The Hug Page

The Hug Page is here. Because, whoever we are, we still need hugs. This is still the best place to come if you’re feeling sad and need a hug from BlogClan…

Fading Echoes

(Sh! This is a new Hug Page. You can find the old one here)

If you feel unsafe in your situation, please call one of the following hotlines or talk to an adult that you trust:

Sexual assault US: 1-800-656-4673
National runaway hotlines US: 1-800-786-2929 (call), Text 66008 (text)
Child abuse hotline US: 1-800-422-4453 (call), Text 1-800-422-4453 (text)
National alliance on mental illness US: 1-800-950-6264
Trevor project (LGBTQ+): 1-866-488-7386 (call), Text START to 678678 (text)
Trans lifeline US: 1-877-565-8860
Trans lifeline Canada: 1-877-330-6366
Kids Help Phone: 1-800-668-6868 (call), Text CONNECT to 686868 (text), click for live chat
Crisis Text Line US: Text HOME to 741741
Crisis Text Line Canada: Text HOME to 686868
Crisis Text Line UK: Text SHOUT to 85258 Childline UK: 0800 1111
Anxiety UK Infoline (Telephone): 03444 775 774
Anxiety UK Infoline (Text): 07537 416 905 Childline UK: 0800 1111
Anxiety UK Infoline (Telephone): 03444 775 774
Anxiety UK Infoline (Text): 07537 416 905 Samaritans UK Helpline: 116 123
Samaritans UK Charity Email: jo@samaritans.org No Panic UK (Charity that offers support for panic attacks and OCD): 0844 967 4848 Beat UK (For eating disorders): 0808 801 0677 (adults) or 0808 801 0711 (for under-18s)

International suicide hotlines
United Kingdom: 08457909090
USA: 18002738255
Youth suicide prevention Australia: 08 93 88 2500
Canada: 5147234000 (Montreal); 18662773553 (outside Montreal)
PAPYRUS (Young Suicide Prevention Society) HOPELINE UK: 0800 068 4141 (Phone)

If you know other hotlines that provide support that are not on this list, feel free to contact a BlogTeam member to add it to this list.

31,171 Replies to “The Hug Page”

1. Dapplepaw
    February 21, 2020 at 11:01 pm

Ok, this is going to sound REALLY dumb and REALLY petty, but here we go. So I have this ELA teacher. I’ll call her Indigostone. So in short Indigostone is an awful teacher. Nearly everyone hates her. I’m “the smart kid” and I regularly get F’s on her tests. She asks for thing the questions don’t ask for, won’t even READ the rest of your answer if you restate wrong, and NEVER tells you what you did wrong if you did badly! she just says “Redo it” and hands you your paper. We all know she would get fired for teaching us improperly if she took our original grade. And we read awful books! Straight up terrible! Now for the dumb and petty part. So, there is this one guy, I’ll call him Frostheart because he truly has a heart of ice. He curses too much, and is a jerk. It takes A LOT for me to hate someone. I hate him. He and I ran for student council and he kept saying how I wouldn’t win, had a stutter, and I was so emotional I would cry when he won instead of me. I told my parents and they told the school. Instead of him getting punished or moved I got moved (we sat next to each other). AND HE STILL GOT ON STUDENT COUNCIL! Also, he was one of the science fair winners, even though he did a dumb thing with toilet paper.

• Emberblaze (Emb)
      February 23, 2020 at 12:30 am

aww I don’t really know how to help but *hugs*

Scars~I AM THEY

• February 23, 2020 at 9:20 am

THE JERK!!!
      I’d like to claw his ears off the idiot >:O
      *huggles*
      *lil’ Afresco sneaks off*
      *CLANG*
      Nooo Afresco got into the donuts again
      Afresco- SQUEAK! [he’s a lil’ mouse]
      Afresco- Huggles for you Dapplepaw!
      Me- wut mice can’t talk english
      Afresco- WELL THIS ONE CAN!
      Me-*gives hugs*

RED PANDA POWER!!! ❤️

• February 25, 2020 at 7:56 pm

it sounds like your school has an administration problem, so you might want to talk to the school board. you could also ask other ela teachers for help if indigostone won’t help you. people like frostheart are always out there, unfortunately. you just can’t give them any satisfaction. *huggles*

2. February 22, 2020 at 1:09 am

I have the sads. 😢

This is real love.

• Cottonkit is slowly changing her name to Grainkit
      February 22, 2020 at 3:35 am

Why are you sad???

💠A snowy cat💠

• Plipplop (Snowpuff)
      February 22, 2020 at 1:53 pm

We all do and will during our lives. Just know that things will get better in time, no matter how long it takes.

Still waiting for that room...

• 🔥ᚹⴹ𐌇𐌇ᒪⴹᚹᗅⰞ 🌱 (Peb finally knows what people mean by 'spring is in the air')🌱
      February 25, 2020 at 5:33 pm

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️*Happiness Huggies* ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ We don’t want you to be sads! ❤️

View post on imgur.com

So what?

3. Cottonkit is slowly changing her name to Grainkit
    February 22, 2020 at 5:01 am

Am l the only one up now??Well l guess it is 10:00. Please tell me go to sleep.

💠A snowy cat💠

• Silverpaw (Silver Speaker)
      February 23, 2020 at 12:09 am

Well… it was 5:00am for me when you posted so… in general maybe people were asleep?
      ~ Goodnight ~

I wish I were a medicine cat!!

• Emberblaze (Emb)
      February 23, 2020 at 12:30 am

go to sleep. Get rest

Scars~I AM THEY

• Pearkit
      February 23, 2020 at 4:35 am

*sings a screechy lullaby really off key*
      Sleep, Cottonkit.

4. February 22, 2020 at 12:13 pm

Question to a Mod regarding the Hotline list: Could you add the phone number and/or email of Samaritans, please?

They are a UK charity that provides support to people in emotional distress, struggling to cope or at risk of suicide.

Samaritans UK Helpline: 116 123

Samaritans UK Charity Email: jo@samaritans.org

There is also a helpline that is run by another UK charity (the NSPCC) called Childline, and they deal with any issues which cause distress or concern in young people up to 19.

Childline UK: 0800 1111

Thank you.

Cycling for Senior Warrior!

• Kate
      February 27, 2020 at 12:48 pm

Thanks for this, Plumeflake. 💖 I’ve added the contact details to the list.

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

5. Anon
    February 23, 2020 at 9:10 pm

[mod edit: self harm/suicide warning]

So a few nights ago, one moment I was crying in my room, the next thing I knew I was trying to choke myself. I don’t know what happened, but obviously I stopped myself, then gave myself a really long talk, and I had to promise I would make it through to summer, and then “we” would talk. (I did this through the camera of my IPad, the person on the screen being, well, me, but a more “positive” me, telling the “negeitive” me in the real world that someday I would be free, even if right now I feel trapped and hidden away.) Now I’m super afraid to put my hands by my face or neck for fear that it’ll happen again. I’m too scared to tell my parents for some reason, but I’m also too scared to call a lifeline, in case someone will hear me, and also because whenever I think about doing it, the responder will think I’m not really in need of the help, since I’m not diagnosed with any mental illnesses, and other than a few random thoughts, this has only happened once. I just keep scaring myself, and I don’t know what to do. I’ve gone here before about this, but now one of my friends from school is active, so I also want to say that I won’t be able to talk about my journey of being non-binary and bisexual. (If you know me well on here, you can probably guess who I am) I just don’t want to share any of that with my friend.

• February 25, 2020 at 12:03 am

i’m sure there’s some type of condition that describes what you’re going through, so it’s important to acknowledge that you might need help to assist you in dealing with it. as always, refer to the hotlines above if you need them. and you can always go anon again if you need to talk about your journey on being non-binary and bisexual. lots of hugs 💕

下雨天的阳光

• February 25, 2020 at 7:59 pm

ahhhh I’m really sorry about that! I guarantee the responders of the crisis lines aren’t going to judge you at all. it’s their job to help you and your feelings are valid. they’re not going to turn you away. also, I’m pretty sure there are crisis lines you can text if you don’t want anyone to hear. *huggles*

• Turtlepaw/ dapple.
      February 25, 2020 at 10:20 pm

You need to tell someone. You should’t have to go through this alone. 💜

• Purple Dusk
      February 25, 2020 at 10:36 pm

No one can go through the dark valley alone.
      Phone messaging yourself is good, but you need someone else who is able to give you hugs every day.
      Someone you can tell you what you need to heard at the right time. Either a family member or a friend, it does not matter.
      Listen to Wavey.

Purple Dusk

• February 25, 2020 at 11:28 pm

I’m really sorry, Anon. Maybe you can try counseling? It is a counselor’s job not to tell any of your private information to anyone, and I can tell you by experience that they are really helpful. If this doesn’t work, however, I know you don’t want to, but please call a lifeline. *hugs*

Vouch 4 the Viper

• Dewfeather
      February 26, 2020 at 12:56 am

I think you should call a hotline like right now
      If they don’t think you’re worth it they should lose their job because you are worth it
      Talk to your parents. If you don’t want to tell them talk to another adult
      🙂 you can do it 🙂

I own a book company
      Hey

6. February 24, 2020 at 5:13 am

I’m so homesick. I’m 22 and I miss my mom so bad it hurts. And I’m less than an hour away from her.

This is real love.

• February 24, 2020 at 5:42 am

Maybe call her? *Hugs*

• Purple Dusk
      February 24, 2020 at 3:43 pm

Sounds like that will be me next year.

Phone calls help. Plus weekend visits are awesome.

Still got the fluffy Pillow I sent over?
      Purple Dusk

• February 24, 2020 at 4:41 pm

Why not plan to hang out with her sometime soon? Maybe go to a restaurant or something. Or she could come over to your place, or maybe you could even just go home for the weekend. 🙂

#ThankYouWoojin

• February 25, 2020 at 8:00 pm

i agree with moon and blue, you should call or text and hang out with her! it’s natural to be homesick. *huggles*

• Turtlepaw/ dapple.
      February 25, 2020 at 10:21 pm

Oh, I’m so sorry, Eaglefrost. 💜

7. February 24, 2020 at 9:45 pm

i thought about going anonymous for this but at this point i feel like anyone will be able to tell it’s me anyways so i decided not to

but i really hate the fact that i go on here to vent. ever since everything that has happened on the wings of fire wiki, i just feel selfish for wanting to talk about my problems. every single thing i say just looks like me trying to get attention. like it’s manipulative and guilt-trippy. and i don’t feel like anybody does care about my problems – i’ve grown so far apart from my friends on here, that i don’t feel like i have anyone i’m close to anymore on here. i don’t feel like i’m particularly close to anyone in real life, either. every single time i come on here and rant, i hate it because it really does feel like no one will notice. or understand. i don’t really have anyone i’m close to on here, and i’m beginning to consider leaving for good since it just feels like i’m not wanted or noticed. i don’t really have anyone else to talk to, whether it be in real life or on the internet. i know nobody on the wings of fire wiki will give a crap unless you’re popular (and i mean in a good way, not the way that i have where everyone just wants me gone already). i know nobody on the wcrp forums will give a crap, and i’ve even received hate messages in reply so. i just don’t want to bother with them anymore. ever since my absences on here in the past, i just don’t feel like i know anyone anymore. i don’t feel like i can talk to anyone in general, so this might just be my second to last message on here if i do end up leaving.

idk. even this message just screams guilt trippy to me, maybe because of how much people have accused me of doing that on the wings of fire wiki. please don’t put ‘I’m your friend’ or ‘we care’ in reply, it really doesn’t help at all and as much as i hate to admit it, i’m probably not that close to any of you anyways. i’d elaborate on more things that i’ve been dealing with, but i don’t think this message would be approved of if i did.

Hummus

• February 25, 2020 at 4:00 am

the fact that you can admit your feelings and that you are brave enough to label your own feelings guilt-trippy and selfish in front of all of us is a sign that you have good intentions. you’re not posting here because you want to be selfish, and you’re not. all of the other places out there that don’t accept you and show hate aren’t good support systems and you honestly shouldn’t associate with them if they psych you out, not up. you are the one labelling your own comments negatively, and if you put that side of yourself aside, ignore your own self-doubts, and listen to others who actually give you love and care, things will seem better because you chose to leave the haters and just focus on the good. i’m sorry that you’ve gone through so much crap, but remember it’s ok to need help <3

✧ a rose is a rose is a rose ✧

• February 25, 2020 at 8:21 am

Ivyne I understand exactly how you feel i never really comment much because i feel that no one wants me to or cares if i say anything because no one really knows me. I still love blogclan and all the other bloggers are so nice to each other and i have never seen anybody be rude or mean on here but i still feel like nobody cares about us, because everybody on here seems to know each other already. I really hope you stay on the blog i am kind of new so you have probably never seen me before but i feel like you have been on the blog for awhile I would love to talk with you through the blog and hopefully have someone to really talk to.

• February 25, 2020 at 4:09 pm

Ivyne, you can always talk to me, I will always listen. Sometimes I tend not to reply to people(especially immediately) if I just don’t know what to say. It may take me a couple of days to think of something that might help. I always read your posts, and I always want to reply, but I always want to reply with something worth reading, so I wait until I have something. Don’t leave the Blog, it seems to be your only tie to something… Positive. I know lots of people here(including me) have little friend groups and stuff. But we never turn anyone away. Never.

#ThankYouWoojin

• February 25, 2020 at 8:07 pm

I know this is a lot easier said than done, but don’t feel guilty about using this space. You’re using it exactly for its intended purpose. If we didn’t want to help you, we wouldn’t comment. Kate(?) wouldn’t have made this page if she didn’t want people to have this safe space where they can rant and let their emotions loose. I promise you, none of us are judging you and none of us think that you’re making this up for attention. I know exactly how it feels to be not wanted or noticed!! it helps me a lot to reply to comments on the tavern, because it’s a really good way of jumping into conversations in a way you can’t in private chats and stuff. Also, everyone is really friendly and always welcomes you into the conversation!! I know we’re not that close, (and a lot of that is my fault because I’m really bad at starting conversations which is why I’m not as close to a lot of people on here as I used to be and that hurts so I know how you feel) but I’d absolutely love to get closer and talk to you. This isn’t to try and convince you not to leave. You absolutely have a right to do that (not that we want you to, unless being here makes you feel bad, in which case we’ll still miss you but we want you to do what’s best for you and we don’t want to be a hindrance to you). I’m really sorry you received hate messages, that’s horrible!! That’s probably not a good place to get vulnerable and look for comfort and validation, but the hug page isn’t the same. it’s a safe space. I know how empty that promise can feel and how hard it is to internalize these words, but I promise no one is judging you for ranting and no one feels like you’re guilt tripping them. *huggles*

• Purple Dusk
      February 25, 2020 at 10:45 pm

Do you know how many people care about my Pokémon colorlock?
      Most likely only two people. The rest show up for fun. (So I think. I cannot read hearts.)
      Should I stop sharing my adventures?
      No, because I need to share them somewhere, even if someday they will all be buried and forgotten.
      You need to share your own things. This place is a safe place to do so.

Purple Dusk

• February 28, 2020 at 3:16 am

(popping in just to say i love your colorlocke and i really wanna try one at some point, it’s a super cool idea! and i love hearing about your team, i just don’t often comment <3)

🍭 Step Into My Candy Store 🍭

8. Potato 🌸(Blueflower)💙
    February 24, 2020 at 11:48 pm

I’m soooo sickkkkk ugghhhhh.
    I already missed one day of school and I don’t want to miss tomorrow because I have tests AND my school forces you to make-up PE days. But I feel awful.
    Just blahhhh

• February 25, 2020 at 7:59 pm

00. I hope you feel better!

💠A snowy cat💠

• February 25, 2020 at 8:08 pm

ahhh I’m sorry i hope you feel better soon!! I know it’s a pain to make up, but it’s better to stay home and get back to 100% then to go back to school and have to miss more because you get worse. *huggles*

• Turtlepaw/ dapple.
      February 25, 2020 at 10:24 pm

I’m sorry! Hope you feel better soon!

• Purple Dusk
      February 25, 2020 at 10:47 pm

*Lanches slingshot*

A fluffy pillow that is somehow Blueflower’s favorite color lands on the bed.
      Attached reads “Huggies! Get well soon! Focus on what you can do, not what you can’t”

From Purple Dusk

9. February 25, 2020 at 3:26 am

Romantic love is inescapable and I want it to go away :[

I’ve always found the couple drama in books quite annoying. Get out of my way love, I WANT BLOOD AND GORE! And all the songs. Love, heart break, drama. I’m tired of it. Get over it and find something else to sing about, please. Too many movies end in a nice lovely kiss while I roll my eyes in the background.

I feel like something is wrong with me. Why can’t I just clap along with everyone else at the oh so adorable couples like everyone else? Why do I get so angry at myself sometimes? I like a guy, he doesn’t like me back. Get over it and do your math homework, please. I get all “oh no he doesn’t love me whatever will I do” just like all those stupid girls in the books, and I hate it. I want to just be over it already. It’s stupid. It gets in the way of our friendship. If anyone finds out, his girlfriend will kick my rear end (she actually said that once, but I think she was joking b/c she has no idea that I actually do. However, she still would not be pleased.) , he’ll friend zone me, and it’ll be a huge mess (if any of my friends ever join blogclan, you modos better get ready for a panicked “help please delete these comments before my social life turns into the dark forest” 😛 ). (To any of my real life friends are reading this: MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS YEE SNOOPS)(Yes I’m that paranoid 😛 ) There’s no point to it, and yet I still can’t keep myself acting normal around him. It’s been 2 years, and I’m tired of it. I’m tired of being annoyed with myself, I’m tired of slowly drifting farther from the guy who’s been a wonderful, supportive friend my whole life, and I’m tired of writing stuff like this (oh please dear blogclan help me sort out my terrible big deal crush what ever shall I do HOW ABOUT GET OVER IT). I don’t want to be like the stupid girls I complain about in the books. Why can’t I just get over it? The logical part of my mind is struggling to comprehend what ever idiotic part of my brain controls romantic love :[ . I want to just flip a switch and go back to being normal.

The other day he asked me who I liked. I want to be able to tell him and giggle over it with him like back in the good ol’ days before my stupid emotions got in the way and mucked it all up. With my last (and only other) crush, I told him and his response was “Heck yeah, he is a cutey” (he’s pan) and it was fun. He’d tease me about it, offer me suggestions on flirting that both of us knew I’d never use, and we’d gossip and behave like normal immature 6th grade best friends.

But now it’s a mess. In 7th grade, I was a jealous mess. In 8th grade, I was silently hoping he’d look my way (oh the drama) . Now I’m just tired and plain annoyed that I’m still like this.

I miss when I could hang out with him without getting tung (how do you spell tung? Not like this, anyway 😛 ) tied and quite and panicking and heart racing and all that stupid true love junk when I could just be enjoying the wonderful friend he is and shooting him with nerf guns. Now we don’t talk much because i’m awkward and frustrated and jealous. I used to get to hear all his rants about penguins and how his favorite color is clear. Now I don’t know if he even likes penguins anymore and at some point he changed his favorite color to dark blue and I didn’t even notice.

Cookies if you read this all 😛 . It’s pretty stupid, but it feels good to complain about it if I’m being honest.

And now I go back to agressivley slamming the skip button on every romantic song that comes on as I try to stop my skeptical view of romantic love from tearing my pour little idiotic heart (although that’s really just a blood pumping organ why do we even say love comes from the heart? I’m pretty sure that bit comes from some section of the brain. 😛 ) up into little sentimental shreds.

Great starclan I can’t believe I just let myself right another thing like this oof :[ oh well

Any ideas on how to get my head out of the clouds but not cut him off completely? Because he is a wonderful friend, and I don’t want to loose him or hurt him.

The Earthiest Earthling

• February 25, 2020 at 3:51 am

Ehhhhhhhhhhh this just has “silly teenage angst” written all over it :[

The Earthiest Earthling

• February 25, 2020 at 4:34 pm

Has he noticed that you’ve been a little… Distant? If he’s been asking you about it, or you think he might be suspecting something… Ugh. I have some advice, but I don’t think you’re going to like it 😛 I think, you should find a chance where the two of you can be alone, and you should just tell him. Let him know that you aren’t expecting anything on his end, that you just wanted him to know what was going on. Tell him that you know he won’t leave his girlfriend, and that all you want is to be his friend, but you can’t seem to stuff down these feelings.

In my opinion, there’s a difference between confessing your love, and discussing it. What I’m suggesting isn’t going up to him and saying “Hey, I’ve had a crush on you for two years, would you finally break up with her and notice me for once?” It’s a, “I can’t control how I’m feeling, I’m sorry that this might complicate things, but I feel you have a right to know.” But don’t apologize for how you feel, because you can’t control that.

And Flame, I get it, romance in movies and books is annoying. Only because that’s the only aspect it seems to focus on. (My favorite video game, has a storyline, and there’s no romance whatsoever except for a side character but it’s just dorky. It’s all about friendship, and I love it. My favorite artists, don’t sing about love). Romantic love isn’t something to be hated, or turned away from. It’s something for the individual person, you can choose when you’re ready for it. And I promise, it’ll never be like a “I’ve known you for a week let’s seal it with a kiss and know we’ll be married in a year” like no. 😛 That’s what happens in the movies and it’s annoying. But that’s not all it is. I don’t have any experience in romance, but it’ll never be that simple, and it’ll be worth it in in the end. Of course, if you don’t have any romantic feelings towards anyone, that’s just you. But if you’re feeling those emotions, it’s not a bad thing. It doesn’t make you one of the stupid blondes in a romcom.

Hopefully this helped somewhat. If it didn’t… ummmm. Uhh…. *hugs* There. 😛

#ThankYouWoojin

• February 25, 2020 at 6:58 pm

To me, romance in general is annoying 😛 There are many things about romance that confuse me and puzzle me as an aromantic, like… why do things? 😛

Moderator, BlogClan's Deputy

• February 25, 2020 at 8:09 pm

In general, I think the way romance is portrayed, is not typically the best. Shows, movies, books etc. don’t show romance the way it’s supposed to be in the real world. Heck, the “real world” has lost most of its morals at this point. I just believe you need to find the person who completes you, no matter what completion is for you.

#ThankYouWoojin

• February 25, 2020 at 8:13 pm

Everyone has their own cup of tea :p mine just isn’t romance

Moderator, BlogClan's Deputy

• February 25, 2020 at 8:18 pm

Yeah, I get that. Everyone is different, the world would be boring otherwise. My sisters have openly stated they have no interest in any sort of romantic relationship in any form. I quietly sit back because I haven’t fully found that out about myself yet. 😛

#ThankYouWoojin

• February 25, 2020 at 8:32 pm

I quietly sat back until my senior year of high school (so just last year 😛 ) where I solidly placed myself in the aro section

Moderator, BlogClan's Deputy

• February 25, 2020 at 8:19 pm

sdfghgfdfghjgf mood love triangles and love drama angst plots are so ironically funny to me as an aro person. especially cheating plots. it’s so easy to avoid cheating just.,. don’t do it 😛

• February 25, 2020 at 8:31 pm

The weird part about me is that I’m actually a huge romantic when it comes to fictionalized romance and if I hear any of my friends having romance drama, I’m immediately like “spill the tea now” but as soon as any of that starts to get close to me personally, I’m like “bye felicia”

Moderator, BlogClan's Deputy

• February 25, 2020 at 8:42 pm

i feel that!! my friend has a steady boyfriend and i always want to hear about what cute things they’re doing. he goes to a different school, so she’s always texting him at lunch and she gets this really sweet smile on her face and it’s adorable. and i have lots of ships and stuff for fictional characters, but it usually ends up being stuff that has obvious roots in canon. it annoys me when people take any sort of affection from characters that aren’t strictly related and spin it as romance though. like is adopted sibling or friend affection not good enough for you? that happened in real life once too and it made me so uncomfortable aaaaaa

• February 25, 2020 at 9:13 pm

Mhm, that last part is why I adore the show Elementary to bits – Throughout the entire series (SPOILERS BY THE WAY), there were so many chances for the writers to make Sherlock and Joan’s relationship romantic, but they didn’t. They presented the audience with a bond and love between two people that was not romantic but was just as deep (if not deeper). “Partners” can’t properly describe their relationship because it sounds too shallow, but it’s an incredible feeling to watch their relationship flourish and not fall into the trope of “the two main leads, who are of opposite sex, end up in a romantic relationship with each other.” (END OF SPOILERS) I really wish more shows and other pieces of media would portray bonds like that 😛

Moderator, BlogClan's Deputy

• February 25, 2020 at 9:48 pm

Also because I will never stop nerding out about Elementary, (more spoilers) they actually address the possibility of them being together in an episode and directly say that they’re “two people who love each other” but in a non-romantic way and gah the writing is so good and the character development and I love Elementary and ahhhhhh (end of spoilers)

Moderator, BlogClan's Deputy

• February 25, 2020 at 9:50 pm

Also also Elementary has a recurring guest character who is played by a trans woman and is canonically a trans woman and her name is Mrs Hudson and she’s portrayed in a positive light in the show and that’s one more reason to love Elementary

Moderator, BlogClan's Deputy

• February 26, 2020 at 12:54 am

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I just don’t get it. In shows/movies/books I almost always ship what’s canon. They love who they love, that’s all that matters to me. I get annoyed when people see stuff that isn’t there.

#ThankYouWoojin

• February 25, 2020 at 11:09 pm

I-

ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhkyfjydhsghdjtfykguilhlugyftdrthshdjfkg

:[ :[ :[ :[ :[ :[ :[ :[ :[ :[ :[ :[ :[ :[ :[

I want to be able to come up with a million excuses for why your suggestion won’t work (to stay in my little safety bubble of stability) but I’ve come to the reluctant realization that it probably would work :[ . I know he probably wouldn’t tell anyone, at most his girlfriend, and she and I are friends so she knows I about as much of a threat to her love life as a rock probably wouldn’t freak out. I’m also pretty sure he wouldn’t freak out or anything.

Honestly, I’ve never really though about just telling him. I think you’re probably right. It would be nice to clear the air, get the secret out, and not have to worry about hiding it. Who knows, maybe that would even help me get over him. The only worries I can think of (and trust me, I’ve been thinking about this for a bit since seeing your comment, cause it was sort of a shock of “why don’t I just tell him? ) is that A.) it’ll get out to the school somehow (Unlikely, since I trust both him and his girlfriend, and also literally no one in the school would care other than them) B.) He or his girlfriend freaks out (Again, unlikely. Both are great people, at most it would just make things weird between us but hey they already are) or C.) I make him feel bad about it. (Much more likely :[ he tends to blaim everything on himself.) But honestly, even those excuses suck. I have to admit it: this would probably work.

I just don’t think I have the guts to do it 🙁 social interaction is kind of scary in general, and also I like to keep things the same. I’ve had the same friends for a while, a social status of exactly 0 (popular kids neither like nor dislike me, just how I like it), and have had a very drama free social life overall. I’m just afraid of rocking the boat and breaking it. Also, I often feel uncomfortable putting myself out there like that. It’s been a long time since I’ve talked to someone in real life about emotions. I generally just yell at stuffed animals about them, talk to my cats, sacrifice mine craft sheep to the void, and also rant on the hug page.

But it would probably work. :[ :[ :[ :[ :[ :[ :[ :[

I shall have to think. Much think.

The Earthiest Earthling

• February 26, 2020 at 12:58 am

I hope you try it, and it goes well. <3

#ThankYouWoojin

• February 26, 2020 at 6:32 pm

Okay

I’m going to give myself one month to:
            Get over him
            or
            -Plan out what to say
            -How to say it
            -When to say it

The Earthiest Earthling

• February 26, 2020 at 11:40 pm

Sounds like a plan. You definitely don’t want to rush into it without a plan, you might accidentally come across wrong. 🙂

#ThankYouWoojin

• February 25, 2020 at 7:52 pm

I know how you feel. I like a guy but, l don’t think he likes me back.

💠A snowy cat💠

• February 25, 2020 at 8:11 pm

ahhh I’m really sorry I have no idea how to solve your problem but I hope it gets better!! I’m not sure if this is a thing that happens for people who aren’t on the aromantic spectrum, but the first paragraph sounds a bit like romance repulsion. But it also might be that society in general is hyperfocused on romance and prioritizes it over other relationships that are in no way inferior, which is so frustrating. If you want, I have long recs of books, movies, songs, tv shows etc. that don’t have romance or where romance takes a backseat. *huggles*

• February 25, 2020 at 11:51 pm

Thanks 🙂 also I would be interested in some nice non-romantic music if you have some suggestions

I may or may not be on the aromatic spectrum (I can at least relate to demiromantic) , I am, in general, a very confused a questioning person 😛 currently identifies and cisgenderishmaybeonthenon-binaryspectrum? and also probablystraightbutwhatifI’mace? IDK. Labels are a lot of work.

The Earthiest Earthling

• Turtlepaw/ dapple.
      February 25, 2020 at 10:25 pm

It’s ok, Flamecloud. HUG HUG HUG.

• February 25, 2020 at 11:23 pm

Oh gosh

Here’s my advice, though I’ve pretty much always been single so…

I would catch him alone sometime and tell him that you like him. Also tell him that you know he has a girlfriend and that you support them together, but you just want him to know how you feel. It might help to get that off your back. Maybe you can say something about how you don’t need to be his girlfriend, but you want to be friendly? Idk I’m terrible at this stuff but I hope this helps

Vouch 4 the Viper

• February 25, 2020 at 11:55 pm

thanks Ria 🙂

Now back to trying to convince myself to just tell him already Blue thinks I should as well and I have to say I kinda agree :[

The Earthiest Earthling

10. Puddleshard
    February 25, 2020 at 7:03 pm

Sooo some of my classmates and teachers got quarantined today. They came back from a skiing trip in Italy and won’t be back in school for 2 weeks. Those teachers include my Psychology and French teachers so that’s great, especially with exam season coming up. Just goes to show you how these things can affect you. Let’s just say people are starting to panic, just a bit.

Hope is a good thing.

• February 25, 2020 at 8:16 pm

wow that’s really scary. I hope they get better soon! I’m sure they’ll take steps to make sure you guys are fully prepared for your exams, like getting substitutes who actually know what they’re doing and putting extra time into studying. you can also work on your own and find online resources and get help from friends and other teachers. good luck! *huggles*

• Puddleshard
        February 26, 2020 at 8:25 pm

Thanks for the advice <3 The thing is that they are not actually sick, it's a cautionary thing as they visited right where the Coronavirus hit. I just hope everything works out in the end..

Hope is a good thing.

• Turtlepaw/ dapple.
      February 25, 2020 at 10:26 pm

That sounds scary. I hope they get better.💜

• Puddleshard
        February 26, 2020 at 8:26 pm

It is quite scary, but hopefully everything will be fine in the end..

Hope is a good thing.

11. February 25, 2020 at 7:13 pm

Right now l just feel like my whole world is falling apart. I feel like l’m a ghost. No one is paying attention to me.

💠A snowy cat💠

• February 25, 2020 at 8:20 pm

oof I know how you feel 🙁 I don’t have any advice but I hope things get better for you! *huggles*

• Turtlepaw/ dapple.
      February 25, 2020 at 10:28 pm

I’m sorry, Grainkit. 💜🍫🍫🍫🍫

• Purple Dusk
      February 25, 2020 at 10:51 pm

Grainkit, someone always cares.
      Even when we think we are all alone, someone who loves us is always there.
      All we have to do is look up.

Huggies *Leaves behind a fluffy pillow to cuddle*
      Purple Dusk

• February 26, 2020 at 5:25 pm

Thankyou!

💠A snowy cat💠

12. February 25, 2020 at 7:54 pm

ahahahahaha i am 17 now. that’s really scary.

• February 25, 2020 at 8:03 pm

just wait until you’re 18.

Moderator, BlogClan's Deputy

• February 25, 2020 at 8:17 pm

one of the main fears is “ahhhhhh i’m going to be 18 in less than a year i’m going to be a legal freaking adult how the heck am i gonna handle that”

• February 25, 2020 at 8:33 pm

Honestly, turning 18 for me wasn’t really that scary 😛 It’s a bit shocking, because you start to notice things and are like “Oh, I’m allowed to do this now,” but I didn’t feel any different than before even after this big milestone 😛

Moderator, BlogClan's Deputy

• February 25, 2020 at 8:43 pm

that’s reassuring 😀 hopefully once i have my eighteenth birthday and get settled in college as a real adult i’ll feel better, but knowing me some other fear will take its place 😛

• February 25, 2020 at 8:04 pm

i bet you cant wait to pay taxes? (not helping)

i see the snow

• February 25, 2020 at 8:18 pm

been looking forward to it my whole life can’t wait 😛

(honestly tho that’s really scary i feel like i’ll mess something up and the government will get mad at me and i’ll owe immense sums of money)

• Purple Dusk
      February 25, 2020 at 11:05 pm

Congrats!
      Happy Late Birthday!

Being older is scary.
      My grandmother was telling me about future flight plans and how we were almost separated.
      The flight attendents said my little siblings would be alright because there was an adult in the group.
      I asked who, only for my grandmother to respond, “You.” :0
      Since when is a nineteen year-old able to watch five children of different ages in a airport? For more then 15 mins?!?! In modern day America where everyone is super crazy about safety?!?!? :0 :0:0:0
      At least my brother Blastoise would have been there helping. And my grandmother caught it and fixed it.

Purple Dusk

13. February 25, 2020 at 11:17 pm

I just had the worst orthodontist experience ever

I went to an ortho meeting to get my top braces (I had bottom ones already)

The woman there didn’t know what she was doing

The orthodontist who runs it had to help and did put on my braces. But you know the thing that they use to stretch out your mouth? Yeah, I forgot what that felt like, and my mouth is small. Also the operation hurts. A lot. (ugh I hate braces)

The lady took extremely long to put in my wires (about 10 minutes per wire) which my orthodontist would have done in about 1 minute

As she was placing my second wire in, I was like “yes I’ll be freeee soon”

Then as she was working A BRACKET FELL OUT

So then the main ortho guy had to do the 5-minute bracket procedure on that tooth AGAIN

he didn’t use the stretchy mouth thingy, he used his own finger and I felt like he was ripping my cheek off

and it took twice the time it was supposed to

after that it was dizzy

now my head is killing me and I have to get to homework and I have to study really hard for something because I have a test on Thursday (yup it’s test season)

so yeah

thanks for reading all this, I just had to get it out

and pardon the double spaces I don’t know why I did that

(also my school computer broke)

Vouch 4 the Viper

• Purple Dusk
      February 25, 2020 at 11:31 pm

Lots, and Lots of huggies.
      Open up your window, a baby griffen is coming your way with cuddles.

Purple Dusk

• February 26, 2020 at 5:34 pm

Hugs. I don’t really have any advise. But here is LOTS of hugs. HUGS! HUGS! HUGS! HUGS! HUGS! HUGS! HUGS! HUGS! HUGS! HUGS! HUGS! HUGS! HUGS! HUGS! HUGS! HUGS! HUGS! HUGS! HUGS! HUGS! HUGS! HUGS! HUGS! HUGS! HUGS! HUGS! HUGS! HUGS! HUGS! HUGS! HUGS! HUGS! HUGS! HUGS! HUGS! HUGS! HUGS! HUGS! HUGS! HUGS! HUGS! HUGS! HUGS! HUGS! HUGS! HUGS! HUGS! HUGS! HUGS! HUGS! HUGS! HUGS! HUGS! HUGS! HUGS! HUGS! HUGS! HUGS! HUGS! HUGS! HUGS! HUGS! HUGS! HUGS! HUGS! HUGS! HUGS! HUGS! HUGS! HUGS! HUGS! HUGS! HUGS! HUGS! HUGS! HUGS! HUGS! HUGS! HUGS! HUGS! HUGS! HUGS! HUGS! HUGS! HUGS! HUGS! HUGS! HUGS! HUGS! HUGS! HUGS! HUGS! HUGS! HUGS! HUGS! HUGS! HUGS! HUGS! HUGS! HUGS! HUGS! HUGS! HUGS! HUGS! HUGS! HUGS! HUGS! HUGS!

[Mod edit: Comment trimmed for our mobile users 😉 ]