The Hug Page

The Hug Page is here. Because, whoever we are, we still need hugs. This is still the best place to come if you’re feeling sad and need a hug from BlogClan…

Fading Echoes

(Sh! This is a new Hug Page. You can find the old one here)

If you feel unsafe in your situation, please call one of the following hotlines or talk to an adult that you trust:

Sexual assault US: 1-800-656-4673
National runaway hotlines US: 1-800-786-2929 (call), Text 66008 (text)
Child abuse hotline US: 1-800-422-4453 (call), Text 1-800-422-4453 (text)
National alliance on mental illness US: 1-800-950-6264
BullyingCanada: (877) 352-4497 (call or text), Support@BullyingCanada.ca (email)
Trevor project (LGBTQ+): 1-866-488-7386 (call), Text START to 678678 (text)
Trans lifeline US: 1-877-565-8860
Trans lifeline Canada: 1-877-330-6366
Kids Help Phone: 1-800-668-6868 (call), Text CONNECT to 686868 (text), click for live chat
Crisis Text Line US: Text HOME to 741741
Crisis Text Line Canada: Text HOME to 686868
Crisis Text Line UK: Text SHOUT to 85258 Childline UK: 0800 1111
Anxiety UK Infoline (Telephone): 03444 775 774
Anxiety UK Infoline (Text): 07537 416 905
Childline UK: 0800 1111
Samaritans UK Helpline: 116 123
Samaritans UK Charity Email: jo@samaritans.org
No Panic UK (Charity that offers support for panic attacks and OCD): 0844 967 4848
Beat UK (For eating disorders): 0808 801 0677 (adults) or 0808 801 0711 (for under-18s)

International suicide hotlines
United Kingdom: 08457909090
USA: 18002738255
Youth suicide prevention Australia: 08 93 88 2500
Canada: 5147234000 (Montreal); 18662773553 (outside Montreal)
PAPYRUS (Young Suicide Prevention Society) HOPELINE UK: 0800 068 4141 (Phone)

If you know other hotlines that provide support that are not on this list, feel free to contact a BlogTeam member to add it to this list.

A note from BlogTeam: When offering comfort or advice to BlogClanners, please be advised to steer clear of religious-based consolation.  While you may have the best intentions, the best advice is one that the reader can most readily relate to.  Remember, not everyone believes or should rightfully believe in the same tradition that you do.

34,205 Replies to “The Hug Page”

1. That's right it's shivy
    November 20, 2019 at 9:42 pm

i had to do some public speaking today in front of my year group but it was so terrible
    I stuttered through the whole thing and I even stopped and muttered ‘I’m sorry I can’t speak’ in front of everyone cause I was so nervous about it.

I’m normally good when it comes to public speaking, but recently my stutter has got worse and my parents want to take me to see a speech therapist even though most of the time my speech is just fine.

I felt like everyone was silently judging me so I didn’t really speak to anyone for the rest of the day :/

• November 21, 2019 at 3:07 am

lots of hugs ❤️

下雨天的阳光

• November 21, 2019 at 3:14 am

It’s okay <3

Just think, one day, you will never see those faces again. And I guarantee that they probably weren't judging you, and even if they were, that reflects them, not you. They probably don't think any different of you, and if they do, again, a reflection of them. It shouldn't matter what they think, they have their own issues they need to work through as well, so they shouldn't stop and judge yours. <3

#ThankYouWoojin

• November 21, 2019 at 3:38 am

*Hugs* Public speaking is tough.

Extraterrestrial Earthworm

• November 21, 2019 at 9:30 am

Awwwwwwww I get you! Hugssssssssssssssss

*σн sнσω үσυяsεℓғ!*

• Fallenshadows
      November 21, 2019 at 2:36 pm

I’m sorry Shivy dear. ❤️ I doubt that they were judging you (I’m sure some of them can relate to what you went through); but if they were, that’s a reflection of them, not of you. If they’re rude enough to be judging you, then who really cares what they think? You’re awesome, don’t forget that. ❤️ *hugs* ❤️❤️❤️

6.022 x 10^23

2. potato
    November 21, 2019 at 1:15 am

my cat died. it was so sudden and he was so young and it hurts so bad i hate it. every time i leave my room i think hes gonna be there and hes not. im not gonna be on for a while

• November 21, 2019 at 2:35 am

Aww 🙁 *Hugs* I’m sorry Potato. I can’t hardly imagine loosing my kitties, again, I’m sorry. *Hugs* I’m sorry for your loss.

Extraterrestrial Earthworm

Aww I’m sorry potato. *Hugs*

Scars~I AM THEY

• 🍂 Cheetahspark 🍂
      November 21, 2019 at 3:00 am

I’m so sorry 🙁 Take all the time you need, Potato <3 *huggles*

• November 21, 2019 at 3:07 am

I’m so sorry Potato ❤️ Lots of hugs! Take all the time you need, and he rest in peace 💕

下雨天的阳光

• Moonpaw(leap)
      November 21, 2019 at 3:51 am

I’m sorry Potato! I felt the same way when my cat Princess died. You’ll get over it someday, don’t worry! Hugs!<3

Tell them Naegi

• November 21, 2019 at 3:55 am

I’m so, so, so, so sorry Potato. I’ve experienced the loss of a beloved cat before and I know how much it hurts <3. I know that you may feel like you’ll never be happy again, but I promise it gets better. Try not to think about it too much, and try to avoid thinking about him until you feel better. I’m here if you ever want to talk 🙂

I hope you feel better <3 <3 <3

*one million hugs*

“I am no Jedi” -Ahsoka Tano

• Willowstep (Wistep)
      November 21, 2019 at 4:01 am

i’m really sorry <333 *huggles*

~friends will be friends~

• November 21, 2019 at 9:30 am

Awwww I’m so sorry, Potato! Hugsss.. I’m sorry

*σн sнσω үσυяsεℓғ!*

• November 21, 2019 at 1:41 pm

Oh Potato, I know how this feels :'( My cat Mitten’s brother died when he was still a kitten. I still have Mittens, but I would be… I don’t even know, if he died. <33333333333 *hugs* I'm really really really sorry :((( *hugs again*

SrizelFTW

• Fallenshadows
      November 21, 2019 at 2:37 pm

I’m so so sorry Potato. ❤️ I lost my cat a couple years, so I understand how you feel. Take all the time you need dear. *hugs* ❤️❤️❤️

6.022 x 10^23

• Goldenfawn
      November 21, 2019 at 3:36 pm

I’m so, so sorry, Potato. I’m sure he lived an amazing life and knew you loved him with all of your heart, but I know that doesn’t make it any easier. Take all the time you need, we’ll be here when you get back. *huggles* ❤️

🏳️‍🌈

• 🍁 Frostfire 🍁
      November 21, 2019 at 5:00 pm

That’s horrible, Potato, especially since he was so young. I’m so, so sorry 🙁 *hugs* <3 <3

• November 21, 2019 at 7:40 pm

I’m so sorry Potato💛*huggles*

3. Pastelpaw🌸Pasty
    November 21, 2019 at 2:20 am

While most of the time gender stereotypes don’t bother me some have been bothering me a lot lately. I am quite feminine in person, I enjoy a lot of stuff that are stereotypically girl stuff like shopping and makeup. Even though I’m “girly” I do not want to have kids or give birth. I’m not motherly at all. I respect people who are mothers or want to have kids. I know I’m still young and I may change my mind later on in life but I doubt I will. The thought of being pregnant feels really uncomfortable in my opinion and the thought of being in labor terrifies me. I’m also not good with kids and I feel like if I ever had kids I would be an awful mother. I feel like the idea of getting married and having kids is always being forced to young girls. For example, almost every she-cat in warriors ends up having kits even if it doesn’t fit their character like Ivypool. I feel very pressured by society and social norms. I also feel like I’m the only girl who doesn’t want kids.

Welcome to the losers club

• November 21, 2019 at 2:23 am

You most certainly are not the only girl who doesn’t want kids, Pasty 🙂 There are plenty of girls out there who are discovering that they don’t want to be mothers, and that’s okay! More and more women are being allowed to be independent and do what they want, like not marrying or having children ^^ I don’t see myself getting married (woohoo let’s go aromantics), but I do entertain the idea of being a mother through adoption, and these days, I’d be allowed to live like that 🙂 The world is always evolving to fit changing social norms, so I’m sure that you’ll find a way to live the way you want to, whether that’s as a mother or not 🙂

Moderator, BlogClan's Deputy

• Potato 🌸(Blueflower)💙
      November 21, 2019 at 2:24 am

I’ve seen tons of people who don’t want kids! It’s normal and fine! Think of it like…. owning a pet, some people want to and some don’t! Both are fine and good! <3

• November 21, 2019 at 2:43 am

This is where you punch society in the face. Social norms are stupid. Also, you are not alone! I don’t want kids. I don’t even know if I want to get married. (I do know I want at least 4 cats though and lots and lots of books). Weather or not you have kids (Ha I wrote kits first) is entirely up to you, and you should not let anything or anyone try to push you to have them unless you want to. Also, if you do decide you want kids but don’t want to be pregnant, you could always adopt 🙂 Be your own person, and let social norms die in the hole they belong in. (Also I hate that Ivypool had kids, I loved her as a single, independent and strong pringle. She’s still cool, but definitely suffered from a bit of Queen Syndrome)

Extraterrestrial Earthworm

• Fallenshadows
      November 21, 2019 at 2:41 pm

You are definitely not the only girl/woman in the world who doesn’t want kids. 🙂 A lot of people don’t want to have them, and that’s perfectly okay. You don’t have to get married. They’re all options, but don’t feel like you have to pursue them. Don’t feel pressured into being who society says you have to be; be who you want to be. ❤️ *hugs* ❤️❤️❤️

6.022 x 10^23

• Foxtail (Foxie)
      November 21, 2019 at 5:53 pm

Pasty, child

You are in charge of your life and what decisions you make! No one can force you to do anything, dear ^^ It’s your life and it’s your body. Tell the world that you are in charge 💖 I don’t like the idea of child labor or pregnancy but maybe it’s because I am young and I have a whole life ahead of me. These decisions don’t have to be made until much later, don’t worry 🙂 I would like a child SOME DAY but not right now. ^^

Finally running 4 SW (I’m old)

4. Moonpaw(leap)
    November 21, 2019 at 4:01 am

Ehhhh I’m really nervous my auditions for chamber orchestra (Advanced orchestra group) are tomorrow during my lesson and I haven’t practiced one bit extra for a rushed session this evening. The song I need to play is pretty easy, but most of the scales I need to play have tons of notes My orchestra teach hasn’t taught us, and the songs the chamber orchestra were playing at the last concert sounded so fast and complicated! Half of me thinks I’m not “advanced”, I barely even practice, and half of me is thinking it won’t hurt anything if I don’t get in, it’ll be fine! I just don’t know what to do.
    The one thing that has made me feel a bit better was this one part in Naruto Shippuden I just watched, where Shikamaru spends like 5 minutes wondering weather he should get up and turn off his alarm clock or not. Such a Shikamaru thing to do! 🙃

Tell them Naegi

• November 21, 2019 at 4:32 am

You’ll be wonderful, fellow Moon <3 I do orchestra too, but we didn't have to try out for chamber – my teacher just chooses based on how well you usually play, supposed to just one rehearsal. I've been in it for longer than most of the kids in my grade, and I've been worried about not being good enough as well. I get super nervous before auditions or competitions as well, and I believe in you. Reminder that when something sounds fast and complicated… it probably isn't 😛 Last year, we got a super easy piece because we needed something for a gig the next week, and it was probably the most impressive sounding of all our pieces 😛 What instrument do you play/what section are you in? Unless you're a first violin, the pieces are always easier than they sound. And if you are a first violin, I'm incredibly impressed, and your part is always so beautiful. If you don't get into chamber, that's all right. You can still have fun playing your instrument! If you do get in, congratulations! Your teacher chose you, because they realize how wonderful you are, and you don't need to worry. You will likely need to practice – I didn't, and then I joined chamber, and I definitely had to – there's no shame. You won't get better unless you do! But with practice, you'll be flying through your pieces and sounding amazing, you'll love it. The best part is when the piece finally comes together, and all the parts match up perfectly. Good luck at your audition. You'll do amazing, and we love you no matter how well you do! <3

And real quick, I also take private lessons, and I feel that helps me a lot. If you don’t already, and you feel like you want to, give it a shot! It makes you much better so quickly. 😀

💗 이제 너희 하나 둘 셋 🖤

• Moonpaw(leap)
        November 21, 2019 at 11:26 pm

I’m a bassist and thx! I usually don’t practice cause it just takes so long to get ready

Tell them Naegi

• Fallenshadows
      November 21, 2019 at 2:44 pm

Take some deep breaths and stay calm during/before your audition. Do your best and stay positive! If you get the chance, practice a little before your audition. Good luck!! *hugs* ❤️❤️❤️

6.022 x 10^23

• Gooseshadow
      November 21, 2019 at 4:44 pm

Hey, Moon. I’m not in orchestra, but I’m in the band at my school, and I can understand being nervous that something is too advanced to play well. If you have any extra time, I recommend looking up fingerings (or the equivalent for your instrument) for the notes in the scales that you don’t know, and practicing anything else you might find difficult.I’m sure you’ll do awesome at your audition tomorrow! Good luck! (Though I’m sure you won’t need it!) 🙂

Oof bro

• Moonpaw(leap)
        November 21, 2019 at 11:27 pm

Thx! Turns out my field trip was today so I have a little more time to practice
        (Did anyone else laugh about the Shikamaru part)

Tell them Naegi

• November 21, 2019 at 11:45 pm

best of luck at your audition!

下雨天的阳光

• Moonpaw(leap)
            November 23, 2019 at 2:47 am

Yaaay me and the other bassist in my grade both got in to chamber orchestra! Thx guys!

5. November 21, 2019 at 6:50 am

Parents are fighting again. They are so stubborn they won’t admit they were wrong! I am so sick of this. I don’t have anywhere to go when they fight. I am so sick of this and I am so used to it that I don’t even cry sometimes. I just have a blank face. I’m sure people have it worse, but i feel like they are so toxic sometimes. They took a vow, they should keep it and work on each others’ flaws without pointing out the other ones’ flaws.
    I just don’t want them to get divorced.
    I know they won’t, but sometimes I believe it too much.

I mention it because I’m so sick of this and they say ‘maybe’, and I want to cry and take it back because I’m so scared and I don’t want that to really happen. I know you’ll say it’s normal and it happens a lot, but I know they won’t. I just….I don’t know. I’m just sick of this.

• November 21, 2019 at 3:50 pm

I really, truly, don’t know how to help you, but I’m so sorry. My parents have been divorced for pretty much my entire life, but it wasn’t just because of tiny little flaws. My dad had, issues, and we’re honestly way better for it. But that doesn’t sound like the case for you.

Maybe, when they’re both calm, try reaching out to them, maybe together, or separately, and just tell them your fears. <3

#ThankYouWoojin

• November 21, 2019 at 7:43 pm

Thanks Blue, everything is better this morning. I talked to them last night about how I feel and when they talked this morning, they hugged and everything is alright <3
        It’s just a bit scary in the moment.💜

• November 21, 2019 at 9:15 pm

Awwww I’m so glad <3

#ThankYouWoojin

• November 23, 2019 at 4:13 pm

Awwww Blossom <3333 *HUGS* I'm a divorced child. The man that was my birth dad isn't even my dad in my mind… he had– problems. Very bad ones.

*HUGS* again <33 I'm sure they won't get divorced, Blossomfire. I wish you luck and your parents to sort things out <33333

SrizelFTW

• Iceeeeeeeeeee (Icy)
      November 23, 2019 at 5:30 pm

I understand, Blossom. ❤ My parents fight nearly every day, like clockwork. It is not easy. I really hope things get better for you. Growing up in a stressful enviroment can be very tough. I hope your family can overcome this!

❄ BlogTeam Mod, Medicine Cat ❄

• November 24, 2019 at 6:19 am

Awwwww… I’m so sorry to hear that, Blossom! My parents sometimes quarrel too… I’m sometimes worried that they might divorce because of my father’s mother who’s pretty much a witch. I understand, Blossom. I hope it’ll get better! hugsssssssss <33333333333333333

*σн sнσω үσυяsεℓғ!*

6. Goldenfawn
    November 21, 2019 at 4:18 pm

Hey guys! I’m not very good at advice and sometimes feel like I’m going to do more harm than good if I try to help, but I’m going to try to be better about that. I’ve been struggling a lot with panicking and avoiding specific situations lately, so my therapist gave me some notecard type things with calming/mindfulness tips. I thought they may help some of you here. Sorry if the picture is uneven and the background looks weird, my hands aren’t very good at staying still for pictures and my notebook was the only flat surface around. 😛

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

Please keep in mind that something that may work for someone else may not work for you, and that’s totally okay. I really hope one of these helps at least one person here. ❤️

🏳️‍🌈

• 🍂 Pineblossom 🍁
      November 21, 2019 at 4:55 pm

❤️❤️

✧ vouch for foxie! ✧

• Goldenfawn
        November 21, 2019 at 5:20 pm

❤️

🏳️‍🌈

• November 21, 2019 at 4:56 pm

Aww thank you Goldi. I was having a rough day, this really helped!

*σн sнσω үσυяsεℓғ!*

• Goldenfawn
        November 21, 2019 at 5:16 pm

I’m glad! 🙂 I hope your day gets better. ❤️❤️

🏳️‍🌈

• November 21, 2019 at 7:47 pm

This is awesome tips! Thanks Goldie!💛🤩
      I think there is one I heard of where when you’re having a panic/anxiety attack, you look around yourself and find five things you can see, for things you can touch, three things you can hear, two things you can smell, and one thing you can taste.
      It’s called Grounding! It actually helps!😛

• Goldenfawn
        November 21, 2019 at 9:12 pm

I’ve heard of that too! 🙂

🏳️‍🌈

• November 22, 2019 at 4:00 am

I generally find mindfulness exercises hard because I can’t keep my mind blank due to maladaptive daydreaming, but the colors of the rainbow one sounds like something that would help me 🙂 Thanks for sharing! 😀

I cannot stop twinkling!

• Goldenfawn
        November 25, 2019 at 8:24 am

I hope it helps! 🙂

🏳️‍🌈

• Monkeyfur
      November 23, 2019 at 3:30 pm

Yay! This is great! Good job Goldi I feel better!

i see moky

• Goldenfawn
        November 24, 2019 at 6:15 pm

I’m glad! 🙂

🏳️‍🌈

7. November 21, 2019 at 5:04 pm

I’m so confused right now.

This seems rather little and unimportant and I don’t know whether to post this or not. Well, I recently finished writing one of my books and have started another. I had lots of great ideas but now…when I got an idea for another book, the excitement all fizzled out. Now I can’t continue the book I originally started… my mind is just…blank. It feels like the new book idea is replacing my other book and…I hate it and for that I don’t want to write it. To make it worse, when I announced my new book idea, everyone just…exited the docs (yes I write in google docs and have shared it with my friends) where I was writing the other book… I find it difficult to write when no one’s there…

*σн sнσω үσυяsεℓғ!*

• November 21, 2019 at 7:52 pm

I COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND, Ivyla! If you are running out of ideas in your book, do Headlines. Put the major things down that you want to happen throughout your book from where you are to the end, and fill in little details in between.
      Or get a paper and write down the description, name, personality, everything about the main character or other characters!
      Get to know your characters to help have a solid basis for your story. I understand what it’s like when the excitement fizzles out, but try these tips, and maybe they’ll help! *hugs*😃❤️

• Monkeyfur
      November 23, 2019 at 3:37 pm

Haha, I am trying to write a book but I stopped you reminded me that I have to start writing it!

i see moky

• November 23, 2019 at 4:18 pm

I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN OMG

The happened to me a couple times, but it was just a short phase that returned every now and then! It went away, and because I truly loved the book I started, and I wanted to finish it.

If you don’t feel like picking back up the other book, you don’t need to! If you suddenly get that excitement for it again (you probably will) then, GREAT!

*hugs* It will just work out! <3 Good Luck 😀

SrizelFTW

8. November 22, 2019 at 12:29 am

One thing that may help some of you is classical music. Also, if you are christan, that music helps you too, especially through grief

9. November 22, 2019 at 4:41 am

Something that has been bothering me a lot lately is the fact that I have a slight accent. English is not my first language, but I picked it up when I was very young, so I’m still considered a native speaker. However, I still have a slight accent. It’s not really that noticeable like it was in preschool when I first learned English. I sound like a very native speaker except for the “wh” sound in words like “WHat” and “WHite” and “overWHelm”. If you speak Chinese, I saw “wh” like the “h” in “花” (hua)I used to have the same problem with “th” words, like a reverse lisp. Eventually I grew out of it. I didn’t even notice that was a problem until this boy in my fourth grade class started mocking me.

Now the problem is “wh”. I was said the word “white” to my desk partner while we were talking, and she looked astounded and asked me to repeat it again. I’ve been self-conscious for some time now, so I didn’t want it. I can pronounce it correctly if I consciously make an effort, but when I don’t, which is most times, it’s really embarrassing. During a work period, I mentioned to my friend that I felt overwhelmed by the amount of homework I had, and the boy next to me mocked me and said “overwhelmed” the way I said it. I don’t think he meant to be malicious or offensive but it really hurt.

I suppose I could train myself to say it correctly, but it would take so much time and effort, and it wouldn’t happen instantly. It’s just really embarrassing and when someone points this out, I flash back to the awful days when I was young and my accent really showed and I was relentlessly bullied and teased. I just hate it so much. Any advice?

I cannot stop twinkling!

• Foxtail (Foxie)
      November 22, 2019 at 6:21 am

People really shouldn’t judge someone just because they have an accent! I’m so sorry you’ve had to go through that! Being teased for having an accent is so wrong. It’s your voice and your speech! It’s normal for people to not understand accents because some aren’t used to it, but to tease someone for it??! That’s a big no no.

I give you many huggles, Raven! Stay strong and don’t you let those judgers/teasers get you down 💞 I want you to do something for me: I want you to OWN your accent. It’s yours and only yours. Being teased is super tough, I know. But I believe in you. You have an accent and I think that’s super cool (I don’t have one haha 😛 I’m an Americanized Chinese girl lol). Own your language. Own your voice. It’s unique and no one can take it away from you (unless you spend a long time in a country and you later lose it. For example, me 😛 But I’ve been in America for like all of my life soooo that doesn’t really count haha).

Finally running 4 SW (I’m old)

• November 22, 2019 at 7:08 am

Omg, Raven! I have an accent too :(. HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. I’m sorry.

*σн sнσω үσυяsεℓғ!*

• Fallenshadows
      November 22, 2019 at 3:14 pm

Raven, you shouldn’t feel bad because you have an accent. Different accents should be celebrated, not judged – and if someone is judging you, that’s a reflection of them, not you. If someone says something that upsets you, be honest. If they keep it up, don’t be afraid to tell an adult. You are an awesome, fantastic, and truly special person. Like Foxie said, own your accent! Don’t let the bullies get you down. *hugs* ❤️❤️❤️

6.022 x 10^23

• November 22, 2019 at 4:10 pm

Noooooooooo keep your accent <3 Next time someone mocks you say something like "Are you fluent in two languages?" Idk but yeah 😛

I think it's really cool. And if I knew you irl I'd probably have asked you to repeat it because I miss what people say all the time in the first place 😛 <3 And the hardest thing is when you're a Texan and you literally start to hear your accent coming in it's terrifying 😛

#ThankYouWoojin

• November 22, 2019 at 7:55 pm

That is SO MEAN.

Nobody in the universe has a right to do that to you. Listen to what everyone else said. I’m real sorry, Raven. *hugs* 🙁

SrizelFTW

• Emberblaze (Emb) wants a Pumpkin Spice Latte
      November 22, 2019 at 8:15 pm

Don’t worry sometimes I struggle with some words becuase I mainly spoke Cantonese when I was younger, but don’t worry about the people that bully you, they probably have their own problems so be kind to them no?

Scars~I AM THEY

• November 22, 2019 at 9:02 pm

well that was very rude!! I think accents are interesting and cool. I’m sorry they mocked you, they definitely shouldn’t have done that. You don’t need to change parts of yourself just because others find it funny. I know this is easier said than done, but try not to lose sleep over it, they definitely don’t. *huggles*

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

• Monkeyfur
      November 23, 2019 at 3:34 pm

I don’t know… but Raven, those days have passed. Look into the future. A bright future awaits for you. Use the good things that you did in the past to elevate you, use it to bring you to the next step of your journey. Look at people and say to yourself, those our your obstacles, obstacles that you can overcome. Don’t think as them like bullies but rather motivation, motivation to do what you are bullied for. That was what I did, but I don’t know if this will help you. But if it did, I’m glad I helped!😀

i see moky

• Iceeeeeeeeeee (Icy)
      November 23, 2019 at 5:36 pm

You have no reason to be ashamed of your heritage, Raven! You can speak Chinese, that’s so cool. Own it! 🙂 I’m sorry people can be such jerks, but there is no reason for you to change for them. ❤ Don’t be afraid of owning who you are. The people that really matter love you for who you are.

❄ BlogTeam Mod, Medicine Cat ❄

• 🍂 Pineblossom 🍁
      November 23, 2019 at 6:09 pm

Awwww it’s ok Raven, I have a slight accent too (the lisp thing, which prevents me from talking really fast) and sometimes people can’t hear me clearly, which makes me self conscious when that happens. Just be yourself! If they don’t like it, that’s their problem! It’s a part of you, one that makes you different, not in a good or bad way necessarily, only the way you take it. Huggles to you, hope you feel better!

✧ vouch for foxie! ✧

• Willowstep (Wistep)
      November 25, 2019 at 3:25 am

I relate. I don’t have an accent, but my grammar tends to flip-flop a lot and it gets really embarrassing sometimes because it sounds utterly stupid (sitting “on” a car, “opening/closing” a light, etc.). I’m being a hypocrite right now, but you shouldn’t let it get to you! Be proud that you can speak multiple languages; it’s really impressive. If someone points it out again, you are entitled and encouraged to roast them. 😀 *huggles*

~friends will be friends~

• November 25, 2019 at 3:34 am

same same same for everything Wistep just said! I encourage you to roast them a little with a comeback (not too mean! just to show that they’re not being a good person when they make fun of you). It’ll make you feel better too. You can, idk, say that you’ll whack them or something (don’t actually hit them though 😛 ). Stay strong, Raven! hugs ❤️

下雨天的阳光

10. November 22, 2019 at 9:39 am

Daily Positive Quote:
    “Don’t forget you’re human. It’s okay to have a meltdown. Just don’t unpack and live there. Cry it out. Then refocus on where you’re headed.” ~ Unknown.

*σн sнσω үσυяsεℓғ!*

11. November 22, 2019 at 7:47 pm

I don’t particularly feel like explaining everything but the basis is that I’m incredibly sick and due to my doctors being unhelpful, I’m going to have to go to urgent care now thanks to them since I don’t know why I’m sick and I can’t get an appointment scheduled due to mentioned unhelpfulness above

Daffiolet is otp

• November 22, 2019 at 9:03 pm

Oh no I’m sorry! I hope you feel better soon! You should probably go to a different doctor. You shouldn’t suffer because of your doctors’ incompetence.

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

• November 23, 2019 at 4:21 pm

*HUGS* Anthra <33 I hope you feel better. Like Wavey said, maybe a new, better doctor?

SrizelFTW

• Iceeeeeeeeeee (Icy)
      November 23, 2019 at 5:38 pm

I’m so sorry! That sucks, I’ve seen my mother go through that time and time again. I would find a different doctor, if you can. The doctor-patient bond is a necessary one, and both parties have to participate to ensure a good relationship. I’m sorry your doctor hasn’t. 🙁

❄ BlogTeam Mod, Medicine Cat ❄

12. November 22, 2019 at 8:16 pm

i feel like purkeing

i am the human owl

13. Puddleshard
    November 22, 2019 at 10:51 pm

So I guess I’m a little sad. Basically when the school year started I met these really cool people, I’ll call them Barktail and Sunbranch, and they were really nice and just I’ve never met anyone so open so it was pretty cool when they wanted to be friends with me. But now I’ve recently heard that they were only meant to stay for the Autumn Term (They were from abroad) so that means they’ll be leaving pretty soon.. Me and my other friends organised some presents we’re going to give them at the end that we all pitched in for, and even though I’m glad about that and they were only here for a short time, I’m really gonna miss them.. We’ll probably end up drifting apart and there’s nothing I can do about it. So yeah, little rant.

We are not simpler than rice.

• November 22, 2019 at 11:58 pm

Become pen pals or something! I’m sure they’d love to keep in touch! 🙂

#ThankYouWoojin

• Monkeyfur
      November 23, 2019 at 3:36 pm

Aw, that is sad, but Puddleshard, you can still video call them, text them or stay in touch with them, it doesn’t matter if they are far away cause in your heart you will always be able to see them.

i see moky

• November 23, 2019 at 4:24 pm

Ah I’m sorry! That stinks when something like that happens! Yeah, like Blue said, pen pals, message each other, plan a visit if you can? *HUGS* Puddle 🙁

SrizelFTW

• Nightfeather
      November 26, 2019 at 11:11 pm

I can relate a little to that, I started hanging out a little with these older kids, but now we haven’t talked much, and I’m worried our friendship will die away.😭
      (The worst part is, I have a little crush on one of them! 😛)
      But fate will decide what happens, and if we stay friends, or drift apart.