The Hug Page

The Hug Page is here. Because, whoever we are, we still need hugs. This is still the best place to come if you’re feeling sad and need a hug from BlogClan…

Fading Echoes

(Sh! This is a new Hug Page. You can find the old one here)

If you feel unsafe in your situation, please call one of the following hotlines or talk to an adult that you trust:

Sexual assault US: 1-800-656-4673
National runaway hotlines US: 1-800-786-2929 (call), Text 66008 (text)
Child abuse hotline US: 1-800-422-4453 (call), Text 1-800-422-4453 (text)
National alliance on mental illness US: 1-800-950-6264
BullyingCanada: (877) 352-4497 (call or text), Support@BullyingCanada.ca (email)
Trevor project (LGBTQ+): 1-866-488-7386 (call), Text START to 678678 (text)
Trans lifeline US: 1-877-565-8860
Trans lifeline Canada: 1-877-330-6366
Kids Help Phone: 1-800-668-6868 (call), Text CONNECT to 686868 (text), click for live chat
Crisis Text Line US: Text HOME to 741741
Crisis Text Line Canada: Text HOME to 686868
Crisis Text Line UK: Text SHOUT to 85258 Childline UK: 0800 1111
Anxiety UK Infoline (Telephone): 03444 775 774
Anxiety UK Infoline (Text): 07537 416 905 Childline UK: 0800 1111
Anxiety UK Infoline (Telephone): 03444 775 774
Anxiety UK Infoline (Text): 07537 416 905 Samaritans UK Helpline: 116 123
Samaritans UK Charity Email: jo@samaritans.org No Panic UK (Charity that offers support for panic attacks and OCD): 0844 967 4848 Beat UK (For eating disorders): 0808 801 0677 (adults) or 0808 801 0711 (for under-18s)

International suicide hotlines
United Kingdom: 08457909090
USA: 18002738255
Youth suicide prevention Australia: 08 93 88 2500
Canada: 5147234000 (Montreal); 18662773553 (outside Montreal)
PAPYRUS (Young Suicide Prevention Society) HOPELINE UK: 0800 068 4141 (Phone)

If you know other hotlines that provide support that are not on this list, feel free to contact a BlogTeam member to add it to this list.

A note from BlogTeam: When offering comfort or advice to BlogClanners, please be advised to steer clear of religious-based consolation.  While you may have the best intentions, the best advice is one that the reader can most readily relate to.  Remember, not everyone believes or should rightfully believe in the same tradition that you do.

33,257 Replies to “The Hug Page”

1. Pebble
    July 22, 2019 at 5:07 am

My cousin’s dog died today. He was a Shih Tzu and the most adorable little thing in the world <3 <3

I'm heartbroken because he loved me so much 🙁🙁 I loved him too, and when I was younger I would play with him all day. :'c

look far beneath the sand.

• Sweetpaw(song) is in the summer mood
      July 22, 2019 at 1:19 pm

Hugs😢

Sweets4SW!!!!!!

• Winterwish
      July 22, 2019 at 1:27 pm

same as my dog last year. it was so sad and my school let me off lessons as i was so sad. she was called Poppy and she was a Rottweiler. she was so cute and i was so sad. we have a new dog now but it is nothing like her.

• Pastelpaw🌸Pasty
      July 22, 2019 at 1:33 pm

That’s so sad. Lots of hugs 😭💕

Welcome to the losers club

• July 22, 2019 at 4:02 pm

Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuu 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭💕

SrizelFTW

• July 22, 2019 at 9:42 pm

I know how it feels to lose a pet 💔 a year and a half ago (October of 2017) I lost my Bearded Dragon, Flower, to liver cancer. 🙁 it’s incredibly devastating for anyone to leave us, and no words of kindness of love can fix that they’re gone or make the pain go away. it will fade, slowly but surely, and it’ll be okay. *hugs* <3

🖤 💚
      🤍 🤍
      💜 🖤

• 🌟🌺Starpaw/blossom (Star)🌺🌟
      July 23, 2019 at 4:01 am

I’m sorry ❤️
      My dog died last year. We’re all here for you ❤️

Happy Pride Month everyone!

2. Faithshadow dreads the summer holidays
    July 22, 2019 at 8:39 am

i had this really horrible dream last night that my sister died. I was so happy to wake up 🙁

The Queen Of Sarcasm awaits ye

3. Lightningpaw(Lightingshadow)
    July 22, 2019 at 9:18 am

Ok. So where I am, its 4:13 am. I was sitting on the couch with my sister in laws dog, trying to go to sleep, when I hear faint knocking. Her dog jerks, but doesn’t growl. Her dog barks at her own reflection in a mirror. I think its nothing, just the next door neighbors dog, Rhonda, who comes out super early. I’m watching friends, and I hear the noise again, but its louder. At this point her dog has jumped off the couch, and at the door, growling. I want to let her out, but if the noise is inside the house, I’m screwed. The knocking intensifies. I start to freak out. My sister in law comes out with her sword that she bought, and hands me a knife. She slowly opens the door, and a chicken is sitting on her porch, taping at the door.

• Sweetpaw(song) is in the summer mood
      July 22, 2019 at 1:45 pm

I’m trying not to laugh………….

Sweets4SW!!!!!!

• Lightningpaw(Lightingshadow)
        July 22, 2019 at 5:49 pm

I screamed in a pillow

• Sweetpaw(song) Magical Edition
          July 25, 2019 at 2:14 am

I would have thrown that chicken. And screamed into a pillow. Btw, best sister in law!!

Sweets4SW!!!!!!

• July 22, 2019 at 2:05 pm

Oh my gosh, Lightning… *fails at trying to stifle laugh. Burst out uncontrollably* 😹😹😹😹😹😹 Omg, 😹😹 I’m sorry, that’s just so funny! *hic*😹😹😹😹😹😹 😹😹😹

Sorry, Lightning!!! That must have been really scary for a second. (You’re sister in law has a sword!?! A million times awesome!!) You’re lucky it was just a chicken 😹 Where’d you think she came from?

SrizelFTW

• Clo who has a mentor :)
      July 22, 2019 at 3:42 pm

ummm…..A chicken

Sokeefe all the way

• July 22, 2019 at 4:59 pm

I can see why you’d be scared! You must have been so relieved after seeing the chicken 🙂

What is tofu made of?

• July 22, 2019 at 9:47 pm

that’s sounds terrifying, especially if your sister-in-law handed you a knife 🙁 but at least it was only a chicken! 😛
      *hugs*

🖤 💚
      🤍 🤍
      💜 🖤

• Lightningpaw(Lightingshadow)
        July 23, 2019 at 1:49 am

Thanks, frosto 🙂

4. July 22, 2019 at 1:57 pm

Hi everyone… I’ve been having these weird dreams almost as long as I can remember. They’re all about stairs. And their impossibility to climb. This is the one I just woke up from; first I climbed down the crooked wooden stairs to get to a workshop in someone’s basement for a friend… er, who was a car (specifically Lightning McQueen. I think I can thank Eagle for that) but anyways that’s not the point. The point is I almost fell on my face with every step going down, but then it was thoroughly impossible to get up. I couldn’t climb the stairs, I was dizzy, the stairs where so unsteady, and all angled downward, so the place where you’d step wasn’t even flat. Every try, I would always fall back. I didn’t get why there was a rope hanging from the ceiling above those stairs, but even when I tried swinging to the top using that rope, I was always barely an inch from the turning corner at the top of the stairs (there was like a half-wall to my right) and my fingers could never reach it, no matter how close I got. And I felt like I couldn’t trust that rope. It was literally the only thing keeping me from sliding/falling down the stairs again. Even though it didn’t, I felt like the rope would break away from the ceiling and I would fall again.
    So the next part of my dream I was searching for a key (apparently to get the stairs evened out and safe?) and when I found it in a room that looked like my Mom’s, under my mom’s bed, I found the key in something (don’t really know what it was) but an alarm went off and when I ran off to my current room, (not the one in my old house like my last dream with my old bedroom shaking and all that), with my curtains closed. They’re coral, so whenever they’re closed sunlight filters through them the room goes all iridescent orange and fiery. Anyways, my room looking like it was on fire and stuffed animals piled over my desk (that in real life are in a hammock ABOVE my desk) and most places around my room, I sat at my desk holding the key, when a person (I REALLY don’t know where this dream was going. Now I can’t recall if the person who came into my room was the workshop man or my mom?!) burst into my room saying their key was stolen. (Remember this is the one to set the stairs straight.) I admitted I took it and I went to my black storage cube near my bed (which I’m confused about cause hadn’t I just been holding it?) and gave it back to them.
    And that’s where it ended. Never got up the stairs. (Actually, I think I did once, but then I went down again.) You see? I have these super strange dreams for a lot of my life. I’m not saying these stair dreams are all I have for dreams, what I mean is I have them stretched out through my life at different times, sometimes years apart sometimes the next night.
    One I remember was about a short, dark, broken staircase I was climbing with my memere. But before I knew it, she was woodshed back like there was a sudden gust of wind and the floor at the bottom of the stairs turned into a black yawning hole. The next thing I knew the stairs broke from under me and I was falling into yawning darkness too. Another was the steep blue-carpeted stairs from my old house. I tried to climb them, but no matter how hard I tried, even if I got really close, I could never reach the top, and I always fell back. One time I think there was even a big black hole that swallowed me up the last time I tried, and that’s when I woke up. These two examples where years ago. The one I commented here for was about my dream today. (Tonight, more like, but it’s morning now.)
    I don’t know why I really had to say this, but I had to tell someone. I hate these stair dreams. When I fall, I actually feel myself falling, and it’s terrifying. In most of these dreams I’m dizzy, too, which makes it harder and harder to reach the top.

My gosh this is so long 🙁

SrizelFTW

5. July 22, 2019 at 2:03 pm

Too tired to go over everything that happened today.
    I really want to revive Lilywhisker’s Crime but I’m un-motivated.
    And I just realized that Arabic is no longer an official language in Israel and I’m mad.
    I can go on and rant about politics in Israel but I don’t think that it’s ok

Gotta break the taboo

• Rainshine 🌸 Rainie
      July 22, 2019 at 2:18 pm

Lots of hugs, Cloudy 💕

下雨天的阳光

• July 22, 2019 at 2:30 pm

Hugs <3 <3 I hope you feel better <3 Try to take your mind off it by doing something else <3

SrizelFTW

• July 22, 2019 at 10:03 pm

I relate to these sooo much

I’m unmotivated all. the. time. I’m a huge procrastinator, and I constantly put things off. I’m super lazy, too, which means I never feel like practicing Taekwondo or volleyball, or going to them, either. however, what I’ve figured out is that it’s not usually the actual task that I’m dreading – it’s starting it. once you start typing, or actually get where you’re going, it’s usually a lot of fun! it’s just the start that’s the hardest. (my camp counselor said that the reason teens procrastinate so much is because the prefrontal cortex of the brain is inactive during adolescence, and it’s in charge of decision-making, task-starting, etc.)

I’d be upset, too. it’d make me feel like not only my language is being disowned, but I am as well. knowing something like a language isn’t considered official anymore would sadden me. I don’t have any advice for this, only hugs *huggles*

ugh, politics. they infuriate me. (incoming rant and possibly some offending opinions) politicians (for the most part) only care about money and have no regard AT ALL for anyone. they’re selfish liars who don’t deserve the positions they were “fairly” given. it really irritates me that I can do absolutely nothing about it, either (oh, I can “make a difference” with my vote! ((yeah, right.)) and I can “make a difference” by being kind! ((it’s not going to change anything.))) none of us (if you’re in the US, idk what the politics are for Israel or other countries are) can even have a say in the government until we’re thirty or so. so, yeah. politics suck. :/

*many hugs* <3

🖤 💚
      🤍 🤍
      💜 🖤

• Embers on a Summer Dawn (Emberdawn)
        July 22, 2019 at 11:14 pm

Friendly remainder to all that politics is a mature and really dense topic that doesn’t really have a place on the blog ^^ Doesn’t mean you can’t mention it here and there, but for the sake of our happy atmosphere, we shan’t let such a dark and corrupted ting rain on our parade 🙂

Moderator, BlogClan's Deputy

• July 23, 2019 at 7:11 am

Thank you so much Frosto. This advice was truly helpful.
        I have so many ideas in my mind for Lilywhisker’s Crime, but the moment I start typing it down I forget it.
        Ok, so there used to be two official languages in Israel: Hebrew and Arabic. Now Arabic is no longer an official language.
        I personally talk Hebrew, but it’s still making me mad. I’ll stop here before It’ll turn into a politics rant.
        And about politics…. Let’s say that it’s fairly similar to what that happens in USA. And when Trump visited Israel there was “Trump makes Israel great” posters all over the place, which I think says enough.

Gotta break the taboo

6. July 22, 2019 at 5:51 pm

I completely restarted my kindle and I’m so disappointed in myself. My games, apps, pictures, gone. Down the drain.😢 Everything. I could have waited an hour. My password was messed with.😢
    And I can’t log in again

• July 22, 2019 at 6:04 pm

I’m so sorry Sweets! D: D: Technology is so complicated and frustrating :C

SrizelFTW

• July 22, 2019 at 6:09 pm

Ok, I still have my pictures

• Nighty
      July 22, 2019 at 6:32 pm

Hugs! That’s horrible, I’d be really upset if that happened, especially with that password, I hope you get it up and running again 😊

• July 22, 2019 at 10:07 pm

awww, that must’ve been really frustrating 🙁 I’d be devastated if I lost my games and pictures on my iPad – even if I don’t play them anymore, I worked so hard on them and got a lot of things. unfortunately, technology is far from perfect, and things like this happen sometimes. the only thing I can think to do is message someone who works for Kindle and give them your username, and they might be able to give you a new password. (p*hugs* <3

🖤 💚
      🤍 🤍
      💜 🖤

7. July 22, 2019 at 9:36 pm

hugs to whoever needs them! whatever you’re going through, we’re here for you, even if we can only offer hugs and not advice <3

🖤 💚
    🤍 🤍
    💜 🖤

8. July 23, 2019 at 12:04 am

For anyone who needs hugs rn, here’s a big hug that will probably wrangle you. *Huuuuuuuggggggg*

forever you are my star☆

9. Clo who has a mentor :)
    July 23, 2019 at 2:33 pm

My life rn is just ugh. 🙁 It’s horrible everything is so stressful and our wifi at the new house is terrible so i can barley do anything on my laptop. I’m the oldest so i’m always doing everything I know i have responsibilities and that doesnt bother me, bu there is just so much, and on top of that my step mom is making me do puppy training classes that are really late at night, she tells me to try and participate more, like i’m doing the best i can its late and ive been doing stuff all day. I don’t like complaining but i’m so tired all the time, and all this friend trouble makes it even worse.

Sokeefe all the way

• Plipplop (Snowpuff)
      July 23, 2019 at 3:39 pm

Oh no… try talking to your stepmom about things and how you feel. If she brushes you off, (Like my dad did) tell your father. Sit down and have a talk. Share your side of the story and let her share hers, and come to an agreement. Please look to the post below you to feel better. Like the vid says, you are my everything! I hope things get better, my apprentice.

Snowpuff for senior warrior!

• Lightningpaw(Lightingshadow)
      July 23, 2019 at 5:28 pm

Clo, you know that everyone is here for you. We love you, and we are always there. Especially me. I couldn’t have asked for a better best friend. You’ll get through this. I’m here for you. You go clo!

• July 23, 2019 at 5:37 pm

That’s horrible Clo 🙁 I’m always here for you, my friend. I hope it gets better. You should take Snow’s advice and talk to your step-mom. I really hope it gets better <3 <3

SrizelFTW

• July 23, 2019 at 9:12 pm

Try talking it out with your step-mom! Talk to her in a calm manner and at an appropriate time. *hugs*

I see a cat: I want to pet it

• July 23, 2019 at 9:39 pm

it sounds like you’re overworking yourself. 🙁 as an only child, I don’t really have any advice for the sibling thing. your stepmom seems like she’s being too hard on you, because you are working very hard, especially with watching your siblings. my advice is to tell her how you feel, and ask if there’s any way you can do less (find a puppy class not so late at night, or have someone else watch your siblings. *hugs* <3

🖤 💚
      🤍 🤍
      💜 🖤

10. Plipplop (Snowpuff)
    July 23, 2019 at 2:57 pm

I am not sad today, still fighting anxiety, but if you are….

Snowpuff for senior warrior!

• July 23, 2019 at 5:39 pm

Omg I love it!! 😹😹 I watched it twice! It’s so amazing people find stuff like this for the hug page <3 You're a great person, Snow <3 <3 <3 And so is that person who made this video<3

SrizelFTW

• Icepaw(stream)
      July 24, 2019 at 12:52 am

I don’t know if I should be terrified or laughing

How do you make good siggies

• Sweetpaw(song) Magical Edition
        July 24, 2019 at 3:26 pm

Yeah

Sweets4SW!!!!!!

11. Cinnamonpaw
    July 23, 2019 at 8:19 pm

I’ll explain once I get home, but could I have some hugs? I’m not feeling that great right now.

12. July 23, 2019 at 9:13 pm

*hugs*

I see a cat: I want to pet it

13. July 23, 2019 at 10:07 pm

school is done until september and i feel like there’s almost nothing left to live for

Bold of you to assume I'm Navy

• July 23, 2019 at 10:24 pm

do you have any activities scheduled? if not, maybe you can schedule some and schedule time to hang out with friends and family? *hugs* <3

🖤 💚
      🤍 🤍
      💜 🖤

• July 24, 2019 at 5:59 pm

Of course there’s stuff to live for! You where put on this world for a reason, Navy! 🙂 *huggles* <3 <3 Find a hobby, and you'll feel much better! Maybe even start taking art requests for pastime?

SrizelFTW