28,719 Replies to “The Hug Page”

1. November 26, 2019 at 8:30 pm

TRIGGER WARNING FOR MENTIONS OF SUICIDAL THOUGHTS

So uh hey guys. I’m now 99% sure I have depression and like,,,, I’m having a hard time. Not a day goes by when I don’t think about how to make everything stop, and whilst I haven’t tried to hurt myself, I am really worried. There’s only one teacher I can talk to at school. I don’t want to talk to the school councillor because a while back I was having a few issues, but after only two sessions because I didn’t have much to say to her one time I went, the school decided I didn’t need counselling and without asking or letting me know cancelled it. I had a huge panic attack the week after and couldn’t wait to get back into school and be able to let out my stress and worry out to the counsillor but she just never came to see me again. I haven’t wanted to speak to the school councillor since then because like,,,,, I had to deal with a really tough patch in my life and the school up and abandoned me

I also can’t fully go into my issues at school because if I show signs of maybe being suicidal they will notify my parents

I can’t talk to my parents because they have a weird attitude to mental illness that you should just man up and get on with it, its bad enough with my panic attacks.

So I can’t talk to anyone except this one teacher who I can’t even share the whole truth with, and a couple of friends. So basically at most around 3 people who I can get support from, all of which aren’t qualified and have limited knowledge about how to give support. I can’t call a helpline because I’m rarely home alone with my parents

I want to cry all the time but I can’t because i’m either at school where I just,,,, can’t do that in front of people or at home where I would have to explain myself if I burst into tears. It’s like being stuck in this cycle of hating life and hating myself for not sorting it and hating everything and being upset and just wanting to break down and not being able to get help, and I just want to break out of it in any way possible

Somewhere that’s Green

• November 26, 2019 at 8:47 pm

I’m so, so sorry that you’re feeling and thinking this way, Maple <3 Is it possible for you to find another teacher or adult you can trust? Alternatively, you could try to arrange some time with your teacher during school hours, like during a study hall period or lunchtime, where you can call a hotline. For a quick list, here are some hotlines that I've found for people in the UK (just in case!):
      - 111, option 2 (National health Services' First Response Service; not available in all areas of the country, but I imagine that if you live near concentrated areas of population like London, it's likely available for you);
      - 116 123 (Samaritans Helpline)
      - 85258 (Shout; 24/7 crisis text service)

Again, I'm so sorry that you feel this way and I really hope that you're able to find a moment to get help because you, and so many people across the world, deserve that help and I wish I could do more for you 🙁 Best of luck, Maple <3

Moderator, BlogClan's Deputy

• November 26, 2019 at 8:59 pm

I think I’m going to try and arrange to speak to one of the teachers at school tomorrow, but like I said the big issue is I can’t share everything with her so that’s really stressful. Every teacher in the school kind of has the same thing, if they have a concern they can head to the senior leadership team which leads to teachers who aren’t my favourite and councelling which I don’t want to go to.

Hopefully I can find a moment call or text one of those numbers ! I’m not in a super populated area but literally 99% of the country can get the nhs non emergency helpline so that’s a good one. (gah I find it quite funny seeing how you phrase it because like I’m not used to people using big words we’re all just like oh nhs non emergency number)

Somewhere that’s Green

• November 26, 2019 at 9:09 pm

That’s good to hear <3 If anything, I think the people in the office will let you call a hotline or just ask for some privacy from your teacher(s) 🙂

And hush, I was pulling the names off of sites, they don't put in the colloquial names 😛

Moderator, BlogClan's Deputy

• November 26, 2019 at 9:22 pm

I’m so so so so so so so sorry Maple :'( What Embix said <3

A wonderful person like you should not be feeling this way…. I'm so sorry 🙁 *biggest hug*

Bring on the Festive Food!!

• November 26, 2019 at 10:59 pm

gosh I’m really sorry about that!! I am in no ways a qualified professional but I’m always here if you want to talk <3 maybe you could find a hotline that works over text so your parents don't hear you? You could delete the messages afterward if they search your phone. *huggles*

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

• November 26, 2019 at 11:01 pm

I’m so sorry you feel this way, Maple 🙁 I think you’re a great person and I really hope it all works out. I have never gone through anything like that so I can’t say much about it… but remember, we’re always here for you if you want to talk. Maybe you can set up meetings with a counselor outside of school? It is their job to remain confidential, and they will have advice for you. There’s not much else I can say… *huggles*

Vouch 4 the Viper

• 🍂 Pineblossom 🍁
      November 26, 2019 at 11:19 pm

I’m so sorry Map, but remember that you’re an amazing person, faults or not, and we love you <3

• Snowbreeze
      November 26, 2019 at 11:28 pm

I’m so very sorry to hear this, Maple. <3 As Embix said, see if there's anyone else you can find to talk to, and duck out at lunchtime, or maybe go to a restroom to call, whichever, and try some hotlines. There's also websites or so with therapists to talk to, but I'd make sure those were trustworthy first.
      But please don't forget, no matter how bleak things may seem, that you are loved and cared for. I hope you feel better soon <3

• Iceeeeeeeeeee (Icy)
      November 27, 2019 at 12:01 am

I’m so, so sorry Maple. It WILL get better, I promise. Maybe not today or tomorrow or even next month, but it will. If nothing else, when you are a legal adult, you can get help. That is something to look towards. ❤ (Your situation could resolve before then!)

I’m always, always always here for you, Maple. ❤ I will never turn you down. I may not have advice, but I will always listen.

Stay strong, my friend. It will turn out alright. Personhood is hard work but the ups and downs are so worth the love and happiness you can find. You just have to hang in there when the lights start to flicker.

❄ BlogTeam Mod, Medicine Cat ❄

• November 27, 2019 at 12:06 am

maple I’m really so sorry. I don’t know what to say but I think you should take ember’s advice.
      I really hope that things get better for you <33 we love you, maple *huggles*

Where are the avocados?

• November 27, 2019 at 12:39 am

Other people have said stuff but…

I love you so much Maple <3 Please take care of yourself no matter what, okay? One day you'll grow up and everything will feel better, I promise. And if it doesn't, there will be more options of what you can do, I'm sure. Just please hold out until then <3

#ThankYouWoojin

• Willowstep (Wistep)
      November 27, 2019 at 3:19 am

we love you maple. i know we’re not professionals and we definitely are not substitutes for real help (by the way, the info embix provided is really good!), but we’ll always be here for you when you need a shoulder to lean on. *huggles* <3

takeee onnnnnnn meeeeeeeeeeeee

• November 27, 2019 at 4:38 am

I don’t have any advice since I’m in a similar situation, but hugs for you, my dear friend <3

#Vouch4Viper

• November 27, 2019 at 5:38 am

I’m so sorry Maple! We love you and don’t want you to be gone! Maybe you can try and find a therapist, or a close relative you can talk to. Even if your parents don’t really get mental illness, they’ll be there for you! *huggles*💕

☀️In need of a mentor!😛 ☀️

• November 27, 2019 at 7:22 am

Hey Maple <3
      I'm the complete opposite of qualified to talk about this, but I feel like even if I have nothing helpful to say, I can at least reply and say I love you and that you're an amazing person and friend <3

🍭 Step Into My Candy Store 🍭

• Potato 🌸(Blueflower)💙
      November 29, 2019 at 2:10 am

You should take Embix’s advice! We all love you sosososososoososo much and I’d hate if anything happened to you.

Please take care of yourself <3

• Monkeyfur
      November 29, 2019 at 10:46 am

Oh Maple, I really hope that you are fine, but you have been one of the first people to welcome me onto the blog.
      I think you should use the advice Embix said but otherwise
      HUGS
      HUGS
      HUGS
      HUGS
      HUGS
      HUGS
      HUGS
      HUGS

• December 1, 2019 at 12:34 am

I’m so sorry Maple ;-; I hope you are able to find the help you think is right for you

Fear my cynicalism

• December 1, 2019 at 9:41 pm

A TIP FROM A QUALIFIED SOCIAL WORKER (i.e. My mum):
      – Call childline (I imagine you know the number because it’s been well and truly drilled into my head from school) at 0800 1111 (it doesn’t cost anything) or chat with them at childline.org.uk or go to youngminds.org.uk

Hugs Maple, I know it’s hard, but I know you’ll get through it. <3

Bold of you to assume I'm Navy

2. November 27, 2019 at 3:35 am

Any advice on how to come out to your parents. I’m very nervous and most likely not gonna come out till I’m 17 or 18 . It’s kind of dangerous for me to come out but I still want some advice. If I do have the bravery to come out I just need some tips on how to do it without making it more awkward then it has to be . I also should make sure I have somewhere to stay or a car in case everything backfires on me and I have to leave fast. Can I please have some advice

Part of the journey is the end

3. November 28, 2019 at 4:29 am

Today, my mom received a notice from her doctor that she’s anemic. We’re both really worrying that she has leukemia because cancer does run in our family. My gut is telling me that it’s cancer and my gut feelings usually aren’t wrong. I don’t really know what to think, especially since I’ve just now formed a good relationship with my mother. So, just please pray for my family. And I will keep ya’ll updated when we know anything.

My soul magnifies the Lord.

• Willowstep (Wistep)
      November 28, 2019 at 6:12 am

my mom is anemic too. hugs for your family, eagle. *huggles* <3

takeee onnnnnnn meeeeeeeeeeeee

• Pearkit
      November 28, 2019 at 6:41 am

You never know, she will hopefully be fine. Fingers crossed for her!

• Darkkit
      November 28, 2019 at 6:42 am

My grandfather got really sick, and everyone thought he would die, but he didn’t. Your mom will be okay.

• November 28, 2019 at 5:27 pm

I’m so sorry Eaglefrost. I’ll keep your family in my prayers*hugs* Everything will be okay💛

☀️In need of a mentor!😛 ☀️

• November 29, 2019 at 12:25 am

Aw, I’m so sorry Eaglefrost :((((

But I believe she can fight it. Be strong for her, and spend as much time possible with her <3333 *HUGS* to your mom and you and your whole family <3 Pray for her! I will!

Bring on the Festive Food!!

• November 29, 2019 at 6:39 am

I’m so sorry Eagle! I know what it feels like, my grandpa died when my brother was born 🙁

Vouch for Sandy & Crystie!

• That's right it's shivy
      November 29, 2019 at 8:28 am

I was anaemic until last month too but it wasn’t severe.. I really hope it isn’t leukemia!! *hugs* <3 <3

• Briarpaw, Trees, and Autumn Leaves
      November 29, 2019 at 2:45 pm

*hugs*
      there’s not really much I can say about that 🙁

• Cheetahspark
      December 1, 2019 at 3:23 pm

I’m so sorry, Eagle <33 Sending love to your family, and I really hope your mom's okay. *huggles*

❤️ Queen of Speed (& Xmas) 💚

4. November 29, 2019 at 5:34 am

(mods there might be words like crap in this but it’s fine proballllyyy 😛 )

ah fudgecake this isn’t that bad but i’m still gonna put it here.
    so anywayyyy for some reason (idk what 😛 ) my friends and some other people at school decided to make some sort of christmas movie. and my initial first thought was “wait, if you are planning to make a CHRISTMAS movie, you only have like, one MONTH to make it and our school has crappy actors so how is that going to happen” but somehow i am now director (i guess that’s ok cause i’m one of the people in this movie who have some sort of acting skills 😛 only like 3 other people do 😛 ). but the bad thing is that my friends put auditions on the SAME day as the sign up days and i was like “woah dudes they need time to practice and stuff!” but they were like “we can just get them to sing some of the play songs” and i was just like “crap this is bad”. and THEN letssss sayyyyyyy just some quick background info, so i hate this one person, but i hate this other person more. soooo person 1 can be Annoyingpaw and the other one can be ReallyAnnoyingpaw ( 😛 ). so annoyingpaw and reallyannoyingpaw we’re auditioning for the boy part, and annoyingpaw got it, but it turned out that annoyingpaw just signed up cause they wanted to annoy reallyannoyingpaw. but now annoyingpaw wants to be the DIRECTOR even though he has NO acting talent at ALL so yeah. that’s it. (sorry no motivational speech, i’m eating a frozen banana, and trying to type 😛 )

make me stop procrastinating..

• Moonpaw(leap) who still wants more pie
      November 29, 2019 at 8:25 am

Oof
      Tip: Go thaw that banana there easier to eat that way🙃

Brrrrrr

• November 29, 2019 at 9:12 pm

Now that’s a big oof…

1. Well, first of all, now I want frozen fruit 😛

2. But second, maybe you should talk to a teacher? Is there one in charge of this? Maybe they could get the others in place and from trying to take you’re job..
      *hugs* Hope it works out! :3

Bring on the Festive Food!!

• Emberblaze (Emb) Wants Snow
      December 1, 2019 at 12:19 am

Oh that sounds like one of my English projects that I have to do right now. I totally understand. There’s not much to say but good luck. You can do this!

Scars~I AM THEY

5. Monkeyfur
    November 29, 2019 at 10:51 am

I’ve been really lonely, I usually just go to the library and go on the blog, or write my pokemon fanfic or do my homework. But whenever I am around my friends at my new school I am constantly reminded of the good times I had in my own school and it reminds me of how much I miss my old school. I’ve told my mom so many times but she just doesn’t care because we’re back in her home town and she has all her sisters and brothers living here. But I just really feel super uncomfortable in my new school. I’ve been asked so many times if I like this new school and every time I lie because in actual fact, I don’t, and after lying I just always feel guilty of it and I am again, reminded of my past memories. My parents won’t even listen when I beg them to let us go back to visit my old school (in another city). I text my old friends so much and sometimes I just cry on the inside, I just miss my old school so much.

• Briarpaw, Trees, and Autumn Leaves
      November 29, 2019 at 2:50 pm

*hugs*

Switching schools, especially if it’s in another city, is really hard. We love you, Monkey!!!! Maybe take some time to try to better know your friends more, and they will get closer to you, especially the longer you know them.

• Monkeyfur
        December 1, 2019 at 3:18 am

• November 29, 2019 at 5:56 pm

*huggles*
      I completely understand! I felt the same way about changing my halls where all my friends were(churches). But two of the things that helps me through is focusing on why I’m there, and for you, it could be focusing on school and maybe join some clubs or extra activities?
      And think of the good things about your new school? It’s really hard to move on, but you can still look back fondly at the old school, but appreciate the one you have right now💚

I am sorry, I’m the worst with advice😛

☀️In need of a mentor!😛 ☀️

• Monkeyfur
        December 1, 2019 at 3:20 am

Thank you that was great advice. I’ll try. Thanks!

• November 30, 2019 at 12:54 am

I’m sorry, that must be really hard. *hugs*

#Vouch4Viper

• Monkeyfur
        December 1, 2019 at 3:21 am

thank you raven!

• November 30, 2019 at 7:36 pm

I’m sorry Moky 🙁 That’s sad….

I don’t know what to do to help, so *hugs*

Bring on the Festive Food!!

• Cheetahspark
      December 1, 2019 at 3:27 pm

I completely understand, Moky. I know how you feel, and I know how hard it is to change schools. Assuming that your parents will never let you go back to your old school, I think the best thing you can do is try your hardest to make connections with the people at your new school. Stay in touch with your old friends, but torturing yourself by missing your old school will only make you miserable. I know it’s hard, and I’m so sorry you’re going through this. *huggles*

❤️ Queen of Speed (& Xmas) 💚

• Monkeyfur
        December 4, 2019 at 1:24 pm

Awww thank you Cheetah

• Moonpaw(leap)
      December 1, 2019 at 6:03 pm

I understand Moky! The first time I switched schools I was glad because I really hated my old school, but the second time, I was really upset because I found it really hard to find nice kids at my new school,at my old one the kids were just so much nicer, and I liked the curriculum better too. But, my old school was one of the feeder schools to a high school my parents didn’t like, so my new schools academics are better, but the art and music curriculums are definitely worse. At first I felt like it was unfair, that I had to be taken away from the school I really liked and all my friends, to go to a school I liked less and only had like, 1 friend in, just for my older brother, (I was little) but eventually I realized that it was for the better. Maybe try asking why your parents decided to move, and try finding the good things in your new school, join some clubs, they’ll help you find people with similar interests as you, and try talking to your parents about why you don’t like your new school. Hugs!<3

• Purple Dusk
      December 5, 2019 at 3:48 am

Monkeyfur, everything will be okay.

I will not lie, it will take a long to get use to all the new places and people. But you will get there.
      Trust me, I have moved about 6 times in my life.
      It was not always sunshine and rainbows or Christmas lights and snow.

It sounds like things are already going to be easier for you. Your family is with you: mom, aunts, uncles, and others.
      Being in contact with my family always made my move easier, either as a phone call or a visit.
      AND you still have your friends. You already text them all the time, why not call them? That is the phone’s original purpose.
      AND you already made new friends. Awesome!

I don’t know if my advice is better or worse than everyone else’s, but know we all care for you Monkeyfur!
      You are a great person and this experience will make you stronger.

Praying for you,
      Purple Dusk

6. November 29, 2019 at 9:52 pm

OH MY GOSH.
    My friend, let’s call her Purplepaw, came here because her dad is in the hospital. I didn’t know she was spending two nights; okay. Well, GUESS WHAT?!
    She’s annoying me!!!
    She’s my friend, but she’s driving me insane.
    She’s always on that TikTok thing, and has the volume UP.

And so note, Snow White is my favorite Disney Princess. So she told me she hasn’t seen it before because her mom didn’t really care for it. I was like want to watch it, and she wanted to watch it.
    I’m doing a puzzle and she’s drawing while we’re watching it. I told her it was one of Disney’s first films and it was made in 1937.
    Anyways, so SPOILERS FOR SNOW WHITE.

Y’know when Snow White gets lost in the woods? Well, Purplepaw says, “This is DORKY.”
    DORKY?! Yeah, its older, but- DORKY?!
    It’s not like it’s a classic or anything or my FAVORITE DISNEY PRINCESS WHICH I MENTIONED TO HER OR ANYTHING!!!

And guess what? She goes on TikTok and has the volume UP. I wanted to explode. And she’s spoiled, in titled, demanding, and UGH!!! And she was staying for TWO nights…

☀️In need of a mentor!😛 ☀️

• Moonpaw(leap)
      November 30, 2019 at 2:58 am

Oof, I’m sorry Blossom. I don’t really have any advice. Try talking to your parents? Or talk to her straight out and tell her to cut it out?
      Have an imaginary waffle! *hands waffle*

• November 30, 2019 at 6:21 am

Thanks Moon! The waffle’s delicious!😂💖

☀️In need of a mentor!😛 ☀️

• Moonpaw(leap) who still wants more pie
          November 30, 2019 at 11:43 pm

Your welcome!

Brrrrrr

• November 30, 2019 at 7:39 pm

UGH I’m really sorry about all that trouble :\ Could you have some quiet in your bedroom?

Or like Moon said, and just tell her to stop? *hugs* <3

Bring on the Festive Food!!

• December 1, 2019 at 12:39 am

Sorry about that ;-;
      You can go to your parents and ask if you can sleep in separate rooms, or go straight up to Purplepaw and tell her how you feel.
      If she’s the kind of person I think she is, she’ll probably just be in shock for the next two days and you won’t have to worry about it 😛
      If you’re not comfortable with that, I guess you can just undermine her subtly? Get in her way every time she tries to do something annoying?

Fear my cynicalism

• Monkeyfur
      December 1, 2019 at 3:20 am

ooof yes tiktok is so annoying, I totally get what you mean… Maybe you can try to stay away from her? Sorry I’m very bad at giving advice.

7. Emberblaze (Emb) Wants Snow
    December 1, 2019 at 12:26 am

Oh dear oh dear oh dear. I mentioned this above, but my English project is just simply a dumpster fire. Our class only has 15 people, (it’s an honours/accelerated class), I’m one of 2 boys (the other guy is my friend). Anyways, some of the girls wanted to do a movie/modern rendition of A Midsummer Night’s Dream, but it’s just a dumpster fire at this point. They want to get it done by Christmas break (which mind you is 3 weeks away) AND THEY HAVEN’T EVEN STARTED FILMING YET. I offered to help them film on the condition that they don’t mess around in class (they have a track record of doing this) BUT THEY SPENT ALL OF THE LAST CLASS JUST MESSING AROUND AND PRETTY MUCH GETTING NOTHING DONE! To add to this dumpster fire, the script is full of errors and they kicked me off the Doc because I was making suggestions to help improve it. There’s no way that they’re finishing my Christmas break and they still haven’t planed for anyone to edit the entire movie. I’m just laughing reading the script because it’s just so comically bad. Cookies if you read all of this and you don’t really have to respond to this, I just wanted to rant.

Scars~I AM THEY

• Moonpaw(leap)
      December 1, 2019 at 6:05 pm

Hugs! Try talking to a teacher, or, if you really think the project can’t go anywhere at this point, just stay out of it if you can.

• December 1, 2019 at 11:47 pm

*Hugs* I’d definitely try talking to a teacher.

Hello fellow Earthling

• December 2, 2019 at 12:20 am

I’m sorry, it’s really annoying when people get mad when you’re just trying to help 🙁 Maybe tell a teacher about how they’re messing around? *hugs*

#Vouch4Viper

8. Monkeyfur
    December 1, 2019 at 3:51 am

oof I want to write a book but I write horribly

• December 1, 2019 at 7:37 am

Moky, you don’t write terrible! I love all your stories! And if you want to improve in your writing, maybe take online writing classes(or not online ones), or look up tips. Think of different things you can do or see some things writers do in their books.
      But I love your stories just the way they are, and I hope you write this one😃💛*huggles*

☀️In need of a mentor!😛 ☀️

• Monkeyfur
        December 3, 2019 at 3:58 pm

Thanks, Blossom! Hmm yes, I will think about that, thank you!

• December 1, 2019 at 3:35 pm

You don’t write horribly at all!!! I’m sorry you feel this way 🙁

I would love if you wrote this <3 Also I have a small thing that is perfect if you feel like you're using one word too many times, this is where you can get synonyms for it.

Idk it doesn't help with everything but I figured I should tell you about this website that I use 300x a writing session 😛 *hugs!* Moky! <3

Bring on the Festive Food!!

• Monkeyfur
        December 3, 2019 at 3:58 pm

wait what website is it? Is it grammerly?

• December 3, 2019 at 4:01 pm

Nope, thesaurus.com is where you can find synonyms for words 🙂 That’s what a thesaurus is: it’s a book that lets you search up a word and find other words with similar meanings!

Moderator, BlogClan's Deputy

• Monkeyfur
            December 3, 2019 at 4:02 pm

oh ok thanks Embix!

• December 1, 2019 at 11:45 pm

Moky, you do not write terrible! Besides, if you want to write a book, you should try! I’ve been working on one for the past couple of months, and it’s super fun. And, one third point, the more you write the better you get. By the time you finish the book, your writing will be even better.

Hello fellow Earthling

• Monkeyfur
        December 3, 2019 at 3:57 pm

Thank you guys… oof I only have written a short part of a prologue…

• December 4, 2019 at 3:03 am

I spent a whole summer trying and failing to write the prologue of my story 🙂 you’re off to a good start! (I finished it halfway through september)

Hello fellow Earthling

9. December 1, 2019 at 5:35 pm

Nothing really wrong happened, but I just need advice.

How do you not, you know, lose it in a verbal fight? 😛

Bring on the Festive Food!!

• Birchfoot
      December 1, 2019 at 8:32 pm

First things first: ask yourself a couple of questions –

1. why am I arguing?
      2. is it worth is to get into a debate/argument etc? (like, will this argument make you feel drained/tired or do you think you could accomplish something important? is this a topic that is important to contest or should I just let it slide past? is the person i’m arguing with arguing in good faith? etc)

Secondly, remember that if the person you’re talking to is your friend or someone you trust, then it’s likely that they’re just trying to get to the bottom of a question or understand something better – same as you. You’re essentially working toward the same goal, which is to better understand whatever you’re fighting about and their perspectives on it, so you can come to some sort of agreement, or at least an understanding. If this is the case, you are on the same side!!

If not, then I really wouldn’t recommend spending so much energy arguing, because at least one of you is gonna come out of the discussion feeling annoyed, drained, or just otherwise frustrated all for seemingly no reason. <3

If you feel yourself getting too upset that you feel like you might "lose it" or just not be able to keep your head for the rest of the discussion - leave. Like fully, just tell the other person that you're not feeling well and exit so you can calm down and try to refocus - even if it's just for a few minutes. When we get emotional, we can be really passionate whilst talking and that can be good! But when it gets too much we don't think properly, say things we probably don't mean, and it's overall not good for our mental health to be arguing constantly while in that state of mind, yknow?

If you really don't want to leave or take a break, though, then just try to breathe in and out slowly and think about what you want to say, why you want to say it, and what the consequences will be if you say it. If you even take a few breaths before replying, you can be a lot calmer while talking and you can say what you actually want to say in a manner that's clearer and likely won't make either of you upset

• Monkeyfur
      December 3, 2019 at 3:56 pm

What Birchy said!
      But try to stay calm, the other person needs to get to know your point of view, you should try to say “I feel” or “I think” more so that the whole conversation is more positive!
      Sorry I’m horrible at this but
      HUGSHUGSHUGSHUGS

10. Moonpaw(leap)
    December 1, 2019 at 6:16 pm

So, I have this one friend, let’s call her Littlepaw, and she’s just so clingy. We were real friends in fourth grade, but as soon as her other friend started being nice to her again, I just felt like a backup friend. She’s nice sometimes and mean others. I guess we just aren’t in to any of the same stuff, and she acts so spoiled sometimes, like whatever she says goes because she’s her. She also acts like a hypocrite a lot, but I just can’t seem to shake her. I don’t want to seem rude, but she just won’t let go. I’m going to the movies with her today, too. I’ve got a real friend, Goldenpaw, who is unfortunately very inactive, who I spend most of my time with, but Littlepaw still can’t seem to take a hint. I’ve tried ignoring her, I just don’t know what else I can do.

• December 2, 2019 at 7:34 am

I’m sorry Moon💚🧡*huggles* Maybe tell her subtly how you feel? I know that’s kind of hard, but that could help. I don’t really have that good of advice, but I hope things get better <3

☀️In need of a mentor!😛 ☀️

• December 2, 2019 at 2:16 pm

I know what you mean. It is awful when a friend does that to you. Have you talked to Goldenpaw about this? Maybe invite her to your house to chat. *huggles*

Vouch 4 the Viper

• Emberblaze (Emb) Wants Snow
      December 3, 2019 at 6:04 am

I really don’t have advice but *hugs*

Scars~I AM THEY

11. December 1, 2019 at 7:16 pm

I hate how sensitive I am.
    Like I just realized that on the flight (both to Vienna and back to Israel) we’re probably going to have the wings of the airplane block are view and my and my parents were like “oh it doesn’t matter, the flights are on the night” one of the coolest things in flights is literally seeing all of the city lights and now I’m just feeling so meh

Beautiful just the way you are

• Iceeeeeeeeeee (Icy)
      December 1, 2019 at 10:33 pm

Awww, sorry Cloudy! Disappointment is a fickle thing. But I promise that in a few months, you won’t even remember not being able to see the lights. It’ll be okay. 🙂

❄ BlogTeam Mod, Medicine Cat ❄

• Will- "OH, IT'S DECEMBER" (Wistep)
      December 2, 2019 at 4:00 am

as someone who has had seats next to the wings like 70% of the time, i can say that you still see a ton!! <333

takeee onnnnnnn meeeeeeeeeeeee

• December 2, 2019 at 5:47 pm

Are you kidding nooooooo that would disappoint me so much if I couldn’t sit near a window…

but yeah I can relate because on my last (which was my first) flight, I feel like I had freaked out because I saw my mom with a panic expression…. yeah. (She doesn’t like rides, or planes.)

YeaH. I still beat myself up for not keeping my grip as well as I wanted 😛

*hugs* Cloudy! It’s alright… maybe on the ride back you’ll get a window?

Bring on the Festive Food!!

• 🎄 Pineblossom ❄️
      December 3, 2019 at 1:19 am

Awww that’s totally ok Cloudy, I can say that I’m a really sensitive person too. It makes you appreciate what you have, and it’s sometimes a good thing to be. As for the wing window thing, you still see a ton like Wistep said, but you can also make it part of the picture! You’ll know for sure when you look at it in the future that you were on a plane, to Vienna of all places! Remember there’ll be hundreds more flights with possibly even better views to see 😀 Like always, love you ❤️

~it’s the most wonderful time~

12. ❄Briarpaw the Snowcat❄
    December 2, 2019 at 6:01 pm

I’ve been thinking about this for about a year now, and I think I have to say it out loud. I’m almost positive I have OCD. I have evidence to back it up, and it really sucks. The thing is, it sounds like one of those “oh, you’re a neat freak? Well then that’s good, right?” or “then can’t you just stop?” Well, I can’t. And that’s the problem. Everything must be super neat. No pencils lying on the floor (which is extremely difficult when you have 3 cats in the house, one of whom is a kitten). I have to look at the page number right before the page. If I keep my eyes off of the book I’m reading for even a fraction of a second, I have to reread the whole paragraph. It even affects my school life. Sometimes the teacher makes us put a lot on our desks and I’m close to the point of tears because it’s so messy. Again, I know it sounds like something I can help. But I can’t. It’s like having a habit, and you just can’t stop. I wasn’t born with OCD. It kind of started around when I was 9 or 10, I think. And sometimes I see something, such as the windshield wipers in a car when it’s raining (which happened today), and the wipers can’t get all of the windshield, and it really, really annoys me. I figured out that I can imagine something happening and it will go away and I won’t look at it for a while and it will stop, but that doesn’t help messy, overcrowded desks. Again, I feel I can’t complain about the messy desks because I’d get a “Oh, grow up, you’re in middle school, you need to be mature, etc.” or just plain “What?! No way.” It’s really becoming a problem and I can’t talk to the counselor, Sunflowerseed as I mentioned earlier, because I trusted her once and she told my parents, whom I didn’t want hr to tell, and there was a similar story with my friend but Sunflowerseed told the principal, which is even worse. I’m sorry you had to read my whole rant, I just wanted to get that out loud.

• December 2, 2019 at 6:15 pm

I’m sorry Briar💜 *huggles* I don’t really know what to say :3

☀️In need of a mentor!😛 ☀️

• December 3, 2019 at 1:33 am

Oooofff 🙁 Though I can relate if I watch a windshield 😛
      My aunts have OCD. I’m really sorry this is happening to you, Briarpaw :((((( *HUGS* <333

Bring on the Festive Food!!

• Secret Gift Potato shhhhh 🌸(Blueflower)💙
      December 4, 2019 at 3:52 pm

Maybe you could try to explain to your parents and try to get diagnosed? Then I believe you can explain to your teachers that it really does affect you. <3

13. Starpaw/blossom
    December 2, 2019 at 9:22 pm

I honestly feel like a terrible person.