The Hug Page

The Hug Page is here. Because, whoever we are, we still need hugs. This is still the best place to come if you’re feeling sad and need a hug from BlogClan…

Fading Echoes

(Sh! This is a new Hug Page. You can find the old one here)

If you feel unsafe in your situation, please call one of the following hotlines or talk to an adult that you trust:

Sexual assault US: 1-800-656-4673
National runaway hotlines US: 1-800-786-2929 (call), Text 66008 (text)
Child abuse hotline US: 1-800-422-4453 (call), Text 1-800-422-4453 (text)
National alliance on mental illness US: 1-800-950-6264
Trevor project (LGBTQ+): 1-866-488-7386 (call), Text START to 678678 (text)
Trans lifeline US: 1-877-565-8860
Trans lifeline Canada: 1-877-330-6366
Kids Help Phone: 1-800-668-6868 (call), Text CONNECT to 686868 (text), click for live chat
Crisis Text Line US: Text HOME to 741741
Crisis Text Line Canada: Text HOME to 686868
Crisis Text Line UK: Text SHOUT to 85258

International suicide hotlines
United Kingdom: 08457909090
USA: 18002738255
Youth suicide prevention Australia: 08 93 88 2500
Canada: 5147234000 (Montreal); 18662773553 (outside Montreal)

If you know other hotlines that provide support that are not on this list, feel free to contact a BlogTeam member to add it to this list.

30,083 Replies to “The Hug Page”

1. Icepaw(stream)
    July 19, 2019 at 9:56 pm

There’s this girl at my camp who I’m going to call Glitterheart who I feel like gets a little too close to me. She’s always disrespecting my personal space, she doesn’t really spend that much time away from me when we’re able to see each other during the day, and half the time I don’t get what she’s saying because she has a really heavy accent. She’s nice, but she makes me uncomfortable. I need advice, but I wouldn’t mind Hugs either.

How do you make good siggies

• Ivie | Ivypaw
      July 19, 2019 at 10:43 pm

Do you know what the accent is? It could just be different cultures? To a lot of countries, ESPECIALLY here in Europe 😛 , stuff like that is normal. 🙂
      But I get what you mean. It can be awkward to do this, but maybe just like say jokingly, “pERSonAl SPaCe!” Or something 😛
      *huggles* 🙂

• Icepaw(stream)
        July 20, 2019 at 12:13 am

She’s from Germany and England, and it can get uncomfortable when I don’t understand what she’s saying.

How do you make good siggies

• July 20, 2019 at 7:58 am

ooof I am sorry if it is English, English is less thick then german bu one tip is maybe ask them to slow down talking. English / German people ,ay also struggle with americn accents so she might be struggling back

Somewhere that’s Green

• Wavey
      July 19, 2019 at 11:36 pm

You should just tell her you feel a little uncomfortable when she stands so close to you. She probably doesn’t know what she’s doing. *huggles*

• July 20, 2019 at 12:05 am

I’m sorry this is happening, Ice. The best thing you can do is tell her how you feel about this. Thats one of the only ways you can make her stop. *hugs*

They keep talkin i keep walkin

• Icepaw(stream)
        July 20, 2019 at 12:12 am

The thing is that I have told her before. And she still does it.

How do you make good siggies

• July 23, 2019 at 12:23 am

I’m sorry she does that and doesn’t listen when you tell her to stop. I can’t do much for advice, I’m sorry, but some other people have, so they’re the ones to listen to 🙂 *hugs* ❤️

What is tofu made of?

2. Ivie | Ivypaw
    July 19, 2019 at 10:48 pm

Ugh I just have a REALLY bad cough. It’s possibly the worst one I’ve ever had. I get nosebleeds monthly, and in summer it’s daily (I think I’ve damaged the bridge of my nose 🙁 ) and every time I cough (if I’ve just had a nosebleed) I get blood everywhere 🙁 I get like 15 minutes of sleep every night because of it and it’s so annoying because on Tuesday I have to get up at 2am to go to Portugal, and I want to have had a lot of sleep. And now that I think about it, I don’t deal with the heat well, and Europe is having a heatwave ;-; oofity oof 😛
    Sorry for the mini rant, I just felt like I should say 😛

And also, on a more important note, ahhhh I’m so upset and scared about the Earthquake in Athens!! D: I’m pretty sure it’s small but my lovely Greece, nooooooooooooo 🙁 😛

• Wavey
      July 19, 2019 at 11:37 pm

Yikes! You should probably see a doctor about that. Have you tried taking meds so you can sleep at night? I hope you feel better soon! Have fun in Portugal! For the heat, drink lots of water. *huggles*

• Ivie | Ivypaw
        July 20, 2019 at 1:09 pm

Yes, I’m taking constant medication 😛 :/ Thank you Wavey! <3 Have fun with whatever you’ll be doing too. 🙂 😛

• July 20, 2019 at 12:08 am

Oh no Ivie 😮 you definitely need to go to the clinic or hospital if you are coughing up blood, you could have an infection or other. Please stay safe *hug*

They keep talkin i keep walkin

• Ivie | Ivypaw
        July 20, 2019 at 1:10 pm

Awww thank you! I think it’s just blood from my bleeding nose, but I really appreciate your concerns! ^ J ^ <3 (Oh and I want Winter back too 😛 )

• Shadefrost
      July 20, 2019 at 2:08 am

Oh yikes

Definitely go to the doctor! You might be coughing up the blood from your nosebleed (disgusting, I know), but hopefully it’s not anything too serious. I hope it gets better soon!

WYATT BLUE GRASSI-HOYING

• Ivie | Ivypaw
        July 20, 2019 at 1:12 pm

Yeah, I’m pretty sure it is that :c Thank you too Shadey! <3

• July 20, 2019 at 2:51 am

Please go to the doctor 🙁
      I don’t want anything bad to happen. Maybe it’s allergies?

🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄

• July 20, 2019 at 5:07 am

Most mild allergies don’t cause coughing up blood, let alone nose bleeds
        🙂

They keep talkin i keep walkin

• Ivie | Ivypaw
        July 20, 2019 at 1:13 pm

Aww thanks Holly <3 But I’m only allergic to plasters ad penicillin I think, so I tend to stay away from those things 😛

• July 20, 2019 at 4:01 pm

I would see a doctor. Feel better Ivie! Have fun on your trip!

Star Wars And Cats

• 🌟🌺Starpaw/blossom (Star)🌺🌟
      July 20, 2019 at 9:53 pm

You should see a doctor if it gets worse ❤️

Remember to stay hydrated. My mom says common nosebleeds are caused because you have 上火了. Basically, you’ve been eating dry stuff and not getting enough water. Or it’s really dry.

But have fun in Portugal (I’ve always wanted to go to Europe)

Your Favorite Blender

• Shadefrost
        July 21, 2019 at 1:47 pm

OMG my grandmother says the same thing lol

(But my local doctor, who is Chinese, says that her parents say it too but eating dry foods have nothing to do with nosebleeds 😛 )

WYATT BLUE GRASSI-HOYING

• Pineblossom
        July 22, 2019 at 4:07 am

Me too! My parents always say that 😛

✧ a rose is a rose is a rose ✧

• July 22, 2019 at 5:19 am

Omg my family says that too! 😛

#Viper4SW!

• Ignore my un-logged-in-ness (It's Pebble)
      July 21, 2019 at 3:09 pm

Oh my gosh, I hope it stops! I HATE nosebleeds! You should see a doctor :C

• Faithshadow dreads the summer holidays
      July 22, 2019 at 8:37 am

oh! HUGS

The Queen Of Sarcasm awaits ye

• Rowan
      July 22, 2019 at 8:17 pm

Go see a doctor! If you’ve been having them for a long time, I wouldn’t want you to get more sick 🙁

Get well soon! <3

look far beneath the sand.

• July 23, 2019 at 12:24 am

I’m sorry, Ivie! 🙁 Like Wavey said, drinking water could help. You should definitely go to a doctor! *hugs* ❤️

What is tofu made of?

3. July 20, 2019 at 12:07 am

They keep talkin i keep walkin

4. Sweetpaw(song) is in the summer mood
    July 20, 2019 at 4:14 am

I have a question, does anyone even LIKE my fan fiction?

Sweets4SW!!!!!!

• Cheetahspark
      July 20, 2019 at 4:21 am

I read one of your chapters just now before modding it, and it seemed really interesting 🙂 I can’t speak for everyone, but I’m often too busy to read fanfiction, or I do read it and don’t know what to say in reply so I just leave a like. It doesn’t mean that your fanfiction is bad, or that no one cares about you, or anything like that – it’s just what happens sometimes. While there are plenty of members that enjoy reading and writing fanfiction on the Blog, it’s not necessarily what everyone is here for. Maybe you can post some of your fanfics on a site that is specifically for fanfiction, like wattpad (or other examples I can’t think of :p), so people will be searching for fanfics like yours specifically and will probably give you more feedback? I promise, Sweets, that no one is trying to hurt your feelings, and that your fanfiction is most definitely amazing <3 *huggles*

• Ivie | Ivypaw
      July 20, 2019 at 1:15 pm

I have to admit, I’m extremely guilty of forgetting to check the Fanfiction page 😛 😬 This has reminded me to stop being naughty 😛 and keep checking, because the things that some people produce are just outstanding!! 😀 <3

• Sweetpaw(song) is in the summer mood
        July 20, 2019 at 4:07 pm

😛

Sweets4SW!!!!!!

• 🌟🌺Starpaw/blossom (Star)🌺🌟
      July 20, 2019 at 9:53 pm

Of course!

I think I’ve commented on almost every chapter, but I’m not sure. I really like your writing! But you always end on a cliffhanger and is so frustratinggggg 😛

Your Favorite Blender

• Sweetpaw(song) is in the summer mood
        July 21, 2019 at 1:54 am

😛 I’m evil………

Sweets4SW!!!!!!

• Faithshadow hopes that everyone will remember her when she returns
        July 22, 2019 at 10:07 am

Too right!

The Queen Of Sarcasm awaits ye

• Faithshadow dreads the summer holidays
      July 22, 2019 at 8:38 am

of course we do! It’s brilliant!

The Queen Of Sarcasm awaits ye

• July 23, 2019 at 12:25 am

I haven’t looked at the fan fiction page much, I’m sorry, so I haven’t read it, but I’ll go look at it now 🙂 Look for a comment on the latest chapter!

What is tofu made of?

5. Foxtail (Foxie)
    July 20, 2019 at 7:13 am

Pls send hugs and prayers to my sister, Hollylight! She had two shots yesterday (one was a meningitis shot…or both were. I forgot) and she is super sore and her body aches all over. She had a fever and chills too. It’s the normal symptoms but yeah. She’s also sore from work (standing a lot). Hollylight is congested as well (this is not part of the symptoms) and we hope she isn’t getting sick. Last night she was moaning and whining in pain (it was kinda funny though haha. Not her pain, but like you know. I mean she was sort of laughing too…) and kept saying “it hurts” and “I feel like I’m dying” or “I feel as if a million pricks are stabbing me” and other such things, and she could barely get up the stairs or even down the hall to the bathroom. Today she slept a lot and was still super sore (this is when the fever and chills started). I hope she feels better in the morning since we have to get up early to go to a bridal shower (it’s a few hours away).

Thanks for your hugs and prayers/thoughts! 💕

What an awkward situation

• July 20, 2019 at 10:52 am

Oh no…I get the meningitis one next year…I hope she’s ok…

Bold of you to assume I'm Navy

• Icepaw(stream)
      July 20, 2019 at 11:55 am

I’m very sorry for your sister Foxie. Here’s hope that she gets better soon and *Hugs* for her *Hugs* to you(Hey that rhymes😛)

How do you make good siggies

• Ivie | Ivypaw
      July 20, 2019 at 1:16 pm

Oh no!!! *huggles* I really really hope she starts to get better soon 🙁

• Pastelpaw🌸Pasty
      July 20, 2019 at 1:54 pm

I hope she gets better soon! Lots of hugs for Hollyflight 💕

And that’s the tea.

• July 20, 2019 at 1:58 pm

I don’t vaccinate, but I send hugs and prayers!! <3 <3 I hope you feel better, Hollylight!! <3

I know Iz weird & Iz proud.

• Plipplop (Snowpuff)
      July 20, 2019 at 2:32 pm

Sadly, although rare, these kinds of things happen with vaccines. Now, we should still get vaccinated because the chances are still pretty low. There is an upside to this whole situation. If there was a vaccine, there is a cure. I wish nothing but the best for your sister, and I hope she gets better.

Still waiting for that room...

• Iceeeeeeeeeee (Icy)
      July 20, 2019 at 3:06 pm

Oh no! I hope she feels better. The meningitis shot gave me aches and pains. The benefits outweigh the side effects, though.

❄ BlogTeam Mod, Medicine Cat ❄

• July 20, 2019 at 4:02 pm

*hugs*

Star Wars And Cats

• 🦌doey🦌
      July 20, 2019 at 5:57 pm

I got meningitis in school this year, I didn’t feel much but I know they girls who felt a bit ill after so hugs <3

a deer, a female deer

• Shadefrost
      July 21, 2019 at 4:29 am

I’ve had a friend who had to get those shots, he had to stay in bed for two days, so I kinda feel ya. Hope she gets better soon! <3

WYATT BLUE GRASSI-HOYING

6. Fally
    July 20, 2019 at 8:26 pm

One of my (favorite) dance teachers quit. 🙁

geese ftw

• Willowstep (Wistep)
      July 20, 2019 at 9:40 pm

aw, I’m so sorry, Fally. could you keep in contact with her?

*huggles* <333

• 🌟🌺Starpaw/blossom (Star)🌺🌟
      July 20, 2019 at 9:54 pm

I’m sorry, Fally ❤️❤️❤️

*hugs*

Your Favorite Blender

• July 20, 2019 at 10:02 pm

I can only relate too much. A few years ago, two of the main teachers at my dance studio had to quite. One was moving and the other was having a baby. Then, the year before last, my favorite had to leave(after just a year and half of teaching) because she was having a baby. And now, one of the teachers who joined the team last year has to move because her fiance was stationed somewhere else(I didn’t even get an actual class with her, just company and helping her with a littles class. But she was so funny and awesome and fit right in)

But I promise it’ll get better <3 More teachers will come and go, but if you're lucky they'll be good ones. You can always try and keep in touch with them as well.

#ThankYouWoojin

• Shadefrost
      July 21, 2019 at 4:30 am

I’m so sorry Fally, can you contact her in some other way? <3 <3

WYATT BLUE GRASSI-HOYING

• Pineblossom
      July 22, 2019 at 1:10 pm

Oh no Fally! Is there any way that you could maintain contact with her? Just remember that there’ll always be new teachers, and that hopefully they’ll be just as good, maybe even better 🙂 Also tell her to visit 😉

✧ a rose is a rose is a rose ✧

• July 23, 2019 at 10:38 pm

Fally, I’m sorry ❤️

What is tofu made of?

7. Clo who has a mentor :)
    July 20, 2019 at 11:14 pm

Guys I went to my friend Saigepaw’s party and my friend Olive got mad at me for hanging out with Saigepaw, she said she had missed her best friend(me) and she thought i would atleast talk to her once and awhile(which i did multible times) I tole her it was Saigpaws bday and if she wanted to hang out with me so bad then she could come hang out with me and Saigepaw she tried to guilt trick me like i was a puppet so i stood up to her and told her how i felt, she said she didnt to anything wrong so i walked away then my friend Saigepaw tole her if she was gonna be like that to leave, so Olive left and now her parents probably hate me and i know she’s gonna gossip and twist the story, i dont know what to do 🙁

Ask me to draw your purrsona

• Birchfoot
      July 20, 2019 at 11:19 pm

I’m sorry, Clo 🙁 *huggles* that’s a really tough situation to be in

It’s not your fault, though. You’re not doing anything wrong by wanting to celebrate your friend’s birthday, and it’s perfectly possible to have/hang out with many different friends at different times!

I would wait for both of you to calm down for a bit; she might be acting out if she feels jealous or something. Obviously, her actions are still hurtful regardless of her reasoning, but if you wait for both of your tempers to cool and then carefully explain why you’re feeling hurt, both of you may be able to come to an understanding? <3

I truly hope she doesn't end up twisting your story around, though 🙁

• Clo who has a mentor :)
        July 20, 2019 at 11:24 pm

Thanks Birchy, but I really think this it I tried really hard to be her friend but she just doesn’t care how i feel and she wasn’t always the nicest, so i’v just decided to be friends with people who actually care how i feel, I think it’s the best choice right now.

Ask me to draw your purrsona

• Birchfoot
          July 21, 2019 at 1:53 am

That’s a good choice <3 don't feel forced to stay friends with someone if they don't treat you nicely 🙂

• Plipplop (Snowpuff)
      July 21, 2019 at 2:31 am

I am so sorry. Although you may feel bad about Olive, you did the right thing by standing up to her. Having been through this myself, I would talk to your parents about this. If she does gossip about it, report it. Tell a teacher. Teacher does nothing? Tell the principal. They do nothing? Tell your parents and pursue legal charges. Bullying is a crime. Although it may feel like this, eventually, not today, not tomorrow, but with time you will look back at this and be glad you got Olive out of your life. People like her like attention, so it is better not to show that attention. Stand up for yourself, but most importantly, cry about it. Talk about it. Do whatever you need to feel better. Don’t beat yourself over something that is not your fault. Something tells me Saigepaw is gonna stay by your side as a needed friend, like I will. I am your mentor and it is my duty to help you out of this. I hope that my advice helps you. Although it may hurt, pain heals with time. You are a great apprentice and I hope you know that you helped change my life for the better. Oh, and an extra bit. If you need a good roast, say “At least I am not as ugly as your personality.” I can just imagine Olive’s face as you say that to her! I hope you feel better soon, Clo! <3

Still waiting for that room...

• Clo who has a mentor :)
        July 22, 2019 at 3:11 am

Thanks Plippy <3 You told me exactly what parents just told me, I'm so glad you're my mentor <3

Ask me to draw your purrsona

• Shadefrost
      July 21, 2019 at 4:34 am

It’s not your fault, Clo, and situations like this are frustrating. I’ve been in this situation before, and the best advice I can give is that she’s probably bluffing. She’ll calm down, and she probably will feel jealous, but only for a while, before things become back to normal. It’s not wrong at all for you to hang out with others. You could talk to each other and explain both of your viewpoints, and hopefully it gets better <3

WYATT BLUE GRASSI-HOYING

• Clo who has a mentor :)
        July 22, 2019 at 3:13 am

Thx Shadey 🙂

Ask me to draw your purrsona

• Lightningpaw(Lightingshadow)
      July 22, 2019 at 1:24 am

My poor baby clo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Listen. 1. If my clo has had someone be a jerk to MY BFF, well, just know that I love you and so does everyone else!!! 2. My clo is the best person on earth. You shouldn’t feel bad. It wasn’t yo fault. I’m so sorry that this has happened to you. Just know I love you, clo!!!!!!!!!!

• Clo who has a mentor :)
        July 22, 2019 at 3:13 am

Aw thx Lightning, Love you too 🙂

Ask me to draw your purrsona

• Lightningpaw(Lightingshadow)
          July 22, 2019 at 3:59 am

I’m here for you, ma clo🤓

• Minnow
      July 22, 2019 at 5:24 am

I’ve been there.

In second grade, I had a best friend. I had met her in first grade, and we were really close. Then, one day, she started playing with this other girl more than I. They spent more and more time together, and eventually we drifted away. I was crying on the wall for a week, and after that I was friendless. I met another girl, and she was just like my former friend. We grew close, but she was a little immature — for a second grader, at least. We were friends, and she considers me a best friend but I don’t. Then I found BlogClan .. and then I made an account, and here I am! <3 <3

*hugs* Feel better! Just know that we're all here for you to talk to <3

look far beneath the sand.

• July 23, 2019 at 11:32 pm

I’m sorry, Clo. 🙁 Olive shouldn’t have done that, and like Birchy said, maybe you could wait for her to calm down and try to talk to her about it? If she doesn’t listen even then, she might just not be a good friend. If she’s twisting the truth, that could mean even she knows what she did wasn’t right. Saigepaw seems like a good friend, I’m glad she’s there. We’re here too, Clo, remember that ❤️ (eep I’m sorry this is so unhelpful)

What is tofu made of?

8. July 21, 2019 at 6:40 am

If yall know of any rooms for rent I southern cali pls tell me. Amber and Fishy are still living with my fam and it’s driving me crazy. I mean I have to love my brother (he’s family :P) and I really like Fishy but I feel like I have no privacy. I can’t dance or sing in my room without someone hearing me and commenting on it. My room is getting redone so while that happens I have to do all my stuff downstairs where my parents badger me constantly.

They keep talkin i keep walkin

• July 21, 2019 at 3:21 pm

Of course unmoddedm did I say something wrong

They keep talkin i keep walkin

• Embers on a Summer Dawn (Emberdawn)
        July 21, 2019 at 4:50 pm

Nope, likely just the way that mods approve comments 😛 I like to go from the latest to the oldest because that’s how the comments are presented on my screen, so older comments can get neglected if I get distracted midway through 😛

Moderator, BlogClan's Deputy

• July 22, 2019 at 5:21 am

Maybe an apartment building? Or a youth hostel?

#Viper4SW!

• Pineblossom
      July 23, 2019 at 1:19 am

Maybe you could try an Airbnb?

✧ a rose is a rose is a rose ✧

• 🌟🌺Starpaw/blossom (Star)🌺🌟
      July 23, 2019 at 4:04 am

I’m sorry I don’t have any advice ❤️
      You could ask them not to comment on it? Or you could go to the basement or something.
      *hugs*

Your Favorite Blender

• July 23, 2019 at 11:34 pm

Could you ask for privacy? I’m sorry, other than that I can’t think of much to say. I’m sorry! ❤️

What is tofu made of?

9. July 21, 2019 at 12:56 pm

I’m just sick and tired of being told I should dress nicer. My mum seems to think that the only way for me to look good when dressing is fo wear girly clothes like dresses and stuff. I’m perfectly happy being a girl, I’m not trans but like… I hate wearing girls clothes, I love having long hair and want to look nice, but there’s other ways to look nice without wearing stereotypical girls clothes. It’s making me stressed about how I look all the time, I’ve spent so long trying to get to a point where I don’t care about my clothes so I can shut out other people’s opinions and now I’m starting to care again and it feels awful especially as my mum is pushing ideas on me that I look bad if I’m not in normally considered pretty girly clothes.
    I want to wear jeans, cool shorts, shirts and t-shirts. I want to wear plaid stuff. She’ll probably just think it’s me trying to look stereotypically bi / gay but like… I honestly love those styles and just wish I owned more cool clothes like that. I have a lot of things like that already but I actually want my mum to accept that I can look nice without dresses
    I want to wear a suit to prom. I want to come in a suit to speech night, dresses can look nice, and I might wear one, but my instincts say I’m going to want to wear a suit to one of those two events (which are in like ages so it’s not urgent)

Somewhere that’s Green

• Kat
      July 21, 2019 at 1:06 pm

I’ve been in the same boat! My mom, though she’s a lil better with gender stereotypes with clothing, will probably always be a little bit “whaat” and be set in her ways about gender. All I can tell you is to just keep your head high, do as you wish, and make yourself happy with what you wear. The opinions of others will not injure you, so there’s no need to care! You’ll be alright! With time, you will feel better. 🙂

Be excellent to each other.

• 🌟🌺Starpaw/blossom (Star)🌺🌟
      July 21, 2019 at 1:22 pm

Oof my mom’s the same ❤️❤️❤️

My mom has kind of gotten over it, but I always wear dark clothing and I was kind of depressed. All I can tell you is that you should stand your ground. What you wear doesn’t define you as a person. Do whatever makes YOU happiest. Not others,

*hugs*

Your Favorite Blender

• Ignore my un-logged-in-ness (It's Pebble)
      July 21, 2019 at 3:01 pm

It sounds like you like exactly what I like for clothes. I wish your mom would accept that that’s what you like. I really don’t like skirts, and not-so-much dresses… One of the reasons is that you can’t karate-chop someone if they try any funny business.. but one of the big reasons is that I just don’t like it. Everything is easier with pants or shorts. I wish your mom would realize <3 <3 I hope she comes to <3 <3

• Faithshadow hopes that everyone will remember her when she returns
        July 22, 2019 at 10:09 am

Wait. you say you’re pebble, is this pebblepaw/shine?

The Queen Of Sarcasm awaits ye

• Plipplop (Snowpuff)
      July 21, 2019 at 3:16 pm

I support your choice no matter what. No matter what your mother says, do what you wanna do! Nobody can change that.

Still waiting for that room...

• July 21, 2019 at 3:23 pm

I love clothes like that too! It’s a shame that your mom is doing this. Maybe try just telling her that this is how you dress and she can’t change that. I hope it gets better *hug*

They keep talkin i keep walkin

• That's right it's shivy
      July 21, 2019 at 3:55 pm

it’s perfectly okay to like wearing non-girly clothes! The important thing is that you feel comfortable with what you wear and you feel confident wearing it!
      How girly I want to dress varies by day, some days I dress boyish and some days quite girly (I wore a suit thing to speech night and a dress to prom for example, and I felt way more comfortable in a suit).
      My dad does the exact same thing to me as your mum, telling me I should wear more girly clothes and not have short hair etc etc, so I know how you feel 🙂
      Go with what /you/ want to do 🙂

• Pebble
      July 22, 2019 at 5:12 am

I totally get you! My dad used to make me wear clothes with illustrations on them from TV shows from, like, the 90’s, and I hated it, being a modern person. I usually wear cool T-shirts and shorts now. I choose my own clothes.

If I’m being honest, I would suggest just trying to have an honest, heart-to-heart talk with her. She was probably a dresses kind of girl when she was younger, and so she’s trying to encourage you to be like her.
      *hugs* <3 <3 and good luck with your mom!

look far beneath the sand.

10. Pastelpaw🌸Pasty
    July 21, 2019 at 2:59 pm

Can I have some hugs? My mom just yelled at me and I have a cold and feel really bad.

And that’s the tea.

• Icepaw(stream)
      July 21, 2019 at 4:38 pm

*Hugs*

How do you make good siggies

• Plipplop (Snowpuff)
      July 21, 2019 at 4:53 pm

*hug*

Still waiting for that room...

• Briarpaw
      July 21, 2019 at 7:38 pm

Hugs!

• Shadefrost
      July 22, 2019 at 9:33 am

*hugs*

WYATT BLUE GRASSI-HOYING

• Faithshadow hopes that everyone will remember her when she returns
      July 22, 2019 at 10:10 am

hugs forever to my best friend!

The Queen Of Sarcasm awaits ye

11. Plipplop (Snowpuff)
    July 21, 2019 at 5:55 pm

I just came to a scary realization. Here is the run-down.
    As a lot of you know I was bullied. Quite a lot. However, I still remember one certain moment.
    Y’know how I ate holly berries?
    My bully gave them to me.
    I nearly died.
    He tried to kill me.
    I thought they were just trying to make themselves look cool…
    Has anybody else gone through a murder attempt or was it just me?

Still waiting for that room...

• Ivie | Ivypaw
      July 22, 2019 at 1:46 pm

Oh my gosh, no, but that just seems horrible. No advice, but huggles x infinity

• Sweetpaw(song) Magical Edition
      July 25, 2019 at 2:12 am

No. BUT YOU LIVED!!! SHOW THAT BULLY YOU AIN’T BACKIN’ DOWN!!!!

Sweets4SW!!!!!!

12. PastelpawPasty
    July 21, 2019 at 11:27 pm

[Mod edit: Hi, Pasty. I’m so, so sorry to hear that Snowpaw is going through this and my heart goes out to her. BlogTeam and all of BlogClan supports you and her, and wishes the best for Snowpaw <3

Please, if at all possible, tell an adult you trust about Snowpaw's situation so they can contact the people who can help her.]

Please send hugs to my friend Snowpaw.

And that’s the tea.

• Pineblossom
      July 22, 2019 at 1:12 pm

Sending hugs for whatever condition she is in ❤️

✧ a rose is a rose is a rose ✧

• Plipplop (Snowpuff)
      July 22, 2019 at 1:26 pm

*hugs*

Still waiting for that room...

• July 22, 2019 at 4:44 pm

*hugs* ❤️❤️❤️

What is tofu made of?

• July 22, 2019 at 9:37 pm

whatever happened to her, I hope it doesn’t happen anymore or is over. hugs to her <3

💕

• Icepaw(stream)
      July 22, 2019 at 11:08 pm

*Hugs* For whatever’s going on with her.

How do you make good siggies

• 🌟🌺Starpaw/blossom (Star)🌺🌟
      July 23, 2019 at 3:59 am

Hugs for your friend, Pasty dear <3333

Your Favorite Blender

13. July 22, 2019 at 3:17 am

Just saying thanks for all the hugs on my last comment! Here’s a list of all the people :

Me

….wait

They keep talkin i keep walkin

• July 22, 2019 at 4:45 pm

I haven’t gotten to it yet, I was lazy all weekend, I’m really sorry 🙁

What is tofu made of?

• July 22, 2019 at 9:39 pm

awww, Cedar, I have to say that I’m guilty of not replying to comments on the Hug Page. usually I don’t know what to say (a lot of other people probably don’t either) and I rarely have advice, but I am truly sorry. sending hugs now <3

💕

• 🌟🌺Starpaw/blossom (Star)🌺🌟
      July 23, 2019 at 4:00 am

I’m sorry dear ❤️
      I usually reply to as many comments as possible on the Hug Page, but I have a piano competition coming up and I don’t have much time. I’ll go right now!

Your Favorite Blender

Leave a Reply to Frosto's Scared of Getting a Candy Gram (Frostpaw | Frostfire) Cancel reply