The Hug Page

The Hug Page is here. Because, whoever we are, we still need hugs. This is still the best place to come if you’re feeling sad and need a hug from BlogClan…

Fading Echoes

(Sh! This is a new Hug Page. You can find the old one here)

23,800 Replies to “The Hug Page”

1. June 10, 2019 at 11:57 pm

So im back from the vet. The stones aren’t any smaller and we have to do the surgery. They said it’s pretty routine but I’m just so scared for her. I knew this would happen and I just want her to be okay. I want to dieeeeee

Everybody say "Colorado"!

• Plipplop (Snowpuff)
      June 11, 2019 at 1:59 am

I know that your cat will be alright. After all, it has managed to fight through it’s hardships, so surely it can survive this obstacle! You are a great owner and I wish nothing but luck and love towards you and your cat!

Plippy The Theorist

• June 11, 2019 at 2:22 am

aww I’m so sorry! The vet has trained for years and has lots of experience. They probably rarely mess up. I hope the surgery goes well! *huggles*

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

• Pebblerose
      June 11, 2019 at 6:38 pm

Omg I’m so sorry. I know exactly what you mean. My cat once had a 107 fever, and I was so scared for him. He almost died. But he didn’t, and now he’s as happy and healthy as ever. She’ll be alright. I’ll pray for her and you.

2. Clo who has a mentor :)
    June 11, 2019 at 7:00 am

hi guys. i’m just a little freaked out rn:
    so i’ve been having these really bad hive reactions and they get worse everyday, i dont know what they’re from, which is terrible because i can’t avoid getting them. But that’s not why i’m here, my mom has been talking to alot of people about it, she’s really worried, anyway i over heard one of her conversations, and to make a long story short, she basically described how i could die in my sleep because of this. It really scared me, she was crying and stuff, I don’t think i’m gonna die, but one of her friends came over and she’s a doctor, she said that my air tubes or whatever could close at any moment, if I kept taking the medicine i was taking. So I stopped taking it, but of course the symptom of me not taking the med. is me having trouble breathing. i’m just really scared, and now i don’t want to go to sleep, i have an appointment tomorrow, but i’m afraid, just like always, the doctor will say everythings fine when its really not. 🙁

You are amazing,remember that.

• Pastelpaw🌸Pasty
      June 11, 2019 at 12:41 pm

That’s really scary Clo! I bet the chances of dying in your sleep are pretty low. I hope your appointment goes well. Lots for hugs! 💙

And that’s the tea.

• Lightningpaw(Lightingheart)
      June 11, 2019 at 1:23 pm

Oh, my poor Shadowcloud!!! I am so sorry this is happening to you. No one deserves that. Especially being scared like that. I am always here for you clo, every day. If you want to talk, just let me know, alright?

• June 11, 2019 at 2:32 pm

If the doctor says everything’s fine, it probably is. Your mom doesn’t know everything, she may just be overreacting. And if she isn’t, the doctor will know how to help you.

Like A Tunnel With No Light...

• Iceeeeeeeeeee (Icy)
      June 11, 2019 at 2:42 pm

It is very unlikely you will stop breathing in your sleep. ❤ I’m sure your doctor will get to the root of your problems tomorrow. Hang in there. ❤ Best of luck to you, my friend.

ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴛᴜᴅᴏʀ ʀᴏꜱᴇ ʜᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴏʀɴꜱ 🌹

• Clo who has a mentor :)
        June 11, 2019 at 2:58 pm

Thanks guys<3 I was really tired last night, and kinda just freaked out, The doctor recommended an allergist, and i'm feeling a 'bit better 🙂

You are amazing,remember that.

• Honeypaw/cloud (Honey that reflects summer clouds)
          June 11, 2019 at 4:18 pm

That’s great!

• June 12, 2019 at 3:42 am

That’s so scary! I’m so sorry! I hope everything will be better for you! *hugs*

3. TallJake shipper
    June 11, 2019 at 7:54 am

Ayy I’m sorry to do this because I feel so selfish, but I wrote something for Kate and mentioned that it should be left for her modding and then she just modded it and that’s it.
    I don’t know why I thought Kate will read this and reply to me. She’s probably getting things like that every day.
    And, moddos / Kate / everyone who understood who I am, please don’t say this. I’d like the rest of the blog to continue thinking of me as a kind, caring person, who I’m not

• Embers on a Summer Dawn (Emberdawn)
      June 11, 2019 at 1:23 pm

Kate did read it, I checked 🙂 Just because she didn’t reply to you doesn’t mean that your words didn’t touch her ❤️ BlogClan is very special to her, even in all the things she has to do as an Erin, so I’m sure your words meant a lot to her, even if she was too busy at the moment to type up a reply ❤️ She may not have replied to you then, or today, or tomorrow, but each and every one of you all have a place in her heart as a member of BlogClan ❤️

Writer, photographer, mod

4. June 11, 2019 at 12:51 pm

guys sorry, but this is rant because simply i am very upset about it so basically spongebob got picked up for a spin-off prequel series and the more i looked into this it’s just plain disrespectful because if you didn’t know spongebob’s creator recently passed away, stephen hillenburg, and the thing is that hillenburg never wanted spongebob spin-offs as stated in an interview and when the spin-off was announced hillenburg’s long-time friend, and once executive producer of spongebob stated on twitter that hillenburg would’ve hated this and doesn’t it seem kind of sketchy that the company greenlits a spin-off show after the death of its creator and they probably would’ve known he would disapprove of? like ughhh sorry this post seems kind of stupid i just feel really mad at this situation i just hope they cancel this spin-off ’cause its disrespecting hillenburg’s work that he cared about for years

who you callin' pinhead?

• June 11, 2019 at 2:35 pm

Well, if worst comes to worst, and they don’t cancel it, just pray they actually make it good. If they don’t… Lose all faith in humanity 😛

Like A Tunnel With No Light...

• June 12, 2019 at 9:47 pm

Oh no, I’m so sorry Bluebell. That’s horrible! I heard about that and honestly it’s just a terrible disrespectful thing to do. If you want the sequel to be canceled, let Nickelodeon know! Do petitions and spam them on their social media (but don’t spam animators and writers they probably just need a job). Don’t buy merch or watch the show, because they’ll pay attention to that most of all. *huggles*

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

• Icepaw(stream)
      June 15, 2019 at 1:09 pm

Oh, yeah, I heard about the Spongebob spinoff. I knew that Stephen Hillengberg passed away, but I had no idea that he didn’t want Spongebob spinoffs. I was excited, but now after reading that, I just hope it can respectfully expand the Spongebob universe, without disrespecting the original cartoon or outright opposing the original. I love Spongebob, and honestly, I just hope that it’s at least not cancelled for the spinoff. Though let’s be honest, Nick may just be doing this because there’s two things carrying their channel right now; Spongebob and Jace Norman 😛

• Viper (Viperfrost)
        June 15, 2019 at 1:13 pm

It seems kind of disrespectful to go directly against the creator’s wishes, especially so soon after his passing. 🙁 Hopefully, they’ll do a good job of maintaining the qualities that made SpongeBob interesting to begin with, even so. And yeah, this is probably an attempt to spice things up since they have such a small pool of shows carrying them.

~Mourning Rootwing~

5. Cosmic Gaze Of Hypnotic Eye Is No Longer Silverscourge
    June 11, 2019 at 3:26 pm

you probably all know about the crush i’ve been lamenting about for ages, yeah? Guess what he LIKES ME AND TOLD ME SO
    BEST.DAY.EEEEEEEVVVVEEEERRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Life is the new death

• Cedar isn't logged in
      June 11, 2019 at 4:13 pm

WOOOOOOO HOOOO

• Honeypaw/cloud (Honey that reflects summer clouds)
      June 11, 2019 at 4:18 pm

Cool!

• June 11, 2019 at 6:42 pm

YAAAAYYYY

• Cosmiceye's Crush Finally Said He Likes Her[ME!!!] And She Is Celebrating!!!!!!!!
        June 12, 2019 at 10:22 am

THANKS GUYS!!![ I APPRECIATE YOUR SUPPORT IN THE AWKWARD BOY SITUATION, AND NOW I WILL BE GOING ON AND ON ABOUT THAT CRUSH IN A GOOD WAY!!!!WARNING:IT WILL GO ON FOR QUITE A WHILE];);););)

Life is the new death

• Pebblerose
          June 12, 2019 at 2:14 pm

XD It’s pretty awesome! I would too!

• June 12, 2019 at 6:46 pm

AWESOME!!!! SPARKLES FOR ALL!!!

Your Majesty, Sparklestar

• Icepaw(stream)
      June 15, 2019 at 1:12 pm

Hooray for you! Good for you! 👍

6. June 11, 2019 at 7:21 pm

I was drawing in my sketchbook, I was excited because I finally had a good idea for a drawing with meaning. Turns out it was really similar to my friend’s style, even though that wasn’t my intent, and she said not to do it again, so I said ok, because it makes sense that she doesn’t want her style copied. But I didn’t mean to make it similar to her style, I honestly didn’t notice till she said, and now I feel bad, because I have one good idea and now she thinks I copied. Plus she’s a really good artist and I’m meh. I try to make one good drawing with meaning and now I can’t. Life sucks and I suck.

Hey Victor!

• Lightningpaw(Lightingheart)
      June 11, 2019 at 7:37 pm

You don’t suck! You are amazing. I am sure your friend was thinking you copied her, when as you said didn’t even realize. How about you try talking to her?

• Iceeeeeeeeeee (Icy)
      June 11, 2019 at 9:16 pm

You didn’t intentionally copy her. It’s okay. Not your fault. The only way to get better at art is to practice! It just takes time. Lots of good artists felt badly about their art once upon a time. You don’t suck. ❤

Life will get better. It will. Maybe not today or tomorrow, but it will.

ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴛᴜᴅᴏʀ ʀᴏꜱᴇ ʜᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴏʀɴꜱ 🌹

• June 12, 2019 at 12:30 am

You don’t suck. If you tell her you didn’t mean to and explain that you didn’t even think about her (besides wanting to show it to her) while you were drawing it, she shouldn’t be mad. Of course she doesn’t want her style copied, but you didn’t copy it. Everyone’s art end up looking like someone elses every now and then, it’s not on purpose, and it’s not a bad thing. People just have similar ideas and that’s how the world works 😛

This was not helpful whatsoever but I’m posting the comment anyways.

Like A Tunnel With No Light...

• June 12, 2019 at 9:50 pm

Yikes I’m so sorry Raven! The only way to get better is to keep drawing. The important part is that you didn’t intentionally copy her style. Nobody has a completely unique art style. You’ve probably picked up some things from her, which is probably where she got the idea. But you’ve also picked up pieces of your style from other places, and she created her style from other artists too. You don’t suck at all! *huggles*

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

7. June 11, 2019 at 8:53 pm

My mom is mad at me. I’ll explain more in the morning. I’m having belly ache from guilt. I just want to cry.

Silverstream is a bae 😛

• Pebblerose
      June 12, 2019 at 2:15 pm

Aw 🙁 I’m sorry. I hate that 🙁
      *hugs*<3 <3 <3

• Lightningpaw(Lightingheart)
      June 13, 2019 at 2:35 am

It is OK, cloudy. My mom gets mad at me all the time. You should tell her how you fell, and ask her what’s wrong. Sometimes parents get mad for things, because something happened. Hope this helps. *hugs*

8. June 11, 2019 at 9:50 pm

i just learned that my cat is showing signs of kidney disease. i feel awful i’ve already lost one cat to that and i don’t want to lose another. he’s 15 which i guess is pretty old but i’ve always expected him to live to be about 20 so that when he passes away i’ll be old enough to handle it better than i could now, but that’s probably what i thought about my other cat too. it’s still in its early stages he’s pretty much acting normal and there’s some medication for it now that didn’t exist when she died but i’m still really worried. i’m having trouble being positive about it because i have this stupid idea that if i get my hopes up about something it’ll be “jinxed”, so i always expect the worst. the neighbor kids are playing basketball or something and screaming and i just want them to shut up and me to die

• Silvs
      June 11, 2019 at 10:46 pm

I hope your cat feels better. I don’t want to lie and say he’s going to be alright because there’s no way of knowing. Just pray for the best. *fingers crossed*

• Lightningpaw(Lightingheart)
      June 12, 2019 at 3:56 am

My cat died a few months ago. He was almost 21. I cried at his grave for a while, and I kept crying even when my mom took me in the house. Death is hard, even for a pet. My cat had been with me since I was born. I was devastated. I still cry about it, but I know I have friends who will help me.

• June 12, 2019 at 3:51 pm

Awww Asp! I think my best adevice is to do what your vet says, since they know best. *hugs*

Everybody say "Colorado"!

• Honeypaw/cloud (Honey that reflects summer clouds)
      June 12, 2019 at 7:25 pm

Let’s hope your cat feels better! Just do your best taking care of him!

9. Pebblerose
    June 12, 2019 at 2:17 pm

Thats so sad!!!! I’m so sorry 🙁 🙁 🙁 🙁 that’s one of the worst things ever 🙁

My cat’s brother died from an illness a few years ago….
    I still feel like crying about it when I think of him.

10. A Very Gay Rose 🌈 ♥
    June 12, 2019 at 4:13 pm

Will be going away for a while. Only active on rps and for PGOJ. Need time for myself. Sorry.

• June 12, 2019 at 9:48 pm