The Hug Page

The Hug Page is here. Because, whoever we are, we still need hugs. This is still the best place to come if you’re feeling sad and need a hug from BlogClan…

Fading Echoes

(Sh! This is a new Hug Page. You can find the old one here)

If you feel unsafe in your situation, please call one of the following hotlines or talk to an adult that you trust:

Sexual assault US: 1-800-656-4673
National runaway hotlines US: 1-800-786-2929 (call), Text 66008 (text)
Child abuse hotline US: 1-800-422-4453 (call), Text 1-800-422-4453 (text)
National alliance on mental illness US: 1-800-950-6264
BullyingCanada: (877) 352-4497 (call or text), Support@BullyingCanada.ca (email)
Trevor project (LGBTQ+): 1-866-488-7386 (call), Text START to 678678 (text)
Trans lifeline US: 1-877-565-8860
Trans lifeline Canada: 1-877-330-6366
Kids Help Phone: 1-800-668-6868 (call), Text CONNECT to 686868 (text), click for live chat
Crisis Text Line US: Text HOME to 741741
Crisis Text Line Canada: Text HOME to 686868
Crisis Text Line UK: Text SHOUT to 85258 Childline UK: 0800 1111
Anxiety UK Infoline (Telephone): 03444 775 774
Anxiety UK Infoline (Text): 07537 416 905 Childline UK: 0800 1111
Anxiety UK Infoline (Telephone): 03444 775 774
Anxiety UK Infoline (Text): 07537 416 905 Samaritans UK Helpline: 116 123
Samaritans UK Charity Email: jo@samaritans.org No Panic UK (Charity that offers support for panic attacks and OCD): 0844 967 4848 Beat UK (For eating disorders): 0808 801 0677 (adults) or 0808 801 0711 (for under-18s)

International suicide hotlines
United Kingdom: 08457909090
USA: 18002738255
Youth suicide prevention Australia: 08 93 88 2500
Canada: 5147234000 (Montreal); 18662773553 (outside Montreal)
PAPYRUS (Young Suicide Prevention Society) HOPELINE UK: 0800 068 4141 (Phone)

If you know other hotlines that provide support that are not on this list, feel free to contact a BlogTeam member to add it to this list.

A note from BlogTeam: When offering comfort or advice to BlogClanners, please be advised to steer clear of religious-based consolation.  While you may have the best intentions, the best advice is one that the reader can most readily relate to.  Remember, not everyone believes or should rightfully believe in the same tradition that you do.

33,261 Replies to “The Hug Page”

1. The Shark is not logged in
    September 9, 2019 at 1:10 pm

one of my polls on warriors amino was shut down because it didn’t have 5 sentences explaining what it was about or it is counted as spam . It was shut down over the weekend and i usually do not check amino that often and this kinda made me mad They gave me a warning and then shut it down but i wasn’t on . . Why does a poll have to have 5 sentences about it . I kinda feel like its a silly rule but is there . ugh yeah what a great way to start a Monday seeing that one of my polls shut down .

• September 9, 2019 at 6:11 pm

aww I’m sorry I’ve been in similar situations before and it sucks. I know it’s silly but they probably do get a lot of spam polls. Try to put it behind you and maybe request that they give you more time to see the warning before they shut it down, because people aren’t online all the time. At least you know the mods are active and taking their jobs seriously! *huggles*

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

September 9, 2019 at 10:04 pm

I’m sorry Thist, that really sucks.❤ That does seem like a really silly rule, especially if it’s something straight forward – if someone asked “Who is your favorite Warriors character?”, why would that need five sentences of explanation? I would try messaging a mod/admin about it – like you said, it’s possibe that it was mistakenly counted as spam. *hugs* ❤❤❤

2. September 9, 2019 at 6:54 pm

this is about my friend again but hhhh

so the one with that pretty bad depression you know

i just don’t know what to do anymore i’ve already said literally e v e r y t h i n g (the basic “you’re so important and loved”s and “couldn’t live without you”s and “you can always talk to me i’ll be here” etc etc) and i’m a naturally bad helper and all

so these are some of the things she (once again) told me today and udndnf i don’t even know what to say to make her feel better
    – she couldn’t go to school again today and feels inefficient and “lazy” (but the positive side is she starts going to ahospital school soon and maybe daytime physiactric thing idk these terms in english but you got the idea)
    – she says she “looks worse day by day” and “just sits and gains weight” which are both lies becausd she’s literaoly the prettiest person i know and really skinny and uhhgg but she doesn’t believe anything obviously
    – her life is just “in bits and pieces and nothing makes sense”
    – she’s “mentally just withering more and more day by day” nnnf that hurt so much to hear
    – she feels like she’s “already dead because it’s not even a life she’s living atm” and she just feels like she “just exists but doesn’t live”

i just !!! have nothing left to say anymore but all of this also hurts me so much because i love her to death she’s the most important person to me right now and i just c a n ‘ t even do anything yes she’s getting help and soon more serious help too like i mentioned before and her parents know about everything she’s going through and everything’s under control and all but STILL i’m helpless when i’m needed to make her feel better i can’t literally do anything she lives a 15 minute drive away too so i just can’t appear at her doorstep and ufnnfgnfbf it’s really mentally hard for me too and i just need a d vi ce tganks in advance <3

she showed me all the stars ~

September 9, 2019 at 11:13 pm

Oh Swany I’m so sorry that you and your friend are going through this. ❤ She sounds absolutely wonderful and I really hope she feels better soon. Have you tried talking to a school counselor or teacher about what she is saying? Or maybe call a hotline and see what they say you should do? *hugs* ❤❤❤

• Birchfoot
      September 10, 2019 at 1:35 am

I’m sorry, Swany. I can’t imagine how difficult it is for you to be in this position <3

I'm /so/ glad she's getting more professional help. I think what you need to do right now is to make sure she's going to appointments and hospital visits and having a contact with the hospital if you're worried her depression might spike <3

If she does look like she's doing worse than normal, call her doctors or the hospital or tell your parents. Even if you're not entirely sure, it's way way better to be safe than sorry <3

• Ivie | Ivypaw
      September 10, 2019 at 6:17 pm

Oh my god, that must be so, so difficult. I don’t have much advice, even though I went through the same thing with a close friend of mine.
      I honestly don’t know. Maybe try and compliment her every so often? But not too much? Just out of the blue? What I like to do is say something along the lines of “you don’t have to say anything, but I’ll always be here to listen” but it seems like she already tells you loads. 🙁 anyway, millions of huggles for you and your friend!! ❤️❤️❤️

• September 10, 2019 at 10:25 pm

Sorry you and your friend are going through this, Swanfeather! Maybe if she ever feels down, just give her a compliment. Or talk to a counselor about it.

Infinite huggles for you and your friend!

• Snowbreeze
      September 11, 2019 at 4:50 am

Sorry to hear all this; it sounds awful! <3 It's a good thing that she's getting professional help, and I think that it's a great thing to do what you have been, offering comfort and being there for her. As others have said, hotlines/hospital contacts and making sure she gets what she needs is good as well. I hope everything becomes better soon. *Hugs* <3

• September 11, 2019 at 2:52 pm

You know I’m here if you ever need to talk <3

#ThankYouWoojin

3. September 9, 2019 at 8:17 pm

I’m crying right now and it’s not even for a good reason. I feel stupid and selfish and humiliated and like one of the girls from Harry Potter who cry about anything/everything that’s stressful.

My step-dad (Wolfsnow) had an appointment today at the hospital. I was drawing, and also sitting on the floor next to Orchidkit (to my displeasure) while she took the only chair for herself. I tried adverting my sketchbook from her view, but I caught her glancing AT LEAST twice, but she was probably doing it the whole time.
    I have told her every day, about thirty times each day, for months and months, every time she asks to see my drawings I tell her no, there hasn’t been ONE yes from me, and I have gotten excessively angry and farther apart from her every time she quits asking and purposefully spies to irritate me, like she did today. It made me so mad, I wanted to shout in her face, but I most certainly could not. We where in the clinic, with my step-father who just went through something.
    My mom and me and Orchidkit went around the corner while the nurse did something, and my mom called me selfish for being mad that my sister spied on what I was drawing, and she was SMIRKING, TRYING TO GET ME MAD!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN’T LIVE THIS WAY, I JUST CAN’T, I JUST CAN’T!!!!!!!! I DON’T KNOW WHAT TO DO I HATE MYSELF FOR CRYING AND NOT BEING TOUGHER, HATE! WHAT DO I DO, IF I BRING IT UP AGAIN I WILL SEEM INCREASINGLY USELESS AND SELFISH AND AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

What is wrong with me, I shouldn’t be crying like this!!! ESPECIALLY when bigger things are going on!!!!

SrizelFTW

• September 9, 2019 at 8:29 pm

This is lame, I ran out of edit time. But I seriously don’t know what to do, how can I do this, how can I be this upset?? Someone as selfish as me? Worthless. Help, please…
      How can I be this sensitive??????????? I thought I knew myself, I thought I was tougher than this!!! I used to be way more hard-core!!!!!!!!!! And now I’m just crying all the time, letting my horrible sibling get to me, letting myself be taken down, failing to be strong.
      Was I made vulnerable to crying just because I saw someone in a medical bed for like, a minute?????????????????????????????
      This is awful.

Is this even important enough to be here???

SrizelFTW

• September 10, 2019 at 5:25 am

I’m sorry Peb. All I can think of is just keep telling her until you get through to her and maybe stop drawing when she’s around? You can dramatically slam your sketchbook shut and glare at her whenever she comes in I guess. You’re not sensitive! She’s intentionally pushing your buttons and making you upset, and that’s not okay. You’re in the right here. Maybe you could see if your stepdad could talk to her about it? *huggles*

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

September 10, 2019 at 2:12 pm

Pebble dear you are not stupid or selfish. ❤ I think the best thing you can do is ignore her. If she doesn’t get a rise out of you, she’ll stop, because she’ll get bored. I would also talk to your step-dad about what she’s doing – you have every right to not want to show your sister your drawings. The fact that she’s doing this isn’t okay, and it doesn’t make you selfish. Feel better! *hugs* ❤❤❤

• Ivie | Ivypaw
      September 10, 2019 at 6:11 pm

Oh my god. Not long ago I went through the exact same thing. It’s so frustrating! And do n o t be ashamed to cry. Actually, cry as much as you can. It gets everything out! I like to close the curtains and stare at my maps of Europe 😛 just think about everything. I know you said your over it now but *huggles x 1000* ❤️❤️❤️

4. Brambleheart
    September 10, 2019 at 1:16 am

My wifi is broken, I am using data on my phone to write this, and my mom is screaming at my dad on the phone.

• September 10, 2019 at 1:40 am

I’m so sorry Bramble :((( *HUG*

SrizelFTW

• Brambleheart
      September 10, 2019 at 1:43 am

Update: my mom is upset and won’t tell me what’s wrong. I know what’s wrong.

• September 10, 2019 at 5:26 am

Ugh I’m sorry maybe just try to hide away until they stop yelling? She might just be having a bad day. *huggles*

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

September 10, 2019 at 2:13 pm

I’m sorry Bramble. ❤ Can you sit outside while she’s on the phone, or head over to a friend’s place for a little while? *hugs* ❤❤❤

5. Eaglefrost
    September 10, 2019 at 6:06 am

I don’t really know what I’m feeling right now; I just feel “off.” I feel mildly anxious, like an anxiety attack is starting to build, but I don’t know… I just need hugs.

I’m a prisoner no more!

• Rainshine 🌸 Rainie
      September 10, 2019 at 11:57 am

hugs ❤️

下雨天的阳光

• September 10, 2019 at 2:10 pm

*HUGS* Eagle :(( It’s just stress, you will be okay <33 How about you schedule yourself to take a walk at the beach or through a park or just anywhere relaxing sometime?

SrizelFTW

September 10, 2019 at 2:17 pm

I’m sorry you’re feeling this way Eagle. ❤ Maybe take some deep breaths, and find something to distract yourself with, like reading a book, listening to music, or drawing. *hugs* ❤❤❤

• Emberblaze (Emb)
      September 11, 2019 at 3:59 pm

Hugs!

Scars~I AM THEY

6. September 10, 2019 at 12:12 pm

Ugh. I don’t think I can sleep anymore. Like last night, I went to bed at 8:00 pm, and probably went to sleep for two hours. I spent those other 6 or 7 hours trying to make myself comfortable in bed and staring at the ceiling in anger. I don’t really have any anxiety issues. I just can’t sleep. And now it’s normal for me to stare at my alarm clock for almost 2 hours when it’s 3 am and I should be asleep.

September 10, 2019 at 2:19 pm

I’m sorry Forest. ❤ I would try reading or listening to some relaxing music to try to sleep. I would also recommend not using your computer/phone/tablet etc before going to bed. If you still have trouble, talk to your parents about trying something like melatonin or seeing the doctor for their help. *hugs* ❤❤❤

• Shadowfeather
      September 10, 2019 at 3:10 pm

Hi!It’s really Faithshaodw, but i changed my name to Shadowfeather . Hello, Forestpaw.Are you new?

The Queen Of Sarcasm awaits ye

• Fawny with the Freckles (Fawnspots)
      September 10, 2019 at 3:39 pm

I find that it helps me to keep my alarm clock out of view, because seeing the time just makes it harder for me to got to sleep. It could also help if you take some melatonin medicine. I have to take it to help me sleep 🙂. Hope this helps *hugs* <3

Pine4SW

• September 10, 2019 at 6:05 pm

I’m so sorry Forest 🙁 I’ve had nights like that 🙁 *HUG*

SrizelFTW

7. September 10, 2019 at 6:03 pm

In real life I just feel in the way and selfish and stupid. 🙁

SrizelFTW

September 10, 2019 at 8:27 pm

Pebble dear you are not in the way, you are not selfish, and you are certainly not stupid. ❤ You are wonderful, talented and absolutely amazing! *hugs* ❤❤❤

• September 11, 2019 at 1:45 am

Thank you Fally 😀 <3333 I think I'm over it now, I was just having a bad day <3333 Thanks for all your support 😀 I don't know what I would do without you <33

SrizelFTW

• Mistystream
      September 11, 2019 at 12:54 am

Awww peb you’re an amazing person you’re friendly and nice, help people on the hug page, and you do pawesome art 😀 I’m sure rl you is just as wonderful as blogclan you 🙂

(ack I’m bad at comforting people I tried my best though hope this makes you feel better 🙂 )

8. September 11, 2019 at 12:43 am

Ughhhhh
    I feel like I’m worthless.
    I tried to help my friend Marcy with her math problem but I couldn’t figure it out.
    And then at my practice after school, two kids named Hopclaw and Strikefur like to say stuff to me.
    I just had a bad day.

What's this? *picks up note*

• September 11, 2019 at 1:43 am

Yuli you are not worthless in any way! Trust me, I felt the same way the other day, but it’s not true, I realize that now! Nobody is worthless! You don’t even KNOW how bad at math I am….. I’m supposed to be in 7th grade math but I’m in F O U R T H 🙁
      Seventh grade everything else in my other subjects.
      Just because you made a mistake doesn’t mean your worthless, it makes you human, like everyone! We all make mistakes, Yuli <333333 *HUGS* I hope you feel better <333333333

*HUGS again* <333

SrizelFTW

September 11, 2019 at 1:03 pm

Yuli dear you are not worthless. ❤ Just because you can’t figure out one math problem doesn’t mean you’re stupid; everyone makes mistakes. I remember I had a math teacher once who couldn’t figure out a problem during class (she ended up solving it for us later and sending it out through an email). Feel better! *hugs* ❤❤❤

9. Eaglefrost
    September 11, 2019 at 2:57 pm

[Mod edit: This comment contains mentions of mature topics, such as child abuse and physical abuse. Please read at your own discretion.]

So, I’m in a class right now that is about the different kinds of child abuse and how to recognize them and what to do to prevent them. That said, last night’s topic was physical abuse, which hit just a little too close to home. Today, I’m being bombarded with unwanted, repressed memories of my childhood and I kinda feel on edge. I just need hugs and prayers.

I’m a prisoner no more!

• September 11, 2019 at 3:49 pm

I’m so sorry Eaglefrost💙💙💙 I don’t even know what to say, but *huggles forever*

• Emberblaze (Emb)
      September 11, 2019 at 4:00 pm

*hugs*

Scars~I AM THEY

• September 11, 2019 at 4:13 pm

I’m so sorry Eagle :(((( I’m with you on this. That class would bring back too many unwanted memories for me too 🙁 <33333333 *HUGS*

SrizelFTW

September 11, 2019 at 8:12 pm

Aw Eagle I’m so sorry. ❤ If you’re having trouble it maybe you should talk to your professor/teacher; they may be able to help you out. Feel better! *hugs* ❤❤❤

• September 11, 2019 at 9:30 pm

I don’t know what happened in your childhood, or what the class said specifically, but those memories are in the past now and it’ll all be okay <3 <3 *hugs until you can't breathe*

#ThankYouWoojin

10. September 11, 2019 at 4:07 pm

AAHHHHHH I am so flipping mad again!!!! WHY are lions SO. HARD??????????????????????????????????????????

SrizelFTW

September 11, 2019 at 8:34 pm

I’m sorry Pebble. ❤ I would take a break of drawing for a little bit; it’s possible that coming back to it with a fresh perspective will allow to notice/realize something that may help you. Also, drawing should be fun, and it sounds like you’re stressed, so taking a little break will make you feel better. And don’t be so hard on yourself; you are really good at drawing! Your cats always look absolutely wonderful. *hugs* ❤❤❤

• September 11, 2019 at 10:03 pm

I’m sorry Pebble, I understand what it’s like when you can’t draw some sort of thing. I’m the worst at hands!😖They’re either skinny witch fingers, or fat sausage fingers!😂
      Maybe you can look up on YouTube, online or even in drawing books, how to draw lions?😄

• September 14, 2019 at 4:11 pm

Ugh yes I’m excessively bad at hands also 😛 Thanks, that’s a good idea! Youtube has everything 😛

SrizelFTW

11. September 11, 2019 at 9:24 pm

I can be so stupid, dumb, childish, and stupid.
    And to add on that, now I’m afraid of going in cars.
    I have a feeling like there’s going to be a car crash; don’t waste time explaining how dumb this is, please.
    I always get really scared over stupid things, like mosquitos, a certain type of glue (because I got a burnt from it once), dogs (because once a dog took my toast), but that’s a new height.
    Oh, and.of course no one bothers to enter my contest, exactly like the last one I tried. I’m such a failure

Gotta break the taboo

• Iceeeeeeeeeee (Icy)
      September 11, 2019 at 9:39 pm

Cloudy, love. You are none of those things. ❤

I am terrified of cars, to the point of seeking help. It is a very valid fear, I can assure you. Variables are scary, and there are many different variables on the road. ❤

I’m sorry nobody entered your contest! What kind of contest is it? I didn’t see where you posted about it, but I would enter. 🙂

❄ BlogTeam Mod, Medicine Cat ❄

• September 11, 2019 at 9:45 pm

Hey it’s okay, your fears are valid. Technically, I should be scared of cars since where I live people drive like maniacs, but maybe that’s why I’m not scared because I’m used to it 😛

I didn’t see that you had a contest, or what it was about. And I honestly don’t have time for contests 🙁 I’m sorry.

#ThankYouWoojin

• September 11, 2019 at 9:57 pm

Cloudy, I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND.💙
      All the time I worry that some bad thing will happen, a lot in the car. It is not dumb, trust me. It is natural to worry about that stuff and be anxious, but you don’t need to be overly anxious about it.
      Just take deep breaths, maybe breath in some essential oils(not peppermint, IT’LL BURN UP YOUR SINUSES) and tell yourself to calm down and think of the good.
      Yes, a car crash can happen. But so Can a million other things.
      But you won’t enjoy the moment if you’re worrying about the future!
      💚*huggles* hope you feel better!😊

September 12, 2019 at 12:47 pm

Cloudy dear you aren’t dumb, or stupid, or childish. ❤ This fear is very valid – you aren’t stupid for feeling this way. You should probably talk to your parents about how you feel; I’m guessing you are in a car frequently, and talking to them may help you feel better about being in a car. If it’s severe enough, you may want to consider getting professional help. Feel better! *hugs* ❤❤❤

• September 12, 2019 at 4:47 pm

Cloudy, you are not stupid or dumb or childish! I think you’re an awesome person. 🙂

It’s okay to be afraid of things. Just know that your chances of getting in a car crash are pretty slim. It just depends on where you live. I HATE mosquitoes, too! Maybe when you go outside, put on some repellent.

Infinite huggles for you!

• Pineblossom
      September 12, 2019 at 6:21 pm

Cloudy, everyone has weird fears. It’s part of our survival instinct, even if it’s irrational. It’s built inside us, and it might save you one day. It doesn’t make you any less of a person.

I’m so sorry that no one entered your contest, like, I’m really guilty right now. I haven’t been drawing as much since school started, and now, I simply don’t have the time. What I’m super sorry for is that I saw your contest like a month ago. And I didn’t enter. I did think, oh, a contest! Sounds cool, I’ll do it later. But I got distracted, and then a lot of things popped up. I’m so sorry dear, hope you feel better ❤️

✧ running for sw! ✧

• September 13, 2019 at 8:51 pm

Don’t worry, that’s not stupid at all!! Cars are really dangerous and scary. Our ancestors would have never set foot in them. Most people just aren’t scared of them bc they’re so normalized in society. But it makes total sense to be scared of them. When you are scared to get in a car and you have to, remember that while car crashes exist, the chance of one happening while you’re in the car is statistically very low. And that’s why we have things like seatbelts to protect ourselves!!

As my favorite book renegades says, one cannot be brave who has no fear. So it’s okay to be scared, no shame in that, just don’t let it overwhelm you. 🙂

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

12. Fawny with the Freckles (Fawnspots)
    September 12, 2019 at 12:06 am

Lately I’ve been sitting alone at lunch, because I didn’t want to embarrass myself by walking around the huge school cafeteria trying to look for them. But today I text one of my friends who I know has the same lunch as me, and asked if they wanted to meet up in the cafeteria for lunch. A few minutes pass and she doesn’t answer. I continue to walk around looking for her because I think “maybe she hasn’t been looking at her phone”. Eventually I spot her, and she’s sitting at one of the tables with a few of my other friends. She still hadn’t responded to my text which normally, I would understand. But when I saw her, she was on her phone. And by the time I walked over, it had been about 10 minutes since I texted her and she still hadn’t responded in that time. I came over, said hi and sat next to them but they didn’t respond at all, they didn’t even say hi. No one said anything to me after a few minutes, so I just got up and left. They said nothing. I don’t know what to think. They are good people, and I know that. I’ve known them for 3 years and they were nice to me, and we’d go to the mall and do volunteering events together, and they were my friends when no one else was. But they clearly would rather not have me around, and now I can see that. Whenever I was there with them, I guess I was never really there. Since we don’t have any of the same classes in high school, I don’t see them as often as I used to. Deep down I always knew that this would happen, it always does. But what does that say about who I am? I think that I’m a good person, but I’ve always been a little different from everyone else. I’m clearly the problem if even my own friends try to separate themselves from me. I’ll be honest, it really hurts. I wish they would have just come up to me and say that they don’t like me, or that they don’t want me to be their friend instead of dragging out the process while I notice the little things they did, like how when we could sit wherever we wanted in a class, I would sit down at a table, one of my friends would walk in the room, clearly see me, then go and sit somewhere else. How they would have a conversation and I would try to contribute by saying something, but no one seemed to hear me. And every time I would stuff all my bad thoughts away in hope that they didn’t mean it. Why didn’t they just say it to me instead giving me the hope that they actually cared while I at home I spent my time feeling the weight of everything that I might have said wrong and feeling guilty for something I might have done to make them do those things. I spent so many nights thinking about what’s wrong with me and crying over things that they did. And I spent so much time blaming myself for those little things, thinking that I’m the problem, thinking that I did something wrong. But they’ve also made me laugh when I’m sad and supported me in my hardest times and gone through so much with me. What happened? What did I do to deserve this? What’s wrong with me? I don’t know what to do anymore. I had so much guilt and hurt but I would bottle it up and hide it deep down. And only now that I can finally see the truth I can see all the hurt and pain and negative thoughts about myself that I’ve allowed to consume me. I feel empty and worthless. I just need some hugs.

Pine4SW

• Rainshine 🌸 Rainie
      September 12, 2019 at 1:02 am

I’m so sorry Fawny. I’ve felt like this before, but honestly I never really faced it – I just walked away. It didn’t solve the problem, but it got rid of it. Since then, I’ve been trying to surround myself with better people, but I don’t know, I still get that feeling sometimes. Lots and lots of hugs ❤️

下雨天的阳光

• Fawnspots is logged out
      September 12, 2019 at 1:31 am

Update: My mom just came home with cookies because she could tell something was wrong. I talked to her about it, and we both cried a little, but I feel a bit better. She’s awesome <3

• Rainshine 🌸 Rainie
        September 12, 2019 at 1:34 am

that’s wonderful ❤️

下雨天的阳光

September 12, 2019 at 12:50 pm

Oh Fawny I’m so sorry. ❤ Nothing they’re doing is your fault – you are a special and awesome person, and they’re the ones that are losing out on being friends with someone truly special. Feel better dear. *hugs* ❤❤❤

• September 12, 2019 at 2:51 pm

I’m about to cry because I relate to this so much <3

My friends at dance would do that. except that I guess I was never actually fully in the group at all. I ended up in a situation when they were such good friends with each other that I was sorta cast to the side, along with a few other kids. So now I'm like, really good friends with those other kids and now everything's better.

I would suggest searching around in your classes until you find someone who looks nice and try talking to them. Maybe someone else who seems lonely at lunch. Just try to find at least one friend because I'm sure there's one who feels the same way. <3

#ThankYouWoojin

• Puddleshard
      September 12, 2019 at 5:45 pm

I’m really sorry about that Fawn.. I can honestly relate to this immensely and reading about what happened to you made me remember. There is absolutely nothing wrong with you. No one deserves to be ignored. To be honest, I’m going through a similar thing myself, but I won’t go into details. Perhaps they don’t realise what they are doing to you. However, considering what you are saying, especially with the texting thing, they may be doing this intentionally. Sometimes people are like this, when they just get bored of you and suddenly want nothing to do with you without ever telling you why. It sucks.
      *Hugs* <3

Frasier has left the building.

• Plipplop (Snowpuff)
      September 13, 2019 at 6:33 pm

This is something that sadly happened to me a lot. I hope you found new friends! After all, Blogclan will always be here, no matter what.

Snowpuff for senior warrior!

• September 13, 2019 at 9:08 pm

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

13. Pastelpaw🌸Pasty
    September 12, 2019 at 1:46 am

Sometimes I really don’t like my family. My sister is a brat and mom mom just yelled at my and she is completely ignoring the fact that I’m sobbing right now.

Welcome to the losers club

September 12, 2019 at 12:51 pm

I’m sorry Pasty. ❤ I really hope you feel better soon. *hugs* ❤❤❤

• September 13, 2019 at 9:13 pm

Aww I’m sorry. It’s okay to get annoyed with your family. You have to spend a lot of time with each other, so you’re bound to get on each others’ nerves.

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊