27,594 Replies to “The Hug Page”

1. 🌟🌺Starpaw/blossom (Star)🌺🌟
    July 29, 2019 at 2:22 am

I hate it so much when my mom misunderstands what I say and then yells at me for it. When I’m upstairs, and she asks me a question, I usually have to raise my voice because she can’t even hear me from the living room when she’s on the kitchen (it’s literally in the other room). Then she yells at me and says, “Fine! I’ll never ask you again!” because I was apparently using a “mean tone” when I was simply raising my voice. And then when I tell her, she gets even angrier and tells me that I never care about what she thinks. Really, now? If I didn’t care about what she thought, I wouldn’t have kept all my feeling buried inside because I know she thinks it’s a waste of time. She says I treat her like a stranger. What about me? Has she ever paused and thought about me? I’ve been depressed a lot last year, and she didn’t even notice! She didn’t ask! She was just like, “Star’s just being a teenager” and left it at that. Excuse me? She never thinks that I have any problems. And she never, ever even considers that she is doing anything wrong. Her answer for everything is that I’m a cruel, heartless teenager, and I don’t know any better. My mom’s also extraordinarily perfect! Apparently, she never did anything wrong when she was a kid. Nothing! She always put away the things she used. She always got her homework done on time. She always knew when to stop playing and when to work. She always cleaned up messes whenever she saw one. She always knew how to communicate properly and whatnot. And then she says that I’m perfect just the way I am. But I’ve learned that whenever someone says that, it’s not true. It’s never true. They always want you to be faster, stronger, smarter, better. I’m never going to be good enough for anyone. Today I merely wanted to watch videos on my mom’s iPad and she told me I should go write tomorrow’s schedule first. I was totally fine with that, but she doesn’t understand that my sister will get angry if anything doesn’t go her way, including her schedule. So I told her that, and she got angry. Of course, when she was a kid she NEVER argued with her brother because she’s absolutely perfect!

I know you guys are going to tell me to talk to her about it, but she always thinks that I’m overthinking it and my problems are pathetic. Talking’s out of the option. And I’m pretty pathetic, not gonna lie.

Forgotten Stars

• July 29, 2019 at 4:11 am

Star, trust me, you are not pathetic, okay? <3 I'm really sorry your mom is giving you such a hard time, you don't deserve this. It's impossible to be perfect, as we're all human – no matter how much it seems to be otherwise. I don't really know what to say, but if you ever need to vent, I'm here. 🙂 Stay strong <3

Shadows grow longer every day

• July 29, 2019 at 4:06 pm

your mom sounds like she’s way, way too pressuring. *hugs* <3

Cheet4SW

• Willowstep (Wistep)
      July 29, 2019 at 6:24 pm

Ugh, I’m sorry, Star. I really don’t have any advice, but I relate a lot to your situation.

I hope everything gets better soon. *huggles* <3

2. Dapplepaw
    July 29, 2019 at 2:57 am

Ha, you thought the rabbit hole of my gender was abandoned? No, it’s not.
    Anyways, now I’m starting to believe that I may be non-bianary. I’m starting to consider whether I would rather be a mixture of masculine and feminine or neither. This is stressing me out and I want to sort it out before school starts because I don’t know if I can handle both at the same time. Im probably not going to have it sorted out by then. Non-bianary BlogClanners, would you be comfortable sharing your experience with discovering your identity? And can I now be called by they/them pronouns?

• July 29, 2019 at 4:05 am

I personally don’t define as non-binary, but maybe I can give some words of comfort. And of course you can have they/them pronouns 🙂
      I know this stuff can be stressful (I've been through this before with sexuality), but take as much time as you need – you could always bounce between labels if you so prefer. You may know about this, but there's also gender-questioning too if that feels safer (It has a flag if you're into that sort of thing). There's a whole ton of gender identities out there, if you feel like it, you could dive deeper and see what you can see. If you feel non-binary, great! If you decide after a while that you would rather identify as something else, that's fine too! 🙂 (I'm not trying to convince you that you're not non-binary, mind you ^^)
      Sorry I don't have much advice, but I hope this helps. <3

Shadows grow longer every day

• July 29, 2019 at 5:03 am

Though I’m not nonbinary, you can be called whatever you want to be caller, there aren’t any requirements 🙂 you don’t have to feel a certain way tk be trans or non binary, it’s just how you want to be called. I hope you sort it out soon

Shut up Jared!

• July 29, 2019 at 4:08 pm

I don’t have experience with that, but there are many more genders than just cis, male, female, trans, and non-binary! there’s bigender, trigender, genderfluid, etc. don’t feel pressured to have a label, either <3 (p*hugs*

Cheet4SW

• Dapplepaw
        July 29, 2019 at 11:41 pm

So,
        A. Thank you for giving me MORE gender identities for me to stress over seeing if they fit,
        And
        B. Why thank you trigender might be the correct label for me

• July 29, 2019 at 6:28 pm

Its perfectly ok to be confused ! I’d say that although I have no experiences with this, to remember that its perfectly fine for your gender identity to be one thing but for you to express yourself as the other gender
      I quite often dress very masculine but other days I dress feminine ! It can be confusing, and I hope you work it all out Dappy

Somewhere that’s Green

• Hazelholly
      July 29, 2019 at 10:05 pm

I originally wasn’t going to comment on this page, but I’m replying to this comment because honestly I relate to this so much?? I currently identify as a transgender male- I have been doing that for the past 6 months or so. However, I have been questioning my gender identity more- maybe it’s because I’m staying with my anti-LGBTQ grandparents for the past week or so, but it’s been on my mind regardless. Yesterday I was wondering if I was non-binary, or if I was a demiboy, or if I was actually just a masculine cis female. It’s confusing, I know- recently I’ve considered just going by they/them pronouns in the meanwhile. And figuring out my sexuality hasn’t been much help, either- I’ve identified as asexual, demisexual, pansexual, and polysexual as of late- however, I have the problem of me only having extremely intense squishes, not crushes. For all I know, I could be a cisgender/demigender lesbian (trust me, I’ve thought about it being possible), a non-binary pansexual, a transgender polysexual, etc. So really, it isn’t much help either. So really, I don’t know what I am either. But that’s okay, because even then, we don’t have to have everything sorted out- everyone learns about themselves at their own pace, and I know that I certainly haven’t sorted myself out yet- all I know is that I know I’m not heterosexual. And trust me Dappy, I also want to sort out myself before school starts- the locker rooms and bathrooms are an absolute nightmare to think about, to me at least. But the thing is, you might reconsider what you identify as. If you don’t think that transgender male suits you, then good for you- you know that isn’t who you are. If you feel like you’re non-binary, great! All it means is that you’re trying to find out who you are; it doesn’t hurt to switch between labels. All that matters is that you always stay yourself and never try to change yourself to feel “normal” or to fit other people’s expectations, Dappy <3

Either way, I'll still support you and if you want to be called by they/them pronouns, then it's your call. After all, only you can decide who you are <3

3. July 29, 2019 at 5:08 am

I have so many problems it’s prolly really annoying.

I feel like I’m pushing everyone away. I may seem like a fun, happy person on blogclan but I’m snappy, sarcastic and honestly I feel unlovable. I’m always getting in fights with my mom over something so stupid and it makes me want to die. I hate talking about my feelings because I feel like I’m seeking attention or just am petty. I get into a fight and then my mom doesn’t talk to me. It happens with my dad too. I feel like it’s gonna pour into my relationships with my friends and then I’m gonna lose them and it’s gonna be all my fault. It makes me just want to die. Maybe that way I wouldn’t hurt anybody.

Shut up Jared!

• ❄️ Winterwhisper ❄️
      July 29, 2019 at 6:24 am

I’m so sorry about this all, Cedar. But your life has meaning, and purpose, especially to us. You’ll get through it; humans always do. 🧡

What is so impossible?

• Iceeeeeeeeeee (Icy)
      July 29, 2019 at 3:48 pm

I can tell you honestly, Cedar, that dying would unequivocally be 100x worse.

Sure, you’ve had some fights, maybe a lot in your eyes. I’ve had some too. We all do. But that’s not what will be remembered, Cedar. People remember some bad things, yes, but good things too, great things.

What I’m saying here is there is always more good than the bad. You can change these feelings if you don’t like them. But this too shall pass, and in 5 years, you likely won’t even remember this.

(Also, you are not unlovable. Your legion of BlogClanners must count for something, yes? Don’t leave us hanging. 😉 )

ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴛᴜᴅᴏʀ ʀᴏꜱᴇ ʜᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴏʀɴꜱ 🌹

• July 29, 2019 at 4:09 pm

*hugs* <3 we love you so, so much, Cedar, please don’t die <3

Cheet4SW

• 🌟🌺Starpaw/blossom (Star)🌺🌟
      July 29, 2019 at 4:42 pm

Cedar, my dear, I promise you, dying would hurt a lot of people. More than you think. Even if you fight with your parents and friends sometimes, they still love you. WE love you! If you suddenly disappeared, first of all, we would go absolutely berserk, I would burst into tears, and you would hurt your family and friends. Even people at your school who don’t really know you will be affected, because they realized in a full spectrum that dying is real.

I’ve also felt this way. A lot. I get into arguments, and I wonder if everything would be better if I just left. But then I remember just how many people that would hurt. If you don’t want to live for yourself, at least do it for us ❤️

We’re human. We can’t be expected to never argue. Everyone argues with their family. If you don’t argue with someone – EVER – then they probably don’t love you as much as everyone else.

I know what it feels like to think we’re just seeking attention. Honestly, I think I’ve regretted almost every time I’ve posted on the Hug Page. Looking back on it, it just seemed so stupid and a waste of time. But I promise you, Cedar, we’re always here for you, and we always will be ❤️ You don’t need to talk about your feelings if you’re not ready. Take your time. If you’re really uncomfortable talking about it, write it down somewhere, and then never look back on it or throw it away. Throw away all the hate and the arguments.

We love you, no matter what ❤️

Forgotten Stars

• July 29, 2019 at 8:37 pm

I’m sorry, Cedar. I feel like that many times. I’m super bright & bubbly I guess around my friends, but with my family, I’m snappy, blunt & irritated & grumpy 24/7.
      I also get in fights with my mom that are over REALLY REALLY stupid things bc I lose my temper.

But don’t hate yourself or want to die.
      Your life is meaningful & even though you may be like that, your family & friends still love you!!!
      They probably are just very emotionally drained.
      But it’s not all your fault.
      Try gratitudes & acknowledgements.
      They really help you be more positive, confident & have more patient with others.

With being snappy, one of the things I try to remember is what kind of person would I like to hang out with? Somebody irritable & snappy? If you don’t like snapping or feel bad about it, just try to remember what kind of person YOU would like to hang out with.
      Sorry if this isn’t very much help, or if it’s not even revolves around your problems.
      But *huggles*! Hope you feel better!!!❤️❤️

4. July 29, 2019 at 1:30 pm

One of my comments isn’t modded….. for the first time I know of.

Why?? 🙁 🙁 🙁

Why do I even visit the hug page? When I need help most it’s something that’s not okay to not be okay with….

This probably won’t be modded either

White pumpkin pie???

• 🐍❄Viperfrost, Allegiances Editor Edition❄🐍
      July 29, 2019 at 1:41 pm

Hey, Pebble! We encourage all members of BlogClan to feel comfortable talking about their sexualities and orientations – as long as it’s at a blog-friendly level. We don’t censor anyone based on sexuality, and we won’t ask our users to censor themselves, because there isn’t anything wrong with them talking about their orientations and their experiences. I hope this answers your question. 🙂

#Vouch4Viper

• July 29, 2019 at 5:29 pm

What I mean is, I’m not ready for the sex world. I’m not trying to offend anyone by all means.

White pumpkin pie???

• Jayfrost
          July 30, 2019 at 6:44 pm

As long as our users are keeping all discussions to a PG level, we don’t censor anyone based on their orientation. If, however, people are posting things that are inappropriate for the age group of our blog, definitely let us know and we can take care of it. Just discussing varying orientations, however, is not inappropriate in and of itself, just as discussing straight people and relationships is not inappropriate.

BlogTeam Administrator

• July 29, 2019 at 5:38 pm

Pebble if you ever want to chat to me about anything, please just come and talk to me anywhere on the blog, anytime
      And if you want to talk privately, idk if you have deviantart but if you do I’m really often open to chatting there, you can come and vent to me if you lie <3

Somewhere that’s Green

5. Pastelpaw🌸Pasty
    July 29, 2019 at 8:21 pm

I know all of this is really stupid but whatever

1. So there’s this cat cafe in my town and you can adopt cats from there. There was one cat there who I loved so so much and her name was Cheyanne. I love her so much that I made her into a character for role play. I just found out by look through the cafes Instagram that she was adopted. I’m so sad about that. I always imaged how life would be with her as my cat. I know I wouldn’t be able to adopt her because I’m not allowed to get a cat till I move out. I was thinking about asking my mom to take me to visit the cafe so I could she Cheyanne. I’m really sad about this

2. I’m really happy with my schedule this year. I have lots of classes with my best friends. I told my mom I wanted to make more friends this school year but the one person I actually really wanted to become friends with is in none of my classes. I know it’s stupid to be sad about.

3. Today during camp I heard there girls talking about how they hate the show friends. It made me really sad. I know I shouldn’t get sad about it but I always get really sad when someone hates something I love.

And that’s the tea.

• Fally
      July 30, 2019 at 1:13 pm

I’m sorry Pasty. ❤️ For #1, try to think about how Cheyanne will have a really happy life with her new owner. Her new owners will take really good care of her, I promise. For #2, that’s not something stupid to be sad about! One time there was a girl in my ballet class I was starting to become better friends with, but I skipped a couple levels and we weren’t together anymore. That was the only class we ever had together so I was really sad. Is it possible you’ll be able to see the person in the halls or at lunch? and definitely keep in mind all of the positives for your schedule, and that there will be lots of other people you can make friends with. For #3, try to remember that while those girls might not like Friends, there’s probably lots of other people in your camp that do! I bet if you ask around, you’ll be able to find some people who love the show, too. *hugs* ❤️❤️❤️

Running for SW!!

• July 30, 2019 at 1:38 pm

*hugs* <3

Cheet4SW

• July 30, 2019 at 10:48 pm

I don’t really know what to say, but I hope you feel better very soon <3 *Huggles*

Shadows grow longer every day

• Sweetpaw(song) Magical Edition
      July 31, 2019 at 9:46 pm

Hey, my town has a cat cafe! It’s ran by some homeschoolers who went to my mom’s co-op! Never been there😛 want to. Cheynne most likely will be happy with her new owners! And I don’t know what to tell you about the other ones😛

Shh I'm on a low hater diet

• Gingerpaw/drift Ginger
      August 1, 2019 at 1:23 am

It’s not stupid!
      1: I have always wanted I cat/dog but my mom won’t let me. I watched some videos about them and it brought me hope!
      #2: New friends will come along!
      3: HOW DARE THEY NOT RESPECT FRIENDS!! (Lol) Don’t let it get to you, not everyone has to like the same thing, don’t think that you don’t have to like it

6. Foxtail (Foxie)
    July 29, 2019 at 10:51 pm

Rip I think I’m getting sick and it’s already tech week for my pirate musical that we will perform this weekend (and the next weekend). Agh pray for me please (and send hugs)! I really don’t like getting sick before my musicals (this happened last time for my “Loose Lips Sink Ships” Musical that some of you might remember me doing. But I ended up being fine for the musical so hopefully this cold passes quickly and isn’t that bad).

Faith it 'til you make it

• July 30, 2019 at 3:51 am

Aw, good luck Foxie! I’ll keep you in my thoughts! <33 Try drinking fluids – hot water with lemon and honey is supposed to really help; even so, it doesn't hurt to ask first if you're unsure. *Hugs*

Shadows grow longer every day

• Pastelpaw🌸Pasty
      July 30, 2019 at 1:03 pm

Good luck Foxie! I hope you get better soon! Lots of hugs 💜

And that’s the tea.

• Fally
      July 30, 2019 at 1:14 pm

aw that really sucks, I’m sorry Foxie. ❤️ I hope it doesn’t get too bad/you feel better soon! Good luck with your musical! *hugs* ❤️❤️❤️

Running for SW!!

• July 30, 2019 at 1:38 pm

nooo feel better soon! *hugs* <3

Cheet4SW

• Pineblossom
      July 30, 2019 at 3:14 pm

Oh no Foxie! Hope you feel better 🙂 That cold will eventually go away, just make sure to get lots of rest and drink water <3 Sending hugs and prayers 😀 Good luck on your show!

~ fall breeze autumn leaves ~

• Gingerpaw/drift (Ginger)
      August 1, 2019 at 1:24 am

Hugs

7. July 30, 2019 at 2:48 am

I told my mom I’m ace today. What I thought was going to be an “okay good for you” turned out to be “your too young you don’t know. Wait a few years and you’ll know”. It makes me so angry that mom thinks 12 year olds can’t know how they feel about other people. It’s like saying someone can’t have deppression because they’re too bubbly. It makes me want to curl in a ball and die. How do I explain to her that I’m not stupid (because it feels like she thinks I am)

Shut up Jared!

• Icepaw(stream)
      July 30, 2019 at 3:03 am

I think that you should tell her that just because you’re 12, that doesn’t mean that you can’t realize this and know this. *Hugs*

I'm feeling spooky

• July 30, 2019 at 3:52 am

Sorry about that. Perhaps don’t let the idea fade away, and she’ll see it is something you’re serious about? *Huggles*

Shadows grow longer every day

• Fally
      July 30, 2019 at 1:15 pm

I’m sorry Cedar. ❤️ *hugs* ❤️❤️❤️

Running for SW!!

• July 30, 2019 at 1:41 pm

I told my mom that I was aroace this year (I’m thirteen) and I got the same speech. 🙁 *hugs* <3

Cheet4SW

• July 31, 2019 at 12:02 am

I’m sure she doesn’t think you’re stupid. She’s probably just trying to reassure you to take your time to figure things out.

• Ginger
      August 1, 2019 at 1:25 am

Hugs

8. July 30, 2019 at 3:13 pm

I feel that I’m not being the person that I want to be.

I spend most of my free time on the computer, thinking about the future instead of being inspired by the past or focused on the present.

I wish I was bothered to do other things, but I don’t know what to do or where to look for things to do.

Maybe I’m thinking like this because I’m on a Summer break from College and I’m possibly going through ‘Post-Con Depression’ after going to a Convention, but I have nothing to do.

I guess I could do something like listen to music, make an origami thing or read a book.

I wish that I was in the right state of mind to know what I want to do and improve myself, but I don’t know where to start or how to keep up with it.

I want to reorganise things like my room, my mind and maybe my entire life, but I feel that I’m not in the right place to do it.

I was good at self-dicipline as a child, so why can’t I remember how to do it now?

Doing whatever a particle can.

• July 30, 2019 at 10:46 pm

Ah, thinking about the future can be turned into a good thing! Be inspired by it! What’s the first good thing that comes into your head about the future? Where do you see yourself then? That might help in finding out what you want to do! Could you possibly join some clubs as well?
      About organizing, it can be really hard to get in the right mind-set. If you’re stuck on where to begin because there’s too many options (Let’s say cleaning your room), just start on something – it can be as simple as putting a book back on a shelf, or picking up one thing on the floor and putting it in its respected place. If you continue small tasks, you’ll find you have cleaned up a lot more than you thought you would! 🙂
      And a weird thought: try pretending you are a tourist looking for engaging activities for where you are. If you traveled here, what would you do? You might be surprised at how much you could find! *Huggles*

Shadows grow longer every day

• Gingerpaw/drift
      August 1, 2019 at 1:26 am

Hugs

9. July 30, 2019 at 3:53 pm

Just a little message
    If anyone ever wants to rant to me, feel free to just note me on my deviantart, or just rant to me on the blog, I’m always open to listen and whilst I don’t always get the time to reply to everyone here, I send my hugs out to all of you

Somewhere that’s Green

• Cheetahspark
      July 30, 2019 at 4:06 pm

Same here <3

Spidey4SW

• Pastelpaw🌸Pasty
      July 30, 2019 at 6:04 pm

💙

And that’s the tea.

• July 30, 2019 at 9:37 pm

I’m Frostfire #3469 if anyone wants to rant to me there – I’m always open to talking!

Cheet4SW

• Star
        July 31, 2019 at 3:26 am

Wait wait wait you got Discord again?

• July 30, 2019 at 10:47 pm

<33

Shadows grow longer every day

10. July 31, 2019 at 12:11 am

Is it weird that after every therapy session I have, I almost have mental breakdowns? I just feel upset afterwards🙁❓❓

• July 31, 2019 at 12:58 am

I’m sure that is perfectly normal, though I don’t have them myself. Maybe you can think of why you might have them, or just stay for a little longer and talk to your therapist about it. *hugs*

Shut up Jared!

• Birchfoot
        July 31, 2019 at 1:23 am

I’m by no means a professional, so take this with a grain of salt:

Even if I seem okay in a therapy session, I tend to want to curl up and cry afterwards. I think this is mainly because therapy is about an hour of talking about the things that are deeply troubling you, and you’re in quite a vulnerable state when you’re there. It can be really, really hard to unpack and try to deal with a lot of your emotions, especially if you, like I do, bottle them up normally. Sometimes, I’ll put on a ‘brave face’ for the session, but as soon as I walk out the door I just start crying for whatever reason. Sometimes I know why and sometimes I have absolutely no idea. You’re not alone in this!! <3

If you're really worried, you can absolutely talk to your therapist about it, especially if you're worrying that maybe the direction your therapy is going isn't the most helpful for you right now <3 <3

11. Eaglefrost
    July 31, 2019 at 3:47 am

So this is something that’s kinda been bothering me all summer long- I feel spiritually dead and not just in the sense of going to church. I have no motivation for anything anymore and I kinda just feel like I’m going through the motions. I hate routines and my job at McDonald’s is nothing but a brain-numbing routine-based job. All I wanna do on my days off is sleep and maybe watch TV, but mostly just sleep. Why doesn’t anything excite me anymore? I don’t know if it’s a bad depressive episode or what, but I’m kinda getting tired of it. Not to mention, my nightmares have come back so sleep at night isn’t restful…

• July 31, 2019 at 11:00 pm

I’m sorry Eaglefrost🧡*huggles*
      I feel like that some days and then usually I don’t. Try doing gratitude and acknowledgements. They’ll help you see good things in life and maybe become a little more motivated in things!
      And why not ask your friends if they have anything planned on one of your days off?
      Idk if all my advice will help, but pushing yourself a little to do things like that will help you become more motivated and see the good things in life!
      My advice probably won’t help, but I hope you feel better.❤️

• Eaglefrost
        August 1, 2019 at 1:24 am

That’s the thing- my two best friends live 3 and a half hours away from me and the other one is working like 20 hours away… 😂 Lol. I have been talking to one of them a lot this summer, so that helps.

• Gingerfur
          August 1, 2019 at 6:15 am

Well if you’re a teenager then teens need a lot more rest, they also need lots of exercise, try riding your bike or run a block. You could also join a club

12. July 31, 2019 at 3:40 pm

I had a nightmare that I got blocked from BlogClab due to stealing someone’s warrior name. I know it’s such a stupid thing (no joke on my nightmares tho. Once I dreamt a person was chasing me while screaming “I’m a bird!” And it was super scary). And now, all my comments don’t get modded. I guess it’s the spam monster, but the stupid side of my brain is freaking out

Beautiful just the way you are

• Birchfoot
      July 31, 2019 at 3:46 pm

*huggles* I’m sorry 🙁 <3

About the comments, there's some that are directed to specific mods that haven't been modded yet. Please don't worry; they're just in pending so the moderator[s] that they're directed to can read them and decide how to reply 🙂 <3

13. July 31, 2019 at 9:39 pm

trigger warning: mentions of suicide

i need some serious advice

when a friend tells you they want to die and really mean it what can you say to assure them they absolutely should not die

my friend sees a therapist and has medicine and i think doesn’t cut anymore but from time to time she opens up about this stuff and it’s always really bad and gets worse and worse

the problem is i never know what to say i tell her i love her so much and how imoortant she is to me and how i and her friends couldn’t live without her and how my life’s become so much better eith her and how she’s strong and one day she’ll look back and think good thing i lived etc etc but no thi ng works

this stresses me out on a daily basis i dont know what to do and i feel so helpless

my,,, head,,, hurts ~

• Birchfoot
      August 1, 2019 at 12:16 am

I’m so, so sorry your friend is going through all that, and that you’re unsure of what to do. I understand how hard it must be for you to want to help but feel unable to <3

I'm glad your friend is in therapy and taking medication, and I think encouraging her to continue with that would be really good. Severe depression is not something to be taken lightly, and, although it may seem like something very difficult, you should tell a trusted adult, or perhaps a hospital, if you think your friend's thoughts are serious or are worried she's in a crisis. If you're ever unsure of what to do, there are many resources online for responding to friends that are severely depressed in this way. Again, please tell a trusted adult about this situation if you think it's gotten to a serious point or has gotten worse.

In any case, always remain open, accepting, and nonjudgmental, perhaps ask your friend if you can be a sounding board for their stress and feelings, and speak from the heart. Checking up on her and asking about how she's doing would be really helpful. Loneliness or isolation might amplify her sadness, so being there for her and just being someone she can talk to (about anything, really) could be a really big help to her. Remind her that you do care and are there for her, and try to reach out to her as much as you can <3

Lastly, however, remember to look after your own mental health as well, and don’t take on so much of your friend’s troubles that you can’t look after yourself. You can offer your support and offer to listen, but in the end, you’re not a therapist, and you can’t solve your friend’s problems for them. All you can do is be there for them

Thank you for remaining strong, and hugs to you <3 <3

• August 1, 2019 at 11:02 am

thanks Birchy <33 you were a huge help!

my,,, head,,, hurts ~

• Birchfoot
          August 1, 2019 at 2:37 pm

🙂

• August 1, 2019 at 1:32 am

I’m so sorry Swanfeather…is she going through anything crazy at home that are triggering these thoughts? Try doing stuff with her that will make her see how great life can be!💕💕
      It’s great that you’ve been supporting her and trying your best for her to change your mind.

Is there a way you can talk to her therapist?
      Is she aware of this?
      *Huggles* Hope you will feel better and your friend will too one day!

• August 1, 2019 at 2:39 pm

I’m very, very sorry to hear all of this is happening. I agree a lot with what Birchy said – if you ever expect anything, tell a trusted adult. There are also suicide hotlines to call (They have a feature for people to get advice from and whatnot), she might benefit from these – 24 hour help. Being there for her and checking up on her (as you have been) I agree with too. If there was something that seemed to help her in the past, perhaps ask her to tap into what made her feel better (On any level), as providing a safe space free of triggers is important. I found a website too, just in case:
      If I find any other information to help – I'll come back; it's amazing that you care, and remember to look after your own health as well <3 I wish nothing but the best for you both. <3 <3

Shadows grow longer every day

• August 1, 2019 at 5:36 pm

thanks Snowy, you really helped ❤❤ ahh i should really get back to you on discord nfng

my,,, head,,, hurts ~

• August 1, 2019 at 3:02 pm

Don’t know how to help but hey look I’m here offering support as always 😉 😛

Tie Harder, Double Knot

• August 1, 2019 at 5:36 pm

thanks dear <3

my,,, head,,, hurts ~

• August 1, 2019 at 9:57 pm

I don’t think you’ve ever called me “dear” before 😛

You’re talking like an old woman 😛

Tie Harder, Double Knot

• August 2, 2019 at 7:57 am

i have 😛

and i’m surprised you don’t remember 😛

maybe i’ve mostly used that with peto but still 😛

my,,, head,,, hurts ~

• August 2, 2019 at 2:52 pm

You use it with Peto, not me 😛

Tie Harder, Double Knot

• August 2, 2019 at 8:31 pm

oh wow that’s kinda sad 😛

my,,, head,,, hurts ~