28,275 Replies to “The Hug Page”

1. Seti is playing violin (Sunsetpaw/stream)
    October 22, 2019 at 1:00 am

Free bear hugs! Just ask for one!

JayxStick

2. October 22, 2019 at 1:34 am

HowhowhowHOWWWW do you deal with nostalgia???? :”'(

White pumpkin pie???

3. October 22, 2019 at 4:05 am

My parents scream at me for being on BlogClan, but it’s my only emotional outlet.

Viperfrost for Senior Warrior!

4. October 22, 2019 at 4:33 am

To anyone who thinks they can’t be good at anything, here’s this quote from Henry Ford.

“If you think you can do a thing or think you can’t do a thing, you’re right.” ~Henry Ford

The meaning: if you think you can do something, you’re right, you can. If you think you can’t, you probably can’t with that attitude.

Tall x Jake 4 ever!!

5. Monkeyfur
    October 22, 2019 at 5:14 am

Hi, if you ever feel like you want to give up… Here is a fanfic that I wrote to support you! I hope you like it…
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Characters:
    Tigerpelt – In this case “I”
    Goldleaf – pretty and brave golden she-cat who Tigerpelt loves and who she loves
    Blackmist – Great friend of Tigerpelt, a pretty and skinny black she-cat

Backstory: Tigerpelt’s mother died because of a fox. He is currently Goldleaf’s mate. Blackmist and Tigerpelt are great friends.

“Towers of gold are still too little, these hands can hold the Earth but it will never be enough. Never be enough for me,” -The Greatest Showman

Goldleaf died. She fell into the floor. Like mother like daughter, blood spilled everywhere on the sleek blades of grass. The foxes retreated, but I couldn’t take it. She died so young! She would have had more, I should have been there for her, the moment the fox’s claws sunk into her pelt haunted me. No one will ever heal the scar that she engraved in my heart. No one will ever be better than the towers of gold that she brought to me.

Moons later, Blackmist padded up to me, her eyes shining with grief but yet with happiness. The pretty black she-cat flashed a warm smile towards me. “I’m sorry about your loss,” she starts, “I was just wondering if you would be the father to my kits,” She showed her belly, it began to swell.

“Really?” I ask her surprised, “That would be the best thing in my life!” Blackmist huddled around me and the broken heart inside soon became a full one…
    There is always a time where you will want to give up. Because of stress or because of grief, but there will always be a way out, you will always be able to find your own happiness. You will always be able to find that tower of gold that patiently waits for you.
    Most importantly, don’t give up.

Here comes the dangerous Moky

6. October 22, 2019 at 12:07 pm

I have a cold, and I hate staying home all day because I have nothing to do. πŸ™ I wish that I wasn’t sick so I could actually go out somewhere and not lie around in my house.

Any suggestions on beating a common cold and being bored?

(Also, about the homework list, I got the list through an email and I’ve done every task on the list, so everything’s okay now! πŸ™‚ )

You want garlic bread or no?

• Dovestream
      October 22, 2019 at 4:19 pm

it”s gonna be alright, plume
      Try making warrior names for all your friends and family!!!

• October 22, 2019 at 7:19 pm

I already have Warrior names for my family. πŸ˜›

Maybe I could make some Warrior names for my friends.

You want garlic bread or no?

• October 22, 2019 at 4:25 pm

I’m so glad you did it! πŸ˜€

As for the being bored, maybe draw or play a board game if you have someone to play with (I almost wrote BORED game πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› ), or write a short/long story?
      Another thing, I always watch a movie when I’m sick. You also could read! Although reading is practically miserable for me when I am sick, it’s different for everyone. Music and headphones is always great too.

When I’m sick, I like tea, honey for my sore throat, cough drops, popsicles, ginger ale, and a blanket πŸ˜› Make sure you drink plenty of liquids! Stuff like toast is good on your throat if it’s sore, also πŸ˜› And italian ice is great also <33 And naps πŸ˜› Make sure to rest!

*HUGS* Plume! Feel better πŸ˜€ <33333

White pumpkin pie???

• October 23, 2019 at 11:12 am

The only people that I can play a board game with are my Mother (I think that she would say no) and my Father (I don’t think he would play either because he works a lot, which is why he isn’t in the house most of the time), but I could play a board game (The only board game we have now is Monopoly) or tic-tac-toe with myself with each turn taking place each hour or so. (Or I could pretend to play with one my soft plush toys and when it’s not my turn, I could randomly generate the dice moves, points and such that the toy gets πŸ˜› )

I have a few ideas for short stories, so maybe I could develop on them and write my ideas.

I watched Balto yesterday after Icy suggested I watch a film, so I might watch The Lego Movie today.

I’ll read The Wild Roads if I remember to.

I listen to music all the time. πŸ˜› In fact, I’m doing it right now at the time that I’m writing this reply!

I have some ginger ale with me, since it’s good for the throat. I wish that I had a blanket, though. πŸ˜› My bed is the closest thing. What’s Italian ice? I’ve never heard of it before.

Thank you! <3

You want garlic bread or no?

• Iceeeeeeeeeee (Icy)
      October 22, 2019 at 5:26 pm

Aw, Plume! Being sick is the worst. Do you have a library card? Some libraries have online catalogs where you can check out ebooks and audiobooks. I like listening to audiobooks when I don’t feel good. It doesn’t take much effort but keeps my brain engaged. Sometimes just curling up and watching some movies is nice.

For some reason, I always like yogurt when I’m sick. Soup, too. Make sure you stay hydrated and try to eat something, if you can manage it. ❀

Feel better, Plume!

ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ α΄›α΄œα΄…α΄Κ€ Κ€α΄κœ±α΄‡ Κœα΄€κœ± α΄›Κœα΄Κ€Ι΄κœ± 🌹

• October 22, 2019 at 7:23 pm

I have a library card, and I might consider checking out audio books from my library.

I want to watch a movie. Any suggestions? I feel like watching a Disney movie, maybe TRON: Legacy or The Black Cauldron.

I’m having some yoghurt right now, and I had some soup earlier.

Thank you for the advice! <3

You want garlic bread or no?

• Iceeeeeeeeeee (Icy)
          October 22, 2019 at 8:11 pm

I’ve never seen TRON or The Black Cauldron! I’ll have to look into them. My favourite Disney movie is Lilo and Stitch. πŸ™‚

ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ α΄›α΄œα΄…α΄Κ€ Κ€α΄κœ±α΄‡ Κœα΄€κœ± α΄›Κœα΄Κ€Ι΄κœ± 🌹

• October 22, 2019 at 5:50 pm

Awwww no!! How about art or writing or something creative?? It sure passes time. So does Pinterest. Evil Pinterest . . . πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›

7. October 22, 2019 at 3:05 pm

I don’t have anything for the cold thing but for being bored, maybe you could draw, write something, read, watch a movie, play tic tac toe with yourself or yell at someone to play it with you πŸ˜› Reading BlogClan FanFic is good as well πŸ˜›

#ThankYouWoojin

• October 22, 2019 at 4:03 pm

This is a reply to Plume.

Apparently I missed the reply button. *facepalm*

#ThankYouWoojin

8. October 22, 2019 at 4:14 pm

Can I have some hugs . Its been a rough several days

I shall take your pasta

9. October 22, 2019 at 7:01 pm

Ugh I just broke my little ceramic spoon by accident when I tried scooping ice-cream with it…. I feel really bad.
    I went upstairs after making sure it could be glued together, and I dropped my History book all the way back down the stairs. My mom and step-dad kept calling from the kitchen, “Peb?” and “You okay?” as I went back to retrieve because they heard the noise of the book falling. I got irritated and lashed out when my step-dad came around the corner. I sorta feel bad but UGH I already broke a souvenir spoon stop freaking out like it was ME who feel down the steps, gee!!!

And I am currEntly getting more annoyed as my cat keep walking AcRoss this keyboard

Little thing. Just another frustration with family.

White pumpkin pie???

• Iceeeeeeeeeee (Icy)
      October 22, 2019 at 8:13 pm

Sorry about the spoon. I hope it can be fixed. Your family cares for you, that’s all. Don’t be too annoyed by their love. πŸ™‚ Hugs!

ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ α΄›α΄œα΄…α΄Κ€ Κ€α΄κœ±α΄‡ Κœα΄€κœ± α΄›Κœα΄Κ€Ι΄κœ± 🌹

• October 22, 2019 at 8:44 pm

πŸ™ *huggless*

my cate so spoopy

10. Sun Tree Forest
    October 23, 2019 at 3:04 am

I haven’t slept in two days, haven’t had any water (but milk) in two days, just had an SSAT, and now I’m watching MAPs on repeat with no concern for my health. Help-

Fear my cynicalism

• Emberblaze (Emb)
      October 23, 2019 at 3:44 am

get some rest, drink water, and don’t stress too much about your SSAT, you’ll do fine. Also sleep. It’s important

Scars~I AM THEY

• Birchfoot
      October 23, 2019 at 11:03 pm

Please get some sleep and stay hydrated. If you force yourself to stay awake or are dehydrated you’ll feel far worse both physically and mentally. Trust me, a good solid sleep does wonders for your mental and physical health <3

You can't function properly without enough sleep, food, water, etc, so please get some sleep and stay hydrated. I keep a water bottle next to me so I don't have to keep getting up during the day to drink water and often drink water subconsciously

• Willowstep (Wistep)
      October 25, 2019 at 5:30 am

definitely get a lot of rest! i took the ssat last weekend too and boy i was tired after that. please drink water and of course, sleep. those two things help a lot. <3

11. October 23, 2019 at 11:26 am

Thank you all for the advice! I’m getting better now (I think I’m starting to win the battle against the cold) and you have all given me ideas on what to do!

I watched Balto last night and I’m thinking of watching The Lego Movie today.
    I might play Monopoly with myself over the course of a few hours, with each turn happening each hour or so. (I could also pretend to play it with a soft plush toy animal instead of myself where I randomly generate the dice moves and such for the toy πŸ˜› )
    I’ll try to develop my ideas for a short story and eventually try to write it.
    I could read some books that I haven’t read in a while and haven’t gotten to yet, along with reading Trailing Stars again.
    I have some origami paper and jigsaw puzzles lying around, so I could have a go at making some origami animals and solving a jigsaw puzzles.
    I’ll play some video games, like Mario Kart, Animal Crossing and Stardew Valley.
    Drawing could take some boredom away as well.

(I’m just writing a list of things I can do so I remember πŸ˜› )

You want garlic bread or no?

12. Blackkit is now Blackpaw :0
    October 23, 2019 at 6:36 pm

Guys I need a hug, I feel so betrayed

cOoKiEs aNd NuTbOltS fOR sALe

13. Dovestream is a pumpkin
    October 24, 2019 at 4:14 pm

View post on imgur.com

for all that need a hug……..