28,854 Replies to “The Hug Page”

1. Moonpaw(leap)
    November 11, 2019 at 12:36 am

Ehhh I’ve been feeling really sick all day I had to miss fencing and I’m not nearly done with homework, and I don’t feel like doing anything but I have school tomorrow and I’m already behind on homework, so I don’t want to have to miss tomorrow but I just don’t wanna do anything either

2. Monkeyfur
    November 11, 2019 at 7:53 am

What doesn’t BREAK you, makes you STRONGER – my math teacher

New Name!

• Moonpaw(leap)
      November 11, 2019 at 4:36 pm

Thanks, I’m starting to feel a bit better now, and I’m missing school but spending the day catching up on homework with my doggos.

Brrrrrr

3. Monkeyfur
    November 11, 2019 at 2:45 pm

Today was a bad day… There was a fire set close to my relative’s and grandmothers house. And someone put someone on fire. And someone shot someone…
    And also my dad and sister got mad at each other.
    I just need hugs.

New Name!

4. November 11, 2019 at 7:57 pm

I’m sick and yep my favorite time of the month just started ( I am 100 percent being sarcastic here) and it sucks . I feel really bad I can barely walk without being dizzy/lightheaded. I have enough appetite to eat food and enough supplies to take care of my self . Honestly I don’t know how I can survive school tomorrow if I have to go. I have a bad cold , not feeling 100 percent. I’ve been resting in bed all day .

He stepped on a Thistle

• Starpaw/blossom
      November 12, 2019 at 8:52 pm

Oh gosh I’m so sorry <3

I hope everything gets better. If you don’t feel well enough to go to school, don’t go. Your health comes first.

Hugs! ❤️❤️❤️

5. November 11, 2019 at 11:17 pm

yayyyy for the past few weeks or so I’ve been either just barely passing or simply failing all sorts of tests despite having studied for them and doing my homework
    and also today my science teacher moved our seats around and decided that it would be a great idea to have Stormpaw and me sit next to each other in science for the next month :’) I suppose it’s because she knows I won’t utter a word to her and will therefore never talk during class sooo

6. November 12, 2019 at 3:54 am

Helppppppppppppppppp I’m questioning my sexuality
    I’m pretty sure I like guys but there have also been several times when there is girl and my brain is like she’s cuteeeeeee. I feel like I might be overreacting but honestly idk anymore… I’m really bad with relationship stuff and I’ve never been in one before. Honestly even the idea of being in a relationship makes me uncomfortable. I know I won’t be ready for a relationship for a long time but I still have lots of confusion in my brain and I hate emotions they are confusing and weird. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    Guess I’ll just be a single pringle

Vouch4Fawny <3

• November 12, 2019 at 4:15 am

hey hey hey
      me too
      I see guys and I’m like woooo boy ur hot
      and then also I see this girl and I’m like
      danggggg ur a literal goddess ily
      and sometimes ur looking around you and you see everyone’s in relationships and everything
      and I’m not and I don’t think I’ll be ready for a while
      I guess that’s okay, and just take things at your own pace 🙂
      ❤️

下雨天的阳光

• Iceeeeeeeeeee (Icy)
      November 12, 2019 at 4:24 am

It’s okay Fawny! You don’t have to pick a label right now, or ever if you don’t want to. You don’t have to define your sexuality. You can just be you, if that’s what you want. 🙂

❄ BlogTeam Mod, Medicine Cat ❄

• Foxtail (Foxie)
        November 12, 2019 at 6:58 am

I know I like guys but it’s not wrong to think a girl (or just someone of the same gender) is cute too ^^ This takes a lot of deep thought and analyzation though! Take your time dear. You don’t need to know your sexuality right now. The time will come 🙂 There’s absolutely no rush and we will support you in every way possible!

What an awkward situation

• November 12, 2019 at 4:30 am

Sameeeeee
      I would fail at romance so badly……the whole idea honestly terrifies me.

I’m currently questioning pretty much every aspect of myself. I think I’m a girl, but honestly not much about me is feminine and I have a lot more in common with boys. Also, I honestly would almost rather be seen as a guy? I’d prefer to be viewed as more masculine than feminine but it’s complicated and I’m not sure how to word it exactly. I like how I look in suit jackets more than dresses (professional & fancy& cool vs delicate. Dresses look good on other people, but I don’t like how I look in them). But I don’t really mind being a girl/female so maybe I am one? I don’t know. Maybe non-binary? But then again, changing pronouns would be a lot of work and I don’t care that much…..so maybe I’m just a girl if I don’t feel strongly out of place? Ah, I have confused even myself. I’m probably just a tom boy. But I don’t really like sports. This is hurting my brain. IDK.

Also, I thought I was straight, but I’ve had several minor crushes on girls. But mostly I like guys? Who knows. Doesn’t really matter. Because I highly doubt many people would like me that way. (And if they did I’d run away and hide because again, scary)

And sometimes I wonder if maybe I’m aromatic and/or asexual, because thinking of a future where I’m all alone + cats sounds a bit more appealing than having a husband (or wife I guess?), and being in a relationship sounds like a lot of work, scary, and stressful, and I’m never entirely sure if my crushes are the real deal.

Meh I’ll just grow up and be a cat mom/dad/non-binary parent figure. The cat will love me anyway.

In conclusion, you’ll figure it out eventually, Fawny!

And that is the end of my ramble.

Hello fellow Earthling

• November 12, 2019 at 6:32 am

I’m sorry. I haven’t had this happen to me, but, you can be undecided! That is perfectly okay.

Tall x Jake 4 ever!!

• November 12, 2019 at 2:12 pm

*hugs* Fawny <3333

Bring on the Festive Food!!

• November 12, 2019 at 3:07 pm

It’s perfectly okay not to know what the hekkie dekkie is going on! Trust me, I’m a legal adult now and I have 0 clue what I’m supposed to be doing 😛 Back when I was in high school and really got my eyes open to the vastness of the LGBTQ+ community, I was constantly in a state of “what am I?” And I flip-flopped between a lot of different things as I tried to figure out what’s up with my brain 🙂 I did figure it out eventually in my senior year, and htat’s why I’m telling you this story: it’s okay to take time to find who you are, and in the end, it doesn’t matter what label you choose so long as you feel that it’s you 🙂 All that matters is that you feel comfortable with yourself, and that can take a while to figure out, either sexually or romantically!

And I totally get you on the relationships thing. The idea of me being in a relationship always made me feel suuuuuuuuper iffy ever since middle school and it was only in high schol that I felt comfortable to saying “yeah no, relationships are just not my thing 😛 ” and decided that I’m aromantic. I could go into a whole tangent of how…. weird romantic relationships are, but that’s for another day 😛 Point is, it’s absolutely okay to not feel ready for a relationship or even abhor the idea outright 🙂 Take the time you need to sort your thoughts out, maybe get some paper (or open a word doc!) and start spewing things out about how you feel. It might help, it might not, but it’s worth the try, because you might figure something else out at the same time 😉

Moderator, BlogClan's Deputy

• November 13, 2019 at 9:21 pm

*hugs* Idk if this will help, but thinking a girl is ‘cute’ can also be like “she is pretty”. I don’t know if you feel like you’re attracted or not, but it could be you just think they are pretty but are attracted to guys. Again, i don’t know how you feel, but it could be that. You don’t have to worry about that right now, anyway💛 Enjoy The time you have and know that you have lots of time to figure stuff out.

☀️In need of a mentor!😛 ☀️

• Pastelpaw🌸Pasty
      November 17, 2019 at 3:35 am

Sexuallties can be really confusing at times 🙁 I would suggest looking up different sexualities and don’t stress about it. It kinda sounds like you’re a biromantic asexual like me. Lots of hugs 💗

And that’s the tea.

7. November 12, 2019 at 10:32 pm

update on my cold Its much better today but my throat has been hurting pretty bad and I think I’m getting a fever . I don’t have a appetite at all I managed to eat some stuff though . I’m trying to not complain around the house since I complained about my throat yesterday and am afraid about being told to shut up . I most likely will go to school tomorrow because my mom thinks I seem better and most likely will be able to . I’m just worried about getting worse though my cold is clearing up I have a bit of the chills and like I said no appetite at all . can I have some hugs .

He stepped on a Thistle

• Nightfeather
      November 13, 2019 at 12:01 am

HUGS! LOTS AND TONS OF HUGS!

• Monkeyfur
      November 13, 2019 at 1:21 am

Oh no! Try to eat things like congee. HUGS! Get better soon!

New Name!

• Moonpaw(leap)
      November 13, 2019 at 2:10 am

Hugs to you!! <3
      And now a random poem about colds:
      Colds are hard
      I’m in my 3rd day of having a cold
      My throat hurts
      I can’t talk
      I’m coughing
      Ehhhh eating hurts
      I’m still in my bed with my pets
      It’s 7:00 pm
      My mom handed me toast
      I’m still staring at the toast with my pet
      It’s 10:00 pm
      This is me with a cold

Brrrrrr

• 🍂 Pineblossom 🍁
        November 13, 2019 at 4:22 am

This has been an episode of

*dramatic pause*

MOON WITH A COLD

😛 Hope you all feel better! <3

• November 13, 2019 at 9:21 pm

*huggles huggles and comfort food and medicine and sparkly rainbows filled with happiness and power and healing* Hope you feel better!💜💜

☀️In need of a mentor!😛 ☀️

• November 13, 2019 at 10:30 pm

Hugs!

Vouch 4 the Viper

• Moonpaw(leap)
      November 14, 2019 at 10:31 pm

*Moon hands Ironthistle a choco bar*

Brrrrrr

8. Monkeyfur
    November 13, 2019 at 1:23 am

There is no school today.
    I don’t know if it a good or bad thing.
    School closed because of the protests.
    Yesterday they were throwing nails and oil on the roads to stop the people from going to work.
    You can probably guess where I live already but can I have some hugs?

New Name!

• November 14, 2019 at 12:53 am

Oof I don’t know where you are, but I feel bad for you! That sounds awful!

Tall x Jake 4 ever!!

• November 14, 2019 at 3:11 am

Stay safe, Monkey! *Hugs*

Hello fellow Earthling

• Monkeyfur
        November 14, 2019 at 4:01 am

Thank you.

New Name!

• November 14, 2019 at 6:59 pm

I don’t know where you are, but stay safe!!!!*huggles*💛

☀️In need of a mentor!😛 ☀️

• Nightfeather
      November 14, 2019 at 9:11 pm

Stay safe, I’m sending you lots of hugs right now! (I don’t really know where you are either…)
      *HUGS*

• Moonpaw(leap)
      November 14, 2019 at 10:32 pm

Hugs! <3
      *Moon hands Monkeyfur a chocolate bar*

Brrrrrr

• Monkeyfur
        November 15, 2019 at 4:30 am

Yay!

New Name!

• November 15, 2019 at 5:06 am

If you live in Hong Kong, stay safe <3

#Vouch4Viper

• Monkeyfur
        November 17, 2019 at 8:19 am

Haha you guessed it! Thank you though!

New Name!

• Starpaw/blossom
      November 16, 2019 at 5:10 am

Stay safe, my friend ❤️

• Monkeyfur
        November 17, 2019 at 8:18 am

Yay thank you Star!

New Name!

9. Pebbleglow (paw) - Glowy
    November 13, 2019 at 3:26 pm

You have been invited to my pity party… I had a really crappy week so far…

First off, history time: In my class, we were writing horror stories (and I’m not a big fan of horror whoopee), and when we were done with them, the other 7th grade class and the 8th grade class would judge our stories and pick a winner and a runnerup. (my class judged the other 7th grade class as well). We also made a sketch that represents our stories, those were also judged by the same classes. *sigh*

Just an FYI… I WORKED SOOO HARD ON MY STORY, I EVEN STAYED UP TILL MIDNIGHT ONE NIGHT WORKING ON IT!!!

So, today we got the results…

Problem 1: For the 7th grade’s votes, (newsflash, I won ZERO) one of the people who I really dislike (who I SWEAR is trying 2 steal my crush) WON! And for the 8th grade votes, my “friend” won 1st place, and all she did was brag about it with me RIGHT beside her at lunch. So THAT really ticked me off, and I was already in a mood when that started. AND… for the sketch *dramatic pause* I didn’t win. TmT No one even VOTED for my sketch at ALL! (which basically means no one liked it and I worked a stupid amount of time on the shading).

2. The whole “judging” thing was based off of content (how SCARY it is), and NOT how good your language and grammar skills are. ÒmÓ And I spent probably 99% of my time making my grammar PERFECT when no one even cared… And my story is probably only scary for ppl who are terrified of snakes (me).
    ARRRRFGGGGAGAGGGXSVVEYTWVEYGWVGYXVGH!!!!!!! <— Edit: slight rage pls ignore

3. The winners got candy and I didn't… PETTY I know -_-

4. Literally the day before, me and my "friends" were chatting about the stories at lunch and one of my friends in the OTHER 7th grd class, said that most of the stories she read sucked. So she stated the titles of all the ones she read, (mine included), and said all the ones except the 2 winning ones were trash, RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!!! (Ok, so the other class wasn't supposed to know who wrote which story BTW) So I obviously didn't tell her one of the "trash" ones were mine. And that really hurt meh feewings. :'( And thanks a lot for shattering a LOAD of my self-confidence and some-what crushing my dreams of being an author…

5. TODAY at lunch, I was sittin' with that same group of peeps, (note to self: rlly bad choice) and my "friends" just kept on bragging about how they WON and how gOoD their stories were, AND THEY DIDN'T EVEN MENTION MINE AT ALL. AS IF MY STORY NEVER EXISTED… AS IF IIII DIDN'T EXIST. And I decided I just couldn't take it anymore so I stormed off in a rage to the library (where I usually go to cool off) and got a nice book. And then when lunch was over and we had study hall, no one, not even my "friends" who I was sitting with, asked me what was wrong and if I was ok. So that ALSO triggered me. And right after that I had a Chinese test -_- (i did well on it tho 🙂 ) And smack in the mid. of Chinese class, I realized I forgot my lunch box in the library when I was raging. GAAAAAHHHHH!!! As if enough had gone wrong today!

6. Not to mention since I'm the ONLY American girl in my grade, I seem to always feel like an outcast, like no one appreciates me… And all that just AADDS TO IT! It just seems to be getting worse now that my anxiety is slowly getting better…

And to top it all off, I STTTIIIILLL get teased about my huge crush (who just so happens to like me back uwu) on a cute guy I like whom I've known for like foreverrr. AND IT'S AWFUL! OML ppl, I have a crush, so wut? It's Middle school it's SUPPOSED to be normal. But whenever ppl see me talking to some other friends who happen to be guys, they're always like "ooo why u talking to HIIMMM???" And goodness ppl at my school are so dirty-minded, it's gross. But like, I CAN HAVE FRIENDS WHO ARE GUYS!!! I CAN TALK TO WHOEVER I WANT TO TYVM!!!! UGGGH!!! No one seems to respect my opinions anymore…

Plus close to a million other tiny petty things as well. JUST GREAAAT.

I don't know how much more I can take before I freak out. Pls help, I need hugs so much. Part of me just really hates myself. ÒmÓ

I've once again successfully cried a river… 🙁

• Pebbleglow (paw) - Glowy
      November 13, 2019 at 3:29 pm

You see, I always try to be as light-hearted and positive as possible. But this is just too much… 🙁 It’s all just been adding up…

• November 14, 2019 at 1:07 am

I read the whole thing! I feel really bad for you! Those people who say : OOO! are a bunch of fuzz-brained fox-hearted fish- breathed crow-food eaters! And I’m sorry you put all the effort in for nothing!

Hugs! 🤗🤗🤗🤗

Tall x Jake 4 ever!!

• Pebbleglow (paw) - Glowy
        November 14, 2019 at 3:22 am

aw thanks!!!! 😀 Oh, and one more thing… I’m now stuck at home with a stomach bug… -_- yaaay… (is this karma or just cruel irony) 😛

Well hey, at least I get to sleep in!!! 😀

• November 14, 2019 at 3:11 am

*Hugs* I hope it gets better 🙁 that’s really rude of her to call your story trash. I’m sure it was good! And don’t let it crush your dreams! If you work at it, which it sounds like you do put good effort in, you will only keep getting even better! I also dislike writing horror stories 🙂 it’s just not my cup of tea. And it is super annoying when people asume things just because you have friends of the opposite gender. (Good luck with your crush 🙂 ) Also, one last thing. I’m paraphrasing my English teacher here, but the most important thing about writing is that you enjoy it (he says, while assigning an essay). If you were proud of your piece, that’s the important part. *Hugs again*

Hello fellow Earthling

• November 14, 2019 at 3:13 am

I’m so sorry <3

I wouldn't judge your worth based on what they said. They're just a bunch of teenagers, they probably can't see past the latest tik tok.

I'm sure your story and drawing were really good(I'd take a look at both if you were to post it here) and I promise you that you did nothing wrong. They were being jerks. Absolute jerks and I'm sorry for that. <3

Having a huge crush is fine 😛 If people keep teasing you about stuff related to having a crush just say, "Did I ask you for your opinion?" or "Was I talking to you?" or "Mind your own beeswax"

I hope things get better <3

#ThankYouWoojin

• Monkeyfur
      November 14, 2019 at 4:02 am

Don’t feel bad, next year you can have another chance! Maybe you can try to talk to the teachers about this? Sorry I’m not the best a giving advice, but HUGS!!!

New Name!

• Pebbleglow (paw) - Glowy
        November 14, 2019 at 7:44 am

Aww, thanks guys! This means a lot! You’re so sweet! <3

View post on imgur.com

• Pebbleglow (paw) - Glowy
          November 14, 2019 at 7:47 am

I’m feeling much better today! (mainly because I get to stay home, not counting being sick)

• November 14, 2019 at 7:08 pm

I’m so sorry Peb…
      You deserve a reward after how much effort you put into your story and grammar and the shading!
      I haven’t been to public middle school, but I know, it’s cruel. If your friends are being mean or adding to the teasing or just not being good friends, maybe find new friends or be distant with them for awhile💜
      I absolutely HATE IT when you talk to a guy and people think “Oh, you likkkke him?” On my case, my guy friends ignore me because of that. But ignore what the people say! Don’t give them the time of day and hopefully, the teasing with stop. If people don’t get the reaction from you, they’ll stop.
      Idk if that’ll really happen, but you can at least try!💕 It wasn’t fair for your friends to brag and talk on about it when you lost.
      I’m really sorry how your week went down, but maybe, next week will be better!
      “Everybody wants happiness, nobody wants pain, but you can’t have a rainbow without a little rain.”
      “No rain, no flowers.”

Things will get bad, but know we are here for you and your family will be here! Also, if you feel yourself getting worked up, go to a nice quiet place(like the library), take deep breaths and hold your middle finger. Funny, it actually helps your anger calm down. Hold your thumb for worry, index finger for fear, and ring finger for sadness.
      And just close your eyes and think of good things and go to your happy place, wherever makes you happy!
      Hope you feel better❤️*huggles*

☀️In need of a mentor!😛 ☀️

• Nightfeather
      November 14, 2019 at 9:41 pm

I bet your story was amazing, and that those people were stupid for not voting for your sketch. And like others have said, it doesn’t matter what they think, just as you like it, and you feel like its perfect (even though there is no such thing as “perfection”). And it is perfectly fine to have friends with the opposite gender, and I know, because I’m a girl, but a good majority of my friends are boys. and honestly, if they think something when they see you hanging out with guys, then they’re fish-brains! They have fluff for brains, literally!
      Never ever hate yourself, never. You’re perfect just the way you are (and this is a time when “perfection” is true), and never think you should change anything about you.
      Your crush likes you? Lucky! >w< I wish my crush liked me, but I just don't know. Sometimes I think maybe he… but then I realize I'm being crazy and desperate, and hopeful. 😉
      Good luck with him! 🙂
      But anyway, if you're friends are so caught up with their glory and "perfection," *eye roll* then just don't hang out with them. Its okay to feel proud of yourself, and get caught up in the moment with everything, but not if you're so obsessed with it. Maybe you should try talking to your friends and telling them what's wrong, and if they listen and talk with you about it too, then maybe they are a good group and people, deep down in their brag-y, obsessed selves.
      And I'm not saying this is your fault, but what if they think you're mad at them, and are confused at that. Maybe when you stomped away like that, they were confused at to why you did that, and don't know what they did wrong, and might just think you're being "over dramatic," which you're not by the way. That's why it might be a good idea to talk to them, and to get at a feel at what they're thinking, and what they feel.
      Good job with your Chinese test!
      Well, that is just my advice (it might not be good advice though), and remember to always love yourself, not to hate.
      *HUGS*

• Moonpaw(leap)
      November 14, 2019 at 10:40 pm

Hugs! <3
      I’m sure I would have loved your story, as I’m a grammar maniac. every time I proofread I’m like COMMA CAPITALIZATION SKIPPED A WORD anyway, even if your “friends” didn’t know u were the author of that “trash” story, they shouldn’t have been calling any of it bad. And I agree. It’s totally fine to have a crush or have friends who are boys! I totally get forgetting stuff. I always leave my IPad in the orchestra room, so I’m always late to science. I hope you get well soon!
      Hugs!!<3
      *Moon hands Pebbleglow a chocolate bar*

Brrrrrr

• Pebbleglow (paw) - Glowy
        November 17, 2019 at 2:53 am

Oooo Thx! Yummy chocoolate! 😛

• November 15, 2019 at 5:39 am

Hugs. I’m so sorry.

My soul magnifies the Lord.

• November 15, 2019 at 9:32 pm

I’m so sorryyyyy Glowy 🙁 🙁 🙁 This sucks <33333 *HUGS* You need them!
      We love you 😀 <333

Bring on the Festive Food!!

• Ivie | Ivypaw
      November 16, 2019 at 1:21 pm

I don’t even know what to say.
      Just so so many huggles! ❤️❤️❤️
      Maybe you should try experimenting with new groups of people? I know it’s really hard, but these people don’t deserve you!

10. November 13, 2019 at 9:25 pm

Ugh! Piano is so hard!!! I love playing it, but it’s really hard and I felt like crying the whole lesson because of how hard it was. I also get really embarrassed when I do something wrong.
    I just want my teacher to know I can do this and I do have a talent. I want to impress people, not let them down or disappoint them…

☀️In need of a mentor!😛 ☀️

• November 13, 2019 at 11:56 pm

*HUGS* You won’t be a disappointment!! <333

Bring on the Festive Food!!

• November 14, 2019 at 3:15 am

Like Peb said, you won’t disappoint people! Piano is hard, I agree. (Guess who hasn’t practiced like she should have. Hint: Me) Keep at if you enjoy it, I know you can do it! But if it does become more stressful than it’s worth, you should drop it. Piano should be a fun thing, not a cause of pain.

Hello fellow Earthling

• November 14, 2019 at 3:39 am

Thanks guys, it’s just a little bit more easier that I keep on playing it.💙

☀️In need of a mentor!😛 ☀️

• Monkeyfur
      November 14, 2019 at 4:03 am

Trust me, everytime I used to go to. my cello teacher’s place he would sleep during my lesson and he would then shout at me. Don’t worry, practice makes purrrrfect!

New Name!

• November 14, 2019 at 5:57 am

Perfect practice makes perfect… 😉

My soul magnifies the Lord.

• November 14, 2019 at 5:56 am

I am a piano major and I understand completely. Last semester, I felt like I was putting in my heart and soul for piano but my pieces were going nowhere. However, my teacher still saw my progress, even if I didn’t feel like I had made much progress. Just keep it up and remember, ‘play because you love to play, not because you wanna please other people.’ Hugs!

My soul magnifies the Lord.

• Pebbleglow (paw) - Glowy
      November 14, 2019 at 7:46 am

I pretty much feel the same way with my violin lessons. My tutor is SOOOOOO strict. Like if I hold a note for like a NANOSECOND too long he makes me do it AGAIN! 😛

• Moonpaw(leap)
      November 15, 2019 at 1:31 am

Don’t worry Blossom!!
      I get it, playing an instrument can be really hard! It feels really bad when you feel like your worse than everyone else. I’m sure you weren’t a disappointment!! When you play, try to not to worry about impressing your teacher, but just play as if no one else is there, because when we’re worried while playing, you’ll get tense and make more mistakes. Hope next time goes better!!

Brrrrrr

11. November 13, 2019 at 11:55 pm

My sibling can be toxic sometimes. I’m worried about my mental health.

I just can’t explain.

Bring on the Festive Food!!

12. Anonymous
    November 14, 2019 at 10:39 pm

I’m an atheist and have been for three years and well death scares the crap out of me like even though I am not religious anymore I just like the idea of having an afterlife because well it’s comforting to know you get to spend the rest of eternity existing somewhere else happily being reunited with friends and family, but I still doubt that will ever happen. It just seems like what will happen to me when I die is that people will remember me for a couple of years though soon I will be forgotten in the passage of time, if I do have bits and pieces of what I left on Earth to be remember for, that will all be gone in a billion years as the Earth will die, and the fricking universe might even “die” off some time in the next billions and trillions of years to come. I just want an afterlife because it feels safe to know that you will be off somewhere in a world of peace being with family and friends for eternity, but once again I doubt that will happen and what will happen to me is just nothing, no consciousness, no reunion of friends or family, it’s just lights off. Also I don’t want to hear, “live life to the fullest!” because that’s not my problem, it’s just what will happen after death. Ugh, sorry for this dumb post I am just not in a good mood today I just think too deeply into some things and I am very sorry if this caused any of you guys to think about this now too it’s just I needed to get this thought off my chest.

• November 15, 2019 at 2:08 am

I’m sorry…
      Death can be really scary to think about. I believe in God, so I don’t know exactly what to say about where you’ll go after you die, but know that you are young and you have a long life ahead of you!
      I literally can’t think of any advice, but we love you and I hope you feel better. It’s really scary thinking about those things, but it’s good to appreciate the moments you have now and to change your thoughts*huggles*
      I hope you feel better❤️❤️

☀️In need of a mentor!😛 ☀️

• November 15, 2019 at 5:42 am

As a Christian, I’m not sure how to respond to that without sounding like a know it all. But, trust me, I am afraid of death too, even though I believe in God. I’m sorry you’re struggling with this. I hope this doesn’t come across as snobbish or whatever, but I really suggest talking to a pastor or a religious leader. Hugs and prayers. ❤️

My soul magnifies the Lord.

• Diamondflight💎
      November 15, 2019 at 8:21 am

I understand death is scary but you still have a long life ahead so make the best of it and* hugs,hugs and some more hugs*)❤️❤️❤️

• November 15, 2019 at 9:37 pm

Awww same, Anon 🙁 Same as Blossom and Eagle, I believe in God and the Bible.
      I’m sorry about everything <3333 But I think of death as just another journey of life :))) <33333 You have a long long long life ahead of you! No need to worry, Anon! 😀

Bring on the Festive Food!!

• November 15, 2019 at 11:25 pm

I know how you feel. I’m not quite sure where I stand with religion. My parents both went to church and stuff, and they believe in god, but I only ever go to church when we go to visit my Grandma. My parents want me to believe, but I don’t really? I’m sorry if this offends anyone (please don’t be offended!), but I just find the concept of God kind of hard to believe. I’m not necessarily an atheist, but I certainly wouldn’t all myself a Christian either. I do occasionally pray, but mostly because it just feels good to say something even though I don’t really think anyone’s listening. And yes, death scares me like crazy too.

I’d say, just try to believe there’s some sort of afterlife. (I know it’s not the greatest advice, but it’s what I try to get myself to believe.) Anyway, if there isn’t, at least you won’t be scared when you leave the earth. Try not to worry too much about it, because you’re not dead yet! I’d don’t know if I’ve convinced myself of my own advice yet, but honestly the idea of silence and emptiness sounds a little tiny bit peaceful to me, even though it’s terrifying.

I hope you feel better soon!

Hello fellow Earthling

• Ivie | Ivypaw
      November 16, 2019 at 1:17 pm

Oh my god, I feel the exact same way so my advice might not be great, since I’m pretty terrified of it too – my main goal in life is to be remembered, so I’m going to just take every opportunity to be remembered for the things I love – music, art, politics, musical theatre etc.
      I try not to think about it much, but that doesn’t really work.
      I’m not really sure of my religion, since my family is Atheist, but I’m named after an Orthodox goddess, and I do actually believe in it, I’m just not if a religion. I understand how you’re feeling right now and I’m so sorry that all I can give you is hugs 🙁
      *huggles x1000* ❤️❤️❤️

• November 16, 2019 at 5:03 pm

I’m sorry Anon, I understand. I’m not religious either, but I always like to think there’s an afterlife waiting for me. Remember, you have already made a huge impact, and tiny things such as smiling at someone or hugging them if they have had a bad day make the world different. I completely understand your fear- I spend some days pondering the point of life. Also remember that you have plenty of years left in your life and that is plenty of time to make a difference. Your family loves you, and they will miss you a lot when you die. You do have a purpose- and remember that you are loved on the blog as well. 🙂

Vouch 4 the Viper

• Pastelpaw🌸Pasty
      November 17, 2019 at 3:30 am

I’m also not religious and often wonder what happens after death. Death can be very scary but it’s perfectly natural. I don’t have any good advice but I give you lots of hugs 💗

And that’s the tea.

13. November 15, 2019 at 5:46 am

Okay, I know I’ve posted about this before, but I just really really hate my fellow music majors. It’s very clear to me that they don’t really care if I’m dead or alive. I don’t understand what I’m doing wrong, but I’m just tired of being deliberately ignored. I mean, people treat dogs better than the way they’ve been treating me. It’s gotten so bad that I’m triggered pretty much everywhere I go… But, I wanna say this: I love you guys and BlogClan is by far, the best part of my life right now.

My soul magnifies the Lord.

• November 15, 2019 at 6:18 pm

I’m so sorry Eaglefrost🖤💚 *huggles*

☀️In need of a mentor!😛 ☀️

• November 15, 2019 at 10:26 pm

Awwww I’m so sorry! I don’t know what their deal is, but that’s not okay <333 *HUGS* I hope they mature soon.

Bring on the Festive Food!!

• November 15, 2019 at 11:10 pm

*Hugs* I’m sorry, Eaglefrost 🙁 I hope it gets better!

Hello fellow Earthling

• Monkeyfur
      November 16, 2019 at 4:02 am

I’m sorry… But majoring in music is so cool! But I hope it gets better! Maybe you can find friends in other majors. Hope you feel better soon!

New Name!

• November 16, 2019 at 5:05 pm

They sound awful! *Huggles*

Vouch 4 the Viper

• Moonpaw(leap)
      November 16, 2019 at 9:52 pm

I’m so sorry Eaglefrost!!!
      Hugs! <3
      *Moon hands Eagle a chocolate bar*

Brrrrrr