28,271 Replies to “The Hug Page”

1. Monkeyfur
    October 13, 2019 at 10:33 am

To all of you who are living in a city where there is a protest…
    Please be careful and safe..
    I was so scared when I was in a train with those people and I was so scared and annoyed because they were blocking the train from moving.

• that's right it's shivy
      October 13, 2019 at 4:46 pm

alsoooo if they are peaceful protesters (ie climate strikers) then there is no need to be worried, but I agree with the staying safe bit! 🙂

• Willowstep (Wistep)
      October 13, 2019 at 5:37 pm

isn’t happening to me but to everyone in hong kong (there’s protesting there), stay safe!

• Spooky Fally
      October 13, 2019 at 5:54 pm

Yes please be careful, and stay safe! ❤️

geese ftw

• October 13, 2019 at 8:21 pm

Yes, stay safe, Moky! :(((( I live in the country, but to all those who are in the city, stay safe! *hugs* Moky!

White pumpkin pie???

• Ivie | Ivypaw
      October 13, 2019 at 8:26 pm

Yes please!! ❤️❤️
      I’m a peaceful protester, but where I protest there are hardly anyone, like 300 people rip :’)

• October 14, 2019 at 9:16 pm

Are these the Extinction Rebellion protests? They’re non violent and peaceful so don’t worry but stay safe anyway 🙂❤️

2. Spooky Blossomkit! Boo! (Blossy)
    October 13, 2019 at 8:18 pm

Robin realized the first trial was over and she stood still in the forest, taking it all in.

Tall x Jake 4 ever!!

3. October 13, 2019 at 10:16 pm

I’ve commented here recently, and I’ll probably comment here again sometime in the next few weeks about something that’s been bugging me for a while but for now this is just something that’s physical painful.

Wonderful, wonderful asthma. Comes when the seasons start to change. The colder it gets, the worse it becomes. Yesterday, I could hardly even breathe. And my inhaler? It makes me dead shaky(hence why this is so hard to type right now) and yesterday I had to sit down before rehearsal because it was hard to stand. And the best is when I do six puffs and I’m still coughing and shaking like crazy. And when my stupid friend says “Stop dying on us!” every time I cough. And on Thursday she did that but not in a joking tone right before I got on to dance and I literally glared at her because it’s not funny anymore. And she did it yesterday and I literally said, “It’s called asthma” just to make her shut up. It hurts, my chest hurts, my throat hurts, right now it’s okay, but sometimes it’s hard to get a breath in and I hate it.

Right, see y’all later. 😛

#ThankYouWoojin

• October 13, 2019 at 10:49 pm

*Hugs* I have (mild) asthma myself and it’s no fun. May Starclan be with you.

Hello fellow Earthling

• October 14, 2019 at 1:07 am

Aw I’m sorry Blue 🙁 *huggles* 🙁 I wish your friend would stop making those comments! <3

White pumpkin pie???

• October 14, 2019 at 12:58 pm

adsbshsn I have no idea how to help you but I hope it gets better ily ❤❤❤❤❤

#ThankYouWoojin

• October 14, 2019 at 1:08 pm

Hugs! May StarClan be with you.

The Silent Thaw Drama

• Spooky Fally
      October 14, 2019 at 2:25 pm

I’m so sorry Blue. ❤️ If you can tell her about why you don’t like what she’s doing and ask her to stop. It’s not okay for her to being doing that. I hope you feel better! *hugs* ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

geese ftw

• October 15, 2019 at 3:16 am

I’m not sure how asthma works, but maybe talk to a doctor? Maybe you can get a better inhaler? Idk, I’m not an expert. Also, your friend is being unempathetic when she tells you to “stop dying”, maybe you can explain more about asthma to her? *hugs* <3

Viperfrost for Senior Warrior!

• Rushing Stream at Sunset (Sunsetpaw/stream)
      October 15, 2019 at 12:30 pm

(Huggles) I’m the only person in my family that had/has asthma at some point in their lives, but I know what it’s like because my brother has it.

JayxStick

4. October 13, 2019 at 10:42 pm

My art is garbage. Don’t bother saying otherwise, because it is and I can’t draw anything right. No one even cares about my art that much anyways, so I expect no one will bother to read this.

💖 Serenade Ship Captain 💖

• October 13, 2019 at 10:50 pm

I love your art! I’m just the worst at replying to stuff. I always read all of your comments even if I don’t reply to them. Your art is not garbage, and if you believe that so strongly, why not find ways to improve???? There must be some youtube videos or something that can help <3

#ThankYouWoojin

• October 13, 2019 at 10:54 pm

I read it 🙂 *Hugs* I guess won’t say otherwise, since you told me not to (however I shall continue to think otherwise because you said nothing about thinking).

Hello fellow Earthling

• October 13, 2019 at 11:07 pm

Ivyne, when I saw this on the dashboard I was sorry you even thought that! 🙁 I will bother to tell you otherwise, because you’re art is far from garbage! I love your art, I actually kept meaning to ask if you could draw me..? 😀 If you can’t or don’t want to, that is totally fine! :)) But I really like your unique style!! *hugx110000*

White pumpkin pie???

• Spooky Fally
      October 14, 2019 at 2:27 pm

Ivyne your art is wonderful! I love your unique and cool style and I love looking at your work. I’m not the most active on the art page but when do I always look for your drawings. *hugs* ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

geese ftw

• 🐺🎃 Werecheetah 🎃🐺
      October 14, 2019 at 4:38 pm

First of all, I think your art is absolutely wonderful. Second of all, you should be doing art because you enjoy it, not because you want to “do it right” – there’s no right way to draw, and everyone’s styles are different. If you find yourself loathing drawing because you’re “bad” at it – which you’re not – then you’re doing it for all the wrong reasons. I understand as someone who really does suck at art that being “good” at it makes you feel better about yourself and your skills, but you need to understand that art isn’t about that. True artists don’t care what other people think of their work. They do it for themselves. *huggles*

• October 15, 2019 at 1:20 am

I LOVE YOUR ART IVYNE

I was jealous when I first came to the blog, I wanted to draw like that so bad 🙂

And if you want to improve your art, then the art page is a good spot to ask for advice 🙂

Vouch 4 the Viper

• October 15, 2019 at 3:17 am

I read it. <3 I'm sorry you're not feeling confident about your art, it's good even though you don't think so. Sometimes we're our own worst critics. *hugs* <3

Viperfrost for Senior Warrior!

5. Anonymous
    October 14, 2019 at 12:06 am

I absolutely hate talking about my friends behind their backs but I really need to get this off my chest. What I’m about to say isn’t necessarily mean but I would still feel more comfortable posting this comment anonymously.

I have a friend who I’ve previously talked about on here but I’ll call her Cloverkit for this comment. Cloverkit is 4 years younger than me. She is really artistic, sweet, funny, and talented. We also have a lot in common like we both read warriors and love art. She’s really good at art!! The only problem is she’s really spoiled, not a brat but spoiled.
    Like I said she’s really talented and great at art and her parents buy so much nice art for her even when it’s not her birthday or Christmas! She already has a drawing tablet, multiple nice art and animation programs, nice colored pencils, and she is gonna get an iPad Pro and an Apple Pencil even though she has an iPad that works perfectly fine. She also has this app called DIY which has art and animation courses you can take. The app costs $15 – $20 per month. 4 months ago her family dog died and a week later her parents bought a brand new puppy! Today they got another dog for no reason.
    Overall Cloverkit and her siblings are spoiled but Cloverkit is NOT a brat. Her little sister kinda is though. Her family isn’t rich and her parents are really nice. I don’t need hugs just some people to talk to about this with. She’s great person even though she’s spoiled.

• Sweets, Pumpkin Spice Edition
      October 14, 2019 at 1:44 am

I have no clue. Wait, is she like a brat brat? Like used to getting everything her way and when they don’t she throws a fit?

Isfp-t I guess?

• Anonymous
        October 14, 2019 at 2:56 am

No, she’s definitely not a brat brat. Her parents buy her a lot of expensive stuff. She lives 2 hours away but I doubt she throws fits when she doesn’t get what she wants

• Spooky Fally
      October 14, 2019 at 2:30 pm

Aw I’m sorry Anon. ❤️ I don’t have any advice, but I completely understand what you mean. *hugs* ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

geese ftw

• October 14, 2019 at 5:04 pm

I’m sorry 🙁 Her life seems perfect, but I’m sure it’s not :\\ I know how this bothers you :\ Just know she is not better than you <333

White pumpkin pie???

6. October 14, 2019 at 12:39 am

I’ve come to the conclusion that people suck.
    I hate being pressured to grow up, and all my girlfriends are catty and all my guy friends are just dumb. ):

7. Plipplop (Snowpuff)
    October 15, 2019 at 6:18 pm

I honestly don’t know how to feel about this.

3 kids in my hometown got hit by a car in a hit and run. They were okay, but dang was it surreal. The worst thing is that the driver has been identified, but they are STILL on the run last time I checked. I just pray that those kids are alright.

I like ShadedMoss way too much

8. October 16, 2019 at 1:49 am

Agh I’m so stressed out right now. I have two position papers for Model UN due tomorrow and its taking me so long to find the info I need. I’ve been working for an hour (plus about 45 minutes yesterday) and I’m only about a third done with one. I don’t know how I’m going to get these done. Well, off to write two papers for the most stressful club in the world.

Hello fellow Earthling

• October 16, 2019 at 4:04 am

Yay the first ones done….

Hello fellow Earthling

• October 16, 2019 at 8:14 am

Yay! I’m sorry. Writing papers is NOT fun especially for clubs. Don’t worry, Flamecloud, you’ll get through it. Try listening to songs perhaps and take rests in between to refresh your mind. May StarClan help you!

The Silent Thaw Drama

• October 16, 2019 at 1:06 pm

Awwww that sucks 🙁 *huggles!* Flame <3333 I wish you luck! You can do it! <33333

White pumpkin pie???

• Spooky Fally
      October 16, 2019 at 1:20 pm

Aw I’m sorry Flame. ❤️ You can do this! Take a deep breath, and focus on one thing at a time. If you feel yourself getting frustrated, set it aside and work on something else. Good luck! *hugs* ❤️❤️❤️

geese ftw

9. Spooky Blossomkit! Boo! (Blossy)
    October 16, 2019 at 5:59 am

So I started 5th grade a month ago, and now I to think some of my friends aren’t going to my middle school and that makes me sad. Redkit thinks she going to horizon, so does dustkit. (My friend who is a guy) I can’t confirm these, but if they’re true that would be sad. But, it isn’t that big of a deal and they’ll just go to whatever school they
    ‘re assigned 🙂
    I’ll miss them but, yeah

Tall x Jake 4 ever!!

• Spooky Fally
      October 16, 2019 at 3:59 pm

I’m sorry Blossy dear. ❤️ Do you have their phone numbers/email addresses so you can keep in touch? And it’s also good to remember that while you might lose some friends, there will also be many opportunities to make new ones! You could join some clubs and teams, or try to sit with new people at lunch. *hugs* ❤️❤️❤️

geese ftw

• Spooky Blossomkit! Boo! (Blossy)
        October 16, 2019 at 4:03 pm

Yeah, I’m just nervous for middle school, thanks ❤️

Tall x Jake 4 ever!!

10. October 16, 2019 at 8:11 am

I’m so stressed. A best friend of mine, let’s call her Breezewing, has been writing a new book of hers. And she seems to have copied several of my ideas and characters (only changed the names and some descriptions) from Darkest Forest and Moonrise in it, like the pack idea and the evil cat idea. My protagonist were a silver tabby she-cat with emerald green eyes. Her protagonist is a silver tabby she-cat TOO but with silver eyes. I feel betrayed for she was one of the first persons I shared my books with and nonetheless, we were pretty close. I wonder if I’m making mountains out of molehills since one sister of one of my best friends, we’ll call her Briarflight, had messaged me with a rant about Breezewing since Briarflight and her sister (my best friend) had been writing a book together but some of their ideas had popped up in Breezewing’s books. I don’t know what to think. Are my dumb mind being wrongly suspicious of Breezewing because of some friend’s assumptions?

Please, I need some hugs.

P.S: Sorry about my rant.

The Silent Thaw Drama

• October 16, 2019 at 9:11 am

Breezewing had also taken some of the minor ideas of my book but noticing it, I hadn’t said anything. Should I speak up? What should I do?

The Silent Thaw Drama

• Spooky Fally
      October 16, 2019 at 4:01 pm

Aw I’m sorry Ivyla. ❤️ I would definitely speak up; it’s possible she’s doing that because she really likes your ideas, but that’s still not okay. If she keeps doing it, tell an adult – stealing another person’s ideas and creations isn’t cool. Perhaps you could give her some different ideas she could start from and run with. *hugs* ❤️❤️❤️

geese ftw

11. October 16, 2019 at 3:36 pm

Agghh okay I just need to rant a little bit.
    So the other day at school, I was in Fitness. The PE teacher said that if you wanted extra credit for your grade, you could follow the school’s sport’s account on Instagram and show him that you did it. And can I just say, THAT IS TOTALLY NOT AN APPROPRIATE ASSIGNMENT. Like I understand the teacher wanting the students to follow the sport’s account, but making it extra credit? This especially isn’t fair, because I don’t even have social media. So I don’t even have the opportunity to get the extra credit. It’s just frustrating 🙁.

Running for Senior Warrior! <3

• Kat
      October 16, 2019 at 3:48 pm

Hmm, maybe bring it up to the higher-ups at your school? Or even just the teacher? It really isn’t a fair assignment–lots of kids aren’t allowed to have social media, or in general not have access to do so.

Be excellent to each other.

• Spooky Fally
      October 16, 2019 at 4:03 pm

Ugh that really sucks, I’m sorry Fawny. ❤️ I would do what Kat said – definitely talk to the teacher, or the higher-ups, because that is a very unfair assignment. A lot of people assume that everyone has social media, but that’s not true. Stand up not just for yourself, but for anyone else in your class that doesn’t have social media, too. *hugs* ❤️❤️❤️

geese ftw

12. Plipplop (Snowpuff)
    October 16, 2019 at 4:27 pm

Welp, I had an interesting couple of days

I accidentally pushed myself too hard in karate so my back kills, I ripped my folder and my anxiety decided to keep myself up all night due to that, 3 kids got hit by a car in my hometown, and I drank way too much coffee and are now jittery as hecc.

I like ShadedMoss way too much

• October 16, 2019 at 4:46 pm

That sucks 🙁 *huggles* 🙁 I do karate too, so I understand <333 Maybe you should drink some water?

White pumpkin pie???

• Spooky Fally
      October 16, 2019 at 8:42 pm

Aw I’m sorry. ❤️For your back, you could try to do some light stretching, and take it easy for the next few days. Were any of the papers in your folder damaged? If they weren’t, you could try tucking them into your corresponding notebook for a couple days, until you can get a new folder. And hopefully the kids that were hit are okay! Have you heard anything new about them since your last post? *hugs* ❤️❤️❤️

geese ftw

• Plipplop (Snowpuff)
        October 16, 2019 at 11:26 pm

They are alright, but what happened to the driver I have no idea. My papers were alright, I just hate how my anxiety functions.

I like ShadedMoss way too much

13. Lightningpaw(Lightingshadow)
    October 16, 2019 at 5:43 pm

Guys, my grandma has cancer. I lost my papa already, and now her? I’m so done…..

• October 16, 2019 at 5:55 pm

aw! I’m so sorry to hear that Lighningpaw! I don’t know what to say… hugs

The Silent Thaw Drama

• Spooky Fally
      October 16, 2019 at 8:46 pm

Oh no, I’m so sorry Lightning. ❤️ Depending on how far along the cancer is, it’s possible she could still live. My grandmother has had cancer (twice) and she’s still around (not in the best of health, but still). Cherish your memories with her, spend as much as time as you can with her now, and if she does pass remember that she would no longer be in any pain. Stay strong dear! *hugs* ❤️❤️❤️

geese ftw

• October 16, 2019 at 9:52 pm

I’m so sorry :((((((( I wish her and you the best <33333 I'll pray for her <333 *huggles* Lightning <33

White pumpkin pie???

• Briarpaw and Pumpkins
      October 17, 2019 at 5:52 pm

Ahh I’m so sorry!!!

• October 18, 2019 at 12:41 pm

Sorry, Lightningpaw! I promise I’ll pray for her!

Infinite huggles for you!