The Hug Page

The Hug Page is here. Because, whoever we are, we still need hugs. This is still the best place to come if you’re feeling sad and need a hug from BlogClan…

Fading Echoes

(Sh! This is a new Hug Page. You can find the old one here)

If you feel unsafe in your situation, please call one of the following hotlines or talk to an adult that you trust:

Sexual assault US: 1-800-656-4673
National runaway hotlines US: 1-800-786-2929 (call), Text 66008 (text)
Child abuse hotline US: 1-800-422-4453 (call), Text 1-800-422-4453 (text)
National alliance on mental illness US: 1-800-950-6264
BullyingCanada: (877) 352-4497 (call or text), Support@BullyingCanada.ca (email)
Trevor project (LGBTQ+): 1-866-488-7386 (call), Text START to 678678 (text)
Trans lifeline US: 1-877-565-8860
Trans lifeline Canada: 1-877-330-6366
Kids Help Phone: 1-800-668-6868 (call), Text CONNECT to 686868 (text), click for live chat
Crisis Text Line US: Text HOME to 741741
Crisis Text Line Canada: Text HOME to 686868
Crisis Text Line UK: Text SHOUT to 85258 Childline UK: 0800 1111
Anxiety UK Infoline (Telephone): 03444 775 774
Anxiety UK Infoline (Text): 07537 416 905 Childline UK: 0800 1111
Anxiety UK Infoline (Telephone): 03444 775 774
Anxiety UK Infoline (Text): 07537 416 905 Samaritans UK Helpline: 116 123
Samaritans UK Charity Email: jo@samaritans.org No Panic UK (Charity that offers support for panic attacks and OCD): 0844 967 4848 Beat UK (For eating disorders): 0808 801 0677 (adults) or 0808 801 0711 (for under-18s)

International suicide hotlines
United Kingdom: 08457909090
USA: 18002738255
Youth suicide prevention Australia: 08 93 88 2500
Canada: 5147234000 (Montreal); 18662773553 (outside Montreal)
PAPYRUS (Young Suicide Prevention Society) HOPELINE UK: 0800 068 4141 (Phone)

If you know other hotlines that provide support that are not on this list, feel free to contact a BlogTeam member to add it to this list.

A note from BlogTeam: When offering comfort or advice to BlogClanners, please be advised to steer clear of religious-based consolation.  While you may have the best intentions, the best advice is one that the reader can most readily relate to.  Remember, not everyone believes or should rightfully believe in the same tradition that you do.

32,837 Replies to “The Hug Page”

1. February 27, 2020 at 4:49 pm

Time for an update!❤️✨
    I’ve been taking my new medication for a few weeks now, and yesterday we went back to the psychiatrist to do a check up on how I’m doing. The results are actually pretty noticeable, and I feel happier and less anxious about little things. My parents also say that I seem more social and more like my old self. The medication seems to be working fairly well and I feel pretty good. The psychiatrist even said that if I keep improving like this, I might not need to do therapy.

I just wanted to share this good news with you guys ❤️
    Have a wonderful day!

Pine4SW

• Turtlepaw/ dapple.
      February 28, 2020 at 10:24 pm

That’s amazing Fawny! 😀

• February 29, 2020 at 4:54 am

That’s great! I’m so happy for you! 😀

I cannot stop twinkling!

• Emberblaze (Emb)
      February 29, 2020 at 7:32 am

That’s good!

Scars~I AM THEY

2. Puddleshard
    February 27, 2020 at 6:43 pm

update from my last post here: the 2 week decision has been reversed and the ski trip people are back at school, so that’s nice.

Frasier has left the building.

3. Dapplepaw
    February 28, 2020 at 1:11 am

I’m kinda in a situation.
    So I’m gay, but I’m just not attracted to guys? Like, it’s not that I only like girls, it’s that I’m just not attracted to males/masculinity. So, in theory, I could be attracted to an agender or a more feminine/androgynous non-binary. That kinda makes me bi, but I just don’t feel comfortable with that label.
    Help.
    Also, I’m not just non-binary anymore. I also identify as gender fluid. I switch between mostly male and mostly female. Today I’m masculine.

• February 29, 2020 at 4:59 am

You could be polysexual, which is attracted to some genders but not all. Or attracted only to femininity, I forgot the name for that 😛 Or you could choose to not use labels at all. 🙂 Whatever you identify as, you’re valid <3

I cannot stop twinkling!

• Jasminebreeze / Jazzy
        March 1, 2020 at 5:30 am

The word for that is Sapphic! Or, for people under the non-binary umbrella, trixic!

4. February 28, 2020 at 5:48 am

at the time of writing this i’m incredibly shaken up so if this seems overdramatic or over the top then that will explain why

but i incorrectly swallowed a pill and i might have been choking on it for a while. my throat’s really sore right now and the pill didn’t come up, so i don’t know if it went down my esophagus (food pipe) or into the area where my lungs are but it really hurts right now. my dad had to perform the heimlich maneuver on me, and it didn’t work. i hate the feeling so much and it feels like i might choke to death. i don’t even know if i even will live from this, it’s extremely painful and the fact that nothing else worked is scaring me. i’m really hoping that it was just a false alarm but i still feel a lot of pain in my throat and jaw, and i really don’t think i’ll be able to stomach eating anything tomorrow, assuming i even make it until then or manage fall asleep and wake up. i don’t want to die. it really feels like i might. i think i might have to go to the emergency room as well

again i’m sorry if this seemed like too much but this just happened so as you can imagine i am terrified at the time of writing this

Daffiolet tho

• Jasminebreeze / Jazzy
      February 28, 2020 at 12:45 pm

Hey, I had the same thing happen to me yesterday, and it went away with a few big gulps of water. It wouldn’t come out no matter how hard I coughed, and my mom thought it was my being sick that made me cough that much. Low and behold, I took a big drink of water and it felt much better. If that doesn’t work, you might want to call a doctor, but if it does, great!

• February 28, 2020 at 4:03 pm

I hope you’re okay, Ivyne. <3 But you should go to the ER as soon as possible, even if it doesn't seem like a huge deal, it can be. Get it checked out so you can relax. <3

#ThankYouWoojin

• Purple Dusk
      February 28, 2020 at 9:44 pm

Huggies.
      I will praying for you Ivyne.

Purple Dusk

P.S.
      I will be getting my Guardian Angel to pray for you too.

• Turtlepaw/ dapple.
      February 28, 2020 at 10:22 pm

I’m so sorry. ❤️ Here’s all the hugs!
      *Takes deep breath.*
      HUG.
      HUG.
      HUG.
      HUG. And I hope you feel better soon. 💜

5. February 29, 2020 at 5:01 am

I just did my flexibility on the Fitnessgram test. I did so bad it’s embarrassing. I did worse than I did in the beginning of the year, and it’s also the worst score I’ve ever gotten on it in all my years of suffering through the Fitnessgram.

I cannot stop twinkling!

• February 29, 2020 at 6:35 pm

don’t be sad raven!! we’re always here for you 🙂 <33333333333333333
      also my friend got 8/100 on a test once so uh

don't look at me like that

• Turtlepaw/ dapple.
      February 29, 2020 at 9:25 pm

I’m sorry, Raven. 💜

• Snowbreeze
      March 1, 2020 at 3:38 pm

Sorry about that. It doesn’t make you any less amazing, though! *Hugs* <3

• Pinestripe
      March 1, 2020 at 11:49 pm

Sorry to hear that 🙁
      But you’re still good at many other things and you’re still amazing. No one can be good at everything.

• Silvs
      March 2, 2020 at 2:28 pm

I’m sorry, but don’t be sad. First of all, the fitness gram tests suck and it just depends on the way they wind blows that day. For example, I was sick one day and for the 20 m pacer, I quit at 32. The pacer I took one week ago, I got a 52. *hugs*

• March 2, 2020 at 6:32 pm

aww i’m sorry! you should do flexibility exersizes to improve 🙂 *huggles* the fitnessgram flexibility test isn’t the only or most credible flexibility test and it doesn’t determine your worth!

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

6. Emberblaze (Emb)
    February 29, 2020 at 7:35 am

I’m kinda sad right now. Hugs? Please? Also, for everyone who doesn’t have any replies on their post, just know that I read them all and I wish you the best in whatever you’re going through right now.

Scars~I AM THEY

• Pinestripe
      February 29, 2020 at 8:12 pm

*Hugs*

• February 29, 2020 at 8:19 pm

*hugs* Hope you feel better soon! <3

I cannot stop twinkling!

• Turtlepaw/ dapple.
      February 29, 2020 at 9:26 pm

Of course you can have hugs, Emb. HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG. And chocolate. 🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫

• 🔥ᚹⴹ𐌇𐌇ᒪⴹᚹᗅⰞ 🌱 (Peb finally knows what people mean by 'spring is in the air')🌱
      February 29, 2020 at 9:47 pm

*loving huggies*<33

SrizelFTW

• Snowbreeze
      March 1, 2020 at 3:35 pm

*Huggles* <3

• Silvs
      March 2, 2020 at 2:29 pm

*hugs* whatever is bothering you I hope you feel better.

• March 2, 2020 at 6:33 pm

*huggles* I hope you feel better!

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

• March 2, 2020 at 9:57 pm

Hugs. Hugs. Hugs

I'm spittin' out Cookies!

7. March 1, 2020 at 7:28 pm

❤️ “The hardest thing is letting go of the ones who hurt you. Because you want them to change, and that hurts…But I think you got to realize if you really have hope for them or you’re just wishing for them to change.” – Unknown

For anyone who is having problems with the ones that are hurting you💚

• March 2, 2020 at 7:27 pm

… that helped. Even though I can never forgive the two people who have hurt me most that helped.

My website is clickable.

• -🍀Spirit Cannot Find A Lucky Clover🍀-
      March 4, 2020 at 4:51 pm

🙂

I shall throw snowballs at you

8. Dewfeather
    March 1, 2020 at 8:27 pm

If anyone needs cheering up keep reading the comment. It’s funny moments from the books

Graypaw: Look at me! I stalk like a one legged badger. I think I’ll just sit on a mouse until they surrender

Darkstripe: We can’t take in Yellowfang! We have too many mouths to feed already!
    Graypaw: Yeah, and some are bigger that others.
    This is funny because Graypaw spoke.

Graypaw: I’d go and see Yellowfang if I were you. She doesn’t look very happy.
    Firepaw: Well, here goes. Wish me luck!
    Graypaw: You’ll need the whole of Star Clan on your side for this one. Call out if you need a hand. If she looks like she’s going to have you, I’ll sneak up beside her and whack her on the head with a stiff rabbit.

Graystripe: I hope [Whitestorm] has [Sandpaw and Dustpaw] chasing blue squirrels all day.
    Fireheart: But there aren’t any blue squirrels.
    Graystripe: Exactly.

Silverstream: You idiot! What are you doing in my territory?
    Graystripe: Drowning?
    Silverstream: Can’t you drown yourself in your own territory?
    Graystripe: Ah, but who would rescue me there?

Berrypaw worrying about his warrior name being Berrystumpytail. This in turn makes Jaypaw worried that he’ll be named after his blindness, and Hollypaw jokes that his name could be Jayno-eyes.

Jayfeather: Mousefur, for the last time-
    Mousefur: The last time? Good. Go away.

Blackstar: “Welcome to my clan. Rest here and take your pick of the fresh-kill pile.”
    Lionblaze: “Who are you and what have you done with Blackstar?”

In Fading Echoes, when Squirrelflight finds out a ShadowClan warrior died after becoming unable to move, she thinks it was because he couldn’t get the fresh-kill pile and starved.

Yellowfang: Tell me, what don’t I know?
    Jayfeather: Where do I start?

Birchfall: Didn’t you see the bramble thicket in front of you?
    Ivypool: Oh, sure. I just walked into it for fun.

After Dovewing learns that Jayfeather has returned from Moonpool, she is worried about him and asks Bumblestripe whether Jayfeather was fine. Bumblestripe replies with this:
    Bumblestripe: “He snapped at Hazeltail for getting in the way, hissed at Cherrypaw for trampling on Ferncloud’s moss, and ordered Foxleap and Toadstep to fetch comfrey. So I guess he’s fine.”

Rock: According to tradition, [kits] are named for the first thing their mother sees when they are born, although to my mind that would lead to a lot of kits being called Roof of Cave or Wall of Cave or Floor of Cave.

On Hawkfrost’s page, he comments that “Tigerstar must have jumped for joy when he saw that one of his sons shared his hunger [for power]”. The mental image of big, scary, ferocious Tigerstar jumping up and down in joy is hilarious.

Ravenpaw’s Path
    In Shattered Peace, the scene when Ravenpaw gets his tongue stuck to ice. The following exchange is priceless.
    Barley: “You were gone for a while. Everything okay?”
    Ravenpaw: “Yeth. Everything’th fine.”
    Barley: “Are you talking funny?”
    Ravenpaw: “No.”
    Barley: “Are you sure? Cause it sounds like you’re talking a little-”
    Ravenpaw: “No. Eat your mousth.”

One funny scene takes place at the Gathering.
    Leafstar: “Does anyone have any suggestions?”
    Lichenfur: “How about you get us fresh bedding once in a while?”

During a Gathering, Willowpaw complains to Crookedjaw about how her sister Graypaw is such a showoff because she’s boastfully demonstrating her fishing moves to the other attending apprentices. Mischievously, Crookedjaw suggests that Willowpaw go over and demonstrate how loud Graypaw snores. Willowpaw laughs and says she isn’t sure if the Clans are quite ready for that.

Hehehe most of these made me laugh really hard. Hopefully they did the same thing for you!

Suck it suck it come on son!!!

• Silvs
      March 2, 2020 at 2:30 pm

❤️

• Emberblaze (Emb)
      March 3, 2020 at 4:59 am

The Tigerstar one’s the best.

Scars~I AM THEY

• -🍀Spirit Cannot Find A Lucky Clover🍀-
      March 4, 2020 at 4:54 pm

I’m dying over here
      🤣

I shall throw snowballs at you

9. Turtlepaw/ dapple.
    March 1, 2020 at 9:40 pm

I need some hugs right now. Here’s why. So, I used to live in California. And there was this thing for homeschoolers called charter school. Charter school is like regular school but for homeschoolers, and only once a week for three hours. In my class, there was someone I’ll call Oceanpaw. It didn’t take me long to get a crush on Oceanpaw, and I talked to her whenever I could. Oceanpaw and I sorta knew each other. She and I weren’t friends, per se, more like causal pals that might sit with the other’s friend group at lunch . I thought about telling Oceanpaw I had feelings for her, but I never did. But soon, it was too late: it was the last day of school, and I wouldn’t be coming back next year. Then my family moved. I really, REALLY regret not telling Oceanpaw I loved her. Now I never can. If I had known then I only had so much time, perhaps I would be in a long- distance relationship with Oceanpaw right now. And the thing is? I still love her. I can’t ever be with her, but I still love her. So right now I’m full of regret. Because I ruined my only chance to be with Oceanpaw.

• Silvs
      March 2, 2020 at 2:32 pm

I don’t know how to help but *hugs*. Do you have her number or something you can keep in touch with her?

• Turtlepaw/ dapple.
        March 2, 2020 at 9:04 pm

Unfortunately, no I don’t have her number. But thank you for the hugs.

• Silvs
          March 4, 2020 at 11:27 pm

Maybe you can search her up on a social media platform?

• March 2, 2020 at 6:35 pm

I’m sorry! There will be other people for you. Sometimes that kind of thing happens. I know this is easier said than done but try not to let it get you down since you can’t change the past. Maybe you should reach out to her. *huggles*

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

• 🔥ᚹⴹ𐌇𐌇ᒪⴹᚹᗅⰞ 🌱 (Peb finally knows what people mean by 'spring is in the air')🌱
      March 2, 2020 at 7:05 pm

*hugs hugs* <3

SrizelFTW

• Pinestripe
      March 2, 2020 at 9:39 pm

I’m so sorry to hear that 🙁
      I don’t know how to help, but I understand how painful that is.
      It might take some time, but you will eventually feel better about this, and find new people to be close with.
      And who knows, maybe someday you will see her again. There is always that hope.

• March 3, 2020 at 3:30 pm

Hugs. Hugs. Hugs.

I'm spittin' out Cookies!

• -🍀Spirit Cannot Find A Lucky Clover🍀-
      March 4, 2020 at 4:54 pm

*hugs*

I shall throw snowballs at you

10. March 2, 2020 at 4:39 pm

okay thisll prob just get buried but first of all please check out my comment on the last page (or page 381 if this gets pushed to the next page) if youre thinking of replying and let me know in your reply if you have any advice for that too
    anyway as ive said lately ive been feeling super stressed and overwhelmed by modern internet/gen z kid stuff and am trying to distance myself from it. i dont keep up with memes/other fads anymore and dont use my phone as much (i used to carry it around everywhere but now i just leave it in my room). however it’s not working as well as i hoped bc of multiple reasons but one of the biggest is my mom. im worried shes gonna notice im not using my phone as much, and i dont think theres a way for me to explain this to her without her thinking something bad happened to me without me telling her, and i do NOT need her worrying about me on top of everything else im going through
    another thing… my friends. if you didnt read my other recent posts on this page, recently i was trying to explain this mental state im going through to a friend of mine, and i think thats pretty much taken care of. but now im sorta worried about my other friends who i dont keep in touch with as much (once again im homeschooled and none of my friends live in my school district anyway). actually pretty much just one of them; the others are fine as far as this thing goes i think. but her, the last time i saw her at least (which was admittedly months ago), she seemed like that sort of “apathetic teenager” type, and mostly just looked at her phone and mumbled to herself, barely acknowledging i was there most of the time. only time ive heard from her since then is when she sent me a random unfunny meme a couple months after that (prob just bc her mom told her “you never talk to [my real name] anymore you should send her a text!!!”). and honestly i wish i could just not think about her as she doesn’t seem to be thinking about me, but what’s preventing me from doing that is once again, my mom. shes really close friends with this girl’s mom and just the other day she was like “we should see them again!!” (when we saw them last i did tell my mom about how distant she seemed, i dont remember exactly what she said but i think it was something about how i should make more of an effort to “break the ice”) and ofc i had to be like “yeah we should!!” but i think my face looked kinda worried
    my mom has also befriended most of my other friends’ moms and often asks me stuff like “have you heard from so-and-so lately??” and sometimes tries to get me to talk more with friends i dont talk to as much and ugh i do NOT like her being so involved in my friendships; but thats another thing that if i try to explain to her, she’ll think something bad has happened to me and im not telling her about it. the fact that i’ll be going to college in only like 3 years is scary but im also looking forward to it bc i’ll probably be free from that
    im sorry all my comments on this page are so RIDICULOUSLY long i feel like i always ward people off by either talking too little or too much but i digress. ive just spent almost all year so far feeling really depressed and like my brain is clogged with too much useless stuff and im constantly worried about how to deal with said useless stuff as well as problems with my friends and… yeah

that's why i believe in youuu

• March 2, 2020 at 4:57 pm

Well, at any point that you can have human contact, I would take it. But if whatever friend you’re with keeps looking at her phone and ignoring you, you have full right to say “Hey, can you get off your phone for a sec? We’ve barely said a word since we started to hang out.”

I might have something better to say later… 😛

#ThankYouWoojin

• March 2, 2020 at 5:34 pm

also sorry for making this longer but i forgot to add that tomorrows my parents’ anniversary and their anniversary last year was an AWFUL day for me (not going into detail but basically a lot of things went wrong that had nothing to do with the fact it was their anniversary and the first of these depressive phases of mine started) and i have this irrational fear that tomorrows gonna be awful too

that's why i believe in youuu

• March 2, 2020 at 10:16 pm

Just relax <3 Try your best not to think about it. If you seriously can't keep it off your mind, think of it as a challenge. "Alright, it sucked last year. But this year, it's going to be the best day ever." Or something like that. Make it a competition with last year you. Take control of the day, make it great. And even if you can't make it great, just know that tomorrow (after tomorrow) exists, and that that certainly can be made better. <3

#ThankYouWoojin

• Pinestripe
        March 3, 2020 at 3:40 am

I understand exactly how you feel.
        Just take it easy and don’t think about last year, and hopefully you’ll have a great day.

• 🔥ᚹⴹ𐌇𐌇ᒪⴹᚹᗅⰞ 🌱 (Peb finally knows what people mean by 'spring is in the air')🌱
        March 3, 2020 at 4:47 pm

*hugs* <3 It won't be if you decide to have it be a good day. I know you can't help all events, but you can decide to be happy and try to make it a great day. Keep your vision trained on the little positive things!

SrizelFTW

• 🔥ᚹⴹ𐌇𐌇ᒪⴹᚹᗅⰞ 🌱 (Peb finally knows what people mean by 'spring is in the air')🌱
      March 2, 2020 at 7:04 pm

I’m really sorry about all of this Asp and I understand completely. I read the whole thing, and I will read the one on the other page I’m sorry I didn’t get to yet.

*hugs* <3

SrizelFTW

• Purple Dusk
      March 4, 2020 at 4:35 pm

It sounds like your mom is trying to help you connect with your friends.
      I know it seems that your mom is taking over your life, but step back and take a look.

Is she telling you what to say to your friends?
      Is she making you pick up your phone and start calling your friends, much less text them?
      Is she forcing you to spend time with your friends?

From the sound of things, the answer is no to all three.
      She is merely prompting you to go out and make the connection yourself. A nudge, not a push.
      I know as an introvert, I sometimes need a LOT of prompts before I get up and do anything. (I must drive my Guardian Angel crazy…)

It is still your choice IF you connect with your friends and WHAT you say to them.
      Purple Dusk

P.S.
      In college you still need to make connections and talk to people. Sorry. 🙁
      Most of the time after college, it is who you know that gets you the job, not what you can do.
      It is best to practice now.
      (Boy oh boy do I hate that.)

• March 5, 2020 at 3:52 am

yeah i know ill still need to do that in college i was talking about my mom getting involved in everything

that's why i believe in youuu

11. March 3, 2020 at 1:27 am

Ugh. I could use some hugs right now.

One of my friends did something really innopropriate recently (actually, multiple things). They were really bad and she could go to jail if she weren’t underage. But I’ve known her for 7 years now. I’ve known she would never do that. She already has depression and anxiety, and she has all the symptoms of insanity, and the reasons why insanity happens. And she was my only close friend at the moment.

I have another friend who I’m bonding with more, but we’re very different and still not as close.

A friend also turned on me all of a sudden and is being a total jerk. She also hates the person who has insanity, says she couldn’t care less if she leaves, and has brainwashed some people into being on her side. And hating me. And the thing is, I know why she hates me. There was a fight between her and the friend who has insanity a bit ago. It was for a really dumb reason, but also, I was neutral and was annoyed at both of them.

The one who turned on me asked who’s side I’d taken. I said, “I’m neutral.” she all of a sudden started being really nice to me to get me on her side. I knew she was doing this. I figured it out. But then she got mad that I didn’t seem to have changed to her side.

And then SUNPAW is here. With a lot of work, it took me 3 long months to get away from her. She doesn’t think we’re best friends anymore, thank goodness. But she’s unknowingly sneaking back into my life. (In case you don’t know who Sunpaw is, I have mentioned her not too often, but she is the most annoying, clingy, immature person you’ll ever meet. I am also an introvert, so I was going crazy. I started having mental breakdowns and nightmares and my grades dropped a lot in math. So I don’t want her to come back.) But the friend i’m close with LIKES Sunpaw. So yeah. Not good.

Long story short, I’m friendless at the moment. And as much as I love my show, Fairy Tail, they keep saying these “My friends are why I’m here today” and all this other stuff about friends. Friends, friends, friends. And I’m at a season finale right now, so it’s much worse.

So yeah.

Thanks for reading this.

卄乇ㄚ

• Pinestripe
      March 3, 2020 at 3:26 am

Maybe you can find some new friends to connect with.
      And we’ll always be here for you. *Hugs*

• March 3, 2020 at 3:34 pm

Oh no! I know how you feel. Remember, you have friends here!

I'm spittin' out Cookies!

• March 3, 2020 at 3:51 pm

Your friend with “insanity” as you called it, just try to support her I guess and like, try to lead her away from doing anything like what she did again?? Idk.

And the situation about having no friends, don’t stress about it. There’s literally only like, 9% chance that the friends you make in school will be the friends that stick with you through your adult life. So even if you don’t have friends right now, you will someday. You just have to be patient and determined enough to be able to meet them.

#ThankYouWoojin

• 🔥ᚹⴹ𐌇𐌇ᒪⴹᚹᗅⰞ 🌱 (Peb finally knows what people mean by 'spring is in the air')🌱
      March 3, 2020 at 4:48 pm

*hugs* <33333 Find some better people, Ria, who are worth you. Seriously <3 You should make some new friends.

SrizelFTW

• Purple Dusk
      March 4, 2020 at 4:05 pm

Be an example to then by your life.
      You don’t have to interact with them, just teach them to be good by you being good.

Just take one thing to heart.
      Your friends’ choices are their own. So are the conqueneses to their choices.
      It is not your fault that they make theses choices.

They will try hard to guilt-tip you into going with them. All of them. But be strong. It will be your choice what to do. Not them saying what you should do. The Human Will is one of the strongest things on the planet.

I am sorry you are friendless. Don’t forget you have your family with you. Sometimes my family are the only thing keeping ME sane in this lonely world.

Huggies.
      Purple Dusk

• -🍀Spirit Cannot Find A Lucky Clover🍀-
      March 4, 2020 at 4:57 pm

I know how you feel.
      I have no friends at the moment, and it is hard, but you can still find friends and we will always be here
      *hugs*

I shall throw snowballs at you

12. Anon
    March 3, 2020 at 4:42 am

So, I didn’t want to go anon here, (I don’t like to do that when I don’t need to) but my friend irl is active and I’m not out to her yet. Soo here we are. I recently found out my crush, Ill call her Brightpaw, has a crush on this other girl who I used to like, Sandpaw. Yep, I’m deeeeffinately not Brightpaw’s type. She also doesn’t know that I’m pan. But, I don’t know if she’d like the “real” me, (Let’s call them Jaypaw) the one I’ve been hiding for years. I know she wouldn’t like the sort of shell that I have on now. (Let’s call her Lostpaw) I’m also just so fed up with only being able to be who I am inside in my room alone and on the internet, but become a totally different, almost unrecognizable person irl. I’ll working towards being Jaypaw full time, but it’s going to be really hard on my family and friends when I change completely. Anyway, Brightpaw and I don’t share any classes, and we never talk! We both happen to be weebs, but I mainly watch Naruto, and she’s all caught up with Deathnote, Tokyo Goul, BNHA, and more. She’s also waaaaay more confident than me. She literally wore her pride flag on her forehead during lunch! (She’s also pan)

• Dovestream
      March 3, 2020 at 4:04 pm

Hugs!
      Listen, if someone doesn’t like you for who you are, they are not good people. Brightpaw might like someone else, but that is OK. Why not just be yourself, then people will like you!
      Everyone on Blogclan likes you♥
      No matter what!
      So, just a recap on what i said…
      BE YOU!!!

• March 3, 2020 at 5:44 pm

Oh. Sorry I don’t have any advice. Hugs >o<

I'm spittin' out Cookies!

• Brackenpaw (Brackenlight) really misses you guys 💛
      March 4, 2020 at 2:44 am

Ahhhhhh I know how you feel <3
      I know this story too well, I’m also queer, and the feeling of having you’re also-gay friend talk about her crush on another girl is gagajakgavabakajhwbwls
      I know it sounds cliche, but be yourself <3 the people who don’t accept you aren’t worth your time 🙂

I’m gonna start a fight

• Pinestripe
      March 4, 2020 at 5:13 am

Dovestream’s right, be yourself. We’ll accept you for who you are.

• March 4, 2020 at 8:51 pm

Yes we will! I was scared that people would not like me after they (BlogClan. I STILL haven’t told my classmates. EEEKO. ) found out that my dad is gay, but they were fine with it.

I'm spittin' out Cookies!

• -🍀Spirit Cannot Find A Lucky Clover🍀-
      March 4, 2020 at 4:58 pm

*sending hugs*

I shall throw snowballs at you

13. Goldenfawn
    March 3, 2020 at 6:35 pm

My cat, Annie, was put down today. It was a very sudden deterioration in her health and I honestly didn’t see it coming at all. I just thought they’d give her some fluids and medicine and she’d feel better. I’ve had her since I was five and she was my first pet. I got to hold her in her last moments and I think it was as peaceful as it could be.
    Here’s some of my favorite pictures of her. ❤️

Annie ❤️

• March 3, 2020 at 7:13 pm

Awww, Goldi <3 It'll be okay. <3 She's fulfilled her purpose in your life, think of it as her giving space for your next kitty, which will be with you for another stage in your life. <3 She will always be beside you, I know it <3 I'm glad it was peaceful for her, and that she was with you.

#ThankYouWoojin

• Goldenfawn
        March 5, 2020 at 8:50 pm

❤️

• Flippity flop Cloudy blop
      March 3, 2020 at 8:12 pm

Oh my God, I’m so sorry ❤️
      I hope she’s in a better place now and my forever be happy 😭😭

• Goldenfawn
        March 5, 2020 at 8:56 pm

Me too. ❤️

• 🍁🦌doey🦌🍁
      March 3, 2020 at 8:17 pm

aww I’m so sorry Goldi, pets can be the most wonderful things in our life and to lose them can be very tough. I’m so glad that it was peaceful for the both of you xx <3 hugs

running 4 SW : ) 🦌

• Goldenfawn
        March 5, 2020 at 9:03 pm

They really are. ❤️

• Chill Turtle That Sits In Beanbag/ Turtlepaw/ dapple.
      March 3, 2020 at 8:55 pm

I’m so sorry, Goldi. HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG.

• Goldenfawn
        March 5, 2020 at 9:03 pm

❤️

• Pinestripe
      March 3, 2020 at 10:13 pm

So sorry for your loss. 🙁
      I know how it feels. It’s never easy. 🙁
      But you gave Annie a wonderful life. I’m sure she always knew she was loved.

• Goldenfawn
        March 5, 2020 at 9:02 pm

That’s all I hope for. 🙂 ❤️

• Potato 🌸(Blueflower)💙
      March 3, 2020 at 11:33 pm

I’m so sorry. I know losing a pet is awful and I hope being with her helped. *hugs* <3<3<3

• Goldenfawn
        March 5, 2020 at 9:00 pm

It did. ❤️ Leaving that room afterwards was probably one of the worst decisions I’ve ever had to make, though.

• March 4, 2020 at 1:11 am

oh my gosh I’m so sorry!!! *huggles*

卄乇ㄚ

• Goldenfawn
        March 5, 2020 at 9:03 pm

❤️

• Brackenpaw (Brackenlight) really misses you guys 💛
      March 4, 2020 at 2:38 am

Oh my gosh, I’m so so sorry *hugs*
      Losing a pet is so hard 🙁

I’m gonna start a fight

• Goldenfawn
        March 5, 2020 at 9:03 pm

Thank you. ❤️

• -🍀Spirit Cannot Find A Lucky Clover🍀-
      March 4, 2020 at 4:58 pm

*hugs*

I shall throw snowballs at you

• Goldenfawn
        March 5, 2020 at 8:58 pm

❤️

• March 4, 2020 at 7:57 pm

Oh. I’m so sorry that happened. I know how you feel . One of my cats got hit by a truck. STUPID TRUCK!!! He died. (Not the truck, the cat)

I'm spittin' out Cookies!

• Goldenfawn
        March 5, 2020 at 8:58 pm

I’m sorry for your loss. ❤️

• March 4, 2020 at 8:11 pm

I’m so sorry for your loss. She looks like such a sweetie❤️😊*huggles*

• Goldenfawn
        March 5, 2020 at 8:57 pm

She was the sweetest girl. ❤️

• Willowstep (Wistep)
      March 6, 2020 at 12:50 am

eep i’m late but i’m really sorry about that, goldi. we’ll cherish her in our thoughts. <333