The Hug Page

The Hug Page is here. Because, whoever we are, we still need hugs. This is still the best place to come if you’re feeling sad and need a hug from BlogClan…

Fading Echoes

(Sh! This is a new Hug Page. You can find the old one here)

If you feel unsafe in your situation, please call one of the following hotlines or talk to an adult that you trust:

Sexual assault US: 1-800-656-4673
National runaway hotlines US: 1-800-786-2929 (call), Text 66008 (text)
Child abuse hotline US: 1-800-422-4453 (call), Text 1-800-422-4453 (text)
National alliance on mental illness US: 1-800-950-6264
BullyingCanada: (877) 352-4497 (call or text), Support@BullyingCanada.ca (email)
Trevor project (LGBTQ+): 1-866-488-7386 (call), Text START to 678678 (text)
Trans lifeline US: 1-877-565-8860
Trans lifeline Canada: 1-877-330-6366
Kids Help Phone: 1-800-668-6868 (call), Text CONNECT to 686868 (text), click for live chat
Crisis Text Line US: Text HOME to 741741
Crisis Text Line Canada: Text HOME to 686868
Crisis Text Line UK: Text SHOUT to 85258 Childline UK: 0800 1111
Anxiety UK Infoline (Telephone): 03444 775 774
Anxiety UK Infoline (Text): 07537 416 905 Childline UK: 0800 1111
Anxiety UK Infoline (Telephone): 03444 775 774
Anxiety UK Infoline (Text): 07537 416 905 Samaritans UK Helpline: 116 123
Samaritans UK Charity Email: jo@samaritans.org No Panic UK (Charity that offers support for panic attacks and OCD): 0844 967 4848 Beat UK (For eating disorders): 0808 801 0677 (adults) or 0808 801 0711 (for under-18s)

International suicide hotlines
United Kingdom: 08457909090
USA: 18002738255
Youth suicide prevention Australia: 08 93 88 2500
Canada: 5147234000 (Montreal); 18662773553 (outside Montreal)
PAPYRUS (Young Suicide Prevention Society) HOPELINE UK: 0800 068 4141 (Phone)

If you know other hotlines that provide support that are not on this list, feel free to contact a BlogTeam member to add it to this list.

A note from BlogTeam: When offering comfort or advice to BlogClanners, please be advised to steer clear of religious-based consolation.  While you may have the best intentions, the best advice is one that the reader can most readily relate to.  Remember, not everyone believes or should rightfully believe in the same tradition that you do.

33,261 Replies to “The Hug Page”

1. September 12, 2019 at 8:43 am

Right, so in some server I’m in, there was an art contest. I entered, and got a high place, which means I get a half body of my chosen character drawn by one of the admins. I sent them a couple of drawings of Johanna, with explanation about her and all.
    A lot of time passes, and the other people that finished high get their prizes, and I still don’t get mine. I ask the admin, and she promises to finish it soon.
    After some time in which nothing happens, I ask her again and get the same answer.
    Now they just announced a new contest, in which they said that they can’t promise that there will actually be prizes, because all the admins are busy in school.
    Which means, they’re problem not going to draw Johanna.
    I know, it’s kinda whiny, but if you promise a drawing as a prize, and give the prize to some other people, that’s really rude to just skip me and host another contest. I’m just feeling like the whole thing is really unfair. Ughhhhhh

Gotta break the taboo

• Fally
      September 12, 2019 at 12:54 pm

I’m sorry Cloudy dear. ❤ You aren’t being whiny – you are absolutely right. While they may be busy with school, to promise prizes, give them to everyone else, skip you and just host another contest just isn’t right. *hugs* ❤❤❤

6.022 x 10^23

• September 13, 2019 at 9:16 pm

Aww I’m sorry, that’s really annoying. The mod is a coward for not telling you they’re busy. *huggles*

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

2. September 12, 2019 at 5:14 pm

This sounds super dramatic. But i feel kind of dead in BlogClan. I have no more fanfiction ideas, my role plays suck, and I feel like I have too many problems.
    I don’t mean this as a manipulation thing, I promise, but I just feel like no one sees me on here anymore.

And lately, I’ve been really scared that weirdos and creeps are looking at me all the time and i need hugs. But I didn’t mean to offend anybody, and I feel like that’s all I do. I always look back and regret stuff, so I’m always afraid of offending somebody.
    I just needed hugs about the guy that followed us at the library, and I said sorry, but I can’t find my comment anymore.
    I didn’t mean to offend anybody.
    I just feel really unmotivated here, and every new roleplay I join, I feel like I’m ignored.

Again, i don’t mean this as a manipulation, but i just need hugs. Right now, there’s too many problems I have and I need to know everything will be okay. One of my friends that is in my new hall, I feel like I have nothing in common with her. I just feel paranoid, and like my life is going downhill.

• September 12, 2019 at 5:43 pm

Heyyyyyyyyyyyy I’m sure people aren’t trying to ignore you <3 And I'm sorry there's horrible creeps everywhere <3

If you have no more fanfiction ideas, maybe try collabing with someone? Or just start writing and hope something comes out of it??? No one's going to judge whatever you decide to do 🙂

#ThankYouWoojin

• September 13, 2019 at 9:33 pm

Aww I’m so sorry. I know how it feels to go through an idea block and it sucks. But that doesn’t mean you can’t interact with us! You’ll get through the block <3

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

3. September 12, 2019 at 5:31 pm

I wish people didn’t hate me and actively want me dead. (If you have Fandom, then just message me if you want to know what happened because I feel like if I share this post will never get modded, if this gets modded at all.)

Daffiolet tho

• September 13, 2019 at 1:47 am

Yeah this isn’t going to get modded, is it

Daffiolet tho

• September 13, 2019 at 7:10 pm

I’m so sorry Ivystone.💚I don’t have a fandom, but I’m sure you can talk about it to us, or at least put a warning on the top for some who might not want to read it. You can DEFINITELY talk to us, I promise.🖤We care for you and don’t wish you were dead! Whoever said that or wishes that is a terrible person. You are a wonderful person Ivystone! *huggles* You Can always talk to us!

• September 13, 2019 at 9:31 pm

God I’m so sorry that’s horrible! You’re a lovely person and anyone who thinks otherwise is wrong <3

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

4. September 12, 2019 at 6:34 pm

I hate the feeling that I can’t keep friends on BlogClan. I have a few who have stayed with me throughout the whole time, but I have this habit of getting close to people and all too soon we drift further and further apart. Honestly it really upsets me, I feel like once people get close enough to me to get to know me and for me to relax and act natural around them, they realise that they don’t like the real me, and kinda back off. No one’s ever mean but I just drift away from those I get close to

Another problem I’m having is my two possible mental things, social anxiety and hypochondria. I’m sure I have hypochondria, but social anxiety I’m starting to believe I may have. Its quite hard, especially hypochondria. I just…………………….. yeah its hard as my parents are particularly good with mental illnesses help and stuff

on top of that I have a massive crush and like,,,, I want to let her know but I bet it will ruin our friendship. ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

yeah this is annoying ahh

Somewhere that’s Green

• September 13, 2019 at 2:40 pm

Oh dear…
      Well, I’m sorry I kinda did that, I guess I just got a little swept away in life for a bit, but I’ll try and stay now! If you have Discord, I’m way more active there.
      And I’ve also had some online friends tell me that I might have ‘generalized anxiety disorder’, but nothing is certain.
      And I’m kinda also in that last situation tbh ;;
      All in all, I know how you feel and I hope things get better! *hugs*

Howdy!

• September 13, 2019 at 2:55 pm

Maple <3 <3 I want to be your friend so badly. I was so happy after we finished chatting yesterday! Even though you don’t completely ship what I ship 😉 I’m not going to back off, I’m not that type of person. I’ve had enough friends who go on and off being really amazing friends to me and I’ve just given up on them and only really talked to them like, three times this year 😛 It sucks and I never want to do that to anyone. And I never will. I’ve taken measures to make sure I include everyone and give everyone a chance. I’ll be your friend, and then I’ll never ever stop being your friend.

#ThankYouWoojin

• Dovestream
      September 13, 2019 at 4:12 pm

i’ll always stay your friend, maple! You are calm and wise, and I think you are super awesome!!! (huggo’s)

• Ivie | Ivypaw
      September 13, 2019 at 6:39 pm

Ahhhh I’m so sorry you feel like that! You’re so awesome Maple! ❤️❤️❤️
      I don’t have much advice for most of this, but you are an amazing person! And I know people have a fear of rejection or ruining friendships, but if she means that much to you, then it’s hardly likely to?? I’m not sure is that’s amazing advice since I remember feeling the same way last year, but just letting you know that I’m sending you a million huggles ❤️❤️❤️

• September 13, 2019 at 10:43 pm

We’re friends, right? And I’ve never thought of you like that. I don’t know what hypochondria is, but I also have social anxiety and it sucks, i’m sorry. Good luck with your crush!!

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

• September 13, 2019 at 11:41 pm

Awwww Maple I feel really bad, since I feel like we’ve sort of drifted apart … I love talking to you, though, and will absolutely talk to you anytime! Just mention me and I’ll be there! <3
      I have anxiety too :/ what I find helps is rubbing my back, and it always helps to try to think of something else to offset the dark thoughts (which is hard if you really try to do it, but just try to focus on something else.) Also regocnize when you’re having an anxiety attack and take deep, calming breaths.
      Good luck with your crush – sadly, I have no advice 🙁
      *hugs*

🖤 💚
      🤍 🤍
      💜 🖤

• Cheetahspark
      September 14, 2019 at 1:23 am

I’m so sorry, Maple <3 I feel the same way a lot of the time 🙁 If you ever want to talk to me about anything I'm always available! *huggles*

• Rainshine 🌸 Rainie
      September 14, 2019 at 1:29 am

Hey Maple, I promise no one’s purposefully drifting away, sometimes people go less inactive, or busy, or just don’t get the time to interact with you, but I promise we’ll still be your friend even if we haven’t talked in a day or two maybe.
      I used to have a ton of social anxiety and hypochondria when i was smaller, and it took years but I kinda forced myself out of it, but with hypochondria especially my family and friends’ reassurances helped a lot.
      And about that crush, me too. same. I don’t know what to do but tell me how things turn out with you two later 🙂
      Lots and lots of hugs and love ❤️

下雨天的阳光

5. Dovestream
    September 13, 2019 at 2:45 pm

Hey yall, Today is my birthday!!!!!!!!!! Also, my new apprentice is Eaglepaw!!!

6. 🦈 Thistleshark 🦈
    September 13, 2019 at 4:22 pm

I’m stressed out rn with irl stuff . I also am getting sick . at least its Friday but i like Caturday better because I can cuddle with my cat hopefully .

• Fawny with the Freckles (Fawnspots)
      September 13, 2019 at 9:05 pm

I am so sorry Thistle, stress can to be hard to deal with. I’ve found that pet cuddles help me relax a bit and help me calm down, especially when I’m feeling down or stressed out <3 Go cuddle that cat 😉
      *hugs*

Pine4SW

7. September 13, 2019 at 5:58 pm

My mother just ran out of the house to go to her father’s house, despite probably not knowing how to get there.

My father also left to try and find her.

We got complaints from next door because our dog kept making noise outside, and my father thought that she left the dog outside to howl for hours.

She says that she doesn’t do that and the dog only howls when police car and ambulance sirens are nearby.

They got into an argument with my mother shouting and my father trying to calmly tell her, and she stormed off, saying that she’ll live at her father’s house and the dog isn’t her problem anymore.

I’m worried.

EDIT: They’re both back at the house now and she seems in a better mood.

Love is the answer.

• Cheetahspark
      September 14, 2019 at 1:25 am

That sounds like an awful experience, Hoot. I’m sorry 🙁 I’m so glad she’s back and in a better mood, though. *huggles*

8. Plipplop (Snowpuff)
    September 13, 2019 at 6:35 pm

Welp, my dad lost his car insurance for an extremely stupid reason

2 PAINT SCUFFS, ONE WHICH WAS NOT HIS FAULT! THE COMPANY DIDN’T EVEN TELL HIM!

Snowpuff for senior warrior!

• Fally
      September 14, 2019 at 1:10 pm

I’m sorry.❤️ That is the dumbest reason to take away car insurance; hopefully your dad will be able to get it back! *hug* ❤️❤️❤️

6.022 x 10^23

• September 16, 2019 at 6:19 pm

TWO PAINT SCUFFS???????????????????????????????????????? WAHT??????????????????????

I’m so sorry Snow :((( That is so, so, SO, so, SOOOO stupid 🙁

SrizelFTW

9. Pastelpaw🌸Pasty
    September 13, 2019 at 10:48 pm

Why is everyone in my family so annoying?

Welcome to the losers club

• September 14, 2019 at 1:31 am

Pasty, I just want to tell you something. You may think your family is annoying sometimes, but they will always be there for you whereas friends come and go. Just remember that they love and support you ❤️

I see a cat: I want to pet it

• Fally
      September 14, 2019 at 1:12 pm

I’m sorry Pasty. ❤️ Try to remember that while they may annoy you, that’s what family does. But they’re always going to be there for you; they will always love and care for you. *hugs* ❤️❤️❤️

6.022 x 10^23

• September 15, 2019 at 4:10 pm

I feel the same way sometimes <3 *HUG*

SrizelFTW

10. The Shark
    September 14, 2019 at 1:36 am

I may not be active for several days . A lot has happened today and idk how I feel. I’m in a stunned mode right now . I also have a head cold which sucks. My right foot and my knee on the same leg has locked up and I’m having trouble walking around. Yeah today was great .

• Fally
      September 14, 2019 at 1:12 pm

I’m sorry Thist. ❤️ Take all of the time you need dear. *hugs* ❤️❤️❤️

6.022 x 10^23

• September 14, 2019 at 6:16 pm

Maybe you can go to the chiropractor?💚I experience the same thing with locked ankles, knees, etc.
      It’s either from stress or growing pains, those were the reasons with me. Maybe you could go to the chiropractor for them, that really helped me.
      *huggles* Sorry about your head cold, hope you feel better.
      Trust me, everything will be okay🖤

11. Eaglefrost
    September 14, 2019 at 2:17 am

I’m sorry for using this page so frequently lately, but it’s been a bit of a rough week for me for several different reasons. Anyway, so right now, I’m in a situation that is waay too similar to Leafpool and Cinderpelt in Twilight. My “Leafpool” is knowingly rebelling against the “rules” of our religion and I’m Cinderpelt, unsure of what to do to bring her back. I just hope that it doesn’t take a “badger attack” to get my friend to think straight. If any of you have any advice to share with me, I would greatly appreciate it.

I’m a prisoner no more!

• Fally
      September 14, 2019 at 1:16 pm

Don’t be sorry for using this page, Eagle; that’s what it’s here for and we will always be here for you. ❤️I don’t have any advice without knowing exactly what’s happening, but I really hope things clear up. *hugs* ❤️❤️❤️

6.022 x 10^23

12. September 14, 2019 at 1:18 pm

I feel like leaving Blogclan for a while.

I feel like a bad person.

Love is the answer.

• Cheetahspark
      September 14, 2019 at 8:40 pm

Hoot, you’re not a bad person <3 I understand feeling that way - we're all super hard on ourselves for our flaws, but that's just what they are: flaws. They don't make you a bad person in the slightest. They make you human. I completely understand needing to take a break from the blog, but we'll miss you so much, Hoot <3 *huggles*

• September 14, 2019 at 11:13 pm

If you feel the need to leave BlogClan, that’s fine. Just know that I’ll miss you a whole lot <3

And you are not a bad person in the slightest. I love talking with you because you're quirky and into things I don't know of and you're not afraid to show it and I love it 😛 <3

#ThankYouWoojin

• September 15, 2019 at 3:37 am

Hoot, I promise you, you’re an amazing person <3 You can take a break if you'd like – in the end, it's your decision, and we can't stop you. But I want you to understand how much you mean to me. You were one of, if not my, very first friend here. You were kind, responsible, and welcoming, but not to the point of overly friendly. I felt I could connect with you, and I knew I could trust you for help. And I know I still can. In the almost 2 years I've been here, I feel that you're somebody I can always count on, and somebody I will always look up to. We will all miss you if you decide to leave for a bit, because we love you <3 Make the decision that's best for you. Remember that you might only see your flaws, and not what makes you amazing.

🖤 Fall Into The Darkside 🖤

• September 15, 2019 at 4:13 pm

You are not a bad person dear Hoot! <3 Not at all! *HUG* I have felt that way before, but we aren't perfect. Being imperfect like every other human being does not make you a bad person at all. But if you need a break, you should take one <3333 Breaks help refresh things and start over, so feel free <3333 😀 *HUGS* Hoot <333333333333333333

SrizelFTW

13. Puddleshard
    September 14, 2019 at 5:40 pm

After once again having a bad time at rowing for not being able to keep up and being yelled at both there and at home, I just need some hugs. Please.

Frasier has left the building.

• Icepaw(stream)
      September 14, 2019 at 10:32 pm

*Hugs*

How do you make good siggies

• September 15, 2019 at 3:38 am