28,271 Replies to “The Hug Page”

1. October 19, 2019 at 4:48 am

I’ve felt pretty awful emotionally all week. One of the reasons is Stormpaw. She hasn’t really done anything C, but I’m still mad at her for what she did. It’s been more than two weeks. All my friends seem to have completely forgotten that anything had happened. Moonpaw, being the wonderful, forgiving person she is, is talking to Stormpaw more and trying to forgive her. I’m basically the complete opposite. I don’t forgive her in the slightest, and I try very hard to ignore her when I can. Yesterday during language arts, Moonpaw and Stormpaw were talking and I mentioned to Skypaw that I was surprised Moonpaw wasn’t still mad at her. Skypaw told me that it had all happened a while ago, and most people have forgotten about it and let it go. The only other person I felt like I could talk to that felt the same as I did was Echopaw, but now she hangs out with Stormpaw a lot and I can’t tell if she’s faking being her friend (because she does that to a lot of people) or what, but I feel like she’ll just tell me basically what Skypaw said. Sooo now I feel like I can’t really talk to my friends about my personal problems because I’m scared they’re all mad at me for still being mad at Stormpaw.
    Alsooo Moonpaw draws a lot, but she does humans rather than animals. And she’s super good. I draw stuff all the time during class and my friends’ll look over and say “huh, that’s cool” and then they’ll see Moonpaw’s drawings and start gushing about how darn good she is and start showing everyone else in the grade. I know I shouldn’t complain but just hhhh

• October 19, 2019 at 3:52 pm

It’s okay, perhaps talk to them in private? I haven’t had this happen so I don’t know. I hope it gets better!

Tall x Jake 4 ever!!

• Snowbreeze
      October 19, 2019 at 6:11 pm

I’m not really sure how to help, but sorry about all this! <3 I hope everything gets sorted out, and your drawings are amazing. *Huggles*

• October 20, 2019 at 3:01 am

sorry, but uh.. what did Stormpaw do?

sksksilent thaw!

• October 20, 2019 at 3:14 pm

the whole thing is a few pages back, but basically she accused Moonpaw of replacing my friend Silverpaw with Moonpaw’s friend Shellpaw, announced really loudly to some people that my friend Crowpaw is bi (and lots of people who weren’t supposed to know overheard) and then claimed she didn’t think she’d said it that loudly, and when I told her to leave them alone she started freaking out and blaming Moonpaw for more stuff she didn’t do to Silverpaw and it’s a whole mess

(also I meant “DC,” not “C” up there)

• Monkeyfur
      October 20, 2019 at 1:46 pm

Maybe you can try to get along with Stormpaw. Sorry I don’t really know what she did to you.
      Don’t worry about other people’s drawings being better than your’s. I’d love to draw, but the things I draw just look weird and unnatural.
      But anyways… If you keep on practicing soon you will be good too! Practice makes perfect!

Here comes the dangerous Moky

2. October 19, 2019 at 12:21 pm

So, I’m leaving for a couple days to go stay at a famous author-illustrator’s house!!!!
    I wanted to show her my art, since she’s so good at drawing it would be amazing to see what she thinks of me.
    But here’s the GOOD PART!
    I
    L E F T
    my
    sketchbooks
    and
    prismacolors
    and
    EVERYTHING
    at
    CO-OP.
    EVERYTHING!!!!!! All my sketchbooks, all my pencils! All in a bag left there! WHY did I have to take all my sketchbooks to co-op?!?! Why did I have to take my stuff at all? I have a class where I thought I may need it, but I didn’t end up having to even touch it! And now I left everything there! First my mom moved it with her things, second, a bunch of kids sat in front of it, blocking it completely from my view so that I forgot all about it! UGH! I never leave my art stuff!!!
    And we’re leaving for our trip at 7 AM. It’s seven right now, so I really don’t have time to write this, but I’m so frustrated I can’t believe this timing.
    This has been planned for a WHOLE MONTH, or more!! I was SO EXciTed to show that author my work! Who knew the day before leaving I would practically desert my whole bag of everything I have related to art at my co-op?!?!?!?!
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Sorry 🙁

White pumpkin pie???

• October 19, 2019 at 12:26 pm

But I guess on the bright side, I have my blog full of my art and the one drawing I was going to give to her….

White pumpkin pie???

• October 19, 2019 at 2:58 pm

You can show her all the pictures and stuff 🙂

#ThankYouWoojin

• A Logged Out Raven
        October 19, 2019 at 9:05 pm

You can show her your drawings you’ve posted on imgur and other sites 🙂

• October 19, 2019 at 2:10 pm

SO RELATABLE. I’m sorry to hear about it 🙁 . Congratulations though! May StarClan be with you 🙂

The Silent Thaw Drama

• Snowbreeze
      October 19, 2019 at 6:07 pm

Ah, sorry to hear that, that’s not good 🙁 But as you’ve said, you have all the art on your art blog to show her! And you can go back through the thingd you’ve uploaded on Imgur to show her too! Congratulations on getting to stay there and best of luck! 🙂 *Hugs*

• October 20, 2019 at 3:01 am

🙁

sksksilent thaw!

3. Snowbreeze
    October 19, 2019 at 6:02 pm

I’m going to try to explain this as best I can: I’ve had a tough time with my artwork lately. My biggest problem is perfectinism – I feel like I have to know everything there is to know about lighting and realisim and blending and different stlyes and all techinques to become good. This perfectinism means that I don’t finish things/finishing things is really rare for me. Especially my cats – I don’t feel comfortable about how I draw them, espeically their faces and expressions. Sometimes I do, but probably not often enough. I get all caught up in the things I’m doing wrong, why it is not good, why it is ugly, et cetera. It’s starting to seep into things I enjoy drawing – it’s taking over basically every time I pick up a pencil. It’s not a good feeling to have with something you love to do.
    I also feel like I have to prove myself, for some reason? That real artists get a whole bunch of stuff done every single day and they have a whole bunch of people who consider them talented and they love it almost every time they pick up a pencil – I don’t know, I feel like I’m not explaining this correctly? Also, whenever I try to start a new thing I get this wild desire to finish it (not in a good way, in the have-to-prove-myself sort of way) and I end up disliking it more and more because I rush it and then things become stressed. I’ve tried to narrow some things down to projects that feel okay, even a bit good to work on, but then I feel like I’ll never get back to doing all the stuff I want to do and that I’m too slow. And then my hands hurt because of how often I try to draw – every other half-hour each day, only broken when I have to go somewhere – I still don’t finish things, and at the end of the day my hands, wrists, all that stuff are worn out/sore and I feel like I haven’t amounted to anything. Like I said earlier, there are some things that I feel like I can work on, but as a whole I want these stressed-out feelings to go away and get back the joy that I had before (espeically with the cats. but you know).

• October 19, 2019 at 7:59 pm

I’m sorry you feel this way, and I can’t definitely relate. Social media may be good, but it also puts so much pressure on us, and it’s such a negative influence sometimes. All you see is the artists who get told their “quick sketches” are absolutely masterpieces and get hundreds of thousand upon likes. And we’re all so, so jealous of them. But it’s okay that you aren’t noticed or loved yet. It’s completely, totally okay. Sometimes we get twisted into thinking we do art for the likes and the follows, but we wouldn’t still be drawing if we didn’t love it. That’s the true reason we do art. We love it. For me, it helps to just take a break. I haven’t drawn cats in weeks, and I feel so much better, because I always end up displeased with my cat pieces. I’ll come back to them when I feel ready. I’m sorry that this advice doesn’t pertain to your problem at all, but I want you to know so many of us feel similarly and that we’re always here for you <3

🍭 Step Into My Candy Store 🍭

• Snowbreeze
        October 20, 2019 at 3:47 am

Thank you, that helped <3 It's good to hear all that.

• Snowbreeze
      October 20, 2019 at 4:05 pm

Correction: the part where I say “and they have a whole bunch of people who consider them talented” is not me trying to say I want a whole bunch of people to fawn over me or so . . . I don’t even know what I was trying to go for there 😛 Hope that clears some things up 😛

• Echopool
      October 30, 2019 at 6:07 pm

I relate on this so hard. And I am rushy with my art too! I dont always shade so i do quick skectches sometimes when impatience takes over and Ill hate the sketch and never finnish it and just crumple up my paper too

Warrior cats and Undertale

4. Icepaw is ready for Halloween
    October 19, 2019 at 7:29 pm

My Dad’s getting mad at me because of something for school and I just need hugs

How do you make good siggies

5. Icepaw is ready for Halloween
    October 20, 2019 at 1:23 am

My Dad is now deciding that the best time to do homework over the weekend is late at night. And he’s insisting that I do all of it now. I just want to relax when it’s late at night, but apparently that’s a great time to be doing homework!

How do you make good siggies

• Icepaw is ready for Halloween
      October 20, 2019 at 2:43 am

And since my comedy class ended, my entire day has been around my stupid homework. I hate it, I hate it, I hate it. I get it, my homework is important. But maybe it’s not so important that I’m up till 10:00 PM doing it or thinking about it.
      I hate that he doesn’t think that I can forget things. I hate that he gets mad at me for focusing on my work instead of who’s sitting around me in my classroom. I just haven’t really had a great day.

How do you make good siggies

• Icepaw is ready for Halloween
        October 20, 2019 at 4:12 pm

To make things worse, I have 77 words for a history test, and now my dad is demanding that I do twenty words and more detail. Before he just wanted 15 words. WHY?!?

How do you make good siggies

• Snowbreeze
      October 20, 2019 at 3:49 am

Maybe tell him that you would prefer to do it in the day, when you could take your time with it and get it done? I hope this can get resolved quickly! *Huggles* <3

• October 20, 2019 at 5:23 am

I’m sorry Ice🧡*huggles*

☀️- ENFJ “The Teacher” ☀️

• Sun that Sets with Fall (Sunpaw-fall)
      October 20, 2019 at 11:02 am

I’m sorry. I feel like 10:00 to 2:00 is a good time to do homework, so maybe you could suggest that to him?

I'm not throwing away my shot!

• October 21, 2019 at 2:57 am

I’m sorry 🙁 He really should not be pressuring you like that~ school must be really really stressful 🙁 🙁 *hugsssss* <33333

White pumpkin pie???

6. 🎃 🍂 Moon that stripes over Autumn leaves (Moonpaw/stripe)🍂 🎃
    October 20, 2019 at 3:37 am

I get very depressed a lot. I know there are people who have it much harder then I do and it makes me feel bad to get so down, but here I am venting anyways.
    I’m home-schooled, and we stopped going to church, so I pretty much never talk to anyone my… age I guess??? Find people who enjoy/think like do??? I guess I get lonely??? Honestly I never really felt like friends with those church-kids anyway. They aways ignored/brushed me off and the only one I felt that liked me was a girl I’ll call StarWarspaw. (She loved Star Wars, but she moved awaaaay :((()
    The whole reason I joined the Blog/started-joining-things-online was probably the fact on the internet I can watch/talk to people who share my interest and it makes me happy if you get what I’m saying??? But omg my parents think that interaction with someone on the internet in any way is illegal and I’m only yet on the Internet once a week on Saturdays to check my email and update my computer. All the other days my dad blocks my IP address. LITERALLY BLOCKS IT. And I heard him talk about making it so I can’t delete my history and in that case I’m doomed. It’s probably because we’re, like, the only family in the world that uses wired connection instead of wifi. 😛
    I wish I could at least have a calm conversion with them about the internet even if they said no but the last time I asked to have permanent access to it my mom bit my head off and made me really back away about that sort of thing. I seriously can’t even talk to them about it and I have literally have no one else to go to except the blog.
    My dad’s very negative. He claims he’s Christan but honestly he’s so bitter and talks about people in such a nasty way sometimes that some days I wonder. He stresses me out. Then I end up stresses everybody else out which makes me feel worse and ahhhhhhhhh stress train. autocorrects to “rain”

uh, cookies if you read all that 😛 🍪 🍪 🍪

• October 20, 2019 at 3:03 pm

Hi I’m homeschooled too and I literally just had a conversation with my mom on Friday about stuff like how blogclan are the only people I actually feel I can connect with 😛

But, I do have some real life friends, at dance.

Maybe you can talk to your parents about picking up an activity to where you can get out of the house and make some friends? Maybe not dance since that’s hard if you haven’t been doing it since you were three, but if you want give it a try! But you could do swimming, maybe an art class or something? Honestly I don’t know anything other than dance oof. But something like that maybe 😛 Where you can get out of the house, make friends, so that way you aren’t so lonely all the time <3

#ThankYouWoojin

7. mossball
    October 20, 2019 at 8:10 am

popping over here aswell cos i want to give loves

first of all, congrats to any other class of 2019 graduates, you flipping did it! you completed 13 years ( at least for Australians) of schooling!!

to those who think they wont graduate, or to those who are struggling in school right now, ive been where you are, it may seem bleak and hopeless right now but dont give up! you are destined for great things and you can graduate!! when i was most active on here i was failing all my classes, in year 11( second last year of schooling) i ended up taking only 2 end of year exams and failed both, there was no way i was going to graduate without a pathway change. i took the chance at a different pathway and i graduate tomorrow. You can do it!! i believe in you and so does everyone else here

8. Pastelpaw🌸Pasty
    October 20, 2019 at 11:45 pm

I hate school this year. We have so much homework to do and it stresses me out so much to the point where it makes me cry and I can’t do things I actually enjoy without worrying. I also loath Spanish class, not only is it extremely boring but I also have no friends in Spanish class. The people I sit by completely ignore me. We don’t have assigned seats but everyone sits in the same seat every day so I don’t want to sit somewhere else. There is no one in my Spanish class who I would like to become better friends with. I hate it when we have to do group work because i don’t have any friends in that class so the teacher has to put me in a group with people who don’t like me and who I don’t like. Y’all seriously don’t know how much I hate this class. It’s also no use talking to my parents about because they are no help whatsoever. I also hate dance class. I decided to take it this year because it was fun last year but it’s absolute torture this year. I’m one of the only 2 girls in the class who aren’t dancers and it’s kinda embarrassing tbh. I’m super clumsy and not graceful and awful at dance so I basically make a fool of my self every class. This year in dance we also have to do projects that take up a lot of time. Im also not doing so good in science this year, I recently failed a test which brought my grade down a lot. On top of that I always feel empty these days. I’m neither happy nor sad just empty like something is missing from my life. I don’t feel really happy around my friends anymore. I still like hanging out with them but it’s just not as fun anymore.

And that’s the tea.

• October 21, 2019 at 2:58 am

*hugssssss* Pasty 🙁 🙁 🙁 <33333

White pumpkin pie???

• mossball
      October 21, 2019 at 8:23 am

All the hugs for you. I believe in youuuuuu. You can do anything you put your mind too

• Echopool
      October 30, 2019 at 6:11 pm

Yes i feel empty too sometimes, Like I dont know what im feeling? Im not even exicted for halloween.

Warrior cats and Undertale

9. October 21, 2019 at 4:27 am

All my friends are going to an AJR concert and they “forgot” (I honestly can’t tell if Riverpool actually forgot but I’m trying to believe she did) to ask if I wanted to go 🙁 . Also, I was feeling grumpy about it a couple days ago and snapped at my best friend Waterear (which I now feel really bad about but I think bringing it back up would just make things worse) when she asked if I was going I sort of snapped “No, you all neglected to invite me,” and then she was really quite for a while. (Agh I feel so guilty about it it’s not her fault and it’s not that big of a deal anyway)

Hello fellow Earthling

10. October 21, 2019 at 9:40 am

I am sick with a very bad cold and am off College because of it, and my father keeps telling me to do the Homework, even though I can’t find the paper that says what I’m supposed to do.

He also says that I should look for it even though I don’t remember where I put it, and if I can’t find the list and don’t do the homework, guess what?

I’m not going to College anymore, according to him.

This feels very out of my reach and control.

You want garlic bread or no?

• October 21, 2019 at 9:47 am

Also, if I can’t go to College anymore, he’ll take my computer from me, which means “Bye-Bye, Blogclan!”

Stress and worry are both driving me insane.

You want garlic bread or no?

• October 21, 2019 at 10:15 am

I’ve looked in all the rooms where I thought I put the list, and I still don’t see it.

I told all the above to my Grandfather on the telephone, and I got upset whilst doing so because even if my Grandfather told the advice he gave to me in front of my father and tried to put some empathy and real logic into him, I don’t think that my father will listen to his advice or understand the mental strain and stress I’m having, and he will still tell me the same thing: find the list and get it done, or you’ll have no future.

If that happens, my anxiety and mental health will deteriorate and I will probably end up in a Mental Health clinic or a boring job of stacking supermarket shelves for the rest of my life.

Is it possible for me to leave this world for while and come back when I feel better? Please?

You want garlic bread or no?

• October 21, 2019 at 11:20 am

UPDATE: I have received an email from one of the teachers with a copy of the list that I lost.

The problem has been solved, I think.

You want garlic bread or no?

• Monkeyfur
            October 21, 2019 at 2:04 pm

YAY!!! good job!!!
            PLEASE STAY ON THE BLOG!!!! I NEED YOU!!!
            hope you feel better soon!

Here comes the dangerous Moky

• October 21, 2019 at 3:04 pm

I hope it turns out okay <3

#ThankYouWoojin

• October 21, 2019 at 4:34 pm

Omg that’s awful 🙁 🙁 🙁 <33333 If you need a break, it's totally fine <333 *huggles*! <333 I'm so glad you did it!!

White pumpkin pie???

• October 22, 2019 at 12:03 am

Yay!!!!

Hello fellow Earthling

• A Kate for All Seasons
          October 21, 2019 at 12:34 pm

Oh, Plumeflake. 🙁 It’ll all be okay in the end. *hug*

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• October 21, 2019 at 12:44 pm

I think it’s all okay now, as I’ve got the list through an email and I’ve done everything that was on the list.

Thank you. 🙂 *virtual hugs*

You want garlic bread or no?

• A Kate for All Seasons
              October 24, 2019 at 11:16 am

Phew 🙂 Glad to hear you’re feeling better!

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Echopool
        October 30, 2019 at 6:12 pm

-Hugs- im sorry

Warrior cats and Undertale

11. October 21, 2019 at 1:39 pm

I’m not having a good day so far . Homework is so overwhelming and anxiety sucks . I’m feeling overwhelmed right now and its only the beginning of the day . any advice for anxiety and being overwhelmed ( those don’t go well together for me cause I can end up snapping ) I’m just not into it today

I shall take your pasta

• October 21, 2019 at 4:35 pm

I’m so sorry 🙁 *huggles* Thist <3333

White pumpkin pie???

• Echopool
      October 30, 2019 at 6:16 pm

Oh i have anxiety too. AT night , you know how you can aay dream and stuff? Well I come up with a character and start daydreaming a story. Not just plotting out sutff. like literally a movie A story that i blindly go along and I imagine my characters moving, fighting. Stuff that happens. then i continue it the next night. like watching a movie. And you slowly fall asleep.

Warrior cats and Undertale

12. Dovestream
    October 21, 2019 at 5:52 pm

GUYS!!!
    -i really need a hug
    i feel as if the entire world is ignoring me
    SOMETIMES

• October 21, 2019 at 9:45 pm

*Hugs* I hope you feel better soon.

Hello fellow Earthling

• Emberblaze (Emb)
      October 22, 2019 at 2:09 am

*Hugs*

Scars~I AM THEY

13. Potato
    October 21, 2019 at 6:14 pm

I just felt really sick at lunch. So much that I thought I was going to throw up. (I still might idk)
    The school food gives me heartburn I think so that was an added bonus.
    I just feel bad

• October 21, 2019 at 9:46 pm

aww I hope you feel better soon!! get some rest *huggles*

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

• October 21, 2019 at 11:38 pm

Sorry…can you make your own lunch at home?🙁💚

☀️- ENFJ “The Teacher” ☀️

• October 22, 2019 at 1:35 am

Ugh I’m sorry 🙁 Are you allowed or able to bring your own? <333 *HUGGGLES*

White pumpkin pie???

• Spooky Fally
      October 22, 2019 at 12:39 pm

Aw that really sucks, I hope you feel better soon! *hugs* ❤❤❤

geese ftw

• Iceeeeeeeeeee (Icy)
      October 22, 2019 at 5:28 pm

Aww, Potato! I’m sorry. ❤ I hope you feel better soon. Can you bring lunch from home?

ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴛᴜᴅᴏʀ ʀᴏꜱᴇ ʜᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴏʀɴꜱ 🌹