The Hug Page

The Hug Page is here. Because, whoever we are, we still need hugs. This is still the best place to come if you’re feeling sad and need a hug from BlogClan…

Fading Echoes

(Sh! This is a new Hug Page. You can find the old one here)

If you feel unsafe in your situation, please call one of the following hotlines or talk to an adult that you trust:

Sexual assault US: 1-800-656-4673
National runaway hotlines US: 1-800-786-2929 (call), Text 66008 (text)
Child abuse hotline US: 1-800-422-4453 (call), Text 1-800-422-4453 (text)
National alliance on mental illness US: 1-800-950-6264
BullyingCanada: (877) 352-4497 (call or text), Support@BullyingCanada.ca (email)
Trevor project (LGBTQ+): 1-866-488-7386 (call), Text START to 678678 (text)
Trans lifeline US: 1-877-565-8860
Trans lifeline Canada: 1-877-330-6366
Kids Help Phone: 1-800-668-6868 (call), Text CONNECT to 686868 (text), click for live chat
Crisis Text Line US: Text HOME to 741741
Crisis Text Line Canada: Text HOME to 686868
Crisis Text Line UK: Text SHOUT to 85258 Childline UK: 0800 1111
Anxiety UK Infoline (Telephone): 03444 775 774
Anxiety UK Infoline (Text): 07537 416 905
Childline UK: 0800 1111
Samaritans UK Helpline: 116 123
Samaritans UK Charity Email: jo@samaritans.org
No Panic UK (Charity that offers support for panic attacks and OCD): 0844 967 4848
Beat UK (For eating disorders): 0808 801 0677 (adults) or 0808 801 0711 (for under-18s)

International suicide hotlines
United Kingdom: 08457909090
USA: 18002738255
Youth suicide prevention Australia: 08 93 88 2500
Canada: 5147234000 (Montreal); 18662773553 (outside Montreal)
PAPYRUS (Young Suicide Prevention Society) HOPELINE UK: 0800 068 4141 (Phone)

If you know other hotlines that provide support that are not on this list, feel free to contact a BlogTeam member to add it to this list.

A note from BlogTeam: When offering comfort or advice to BlogClanners, please be advised to steer clear of religious-based consolation.  While you may have the best intentions, the best advice is one that the reader can most readily relate to.  Remember, not everyone believes or should rightfully believe in the same tradition that you do.

34,230 Replies to “The Hug Page”

1. November 2, 2019 at 8:13 pm

My sister is %100 percent awful 90% of the time, and I am not joking. I just sobbed in my room for like a half an hour/45 minutes. I still want to cry. I feel like my own mother doesn’t even care.
    I freaking don’t even know how to put my sister and what she does to me into words.
    Here it goes again I’ll just be crying all day.

SrizelFTW

2. Thundeblaze
    November 2, 2019 at 10:30 pm

I feel meh.

3. November 3, 2019 at 1:22 am

I’m so done with swearing and hearing all the time . I admit I swear sometimes and I regret doing it . I got cursed out about accidentally doing something to some random person . Grownups are supposed to be examples to us and not swearing in our faces. I got swore at because I accidentally pushed a chair into someone a couple of times because I got pushed or I was trying to see . I was at a event at the time . I’m a minor and I look like I’m 14 when I’m really 16 . That ruined my day and I’m still fuming. If there wasn’t younger kids around me I probably would have said something’s I would have regretted to that person . Can I have some hugs

Running for Senior Warrior !

• November 3, 2019 at 3:45 am

*Hugs* I’m not a huge fan of swearing either, and you’re right, grownups should set a good example. I’m sorry that ruined your day 🙁 hope it gets better!

🔥 💛 🌛🌛

• November 3, 2019 at 8:37 am

*hugs*

Bold of you to assume I'm Navy

• November 3, 2019 at 1:13 pm

Awwwwwwwwww I’m so sorry that IS SO AWFUL. *HUGS* Just know we love you 🙁 <33333

SrizelFTW

• Moky again
      November 3, 2019 at 1:56 pm

I can’t believe that happened to you, that is super rude. I am so sorry.
      I think next time you should tell them that what they are doing is incorrect because you aren’t doing it purpose. You should ask them how they would feel if someone sweared at them.
      I am so sorry that this happened to you.
      HUGS
      HUGS
      HUGS

• November 3, 2019 at 4:00 pm

aww I’m sorry to hear that… hugs!

*σн sнσω үσυяsεℓғ!*

• November 3, 2019 at 5:31 pm

*hugs* I’m so sorry. I hate it when people cuss in front of me. Just recently, there was this group of adults and they were being loud and having drinks and they were cussing and talking about…y’know.
      I didn’t hear that part, but I kept hearing their cussing and then one of them said ‘there’s two kids over there’; me and my sister.
      Then a guy is like “Well they’ll learn that one day!”

It was just terrible. Some people are the worst.
      Hopefully, sometimes you can avoid them. But I understand 100%. The good thing is to try not to take from their behavior, but to learn from it.
      Be the opposite of they are and show a good example to kids when you are older!😄💚
      *huggles* I hope you feel better.

• November 3, 2019 at 7:59 pm

Yeah, I’ve been pushed in an inappropriate place and swore at when I was 10, it’s not nice. *hugs* <333

I cannot stop twinkling!

• Fallenshadows
      November 4, 2019 at 2:24 pm

I’m sorry Thist. ❤️ To help stop yourself from swearing, I would pretend that there are younger kids around and make sure that what you’re saying would appropriate to them. When others around you swear, be honest tell them that it makes you uncomfortable. *hugs* ❤️❤️❤️

6.022 x 10^23

4. Starpaw/blossom
    November 3, 2019 at 7:38 pm

I feel like I’m a terrible person. Actually, I am a terrible person. I feel so stressed and I can’t seem to make anyone happy and I feel like everything s my fault. All of you are such great people and then there’s me. I don’t even know why I’m complaining. I barely have anything to complain about and here I am. Yes, I’m that useless.

Have you guys noticed that the mods literally never post on the Hug Page unless they’re helping someone? Honestly I feel like I should be able to handle problems myself and I’m wasting your time.

I’m pathetic.

• Iceeeeeeeeeee (Icy)
      November 3, 2019 at 7:46 pm

Star. You are not terrible. You make me happy. Really happy. It is not useless to talk about your problems. It doesn’t make you weak or terrible or pathetic, okay? <3 You are just fine the way you are, I promise. I love you, Star, and I'm so glad you're here.

I can't speak for the other mods, but I don't post here often because I have trouble asking for help. It definitely doesn't mean I'm handling my problems myself. You're not wasting my time at all, I love being here for you. I may not be as helpful as I'd like, but I try, because you matter to me. I can't explain how much you matter. The galaxies may have an infinite amount of stars in them, but you are my favourite one.

❄ BlogTeam Mod, Medicine Cat ❄

• November 3, 2019 at 8:01 pm

No, Star, you’re a great person! You always give me great advice and make me feel better. *hugs to one of my best friends* <333

I cannot stop twinkling!

• November 3, 2019 at 8:09 pm

STARPAW you are not pathetic!!! 🙁 I hate to see such an amazing, awesome, wonderful, talented, beautiful, rockin’ goddess like you shouldn’t be feeling so low 🙁 Your amazing and we love you so so much!!!!

(PS. Also, I never got to tell you this. Your name and avatar are just beautiful.)

SrizelFTW

• Willowstep (Wistep)
      November 4, 2019 at 2:39 am

Star, you’re amazing! You’re beautiful inside and out, and even if you don’t feel like it, remember that everyone has their own flaws. You make us happy! <333

as for everything else… i relate tbh

• Fallenshadows
      November 4, 2019 at 2:21 pm

Star dear, you are not terrible person. You are fantastic, awesome, and really, really special. ❤️ You make me happy and whenever you go inactive I notice that you aren’t here, and I always really miss you. You are a great friend and person, and anyone that is saying otherwise is wrong. You are not pathetic. Don’t say that you are. You are awesome, and don’t forget that! *hugs* ❤️❤️❤️

6.022 x 10^23

5. November 3, 2019 at 8:22 pm

Other people my age: Watch fun YouTube videos, hang out with friends, go to Starbucks.
    Me: Reads articles about racism and gets depressed about my future because I’ll probably never succeed because of racism

I cannot stop twinkling!

• November 3, 2019 at 11:17 pm

Oh, I’m sorry. 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗♥♥♥♥ *Hugs*

MeOw KeRcHoW

• November 3, 2019 at 11:43 pm

*Hugs* I’m sure you’ll succeed!!!!

🔥 💛 🌛🌛

• November 4, 2019 at 12:00 am

Awwwwwwww Raven nooo!!! You WILL succeed! I bet everything on it!!!!!! *HUGS*

SrizelFTW

• November 4, 2019 at 8:47 am

Raven you’re one of the best people I know.
      If people choose to be racist wnd ignore who wonderful you are, let them be.
      Believe me, you’ll find people who’ll love you no matter what and that will always help you got up when you’ll fall❤
      We’re here for you

Gotta break the taboo

• Fallenshadows
      November 4, 2019 at 2:09 pm

I’m so sorry Raven. ❤️ You do anything you set your mind to; don’t let racism stop you! You can do this! ❤️ *hugs* ❤️❤️❤️

6.022 x 10^23

• November 4, 2019 at 3:44 pm

You’ll find somewhere to succeed. Maybe instead of finding articles about racism, maybe find ones that beat racism, if that makes sense. You will succeed, I promise you <3

#ThankYouWoojin

6. November 3, 2019 at 11:33 pm

Everything sucks.

SrizelFTW

7. November 4, 2019 at 7:12 am

hOMEWORK SUUUUCCCCCKKKKSSSSSS!!!!!!

Bold of you to assume I'm Navy

8. November 4, 2019 at 8:48 am

Ughhhhhh I hate being sick

Gotta break the taboo

9. November 4, 2019 at 1:28 pm

Oh great I just realized my sister is probably not going to be able to come to my birthday…
    She’s one of my best friends in the world and it’s gonna be really not fun without her.
    I technically can celebrate my birthday a day before, so she’ll be able to come, but it never feels right.
    I’m kinda just angry with myself

Gotta break the taboo

• Fallenshadows
      November 4, 2019 at 2:06 pm

Oh no, I’m really sorry Cloudy. ❤️ Maybe you can videochat with her for a while on your birthday? *hugs* ❤️❤️❤️

6.022 x 10^23

• November 4, 2019 at 4:55 pm

Awwwww I’m sorry Cloudy 🙁 What Fally suggested <333333333 *HUGGLES*

SrizelFTW

• November 6, 2019 at 2:55 am

I’m sorry 🙁

Like Fally said, maybe you can videochat with her during your celebration? *hugs* <3

I cannot stop twinkling!

• November 7, 2019 at 2:06 pm

Thank you all so much!
      What we decided on is that on the day before my birthday I’ll celebrate with all my family (including my sister), and on my birthday I’ll go with my mother to do something which I have no idea how to call it and then go and visit my sister!

Gotta break the taboo

10. 🕸 🎃 doe with cobwebs hanging off her ears 🎃 🕸
    November 4, 2019 at 5:16 pm

How do you guys deal with platonic crushes/squishes.
    My life is constantly overtaken by wishing I could be friends with people in films, celebrities and people I have met in real life and longing that I was as pretty as they are. I just need some advice

running 4 SW : ) 🦌

• Potato 🌸(Blueflower)💙
      November 4, 2019 at 11:12 pm

Constantly just tell myself to stop for squishes 😛 It usually goes away after a bit, at least for me.

I think it’s pretty normal to daydream and stuff. As long as it doesn’t become a problem, y’know? I’m got a few crushes on fictional people

You’re beautiful just the way you are! You don’t need to look like pretty people. If you’d really like to though, shopping for clothes you really love makes you feel good, and some makeup can as well. But just don’t go overboard. Because again, you’re beautiful!!! ❤️

• November 5, 2019 at 1:33 pm

*HUGS* <33

SrizelFTW

• Fallenshadows
      November 5, 2019 at 1:41 pm

I don’t have any advice, but I hope you can work it out! *hugs* ❤️❤️❤️

6.022 x 10^23

• November 6, 2019 at 3:01 am

Ack I always want to be friends with fictional characters and my only true loves are fictional 😛

There are many different types of beauty, so even if you don’t look like the people you think are pretty, that doesn’t mean you aren’t pretty. You’re beautiful in your own way. <3

I cannot stop twinkling!

• Nightfeather
        November 8, 2019 at 1:55 am

Same, I just constantly wish I could join the fictional people.

11. Plipplop (Snowpuff)
    November 5, 2019 at 12:47 pm

Well, the girl who hit the kids in my hometown finally got arrested.

Snowpuff for senior warrior!

12. Robinflight
    November 5, 2019 at 6:37 pm

My friends are really toxic and I don’t know how to get out of the friend group since they use me to copy down homework and won’t let go that easy. I just got out of a toxic friendship a year ago but that was one person, while this is three. I feel like every time I make friends (Which is REALLY difficult for me) they end up toxic. This ends up being the main fuel for my depression but I don’t want to ask for help because I know my mom is going to be really overdramatic if I tell her about my depression and I would much rather her be like ok here’s a therapist than OMG YOU’RE DEPRESSED???? YOU POOR CHILD SWEETY IT’S OKAY I CAN GET YOU HELP IF YOU WANT!!!! Any advice and maybe a hug?

• Potato 🌸(Blueflower)💙
      November 5, 2019 at 9:23 pm

Saying no is probably going to help the most. It’s going to be very hard, but it is what is best for you. Because THAT is what is important.

Maybe if you tell her to just listen to you? Tell her you want a therapist, maybe search for some and show her? If she becomes overdramatic maybe tell her that it doesn’t really help?

*Hugs* ❤️

• November 5, 2019 at 9:30 pm

Robin, I’m going to be honest, it’s probably way better for her to be overdramatic in trying to help than not care at all. If you calmly try to talk to her and ask her “Please don’t freak out, that freaks me out” and then she should be good to go.

As for the toxic friends, they shouldn’t be copying down your homework in the first place, should they????? Honestly, sometimes I think being alone is better than having toxic friends. Just consider it, toxic friends will only bring you down, being by yourself gives you the motivation to find the good ones and appreciate yourself more.

#ThankYouWoojin

• November 5, 2019 at 10:53 pm

*huggles* I don’t know exactly how they’re being toxic, but just stand your ground. If you want to stop hanging out with them, don’t be afraid to let your foot down. And maybe you can just slowly stop socializing with them for a bit? Just keep a distance for awhile and see how they’re acting?
      I don’t really have good advice, but i hope you feel better with your friends and your depression💙

• Moonpaw(leap)
      November 5, 2019 at 11:32 pm

HUGGGS<3
      I hope stuff gets better for you!

(Sry I never have very much advice, but have a chocolate bar! *Moon hands Robinflight a Hershey’s bar through screen* if only real life were like Harry Potter and chocolate bars actually healed people)

Tell them Naegi

• November 6, 2019 at 3:20 am

Maybe don’t tell her you’re depressed, just say you want a therapist because you read in a scientific article that it’s beneficial for everyone to have one, regardless of whether or not they have a mental disorder. (That’s actually true.) And like Blue said, it’s better for your mom to be overdramatic and offer to take you to see a therapist than for her to brush it off as unimportant and completely forget about it.

If they’re copying your homework and taking advantage of you, just say “no” once and it’ll get easier eventually. If they don’t want to be friends with you anymore, their loss. <3

I cannot stop twinkling!

• November 6, 2019 at 3:58 am

*HUGS* 🙁 Chocolate, cats, tea, books <333333 That's my suggestion <3333 *HUGGLES Robin again*

SrizelFTW

• Fallenshadows
      November 6, 2019 at 2:19 pm

I’m sorry Robin. ❤️ I would definitely listen Blue’s advice; she has a lot of good points. I hope you feel better soon! *hugs* ❤️❤️❤️

6.022 x 10^23

• Nightfeather
      November 8, 2019 at 2:34 am

Like Blueheart said, it’s better that she is overdramatic then to not care at all. And if you are depressed, you should REALLY talk to someone. A therapist, just someone that can help you. And remember, your Mom just wants to help and make sure you have a wonderful life, not a depressing one.
      Just tell your friends no, no is no. If they don’t listen, don’t give in, they don’t deserve that. They shouldn’t be copying down your homework anyway, and if they’re really toxic, then just find new friends. It might take some time, I know from experience, but you just have to put yourself out there.
      *HUGS, LOTS OF THEM*

13. juni lol
    November 5, 2019 at 7:09 pm

Lol just admit that y’all hate me

• Birchfoot
      November 6, 2019 at 11:48 pm

*hugs*

Juni, I’m sorry if anything I said or done has ever made you feel this way, but I promise that no one here could or would ever hate you. If there’s anything I’m doing that might give you that impression, then I’m sorry, and I will absolutely change that <3

I've been down a similar thought process that you have, in the sense that I used to be in a similar mindset where I thought everyone hated me. Obviously, I can't personally understand exactly what you're going through, but I do know that sometimes our brains act impulsively based just on emotions or hunches that we get, without a lot of 'evidence' behind those thoughts. That's not your fault or anything, because everyone does it to some extent! And it can be really hard not to listen to this, but I promise that it's not true. We do not hate you. At all. Ever.

We love you - of course we do. And I don't think anyone here would ever dream of hurting your feelings. Sometimes, though, we get hyper-focused on ideas like that and it can be really hard not to listen to them <3 I understand <3, but I can say with absolutely certainty that we love you

If you ever want to talk to me about anything, I'm here, okay? I'm always here to listen. <3

• November 6, 2019 at 11:56 pm

Actually… No.

You’re one of the people I regard as a really good friend here on the blog. I never have and never will hate you <3

#ThankYouWoojin

• November 7, 2019 at 12:34 am

I don’t hate you at all, Juni! <3 I'm sure no one here hates you, and if it's real life people you're talking about, they're stupid because who would hate an awesome person like you? *hugs* I'm sorry you feel this way <333

I cannot stop twinkling!

• November 7, 2019 at 7:22 am

No, we don’t! We all love you, Juni. Hugs

*σн sнσω үσυяsεℓғ!*

• November 7, 2019 at 1:26 pm

No I won’t! I can’t admit I don’t hate you because I don’t hate you, Juni <333 *HUGS* We love you here!!! :DD *HUGS again*

SrizelFTW

• Fallenshadows
      November 7, 2019 at 2:15 pm

Juni if I’ve done or said anything to make you feel this way, I am so, so sorry.❤️ You are an awesome person and friend, and I can’t imagine anyone here would hate you. Please listen to Birchy – what she’s saying is really true. We love you Juni, remember that! *hugs* ❤️❤️❤️

6.022 x 10^23

• Monkeyfur
      November 7, 2019 at 2:20 pm

I am very sorry Juni, even though I don’t know you really well, I can tell that everyone else on the blog cares and likes you. I don’t know why you feel that way but I am sure that you are one of the funniest people on the blog. I hope you can feel better soon. Don’t feel bad.

HUGS

i see moky

• November 8, 2019 at 2:21 am

No!!!! Juni, you’re great! We don’t hate you!

🔥 💛 🌛🌛

• Starpaw/blossom
      November 8, 2019 at 12:39 pm

Of course not!

I admit that I haven’t talked to you in a while, but I always looked up to you because a) you’re good at art and b) you are a pretty dang cool person in general.

I’m sorry if anyone has made you feel like you’re not wanted, especially if I have. You’re a wonderful person and I’m sure everyone loves you ❤️

I probably should’ve talked to you more (because you’re so amazing) ❤️ So that was a fault on my part.

*hugs*