26,926 Replies to “The Hug Page”

1. Plipplop (Snowpuff)
    July 26, 2019 at 2:18 am

My sister had a bipolar “episode”
    She’s doing better now, but it was scary.
    It hurts knowing that she is an amazing person trapped behind a demon she can’t control.
    And I can’t even console her because she could harm me and not remember it.
    I feel powerless to help her.

I like ShadedMoss way too much

• Icepaw(stream)
      July 26, 2019 at 3:30 am

That sounds really scary Plippy. I don’t know about what to do, but *Hugs*

How do you make good siggies

• Shadowcloud (Clo)
      July 26, 2019 at 5:24 am

That’s very scary Plippy! I’m so sorry your sister is going through this and you are witnessing it <3 *hugs*

• Fally
      July 26, 2019 at 1:07 pm

oh no I’m sorry Plippy! ❤️ Is this something your sister will grow out of or eventually get better from? *hugs* ❤️❤️❤️

Running for SW!!

• Plipplop (Snowpuff)
        July 26, 2019 at 4:41 pm

I am afraid, no. She suffers from Bipolar.

I like ShadedMoss way too much

• July 26, 2019 at 2:35 pm

oh, Plippy, that sounds awful. mental disorders can be very scary, and it can be very hard to know how to help. *hugs* <3

Cheet4SW

• July 26, 2019 at 4:09 pm

I don’t know what that is exactly…… but by what you said…… it sounds so scary.

Remember this 'Dor forever

2. July 26, 2019 at 9:48 am

So yesterday I was watching a movie when suddenly I heard a weird noise behind me. It was midnight and I was watching a horror movie so it scared me out of my mind. I turned on the lights and grabbed a random newspaper on the coffee table and rolled it up. The newspaper in my hand, I slowly turned my head just in time to see my cat, Thistle slip over my little sister’s toy rubber duck, went flying, amazingly landed on his four paws just to lose his balance and tumble into his water bowl, head first. A second later, my other cat, Storm jumped from the refrigerator where she was standing on, and landed on Thistle, squishing him flat. The two got in a play fight and at one point, Thistle kicked out his hind legs and sent Storm flying right into the middle of my stomach.

The power of friendship

3. 🌟🌺Starpaw/blossom (Star)🌺🌟
    July 26, 2019 at 4:10 pm

Gosh I hate myself. I wish I wasn’t so stupid. And my sister is unbelievably perfect. Everyone loves her! They’re always like, “Oh she’s so smart and so cute and so kind!” And I’m standing in the corner. I work harder than her and no one appreciates it because I’m older so I’m supposed to work harder and anything I do is nothing compared to something she does. And then I come here to complain, realizing that I am probably wasting your time ranting about small issues. I don’t get bullied, I don’t have any major issues with my family (except that I am always looked down upon), I’m currently not concerned with my sexuality, so I don’t know why I’m complaining. And then I hate myself for it. Honestly I’m surprised everyone doesn’t hate me. You probably should. All of my friends have hated me at one point or another because I was simply being me. I have personality issues, I have acne (which my parents will never stop reminding me about), and at this point, no one even thinks I’m smart. There’s always someone else. And I let everyone down because I failed a test.
    And now, here I am, complaining, wasting your time, just to make me feel like I’m special. (I’m not.)
    I wouldn’t be shocked if you all hate me now. You guys have been nothing but kind and supportive to me, and I’ve done nothing for you guys in return.

Forgotten Stars

• July 26, 2019 at 5:29 pm

We don’t hate you!!❤️❤️ And I’m sure you’re parents & family & friends don’t either. I was in a similar situation once(even though I’m the youngest) where I felt like my older sister was getting lots of attention.
      Sisters always feel “Yay! You’re my best friend!” To “Why do YOU always get the attention???” All the time.

I later came to find out my older sister felt the same way about me. Why don’t you talk to your parents or sister(first) kindly about it? I did(more like a burst, I do not suggest) & I came to find out my parents didn’t mean to give her all the attention & try to give us both equal attention.
      And don’t hate yourself! You’re an amazing person & a talented writer! ❣️We’re just here to support each other, we don’t need anything in return.

Also, “Being someone else is a waste of who you are…” -Kurt Cobain

Always be yourself😉*huggles* Star! Hope you feel better soon!

(Sorry this is so long)💖

• July 26, 2019 at 6:20 pm

Starrrrrr we love you sooo much!!! you have got to stop having such a bad self-image of yourself, because it breaks my heart 🙁 you are amazing, and if your parents can’t see that, it’s their fault, and I don’t understand why they don’t. it’s pretty obvious <3

Cheet4SW

• Cheetahspark
      July 26, 2019 at 7:13 pm

Star, please stop thinking these things about yourself <3 You're amazing, sweet, kind, and it doesn't matter at all what other people think of you. If it makes you feel any better, I relate to your problems. My sister is obviously the favorite - she's athletic, cool, and she gets good grades without even trying, whereas I have to fight every step of the way. But I don't let that get me down, because I know she has problems too and she deserves everything she has because she's an amazing person. Star, please talk to your family about this. I promise they care. The only reason they treat you this way is because they don't know. And if it doesn't go well, you always have us to come back to. Ranting is what this page is for, so if people visit this page, they won’t think you’re petty. If you post a comment on this page, it doesn’t make you any less of an amazing person. And that goes for everyone. This page is for ranting. You won’t be judged for it. No one hates you, Star. Least of all us <3 *huggles*

Spidey4SW

• July 26, 2019 at 11:35 pm

You have done things for us in return. When I’ve needed advice, you’ve always been there for me, reassuring me, supporting me, and giving me advice and hugs. You’re one of my best friends on the Blog! ❤️❤️❤️

You’re not wasting our time, this page exists so people can talk about their problems ❤️

I’m so sorry about everything you’re going through. Know that here on the Blog we love you <3

*something interesting*

• July 27, 2019 at 11:53 am

Star. Oh Star.
      No one is perfect, when you have a sibling, in your mind they are always the one who gets all the attention, they are the perfect one, but I promise you, in your sisters eyes, she probably feels the same way <3
      You are one of my best friends and I hate to see you like this, you are kind, happy, open and just generally smart and super nice. You say you have never done anything for us on BlogClan, but….. who here wrote a massive, massive essay when I was feeling super down a few days ago ? Who has always supported me when I was unsure what to do with my roleplays ? You. You are amazing Star.

I hate to bring up the conversation you brought up, but I remember when I was worrying I was too cold, you said I wasn't, and then told me that if anyone was cold and serious it was you. And what did I say in response ?? If I am not serious, you definitely aren't Star, I've literally never seen you be overly serious, you are creative, great to talk to and just awesome
      I've never had the talent for writing inspiring essays so this will have to do

Ily Star, you are one of my best friends, and don't ever think that you aren't one of the nicest, sweetest people on the blog <3

Somewhere that’s Green

4. Sweetpaw(song) Magical Edition
    July 26, 2019 at 6:20 pm
    • Sweetpaw(song) Magical Edition
      July 29, 2019 at 2:31 am

This was to Star

I'm bullet proof - Titanium

5. July 26, 2019 at 11:33 pm

I have an aura right now, which is a stupid blind spot that flashes at the edges and gets bigger and bigger, and gives you a headache and nasuea, and I get one every few months because of the traits I inherited from my mom. looks like I won’t be doing anything tonight except wallowing in self-pity

Cheet4SW

• Cheetahspark
      July 27, 2019 at 4:14 pm

that seems like it sucks <333 hope it goes away soon! *huggles*

Spidey4SW

• July 27, 2019 at 4:26 pm

Hope you feel better Frosto! <3

Star Wars And Cats

6. Moonpaw
    July 27, 2019 at 12:23 am

Ouch
    I missed some comments on here :L
    But i want you to know (to those who are having hard time dealing with life) trust me it’ll be okay! Just don’t press on yourself too hard and most importantly. IGNORE THESE BAD THOUGHTS. I know it’s annoying but try! You’re stronger than your thoughts, even stronger than what other people might think of you, so why give them the chance to see you suffer like that??? Dude get your butt off and go enjoy your life while you can!!!! You only live once, so why wasting your time on something that is not real, and on some negative people?? You’re worth more than you think so yeAH GO AHEAD AND NEVER WASTE YOUR TIME. Go and make a whole new change for yourself and your life,,💜

Hehe, sorry i just don’t like seeing people down so, I hope this is gonna help whoever needs a ‘lil push’ and encouragement. STAY COOL AND LOVE YAAAAA.

Give m e berries

• Sweetpaw(song) Magical Edition
      July 29, 2019 at 2:32 am

Agreed

I'm bullet proof - Titanium

7. A depressed Starpaw/blossom (Star)
    July 27, 2019 at 1:45 am

Heh I’m back and complaining

First of all, I’m playing this duet for a piano competition with my friend. She’s a nice person, but she’s so extremely stubborn. She says random things just to prove her point is right. The password to her phone is pretty long, and her phone’s tiny. I asked her if she had Touch ID, and she said she did. Touch ID is a lot faster than typing in her password, and it’s also easier, but she refuses to do so. She argues that typing in her entire password is faster, and that it’s often more correct. I was confused. Anyway, we were practicing our duet today, and I was trying to tell her to go a little slower because she was rushing for no reason, but she took soooo long to understand. I tried using a metronome, but she doesn’t even follow the metronome! I’m really worried because we have a practice recital on Sunday, and my piano teacher is going to get really mad at us.

Secondly, I have honestly lost motivation for doing everything. I don’t know why I play piano, I don’t know why I try so hard at math, and I don’t even know why I’m on BlogClan. I can’t find any motivation to do things, and it’s really affecting my performance in piano. My competition’s coming up, so I’m really worried because when I don’t have any motivation, I’m often too tired to play through my songs, which causes me to mess up. Please help. I need to find some sort of motivation, and now I’m depressed because I don’t know why I even try.

• Moonpaw
      July 27, 2019 at 3:54 am

I’m really sorry to hear that! I wish i could give you the tightest hug!!!! But I’m here if you need anything tho so the rest of BlogClan!!
      I know we never chatted before but from what i saw on the comments from the others about you, you do really seem a great person!!
      As for your friend, have you tried talking to her about it? Did she listen??? As you said up there, she is a ‘nice’ friend, so I’m sure if you two take a seat, explaining to her to quit playing around because your practice is more important more than anything else right now, she’d understand.
      But if she still acts the same way, then try talking to your teacher?? I’m sure she’ll help you, and your friend too hopefully!

Secondly. I honestly feel you on that, losing the motivation is really sucks, but when this feelings hunts me, you know what i do??? I write, or just watch my favorite videos on YouTube to clear my mind off these thoughts or just think of the things i like, and it really calms me down, try it it really helps!
      Though if you think you still have a lot in your chest, and want to talk about anything, you can find me on tumblr (@justasillykit) or instagram(cubtoons) and I’d be happy to help you with anything you need!💜

Give m e berries

• July 27, 2019 at 3:02 pm

Ehhh Imma try and give advice 😛

So, if I’m lacking motivation for like, example, dance. 😛 (I dance like 15 hours a week rip) I’ve noticed it sometimes helps me to get motivation by watching other people. Like other people who are really good at it. And then it’s just like “I’m going to keep doing it so I can do that!” I never reach that point, but if gives me motivation. So maybe try finding something like that on youtube. But don’t think of it as “Ohhhh this person’s so much better I’ll never be able to do that.” Think “Huh, he thinks he’s good… Give me a month and I’ll be there.” And even if you aren’t, you still got the motivation 😛

Worst advice ever but I tried 😛

머리아프다

• July 27, 2019 at 4:59 pm

*hugs* <3

Cheet4SW

8. July 27, 2019 at 12:52 pm

I’m bad at giving advice, but here is something for those who need some cheering up.

Why won't you play the game?

• Moonpaw
      July 27, 2019 at 3:12 pm

SO C U T E ASDFGHJKLJKFH

Give m e berries

• July 27, 2019 at 6:58 pm

That’s so cute!! I love the one eating the spagetthii from her/his whatever those-two-instruments-you-bash-together-are-called- (unless it’s just a plate) 😛

Remember this 'Dor forever

• Dappy
      July 29, 2019 at 4:02 am

Not related, but *boops le snoot and hears a hoot*.

• July 30, 2019 at 9:48 am

I went to Comic-Con on Sunday and saw some fursuiters.

Guess what I did?

I booped their snoots. One had a nose that squeaked!

(I know that you’re a furry, so I thought you would like this comment.)

Why won't you play the game?

• Sunni who dyed her hair (Sunnypaw/sky)
      July 29, 2019 at 2:12 pm

lol. My class would watch that as a brain break.

Hi middle school!

• Astie the Meowing Aster is Still Not Logged In (Asterstorm/ Meowing Aster)
      July 29, 2019 at 2:38 pm

Very cute 😺! Especially the cats which are eating 😻. I used to play a mobile phone game about these cats. It’s really fun– I just failed to find it again after I changed my phone 😛.

• July 30, 2019 at 9:45 am

Was it Neko Atsume?

Why won't you play the game?

9. July 27, 2019 at 3:46 pm

I have the most bizarre dreams. Last night I had a nightmare. Please tell me if you would like it explained because I am free all today.

Haunted & holy, made in glory

10. Cloudy the songwriter
    July 28, 2019 at 8:12 am

I know that it’s a weird thing to stress about, but I finally finished writing my song.
    Everytime I try to record myself singing it, my voice is barely hearable above the background noise.
    I’m really feeling low right now

• July 28, 2019 at 2:12 pm

It’s great that you wrote a song! 🙂
      Okay, first of all, what background noise? Is it people in the house? If so, perhaps wait for a time when they are all gone – maybe doing errands or so – and record it then. If it is something else, try going outside, maybe (I don’t know what kind of equipment/tools you use), or going to a different area of the house?
      Good luck! *Huggles* <3

What once was mine 🏵

• July 28, 2019 at 2:29 pm

I sing very quietly (I try to sing louder, but I think I can’t because of my asthma), so I can relate 🙁 I hope you’re able to record it! *hugs* <3

Cheet4SW

• July 28, 2019 at 10:36 pm

It’s okay, Cloudy 🙁 Maybe you could ask them to be quiet if it’s your family, or go somewhere quiet like your room and shut the door (unless you share a room). I hope you feel better <3 <3 <3

Remember this 'Dor forever

11. July 28, 2019 at 4:10 pm

So some people wanted to hear my d4eam, honestly now that I think about its actually kinda funny, okay SO:
    I was at this big mansion. The thing is, it looked like my house just bigger. Anyway, I was teleported in (like you do) and sat at a breakfast table in a small kitchen. Now it’s time to introduce our special guests: John legend and Chrissy Teigen. Don’t ask me why they were here because thwy were literally there for this one scene. Anyway with me was Hollyshades brother Timbersong. Then, something happened and I was climbing down a vine into the humongous backyard. Dotted around the backyard were these weird buildings that were basically portapottys but fancy. Anyway, like always, someone was chasing me so I ran to one of the portapottys, but like always, my head was too big and the person kept walking toward me and Timbersong. Then I was teleported to the front yard (so different) and all of a sudden FLIPPING HELA FROM THOR RAGNAROK WHAT THE HECK came up and was like “nothings ever stopped me!” And then I thought “gurl you is ded” but alas Hela gets rid if creepy person following me, and then something happens that I dint remember and then I woke up.

SO If any of you might know what this fantastical and strange dream means, pls let me know. Okie bye

Haunted & holy, made in glory

• Sweetpaw(song) Magical Edition
      July 28, 2019 at 9:58 pm

Um, you are going crazy?😛

I'm bullet proof - Titanium

• July 29, 2019 at 2:58 am

Bold of you to assume I’m not already crazy

Haunted & holy, made in glory

• Sweetpaw(song) Magical Edition
          July 29, 2019 at 2:56 pm

Ah.

I'm bullet proof - Titanium

• July 29, 2019 at 2:15 am

Huh, I’m not sure! I do know that dreams are usually physiological; your brain might be trying to tell you something – if you dream it again, or close to it, it probably means it is important. Watch out for clues and signs, and perhaps do some research on how to read dreams. Or, you know, it could just be a regular old crazy dream, and nothing like what I said up there at all. 😛 Hope this helped!

What once was mine 🏵

12. July 28, 2019 at 7:39 pm

i just had my first creepy guy experience and luckily i got away and my sibling was with me i just felt idiotic because i looked back at him ugh

waiting for the hammer to fall

• 🐍❄Viperfrost, Allegiances Editor Edition❄🐍
      July 28, 2019 at 8:26 pm

Ugh I hate when that happens 🙁 you’re definitely not an idiot. I’m sorry you had to go through that. Are you feeling any better? ♥

reality is an illusion

• July 28, 2019 at 9:37 pm

yeah i am feeling better 🙂 thanks for asking

waiting for the hammer to fall

• 🐍❄Viperfrost, Allegiances Editor Edition❄🐍
          July 29, 2019 at 1:39 pm

reality is an illusion

• July 28, 2019 at 9:34 pm

*hugs* <3 <3 <3

Cheet4SW

• July 28, 2019 at 9:49 pm

Sorry you had to go through that! I’m glad you got away <3

What once was mine 🏵

• Sweetpaw(song) Magical Edition
      July 28, 2019 at 10:01 pm

Oof. There’s a bunch of robberies in one of the neighborhoods next to mine. My best friend witnessed a car chase and she almost got hit. Also there’s this creepy biker in all black that rides around.

I'm bullet proof - Titanium

• July 29, 2019 at 2:05 am

🙁
        Creepy Biker..

DistantKingdomSuperDragonMagic

• Sweetpaw(song) Magical Edition
          July 29, 2019 at 2:58 pm

He wears gloves and long pants and a black shirt. WHO DOES THAT? IT’S IN THE 80S????Fahrenheit

I'm bullet proof - Titanium

• July 28, 2019 at 10:13 pm

Ugh I hate creepy dudes 🙁 I’m sorry about that Bluebell. You’re not an idiot! I woulda looked back too to make sure he wasn’t gonna try anything, and out of disturbance 😛 I hope you feel better <3 <3

Remember this 'Dor forever

• July 29, 2019 at 8:46 pm

Ugh, I’m so sorry you had to experience that!!! I one time had a neighbor who was in the same church as us that was basically stalking us, I think. He was all like “Hey, I see your car’s not at home often!” To my Dad & everything & I about crapped my pants & flipped.
      He moved thankfully WAYYY far away!

But I’m sorry you had to experience something like that.
      Glad you got away!!(And you’re not an idiot. You were probably just looking back to be aware!)

13. July 28, 2019 at 9:25 pm

[mod edit: We encourage all members of BlogClan to feel comfortable talking about their sexualities and orientations – as long as it’s at a blog-friendly level. We don’t censor anyone based on sexuality, and we won’t ask our users to censor themselves, because there isn’t anything wrong with them talking about their orientations and their experiences]

Remember this 'Dor forever