreally helped !

I hope this was at least a tiny bit helpful, hugs, I’ve not known you for long but you seem really nice and I hope you can get through this

Anonymous
        February 11, 2019 at 4:14 pm

I do love to write and I’ve found that that helps me to process my emotions. So maybe I just need to try to write out my thoughts.

10. Avatar
    February 11, 2019 at 3:43 pm

I just need hugs i’m to tired to rant right now

new Oc . same person .

💜🖤💜Lunar candy hearts💜🖤💜
      February 12, 2019 at 4:09 am

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💕💕💕💕💕💕💘💘💘💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💗💗💗💗💗💗💓💓💓💓💓💞💞💞💞💞💞💝💝💝💝💟💝💟💟💟💟💟💟☮️☮️☮️☮️☮️☮️☮️☮️☪️☪️☪️☪️☪️☪️
      For all!