23,943 Replies to “The Hug Page”

1. April 15, 2019 at 9:46 am

I have to say that I’m really disappointed. The official website published the artworks that fans sent…. And mine wasn’t in there.
    I thought that my art was good. Good enough to get into there, at least. But I guess I was wrong. First time my art meats actual judgement and it fails. Can I have some hugs?

Silverstream is a bae 😛

• Goldenpaw (Goldenfawn)
      April 15, 2019 at 11:49 am

I’m sorry, Cloudy! I really like your art. 🙂

~spicy oreos~

• April 15, 2019 at 11:50 am

Huggles cloudy ! Your art is beautiful, I love it !

Somewhere that’s Green

• Starpaw/blossom (Back Again...)
      April 15, 2019 at 11:54 am

Don’t put yourself down like that! As long as you improve, that’s all that matters.
      (And I’m sure you’re better than me :P)
      Hugs!

That lonely forgotten star...

• April 15, 2019 at 1:44 pm

Aww, I’m sorry Cloudy! That sounds very disappointing. Your art is lovely!! There are a lot of extremely talented and skilled artists in the Warriors community. It doesn’t mean you’re not good, just that there are people who have been studying and training for years at art that submitted their pieces. *huggles*

• April 15, 2019 at 2:03 pm

Same! I submitted artwork too! Can I see yours?

Where do you find hope?

• Fallenshadows (Fallen)
      April 15, 2019 at 2:25 pm

I’m sorry Cloudy, that really sucks. 🙁 I love your art, it always looks really good! *hugs* <3 <3 <3

Running for SW!!

• Pastelpaw🌸Pasty
      April 15, 2019 at 2:40 pm

I feel the exact same way 💜

And that’s the tea.

• Birchfoot
      April 15, 2019 at 9:05 pm

*huggles* I’m sorry, Cloudy. I haven’t seen your art, but I’m sure it’s wonderful 🙂 please don’t give up <3 <3 I hope it gets published next time!

• Rainshine 🌸 Rainie
      April 15, 2019 at 11:38 pm

Cloudy, your art is wonderful! I think that the official website might just randomly pick art, to be more inclusive, and there are probably a lot of people submitting things. Your art is super good though, so don’t let it get you down!

Fro4SW!

• Viperpaw
      April 16, 2019 at 12:55 am

That art is awesome! I’m so sorry it wasn’t up there!*gives big huggles*

I feel bad for Mapleshade.

• Silverpaw(sky)
      April 16, 2019 at 1:04 am

Don’t give up! You are really good at art and it was the first time you did something like that. Im sure it will be there someday soon! 🙂

• Winterwhisper, BlogTeam Edition
      April 16, 2019 at 5:44 am

It’s totally fair to think that way. I’m sure your art is superb, but maybe next time they’ll add it! 🙂

What is so impossible?

2. Gingerpaw(fur)
    April 15, 2019 at 2:32 pm

I’m sick right now. 🙁

• April 15, 2019 at 3:02 pm

Aww, I’m sorry! Feel better soon! Drink lots of water and get lots of rest. (I almost typed drink lots of rest 😛 ). Don’t over-exert yourself! *huggles*

• Birchfoot
      April 15, 2019 at 9:05 pm

I hope you feel better <3

• Fallenshadows (Fallen)
      April 16, 2019 at 12:45 pm

I’m sorry Ginger. <3 I hope you feel better soon! Drink lot's of water and get some rest. *hugs* <3 <3 <3

Running for SW!!

3. April 15, 2019 at 3:01 pm

I really didn’t want to make a mod post, since I’m doing ok, but I’m on my period rn (which is a whole other can of worms 😛 ) and I feel really crappy all of a sudden bc of the hormones. I’ll probably be all sunshine and rainbows in a couple of hours, but I really need to get this off my chest right now.

So as you probably know, I applied for almost all of the mod positions. I was really excited and hopeful… and I didn’t get it. The thing is, I’m really, really happy for the people who did get it. They’re my friends, and I’m so proud of them. I wouldn’t want to get the position if it means they would be kicked out. But that doesn’t mean I’m not really disappointed. I rushed into my applications because I was excited, so they weren’t professional and there’s a lot of things I would have liked to add. I wish I could do them over, and I’m worried that might have cost me the job. I hate getting upset over things I can’t do anything about. I keep telling myself now I’ll know for next time – but next time will be a long time coming. It’s been around 2 years since the last elections. I barely remember the actual process, but in an instant I can transport back to the exact moment I found out. I remember where I was, what time of day it was, how I felt. I felt the same way a few days ago when I found out, and that frustrates me since I already have experience, so I should feel better this time around. I don’t. I’m just as disappointed in myself. The first time around, I was so hopeful, but looking back I know I wasn’t ready then. I think I am now, but maybe I’m a bad judge of my own character. I do know that I’ve changed a lot since then. I used to be really emotional and nitpicky, and I’ve worked hard to change those aspects of myself. I’m proud of myself for it. But I’m worried those parts of myself also hurt my chances, even though I stopped acting that way around year/and a half ago. That’s so frustrating to me, because I worked hard to change myself and grow, and it might not have mattered because I didn’t start from the top.

Only four mods were picked last time, and now we have an even bigger team. If it took two years for a five (Sunny was picked later w/o applications) person addition to turn into a discrepancy, then how long will it take to even out the new ones? But thinking that way makes me feel sick because I don’t want any of you to leave. You’re my friends and I love you! I want to keep talking to you and spending time with you. The last thing I want to do is think about you leaving! But I also want to be a mod. I’d much rather never be a mod and have all of you stay. There’s not really a way to get everything I want (oof okay that sounds conceited 😛 ) and that’s a bit upsetting.

Yikes, this is so much longer than I meant it to be. I’m so sorry!! This makes it sound like I’m a mess, but I’m doing okay. It’s just hormones and negative feelings. I’m not upset at the new mods in any way. I’m really happy for you guys!! You deserve to be a mod and I’m proud of you. 😀

• April 15, 2019 at 3:28 pm

Sjdjfkskdjd this is stupid. I’m so sorry

• April 15, 2019 at 4:36 pm

It’s not stupid!! Maybe Kate can help you figure out what you could have done better? That really helped me 🙂

procrastination is the key 🔑

• April 15, 2019 at 4:50 pm

Oh, that would be really cool! I don’t want to bother her if she doesn’t want to though 😛 but Kate, if you do, I would really appreciate it! I love character development making myself into a better person!! 😀

• A Kate for All Seasons
            April 16, 2019 at 7:09 am

Me too 🙂

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• April 16, 2019 at 12:28 pm

That’s really cool to hear! If you don’t mind, would it be okay if you told me what I can do better for next time? If you don’t want to that’s totally fine too 🙂

• A Kate for All Seasons
                April 18, 2019 at 7:29 am

Just keep doing what you’re doing! ❤️

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• April 18, 2019 at 6:07 pm

Thank you! That’s very encouraging 😀 I will!

• April 15, 2019 at 5:09 pm

To be honest, I was convinced that you’d be one of the new mods and I think you would’ve really deserved it (not to say the others didn’t!) – but I guess now just wasn’t the time yet. If I think of a not-a-mod-but-a-mod-y person, you’re the first and only person that comes to my mind, and I really feel like you’ll have high chances in the next applications!! And if you’ve been around all the time since the last ones, who says you won’t be here during the next ones?? I’m sorryyy I don’t know what to say and I’m so bad at this sjjkdkskks but I just felt the need to say something 😛 <33

my,,, head,,, hurts ~

• April 15, 2019 at 7:43 pm

Aww, thank you sweetie!! That’s really nice to hear. I plan on it, I just don’t know how long that will be. 😛

• Cheetahspark
      April 16, 2019 at 12:03 am

Ahh I know I’ve already told you this but I’m really sorry <3 I know how disappointing it must be :( If this makes you feel any better, when I first joined the Blog, I remember you being one of the first people to welcome me. I respected you so much and got really excited when you noticed me :P The point is, you don't have to be a mod to be one of the best, most respected, and well-known people on this Blog. I don't know if this helped or made it worse but I hope you know how much I love and appreciate you, Wavey <3 *huggles*

Spidey4SW

• Foxtail (Foxie)
        April 16, 2019 at 7:27 am

I wish I got in but I figured I wouldn’t 😛

Faith it 'til you make it

• April 16, 2019 at 2:05 pm

Sorry Foxie. I know how you feel 😛

• April 16, 2019 at 2:05 pm

Aw thanks Cheetah! It was really nice of you to check in with me on Discord a couple of days ago. Haha thanks! You’re a good friend 🙂

• Fallenshadows (Fallen)
      April 16, 2019 at 12:48 pm

When I saw the list for the new mods I was really surprised you weren’t on it! When I first joined BlogClan I honestly thought you were a mod. 😛 I’ve always really respected you and I think that you would you make a wonderful mod. and who knows, maybe something like what happened with Sunny could happen again. *hugs* <3 <3 <3

Running for SW!!

• April 16, 2019 at 2:22 pm

Haha, thanks! I don’t know, we have a pretty big team now. I don’t want to get my hopes up 😛

4. Spottedpaw/stream
    April 15, 2019 at 4:31 pm

I don’t know why, I’ve just been feeling disappointed lately. I go to school, and I just kind of endure until the day ends and I can go home, where I sit and do nothing but use the computer until dinner. After dinner I do homework, and then use the computer for YouTube more. Because I spend pretty much all my free time on the computer doing nothing, I feel bad and disappointed at myself, especially on weekends or days off, like today. I woke up at 6:30, used the computer until 7, went to the dining hall for breakfast, got back, and have been using the computer since. Now it’s 11:26. I feel bad because I do have things I could be doing, and I’m not even really having a good time just sitting on a comfy chair with the computer, but it’s like I can’t do anything else. I don’t know what else I would do, except find. A book to read, or draw something, but I don’t know what book to read, and drawing sounds like a lot of work, because I would have to draw a good, detailed cat and that sounds hard. Even when my book was right next to me I couldn5 jus put the computer away! It’s getting really annoying, and I don’t know what I can do to stop it. I don’t really have any friends that live in walking distance of my house, so I can’t go outside or play with anyone, my brother has April break so he’s in New York, and my dadks at work right now. I need something else I can do on my own in my house or to just put the annoying technology away. 🙁

Follow the mystery trail

• Birchfoot
      April 15, 2019 at 9:14 pm

Aw Spotted, I’m sorry 🙁 I definitely understand – I have tons of books to read that I’d love to read at some point, but I’ve kept putting it off.

I know it can feel like reading or drawing is something really major, but what helps me get motivated is I’ll convince myself to maybe read only 10 pages, or just one chapter. It’s a pretty small amount to read at one point, but oftentimes I’ll end up getting invested in the book after I’ve started (really it’s just starting that’s the hard part), and if I don’t – I’ve still accomplished something <3

Or for drawing, you don't have to draw something super duper detailed every time. For me, I'll do really rough sketches in my sketchbook when I'm tired or just really bored or can't focus enough to do something really detailed. Then, I'll go back and maybe add a bit of shading or colour to it later on! Honestly, nothing in my sketchbook is in chronological order, because most of the time I'll go back and fix a drawing or add more shading at another point in time 😛 <3

Besides, drawing is about having fun and improving. Yes, it can be good to try and draw some more detailed or difficult drawings as practice, but you definitely don't have to do that all the time 😛 What's more important is that you're drawing what you like <3 <3

• Spottedpaw/stream
        April 15, 2019 at 10:39 pm

Thank you! I’ll try thinking of doing things that way more often 🙂

Follow the mystery trail

• Birchfoot
          April 15, 2019 at 11:01 pm

• Winterwhisper, BlogTeam Edition
        April 16, 2019 at 5:45 am

I totally relate to the overflowing book pile that I keep ignoring

What is so impossible?

• Cheetahspark
      April 16, 2019 at 12:06 am

Even if drawing sounds hard, practice makes perfect! Draw something little and not very detailed once a day, and see where that takes you. I know how it feels to be in a slump and to feel like there’s nothing that can get you out of it, but like Birchy said, small steps first <3 Focus on the little things, and then eventually they'll start to get less tiresome :) *huggles*

Spidey4SW

• Spottedpaw/stream
        April 16, 2019 at 1:30 am

Thank you! 🙂

Follow the mystery trail

• Fallenshadows (Fallen)
      April 16, 2019 at 12:49 pm

*hugs* <3 <3 <3

Running for SW!!

5. Ivie | Ivypaw
    April 15, 2019 at 6:44 pm

I know this isn’t nearly as bad as some of you guys’ stories, but I just need some hugs right now.
    I’ve just had my second ever period, so I feel tired, but to add to that we had to go on two hour and a half bus journeys in the heat. 🙁
    And on top of all of that, the Norte Dame Cathedral in Paris (not the Luxembourg one) is on fire! It’s a huge fire, and I don’t think I’ll ever get to see it.
    As many of you know, I’m practically obsessed with Europe, and I want to visit every country in it in my life. That includes that I really want to see all the amazing attractions before they dissapear, like the Azure Window in Malta. It collapsed, but I got to see it first, and that was amazing.
    But I’ve always wanted to see Norte Dame, and I don’t think I ever will now 🙁
    I’m just kinda upset right now, I know it seems stupid, but Europe means so much to me, and I’ve loved France since I was really young.
    Sorry for making you read this cringe, it seems really weird. I just need hugs 🙁

• Here Comes Icy Cottontail
      April 15, 2019 at 7:11 pm

It’s not stupid at all! ❤ It is terrible to think there are historical monuments we may never get to see. I do hope you can see it, one day. But even if you can’t, at least you still have pictures, videos, books about it. It is not the same, but imagine if you didn’t even have photos.

As for the period thing – I totally get you. Sometimes I get so exhausted I fall asleep. It sucks and I have no advice, but I understand. ❤

ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴛᴜᴅᴏʀ ʀᴏꜱᴇ ʜᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴏʀɴꜱ 🌹

• Ivie | Ivypaw
        April 15, 2019 at 7:38 pm

Thanks Icy ^ ^ That’s really making me feel better right now 🙂

• Here Comes Icy Cottontail
          April 15, 2019 at 7:50 pm

ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴛᴜᴅᴏʀ ʀᴏꜱᴇ ʜᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴏʀɴꜱ 🌹

• April 15, 2019 at 9:12 pm

Ugh, periods suck. I’m on mine right now too, so I feel you. They get a little easier once you can predict them and get ready! Heating pads help. A lot. <3

Oh my gosh, I just heard. That’s horrifying. I don’t think this means you won’t be able to see it though! It will most likely be rebuilt. The Notre Dame is such a well-known and important symbol of Paris, and it seems wrong to just let it die. It’s not the same, but maybe it can become something just as beautiful in its own way. It’s not weird! I know how you feel. It’s okay to be sad, and everyone everywhere will mourn with you. *huggles*

• Birchfoot
      April 15, 2019 at 9:17 pm

It’s not cringey at all! When I heard about Notre Dame today, my drama class basically stopped, and my teacher didn’t even say anything about me having my phone out because I was trying to research what had happened. We eventually watched the live footage of it on her computer. It’s not stupid to feel sad about Notre Dame burning – it’s heartbreaking <3

I'm sorry it happened and that you didn't get to see it <3 <3 <3 Hopefully, they can put the fire out quickly, and salvage parts of the cathedral

• Ivie | Ivypaw
      April 15, 2019 at 10:12 pm

Thank all of you, I’ve just seen footage of the French singing Ave Maria (I think that’s how to spell it) and I got really upset, so I came on here and I feel much better. Thank you 😊

• Winterwhisper, BlogTeam Edition
      April 16, 2019 at 5:46 am

I love Europe too. And it’s normal to feel sad. I understand. I’m shocked. 🙁

What is so impossible?

6. Pastelpaw🌸Pasty
    April 15, 2019 at 9:07 pm

My crush and her family won’t be able to come over this weekend and I’m really disappointed. I also don’t know if I should run for CLC at my school. 7 girls are chosen and I’m really worried that I’ll loose

And that’s the tea.

• April 15, 2019 at 9:21 pm

Aww, I’m sorry. They might come over another time! You can also still text your crush this weekend. You don’t have to shut them out.

I don’t know what CLC is, but if you want it, you should go for it. Losing is a valid fear, but you never know if you don’t try. And if you don’t try, you have no chance at all. *huggles*

• Pastelpaw🌸Pasty
      April 15, 2019 at 10:06 pm

My friends are hinting that they won’t vote for me and they are telling me that it’s not a big deal. Gingerpaw also won’t be at advisory tomorrow and she’s my only friend in my advisory.

And that’s the tea.

• Fallenshadows (Fallen)
      April 16, 2019 at 12:53 pm

Aw that sucks, I’m sorry your crush can’t come over. <3 Can you find another weekend where they could come over? Or maybe you could go to their place at some point? And for the CLC, I would go for it. You never really know until you try. <3 Even if you don't get it, it'll be good experience for running for similar things. *hugs* <3 <3 <3

Running for SW!!

7. Shiverfur
    April 15, 2019 at 10:17 pm

I can’t be bothered to do anything. I’ve been on Easter holidays for more than a week and I haven’t studied at all despite having really important mocks in like 3 weeks. If I fail one exam then I’ll either be kicked out of my school or have to retake the year (my school is super academic). I don’t do any of the things I used to do. I used to bake so much but now I never bake anything. It seems like all I do is go on the internet, play my ukelele and eat.
    I want to be motivated but I just can’t. I don’t want to be stuck in my bedroom all day but I am. It’s really frustrating.
    Sometimes ill just sit for hours and hours on my laptop or my phone and I hate it.
    I don’t know what to do anymore

abomination

• Spottedpaw/stream
      April 15, 2019 at 10:49 pm

The same thing’s happening to me. Birchy said to me that I could read a book, or draw, or do something other than using the computer, but just push myself to do it for ten minutes. By that time, you probably would either want to keep going or be able to decide to do something other than use technology. I’ve found out that going outside and taking a walk, or going for a hike, or something like that helps me feel happier, and I can motivate myself to do things easier. Yesterday I went on a hike with my dad, and when I got back I had motivation to do my math homework. I would try putting the computer or phone away to read or something for ten minutes or however long you feel like it, and then go outside, and then you might feel more motivated and happier, and would be able to focus on homework, or studying for tests, or whatever you need to. I hope this helps! <3

Follow the mystery trail

• Shiverfur
        April 16, 2019 at 11:51 am

thank you I’m gonna try to be more productive from now on I think 🙂

abomination

• Birchfoot
      April 16, 2019 at 1:35 am

I know how you feel, and for homework specifically, it’s worse when my phone or computer is around. You could try setting a timer for maybe 20, 30, 45, or more minutes and put away your phone or computer for that time and try to work as best you can? I personally can barely focus when my computer is around or on, and as much as I like listening to music while I work, it’s really distracting <3

I'm sorry 🙁 <3 Good luck on your tests

• Shiverfur
        April 16, 2019 at 11:52 am

thank you <3 you're right, I always get distracted by technology when I'm trying to do work so I'm gonna stop listening to music whilst I'm studying 🙂

abomination

• Birchfoot
          April 16, 2019 at 12:40 pm

Honestly I have to do that too 😛 It’s so easy for me to get distracted while listening to music and it ends up taking me like 3 times as long to work

Good luck with all your schoolwork <3 <3

• Frostpaw | Frostfire (Frosto)
      April 16, 2019 at 2:14 am

lately, I’ve been feeling the same way, too. it might help to start a project at night, when you’re done with electronics for the day, to start a book or a drawing, and then the next day, you might find you really enjoyed it and want to do it instead of your computer. or maybe not get on the computer at all for a few minutes and read a book. 😀
      (by the way, how’s your ear? better, I hope? <3)

Cheet4SW

• Shiverfur
        April 16, 2019 at 11:54 am

thanks I’ll try that 😀
        (and it’s getting better! I mean my ears are still blocked and everything sounds weird and muffled but they don’t hurt anymore so that’s good 🙂 )

abomination

• Fallenshadows (Fallen)
      April 16, 2019 at 12:54 pm

*hugs* <3 <3 <3

Running for SW!!

8. Foxtail (Foxie)
    April 16, 2019 at 2:21 am

Glad I got to see it a few years ago (in person) before it burned 😢💔 It was so cool! So sad that some of that history is lost (it’ll live on in our memories though) and that others won’t be able to have the experience like I did (and other tourists before). 🙁

View post on imgur.com

Faith it 'til you make it

9. HollyshineOfShadowClan
    April 16, 2019 at 3:49 am

We’re doing a play and we just had the auditions. Only problem is, all my friends tried out of one lead and I tried out for another. They say It’s okay and stuff, but the teacher said we might have to vote. And I can’t choose between all my friends since they’re all nice.

Then there’s this extra pressure from GATE, and I have to worry about if I’ll really make it.

I also have this one friend that copies everything. I don’t want to be mean to her or anything, but she’s getting on my nerves. Some of her other friends keep on telling me to ditch her, but I just can’t. She’s annoying, but she’s nice (ish).

Your Majesty, Sparklestar

• Fallenshadows (Fallen)
      April 16, 2019 at 1:05 pm

If you don’t want to vote, could you ask your teacher if you could abstain from voting? If not, could you vote when your friends won’t be around, and then if they ask who you voted for say you don’t want to say because you don’t to cause trouble. I hope you make it! *hugs* <3 <3 <3

Running for SW!!

10. Applemoon es very yeetleet
    April 16, 2019 at 3:50 am

silent sobs

I love this girl. A lot. (( I’m bisexual, and a female, if you were wondering.)) The good thing is, she’s bi/homo too! I just… Can’t find the words to confess to her. I’m scared of rejection….

【♪❈⋆ʏᴇᴇᴛʟᴇᴇᴛ⋆❈♪】