27,607 Replies to “The Hug Page”

1. Fawny with the Freckles (Fawnspots)
    September 16, 2019 at 3:37 pm

I just need a hug

Running for Senior Warrior! <3

• Plipplop (Snowpuff)
      September 16, 2019 at 10:13 pm

*hug*

I like ShadedMoss way too much

• Icepaw(stream)
      September 16, 2019 at 11:04 pm

*Hugs*

I'm feeling spooky

• September 17, 2019 at 2:25 am

*hugs*

I’m here if you ever want to vent 🙂

Star Wars And Cats

• Fally
      September 17, 2019 at 4:19 pm

aw I hope you feel better soon Fawny dear. ❤️ Remember that we’re here for you if you ever need to talk. *hugs* ❤️❤️❤️

Running for SW!!

• September 17, 2019 at 6:50 pm

*HUGGLES* 🙁

White pumpkin pie???

2. Eaglepaw
    September 16, 2019 at 4:38 pm

A few months ago there was this girl who had to join my form because she was being bullied in her form and she had no friends in my form and her only friends were in another form and they are really weird. So I decided to be nice to her and my form tutor obviously noticed because I got made her buddy.
    I was pleased then.
    But since I went back to school she just follows me around everywhere and it’s really annoying, she makes all the teachers change their seating plan so she can sit next to me and she’s constantly asking me questions.
    Every time I try to tell her to go away I just feel so guilty, I don’t know what to do.
    She doesn’t talk to anyone else either, just me and I just hate it but I don’t want to be rude.

Daydreams & doodles.

• Plipplop (Snowpuff)
      September 17, 2019 at 1:21 am

I can relate to this. My best form of advice would be to just politely express to her how you feel. It will be hard to do, but it may benefit you. Another thing you could do is introduce her to other people. She may become friends with them.

I like ShadedMoss way too much

• Eaglepaw
        September 17, 2019 at 6:06 pm

Ok, thank you!
        I think I know someone who could be her friend who’s in my form, or I could ask RedBlaze and her friends to hang out with her?

Daydreams & doodles.

• Fally
      September 17, 2019 at 4:23 pm

I’m sorry Eagle. ❤️ She’s probably clinging to you because she was being bullied and she knows you’ll be kind to her. I would recommend introducing her to other people that you know will be nice to her – try to hang out with them more so that way when she’s around you she’s also around them. Hopefully she’ll realize that there are more people she can be friends with and she’ll stop frustrating you. If this doesn’t work, politely and respectfully tell her how you feel. I hope everything works out! *hugs* ❤️❤️❤️

Running for SW!!

• Eaglepaw
        September 17, 2019 at 6:09 pm

Thank you!!!
        It’s really awkward when she’s around because when I’m with my friends she completely blanks them out but I think she would be quite good with RedBlaze and her friends especially one of them (let’s call them Gingerpaw) I hope she and Gingerpaw might be friends.
        Yes, I think I’ll leave that as a last resort though!

Daydreams & doodles.

3. September 16, 2019 at 6:34 pm

Yesterday while we where apple picking, my sis Orchidkit went to swing on a playground which had some little kids to 8 year-olds on it. I was watching them, and unexpectedly my mom said quietly, “Do you remember being that little?”
    It sort of made me want to cry…
    I want to be little again for various reasons. I don’t want to grow up so fast. Next year I will be a TEENAGER. I’m just really low..

White pumpkin pie???

• Moons (Moonpaw/stripe)
      September 16, 2019 at 8:38 pm

Oh Pebble I can relate. I just turned a teenager and it’s hard sometimes growing up, and sometimes I feel nostalgia when I see little kids too. :/ Honestly I don’t have any advise that I think would really help so huggles and good luck. ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

• September 18, 2019 at 2:21 am

I CAN 1000000000% RELATE!!!!!
      Pebble, I know what it’s like to miss being little, but know this. You don’t have to grow up this fast! If you want to still play with toys, play with toys. Go on the playground, go on the playground. You don’t have to let go of your childhood, that’s what I mean.
      I don’t mean you have to be all toddler, but if you still want to do things, do them!
      Growing up is so hard, but know that you are still young and your family still loves you and loves seeing you grow up!
      That means they have more of a connection with you, and can talk to you about more things. But you are still young and don’t have to grow up all that fast!

This is probably the worst advice, but *huggles* I completely understand💜

• September 18, 2019 at 5:53 pm

Oh heck, that’s relatable…

Oh boy howdy...

4. Moons (Moonpaw/stripe)
    September 16, 2019 at 8:57 pm

I’ve got some kind of stomach bug. I have homework but I feel too bad to do it rn 🙁

• Hailpaw/storm-Haillie(hail-ee)
      September 17, 2019 at 2:09 am

Air Hugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just got over a stomach bug too. You’ll be okay! More Air Hugs!!!

Hail That Falls In The Night

• September 17, 2019 at 2:26 am

Stomach bugs suck 🙁

Just drink water, and take it easy

Star Wars And Cats

• September 17, 2019 at 8:38 pm

Ew 🙁 Get some fresh air, maybe? 😀 It always helps for me <33

White pumpkin pie???

5. September 16, 2019 at 11:18 pm

Ughhh I’m not really looking forwards to becoming a sophomore next year because I know I have to take drivers education and I really really do not like being in control of moving vehicles

I know it isn’t until a year from now but hey I’ve been here for soon to be a year now so if that says anything about how fast time flies by, then I don’t know what will

Also if anyone has any tips on lowering social anxiety when talking to people you don’t usually talk to that’d be great (I have conversation starters, I’m just a giant bundle of anxiety when it comes to talking about it)

relish = pickle smoothie

6. Lunaheart the blog time traveler
    September 17, 2019 at 12:30 am

I’m sick, I skinned my knee, I was pranked by my seatmate, causing be to get a failing grade in the project, my teacher gave me detention, and I don’t have any friends at my new school. (COULD THIS DAY GET ANY WORSE?!?!?!

*insert something sarcastic*

• September 17, 2019 at 4:39 pm

If the cause of your failing grade and detention was your seatmate’s prank, I think you should tell the teacher what they did. *hugs* <33

Viperfrost for Senior Warrior!

7. Icepaw(stream)
    September 17, 2019 at 12:31 am

I just desperately need to vent.
    So I just found out that Mondays will be absolute torture this year. Why?
    I have school from 8:00 to 3:10. I then have volleyball from 3:30 to 5:00. And then I have religion school from 6:00 to 7:30 no exaggeration. All day I’ve wanted to curl up into a ball and cry. I need hugs

I'm feeling spooky

8. Icepaw(stream)
    September 17, 2019 at 12:32 am

I just desperately need to vent.
    So I just found out that Mondays will be absolute torture this year. Why?
    For years, I’ve hated religion school. And I was right to, it’s very BORING. And I don’t really want to do volleyball.
    All day I’ve wanted to curl up into a ball and cry. I need hugs.

I'm feeling spooky

• Hailpaw/storm-Haillie(hail-ee)
      September 17, 2019 at 2:11 am

Hugshugshugshugshugs! Maybe you should just tell your parent/guardian that you don’t really want to play volleyball….

Hail That Falls In The Night

• Icepaw(stream)
        September 18, 2019 at 12:13 am

The problem is that they make me play a sport every year, and during fall there’s nothing better 🙁

I'm feeling spooky

• September 17, 2019 at 2:29 am

I love playing volleyball, so I can’t relate 😛

What I can say, is talk to your parents about it. Tell them you don’t want to do it, and if you end up being stuck in volleyball, try to keep a positive mindset. Try your best, and you might have tons of fun!

And that’s a busy night. Just see if you could maybe squeeze some relaxing time? Take deep breaths if you become stressed, and your school guidance counselor is always there for you.

Star Wars And Cats

• September 17, 2019 at 6:51 pm

Oh my I’m so sorry Ice 🙁 Remember, Pice forever *HUGSSSSS*

White pumpkin pie???

• Icepaw(stream)
        September 17, 2019 at 9:44 pm

I have awakened the shipper in you 😛

I'm feeling spooky

9. jun
    September 17, 2019 at 2:54 am

just a reminder that its 100% ok to cry abt anything

10. September 17, 2019 at 4:42 pm

Ugh so usually on Tuesdays I don’t have math. But the school announced a schedule change so now instead of wellness I’ll have math. But I didn’t bring my math binder or math book, since I don’t have math on Tuesdays and I didn’t know about the change. So now I’ll be empty-handed in math and everyone will probably tell me I should’ve checked the school website even though I’m not allowed on the computer as late as the change was posted. And I forgot there’s a science lab today and I didn’t bring scrunchies to tie up my hair, which means I’ll have to ask for a loaner and be teased by all my classmates.

Viperfrost for Senior Warrior!

• September 17, 2019 at 4:46 pm

Calmly explain what happened if anyone says something rude about the math thing. And if people tease you, just ignore them and they’ll get bored.

Tie Harder, Double Knot

• September 17, 2019 at 6:52 pm

I’m sorry 🙁 That sucks, they’re just mean 🙁 *HUGSSS*

White pumpkin pie???

11. Anon
    September 17, 2019 at 5:38 pm

Im gonna be anonymous for this one because it’s kind of embarrassing

Today at my school we had to sign our honor code. The head of the school came to talk to us about it before we signed our names on the honor code poster. I’ve never really talked to the head of my school but I’ve heard that she’s nice but she is really intimidating in my opinion. Like when I see her in the hallway I kinda low key freak out. Before we signed the honor code we had to shake her hand. When it was my turn I didnt make eye contact and turned my head away (It was because when I was in line I was looking at the people who were signing the code and I got zoned out) . When I shook her hand the head of the school said “Use eye contact were making a deal.” She said it pretty seriously which is how her voice always sounds. It made me pretty embarrassed and awkward. Know I feel like she hates me. I know this is pretty stupid but I would still really like for people to reply to this comment.

• September 17, 2019 at 6:55 pm

I don’t think it’s stupid at all! 💗 But I’m really sorry 🙁 She probably doesn’t hate you, she’s just being her <33333 Don’t worry 😀 💗*HUGS*💗 I know what you mean <3333333333
      💗💗💗*HUGGLES* again 💗💗💗💗💗

White pumpkin pie???

12. Monkeyfur
    September 18, 2019 at 12:38 am

Someone took my laptop, diary, water bottle, lock and lunchbox. One day at lunch I found my lunchbox in another girl’s locker and I had that girl’s phone. Some girls found my water bottle and placed it outside the library. Then I asked the teachers to look at the cameras for me to see who has been stealing stuff from my locker but they can’t find the person. And the camera isn’t even facing my locker!

I hate my new school. I miss my old one.

• September 18, 2019 at 1:08 am

Aww I’m sorry Monkeyfur. Maybe you can tell the office to try and maybe ask people to help you find your things? I’m not good at advice, but that’s the best I can do.
      Hugz!