The Hug Page

The Hug Page is here. Because, whoever we are, we still need hugs. This is still the best place to come if you’re feeling sad and need a hug from BlogClan…

Fading Echoes

(Sh! This is a new Hug Page. You can find the old one here)

If you feel unsafe in your situation, please call one of the following hotlines or talk to an adult that you trust:

Sexual assault US: 1-800-656-4673
National runaway hotlines US: 1-800-786-2929 (call), Text 66008 (text)
Child abuse hotline US: 1-800-422-4453 (call), Text 1-800-422-4453 (text)
National alliance on mental illness US: 1-800-950-6264
BullyingCanada: (877) 352-4497 (call or text), Support@BullyingCanada.ca (email)
Trevor project (LGBTQ+): 1-866-488-7386 (call), Text START to 678678 (text)
Trans lifeline US: 1-877-565-8860
Trans lifeline Canada: 1-877-330-6366
Kids Help Phone: 1-800-668-6868 (call), Text CONNECT to 686868 (text), click for live chat
Crisis Text Line US: Text HOME to 741741
Crisis Text Line Canada: Text HOME to 686868
Crisis Text Line UK: Text SHOUT to 85258 Childline UK: 0800 1111
Anxiety UK Infoline (Telephone): 03444 775 774
Anxiety UK Infoline (Text): 07537 416 905 Childline UK: 0800 1111
Anxiety UK Infoline (Telephone): 03444 775 774
Anxiety UK Infoline (Text): 07537 416 905 Samaritans UK Helpline: 116 123
Samaritans UK Charity Email: jo@samaritans.org No Panic UK (Charity that offers support for panic attacks and OCD): 0844 967 4848 Beat UK (For eating disorders): 0808 801 0677 (adults) or 0808 801 0711 (for under-18s)

International suicide hotlines
United Kingdom: 08457909090
USA: 18002738255
Youth suicide prevention Australia: 08 93 88 2500
Canada: 5147234000 (Montreal); 18662773553 (outside Montreal)
PAPYRUS (Young Suicide Prevention Society) HOPELINE UK: 0800 068 4141 (Phone)

If you know other hotlines that provide support that are not on this list, feel free to contact a BlogTeam member to add it to this list.

A note from BlogTeam: When offering comfort or advice to BlogClanners, please be advised to steer clear of religious-based consolation.  While you may have the best intentions, the best advice is one that the reader can most readily relate to.  Remember, not everyone believes or should rightfully believe in the same tradition that you do.

32,987 Replies to “The Hug Page”

1. October 10, 2019 at 1:58 am

I feel ignored at BlogClan.
    Am I even a good writer anymore? Do I have good stories? Everytime I post my fanfiction everyone comments on everyone elses’ fanfics, but i think no one sees mine. It’s stupid, but i feel kind of down when I go here.

• October 10, 2019 at 2:50 am

Awwww Blossom I definitely don’t ignore you! 🙁 I’m sorry you feel that way <3333 And you sure do write good stories! :))) *HUGGGGSSS* I hope you feel better <333

• Monkeyfur
      October 10, 2019 at 12:24 pm

IGNORED?????
      Blossom, your stories are one of the best…
      Not everyone comments on other’s fanfics, at the start no one commented. I only had one comment on my fanfic once a month.
      Don’t worry Blossom and I am so sorry for not commenting on your fanfics.
      *One tip: I think you should seperate your chapter into parts, so I don’t have to read everything in one go. That would really help. But anyways, your stories are way better than mine..

• October 10, 2019 at 4:53 pm

Thanks Monkeyfur! I never actually thought about doing it in parts, I’ll try that🤔
        YOU have awesome stories. I never saw you being the villain(possibly)🧡

• October 10, 2019 at 2:56 pm

No! I’m very intrigued by the one you just posted, and I literally just don’t have time right now to read it. When I have the chance I will <3

#ThankYouWoojin

• October 10, 2019 at 4:54 pm

💜Thanks Blue, I feel bad. I feel kind of ridiculous after posting that😬

• October 10, 2019 at 5:26 pm

Don’t worry, we can’t control our emotions <3

#ThankYouWoojin

• Ravenfeather/ Ravenpaw
          October 12, 2019 at 12:58 am

It’s fine! Sometimes I can’t stop myself from doing things like that.

• Ravenfeather/ Ravenpaw
      October 12, 2019 at 12:53 am

You are a great writer! I just don’t read fanfiction anymore because all the long paragraphs and scrolling give me headaches and make me dizzy.

2. junwi
    October 10, 2019 at 3:57 am

me @ literally everyone enjoying inktober and being good at art: god i wish that were me

• October 10, 2019 at 2:24 pm

Aw 🙁 I’m not doing inktober <333 You're not alone! <3 *hugsss* <333

• 🍂 Pineblossom 🍁
      October 12, 2019 at 1:31 am

I’m not doing inktober either because I procrastinate 😛 but juni, your art is good. I know that you’ve heard that a ton of times, and that you probably won’t believe me when I say it, but I’m just putting it out there <3 Hope you find some inspiration soon 🙂

✧ running for sw! ✧

• juni
        October 14, 2019 at 1:03 am

bold of you to assume that people liked my art

• Rushing Stream at Sunset (Sunsetpaw/stream)
      October 15, 2019 at 12:36 pm

I started Inktober, but I gave up on it pretty quickly.

I'm changing my warrior name!

3. Starpaw/blossom
    October 10, 2019 at 4:17 am

I’m very worried about my friend.

She says that she literally cries every day to relieve stress, and while I can understand the relieving stress part, it’s still very concerning. She also has these mood swings, and I never know if I’ve done anything wrong or not. She’s also been having big family issues lately, and I’m very worried. I’m too scared to ask her about it because she likes to keep her life private (totally understandable) and she will kind of close off if you ask.

Please send hugs for her ❤️
    I love her a lot and I’m very worried ❤️

• Monkeyfur
      October 10, 2019 at 12:29 pm

“Hugs” I feel so sorry for her.

• October 10, 2019 at 2:26 pm

I’m so sorry 🙁 *x1000 hugs* to her <3333333

• October 10, 2019 at 2:57 pm

Just try to be there for her, and if you think you’ve done something wrong, just ask <3

#ThankYouWoojin

• Emberblaze (Emb)
      October 11, 2019 at 5:34 am

*hugs* maybe try talking to your school counsellor to see how you can help? I’m not really sure but *hugs*

Scars~I AM THEY

• October 11, 2019 at 11:45 pm

*hugs* ❤️

I cannot stop twinkling!

• Ravenfeather/ Ravenpaw
      October 12, 2019 at 12:57 am

I hope shes alright!
      Don’t worry, I’m not saying that she’s exactly like me but with all my family issues and stress put on me from my instrument I do the same things, and some things I just don’t want my friens to know.

4. October 10, 2019 at 4:27 pm

So for those of you who don’t know, all of my relatives live back in Ohio (and some of them live in Michigan). I live all the way in Missouri, and we usually go to Ohio (and we always stay at my aunt and uncle’s house) during the summer and Christmas time (although we did visit during spring break in March to see my oldest cousin’s new baby).

Anyway, back to who I actually want to talk about-my grandma. I haven’t seen her since spring break due to some drama stuff. I remember during the summer in Ohio, I had seen a print-out of an email that my grandma sent to all of my adult relatives on the counter. It was talking about this diet my grandma has been on for quite some time now. I guess she’s just behaving differently than normal. I got a lot of this from snippets of conversations that I’ve heard from my mom and other relatives, so it might sound a bit choppy. So back in spring break while we were in Ohio, before I actually saw my grandma, my mom’s aunt and uncle came over. We all had dinner together and we broke out a bunch of this sweet stuff. While all of us were downstairs, I overheard my mom’s aunt and my mom talking about how my grandma hasn’t acknowledged the fact that my cousin’s baby has been born, and how my mom’s aunt and my grandma saw each other at a YMCA and gave each other evil eyes or something. And my grandma apparently has been posting mean comments on everyone’s Facebook pages (everyone being all of our relatives that have Facebook). Then a couple days later, my brothers and I spent the night at my grandma’s house. My brothers had started talking to my grandma about my cousin’s baby, and I managed to silence them because I knew that my grandma hadn’t acknowledged the fact that my cousin’s baby has been born, and I didn’t want her to get jealous or start sending more hate messages or anything like that. The next day after breakfast, my grandma started asking me about our trip so far. When she asked me who we’ve seen so far, I tried to avoid talking about my mom’s aunt and uncle because I thought that my grandma had grudges on them or something, judging by when my mom’s aunt and my grandma saw each other at the YMCA. But I said it anyway, and I definitely noticed my grandma’s expression change. And then over the summer, I never saw my grandma, and I bet my mom spend about half of the time in Ohio talking to my relatives about her.

And another issue that is in our family is my uncle (another one, not the one who’s house we stay in). I’m still not sure if him and my aunt have divorced with each other yet. I do remember that last Christmas, my cousin (15 years old), aunt, and uncle came over to my aunt’s house (the one we stay in). My other cousin (who was around 21 at the time) was also there, too, and so was my oldest cousin (the one with the baby). My dad, my 21 year old cousin, and my brothers were playing pool together. My dad told me to go find my 15 year old cousin. So I went upstairs, and as I was, I started hearing some arguing. Sure enough, I see my aunts, uncles, my oldest cousin (who is a girl just so you know), and my mom arguing with each other. I tried to ask them where my 15 year old cousin was, and my oldest cousin screamed in my face, “Go away! We’re having an adult conversation right now!” But my mom didn’t notice that, and if she did, she would’ve gotten SO mad at my oldest cousin. But apparently, everyone was so busy arguing with each other that no one noticed. So I ran back downstairs, and started screaming in my pillow. No one downstairs noticed me doing that. Eventually though, my 15 year old cousin came back from the bathroom and we watched YouTube with my brothers, which distracted me from all the commotion upstairs.

Then the next summer, one night when I should’ve been in bed, I decided to have some fun and listen in to what my mom, aunt, uncle, and 21 year old cousin were talking about upstairs. I heard my mom talk about what exactly happened that night during Christmas when my oldest cousin screamed at me. Apparently, my uncle (the one who might divorce with my aunt) had gotten drunk and he brought out all of these trash bags filled with his things from his car. It was the stuff that my uncle was going to take with him to his new apartment he would be moving in (which I’m not sure if he actually has yet). And a couple days before I was listening to their conversation, we visited my mom’s aunt’s cottage on the lake for a couple of days. While I was listening to the conversation, I heard my mom say that my 15 year old cousin was ignoring me there, which I can agree with. Back then, the two of us would always to fun things together and stick with each other. But now, of course he’s growing up, and he’s just becoming ignorant to almost everyone. My aunt even thinks he has hearing problems, it’s that bad. And my 21 year old cousin said that he had said something mean about my uncle to my 15 year old cousin for some reason. And he started rambling on about how my 15 year old cousin would most likely forget about it.

What’s even worse about all of this madness is that I feel like I can’t become involved. ALL of my cousins are older than me, and they’re all in this. Well, my 14 year old cousin doesn’t really care that much, but I do. I’m grown up enough to be involved in this! I know how it can feel! Heck, if I step in, this all might end! Everyone is just treating me like a little kid. All of the adults talk literally right in front of me about all of this drama, feeding me with more and more information.

Help plz.

• October 10, 2019 at 5:06 pm

I’m sorry Forestpool💚😕
      Family drama IS THE WORSE. Especially when everyone talks about it in front of you. It’s best you probably try to stay out of it…
      Is there any other family members you can hang out with or talk to that aren’t in the drama that much?
      Can you try texting your friends and see how they’re doing? Or go and have some you time, just yourself?

Like i said, it’s probably best you keep your distance. You can have one bite of the cake mix, but don’t have too much or you’ll have a stomach ache from the raw egg. Terrible metaphor😂 but keep your distance, have one ‘bite’ of the ‘cake mix’.
      Talk to your family about some positive things, keep the subject off if people are talking to you.

And maybe sit in your room or the room you’re staying in and read a book, draw, do whatever you like! If you brought something you like, why don’t you do it in your room and have time to breathe?
      In these situations, it’s good to distance yourself.
      Just remember that this drama will never involve you and you won’t get too deep in it.
      People usually are mean or argue because of their own fears.

What I like to do is visualize a fence that is around me. If you’re in your own garden, they are the wounded dogs outside barking at each other. You see them, you see that they’re fighting, they’re wounded; but you have a boundary!
      Boundaries. Just put down your boundaries.
      Don’t put a wall where you ignore them, but a fence.
      You see them, but you’re not in the same garden as them.

*huggles* Hope things get better with your family❤️

• October 10, 2019 at 7:20 pm

🙁 *hugsssss x1000* Forest <33

5. October 11, 2019 at 2:16 pm

Appereantly if I do something faster than someone else that means that I’m cheating.

Gotta break the taboo

• October 11, 2019 at 7:30 pm

What????????? Whoever said that is a cheat themselves! >:( <33333 *hugs* <3333333

• October 11, 2019 at 10:11 pm

Ugh it sucks when people are sour losers.

Join the Lumen Trials Roleplay

• 🍂 Pineblossom 🍁
      October 12, 2019 at 1:27 am

Oh my gosh I hate when people assume that. You might just be doing it faster than them. They should get over it. If you normally do all the numbers, why wouldn’t you be doing it now? People should trust others when they’re doing something. That’s how society works, but unfortunately, some people decide to ruin it for everyone.
      I remember my friends telling me about a person in their group many years ago, who always cheated and was also caught by the coaches a couple times. Once they had to do conditioning all over again because this person cheated (though the coaches didn’t name them specifically, everybody knew it was her). I’m sorry that you’re feeling this way, hopefully you feel better <3

✧ running for sw! ✧

6. October 11, 2019 at 11:09 pm

Arg I despise my brother’s friends.

So my brother, Fluffkit (his Oc’s Fluffpelt) has friends over 3-4 times a week. They are loud, and I generally don’t love loud little boys. So, here’s our cast: Bossykit, Loudkit, Sneakykit, and Newkit. Loudkit is loud, but overall my favorite of the bunch because he’s actually kinda sweet when he’s not yelling.

So, Bossykit is this spoiled little kid who gets whatever he wants and expects that to carry over to our house. He has so much technology, more than any kit needs, and most of the time he just sits there on his phone. He also hates exercise, piano music, and anything outside. If the other kits want to the park, he will refuse to move. Basically, if the other kits try to do anything he doesn’t want to do, he refuses to move. He spoils the fun for everyone, and also doesn’t hold back on his rude comments. (“Oh, I like your new couch. Sort of reminds me of the one we keep down in your basement!” “Oh, Flamecloud, you finally got a phone? Wait, it’s a flip phone? *Rolls eyes* I would think that since your older than me you’d have a better phone.” “Fluffkit, you sleep with a stuffed animal? I stopped doing that a while ago.”)

Sneakykit seems nice, but he likes to orchestrate trouble. He doesn’t get involved in the arguments, but he bring up topics that make Bossykit mad on purpose. He also tries to get people to pick sides when Bossykit starts argueing with people.

Newkit thus far is less annoying than Sneakykit and Bossykit, but he likes to argue with Bossykit. He’ll provoke him, and sometimes refuses to do anything Bossykit wants to do. (Bossykit then refuses to do anything Newkit wants to do.)

They argue constantly, which really stresses my brother out. They’re loud, annoying , and they make my mom cook them tons and tons of snacks because they can’t agree on just one thing. Today Loudkit and Bossykit refused to play with the other three because the game was “too boring” and instead started doing origami, which the other boys hate. (AND IT WAS MY PAPER) When Newkit, Sneakykit, and Loudkit went home, Bossykit wouldn’t stop using up MY paper to play with my brother, and just sat there using up all my paper while Fluffkit looked sad.

They also blow up each other’s mine craft houses. I don’t know why they’re friends. I wouldn’t stay friends with them.

(We also have a neighbor, Eggkit, who comes over, demands my mom make him eggs, and watches my brother’s computer time hour then leaves)

Join the Lumen Trials Roleplay

• October 12, 2019 at 12:40 am

Ugh 🙁 They sound like brats, I’m sorry 🙁 *huggles* most little boys are really hard to deal with <333 Will your mom stand up to them? If so, maybe you should tell them how they irritate you <33 *HUGS* Good luck with them :\\ They have no right to talk to you that way <3

• Ravenfeather/ Ravenpaw
      October 12, 2019 at 12:46 am

I feel your pain. This is my life except instead of your brother’s friends are my 6 siblings

• October 12, 2019 at 2:11 pm

I’m sorry. The little beasts are over at my house way to often but at least I don’t have to live with them 🙁

Join the Lumen Trials Roleplay

7. 🎃 🍂 Moon that stripes over Autumn leaves (Moonpaw/stripe)🍂 🎃
    October 12, 2019 at 5:33 pm

As for the whole “I’m-being-a-secret-rebel-about-the-blog-but-trying-to-fix-it” situation, it’s not really going well. I told my mom about the blog’s existence, and she said she would “look at it” but hasn’t yet. I told her it was a blog by one of the Warriors authors and the every comment was moderated. But I’m too nervous to ask for it, every time I think I’ll know what they’ll say and get a “speech” ready, I’ll here them say something like: “Can you believe so-and-so? They’re letting their kid on the Internet! ” and I’m just like, who am I kidding they will absolutely kill me if I ask. And even if they said yes, they would probably want to see every comment I make and be like “why don’t you introduced yourself on this “say hi page” here? And obviously I’m not new and even if I put “Hi I’m Moonpaw/stripe” people would be confused. And then there’s the Clanniversary-thing and I just don’t see how it could work and I should probably just go inactive and forget about the Blog.
    I kinda love (and by that I mean I hate) that my parents think that the Internet is so horrible and that every kid that’s on it is being abused and is miserable when what makes me miserable is having to keep it a secret. Never once have a felt threatened on the blog, or even the Internet in general.
    Sorry if this sounds stupid, but I really needed to get this out.

• October 12, 2019 at 6:58 pm

If it means that you’ll stay, we’ll totally cooperate with you on the “Say hi” page thing. You wouldn’t have to change your clanniversary because we know. Show them that this is a safe website, if that’ll sway them. Good luck, Moons ❤️

下雨天的阳光

• October 12, 2019 at 8:58 pm

Oh that’s so awful 🙁 🙁 *HUGGLES* Moons <3333 Anything you have to do, like Rainie said, will be okay with us if it means you can stay <33 *hugglessss* <333 🙁 🙁 🙁

8. Embermoon/paw (Emby)
    October 12, 2019 at 9:56 pm

To anyone here having a bad day,
    “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
    If someone is making you dumb or inferior, that’s not ok, and you need to express that. Because you are beautiful and nothing anyone can say will change that unless you let it.

9. Monkeyfur
    October 13, 2019 at 10:33 am

To all of you who are living in a city where there is a protest…
    Please be careful and safe..
    I was so scared when I was in a train with those people and I was so scared and annoyed because they were blocking the train from moving.

• that's right it's shivy
      October 13, 2019 at 4:46 pm

alsoooo if they are peaceful protesters (ie climate strikers) then there is no need to be worried, but I agree with the staying safe bit! 🙂

• Willowstep (Wistep)
      October 13, 2019 at 5:37 pm

isn’t happening to me but to everyone in hong kong (there’s protesting there), stay safe!

• Spooky Fally
      October 13, 2019 at 5:54 pm

Yes please be careful, and stay safe! ❤️

6.022 x 10^23

• October 13, 2019 at 8:21 pm

Yes, stay safe, Moky! :(((( I live in the country, but to all those who are in the city, stay safe! *hugs* Moky!

• October 14, 2019 at 1:09 am

By the way…. what is everyone protesting on? No one in my family really keeps up on politics 🙁

• October 14, 2019 at 1:28 am

Protests happen for a lot of different reasons, but for the sake of keeping politics and political/controversial debate that isn’t related to Warriors off the blog, we’re going to stop this train of thought here 🙂 Stay safe, everyone!

Moderator, BlogClan's Deputy

• Ivie | Ivypaw
      October 13, 2019 at 8:26 pm

Yes please!! ❤️❤️
      I’m a peaceful protester, but where I protest there are hardly anyone, like 300 people rip :’)

• October 14, 2019 at 9:16 pm

Are these the Extinction Rebellion protests? They’re non violent and peaceful so don’t worry but stay safe anyway 🙂❤️

10. Spooky Blossomkit! Boo! (Blossy)
    October 13, 2019 at 8:18 pm

Robin realized the first trial was over and she stood still in the forest, taking it all in.

MeOw KeRcHoW

11. October 13, 2019 at 10:16 pm

I’ve commented here recently, and I’ll probably comment here again sometime in the next few weeks about something that’s been bugging me for a while but for now this is just something that’s physical painful.

Wonderful, wonderful asthma. Comes when the seasons start to change. The colder it gets, the worse it becomes. Yesterday, I could hardly even breathe. And my inhaler? It makes me dead shaky(hence why this is so hard to type right now) and yesterday I had to sit down before rehearsal because it was hard to stand. And the best is when I do six puffs and I’m still coughing and shaking like crazy. And when my stupid friend says “Stop dying on us!” every time I cough. And on Thursday she did that but not in a joking tone right before I got on to dance and I literally glared at her because it’s not funny anymore. And she did it yesterday and I literally said, “It’s called asthma” just to make her shut up. It hurts, my chest hurts, my throat hurts, right now it’s okay, but sometimes it’s hard to get a breath in and I hate it.

Right, see y’all later. 😛

#ThankYouWoojin

• October 13, 2019 at 10:49 pm

*Hugs* I have (mild) asthma myself and it’s no fun. May Starclan be with you.

Join the Lumen Trials Roleplay

• October 14, 2019 at 1:07 am

Aw I’m sorry Blue 🙁 *huggles* 🙁 I wish your friend would stop making those comments! <3

• October 14, 2019 at 12:58 pm

adsbshsn I have no idea how to help you but I hope it gets better ily ❤❤❤❤❤

she showed me all the stars ~

• October 14, 2019 at 1:08 pm

Hugs! May StarClan be with you.

*σн sнσω үσυяsεℓғ!*

• Spooky Fally
      October 14, 2019 at 2:25 pm

I’m so sorry Blue. ❤️ If you can tell her about why you don’t like what she’s doing and ask her to stop. It’s not okay for her to being doing that. I hope you feel better! *hugs* ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

6.022 x 10^23

• October 15, 2019 at 3:16 am

I’m not sure how asthma works, but maybe talk to a doctor? Maybe you can get a better inhaler? Idk, I’m not an expert. Also, your friend is being unempathetic when she tells you to “stop dying”, maybe you can explain more about asthma to her? *hugs* <3

I cannot stop twinkling!

• Rushing Stream at Sunset (Sunsetpaw/stream)
      October 15, 2019 at 12:30 pm

(Huggles) I’m the only person in my family that had/has asthma at some point in their lives, but I know what it’s like because my brother has it.

I'm changing my warrior name!

12. October 13, 2019 at 10:42 pm

My art is garbage. Don’t bother saying otherwise, because it is and I can’t draw anything right. No one even cares about my art that much anyways, so I expect no one will bother to read this.

Daffiolet tho

• October 13, 2019 at 10:50 pm

I love your art! I’m just the worst at replying to stuff. I always read all of your comments even if I don’t reply to them. Your art is not garbage, and if you believe that so strongly, why not find ways to improve???? There must be some youtube videos or something that can help <3

#ThankYouWoojin

• October 13, 2019 at 10:54 pm

I read it 🙂 *Hugs* I guess won’t say otherwise, since you told me not to (however I shall continue to think otherwise because you said nothing about thinking).

Join the Lumen Trials Roleplay

• October 13, 2019 at 11:07 pm

Ivyne, when I saw this on the dashboard I was sorry you even thought that! 🙁 I will bother to tell you otherwise, because you’re art is far from garbage! I love your art, I actually kept meaning to ask if you could draw me..? 😀 If you can’t or don’t want to, that is totally fine! :)) But I really like your unique style!! *hugx110000*

• Spooky Fally
      October 14, 2019 at 2:27 pm

Ivyne your art is wonderful! I love your unique and cool style and I love looking at your work. I’m not the most active on the art page but when do I always look for your drawings. *hugs* ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

6.022 x 10^23

• 🐺🎃 Werecheetah 🎃🐺
      October 14, 2019 at 4:38 pm

First of all, I think your art is absolutely wonderful. Second of all, you should be doing art because you enjoy it, not because you want to “do it right” – there’s no right way to draw, and everyone’s styles are different. If you find yourself loathing drawing because you’re “bad” at it – which you’re not – then you’re doing it for all the wrong reasons. I understand as someone who really does suck at art that being “good” at it makes you feel better about yourself and your skills, but you need to understand that art isn’t about that. True artists don’t care what other people think of their work. They do it for themselves. *huggles*

• October 15, 2019 at 1:20 am

I LOVE YOUR ART IVYNE

I was jealous when I first came to the blog, I wanted to draw like that so bad 🙂

And if you want to improve your art, then the art page is a good spot to ask for advice 🙂

卄乇ㄚ

• October 15, 2019 at 3:17 am

I read it. <3 I'm sorry you're not feeling confident about your art, it's good even though you don't think so. Sometimes we're our own worst critics. *hugs* <3

I cannot stop twinkling!

13. Anonymous
    October 14, 2019 at 12:06 am

I absolutely hate talking about my friends behind their backs but I really need to get this off my chest. What I’m about to say isn’t necessarily mean but I would still feel more comfortable posting this comment anonymously.

I have a friend who I’ve previously talked about on here but I’ll call her Cloverkit for this comment. Cloverkit is 4 years younger than me. She is really artistic, sweet, funny, and talented. We also have a lot in common like we both read warriors and love art. She’s really good at art!! The only problem is she’s really spoiled, not a brat but spoiled.
    Like I said she’s really talented and great at art and her parents buy so much nice art for her even when it’s not her birthday or Christmas! She already has a drawing tablet, multiple nice art and animation programs, nice colored pencils, and she is gonna get an iPad Pro and an Apple Pencil even though she has an iPad that works perfectly fine. She also has this app called DIY which has art and animation courses you can take. The app costs $15 – $20 per month. 4 months ago her family dog died and a week later her parents bought a brand new puppy! Today they got another dog for no reason.
    Overall Cloverkit and her siblings are spoiled but Cloverkit is NOT a brat. Her little sister kinda is though. Her family isn’t rich and her parents are really nice. I don’t need hugs just some people to talk to about this with. She’s great person even though she’s spoiled.

• Sweets, Pumpkin Spice Edition
      October 14, 2019 at 1:44 am

I have no clue. Wait, is she like a brat brat? Like used to getting everything her way and when they don’t she throws a fit?

Sweets4SW!!!!!!

• Anonymous
        October 14, 2019 at 2:56 am

No, she’s definitely not a brat brat. Her parents buy her a lot of expensive stuff. She lives 2 hours away but I doubt she throws fits when she doesn’t get what she wants

• Spooky Fally
      October 14, 2019 at 2:30 pm

Aw I’m sorry Anon. ❤️ I don’t have any advice, but I completely understand what you mean. *hugs* ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

6.022 x 10^23

• October 14, 2019 at 5:04 pm

I’m sorry 🙁 Her life seems perfect, but I’m sure it’s not :\\ I know how this bothers you :\ Just know she is not better than you <333