The Hug Page

The Hug Page is here. Because, whoever we are, we still need hugs. This is still the best place to come if you’re feeling sad and need a hug from BlogClan…

Fading Echoes

(Sh! This is a new Hug Page. You can find the old one here)

21,225 Replies to “The Hug Page”

1. Avatar
    March 12, 2019 at 11:14 am

I listened to the song “Happier” by Alan Walker today. It was the first time I ever watched the music video. I don’t want to say what this is about because I don’t want to make you sad but I’ll just say that there is an animal that has to be put to sleep. So I just started crying and crying and my mom was really worried that something bad happened to me. I don’t think that I cried that hard even when I broke my elbow. My cat is currently 12 and I’m very afraid that we’ll have to put her to sleep and the music video basically just reminded me off that. And I’m also feeling a lot of sympathy to the girl in the music vid, and I just want to hug her even tho she’s just a fictional character… Like the person who plays her is real but the girl herself isn’t… I had to stop watching and listening to the video so I could hug my cat so if you watched the vid and there’s a really happy ending please tell me. I’m just crying I hate death I hate having to put pets to sleep I hate crying I just need hugs.
    “Baby, I want you to go happier… I want you to go…….. So I’ll go… So I’ll go…”
    *Continues crying*

Click my name for CloudClan!!!

March 12, 2019 at 6:13 pm

Awww I’m so sorry Cheetah!! Even though your cat is old, they’re probably healthy. Putting pets down is something that does happen, but it’s also a decision your family makes. It’s not totally out of your control. But when an animal gets put down, they’re usually already suffering. It’s horrible, but it’s the best thing for them. Believe me, I worry about this too. But it sounds like your cat lived a wonderful, love-filled life and still has more left to live! *huggles*

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

March 12, 2019 at 9:44 pm

Have you just called me Cheetah? Thx anyways

Click my name for CloudClan!!!

March 13, 2019 at 2:07 am

oops I’m sorry 😛 I wrote this in the morning, half asleep 😛 I know you’re not Cheetah, don’t worry!

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

Cheetahspark
            March 14, 2019 at 4:42 pm

we all make mistakes 😉 (also sorry cloudy <3 )

*inspiring song lyrics*

March 12, 2019 at 8:42 pm

No that’s so sad!!! I hope Kesem is fine; she’s adorable!!! Hugs. <3

I need sirius help.

Lapispaw
      March 12, 2019 at 10:52 pm

*hugs* Cloudy, oh, I’m so sorry. *hugs*

I have a black belt in awesome

March 13, 2019 at 5:20 am

I’ve seen that video 🙁 (FYI, it’s not an Alan Walker song – it’s by Bastille and Marshmello. In my eyes, Marshmello is the American version of Alan Walker) It’s horribly heartbreaking, even though I don’t have a pet. I can’t imagine how horrible that must be. I hope everything with your cat turns out fine. I am so sorry <3

step into my candy store 🍭

March 13, 2019 at 1:45 pm

Sorry Cloudymoon, that sounds SUPA sad! If it makes you any better, most house cats live to 15 years old, and just because she’s old, doesn’t mean she isn’t healthy. My cat Coco is like, 11 years old and she’s still growing strong.

Infinite huggles for you!

Iris can't wait for spring
      March 13, 2019 at 8:14 pm

Ahh that song makes me cry every time!!! Sending hugs your way!!! <3 <3 <3 *huggles*

Renegades= Adorable Forks<3 :P

2. Avatar
    Spidey ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    March 12, 2019 at 6:52 pm

I realized today that I have a tic disorder, maybe even a minor case of tourette’s syndrome. For a while now I’ve had these weird, minor twitches and muscle spasms that sometimes I don’t even realize I’m doing. So today I (without knowing what it was at first) saw a video on tourette’s and the person was talking about some of the stuff they do involuntarily. Some of the things she said seemed, very, very familiar, and I started to get a bit worried. I googled tourette’s syndrome, and literally as soon as I read the first thing that popped up I started crying. Almost every thing on that list is something I had before or am currently having. Eye blinking? I had that problem last year. My friends noticed it and teased me about it all the time. Head jerking? I’ve had that for a while. Mouth movements? Recently, yeah, all the time. My lips just feel odd and I try to get them to feel right. Same with the eye blinking thing from last year. Throat clearing? A few years back, that was an issue for me. But the one that bothered me the most was sniffing. It was listed as “major” and I had a problem with that when I was around 11/12. Eventually with the help of my aunt I managed to stop, but it lasted for quite a while.
    I’ve always known something was wrong with me but this hurts. I haven’t been diagnosed with anything, and I’m pretty sure it’s minor because usually only my friends and family notice, but I can’t help feeling so awful. Why can’t I just be completely normal? And will these tics go away when I get older or only get worse?

got any grapes?

March 12, 2019 at 8:54 pm

*hands you a kitten to pet*
      Your perfect just the way you are! 🙂 🙂 🙂

Star Wars And Cats

Eaglefrost
      March 12, 2019 at 9:26 pm

Hugs! I don’t know if the tics will go away or get worse, but I think we all have our tics. I’m sorry you’re going through this.

Lapispaw
      March 12, 2019 at 10:49 pm

*huggles*
      You are amazing. I know it’s scary, but we all go through scary stuff sometimes.

I have a black belt in awesome

March 13, 2019 at 2:09 am

Oof I’m sorry. Trust me when I say that no one is completely normal. Everyone has something, no matter how big or small. It’s good that you have a diagnosis because now you can get help and support if you need it. *huggles*

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

March 13, 2019 at 5:23 am

Awww, I’m so sorry!! You are an amazing and lovely person and we all love you just the way you are <3 I think a lot of us which we could be "normal." But think about it – what is normal? Everybody is different in their own way – normal doesn't exist. I hope things start looking up for you, Spidey 🙂

step into my candy store 🍭

March 13, 2019 at 1:41 pm

Sorry, Spidey! Having tourette’s syndrome doesn’t change who you are! I think you’re an awesome person!

*Hands you cookies*

Snowbreeze
      March 13, 2019 at 2:29 pm

Sorry you’re going through this! Maybe your body is reacting to something? I know someone who had these symptoms from vaccines, that might not be you though. I know she used something called Advanced TRS to help her heal. I don’t think you have to live with tics your whole life.
      Don’t worry though, you are a wonderful, amazing person. <3 I hope this advice is good enough!

Starblossom
      March 14, 2019 at 12:55 am

I think we all know by now that no one’s perfectly normal. I’m very, very strange. Trust me. After a while, I guess I stopped trying to be normal. I stand out, and I’m proud of it. I also have muscle spasms. Sometimes when I’m sleeping. I recently found out that I most likely have OCD, and I’m fine with it. I guess in the end, you just have to be happy with yourself. If you’re happy, everyone else will ignore it too. You’re a perfectly perfect person, and I’m sure BlogClan loves you and everyone else does too (I know I do 🙂 ). Remember just to be content with yourself. Don’t try to be “normal”. What is “normal” anyway? No one that I know is perfectly normal. Two of my friends are way too stubborn. My other friend is really short for some reason. Half the people I know are super annoying (mostly Asian boys). I know a bunch of stuck-up kids. My sister’s classmates act like they’re already in high school (and they’re in elementary). No one’s “normal”. And being perfect isn’t worth it either. If you’re perfect, what’s the fun in life? You probably know everything, and how can you be perfectly smart, perfectly kind, perfectly stubborn, and perfectly rude at the same time? You’re an amazing person and everyone knows it.
      Hugs! <3

March 14, 2019 at 3:32 am

This reminds me of the boys at my Chinese school who liked making weird noises on the play structure. 😛 And then when the loudspeaker announced that recess was over, the lady literally said “Recess is over! Go back to class! BOY IN THE RED SHIRT, THAT MEANS YOU!!!”

I need sirius help.

Spidey ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
      March 14, 2019 at 2:42 am

we went to the doctor this morning and it turns out- no, I don’t have tourette’s syndrome, just a minor tic disorder that can be fixed in time with psychology 🙂 thanks for all the love and support <3

got any grapes?

Snowbreeze
        March 14, 2019 at 2:19 pm

Wonderful news to hear! 😀 <3

Cheetahspark
        March 14, 2019 at 4:45 pm

i’m glad everything’s okay <3 (if it helps, i have the weirdest tics too – ive had this thing where i randomly roll my eyes without realizing it and it’s made a lot of adults give me dirty looks because they think i’m rolling my eyes at them 😛 )

*inspiring song lyrics*

3. Avatar
    Lapispaw
    March 12, 2019 at 10:54 pm

This is really minor, but I’m sick.

My throat hurts SO MUCH when I’m not even doing anything.
    My legs are sore (that’s not part of the sickness, but it doesn’t help)
    My voice sounds like a 50 year old man with the flu
    My head hurts
    My eye hurts
    I’m constantly sleepy
    I’m constantly hot

I need hugs 😞

I have a black belt in awesome

Anonymous
      March 13, 2019 at 12:15 am

Ugh, I’m sorry. Feel better soon! Hugs!

March 13, 2019 at 2:10 am

ooof I’m really sorry. Feel better soon! get lots of rest and drink lots of water. For your throat, something soft and either noticeably cold or hot (yogurt, tea, oatmeal, etc) is a good momentary relief. I have sore legs too. Ice and stretch them! *huggles*

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

Lapispaw
        March 13, 2019 at 7:18 pm

Thanks, super helpful!

I have a black belt in awesome

March 13, 2019 at 5:23 am

Oh no! Get better soon! Huggles for you 🙁

step into my candy store 🍭

Littlefang
      March 13, 2019 at 11:55 am

Same, it’s starting to die down

Heir to the hare throne

March 13, 2019 at 1:38 pm

Oof, sorry Lapispaw! Get well soon!

Infinite huggles for you!

Snowbreeze
      March 13, 2019 at 2:36 pm

Ah, I had that up until recently. Creamy drinks, cough drops, throat/cough syrup, throat spray, and tea helped for me! Feel better soon!

March 13, 2019 at 11:00 pm

*hands you a kitten to pet*
      I hope you feel better!

Star Wars And Cats

4. Avatar
    Viperpaw is sleeping don't disturb
    March 13, 2019 at 2:34 am

Goodnight everyone!

Loading...Loading...Loading...

March 13, 2019 at 5:20 am

Goodnight!

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

March 13, 2019 at 9:05 am

Goodnight to you too 😺! (Though it’s literally afternoon here 😜…)

Running for senior warrior!!!

Flighty That Was VERRRYYY Inacitve
      March 13, 2019 at 1:42 pm

I feel… weird today, I feel, sad, hurt, and angry.
      – the school did NOT tell me that if you wear slides, you will get me in trouble
      – I hate it when stupidpaw and his crew always teases me
      -I thought I got a good school, but I guess not
      -I wish my friends can see me that I’m distress.
      I need hugs desperately friends 🙁 :,(

I was born to flex! 💎😎

Lapispaw
      March 13, 2019 at 7:12 pm

Good night! But it’s afternoon for me too. 😛

I have a black belt in awesome

March 13, 2019 at 9:16 pm

Goodnight 🙂 <3

Mnnghhhh... I need coffee...

5. Avatar
    Eaglefrost
    March 13, 2019 at 1:58 pm

I just want a good night’s sleep. Is that too much ask? Lately, I’ve been getting about 5 hours because I have late night anxiety attacks. Last night, I got 3 hours, now granted, I was studying, but when I did finally get to sleep, it felt like I may as well have not slept at all. My sleep was wreaked with terrifying nightmares that my brain was fighting. This happens more nights than not. I’m sick of it.

Lapispaw
      March 13, 2019 at 7:12 pm

*huggles* <3

I have a black belt in awesome

March 13, 2019 at 7:33 pm

B i g m o o d!!! Sometimes just being in the room with another person helps me, or listening to sleep meditation podcasts or music. If you can’t sleep, get out of bed. Staying in bed when you can’t sleep will teach your brain that your bed isn’t a place for sleeping, making it harder to fall asleep. Do some stretches and read comfort books. I like the origami yoda books because they’re low-stakes and funny with big text which is nice when my eyes are tired. Keeping a steady sleep schedule will help eventually. Also, de caffeinated teas are your best friend. Good luck! *huggles*

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

Eaglefrost
        March 14, 2019 at 3:24 am

I have a CD of some nice, quiet music that I listen to while I sleep. And, comfort books. I haven’t thought of that. I try to read fanfic or whatever book I’m currently reading (right now, it’s Harry Potter GoF). I wish I still had my Captain Underpants books because I would totally use those instead of Harry Potter or fanfic.

March 13, 2019 at 11:01 pm

*hands you a kitten that helps with sleep*

I hope you get the sleep that you need!

Star Wars And Cats

March 14, 2019 at 12:50 pm

Oof, I can relate a little bit, and it’s not fun. Like what Wavey said, you could listen to relaxing music that could help you sleep.

Infinite huggles for you!

Birchfoot
      March 14, 2019 at 11:04 pm

I’m sorry <3 If I'm having trouble sleeping or am too anxious to sleep, I'll listen to music. You could try that? Or if not music, perhaps audiobooks or podcasts? Sometimes I find reading comforting, but often I'm way too tired to try and read read, so maybe audiobooks would help? Maybe also leaving a small light on in your room if you're feeling really scared? <3

I hope you're able to sleep better <3

6. Avatar
    March 13, 2019 at 8:12 pm

Grudgeblossom. Sucks.

So guess what I found out today ? She made another mean comment about me, this time worse
    So the last comment was
    “Who would want to be friends with a *semi personal detail* girl with glasses”
    And now, the new and improved thing that she’s saying about me behind my back that makes my self confidence plummit is
    “Oh my gosh, have you seen Maple laugh it’s so ugly.”
    “Which Maple ?”
    “The *insert semi personal detail here* , she looks like she’s could be related to Bumblepaw.”

Backstory, Bumblepaw is a year 7 son of one of the least favoured teachers in the whole school. He is kind of renowned for not being……. that good looking (people say he’s quite ugly but I hate that term), quite annoying and a teachers pet. Basically loads of people hate him. Bumblepaw isn’t that bad, but the horrible intent was there.
    It just made me feel down the whole day, and i know it shouldn’t, but my laugh and smile isn’t something I’m always self conscious about. Let’s try and explain simply why I don’t like my smile.
    Basically, when I smile, I either do a really weird half hearted one, or a big toothy one, in which my top lip goes up….. quite high and you can see my a bit of my gum. I hate how it looks. No one else’s smile seems to look like that, at least not to me. My laugh is the same.
    I would tell the teacher, but it would make things hard for Silversong, as she is the one who would be Grudgeblossom’s first suspect of telling me what she said, which would make things worse for her. Grudgeblossom hates anyone who tells the teachers, and it’s will honestly not stop her from doing anything, or saying anything about anyone. She gossips about everyone, and is just horrible, yet there is nothing any of us can do.
    I’m just sick and tired of her,

Someplace that’s Green

Starblossom
      March 14, 2019 at 12:58 am

Oh gosh Maple I’m so sorry. That sucks. Maybe try talking to Grudgeblossom? I’m really sorry I can’t help you but I just haven’t really been in these situations before.
      Hugs! <3

March 14, 2019 at 7:21 am

I would, but Grudgeblossom never says this stuff to my face, so the only way I know this is through Silversong.
        I really want to confront her about it, but Silversong would be Grudgeblossom’s first suspect for telling me stuff, and Silversong is going through enough stuff already, she doesn’t need anyone else being mean to her.

Thanks fo the advice though ! I’m glad you haven’t had to go through this

Someplace that’s Green

Fox Trot
      March 14, 2019 at 2:52 am

I have the same thing where I’m self-conscious about my smile, As a little kid, I’d beam bright and happy, But as I got older, I just gave lip smiles, I have a face smile, So, It’s hard to fake being okay, That and the fact that I have the emontional stability of a leaf. But enough bout me.

What Frogface((What me and some friends call rude people due to the fact somebody called Frogstar once judged me in an rp for being lgtbq+ friendly and having a lesbian character)) did was NOT okay, They insulted two people, One being a kid who can’t help not being an eye pleaser, And the other the magnificent Maple! Next time she does this tell her “Hey, Least I’m not a mouse-hearted bully who can’t talk to people to their face about problems I have with them!” Then walk off, Or get friends and tell her off together, The more the merrier after all! But, I’m sorry this Frogface has messed with you Magnificent Maple, Stay strong and remember, We all Love you!

March 14, 2019 at 12:55 pm

Sorry, Maple! Could you possibly tell Grudgeblossom that you’ve heard her make mean comments about you? Or you could ask Silversong if you can tell a teacher about it.

Infinite huggles for you!

March 14, 2019 at 1:14 pm

Oh my god, this is so relatable. There is this girl in my Dance class, and she’s… Well, let’s just get to what she did. Honestly, she’s more exasperating than ‘mean’, per se. She tries, but she’s just so bad at lying. One time she was going around bragging that she drew something really cool, and guess what it was? One of my best friend’s drawings. For context, my best friend Petalpaw is very bad at keeping her doodles together. And this girl was going around trying to convince everyone that this was hers. I confronted her about it and pointed out the signature. Then she says: “Oh, it’s just the girl’s name,” because it was a drawing of a realistic girl. Now, I know my best friend’s signature when I see it. But still, being the naive person I was, I decided to email my friend just to check. Petalpaw confirmed that she had drawn it. I conveyed this message to the girl and then she said “OH SO NOW YOU’RE CALLING ME A LIAR!” veeery loudly. I then remembered I had another one of Petalpaw’s doodles of a lion in my notebook. I pulled it out and pointed at the signature. She looked so dumbfounded, it was amazing.
      And another time, the girl and some of her friends were talking about ‘beauty sleep’ and I remember cracking a joke about how I don’t get much sleep and she turned to her friends and said “No wonder she’s so ugly.” When I commented about overhearing it, she looked so dumbstruck.
      She is very bad at actually successfully lying.

Animation is hard

7. Avatar
    Iris can't wait for spring
    March 13, 2019 at 8:16 pm

Ugh, life hasn’t been working for me, and I’m just wondering if I could get some hugs? If I tried to explain everything, it would literally take up the whole hug page (and all my computer time :P). So some hugs would be nice, and I want you all to know I’m grateful for all of you, blogclan and my friends on here have helped me through so much, even if you don’t know it. So thank you 🙂

Renegades= Adorable Forks<3 :P

8. Avatar
    March 14, 2019 at 5:22 am

Basically a continuation of this: https://blogclan.katecary.co.uk/the-hug-page-2/comment-page-323/#comment-460912
    My family members (except for Middy) are jerks. I just went to a doctor’s appointment and like I’ve mentioned, I tried my best to come out to my parents about being trans. My mom said it as if I was messed up and that I needed medication to “fix” me just because I don’t like being called a female and I prefer being called a male, and that I hate my name. Yes, my parents have suggested doing stuff like this before to make me fit their standards. Like I’ve said, they think I’m going through a phase. The doctor pretty much agreed with my mom, saying that I was most likely just confused because I’m 13 (turning 14 later this year) and that I just wanted to be like all the other kids. Like, no?? I’m serious about this and it shouldn’t be so hard to ask that I can be called by my proper pronouns and name, but nobody actually believes that I can come to that conclusion because “oh Hazy’s 13 so that means they’re a stupid dumb teenager lol”. Then my dad later came in my room (a while ago now that I’m typing this) and said that I overreact to every little thing when he tries to interact with me.

Um, that probably means I don’t want to interact with you and that you shouldn’t be invading my personal space every 5 seconds?? Oh right, my door’s still down, which is great whenever I’m getting changed just for someone to walk in while I’m changing. I have almost no privacy, and my dad said that all I do is be annoyed with him and everyone else and that I don’t want to be around anyone. No, idiot, I just don’t like hanging out with people who don’t accept me for who I am and abuse me as well, it’s not a hard concept to grasp lol. I prefer hanging around people who actually make me feel safe and content in my household.

As for that part, I keep saying “Hey, I don’t feel safe in my house living with my family, that should mean something.” but no one listens. I’m half tempted to run away (yeah sorry but I’m not sticking around in a place where I’m getting abused everyday lol) and [censored for triggers]. I’ve literally had to lie to my therapists now because they all won’t believe/listen to me. Only my friends are there for me irl nowadays, and even then my parents are so controlling that I can’t even go over to anyone’s house because they have to know the parents of my friend well enough and if I were to be gone for too long, then they’re going to call the police because they want their precious child back that they love abusing everyday. No, I also don’t have a phone of my own because I’m “too irresponsible for my own good”.

If I were to mention [censored for triggers], oh boy it’s another trip to the counselor of the school, which then leads to talking to the social worker who blames the entire situation on me! Yay, I really love being blamed for problems that I most definitely am the root of! (Obvious sarcasm.) We also have a long weekend and a half day tomorrow, along with parent teacher conferences, and she will be there. (Trust me, she’s been to almost all of them since 6th and it really bugs me.) No doubt she will be mentioning something about how my grades are getting so low (okay mainly Algebra cause that’s a D+ atm because the test messed me up and I got an F- on it) and I think the main reason for my grade drop is because 1) the Algebra teacher never goes 30 minutes without messing up a problem and 2) the family issues states above. And I’m being forced to go with, and I really don’t want to hear her go on about how the “reason” is that I’m not trying to the best of my ability and/or that I’m pretty much incompetent and that my I.E.P (I believe that’s what it is called; also the thing that forces me to see her so often) is making me slack off. The thing is that it’s not, and that you and my family are one of the main reasons why I’m failing Algebra so badly. Hardly anyone in my class gets the lessons and homework, and it irritates me so much that people are so blind to this kind of stuff.

On a slightly more positive note, I want to try finding a foster care service and calling them, but I’m not allowed to touch the home phones either. And even then, my parents are always watching me and can see the previous calls on the phones. I’d call the police or someone that can actually help, but the thing is that so far every adult I’ve told doesn’t believe me and either blames it on me or wants me to suck it up and deal with it. I do not want to go back home tomorrow, but I’m going to be forced to head home by the social worker most likely and that it’s a half day tomorrow and that just angers me so much because I don’t see the point in having two half days in a single month. (We had one last week on Thursday, it was awful.)

…I really can’t wait for the day when I can legally sue some of these people.

❤️ HazelxFox Ship Captain ❤

March 14, 2019 at 1:00 pm

OH MY GOD THAT IS. JUST. TERRRIIIBBBLLLLEEEE!!!! Does your school have a phone you could call? You could just call that. Can you tell your friends about it at school? Maybe they have a phone, and then they could call the police or a foster care center for you.

Infinite huggles for you!

March 14, 2019 at 2:13 pm

I know, right? My family NEVER takes me seriously whenever I say anything. And I haven’t really had anyone to talk to about my problems since my best friend Petalpaw moved. Listen, Hazelholly. Your parents, your counselor, NOBODY has the right to shape you. You are Hazelholly, not whatever perfect fantasy they want. If they can’t appreciate you then they can take their own advice and suck it up. Hugs for you, Hazy. *huggles*

Animation is hard

March 14, 2019 at 4:50 pm

Hazy, listen. You are a wonderful, amazing person and all these people who won’t listen to you and believe you are total jerks. If you can’t use your home phone to call foster care, and if you don’t think that the people at your school will listen, I’m so sorry because they should. If your parents come in while you are changing, that might be a violation of privacy law, i’m not sure. But if they hit you or kick you or physically make you feel threatened or uncomfortable, that’s illegal. Taking into account that you don’t feel safe at home, it should qualify you to go into foster care. Maybe talk to your irl friends and ask if they can call for you? I’m so sorry, Hazy, you don’t deserve this. Hugs and all my love> <3

I need sirius help.

March 14, 2019 at 6:08 pm

Hazy, I’m well aware that everytime I respond to one of you comments I am basically saying the same thing, but I really want to stress to you, that you are so brave going through this, and all you’ve got to do is keep on being that brave, amazing incredible person you are for a few more years. Perhaps you could talk to a teacher at your school who you trust, and make them promise not to tell anyone.
      Hold on Hazy, keep on going, things will get better I know it. One idea would maybe be to keep a little diary of at least one funny or positive thing that has happened each day. My friend does that and it really helps her. Every single day at least one positive thing happens to everyone, whether as small as, my breakfast tasted nice, the clouds looked cool today, that flower was pretty, or I had a relaxing time drawing, hang onto those thing and they can help you get through !

Someplace that’s Green

Birchfoot
      March 14, 2019 at 8:24 pm

I’m so sorry you’re going through all of this <3 *hugs* I'm so sorry your family isn't supporting you, but I promise that there are people who care about you, and one day you'll be with people who do care and support you. <3 It sounds like your friends really do care about you and want to help as best they can – please keep talking with them as best you can!!

If you want to try and contact a foster care service but can't call them on the home phone, do you think you might be able to use a pay phone? Or perhaps try to research a bit about them and contact them using a public computer in a library? <3

Oh and if you need help with algebra, I'm not sure how much I can help but I will absolutely try!! And if you don't have access to the notes from class or anything, you could try using some online sources? There's a lot of really useful videos online that explain concepts – I really like Khan Academy 🙂 they have videos that explain tons of math concepts, as well as science and history I think

March 14, 2019 at 8:41 pm

Hi Hazy!! It sounds like you are going through a rough time, and your parents just don’t understand. Sometimes it is good to let it out to a friend or other family member, but as far as I can see you have already done that.
      Just know that you have lots of friends here in BlogClan, and that you can always come to The Hug Page for support from your clanmates. I know that you are a very special member of this community, and I think that your opinion clearly matters.
      I would suggest that you don’t run away from your home, because it seems like that would make an even bigger mess for you. For me, I know this might not work for you, talking to my parents in a tough situation really helps. I know this from experience!! That’s okay if you don’t want to, but instead maybe find happiness at school with your friends.
      About the grades, grades don’t really matter. They are not part of who you are. They are just letters that tell you your score for random stuff. Just know that YOU ARE MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOUR GRADES. A D+ in Algebra isn’t going to ruin your life. People aren’t going to look back on your life and remember the D+ you got in Algebra when you were 13 years old.
      Anyway, just keep in mind that you are a good person!! Let happy thoughts make your days seem brighter, so that you don’t feel like running away from home and stuff. Go you!!

Click my name for CrimsonClan!

March 14, 2019 at 9:54 pm

I’m so sorry Hazy!!! None of this is your fault. Could you use your supportive friend’s phone to call foster care? This comment isn’t that long and I apologize, but I support you so so much. I just don’t have much advice and I’m sorry <3 I hope things get so much better for you!! no one should be able to hurt you like that. i hope you get out of there!! *huggles*

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

9. Avatar
    March 14, 2019 at 2:09 pm

when ever i listen to music and start to sway in my seat stop giving me a weird look . Can’t i enjoy my music in peace without being looked at weirdly . Thats all i ask Harefoot ( one of my classmates ) Can i have some hugs , It happens so often idk what to do about it .

Click my name