23,060 Replies to “The Hug Page”

1. Starpaw/blossom (Back Again...)
    May 15, 2019 at 10:46 pm

I’m kind of worried about my school grade.
    In my English class, usually I get all A+. But recently I always get one point off out of like 10 points, which is an A or A-, depending on the amount of points. I don’t know what’s happening. It’s really worrying me, and I feel really useless.

I’M BACK!
    (I think)

• Fally
      May 16, 2019 at 12:06 am

I’m sorry Star. <3 You are not useless, you're really smart and awesome! <3 If you're still getting an A, I wouldn't worry too much about it. An A is a really good grade! 🙂 Perhaps the reason you're scoring a little lower is because it's the end of the year and the stress is getting to you a little? And if you're concerned about it bringing your grade down, can you ask your teacher if there's some extra credit you could do? Hang in there! *hugs* <3 <3 <3

Running for SW!!

• May 16, 2019 at 3:32 am

What Fally said is true! You are definitely not useless <3

I need sirius help

2. May 16, 2019 at 6:21 am

Tomorrow is my trampoline competition ans today will be the last practice for it. I’ll tell you about it! But anyways, do you have tips for panic attacks?

Silverstream is a bae 😛

• Fally
      May 16, 2019 at 1:12 pm

Good luck with your competition Cloudy! You got this! 😀 <3 And for panic attacks, maybe try taking deep breaths? *hugs* <3 <3 <3

Running for SW!!

• May 16, 2019 at 5:49 pm

Update!! I had a really good practice. At first I fell at ny first routine – in the exact same way I fell in ny last competition. The couch saw it and helped me to fix it, and now it won’t happen to me again. My second routine went well. I’m so excited for tommorow!!

Silverstream is a bae 😛

• May 16, 2019 at 8:53 pm

Maybe focus on things in the distance or take deep breaths? Good luck at the competition! <3

I need sirius help

• Pineblossom is ready for her birthday!
      May 16, 2019 at 9:30 pm

Good luck Cloudy! Normally I tell myself that I’ve done this a million times, that I’m totally fine, just talking to myself really helps! Taking deep breaths does too 🍀

Blarmony assured

3. May 16, 2019 at 5:59 pm

stuff happened . I don’t want to talk about it . Its all settled now but I’m not gonna see my phone for a long time . I’m getting close to my monthly thing ( which all girls love ) and that should be fun ( I’m being sarcastic ) Its just been a rough time . On the Bright side I’m learning CSS and gonna be a coding helper on the Wings of Fire wiki

Wildlife update TBA

• May 17, 2019 at 3:04 am

Oh, don’t we all love that time of the month? Isn’t it so wonderful and fun and enjoyable? *End sarcasm*

Try painkillers such as Advil, and putting pressure on the cramping area.

Hugs, I hope things get better for you <3

I need sirius help

• Honey
      May 17, 2019 at 3:12 am

*hugs*, Thisty!

• Fally
      May 17, 2019 at 1:40 pm

I’m sorry Jag. <3 I hope you feel better soon! *hugs* <3 <3 <3

Running for SW!!

4. Hawthorn 🦄🦄
    May 17, 2019 at 12:59 am

I’m really stressed out. I just finished a project that was due tomorrow, but I also have one due Monday and one on Tuesday. I really miss my sister because she’s on a trip with her friend for 2 weeks. I have so much research and printing to do. When I had finished my project I came into the living room to find my mother and brother watching Gilmore Girls without me or my sister, even though we were the ones who started the watching it from the beginning again. I asked them why and my brother said it was because I didn’t want to watch it and when I did I didn’t pay attention, WHICH IS NOT TRUE, and my mother said it was a sad part anyway (which was true, but my brother, not my mother, is a jerk). I also felt really bad for my sister. I felt like I was going to cry, but I held it in and went to my father, who looked at my project and loved it, and went to get me a Swiss roll and showed my project to my mother. She loved it, but my brother, of course, said, “Maybe you should of glued instead of taped, it looks a little messy.” That was the last straw. I screamed (saying,”I worked so hard on this project!”)at him and actually started to cry. I ran out of the living room and into my bedroom, but my father said my mother was calling me and that my Swiss rolls were ready. So I went into the dining room and ate my Swiss rolls and my brother said, “It looks nice, just a little messy.” Luckily my parents said you could barely see the tape. But I’m worried about my projects.

Goose is the best flergen

• May 17, 2019 at 3:07 am

Your project is probably great! Don’t listen to your brother’s negative remarks – hugs <3

I need sirius help

• Honeypaw/cloud (Honey)
      May 17, 2019 at 3:13 am

Don’t stress, Hawthorn! I’m sure your project will be great! Also, hugs on that other thing!

• Fally
      May 17, 2019 at 1:43 pm

Aw I’m sorry Hawthorn. <3 I bet your project is amazing! It seems like your brother might be trying to mess with you. I'm sure you'll get a great grade! *hugs* <3 <3 <3

Running for SW!!

5. May 17, 2019 at 3:44 am

June 2018, I posted a MAP call on Scratch. Now everyone has been finished with their parts for a long time, and I just need to put it all together. I know how to do it, however I’m feeling really unmotivated to do it. Everyone did really well, how can I find motivation to put it together?

I need sirius help

• Wishi who wishes to log in automatically
      May 17, 2019 at 3:53 am

You are nearly there! So close to your goal!

• Fally
      May 17, 2019 at 1:44 pm

Maybe try thinking about how awesome all the parts are, and how amazing it will be once it’s all put together? You’ve come so far, you’re almost there! *hugs* <3 <3 <3

Running for SW!!

6. May 17, 2019 at 10:11 am

Guys!!! The trampoline competition is over! I fell in my first routine (and got a 3.6) but one of my friends gave me really helpful advice and I did a comeback and got a 7.3/7.6! I got seventh place out if eight girls. But I’m actually really happy!

Silverstream is a bae 😛

• Pineblossom is ready for her birthday!
      May 17, 2019 at 12:37 pm

Yay Cloudy! That’s awesome, I’m so proud of you! Great job getting back up and doing better after you fell 👏 I’m really impressed!

Blarmony assured

7. The Silver-Tongued Scourge On All Cats[AKA Silverscourge/Sylvie...]
    May 17, 2019 at 2:16 pm

Can anycat help me? i need somecat’s advice on what to do when you’re going crazy over your best friend’s ex…SOMECAT GIVE ME ADVICE!!!!Purrlease?

I love warrior cats!!!

• willowstep
      May 17, 2019 at 6:12 pm

ignore them, find new friends,……. did this help?

dont die graystripe

• May 18, 2019 at 9:47 am

Awwww try not to stress, maybe talk to your friend, and see what they think

Somewhere that’s Green

• Fally
      May 18, 2019 at 12:30 pm

oof I have no advice for this kind of thing. Good luck though, I hope everything works out! *hugs* <3 <3 <3

Running for SW!!

8. Emberblaze has chosen an apprentice.
    May 17, 2019 at 5:28 pm

*Throws hugs to everyone that is feeling sad* Have a nice day 🙂

Well Done~The Afters

9. Hawthorn 🦄🦄
    May 17, 2019 at 9:50 pm

I came into school today and plenty of people had taped projects! Also my brother apologized.

Goose is the best flergen

• May 18, 2019 at 4:35 am

That’s great to hear! 😀

procrastination is the key 🔑

10. shivy
    May 17, 2019 at 10:10 pm

uh I’m really scared that my friends don’t like me even though I know that they do? If that makes sense?
    Like sometimes they’ll basically ignore me on our group chat and I’m just internally like,,, wow they hate me I have no friends rip,, but at other times we’re really close and everything. Like recently we haven’t been bothered to go places and they keep making excuses (which seem legitimate) and it’s really annoying tbh.
    A few months ago I had this same situation which led me to be r e a l l y sad and quiet all the time at school, to the point where I seriously considered moving schools and almost did. I really don’t want to get back into that state of mind and its just.. annoying really.
    Like I know they do like me really but I just need confirmation? Idk just the fact that they never seem keen on getting out of the house to do stuff bothers me.

sorry this was a stupid long post and I’m probably just overthinking

• May 18, 2019 at 4:36 am

mood

procrastination is the key 🔑

• Fally
      May 18, 2019 at 12:31 pm

Aw I’m sorry Shivy. <3 *hugs* <3 <3 <3

Running for SW!!

• May 18, 2019 at 2:42 pm

Ask them.

Like A Tunnel With No Light...