The Hug Page

The Hug Page is here. Because, whoever we are, we still need hugs. This is still the best place to come if you’re feeling sad and need a hug from BlogClan…

Fading Echoes

(Sh! This is a new Hug Page. You can find the old one here)

21,996 Replies to “The Hug Page”

1. Avatar
    🌹Silv Dressed Up As Cupid Shooting Heart Arrows💕!
    February 11, 2019 at 3:58 pm

No offense to any girls out there but why are they so confusing. I thought this girl liked me and I liked her but hen we got in an argument but hen we made up and she said she still liked me and now she hasnt talked to me that much or not at all (That was the reason we got in the argument in the first place. But anyway she says she still likes me but she still isn’t talking to me much. What do I do?

February 12, 2019 at 3:42 am

It’s ok, it didn’t offend me. 🙂 If she isn’t talking to you, maybe start a conversation with her. If she talks to you normally, maybe she was just shy after the argument. If she doesn’t, then you should ask her nicely why she isn’t talking to you. Hope this helped!!!

❤️ Raven'shadow ❤️

🌹Silv Dressed Up As Cupid Shooting Heart Arrows💕!
        February 12, 2019 at 8:28 pm

Thanks that really helped!

February 12, 2019 at 4:07 am

Wait, are you who I think you are?

Well, I think that this “girl” you are talking about is starting to mature and wants to spend more time with girls instead of dudes. And sometimes, us girls feel differently about people on different days or even hours. Sorry I suck at giving advice like this.

🌹Silv Dressed Up As Cupid Shooting Heart Arrows💕!
        February 12, 2019 at 8:27 pm

Maybe….

2. Avatar
    February 11, 2019 at 8:36 pm

My dad still hasn’t put my door back up for my bedroom after 2+ months of it being put down, and he refuses to put it back up even though anyone can go into my room whenever they want to now. I don’t have any privacy at all, and my family has this rule called “Privacy is a privilege, not a right”. Meaning that apparently I’ve lost my right to have privacy, and that I won’t be getting my door back any time soon. My mom even said that I was a selfish brat for it and said that I “wanted everything”. So I’m not very happy about it.

Another thing that happened today was that when I was in social group during my P.E. class. Basically what happened was that I told the group about what happened with my parents and the privacy policy thing. Then the social worker told me that my parents were in the right for it and that I was being immature. Then later on, she told me in a sugar coated way that I was stupid for not speaking up more often, and after that the other two kids in the group just laughed. Last week in that group I had told them about my dad basically invading my stuff (like when he deleted stuff on my google account and forces me off his computer that HE leaves on for anyone to use) and they all said I was in the wrong and that I needed to think about how “immature” I am. I’m getting sick and tired of this, and I don’t have a choice in going to the group. If I try to skip it, the social worker always calls a teacher to come and get me. This month has not been good so far, and I’ve been unable to see my counselors for 3-4 weeks now. I really need to get away from everything, but I can’t. Right now I’m in class and I have a surprise test in science soon, which is my weakest subject. I’m literally about to snap, because this is getting ridiculous.

"Hooray!" - Breezepelt

Wishi Wishes For Someone(Wishpaw)
      February 12, 2019 at 1:05 am

Actually, privacy is a right. Children above 8 can’t sleep in the same room in out here in Yee-haw Land. (Texas) I totally agree with you. It’s stupid that they think it’s ‘selfish’ that you don’t want to be stared at in your sleep. You need that dang door and I swear to god if they don’t clean up their act I will try to mail you doors until they get the message.

Come no closer, little ghost.

Cheetahspark
      February 12, 2019 at 1:16 am

Ugh, Hazy, that sucks. I’m really sorry 🙁 I don’t think there’s much you can do except for (eek) maybe kissing up to your parents more? Trust me, I know it’s super annoying when you know they’re in the wrong or at the very least being unreasonable, but if you want to have your “privacy privileges” back, I think that’s the only way to do it, not complaining (even if you really want to). Hang in there! <3 *huggles*

New Birthday Tsar!

Brambleheart
      February 12, 2019 at 1:52 am

I remember last year in grade 8 my class was learning about the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and one of the rights is the right of privacy. It probably means something else that I would rather not say here, but privacy is a right, and if you interpret it as the right to have a door, then that’s that. Tell those people about it, and if they don’t believe you, show them that privacy is a right. (Bonus: If you pull it up on your computer and your parents check than it will show them proof that privacy is a right!)

February 12, 2019 at 4:16 am

Ugh. Sorry what you’re going through, Hazy! Privacy is TOTALLY a right! I think that it’s a bunch of you-know-what that your parents think that you are being “selfish” begging for privacy. (That sentence just doesn’t sound right but oh well.) Although your parents are unkind to you, just be kind to them back! Or you could kind of pretend to like them so that you might get your door back.

Infinite huggles for you!!!

WatermistTC21
      February 13, 2019 at 5:10 pm

OMG. Your family is just… MAD. I guess that they say privacy is important, and for my family, privacy is limited to ONLY adults . If your parents are being unfair, just tell that and everything to your counselor once you get to meet them. Trust me. I also have similar experiences to this. For now, try sleeping over at your friends’ house for a study group or sleepover, or come home late because “you had to go to the library for a study group and/or homework,” Really, parents can be too much sometimes. They don’t know what 8s it like to be a child in the 21st century.

JayxHalf Ship Qü€èñ🐶🐺🐱🐯💝

3. Avatar
    heart-shaped ivy leaves
    February 11, 2019 at 11:23 pm

so like I feel really, really guilty. I really want to be active but we’ve been moving and I have a lot of schoolwork and BlogClan for some reason doesn’t work on my phone and i’m failing science right now and I’m up late every night trying to get my grades up and I’m practically broke but I hate my job but there are no other options and I get like 1/2 to 2 hrs of sleep every night and so I feel dead and I come on the blog every so often but then I never comment and I read all the posts on this page and then I think in my head ‘oh *insert name* i’m so sorry you should do this and then this’ but then i’m too lazy to type it and it makes me feel bad that i’m ignoring you guys and ugh i’m really really sorry for being this way guys and I feel awful about neglecting the blog and just… you know.

wow I had some very long sentences in there- if my English teacher read this she would lose her mind at me 😛

4. Avatar
    February 12, 2019 at 12:10 am

A while ago I talked about how I have an awful teacher. Well, I think I’ll tell more things about her on here and I’ve decided that she’s so bad I don’t care about her privacy. Her names is [information censored]. We call her Ms. [censored], though fairly she deserves to be called Ms. Mouse-bile. Today she was so bad I was so stressed and angry I just sat there with my head down crying all of 1st period and kept my head down all 2nd period. So yeah. When I’m with her, oh boy how my blood pressure skyrockets! All in all, bad teacher. QUIT YOUR HECKIN JOB MS. [censored].

Stuff smells like caterpillars

Embers on a Winter Dawn (Emberdawn)
      February 12, 2019 at 12:48 am

I know teachers can be frustrating, Dappy, but it is still not a good thing to reveal someone else’s personal information, regardless of your own feelings towards them. It can be considered as an invasion of privacy (specifically public disclosure of private facts), and in dire situations, an offense that one can be sued over for. Please refrain from doing this in the future.

Writer, photographer, mod

5. Avatar
    wolfpaw
    February 12, 2019 at 12:50 am

I have been getting stressed for no reason lately maybe It’s school IDK

6. Avatar
    Brambleheart
    February 12, 2019 at 1:58 am

UGGH so I had this really bad cold for 3 weeks and my sinuses hurt so my mom finally took me to the doctor (she wanted to wait because she wanted to be sure it was not getting better) and I have a sinus infection.

February 12, 2019 at 1:58 pm

Sorry for your sinus infection and bad cold, Brambleheart! Does your family have a diffuser? It’s this thing that you put water and an essential oil in and if you plug it in in your room, it’ll steam, and while your sleeping, it kinda unclogs you. Hope you get well soon!

7. Avatar
    February 12, 2019 at 3:54 am

Ok so today in dance the teacher called me out twice, which was embarrassing, but what’s even worse is that at lunch, a fly flew past me and got super close in my face, and I’m terrified of flies since one flew into my ear and THAT IS NOT SOMETHING YOU WANT, trust me. So I screamed, and this teacher said in one of those superior tones, “Please don’t scream. It makes us think you’re in danger, and you’re not. It causes other people to react, like right now. So please don’t scream.” The worst thing was that he was smiling while he said that. EXCUSE ME I’M SCARED OF BUGS!!!!! I started silent crying (I’m good at that). Please help!!!

❤️ Raven'shadow ❤️

😭Flighty That Is Truly Depressed. 💧💦
      February 12, 2019 at 7:15 pm

I feel ya, Raven. I hate bugs, even flies, and even if I see them a mile away, I will scream hysterically. Plus, That coach, is evil, I wish I could smack his face and send him to Anartica, but I can’t. Remember Raven, you are not alone.

~🎈yeet, yeet and oof😂~

8. Avatar
    Spottedpaw who Wants Chocolate on Valentine's Day
    February 12, 2019 at 1:16 pm

On Thursday my period started for the first time and I don’t like it

Follow the Mystery trail

😭Flighty That Is Truly Depressed. 💧💦
      February 12, 2019 at 7:18 pm

Same, It happened to me at…. April 18, on my b-day! That was tough, but I hate to tell you, but all girls gotta run through it….

~🎈yeet, yeet and oof😂~

😭Flighty That Is Truly Depressed. 💧💦
        February 12, 2019 at 7:33 pm

You might saw my name, But i’m depressed.
        -I got an F in my test, for math
        – I have conference tomorrow
        – I feel like crying in the middle of class
        – I’m going to lectured by my parents
        – I need a hug, oof, and a box of tissues….
        – Flighty who lives up her name

~🎈yeet, yeet and oof😂~

Spottedpaw who Wants Chocolate on Valentine's Day
          February 13, 2019 at 12:59 am

I’m really sorry. I can give you an oof, and a digital hug and box of tissues <3

Follow the Mystery trail

February 12, 2019 at 9:03 pm

(Not really related, sorry, but we have the same birthday whooo 😛 )

“Rubber quacks.”

😭Flighty That Is Truly Depressed. 💧💦
          February 12, 2019 at 11:31 pm

OMG!! YES! FINALLY SOMEONE WHO HAS THE SAME BDAY!!

~🎈yeet, yeet and oof😂~

February 12, 2019 at 7:56 pm

Everyone hates it, don’t worry your not the only one. Make sure you have lots of the stuff you need . Don’t worry about it, I know it’s scary at first but you get used to it. It goes away in about 3 to 5 days . If cramps start they usually last one day or two days at the least.

Hope this helps

* hugs *

new Oc . same person .

😭Flighty That Is Truly Depressed. 💧💦
        February 12, 2019 at 9:12 pm

Thanks Thirste…

~🎈yeet, yeet and oof😂~

Spottedpaw who Wants Chocolate on Valentine's Day
        February 13, 2019 at 1:00 am

Thank you!

Follow the Mystery trail

February 12, 2019 at 9:23 pm

Oof I got it when I was 10; I have the worst luck. Maybe take some painkillers? *Hugs*

❤️ Raven'shadow ❤️

Goldenpaw (Goldenfawn)
      February 13, 2019 at 6:07 am

Ouch, I’m sorry.
      If you can, get a hot water bottle or heating pad. They can help with cramps, and if you like dark chocolate, that’s also supposed to help (I don’t like it, so I don’t really eat chocolate). If you run out of products at school, your school nurse and probably some of your friends should have them on hand.
      Periods always suck, but eventually, you’ll get used to it.

9. Avatar
    February 12, 2019 at 8:57 pm

*comes back to that page to cry*
    Ok, so I broke my elbow about three months ago. Since I’m a gymnast, this is really bad, because I missed tone of practice. So I missed two competitions, trampoline and floor. There’s a floor competition this Friday. I worked really hard, and not just that I learned back everything I knew before I broke my elbow, I learned a new thing (backflip in layout). But..mm it’s ain’t enough. Still I won’t go to the competition 😔. Last year, I was still in the group (in gymnastics) that doesn’t go on competitions. I really wanted to move group, and finally the couches let me move to the group of people that also go on competitions. I was the worst one there, really. I was the one that never goes on competitions and when everyone learns something new she’s still stuck behind. So I hoped that this year will be different, buy it doesn’t look like that. Girls that are three years younger than me go on competitions and learn things that I don’t know, and I’m still stuck behind. 😞😞😞

*Slowly dies from typing toooooo much*

Layout flips are fun😛😋

10. Avatar
    Lionpaw/pool (Leo)
    February 12, 2019 at 9:17 pm

I am here for emotional support!! Just here to say; Never give up! You are worth it, if you’re alive in the first place, you must have a reason to keep living! nobody lose hope! You must have friends, and if you don’t, put Leo in your empty friend jar! if your friends are being mean, find nicer ones that love you for who you truly are!
    here is a list of things NOT to do!
    1. don’t hurt yourself
    2. don’t feel discouraged
    3. don’t give up on yourself
    4. don’t me mean to yourself
    5. don’t discourage other people, either
    6. love your life, even if it’s crappy, I have literally the suckiest life ever. my parents are divorced, my mom hates me, my stepmom hates me, i have 6 siblings, my dad gets drunk all the time, my mom smokes, my grandmother forces me into making unnecessary decisions, I barley have any friends, I am gay, and I don’t even know what religion I truly am! if I can keep my head up, so can you! look in front of you, because nobody can ever change the past. live for the future, don’t dwell on your mistakes. YOU ARE WORTH IT!!!! I LOVE YOU, AND IF NOBODY ELSE DOES, THAT’S THEIR PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Lost in Darkness