The Hug Page

The Hug Page is here. Because, whoever we are, we still need hugs. This is still the best place to come if you’re feeling sad and need a hug from BlogClan…

Fading Echoes

(Sh! This is a new Hug Page. You can find the old one here)

If you feel unsafe in your situation, please call one of the following hotlines or talk to an adult that you trust:

Sexual assault US: 1-800-656-4673
National runaway hotlines US: 1-800-786-2929 (call), Text 66008 (text)
Child abuse hotline US: 1-800-422-4453 (call), Text 1-800-422-4453 (text)
National alliance on mental illness US: 1-800-950-6264
Trevor project (LGBTQ+): 1-866-488-7386 (call), Text START to 678678 (text)
Trans lifeline US: 1-877-565-8860
Trans lifeline Canada: 1-877-330-6366
Kids Help Phone: 1-800-668-6868 (call), Text CONNECT to 686868 (text), click for live chat
Crisis Text Line US: Text HOME to 741741
Crisis Text Line Canada: Text HOME to 686868
Crisis Text Line UK: Text SHOUT to 85258

International suicide hotlines
United Kingdom: 08457909090
USA: 18002738255
Youth suicide prevention Australia: 08 93 88 2500
Canada: 5147234000 (Montreal); 18662773553 (outside Montreal)

If you know other hotlines that provide support that are not on this list, feel free to contact a BlogTeam member to add it to this list.

30,131 Replies to “The Hug Page”

1. October 17, 2019 at 1:53 pm

Okay, I talked to my mom about it. I told her how I thought that my memere didn’t like me much and how she seemed to take sides, and other things too that needed sorting out… but my mom understands me completely. I’m so relieved about that. She said it’s not that my grandmother doesn’t like me, but she… sort of thinks of me as like a lot older and my sister a lot younger than we really are. So like, she said I should “BE MORE RESPONSIBLE” because she sees it as me having a fight with a little kid. ( Like my little 3-4 year old cousin Poppykit. )
    But thats far far far from what it really was! Me and my sister hardly have an age difference! So yea. Complicated.
    I told my mom how it seemed memere –in her actions anyways–seemed to blame everything on me because I was the older one. But really, it was almost never me seeking a fight. Always my sister bugging/harassing me, many times intentionally, about something or other until the point I got mad!! And yet, I was always blamed. When we where little and stayed at my grandmothers, my sister always got the attention after an argument and I was just off by myself. I told my mom this, and she indeed does understand. So it’s mostly smoothed out now.
    Orchidkit gave me another drawing. It’s of a moth. But guess what??? The level of how good it is only makes me look like I suck at realism drawing.
    Ugh

Well, everything’s mostly sorted out 😛

I know Iz weird & Iz proud.

• October 18, 2019 at 8:32 am

Glad to hear that, Peb! 🙂 Thankfully, your mom understands. What? Your realistic drawings are awesome, Peb!

*...what an awkward situation*

2. October 17, 2019 at 4:15 pm

Guys!!!
    Today I’m getting our new kitty Leo at the shelter! We already have a cat, Sascha; but we think she’s depressed because she doesn’t have a buddy(her old buddy Ivan ran away) so we decided to find a buddy for her.
    He is only 2 months old and is so small and cute!
    He was quiet and didn’t squirm when my mom and me and Darkheart held him.
    He was purring!🥰

But the shelter said he had URI, a cold that days have when they’re kittens so they’re hoping his Immune system will be good enough to fight it. He’s getting neutered today and will need things chill at the house, but I’m worried. What if he’s so tiny and young he gets really sick from the cold and is dying? I don’t want Leo to die!!!
    Please send huggles😖

#GREENLANDSHARKPET

3. Dovestream
    October 17, 2019 at 6:31 pm

I am really sad, yall
    -i have a field trip tomorrow
    -i am sick today
    – what am i to do?
    -btw the field trip is to the zoo!!!
    – i might not get to go:(

4. Emberblaze (Emb)
    October 17, 2019 at 11:47 pm

To anyone’s that’s having a bad day, you can do this! Also take a listen to Flares, by The Script. It’s really good. Also, know that there is always people out there that are rooting for your success. 🙂

Scars~I AM THEY

5. October 17, 2019 at 11:49 pm

When things were really bad, I went to a therapist for a while and it helped a little bit in the beginning, but not very much. But now I feel like I’m falling down and losing all my progress.
    I always have negative thoughts, and I’ve gotten pretty good at not letting them control me. But slowly it’s gotten worse, and one little thing will trip me up during the day, and I won’t be able to get a grip. The stress feels like a pressure building up in the back of my head, about to explode. I’ve been getting throbbing headaches from all the stress lately, and it hurts.
    All the stress and negative emotions is starting to become to much. I hate myself. I’m never happy with how I look. I want to do something, dress better, take better care of my hygiene, put on makeup, but I can’t get myself to do it cause it just feels so empty and pointless. No matter how hard I try I won’t be happy with the result anyway, so what’s the point of even trying?
    I’ll draw something and I might thing it looks good. But then I see all these other artists that are younger than me, and so much better than me. Now I feel like my drawing complete trash. I can’t improve. This is useless. Why do I even try? I can’t focus and just want to stop. I try to tell myself “No you are amazing! You are a good artist, you are smart, and you are pretty!”. Sometime it helps, but there is always the constant hum of bad thoughts at the back of my mind.
    You are a failure
    You don’t deserve what you have
    You a question wrong? Well the girl across from you got it all right. You’re such an idiot
    Just give up. You’ll fail anyway
    You’re ugly and always will be.
    None of your friends actually like you, they’re just pretending because they pity you because you’re a freak
    You don’t deserve to feel this way, you have the perfect life
    You’re ungrateful and always say the wrong things

You don’t matter.

Every time I remember something I said, or make a mistake, it gets a little louder. Some days I just want to get up and leave. I just want to leave it all behind and run away. But I know that wouldn’t help, I’m too much of a coward to ever do it anyway. I don’t know how to get myself out of this hole I’ve dug myself into. Only a few things make me happy anymore and those are starting to feel dull as well. When I do get compliments, I pretend like everything is fine, and that I accept the compliment. They might believe it. But I don’t. Their words are lies, I can’t stop telling myself they’re wrong. Sometimes I just want it all to go away. My head hurts from it all. I keep on a happy face to avoid the questions. I wish it would stop.

Vouch4Fawny <3

• October 18, 2019 at 1:04 am

*Hugs* I’m so sorry Fawny 🙁 it doesn’t really matter what you look like on the outside, it’s the inside that really matters. What I’ve seen of your art is really cool, and you definitely matter. Have you seen it’s a wonderful life? It’s one of my favorite movies because I think it really shows that every person is important in a billion little ways they might not even notice. I hope you feel better soon, because you deserve to be happy.

I am very Earthy

• October 18, 2019 at 8:37 am

I’m so sorry, Fawny! *many virtual hugs* It’s the inside of you that matters. Every person is beautiful in their own way, Fawny, you are too. Your art is stunning, don’t let anyone say otherwise. I personally think you’re one of the talented artists here in BlogClan. And no, that’s not a fake compliment, I’m saying it because it’s true. *hugs*

*...what an awkward situation*

• October 18, 2019 at 11:30 pm

I’m so so sorry Fawny <33333 But all those whispers are not true, not try at all! *huggles* 🙁 You do matter greatly!

I know Iz weird & Iz proud.

• October 19, 2019 at 12:46 am

From what it sounds like, you’ve given up before you even started. Instead of thinking “What’s the point?” Think “If I actually want this to improve, I need to work for it” No matter what situation you’re in, don’t give up because you’ll regret it. Your gorgeous, if you don’t believe it’s on the outside, know it’s on the inside. Know that you matter. Someone gives you a compliment, know they wouldn’t have said it if they didn’t truly believe it. Every now and then at the studio I’ll think “Hey, I’ll tell them I like their leotard.” and then I’ll be like “No wait I don’t like it that much” and decide against it and say it to someone’s who I do like. Compliment are honest, believe me 😛

If your friends didn’t like you, they’d ignore you and treat you badly. If they are doing that, it’s their loss. Say, “Good riddance” and find some new friends who will appreciate you. I heard it in a Stampy video once, and I have never forgotten it. There is almost no chance you’ll meet your best friends in school. Because they’re just a few hundred kids. You will find true friends one day. Whether it’s a real life meet up with a blogclanner or something.

Everything is worth it. Especially you.

#ThankYouWoojin

• October 19, 2019 at 3:23 am

Just wanted to pop in and say I adore your art, it’s so cute! Hope people love my art as much as I love yours <3

🍭 Step Into My Candy Store 🍭

6. Pastelpaw🌸Pasty
    October 18, 2019 at 1:58 am

I’m an awful artist! My art absolutely sucks!! I have no talent! My art account on Instagram is garbage and I don’t know why I even try to make good art. There are so many other artists on Instagram who are my age (LokiDrawz) who draw like friking pros and have hundreds and thousands of followers. I just want to be talented and good at art.

And that’s the tea.

• October 18, 2019 at 2:15 am

*Hugs* I’ve seen some of your inktober stuff on the art page, and I think your very good! Much better than me! (And I think I’m probably older than you) Just because other’s are better than you doesn’t make you bad, it just means you have room to improve! If you keep working on it, it will probably keep getting better and better (and like I said before, I think it’s already great!) Besides, the whole point should be to have fun 🙂 my art work in general (occasionally I’ll surprise myself) lacks a lot of things (shading color resemblance of the thing I’m drawing), but I enjoy making it, which is the important thing.

I am very Earthy

• Ravenfether
      October 18, 2019 at 2:26 am

You are good at art! You should see some of the stuff I draw!

• Willowstep (Wistep)
      October 18, 2019 at 2:28 am

do not say that!!! lokidrawz is literally a genius and she makes so many good drawings seemingly effortlessly, but i’m sure she’s put so many hours into practicing. we wouldn’t even know, considering we don’t know her personally. p.s. your art is great, too, pasty! your style is super nice and i adore everything you draw! i’m also pretty much the same age as you guys and my artistic skills are entirely questionable. 😛 you do have talent!! i definitely feel like that a lot but know that you’ll always improve continuously! and art isn’t necessarily for the show; you should do it if it makes you happy. <3

(edit: whoops went back to read over this and realized it doesn’t make much sense grammatically)

• October 18, 2019 at 11:32 pm

Are you kidding Pasty?????? Your art is some of the best I’ve seen!!! Your style is crazy awesome!!!!!!! Please don’t say your art is garbage, because it’s not true at all! <3333333333 *hugggsss*

I know Iz weird & Iz proud.

• October 19, 2019 at 3:20 am

I totally understand how you feel. I’m one year younger than LokiDrawz and so, so far from their level. The important thing is to keep practicing. I tell myself I won’t get anywhere being jealous of others and just keep drawing. You can’t be “talented” at art unless you keep practicing. Some of us started later than others – remember that age has nothing to do with it! And I guess this “advice” is just a mess, but I totally feel the same way. Just remind yourself that every artist that you look up to once felt terrible, that they weren’t good enough, that everyone else was so much better. And look where they are now. <3

🍭 Step Into My Candy Store 🍭

7. Anonymous
    October 18, 2019 at 9:02 pm

Today was fine, but it’s just that this one boy who we will call, Stickpaw, always likes to pick on me despite me not doing anything to him??? Like the only thing I ever did to him was tell on him when he stole my pen in the fourth grade and now we’re in the eighth grade. Stickpaw always says stuff like, “Why are you here?!?” or “Oh my God” towards me and it’s always out of the blue without me saying anything. Today we were able to sit where ever we want in math class and I sit next to him in my assign seat, but I just decided to sit in my normal seat and he did too and he was like, “Can you move seats?” and I just simply said, “No” and he was like, “Can you leave? Nobody wants you here (at this table)” Like what?!? The guys who are next to me and are friends with Stickpaw are cool with me and my school friend who also sits at that table with me is also cool with me and like I get it you just want to be with your friends, but just because I decided to stick with my seat doesn’t mean you have to act like a complete jerk towards me. His comments don’t bother me since there all pretty meaningless and he doesn’t know me that much, but I just want to know from him his why does he act like this towards me? Like I get I do weird things all the time (who doesn’t?) but that’s really it and maybe he just acts like that because he just refuses to be somewhat respectable towards me because why not? Or he just likes picking on the quiet shy kid since I’m pretty quiet if I’m around people who I don’t know much, but still like why??? But that was it, it was only for one class luckily. Also today this kind of made a bit sad is that the entire eighth grade you were able to have an opportunity to enter an art contest for my school’s phonebook type of deal and nobody was required to do it and I did it and I admit my drawing was not the best, but I tried and this guy won and his was really good almost too good like the proportions and all that jazz were amazing for an eighth grader and I had a few suspicions that he maybe traced, but maybe that’s me being jealous who knows, but congrats to him, but it’s just that it made me feel less confident in continuing drawing like I want to pursue things in doing art and animation and it’s just like they’re people my age or even younger who do a better job at drawing than I am and my art is mediocre I try to use the internet for help in drawing things, but it’s just that I still seem to be a mediocre artist like I try and try, but there are people my age or younger who do a better job than me.

• 🐺🎃 Werecheetah 🎃🐺
      October 18, 2019 at 10:07 pm

I’m so sorry, Anon <3 That kid sounds horrible. I went though something similar last year with some obnoxious kids and it was no fun. Maybe you can try talking to him about how much he's hurting your feelings? If you're not up for it, or if he doesn't stop, do you have any other people you can sit with? I know you have friends at that table but if he won't stop saying mean things to you and he won't leave, I wouldn't stick around him. I hope everything works out <3 *huggles*

• October 18, 2019 at 11:34 pm

That kid is probably jealous of you, just saying <33333 If it's out of the blue, it means your awesome and he doesn't like it because he feels horrible about himself <33333

I would say something like, “I don’t know what you are going through, but don’t take it out on me.” Some other Blogclanner said it before and really it’s a good comeback <333 *huggles* Anon!

I know Iz weird & Iz proud.

• October 19, 2019 at 12:49 am

Maybe just ask him like, “Hey dude, what’s your problem with me?” Idk be blunt??? 😛

#ThankYouWoojin

• Willowstep (Wistep)
      October 19, 2019 at 5:57 am

goodness, i’m in eighth grade and that sounds like something that’d happen at my school. don’t listen to him; he’s just childish. from my experience, people like that probably won’t remember you told on them in f o u r t h grade. if i were you, i might just ignore him because he doesn’t have any right to tell you to move??? for the art thing, don’t feel discouraged! maybe you could use it as motivation or inspiration instead. <333

8. October 19, 2019 at 3:28 am

For those of you feeling discouraged art or hobby wise:
    Talent is overrated.

🍭 Step Into My Candy Store 🍭

• October 19, 2019 at 4:34 am

yes indeed
      just because someone can sksksks better that you doesn’t mean u have to be sad
      (that was a insult to myself)

🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄

• October 19, 2019 at 1:22 pm

Exactly.

Some people may have advantages, like good reflexes or eyesight, but that’s not a talent. It’s just a natural or self-taught skill, not a special or natural talent that they were born with.

No one is born with the talent or knowledge of how to paint like Michelangelo or Picasso instantly. Like I’ve already said, they might have an understanding of how anatomy or colour theory work before they started the hobby, but that comes with understanding and practice over time, not being born with it.

There’s no such thing as a natural talent, anyway: It’s called a skill, and you can build on those skills with practice and experimentation.

Some people may have advantages, more experience and/or understanding of the hobby or subject than you, but don’t let that put you off your hobby/passion.

Keep practicing, experiment with new and unusual things and techniques that you haven’t tried or seen before, focus on what you’re doing and don’t worry about whether your work is good or bad. You can be influenced and inspired by other people’s techniques, style and work, but try not to compare your work to theirs, as they most likely do the same thing with their inspirations because they’re probably as doubtful about how good they think they are at their hobby/work as you.

If you keep working at your hobby/passion and don’t stop doing it, you can be as good as them, but only if you keep doing it and push those doubtful thoughts away.

Also, develop your own unique style that is inspired by many people whose styles and techniques you like, not just one person.

Omelette Du Fromage.

9. October 19, 2019 at 4:48 am

I’ve felt pretty awful emotionally all week. One of the reasons is Stormpaw. She hasn’t really done anything C, but I’m still mad at her for what she did. It’s been more than two weeks. All my friends seem to have completely forgotten that anything had happened. Moonpaw, being the wonderful, forgiving person she is, is talking to Stormpaw more and trying to forgive her. I’m basically the complete opposite. I don’t forgive her in the slightest, and I try very hard to ignore her when I can. Yesterday during language arts, Moonpaw and Stormpaw were talking and I mentioned to Skypaw that I was surprised Moonpaw wasn’t still mad at her. Skypaw told me that it had all happened a while ago, and most people have forgotten about it and let it go. The only other person I felt like I could talk to that felt the same as I did was Echopaw, but now she hangs out with Stormpaw a lot and I can’t tell if she’s faking being her friend (because she does that to a lot of people) or what, but I feel like she’ll just tell me basically what Skypaw said. Sooo now I feel like I can’t really talk to my friends about my personal problems because I’m scared they’re all mad at me for still being mad at Stormpaw.
    Alsooo Moonpaw draws a lot, but she does humans rather than animals. And she’s super good. I draw stuff all the time during class and my friends’ll look over and say “huh, that’s cool” and then they’ll see Moonpaw’s drawings and start gushing about how darn good she is and start showing everyone else in the grade. I know I shouldn’t complain but just hhhh

• October 19, 2019 at 3:52 pm

It’s okay, perhaps talk to them in private? I haven’t had this happen so I don’t know. I hope it gets better!

MeOw KeRcHoW

• Snowbreeze
      October 19, 2019 at 6:11 pm

I’m not really sure how to help, but sorry about all this! <3 I hope everything gets sorted out, and your drawings are amazing. *Huggles*

• October 20, 2019 at 3:01 am

sorry, but uh.. what did Stormpaw do?

🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄

• October 20, 2019 at 3:14 pm

the whole thing is a few pages back, but basically she accused Moonpaw of replacing my friend Silverpaw with Moonpaw’s friend Shellpaw, announced really loudly to some people that my friend Crowpaw is bi (and lots of people who weren’t supposed to know overheard) and then claimed she didn’t think she’d said it that loudly, and when I told her to leave them alone she started freaking out and blaming Moonpaw for more stuff she didn’t do to Silverpaw and it’s a whole mess

(also I meant “DC,” not “C” up there)

• Monkeyfur
      October 20, 2019 at 1:46 pm

Maybe you can try to get along with Stormpaw. Sorry I don’t really know what she did to you.
      Don’t worry about other people’s drawings being better than your’s. I’d love to draw, but the things I draw just look weird and unnatural.
      But anyways… If you keep on practicing soon you will be good too! Practice makes perfect!

A wild Moky has appeared 😈

10. October 19, 2019 at 12:21 pm

So, I’m leaving for a couple days to go stay at a famous author-illustrator’s house!!!!
    I wanted to show her my art, since she’s so good at drawing it would be amazing to see what she thinks of me.
    But here’s the GOOD PART!
    I
    L E F T
    my
    sketchbooks
    and
    prismacolors
    and
    EVERYTHING
    at
    CO-OP.
    EVERYTHING!!!!!! All my sketchbooks, all my pencils! All in a bag left there! WHY did I have to take all my sketchbooks to co-op?!?! Why did I have to take my stuff at all? I have a class where I thought I may need it, but I didn’t end up having to even touch it! And now I left everything there! First my mom moved it with her things, second, a bunch of kids sat in front of it, blocking it completely from my view so that I forgot all about it! UGH! I never leave my art stuff!!!
    And we’re leaving for our trip at 7 AM. It’s seven right now, so I really don’t have time to write this, but I’m so frustrated I can’t believe this timing.
    This has been planned for a WHOLE MONTH, or more!! I was SO EXciTed to show that author my work! Who knew the day before leaving I would practically desert my whole bag of everything I have related to art at my co-op?!?!?!?!
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Sorry 🙁

I know Iz weird & Iz proud.

• October 19, 2019 at 12:26 pm

But I guess on the bright side, I have my blog full of my art and the one drawing I was going to give to her….

I know Iz weird & Iz proud.

• October 19, 2019 at 2:58 pm

You can show her all the pictures and stuff 🙂

#ThankYouWoojin

• A Logged Out Raven
        October 19, 2019 at 9:05 pm

You can show her your drawings you’ve posted on imgur and other sites 🙂

• October 19, 2019 at 2:10 pm

SO RELATABLE. I’m sorry to hear about it 🙁 . Congratulations though! May StarClan be with you 🙂

*...what an awkward situation*

• Snowbreeze
      October 19, 2019 at 6:07 pm

Ah, sorry to hear that, that’s not good 🙁 But as you’ve said, you have all the art on your art blog to show her! And you can go back through the thingd you’ve uploaded on Imgur to show her too! Congratulations on getting to stay there and best of luck! 🙂 *Hugs*

• October 20, 2019 at 3:01 am

🙁

🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄

11. Snowbreeze
    October 19, 2019 at 6:02 pm

I’m going to try to explain this as best I can: I’ve had a tough time with my artwork lately. My biggest problem is perfectinism – I feel like I have to know everything there is to know about lighting and realisim and blending and different stlyes and all techinques to become good. This perfectinism means that I don’t finish things/finishing things is really rare for me. Especially my cats – I don’t feel comfortable about how I draw them, espeically their faces and expressions. Sometimes I do, but probably not often enough. I get all caught up in the things I’m doing wrong, why it is not good, why it is ugly, et cetera. It’s starting to seep into things I enjoy drawing – it’s taking over basically every time I pick up a pencil. It’s not a good feeling to have with something you love to do.
    I also feel like I have to prove myself, for some reason? That real artists get a whole bunch of stuff done every single day and they have a whole bunch of people who consider them talented and they love it almost every time they pick up a pencil – I don’t know, I feel like I’m not explaining this correctly? Also, whenever I try to start a new thing I get this wild desire to finish it (not in a good way, in the have-to-prove-myself sort of way) and I end up disliking it more and more because I rush it and then things become stressed. I’ve tried to narrow some things down to projects that feel okay, even a bit good to work on, but then I feel like I’ll never get back to doing all the stuff I want to do and that I’m too slow. And then my hands hurt because of how often I try to draw – every other half-hour each day, only broken when I have to go somewhere – I still don’t finish things, and at the end of the day my hands, wrists, all that stuff are worn out/sore and I feel like I haven’t amounted to anything. Like I said earlier, there are some things that I feel like I can work on, but as a whole I want these stressed-out feelings to go away and get back the joy that I had before (espeically with the cats. but you know).

• October 19, 2019 at 7:59 pm

I’m sorry you feel this way, and I can’t definitely relate. Social media may be good, but it also puts so much pressure on us, and it’s such a negative influence sometimes. All you see is the artists who get told their “quick sketches” are absolutely masterpieces and get hundreds of thousand upon likes. And we’re all so, so jealous of them. But it’s okay that you aren’t noticed or loved yet. It’s completely, totally okay. Sometimes we get twisted into thinking we do art for the likes and the follows, but we wouldn’t still be drawing if we didn’t love it. That’s the true reason we do art. We love it. For me, it helps to just take a break. I haven’t drawn cats in weeks, and I feel so much better, because I always end up displeased with my cat pieces. I’ll come back to them when I feel ready. I’m sorry that this advice doesn’t pertain to your problem at all, but I want you to know so many of us feel similarly and that we’re always here for you <3

🍭 Step Into My Candy Store 🍭

• Snowbreeze
        October 20, 2019 at 3:47 am

Thank you, that helped <3 It's good to hear all that.

• Snowbreeze
      October 20, 2019 at 4:05 pm

Correction: the part where I say “and they have a whole bunch of people who consider them talented” is not me trying to say I want a whole bunch of people to fawn over me or so . . . I don’t even know what I was trying to go for there 😛 Hope that clears some things up 😛

• Echopool
      October 30, 2019 at 6:07 pm

I relate on this so hard. And I am rushy with my art too! I dont always shade so i do quick skectches sometimes when impatience takes over and Ill hate the sketch and never finnish it and just crumple up my paper too

Warrior cats and Undertale

12. Icepaw is ready for Halloween
    October 19, 2019 at 7:29 pm

My Dad’s getting mad at me because of something for school and I just need hugs

How do you make good siggies

13. Icepaw is ready for Halloween
    October 20, 2019 at 1:23 am

My Dad is now deciding that the best time to do homework over the weekend is late at night. And he’s insisting that I do all of it now. I just want to relax when it’s late at night, but apparently that’s a great time to be doing homework!

How do you make good siggies

• Icepaw is ready for Halloween
      October 20, 2019 at 2:43 am

And since my comedy class ended, my entire day has been around my stupid homework. I hate it, I hate it, I hate it. I get it, my homework is important. But maybe it’s not so important that I’m up till 10:00 PM doing it or thinking about it.
      I hate that he doesn’t think that I can forget things. I hate that he gets mad at me for focusing on my work instead of who’s sitting around me in my classroom. I just haven’t really had a great day.

How do you make good siggies

• Icepaw is ready for Halloween
        October 20, 2019 at 4:12 pm

To make things worse, I have 77 words for a history test, and now my dad is demanding that I do twenty words and more detail. Before he just wanted 15 words. WHY?!?

How do you make good siggies

• Snowbreeze
      October 20, 2019 at 3:49 am

Maybe tell him that you would prefer to do it in the day, when you could take your time with it and get it done? I hope this can get resolved quickly! *Huggles* <3

• October 20, 2019 at 5:23 am

I’m sorry Ice🧡*huggles*

#GREENLANDSHARKPET

• Sun that Sets with Fall (Sunpaw-fall)
      October 20, 2019 at 11:02 am

I’m sorry. I feel like 10:00 to 2:00 is a good time to do homework, so maybe you could suggest that to him?

I'm not throwing away my shot!

• October 21, 2019 at 2:57 am

I’m sorry 🙁 He really should not be pressuring you like that~ school must be really really stressful 🙁 🙁 *hugsssss* <33333

I know Iz weird & Iz proud.